The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: THE PACKAGE

This story is a work of fiction. Please treat it as such. If this story shows up on a CBS miniseries (or anywhere else off this board) I expect that this board will get the credit that is so due it. If you are under 18, please go away.

Chapter 10

Just then, Susan opened the door, and came into the room, to see me looking at Jackie, and Jackie, cigar between her teeth, smiling back at me from the couch. Susan joined her on the couch, sitting down against her, her head on Jackie’s shoulder. Her affection and devotion to Jackie were not hidden now. Susan had changed clothes, and now was wearing a set of silk pajamas with an oriental pattern. Her long blonde hair was pulled back with a simple clasp, and her feet were bare.

“Thanks for the great dinner, Susan,” I said, pouring her a brandy.

“It was nothing, really,” she said, very relaxed and smiling. “Thanks for the compliment, though.” She picked up the drink and sat back on the couch, legs crossed.

“Jackie is very lucky to have someone like you,” I ventured, looking for Jackie’s reaction, rather than Susan’s.

“We are both lucky,” Susan said. “It’s a pleasure to be here, and a pleasure to be with her. I really can’t imagine being anywhere else in the world.” She took a small sip from her drink, then paused. “I didn’t interrupt anything, did I?”

Jackie answered. “No, Susan, we were just talking about Mr. Grayson’s new talents.”

Susan smiled. “It’s always fun to have a first-timer out here,” she said, almost giggling, looking more at Jackie than at me.

Jackie continued, talking to Susan: “According to Ms. Dobbs, Mr. Grayson scored off the charts in all the categories on the tests. He’s supposed to be a natural.”

I took this as my cue, and started, ever so subtly, sending out general vibes that would heighten their sexual feelings. But I could not resist joining in on the banter, and try to open them up a little.

“Susan, it seems to me that you don’t need any other dynamic introduced to have a good time.”

I could tell the two of them were so used to the Package that they could feel even the slightest heightening caused by it. Their eyelids began to flutter, and Jackie looked at me, protective of Susan.

Susan spoke: “Oh, Mr. Grayson,” she said, now wriggling softly in her pajamas, shifting her weight, “You know what the Package can do for people, when used correctly.” She hummed a little. “It’s all just so, well, liberating.” She looked at me, beaming now, as though reflecting the sun.

Jackie, as well, was physically reacting to what I was putting into the room. Although she was trying her best to ignore it, I could see her face becoming flushed, her expression becoming more severe. As much as I was telling them to become aroused, I was telling them to open up, to respond to me openly, without reservation, to trust me.

“Susan,” I said, and she looked up at me from the couch. “Susan, are you becoming aroused?”

“Yes, Mr. Grayson, I am becoming very aroused.”

“Well, that’s good. I want both of you to not act on anything yet, though, ok?”

They both nodded, their breathing becoming shallow. I removed my shirt so that they could get a stronger effect of the Package. Seemingly knowing the drill, the two of them got up off the couch and walked over to me, Jackie’s arm around Susan, protecting her. I stood as they approached, and they, cat-like, began rubbing their faces against my chest to pick up more of the phermones directly from me. Just touching the two of them, I felt the electricity beginning to sizzle. Jackie, almost crouching, continued in a protective stance over Susan, but slyly licked my chest and bit my nipples. I put my hand on her head and she gave out a small moan, while Susan went about her rubbing.

I motioned them back to the couch, and continued my examination.

“Susan, tell me what gives you the most satisfaction, sexually. Tell me your most fulfilling fantasy.”

She became very excited, and began to describe licking Jackie’s body from her toes to her forehead, then ending up giving Jackie oral sex. Jackie obviously was enjoying the very detailed description, looking at Susan with a fixated stare as she described the details of her actions. It was true that she was completely dominated by Jackie, who again had her arm around her shoulder.

“Susan, describe the most powerful orgasm you can remember ever having,” I said, after she had finished the story.

“It was the first time Jackie and I really fucked,” she said. I was surprised by the term. “Right after we went to the HEIC offices in Washington for the first time. Jackie had just introduced me to the company, and they had shown me what the possibilities of all this was. It was a spring night, a cool air, as we walked home from the offices. My mind had been blown already that night, and I owed it all to Jackie. She took me back to her townhouse, and we undressed, ever so slowly, touching each other. Over the next half hour, Jackie slowly tied me down to her bed using silk cords. I looked up at her and saw someone I could lose myself in, and at that moment, did so. That was when I knew that I had given over total control to her. She massaged my body with oils for what seemed like hours, touching me with her long fingernails, rubbing her body against mine. I will never forget her scent. She then brought out a vibrator, plugged it into me, and manually brought me to orgasm, over and over again. I lost control for ever that night, one orgasm after the other. Jackie bathed me and fed me in bed the next day. After then, I knew I could never be without her. That orgasm, that night, was the most powerful one I had ever had. I was like a child for her.”

As she told this story, her eyes wide open, I could see she was almost on fire from the heat she was generating.

Not knowing that Jackie’s story would be the same, I decided to take another tack with her. I wasn’t here to sow dissension between the two of them. But I had to ask Jackie something.

I turned to her, and saw that she was almost ravenous. If she was not under the power to be still, she would probably have eaten Susan right there and then.

“Jackie,” I said, and she was startled, looking at me.

“Jackie, are you sexually excited right now?” I knew the answer to that one.

“Yes.”

“Jackie, what is your favorite sex toy?”

“I have many of them.”

“Are they in this room?”

“Yes.”

“Please get the toys you would most like to use right now.”

She stood up, trembling a little, and walked gingerly over one of paneled walls. She rotated one of the wall sconces, pushed in the panel a little, and it bounced back, revealing a hidden closet. From the closet, she produced a leather outfit, something that looked like a wetsuit, a pair of gloves, two large purple dildos with some attachments, an executioner’s mask, a smaller mask, a length of rope, a pair of stiletto pumps, and a whip. She brought them back to the couch and sat down.

“Do you use these often?” I asked, somewhat at a loss for words, as my experience with these things was mostly taken from the World Wide Web.

“No. Susan and I have only used them twice before, for special occasions like this.”

Have you fantasized about using them?

“Yes, I do often.”

“Why don’t you use them more often, then?”

“They are only for special occasions.”

“Who wears the wetsuit?”

“Susan.”

“Susan, do you enjoy these as well?”

“Oh, yes. I become even more released.”

“Do you want to wear them now?”

“Yes. Please.”

“Well then, go ahead. Jackie, you can help her put them on.”

I watched as Susan quickly shed her pajamas, revealing one of a string of gorgeous bodies I had seen recently. She was smaller than many, and a little bit more full-bodied and large breasted, but she was in excellent shape. I could not tell if she was a true blonde, as she was shaved all over. She dressed with such vigor and earnestness that I could tell that she had done it before. She zipped up the side flanges of the rubber suit, which was short sleeved, reached only to the top of her thighs, and obviously was made for her, as it was fitted to cup her breasts perfectly. Then she climbed up onto the impossibly high heels, and took the mask from Jackie. The mask kind of bothered me.

“Don’t put the mask on just yet,” I said.

The rubber suit had various entry points, strategically positioned for easy access to various pressure points. Flaps and snaps were easily opened over the breasts, between the legs, and at various points on the body. She stood there looking like a plastic doll, which, I suppose, was the desired effect.

“Jackie, would you like to change into your outfit?”

“Yes.”

“Then please, do so.”

Just as quickly, Jackie began to disrobe, with the help of Susan, who actually folded all of Jackets clothes as she took them off. If Susan was a little full-figured, Jackie was the opposite. Lithe, like a dancer, and smaller-chested, a severe body, with skin just covering obvious muscles in her abdomen. Her raven hair below was well trimmed, but not shaved. She wormed her way into the shiny black leather one piece, which had no arms or legs, and was held together my various sets of black laces, including one underneath and up the back. Susan pulled the laces, and the leather stretched to reveal Jackie’s taught muscles and pushed her bosom up to her chest. Jackie then slowly pulled on the long gloves, which accentuated her long, slender fingers. She also had high heeled shoes, and picked up the riding crop, lovingly, as, I suppose, an essential accessory.

They were out of a movie. Perfect bodies, just covering a sexual explosion, almost panting. The combination of cigar smoke, the brandy and their sex mustiness, along with the hints of leather and rubber almost brought me to orgasm just looking at them.

“Jackie, is there anything else you like to be called when you are dressed like this?”

“Yes.”

“I like to be called mistress.”

It was time to get this show on the road.