The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: THE PACKAGE

This story is a work of fiction. Please treat it as such. If this story shows up on a CBS miniseries (or anywhere else off this board) I expect that this board will get the credit that is so due it. If you are under 18, please go away.

Chapter 8

That night, I had the most amazing dreams. It was all coming together in my mind, bright colors, people and things from my past, and volumes of information, swirling around. Slowly, it all arranged itself like a gigantic library with instant recall.

When I woke, I was on the bed, but now held down, face up, by large leather belts across my legs, chest and head. I could not move. An IV was coming out of my arm, dripping something into my veins. The lights were on. The bedroom, as I looked around, was as simply furnished as the rest of the suite of rooms. White walls, blue carpeting, and few decorations. The walls and various panels, behind which must have been medical equipment.

Two people dressed in environment suits came into the room, standing over me, looking down. One was Mr. Jones. The other was a woman I did not recognize.

“How are you feeling, Mr. Grayson,” Mr. Jones asked, with some trepidation in his voice.

“Not too bad, Mr. Jones,” I replied. “That was some rush you gave me. I must have put on some kind of show for you.”

“Indeed, Mr. Grayson. You can see it if you like. We have it all on tape. Not much from the outside, but we know what it represented for you on the inside.”

“Does everyone go through this?”

“To tell you the God’s honest truth, no. You were a test case for us. Typically, people are exposed to different pieces of the package, gradually. The people who get just the memory portions don’t even get brought here. It’s pretty mild for them. The physical ones, however, we have to watch for a while. You got both and more. We’ve never upgraded anyone with all of the options at one time before. We weren’t sure what would happen, but you came through with flying colors.”

I silently thanked him.

“You’re still going to need a couple more days in here to get used to everything.”

“A couple more days? What time is it? What day is it?”

“You came in two days ago. It’s five p.m.”

“I’ve been asleep for a day and a half?”

“Just about. You needed the rest.”

“What’s with the suits you’re wearing?”

“You need to start controlling what comes out of you. Right now, you’re a walking hormone. If we took these off, who knows what would happen.”

“Who’s She?” I looked at the woman. She was removing the IV from my arm.

“Mr. Grayson, allow me to introduce Ms. Dobbs. She will be your therapist for the time you are here. Physical therapist and mental.”

I said hello to her. She leaned over me.

“Mr. Grayson, you are one tough nut. I don’t see any problems. We can get to work soon.” She backed off, out of my field of vision. I did not get a good look at her face, but she had a nice voice.

“We’re going to go, then you can get up, and move around. There’s some food on the table outside, and everything is open. Take a look around. I’ll be back later.”

They left, and I heard the outer door close behind them. Soon after, the belts loosened, and I could move about. I sat up slowly, still in my sweats, and felt a little light headed. The room was as I expected, serviceable, but hospital-like. A bed, a desk, flourescent lights, etc. I walked out into the lobby area. There was a sandwich of some sort, coffee, some fruit and some water.

A fine lunch. I picked up the apple, and checked out the other rooms. Along with the bathroom and bedroom, there was a small gym with weights, treadmill and stair master, a study with a computer, TV and lots of books, a small closet with more sets of sweat suits, and an examination room with some forbidding looking instruments. Everything a lab rat could hope for.

A few moments later, Ms. Dobbs appeared back at the window.

“Alright, Mr. Grayson, we’re ready to begin. Would you please sit down in the chair,” she said, pointing to a recliner sitting in the lobby area.

I did so, and the check-up began. The chair, through whatever technology, was hooked up by sensors that monitored various aspects of my body. According to Ms. Dobbs, it could tell my heart rate and blood pressure, and took numerous other readings. I sat, she monitored.

The evening went pretty slowly, as Ms. Dobbs went about asking me questions, handing in various needles through which I drew blood, and conducting experiments on my strength, stamina and other abilities. In the end, it turned out that my IQ, my general strength and my ability to withstand pain had grown immensely. I was on the treadmill, on the stair master, lifting weights and doing various mental puzzles for longer than I could have previously imagined. This was no great surprise to me, because I could feel the great change, but it was cool to see it all quantified.

By 10:30, I was getting kind of bored with all the poking and pricking. Ms. Dobbs said there would be only two more days of it.

They went equally slowly. More tests, more check-ups, more quizzes.

I gained an appreciation for Ms. Dobbs. She kept up on my mental state, asking me how I felt about various things. The consummate professional. She was also quite a fox, even for someone trapped behind an inch of Plexiglas.

Each night, I had to lie down on the bed and strap myself in, so Ms. Dobbs could come in, in her environmental suit, and clean up the walls, so there would be no residual phermones or hormones floating around the room.

The next day, she explained how I could generate endorphins on command, how to temporarily heighten my reactions even more by releasing various chemicals into my body, and how to calm myself back down.

By the end of day two, we had finished the rudimentary examinations, and explanations, and Ms. Dobbs began telling me about how to control the phermones. It was a complex process that, as she explained, demanded gaining control of things that previously were involuntary.

“Everybody gives off these scents, Mr. Grayson. You have the ability to concentrate and control them.”

She set up a LCD panel in front of the window, attached to sensors in the room. Over a number of hours, she explained how I could now control the emission of various things, telling me how to make my body react to my wishes. I could feel new muscles, or reactions to thoughts, and feel things coming from me. I saw lights come up on the LCD monitor, showing that I was getting the hang of it. I was also becoming rather aroused.

“This is all academic to you now, Mr. Grayson, but let me tell you, if any woman, or man for that matter, was in that room with you now, they would have very little control over themselves.” She smiled.

“Would you like to step in and see if everything is coming out alright,” I asked. Ms. Dobbs was looking pretty good to me right now.

“No, Mr. Grayson,” she said, coyly. “My job has many benefits, but that is not one of them. I don’t mess around with the subjects while they are in training. Too dangerous.”

I liked the qualifier that she couldn’t do it while I was in training. “How about after I get out of here, we go get some drinks?” Now I was smiling.

“Look me up, and let me know,” she said, smiling lightly. She had a nice smile.

She declared the test over, but told me how to practice later, to perfect the skills. I did so, relishing it, for the next day.

The next day, and the next week, and the week after that were spent refining skills, and putting them together. Each day, I was able to integrate more and more of my newfound talents, controlling the body better, making my heart move faster, pushing out adrenaline. Ms. Dobbs taught me how to do it, from behind the glass, and told me what to eat to maintain all the minerals my body was using up. We worked twelve hours together each day. She tested, trained and taught me, sometimes to the point of frustration. But it all got into my head.

By the end of the second week, Ms. Dobbs declared that I was fit as a fiddle, and ready to go, which was good, because I was becoming stir crazy. There is only so much constantly working out, jerking off and surfing the Internet can do for you in your spare time, especially inside one room. The food was great, and looking at Ms. Dobbs’ lovely long brown hair and green eyes was more than adequate company, but the other scenery was getting boring. Especially with the inch of plastic between us.

After strapping myself down for the final time, Ms. Dobbs came into the bedroom for one final inspection. She took all the measurements, as she had done before, but then paused before leaving.

“Mr. Grayson, I just want you to know that I think you did a great job in here.”

“Thanks, Ms. Dobbs, I appreciate everything you’ve done as well.”

She stood above me at the side of the bed and slightly brushed my arm with the tips of her fingers. “I’m just sorry we didn’t meet under different circumstances,” she said. “Unfortunately, work and play don’t always mix around here.”

She seemed a little wistful.

She popped one last pill in my mouth, telling me it was a final 45 minute delay sedative to help me rest, and said her goodbyes. She’d catch up with me for a check up sometime soon. She smiled. She walked out the door, and I heard it lock tight.

After the binders were released, I got up, did some stretches, and headed into the shower.

After lathering up under the gigantic showerhead, I heard the door unlock and click open. Ms. Dobbs had come back in., dressed only in a bathrobe. She was about 5′9″, well built and a little curvaceous. She had olive skin, and again, the long, straight brown hair that hung down to the middle of her back.

She slowly dropped the robe from her, revealing her naked body, with glowing, deep skin, dark pubic hair, and well-proportioned hips. She was in very good shape, but was not overly muscular. She looked serious as she walked towards me.

I looked at her as I said, lightly, “I guess work and play can mix a little.”

She stood just outside the reach of the water, her arms now crossed against her breasts, trepidatiously.

“There’s no rule against, this, Mr. Grayson, but as you can imagine, it can be a little dangerous,” she said. “You may not know your own strength yet.” She smiled a little, looking down quickly at my growing erection.

“I’ll be as gentle as I can, Ms. Dobbs,” I said, taking in her body with my eyes as little splashes of water began making her skin sparkle. I was, indeed, having a little trouble restraining myself.

“That’s not what I’m looking for, Mr. Grayson,” she said, as she entered the spray, coming towards me.

“You know everything you can put out gets washed off the both of us in the shower, so this is all just you and me, Mr. Grayson,” she said.

Seeing her like this was more than enough for me, I thought.

The water immediately slicked back her hair and made her skin, which was oiled somehow, glisten. I reached out to her and took her in an embrace. I had almost forgotten how good a woman felt next to my skin after being in the room for two weeks.

She whispered up into my ear, “I had to give you the sedative, so I knew I could get out of here with no problems.”

“I understand.”

She buried her head in my chest, rubbing it against me, embracing me and feeling my skin. Just touching her back and long silky hair was getting me off in a new way. She came back up to my ear level.

“You have excellent control, Mr. Grayson. Mine is not as good. I’ve wanted in your pants since you first arrived. I’ve been looking forward to this for some time now.”

I reached down and felt her firm, large breasts with my hands, lifting them slightly, caressing them. I could feel her inhale as I touched them. We spent a good amount of time exploring and appreciating each other’s bodies, as I slowly turned her around, and pressed my midriff against her back, embracing her form behind. The water poured down onto us as I reached across her front, bending my knees slightly for access to her. I touched her pussy and felt her inhale sharply. My left hand roamed her body as my right began to concentrate down there. She leaned her body and head back against me as I slowly began the process of manually getting her off. My dick was now stiff between her buttocks, her hands reaching around to my backside, splayed against my butt.

I sped up my right hand a little, pressing harder in a circular motion as I heard her inhaling deeper, her hands pressing tighter against me. My left hand now had stopped, my forearm resting against her middle, slightly supporting her breasts. She began to moan slightly, then deeper and louder as she approached the manual orgasm, inhaling deeper as I pressed harder, even putting a finger into her. I made sure I did not press with all my might, in fear that my new strength would hurt her, but I could feel her pleasure as she approached the edge.

Suddenly, she came, inhaling and exhaling almost simultaneously with loud huffs and moans, her body jerking against mine, being supported by it. She rode out her orgasm on my hand, reaching the peak, then backing down off of it, pushing against me. I could feel her body release into mine.

When she had slowed down enough, she softly turned back to face me, and kissed my chest, moving around my midsection, down to my dick and back up, over my arms, and down to my hands. She stood against me, recovering in the pouring water, embracing me.

When she was ready again, she began to climb up onto my hips, her unusually strong legs holding herself in place. I entered her as she lowered herself down onto me, hanging with her hands clasped behind my neck. I could see her straining to open up to take all of me into her, slowly, as she wriggled her body into position. We stood there, and I could feel the blood coursing through my dick, pulsating it inside of her. I backed her up against the wall and slowly began the process of pumping into her. She became very well lubricated again in almost no time, and had no problem taking all of me in. I could feel her begin breathing heavily again, her back now against the wall, my hands above her shoulders, my dick pushing ever further into her.

“Tell me when you want it,” I said, almost grunting, reveling in my newfound control. I felt as though I could go on for hours.

She grunted in reply, her breaths shortening again, eyes now locked onto mine, her mouth slightly opened as she inhaled sharply. Her body moved up and down slightly each time I pushed into her, and her breath began to match my pulses. Her thighs were tight against my hips, her feet locked behind me, muscles aching to clamp down. Her hands went from behind my neck, slowly, to over her head, against the tile walls, straight up, her head now turned to the side, in ecstacy, eyes slammed shut, the water pounding off my back and onto her.

I was running at a mile a minute, finally using my new skills live. I could control every movement I made with newfound precision, and could feel myself inside of her, feeling the texture of her through my dick, experiencing it all. I was lost in rapture, taking her in pounding into her all at the same time.

I was totally alive.

After what seemed like minutes of this adrenaline rush, I began to hear her moan again, then change her vocalizations slowly to “now, now, now” as she began to come again. I pushed up against her tightly as her arms went back around my neck. I could feel her losing control again, this time harder, as I began to come into her. I could feel the semen shoot out of me and into her as she moaned again, loud and long.

I was lost in the moment, embracing her heaving body with my own, shooting into her. I was seeing stars fly in front of me. Every muscle I had was staining at the same time, and I had to make a conscious effort to restrain myself from crushing her as I pumped into her. My breaths were deeper as we came together, now slowly backing off from the rush. Her arms were back against me, her hands back behind my neck as she recovered, taking deep breaths, the two of us back under the shower.

I stood there, with her on me, reveling in my new body. She was still recovering, slowly, and as I slowly pulled out of her, she looked up at me. We kissed, softly.

“Welcome back to the world,” she said, smiling.

“This is a better world than I was in before,” I said, which was true.

She slid down off of me, and began to rinse, as did I.

“You only have a couple minutes until that horse pill takes effect,” she said. “I don’t want to have to carry you to bed, so you should get going.”

As I rinsed off, she began getting out of the spray.

“Thanks for everything, this and everything else,” I said, as she turned towards me.

“I love my job,” she said. “I get to work with the best, and it is always interesting.” She winked. “Now don’t leave the shower until I’m out of the room, ok?”

I smiled. “See you tomorrow.”

“Right. Hurry up and get into bed,” she said, putting the robe back on, her wet hair hanging luxuriously down her back. She turned, punched in the key for the door, opened it, and went out.

I finished rinsing off, dried myself, put the sweats back on and got back into the bed. As I drifted off, I felt very very relaxed.

The next morning, I awoke with Mr. Jones standing above me again. He did not have the suit on. I tried to sit up, and to my amazement, I could. I also realized that I was dressed in street clothes. I didn’t know how they got me dressed without me realizing it.

“Good Morning, Mr. Grayson,” he said. “Ms. Dobbs tells me that you are shipshape, and flying high. Excellent.”

“No straps this morning? No environment suits?”

“No, I think you’re ready to go. But just to let you know, in case you’re not, we have a little fail safe mechanism around your ankle.”

I reached down and felt under my right sock. Around the base of my calf was a two inch band, probably one eighth of an inch thick of what looked like plastic, and felt like very hard rubber.

“It’s a little combination tracking device and alarm clock,” he said. “If you get out of hand, the anklet can, well, put you to sleep very very quickly, if you know what I mean.”

I didn’t but I didn’t want to find out either.

“Plus, it’s hooked up to a satellite, so in case you get lo-jacked, or you take off, we can find you. It’s only temporary. Understand? But, please, don’t try to take it off. It would be, well, very bad for you to do that.”

“What do you mean?”

“Right now, you are potentially a very live wire. If you lose control, we need to stop you, and do so in a hurry. The only way to get the band off you without the right code and key is to break it. If you break it, you get a very very strong sleeping pill injected into your vein. We would see you in about three days.”

I understood.

“How did I do on the tests and everything,” I asked, trying to change the subject.

“Overall, you scored very high. You’re doing great. Everything about your training went on or ahead of schedule. No problems. Well, one problem, but not a big one.”

“What’s that?”

“It seems that the video tape recorders failed for about an hour last night. As you’re probably not surprised to know, we’ve been taping your training just in case. But last night, the tapes mysteriously stopped for an hour or so. Your heart rate records from that time indicate that you were undergoing some serious aerobic exercise. Then you basically passed out. Very strange.”

I looked at him, not wanting to give anything away.

“Ms. Dobbs explained it though. It seems that there was the end of a Yankees game on, and you were very excited, and she wanted to watch some, and accidentally hit the stop record button on the VCR. She found out it had stopped after the game was over. I didn’t know you were such a fan?”

“Oh yeah,” I said. “It was a great game.” But that was a really lame lie on her part.

“And, as I told Ms. Dobbs, pull this leg and it plays Jingle Bells. The Yankees were off last night.”

I started to get a little worried.

“Mr. Grayson,” he said, breaking a little smile, “everyone is entitled to a little R and R. Ms. Dobbs, as you can see, is a risk taker in her spare time. I have to tell you though, I’ve not seen this before with her. Usually, she leaves them lying down, and tickle tortures them. She must have really wanted a piece of your ass.”

“Um, she got it,” I said, sheepishly.

“I know she did. The backup videotape got everything.” Mr. Jones smiled. “But don’t worry, I erased that one this morning myself, after I watched it.”

I smiled again.

“Well Mr. Grayson, it’s time for your coming out party.” He helped me off the bed. I walked out the door for the first time in three weeks. I noticed that Ms. Dobbs wasn’t there.

“Her vacation started today,” Mr. Jones said. “She’s off to Aruba or some such place for two weeks. She said to send you her regards, by the way.”

Yes, indeed, I suppose she did.

We headed up in the elevator, and emerged from the underground lab into the well lit summer countryside morning. It was absolutely beautiful.

As we headed back to the mansion, Mr. Jones told me that I was going to be staying on the estate for a while, until they could take off the anklet. Although I couldn’t leave, things should be a little more interesting. There were going to be a couple meetings and briefings, and the estate was being rented out for two parties while I was there, and I was going to attend.

My job was really cool.