The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: THE PACKAGE

This story is a work of fiction. Please treat it as such. If this story shows up on a CBS miniseries (or anywhere else off this board) I expect that this board will get the credit that is so due it. If you are under 18, please go away.

Chapter 12

After a little consideration, I decided that I would take the initiative for Act two. before things got too settled, I moved over to their couch, and sat myself down between them. Again, almost instinctively, both of them began rubbing against me, picking up the messages I was putting out.

Always being one to take a good challenge, I decided to try to turn the tables a little on Jackie. I sent out signals to make the both of them submissive to me, to see me as very powerful and to keep them extremely compliant. With Jackie on my right, and Susan on my left, both of them still in their costumes, my arms around them both, they drank in the not so subtle impulses I was giving out. I put my arm around Jackie’s shoulder and drew her especially into my orbit. Her head was rolling on my chest, she was breathing in my messages, deeply through her nose. I felt her give the smallest amount of rejection to the submissive messages I was relaying, and she attempted to begin to push away, but before she could fully react I pressed her into me, and soon, I felt all of her opposition melt as she succumbed to the Package’s effects. Her hand, previously poised to push away from me, now began to lightly massage my back, softly, and she began to lowly hum in compliance to my wishes. Her tongue flicked out of her mouth, tasting me, licking my chest, and I felt her other hand on my pants, reaching for my dick. Susan, now even more in her own world, stayed to her side, deeper into a state of submission, but to me rather than to Jackie.

I relished the feeling of the three of us, now on the warm leather couch, luxuriating in each others’ bodies. I considered letting them do me together right there, but having just seen them put on such a show, I did not want to waste the opportunity to see them perform. After allowing Jackie the pleasure of feeling me for a while, I initiated the next round.

“Jackie,” I whispered to her, not stopping her enjoyment, “how are you feeling now?”

“Wonderful, Mr. Grayson. My mind and body are yours, Mr. Grayson.”

“Good. And Susan,” I said, looking down at her as she had put her head on my lap, over my massive erection, “how are you?”

Susan did not respond with words, only with a low, soft moan.

I put my hand on Jackie’s head. “Jackie, I am going to give you an option. How do you want it to go. You have to tell me. If you want to, now is the chance to give me control.” I wanted to hear her submit to me completely. I was pretty sure she did not have a choice in the matter, but I wanted to hear it anyway.

“You may take me Mr. Grayson,” she said, in an almost trance-like state, not stopping her motion. “You are in control. I give my control to you.” She continued moving her head on my chest, now licking and lightly biting it. I was enjoying this, and I knew she was as well, but I knew it had to be handled gingerly. I didn’t want to incur her considerable potential wrath.

“Jackie, get down on the floor face down, and bed your knees so that your ass is in the air. I want you to be ready to french kiss the carpeting, or anything else that appears in front of your face. Understand?”

“Yes, Mr. Grayson, it is my pleasure” she whispered, sliding off of me and the couch and onto the floor to gain the position. The leather outfit’s laces were still undone, and the bottom entrance to her suit was open to the air. Her face, quickly buried in the Persian rug, surged with energy.

I then brought Susan’s head up off my lap and whispered instructions into her ear, so Jackie could not hear them. I wanted to surprise her a little. Susan seemed a little trepidatious about the plan, but I reassured her. She got up and went over to the table to begin carrying out the plan.

“Jackie,” I asked, out loud again.

“Yes, Mr. Grayson.”

“Would you enjoy getting yourself off for me, Jackie?”

“Oh, Yes, Mr. Grayson. It is my pleasure.”

“Are you talented in this, Jackie?”

“Yes, Mr. Grayson. Very much so.”

“Good. Proceed slowly, in your position until you hear otherwise. I want to hear you having fun.”

Without responding, Jackie started, placing her hand on her outfit between her legs and pressing in. As requested, Jackie made noises to show that she was slowly building herself to orgasm again. Meanwhile, Susan had collected her assigned tools, and went to stand behind Jackie. I nodded for her to begin.

Susan undid more of Jackie’s outfit from the bottom up, and slowly began inserting the already-slicked dildo into her ass, minding Jackie’s hand, which was slowly at work. Susan took great care in doing so, and caused Jackie to become even more aroused, as her moaning increased. The dildo went in quickly, a sign that something its size had been there before, and on a regular basis. As instructed, once it reached the end, Susan turned on the vibrator, and slowly began fidgeting with it.

Jackie let out another round of moans as she felt the pretend dick up her ass. Susan seemed to enjoy helping her mistress enjoy this game, even if it was a new role for her.

I nodded again to Susan, who, on this cue, left her position, and took up in front of Jackie, getting down on her back on the floor, legs spread, knees up, undoing her pussy flap again.

Jackie, remembering her instructions, snuffled over to Susan like a pig rooting for truffles. As she reached Susan’s shaved area, Jackie dove in, her tongue finding its way up and down and around, quickly, using her still-gloved hands to guide her way in.

“Slowly, Jackie,” I said. “It’s not a race. And you can stop working on yourself now, to concentrate on the task in front of you. Show Susan how much she means to you.”

Without saying anything, as her mouth was otherwise occupied, Jackie’s hand left her own body and moved to Susan’s. Jackie’s long black hair was now arranged in a fan behind her and Susan’s, hanging offer her head as she arched her back to allow Jackie in, cascaded down her back like a golden waterfall.

At this point, I got up off the couch and finished undressing. My dick had been rock hard for almost the last hour, but because of my new found powers, I was able to go on and on with no problem.

I stood over Jackie and Susan, just taking them in.

“Jackie,” I said. “Stop for a moment. Look up at me.”

She did so, but could not stop writhing her butt with the motions of the dildo. Her face was alive with expression, and everything from the nose down was wet with Susan’s moisture. She looked like a four year old who had just devoured her favorite great big messy jelly sandwich.

I looked down at her.

“Are you enjoying yourself, Jackie?”

She nodded, eagerly. “Yes, Mr. Grayson, very much so, thank you for asking.”

Wow, she was under.

“Is there something else you would like to call me, Jackie?”

“Yes Mr. Grayson, there is.”

“What is it, Jackie?”

“I want to call you master, Mr. Grayson.”

“You may do so. What shall I call you, Jackie?” Her bottom continued to grind, but she did not miss a beat in coming up with her reply.

“Please call me fuckgirl, Master.”

“Very well, my fuckgirl.”

I could not believe the change that had come over her. From a woman who did not have a submissive bone in her body, to someone who was asking to be called “fuckgirl” in maybe half an hour’s time. I guess I had underestimated the power of the Package. She was completely under my will. I wasn’t sure how much of this may have been her secret fantasy, as she seemed to already have the names decided on. Maybe it was just the under side of her lifestyle, and this is what she could be to release herself. In any case, even though I was pretty sure I was going to pay for this later, I figured I go with it.

But her response certainly wasn’t what I had expected. Being game again, I figured I would push it some more.

“Fuckgirl, do you want me to use the toys?”

“Yes master,” she said, and I could see her shiver with more excitement.

“Alright. You may continue on Susan now, but go slowly.”

“Thank you, master,” she breathed out, and put her head down to continue her talented ministrations on Susan.

Susan was in her own world at this point, and I didn’t want to mess with her that much, just because I found Jackie to be so much more fun.

I went over to the table, and picked up the whip. This was definitely new to me. I stood behind Jackie, now fuckgirl, and slowly got to my knees, getting myself into position. I waived the whip slightly over her back, just touching her leathers. Her back arched in response, as she kept her face buried. Then I reached in and turned the dildo inside her, and took the whip and flicked it a little more lively, causing a slight slap across her leather outfit. She moaned. Without really even thinking about it, I flicked it harder, stinging the leather a little. She moaned again.

That was enough for me. I slowly took the dildo out of her a little, feeling its buzzing and reticulating movements as I brought it out. She moaned louder and longer as it came out, now less slick. I pushed it back into her, and left it, buzzing. Picking her up by her hips, I moved in behind her, and started inserting myself into her other hole. Surprisingly, there was enough room for me there, even with the other visitor.

“Do you want it, fuckgirl?”

She moaned. I lightly slapped her across the back with the whip.

“Do you want it, fuckgirl?” I pushed in further as she moaned, now arching over her back.

“Yesss,” she hissed, taking a breath, “yes master.”

Meanwhile, I realized that Susan must have been almost raw from Jackie’s attentions. She had awesome self control. I looked over at her, and she was looking up at the ceiling, eyes vacant, as she heaved in pleasure, her back arching slightly with each of Jackie’s movements. Jackie also was an expert at keeping Susan on the edge, but not pushing her over. I called out to her.

“Susan?”

She answered in between heaves: “Yes... Mr... Grayson...”

“Are you enjoying yourself, Susan?”

“Oh... Yes... Mr... Grayson...”

I had arched up over Jackie, and now was looking down onto the scene. I reached underneath Jackie and cupped one of her breasts in each of my hands, squeezing them, and pushing the leather suit down. Getting the nipples between my index finger and thumb, I squeezed, causing more sensations to flow into her.

“Do you like that fuckgirl?”

She moaned in response.

I was now bucking into her, as she pushed back against me with all her might, taking deep breaths between working more on Susan. It was time to concentrate on her.

“Susan?”

“Yes... Mr.... Grayson.”

“Come now, Susan.”

She did, almost instantaneously, with an incredible ferocity, bucking into Jackie’s face, her arms above her head, moaning and yearning to catch the wave. Jackie redoubled her efforts to finish her off with a bang, and Susan, now moaning, responded loudly and long.

“Do her, fuckgirl. Do her with your face,” I said, as both of them reacted. Susan came stronger than she had before, and longer.

I let them go at it until Susan had begun to die down, then pulled Jackie away from her. After she had caught her breath,, Susan, as per instructions, began gathering her clothes, and walked out of the room.

I pulled out of Jackie, her face now soaked, with liquid running down it, and flipped her over onto her back. She was oblivious to Susan’s actions.

“Stand up, Fuckgirl, and re-lace your outfit. Tighten up all the strings, and stand at attention,” I said, commanding her.

She stood, shakily at first, and began pulling up the laces of her outfit, re-pushing her breasts into large mounds under the tight, shiny leather. She then reached down and pulled the lower laces tight, and tied them off, over the bulge of the dildo that was still rotating and vibrating inside of her.

Finished dressing, she stood there, arms at her side, glistening, her eyes straight ahead. I stood behind her and drank in the taught, shiny black leather caressing her body, noticing the two balls from the dildo making outward dents around her butt. I could tell, however, that she was having problems standing straight with her new friend hanging out of her. “Are you feeling something inside you, fuckgirl,” I asked, standing behind her, breathing down her neck.

“Mmmm, yes, master,” she said slowly, her legs slowly rubbing against each other, knees bending slightly with the dildo’s motion.

“It feels good to you, doesn’t it fuckgirl?” I waled around her to the front.

“Mmm, yes master,” she repeated. Her eyes were now closed as she received the pleasure from it, and from my command.

“It gives you pleasure, doesn’t it fuckgirl?”

“Yes, it does.”

“Like your own hand, right fuckgirl?”

“Mmm, yes, master.”

Her gloved hands slowly moved from her sides to caress her own form, going straight back to where they were before over the laces, and touching her neck and breasts. She shifted her weight from one leg to the other, now breathing heavily again, statuesque in the low light, shimmering, eyes closed, licking her wet lips.

I stood back to enjoy the show, watching the combination of pain and pleasure take her, and torment her at the same time.

“Are you enjoying this, fuckgirl?”

“Mmmm, master, I am loving it.”

“You are pleasing me, fuckgirl.”

“Mmmm,” she inhaled sharply, “Thank you master.”

I watched more as she accentuated her writhing, knowing now that I was watching. Then, a thought suddenly occurred to me. I addressed her with her own name:

“Jackie,” I said, “right now, you are in a highly suggestive state.”

“Yes, Mr. Grayson, I am,” she said, reducing her strain, but not stopping her motion.

“I want you to listen to me Jackie, and remember this, in your subconscious only. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, Mr. Grayson, I understand you.”

“I am going to give you some instructions that I want you to remember in your subconscious. You will not remember them even if you try to, after tonight, but they will be there if the opportunity arises, alright?”

“Yes, Mr. Grayson. I am listening.”

“If you hear me say the words ‘raven hair’ at any time after tonight, you will return to this state, as my fuckgirl, and remain that way until I say ‘raven hair’ again. If I say ‘forget raven hair’ you will forget everything between the time I put you in this place and the time you return to your normal state. You will remember only blanking out, as though lost in thought, or passed out. Do you understand me Jackie?”

Eyes still closed, still feeling herself, she nodded her head, and replied softly, “Yes Mr. Grayson. Completely.”

“Now review it. When I say ‘raven hair,’ what will happen?”

“I will return to this state of arousal, Mr. Grayson.”

“And when I say it again?”

“I will return to my normal self, Mr. Grayson.”

“And when I say ‘forget raven hair’?”

“I will forget going back to this state, Mr. Grayson.”

“And when you are in this state, tonight or later on, every time I say ‘fuckgirl’ you will go deeper into your trance state, becoming more pliable to my suggestions, and only my suggestions.

“Mmmm. Yes, Mr. Grayson.”

I went through the instructions once again, but noticed that she was becoming very aroused. I did not want her to come again, yet, so it was time to move on.

“All right. Are you ready to serve your purpose, fuckgirl?”

Without stopping, she almost moaned, “Yes, I am ready master.”

“Who am I fuckgirl?”

“You are my master, and I am your fuckgirl, master.”

“Then strip off your leather, but leave the gloves, and shoes fuckgirl, and prepare to serve your purpose. Take your time.”

“Yes master.”

Her next moves were even more sensuous as she, eyes remaining closed, slowly undid the laces of her outfit, still slowly swaying to the rhythm of the dildo. She helped along the removal by shimmying down while she pulled it, the slick leather coming off her like a second skin, leaving her naked, except for the gloves. Her eyes slowly opened, and she stood there naked, back slightly bent in an ‘S’ shape, looking at me, hands at her side. Her incredible body was just waiting for instructions. She was gorgeous.

“Do you want to come for me fuckgirl,” I said, pushing the envelope.

“If it pleases you, yes master. I want to come.” Her face was earnest, eyes heavy, as though in a trance. Even trying to stand still, she continued to grind against the dildo, ever so slightly, involuntarily.

“How bad do you want to come for me, fuckgirl?”

“Very badly, master.”

I picked up the two clips from the table, and saw the fear in her face as I approached.

“You like the pain, don’t you fuckgirl?” I held out the clips.

She quivered, but answered yes.

I went to her and held the clips in front of her, snapping them in front of her. She winced. I gave her no mercy, and attached them quickly to her breasts, then played wit them like little pendulums. She tried not to move, but could not stop from tightening herself, causing little sensations to run through her. Quickly then, I bent her over, like a play doll. She was completely compliant, putty in my hands. Her soft skin was stretched tightly over her muscular hips, and the clips hung down from her breasts like large drops of water. I slowly removed the dildo from her ass, playing with her as I did so, making her quiver again. Each time she moved, the clips would shiver, pulling out the tips of her breasts further, increasing the splendid pain. The dildo made a popping noise as the tip came out. After the removal, I slowly stood her up. She was passive, and statuesque, but the eagerness was still on her face.

I sat down in the chair. “Come here, fuckgirl.”

She came to me, and strattled over me in the large leather chair, her legs up over the armrests, sitting on top of me, my dick rubbing against her pussy.

I took the clip from her left breast, opened it, and then reattached it, feeling it clamp down on her flesh. I felt the electricity of fear running through her, as it ran into me from number 52 three weeks previously. Her eyes, locked on mine, lit up as she thought about escape, but could not.

I did the same with the other clip, and the fear magnified. She was on fire, and keeping her off balance, I entered her wet pussy from below, positioning her on top of me, allowing her to rock up and down on her own motion.

She grabbed the top of the chair with her hands and slowly began to move herself up and down on me, using her cantilevered thighs to see-saw up and down. The quicker she moved, the more the weighted clips would bounce, tugging on the tips her breasts. Her short, sharp breaths came quicker as she built up speed, slowly. I flicked the clips more with my fingers, shooting new sensations into her.

“Fuckgirl, are you still mine?”

“I am yours, master.”

“Fuckgirl, will you not come until I say so?”

“Yes master, I will not come until you say.” Her head now was nodding with pent-up energy, every time she used her thighs to pump down onto me. Her hair responded with her rolling head, waving across her shoulders and down her back like a black widow’s veil.

I reached down between her legs and began massaging her with my left hand, while my right hand flicked the clips to accentuate the pain. She was then in a world of her own, eyes slammed shut, head rolling, low mans coming from her clenched lips, as I pumped into her further. I looked up at her, her shiny black hair and severe features, so well complimented by her strong body, tortured into ecstacy by the three ounce clips swinging down from her chest and her spread legs taking me in.

She rode like a bareback cowboy, doing all the work, as I bore into her more, and pressed harder on her trimmed pussy, teasing it with my fingers.

“Tell me your name,” I commanded, myself breathing a little harder now.

“I am fuckgirl, master,” she said, beginning to moan louder, still through closed lips with each buck over me, pulling herself up and lowering herself with a combination of her arms and legs.

“Say it again.”

She opened her eyes and looked me straight in the eyes, confronting it.

“I am fuckgirl, master.” She had the most intense brown eyes, now burning.

“Again.”

“I am fuck girl, Master.”

“Again, and again.

“I am fuckgirl, master, Fuck... girl ... fuck ... girl .... fuck ... girl...”

With each breath now, it was part of her rhythm, taking me into her, pulling up over the edge of the chair, doing all the work, beating down onto me, the clips swinging against her chest like pendulums.

“Who’s fuck girl are you?

“Your .... fuck... girl ... master ... your ... fuck ... girl ... your ... fuck ... girl ...” Her words were slowly replaced with moans as she began to go over the top.

I was nowhere near done, but she was ready to come.

“Do you want to come fuckgirl?”

“Yes ... oh ... please, master ... let ... your ... fuck ... girl ... come.” Her passion had almost brought her to tears.

“Are you sure you want to come fuck girl?”

“Oh ... please ... master ... let ... your ... fuck ... girl ... come ...” She was now bucking, my hand going crazy onto her.

“Come now, fuckgirl.”

“Yesss, master.”

Before the words were even out of my mouth, she was releasing a torrent of built up tension onto me, and let out a screaming moan, just over my ear. She stopped pumping onto me, instead riding out the waves pushed into her by my hand, bucking uncontrollably, her large, but light frame spasming on top of me. She took huge breaths of air, her chest expanding, the air coming out accompanied by deep growls as she released over and over, loosening up over me.

Eventually, she let up, opening her eyes slowly, looking at me with heavy eyelids, recovering, arms still spread out over my head on the chair. The seat was now wet with her, but I was not finished. I was still large, inside her, ready to explode, but not just yet.

“Did you come fuckgirl?” I needed to hear the obvious for some reason.

“Yes master,” she sighed, breathing hard, “your fuckgirl came very well.”

“Did I?”

“No master,” she answered, still heaving, the clips still tight against her. She suddenly looked concerned.

“What is your name?” I reached up and dislodged the clips, tossing them to the side.

“I am your Fuckgirl, master.”

“Then fuckgirl, make me come.”

“I will, master.” She was smiling. “Your fuckgirl will make you come and she will enjoy it.”

With that, she pulled off of me, showing great initiative, and lowered herself onto her knees in front of me. Without hesitation, she flipped her hair around to her back, and lowered her face onto my dick. Her lips and tongue hit it instantly, and she quickly took me in completely. Seeing her back arched in front of me, her long, full straight hair falling over her back, I almost shot my load then. But as she began deep throating me with no hands, my excitement grew even more.

I put my hands on her head, guiding her and pushing her down as she ravenously took me in, tasting both me and herself on me. Her saliva was now running down between my legs, hot and wet. She reached up with her hands, lightly massaging my balls with her gloved hands.

After just a few moments, I could stand no more, and was ready to go, the sights, sounds and smells pushing me beyond the breaking point.

“Do you want to swallow, fuckgirl,” I asked, just out of courtesy.

I heard her mumble assent.

“I am ready, fuckgirl.”

With that, her motions became more stretched out, going from the tip all the way down, her saliva still pouring onto me, taking me all the way in, then deep throating, then coming out. She went down, teasing my dick with her tongue, and pushed me over the top. I moaned, and felt myself shooting up into her. I could see her cheeks expand to take it all in, the hot stocky fluid making her mouth even warmer now. I felt her swallowing, repeatedly, taking every drop.

Her head began to slow as I began to shrink inside of her, and eventually, she came to a rest, releasing me from her mouth. She slowly sat back on her haunches and looked up at me, a dribble of me running down her chin. I looked at her, still beautiful, a slight sweat breaking on her skin. She swallowed the last of me and let out a breathy, “ahh,” licking her lips. Just the sight of her got me going again. She wiped off her mouth, staring, part puppy dog, part panther. We stared at each other.

“What is your name.”

She stared at me, ravenously, and with a smile, said “I am your fuckgirl, master.”

“Want it again, fuckgirl?”

“Your fuckgirl wants it all the time, master. I am your fuckgirl.” This was too much for me.

I attacked her, pushing her down onto the floor, going straight for her mouth. I was ravenous for her, and in seconds was at full strength again.

I entered her again, fully erect, and began pounding into her as she cried out.

On top of her, like a jackal, I thrusted into her, her hands now trapped under mine above her head. She was immobilized, her hands under mine, splayed out, her midsection attached to mine. I literally fucked her with all my might, fast and hard, and, surprisingly, felt her own body begin to shiver with a coming orgasm.

She cried out, quickly, again and again, and soon I began moaning as well. We were both lost in a trance like state of pure sex, animals going at it.

After a few moments, she came, fiercely, followed in quick succession by me. Our bodies, sweaty, were intermingled on the rug, me on top of her, slowly coming out of her. Eventually, spent, I pulled out of her, and rolled from on top of her, onto my side. She also was spent, lying on the floor, still breathing heavily. We laid there for a few minutes, gathering ourselves. I looked over at her, her eyes closed, seemingly resting. She had a great profile.

“Sleep, girl, sleep.”

She quickly drifted off.

After appreciating the view a little more, I slowly got up, leaving her on the floor, splayed out like a traced body at a murder scene. After taking off her gloves, I collected the outfits and the toys and put them back into the closet in a pile, and put my pants back on. Then, I put my shirt around her, and picked her up. This rustled her a little, and she looked up at me.

“Thank you, master, thank you.” She nuzzled up against my still-bare chest.

“Thank you,” I said.

I carried her up to the room where she and Susan slept. Even as large as she was, she was surprisingly light, and pliable in my arms. Susan was waiting in the room, having showered and prepared for bed, with her silk pajamas back on. Even passing by Susan, the scent from the Package began to turn her on again. I told her to remain on the bed. She did.

I took Jackie into the shower, turned it on, and stood her up.

She awoke roused by the steam, and sleepily waded into the water. As fast as I could, I left the room, telling Susan to watch her. I would see them in the morning.

I went back to my room, and fell dead asleep.

The following morning I went down to breakfast, and found Jackie there, drinking coffee. I almost backed out of the kitchen, but she had already heard me and turned around. I ventured in.

She was completely recomposed, and showed no signs of any of the prior night’s activities. Her severe and natural beauty had returned, if it ever had left.

“Good morning, Jackie,” I said tentatively.

“Good morning, Mr. Grayson,” she returned.

I went and got my own cup of coffee and returned to the table where she was sitting with her coffee and cereal.

“I’m glad I didn’t need to use the bracelet on you last night, Mr. Grayson,” she said, almost sternly.

This was a huge relief, as I thought I might have had to make all the uncomfortable conversation.

“I’m glad you didn’t either.” I let her have control.

“You did take some extreme liberties, though,” she said, looking at me over her newspaper.

I was chastened, at least on the outside. I even turned a little red.

“But, in the end, you did a fine job with Susan,” she said, turning back to the pages she was reading.

“Thank you,” I said, sitting down at the table, and fingering a newspaper. “Thank you very much.”

“Of course, the activities there don’t have to be mentioned anywhere outside of our little circle, do they?”

“That goes without saying,” I said.

“Very good, Mr. Grayson, Very good,” she was confident of her power again, back in her normal state of mind. I couldn’t let it drop without at least a little more.

“If you don’t mind me asking, Jackie,” I asked after a while, not knowing how thin the ice was, “did you have a good time last night?”

She did not answer right away, but rather, in her own time, thought about it, and responded in measured tones, her imperiousness had fully come back.

She looked at me seriously. “Mr. Grayson, Susan is my priority, as you can tell. But as I said last night, I appreciate a good fuck every now and again. I count last night as a good fuck. In fact, far better than the average. Is that enough for you?” She ended with a small smile.

“Yes, Jackie, it is. Thanks.”

We sat, and drank a little coffee. I noticed her shift a little in her chair, the remembrances of the night before coming back to her.

After reading the front page of the New York Times, I looked over at her, eating her raisin bran.

“Jackie, I ventured, I think you have great raven hair.”

Hearing the code word, her eyes slowly became heavy, and almost rolled into the back of her head. She moved in the chair, put down her spoon, and began feeling herself through her dress, eyes closed, head moving back. I watched as she transformed from the powerful Jackie to her previous night’s fuckgirl personality, heating up and preparing herself.

I let her continue, then asked, almost in a whisper, “what is your name, girl?”

“I am ... your ... fuckgirl, Mr Grayson,” she said with a little difficulty, " I am here ... for ... you ... to use.”

Her hand had returned to her lap to begin feeling herself. Her legs slowly spread.

“Yes, you are my fuckgirl.”

She winced, then slowly released the breath. It was taking hold.

“Who are you?”

“I am ... your fuckgirl.”

“Who am I.”

“You are ... you are ... my master. I am your fuckgirl. Do with me as you like.”

“Welcome back, fuckgirl,” I almost whispered, smiling. Again, she took in a deep breath, arching her back, feeling herself back in the leathers.

She was beginning to ramp up again. I didn’t have time to continue this, but let it go on for a few seconds more. It was tempting, but I had work to do, and who knew who would show up in the kitchen.

“What do you want, fuckgirl?’

“I want ... I want your dick in me, master. I am your little fuckgirl.”

She was so good at improvisation. This was almost too good to pass up. But I had work to do. I ended it.

“Forget raven hair,” I said with a little regret. I returned to looking at my paper.

Just as quickly, her hands left her body and returned to the table. She regained her composure, and shook her head a little. She looked over at me.

“Pardon me, Mr. Grayson, did you say something? She did not want to admit to fogging out.

“No, Jackie, I’m sorry, I was just clearing my throat.”

“Oh, Ok.” She looked a little confused, daydreaming this early in the day.

I smiled behind the paper. She may have Susan under her thumb, I thought, but she would always be my fuckgirl. Deep down, we both knew that to be true.

I really liked my job.