The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: THE PACKAGE

This story is a work of fiction. Please treat it as such. If this story shows up on a CBS miniseries (or anywhere else off this board) I expect that this board will get the credit that is so due it. If you are under 18, please go away.

Chapter 7

It was indeed, trial by fire. No, trial by flamethrower. No, Trial by volcano. About a minute after swallowing, I began to feel it take effect. My skin began to tingle, along with my hair, eyes, fingers and every organ in my body. I was like a human fizzie, dissolving in water. My blood began to boil and I felt all my muscles tensing, eyes wide open.

I fell to the ground, not in agony, but in some new feeling of every muscle twitching and straining at the same time, all at one, contractions and release. I released pretty much every bodily fluid that I was holding. Then, it really hit.

My brain exploded. All at once, it seemed, I looked at everything inside my memory. It was like going from bad morse code to an IMAX theater all at once. I knew my body was writhing, but my brain was literally coming apart, it seemed, as I saw, or remembered things faster than I thought possible. I felt like people talked about seeing their life pass before their eyes, all in a microsecond. Feelings, thoughts, memories, everything.

And Then I could feel my brain putting it all back together, understanding so many things that I had never seen before, understanding calculus, biology, chemistry, all these things that had taken years to work out, now fit into my head, and into themselves, in seconds. I felt like one thousand people in a library, all at once, speed reading, comprehending everything, seeing and understanding it all as it passed my eyes.

It was like what Timothy Leary described LSD as doing. But fifteen times better.

I knew I was on the floor, but did not want to do anything about it. I was surfing my own brain, picking out memories I didn’t even knew I had, seeing everything from the inside out, lost inside my mind. I could feel my body still raging on the outside, sweat pouring down my forehead, but I did not care. Someone had turned on the light.

After who knows how long, I felt hungry. I opened my eyes. Things were different. Everything was sharper, clearer. I tried to stand up, and fell on my face, laughing, five feet from where I had been. I hoped I had not hurt myself, throwing myself across the room instead of standing up.

I saw some food someone had placed on the low table in front of me, and crawled over to eat it. I was mushy, and there was no silverware, but I ate it voraciously anyway, and drained the sports bottle full of water or gatorade that was with it.

I also changed clothes, wiped myself off, and sat down in the easy chair.

I looked up at the clock. It was 8:30 at night. I was full, and more than a little tired. The chair faced the window Mr. Jones had pointed to earlier. He appeared in the window.

“Good evening, Mr. Grayson,” he said, quietly, over a sound system. I waived at him.

“Interesting day?”

“Very interesting, Mr. Jones. Very interesting. It seemed like minutes.”

“That’s typical. We were concerned about you for a while, but you seem OK now.”

I was more than OK.

“Mr. Grayson, I want you to go over to the counter and get the pill that is sitting there, and take it. It is a sedative. We need to check your vital signs and make sure you didn’t hurt anything. OK?”

“Sure thing. Mr. Jones?”

“Yes.”

I thought of what to say. “I this is amazing. Thank you.”

“Well, Mr. Grayson, you are a struggler. No thanks necessary.”

With a little jumpiness, I went over and took the pill. My mind was still racing, and I could still feel the tingling over all my body. I sat back down in the chair.

“You might want to go to the bathroom and change again, Mr. Grayson. Maybe take a shower.”

That sounded good.

“It’s the second door.”

I got up, stripped again, and went in. I was a mess in the mirror, sweaty, grizzled, but taught and alive like never before. The bathroom was simple, but large, with white tile ceramic fixtures. The shower had a large round head, hung horizontally, so the water came down like a rain shower. I turned on the water, and stepped in. The shower head must have been two feet in circumference, so it covered my entire body, like those in a chemistry lab to wash off acids quickly, but even bigger, and the water came out with a stronger gush. In the shower, I had the same feeling from the morning after the club, complete and shining. But now, I could feel myself becoming aroused as well.

I felt my body for the first time that day, as the hot water poured down over me. I could feel every pore of my skin come alive with my own touch. I had never been autoerotic before, but now was turning myself on. I picked up the soap and began to lather myself up, feeling my dick grow longer. I took it in my hand, and began slowly massaging myself, feeling more powerful sexual stimulation than ever before, my breathing becoming heavy, sweat forming even under the shower.

My hand stoked my long cock, now soapy, hard and hot engorged with blood, as my muscles began to tighten. I had never felt this amount of power surging through me, my breath becoming heavy, my hand giving myself pleasure through the soap. My closed fingers touched myself, as my other hand explored my body, the water soaking me, the soapy smell mixing with my own scent.

I worked myself up into a heat, touching myself, jerking off, now leaning against the wall, gasping for breath, taking the soap, feeling myself getting ready to come. Further, and heavier, I pushed myself along, everything lighting up like never before, now taking long strokes, down to my balls then back up, until I was just at the edge, now panting.

When I came it shot out of me like a cannon, and I could see it hit after it hit the wall on the opposite side of the shower. I stood there, still jerking off, still breathing heavily, until I spent my last. Soon, letting myself down, into a crouching position, feeling the energy flow out of me, I came to rest feeling against the wall of the shower, the water running down and over me.

I sat there, feeling the water flush away whatever was on my skin, feeling completely relaxed and wasted.

Presently, I got up, toweled off, and put on the new sweat suit.

I came out of the bathroom a little groggy, but noticed that another door had been opened and the light was on. It was the bedroom.

I went in, and without even turning off the light, hit the sack, wasted, empty and tired.