The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: THE PACKAGE

This story is a work of fiction. Please treat it as such. If this story shows up on a CBS miniseries (or anywhere else off this board) I expect that this board will get the credit that is so due it. If you are under 18, please go away.

Chapter 11

“Jackie, are you ready to begin?”

“Yes.”

“Then do so.”

She smiled at me, and turned to Susan, who was standing. The two of them embraced, and I could hear the rubber slightly squealing against Jackie’s leathers as they pushed into each other. Jackie, who’s stature itself allowed her to dominate Susan, reveled in her position. Slowly, they moved over to the couch, Jackie sitting up against an armrest to have something to push against.

Susan rolled her head over Jackie’s body, crouching and standing in turn, licking Jackie’s long, muscular legs, burying her head in the lace-up crotch of the leather outfit, nibbling on Jackie’s arms. Susan’s blonde hair shone against the black rubber and leather as her mouth worshiped Jackie’s form. On cue, Jackie slightly pushed Susan back, and she stood in front of her mistress, head bowed.

Jackie reached out and took Susan’s chin in her hand, making eye contact. “Kneel, my young one,” she said to her, eyes flashing.

“Yes, My Mistress,” Susan returned, and slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of Jackie. Jackie took the smaller mask from the table and put it on herself. Then she took the other mask in her hand. Taking Susan’s hair in one grasp, she bundled it together and placed it over her head, zipping it down into place. The Susan I had seen disappeared behind the mask, and now was just a quivering mannequin on her knees. Even sitting up on the couch arm, Jackie still towered over Susan, whose hands were at her side. Jackie then began to pull Susan’s covered head into her crotch. Susan willingly complied, moving her face into Jackie’s pussy as Jackie rode the short braided whip across her back. Without warning, Jackie snapped the whip against Susan’s back, causing her to flinch.

“Lick me, bitch,” Jackie said. I heard Susan moan as I pumped up the energy in the room, and moved over to the opposite couch to face them with a better view. Jackie looked over at me, her eyes now hidden in the mask. I could see her excitement, however, as Susan nuzzled into her costume for more. Susan slowly undid the nether part leather costume with her teeth and tongue, entering Jackie from below. I could see flashes of red as Susan’s tongue found her way home.

Jackie cracked the whip again, as her own body began to shiver from Susan’s actions. “Fuck me with your tongue, little one,” Jackie purred.

Susan’s hands were now grasping Jackie’s rear, allowing her to push her face further up. Jackie’s head nodded, allowing it to build inside of her. I could see Jackie’s knees begin to buckle as her sensations grew, and I heard Susan breathing heavily now. The leather of Jackie’s outfit squealed against the leather couch as Jackie tried to meet Susan’s rhythm. Jackie lifted her feet from the floor and put them on Susan’s back, spreading her legs more to allow Susan more room to work. Jackie held onto Susan’s head, balancing over the moving support, precariously, while taking in deeper, then more shallow breaths.

Just before getting ready to come, Jackie reached out and cracked the whip against Susan’s back. Jackie could no longer keep her back straight, and now was bent out over Susan’s back, heaving in and out. The scene was electrifying, as Jackie began to go over the top, the sound her moans hit the same beat as those of the rubber against the leather outfits causing squealing, and liquid was visibly running down Jackie’s thighs. Jackie then flashed the whip against Susan’s back with Susan’s rhythm, not quite hard enough to leave a mark, but loud enough to hear. Then, Jackie all at once dropped the whip and took Susan’s head back into her hands, pushing it against her laced costume and using it as support, as she came directly into Susan’s face. Jackie was bent over, heaving, moaning as Susan went at it more and more into her, getting every possible drop. I heard the shuffling of Susan’s breaths over the rubbing of leather and rubber.

As Jackie’s moaning subsided, I could see her let up her grip on Susan’s head, now massaging the hair underneath. Through her still-heavy breathing, I heard her thank her “little one” for the job well done.

Suddenly, though, Jackie pushed Susan away and Susan, causing her to put her hands behind her on the floor. Susan looked up at Jackie, but then was stunned, as Jackie reached out and flicked the eye patches on Susan’s mask shut, creating a blindfold.

Quick as a cat, Jackie grabbed two of the shiny, black weighted clips from the table and returned to Susan, crouching down and popping open her left nipple flap on the suit to apply the clip, then turning to the right flap and doing the same.

Susan’s head reared back as the clips were attached. Now, with her back at a 45 degree angle, Jackie took the initiative, and pushed Susan all the way down onto her back with the toe of her shoe.

Jackie then took one of the large dildos from the table and returned to standing over Susan, placing the stiletto heel of her right shoe over Susan’s mid section. With her toe, she flipped up the right nipple flap, and began playing with the clip with the tip of her shoe. Susan writhed on the ground, in agony or delight, I could not tell. Jackie did the same with Susan’s left breast, then bent down over Susan, and whispered into her ear, as she zipped open the lower entry to the suit. At the same time, Jackie removed the executioner’s mask from Susan’s head, allowing her hair to splay out on the floor below her, and showing off her red face, yearning, literally, under Jackie’s foot.

Jackie, now demonstrating her lithe body in the leather suit, seemed to move in all directions at one. The shiny leather and her own mask gave her a panther-like quality, a predator, enjoying this kill. Opening Susan’s lower flap with ease, Jackie felt her way into Susan, and slowly began inserting the dildo. Susan took it in surprisingly quickly, arching her back to take it all. Once in, I saw Jackie turn a knob at the dildo’s base, which caused Susan to almost shriek again. The dildo obviously was electrified, and Susan showed the effects of its throbbing. Susan’s legs were spread wide open as the dildo fucked her. Jackie stood up again, returning her foot to Susan’s chest, playing again with the clips.

Susan, building, approached orgasm under Jackie’s toe. Bucking uncontrollably, but trying not to, Susan began to moan. Jackie got the whip back, and snapped it. Susan looked up in terror at Jackie, as the mistress spoke.

“Don’t come yet, my bitch, don’t come yet,” Jackie hissed.

Susan strained to control herself, taking in deep breaths and holding them as Jackie tormented her more.

Then, suddenly, Jackie bent down over Susan and began to masturbate her with the gloved fingers, chanting “almost, my pretty one, almost my pretty one.” Susan, who had excellent self control, cried out between breaths, “Yes mistress, yes mistress” in return to each statement.

Then, Jackie took the end of the dildo with her free hand, and began pushing it in and out, pushing Susan up over the top.

“Now, My little one, come for me,” Jackie said in a hoarse voice. Susan cried out loudly, moaning through the mask as she came repeatedly, sweat and her juices running out of her.

After a few moments, Susan began to regain her awareness, and Jackie removed the clips as she helped Susan rise to her feet. Jackie took Susan in her arms, and incongruously, the two stood there embracing, both heaving from the excitement. Slowly, Jackie bent down and reached into Susan’s wetsuit to retrieve the dildo, removing it slowly from its place. It was soaked, and glistened in the low light. The two stood there, Jackie still towering over Susan, Susan’s head buried in Jackie’s bosom, her long blonde hair again flowing down her back.

I sat on the couch, stunned at the spectacle, staring at the heightened formality and sensuousness of these two who, in their own way, were locked tightly to each other on any number of levels. I supposed my presence and the Package had heightened their performance, but I could only imagine what these two went through on a regular basis. On Jackie’s motion, the two of them returned slowly to the couch, Jackie covering Susan with her body. Jackie sat down gingerly, removing her mask, still smiling her fox-like smile. They embraced more, kissing passionately, their outfits squeaking with each motion. Slowly, they came to a rest, both breathing heavily, still intertwined with each other.

Jackie looked over at me with a smile. “Well, Mr. Grayson, thank you for the first act,” she said, implying that there would be a second act. She held Susan closely, and Susan, eyes closed and still recovering, rested her head on Jackie’s shoulder. again.