The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Overload

Chapter 3

Christine couldn’t help it. Her pussy was quivering again.

At least this time, she thought, there’d been no one around to see it happen. That hadn’t always been the case.

She was getting better at hiding it, or at least, she thought she was, but the truth was, she just couldn’t tell. All she really knew was she needed to get fucked all over again.

And the worst part about it was she’d been warned that this might happen to her, and she’d done it anyways.

It was the drug that they’d given her. It was supposed to kick her sex drive into overdrive. It was supposed to overload her pussy. It was supposed to burn her sex drive out, but there was a danger. The danger was that it wouldn’t burn her pussy out. The danger was that she’d be left even more susceptible than she had been before.

Of course, she wouldn’t have had to have been given the drug if it wasn’t for that LeBlanc guy. He’d captured her and he’d held her hostage in her own apartment and he’d used the drug to bend her to his will.

Everyone had been so proud of her when she’d finally been rescued. They’d told her what a good job she’d done. They’d told her that they were amazed she’d been able to hold out for as long as she had and what she hadn’t told anyone was just how close she’d been to giving in. She was literally within seconds of caving into her captor’s demands when the rescue came and that was something she hadn’t told anyone because if she had, her career as a field agent would be over before it had even started.

So she’d kept it a secret even from the agency psychiatrist who’d been assigned to evaluate her. She hadn’t been able to hide everything though. He knew what the drug was she’d been given and he knew what it could do and he knew the stress she was under and it was him that had given her the choice to either burn out her sex drive or let her career come to an end and in the end, it was him that had given her the drug that was supposed to burn out her sex drive.

And it was him that had given her her first drug-induced fucking but he was far from the last.

She’d left the doctor’s office feeling somewhat unsure about herself. He hadn’t been at all kind to her. There was no understanding. There was just an order to her to go get herself cleaned up and to be back in his office first thing in the morning and aside from advice telling her not to let herself get fucked overnight.

She’d tried, Christine told herself. She’d really tried, but apparently, she hadn’t tried hard enough.

Her first opportunity to mess up had come quickly enough. After he was done with her, Dr. Davis had told Christine to go get herself cleaned up and Christine had gone off to the bathroom to do exactly that.

She couldn’t help but moan when she saw the amount of cum the doctor had left inside her. She couldn’t believe what a slut she’d been and yet, just sitting there in the stall and looking at the cum in her pussy was enough to make her horny all over again and it was then that she heard the door open and two women entered the bathroom.

“So I told him,” said the first woman, “if all you’re after is a good lay, then you can take your ass and get the fuck out of here because I don’t play that way.”

“You didn’t!”

“I most certainly did. I mean, I know he likes me and I know he wants me but he can’t treat me like that. I got a brain, you know.”

The other woman laughed. “Some guys don’t like that.”

“I don’t care if they like it or not,” the first woman said. “I mean hey, I like cock as much as the next girl, but I’m not going to let some guy disrespect me just so he can bend me over and shove a cock between my legs. I’m just not going to do it.”

“Yeah, and what if it’s not a cock,” the second woman asked.

“What do you mean?”

“I think you know what I mean,” the second woman said in a playful tone.

“Someone might come in.”

“No, they won’t.”

“They won’t?”

“Uh uh. I locked the door.”

“You see, I knew that’s why I liked you.”

“You sure that’s why,” Christine heard the other woman say, “or is it maybe something like this.”

Christine couldn’t hear the the other woman say anything but what she did hear was something that sounded suspiciously like kissing.

“Oh fuck, Janet,” moaned the first woman.

“You got something to say.”

“Oh geez,” the first woman moaned.

“Yeah, and what else?”

“Oh geez,” the first woman moaned. “Oh geez. I want you to do it. I want you to lick my pussy.”

Oh crap, Christine thought as she sat there in the stall. She couldn’t help it but she wanted that, too. She wanted someone to lick her pussy.

“Do you want this,” Christine heard the other woman say.

She had no idea what ‘this’ was but if the moans from the other woman were any indication, then the answer to that was most definitely yes.

Christine’s fingers continued to work her pussy even as she listened to the sounds from outside the stall. The first woman was definitely getting her pussy eaten by Janet and if her moans were any indication, it was clear that she was liking it a lot.

“Oh fuck,” the woman moaned. “Oh fuck.”

Janet said nothing. Presumably, she was still licking the other woman’s pussy and Christine rubbed herself even harder. She wouldn’t stop herself even if she could. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to make herself cum.

“Oh yeah,” moaned the still unnamed woman. “Oh yeah,” she moaned in a near copy of what was going on in Christine’s mind. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Make me cum. Make me cum.”

Christine stifled the urge to cry out even as her pussy succumbed to what she heard on the other side of the bathroom stall door. There was no doubt about it. Janet was definitely making the other woman cum.

“We better get out of here,” said Janet.

“Yeah,” her friend agreed with a giggle and Christine could hear the two women quickly getting themselves in order before they left the bathroom.

Christine waited in the stall. She didn’t want to leave too quickly after the other two had left but finally, she figured she’d waited long enough. She cleaned herself up and she pulled her panties and her jeans up and she let herself out of the stall. The only problem was she was still horny. In fact, she was very, very horny.

A blond looked at her as she came out of the bathroom and the look the blond gave her almost made Christine wonder if she might not be one of the two women who’d been in there before, but almost as quickly, the blond walked on by.

Christine knew where she had to be. Just because she was getting the treatments that Dr. Davis was giving her didn’t mean that she didn’t have to keep her training up and that meant she’d have to do another round on the obstacle course.

Of course, how she was going to concentrate with her pussy acting the way it was was a whole other thing altogether.

The range master looked at her when she finally showed up and he shook his head. “Are you sure you’re ready for this,” he asked.

“Sure I’m ready,” Christine tried to answer as nonchallantly as she could. “Why wouldn’t I be ready?”

“You don’t look ready,” the man said.

“I’m ready,” the would-be agent said.

“Well all right then. Get your weapon ready. Are you ready?”

“Ready.”

“All right then. Let’s go.”

Just as it had been the last time she’d run this course, loud music came up and rather than staying steady, the lights were suddenly replaced with a strobing effect, and Christine groaned to herself.

“Whenever you’re ready,” the range master said.

Christine groaned once more to herself. It just wasn’t fair, she told herself, but they didn’t care about fair. They wanted their agents to beat the odds even when it wasn’t fair, but geez, it really wasn’t fair. The music which had merely been annoying before was downright distracting now. The bass seemed to go straight to her pussy, and the strobe lights weren’t much better. Their rapid-fire staccato seemed to pump more and more energy between her legs.

“Whenever you’re ready,” the range master said again.

Christine tightened her grip and then she relaxed it. Take a deep breath, she told herself. You can do this, and with that, she moved out onto the course.

Her first shot almost sailed wide, but she was sure she’d hit the target. She wasn’t so sure about the second target but she pressed on.

The problem was her pussy was clamoring for attention, and it was so hard to control it.

She was sure she’d missed the third target and she didn’t even fire at the fourth. Had she cared anymore, she would have known her score was going to be bad, but she didn’t care anymore.

Back at the start of the course, the range master had noted that Christine’s weapon had stopped firing. He looked at his watch and he looked back at the operator for the course. “Is she moving,” he called out.

The other man shook his head. “I don’t think so.”

Once more, he peered out onto the course. Christine was out of sight inside one of the buildings. “Are you all right,” he called out.

There was no answer.

Once more, the range master peered out on the course. There was no sound at all and no sight of Christine. “Are you all right,” he called out again.

Again, there was no answer.

He looked back at the operator. “Sound the horn,” he said finally.

The horn was supposed to end the test and people on the course were supposed to stop what they were doing and come off the course. The operator sounded the horn.

And absolutely nothing happened.

Once more, the range master peered out onto the course. He was a man who made his decisions quickly and he made this one just as quickly. “I’m going to go get her,” he said.

“But sir ...” said the operator.

But the range master wasn’t listening. He moved out onto the course.

He knew it was dangerous. There was a person with a loaded gun out here, ready to fire at whatever she might perceive as the enemy, but she wasn’t responding either, so it was his job to go and find her.

He entered the first building and she wasn’t there. Not surprising, the range master thought. He didn’t think he’d find her there.

He moved on to the second building, and for a moment, he didn’t think he’d find her there, either, but he was wrong.

He found her there in the corner of one of the rooms. The strobe lights and loud music made an almost eerie effect as the range master watched, watched this most promising would-be spy as she sat there with her jeans and her panties pushed down around her knees and with her hand rubbing its way between her legs. “Nguyen,” the man called out, “what the hell are you doing there?”

Christine barely managed to look up as her hand continued to work over her pussy.

“I asked you a question,” the man said.

The loud music with its incestuous bass seemed to reverberate against her pussy even as the staccato strobing of lights seemed to almost cut her off from reality. There was only one thing she wanted. There was only one thing she needed. The only thing she could think of was her pussy and how much she needed a cock inside it.

“What the hell are you doing,” the range master asked again.

It was almost as if Christine were seeing the range master for the very first time. She looked up at him and then she looked down at herself before she looked back up at him. “I need to be fucked,” she moaned.

“What?”

“I need to be fucked,” she moaned. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew she was kissing her career good bye, but she just didn’t care. She knew what she needed and what she needed was to get herself fucked.

“Nguyen,” the man started out.

“Call me Christine,” Christine said, “or slut ... or fuck toy ... or whatever you want. Just fuck me please.”

“Nguyen,” the man began again and then he softened just a little. “Christine, I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing—”

“I’m not playing a game,” Christine interrupted. “I need to fuck. That’s all there is to it. I need to fuck.”

“I think you’ve got the wrong man.”

“Come on. I’ve seen the way you look at me,” Christine said. “I know you want me.”

“It wouldn’t be proper.”

“I don’t care about that. I know you want me.”

“No. Come on, now. Put your clothes on.”

“No!”

Christine suddenly turned aggressive as she launched herself at the startled man, and before he knew what was happening, she was knocking him to the ground and she was straddling his legs.

“No,” she said again.

“Nguyen.”

“No. I’ve listened to you long enough. I’ve listened to you tell me what to do. I’ve listened to you tell me what I was doing wrong. I’ve listened to you even as you yelled at me, but now, you’re going to listen to me.”

“Nguyen,” the man tried again.

“No,” Christine said again. “I want to be fucked and you’re going to help me.”

The man knew he could probably throw her off of him if he’d wanted to but he just couldn’t make himself do that.

Christine sensed that she’d won. “I know what you want. You want to see my tits, don’t you?”

The man didn’t say anything but Christine could tell.

“If you want to see my tits,” the girl said, “all you have to do is lift up my top. They’re right there waiting for you.”

The man didn’t say anything but his hands started to move and then he was lifting up the agent’s top.

“That’s it,” Christine purred as the man finally pulled the top free. “Now the bra. Take it off.”

The man’s hands no longer seemed to be under his control because it seemed as if he was going to do whatever Christine told him to do.

“Look at my tits,” Christine said when her bra was finally gone. “Look at them. I know you want to touch them, and I want you to touch them, too. I want you to fondle them. I want you squeeze them. I want you to do whatever you want with them.”

The man’s hands reached up and then they were playing with Christine’s firm, young tits.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned as the man squeezed first the one and then the other of her tits. “I knew what you wanted. I really did.”

Christine’s hand drifted down even as the man continued to fondle her tits and then her hand was playing over the front of his pants. Her hands stroked what she found there before she started to open his belt.

“Wait,” the man groaned. “What—”

“You got to get what you wanted. Now, I’m going to get what I want.”

“Wait, no.”

But it was too late anyway. The girl’s hands already had his pants open and she already had his cock out and her hand was already stroking him. “No,” she told the man. “Now, you’re going to listen to me.”

Just the act of having his cock stroked seemed to make all objections just melt away.

“You’re going to do what I want,” Christine told the man. “You’re going to let me take off your pants and you’re going to let me ride your cock, aren’t you,” and when the man didn’t answer quickly enough, Christine raised her voice. “Aren’t you,” she demanded.

“Yes,” the man groaned.

“What was that?”

“Yes,” the man groaned again. “I said yes.”

Christine stood and then she was tugging at the man’s pants, pulling them down first past his hips, then past his knees and then past his ankles and feet and since she knew he was watching her, she made sure he saw he taking off her own jeans and panties which had ridden up when she’d straddled him. Now for the first time, both of them were naked from the waists down.

Christine wasted little time hopping back on top of the range master’s body and once more, she had her hand wrapped around his cock. “Now,” she said, “let’s see what this feels like inside me.”

The man groaned as he felt it, the feel of the girl squeezing his cock, the feel of her pressing the head of his cock up against her pussy, the feel of his cock as it finally entered her tight, little pussy.

Christine moaned as she pushed herself down on the cock. “Feels good, doesn’t it,” she told the man.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

Christine pulled her pussy up only to push herself back down on the man’s cock.

“Yeah,” the man groaned again.

Yeah, Christine thought to herself. Yeah, it was feeling good, and yeah, she knew what she was doing. She was flushing her career down the toilet and yet she couldn’t help herself. She had to do it. She had to feel that cock between her legs.

“Oh geez,” the man groaned.

She couldn’t have said it better, Christine told herself. Oh geez, that cock felt so good and all she had to do was grind herself against that cock. All she had to do ...

The man groaned again.

The girl moaned as she felt it and even as she felt it, she felt her pussy as it bore down on the cock inside her.

Oh geez, the man was cumming. Oh geez. It feel so good. Oh geez.

* * *

The man in charge looked over the report. “This is unacceptable,” he said finally.

“That’s my thought, too,” said the man’s subordinate.

The man in charge shook his head. “I don’t think you understand,” the man said. “This report is unacceptable.”

“I agree,” said the confused subordinate. “She has to go. I agree with that.”

The man in charge shook his head one more time. “No,” the man said again. “I don’t think you understand. I don’t want to see her go.”

“What?”

“I don’t care what this report says,” the man in charge said. “I want to see her out in the field.”

“But,” said the subordinate with a nod to the report in the other man’s hands, “her results on the range—”

“They are what they are,” the other man said, “but I want her out in the field.” The man put the report on the desk in front of him and he pushed it across to his subordinate. “This report,” he said, “I want you to lose it.”

“I’m not sure I understand.”

“What’s there to understand? I want her out in the field. What this report says,” the man in charge said, “it never happened. Do I make myself perfectly clear.”

The subordinate picked the report up. “Yes, sir,” he said.

The man in charge nodded. “That report never happened. Now about Ms. Nguyen, when do you think she’ll be ready to be deployed?”

The subordinate looked at the report in his hand and then he looked back at his boss. “She’s ready to go whenever you want her to go,” he said finally.

“Excellent,” the man in charge said. “That was exactly what I wanted to hear you say.”

“Yes, sir,” said the subordinate.

“Her status as a field agent is approved. Make sure her file has the appropriate notations.”

“Yes, sir.”

“And have her report to Carlisle for assignment. I think he has use for someone with her abilities.”

“Yes, sir,” the subordinate said again.

It was clear that there was nothing else to be said so the subordinate let himself out of the office.

There was one other man in the office, one man who up until that point had remained quiet. The man’s name was LeBlanc. “Do you think he’ll do it,” LeBlanc asked the man in charge.

“Of course he will. He’ll follow orders. That’s what he’s paid to do.”

“Then everything is on schedule,” LeBlanc asked.

The man in charge turned and looked out his window. “Everything is going exactly as planned,” he said. “Everything is going exactly as planned.”