The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Overload

Chapter 4

Getting in had been the easy part.

A flight into Beijing, and then a local flight to get her close enough to the border, and then all it took was to find a person who’d take her across and she was in.

Her first look at North Korea did little to dispel anything that she might have been prepared for. She could tell from looking at the people. She could tell from the way they walked. She could tell from the looks in their eyes. This was a population that was surviving. It wasn’t a population that was thriving.

Getting to the capitol was harder than getting in the country. People didn’t move around as much as they did outside the country and strangers were looked upon with distrust and Christine had another problem. Like a belly in need of food, her pussy was demanding attention. How long had it been, she wondered. How long had it been since she’d last been fucked.

Of course, maybe she could get that to work to her advantage.

His name was Ho. She’d come across him working in his farm. He’d looked up to see her walking down the road, but that was all he’d done, and then once more, he’d turned his attentions to his field.

But seeing him look at her had been enough for Christine. Her pussy had reasserted itself. She needed to be fucked, her pussy said, and he was as good as anyone else.

And what if he were married, Christine told herself.

And what if he were, her pussy answered back. That didn’t mean he wouldn’t want to fuck even if he were.

Christine shook her head. That was wrong. Wrong, and dangerous. She just couldn’t take the risk.

What was wrong, her pussy answered back, was depriving herself of cock. She needed to be fucked and here was a guy just waiting to be fucked.

She still might have passed him by but at just that moment, he chose to glance up at her again, and in spite of herself, Christine raised a hand to wave.

The farmer looked surprised and then almost subconsciously, he looked around to see if anyone were watching him and then almost surreptitiously, he waved back.

Christine’s pussy was elated. He wants you, her pussy argued. You should go to him.

As horny as she was feeling, Christine wasn’t about to buy that. He doesn’t want me, she argued back.

But then the man looked up again, and Christine could see he was moving closer and suddenly, she found herself slowing down and hoping he’d get even closer.

“What’s your name,” he asked.

“Christine.”

“Mine’s Ho. Where are you going?”

“Pyong-Yang.”

“That’s a long way,” the man said.

“Yes, I know.”

“You’re going there on foot?”

“I have to. I don’t have any other way to get there.”

“You could take a bus.”

“But I don’t have any money.” That wasn’t true, but Christine had no intention of telling the man that. Her cover was supposed to be that she was very poor. Being very poor was the best way to blend in.

The man was definitely looking her up and down now. “I could help you,” he said. “I have a truck.”

“You do? And you’d give me a ride.”

Again, he looked her over. “Maybe,” he said. “If the price was right.”

Christine had no doubt what the price was but she still had to play hard to get. “The price,” she asked. “Exactly what might that be?”

“Perhaps we could go back to my house?”

“And do what?”

“We could discuss the price.”

It was time, Christine knew. “I know what you want of me,” she said in feigned shock. “I am a good girl. I do not do those types of things.”

The farmer’s face fell. “Oh. But I did not mean—”

Christine looked down the road as if she were considering the implications of what he’d been suggesting. “Is it far,” she asked.

“Yes, it is, and there are robbers along the way.”

In this poor country, Christine thought, probably true. “Then perhaps I do need your help.”

“Yes. We can go back to my house and discuss it.”

House was hardly the word that Christine would have used to describe the farmer’s dwelling. Shack would have been a much more appropriate description, but then she wasn’t there to do interior decorating. She was there for one thing only.

She turned on the man once the two of them were safely inside. It was clear that the man lived here alone. “Now you said you could take me to the city?”

“Yes.”

“And you could get me there safely?”

“Yes.”

“And the only question then is can I make it worth your while. Is that it?”

“Yes.”

Christine smiled to herself. Getting her pussy fucked wasn’t going to be nearly as hard as she’d thought it would be.

“I take it you live here alone.”

“Yes.”

“How long since you’ve been with a woman?”

“I ... I,” the man stammered.

“How long?”

“I ... I haven’t.”

“Oh, Ho, that’s too long. Isn’t it.”

“Yes.”

“Do you think I’m pretty,” the spy asked.

“Yes.”

“But Ho, how would you know. You haven’t even seen me without my clothes on?”

“Yes.”

Christine quickly removed her clothes. “Do you like what you see,” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Oh, Ho, you have to realize that I can’t just take your word for it. You have to realize that I’m going to have to make sure that what you’re saying is the honest to goodness truth.”

The man looked confused at that but then Christine was dropping down to her knees in front of him and she opening his pants and he was pulling them down his legs.

Christine wrapped a hand around the farmer’s cock. “Oh, Ho,” she purred, “you didn’t tell me that you had something like this waiting for me.”

Whatever the man might have said was lost in his own moans as Christine wrapped her lips around his cock.

The man groaned again and it was clear that this was not what he expected.

Christine pulled her mouth free. “Do you like this,” she asked. “Do you like it when I suck your cock.”

“Yes,” the man groaned.

Once more, Christine took the man in her mouth. Once more, she let her mouth have her way with his cock, and once more, she pulled her mouth free. “Do you like this,” she asked again. “Do you like it when I suck your cock?”

“Yes,” the man groaned.

“I’ll bet you haven’t ever had anyone do that to you before, have you?”

“No,” the man groaned.

“I’ll bet you want me to do it to you again.”

“Yes,” the man groaned.

Christine licked her lips as she looked at the man’s cock and she could feel the anticipation growing inside the man and she held back for just a couple of moments longer if only so she could feed that hunger for just a little while longer.

But as much as she wanted to feed the farmer’s hunger, it was her own need the drove her in the end. She pushed her mouth down on the farmer’s cock and then she pulled herself back only to do it again.

She wasn’t stopping and she knew she wouldn’t. Not anymore. She was going to make Ho cum and then she was going to get him hard again and she was going to make him give her what her pussy really needed.

The man was groaning as Christine sucked his cock and the spy knew it wouldn’t be long. Not long at all, she told herself. Not long before ...

The man let out a low groan and in the next instant, Christine felt it, the surge of the cock, the taste of his cum inside her mouth, and Christine kept right on sucking. She loved it, the feel of that cock, the taste of the cum, even the man’s strangled cries that accompanied yet another burst inside her mouth. She loved it. She loved it all, and when it seemed that the man’s cock was done with her, she kept right on sucking.

“W-what are you doing,” the man asked.

“I’m getting you hard again.”

“B-but—”

“You didn’t think we were done, did you?”

“No ... I mean ... I didn’t think ... I mean I hoped—”

“I hoped you weren’t planning on leaving me high and dry. I mean, I got you off. I expect you to return the favor.”

“Yes, but—”

“But what?”

Whatever the man might have said was lost in a loud groan as Christine’s mouth once more sucked on his cock.

It wasn’t all that hard to get him hard again and it wasn’t all that long before Christine was laying back on the floor of the shack, laying back and spreading her legs as the man slipped between her thighs. She looked up at the man. “Fuck me, Ho,” she implored the man. “Fuck me hard.”

The man didn’t have to be told twice. He wedged his cock between the spy’s legs and then he shoved himself inside Christine’s tight, little cunt.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned again. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck me.”

Her words weren’t really necessary. Once he’d gotten himself between the girl’s legs, it was clear that Ho had no intention of stopping.

“Oh geez,” the girl moaned. “Oh geez. I can tell. You’ve wanted this for such a long time. It hasn’t been fair to you, has it? It hasn’t been fair having to wait like this. It hasn’t been fair having to wait for a pussy to fuck.”

The man growled as he fucked that pussy even harder.

“That’s it,” the spy encouraged him. “That’s it, Ho. That’s it. I need you to use my pussy. I need you to use it for what you need. It’s not fair that someone so strong like you has had to wait.”

Christine heard the man groan in frustration.

“A man like you, Ho, you can be a good provider. You’re a good man, Ho. You deserve to have a woman. Make me your woman,” Christine panted. “Show me what you want to do with a woman.”

The man grunted and Christine knew he was close, just like her.

“Show me what you want,” Christine said yet again. “Show me what you want.”

The man grunted, and this time, Christine felt it between her legs. Even as her pussy clamped down on that cock, she could feel it cumming between her legs.

“Oh yeah,” Christine moaned. “Oh yeah, show me. Come on. Show me.”

And show her, he did.

The next day, the farmer didn’t exactly offer to live up to his end of the bargain and Christine knew why. He was trying to sweeten the deal with another romp between the sheets, and what he didn’t know was she would have been more than willing to oblige him if it weren’t for the fact that she had a schedule to keep so in the end, they’d come to agreement. A quick blow job and he’d take her into the city.

Of course, as turned on as her body now was, even with that deal in place, Christine hadn’t been able to keep herself from breaking it so in the end, Christine had let the farmer fuck her again even as she cursed herself for being as weak as she was.

When the farmer had said he’d had a truck, he’d been correct. What he’d neglected to mention was how run-down the truck was. Christine was amazed that a truck in its condition was able to run at all.

Christine had been well briefed on the city and its landmarks, so well so that when she entered the city, it was almost as if she were coming home instead of going to a place where she’d never been before.

Christine quickly scouted the city. Since the Americans had no formal presence in the city, she was going to set herself up without the use of an embassy as cover but this was all part of her training, and Christine welcomed the opportunity to show what she could do.

In no time at all, she had herself set up. That having been accomplished, it was time to re-establish contact with a very important source, a source who’d gone quiet since the agent who’d been handling him had suddenly gone missing. Some people at the agency thought the agent in charge had been captured, but others were not so sure. It was Christine’s job to reinitiate the contact.

The contact was a university professor and Christine’s age made it reasonable for her to blend in as a university student. This, it was believed, would allow her to move in and assess the situation and then to make the contact if she deemed it worth doing or to pull back and reassess if that seemed the better option, and all the while while Christine was getting herself set up, something else was going through her mind.

All the while, she kept thinking about how much her pussy needed to be fucked.

It wouldn’t be that hard, she told herself. After all, there were all these boys around. Surely, one of them would want to give her pussy what it wanted.

And yet every time her mind told herself this, she told herself no. Getting her pussy fucked was not part of her mission.

The meeting with the professor was arranged. They would meet off-campus at a local bookstore. It would look for all the world like a professor meeting up with one of his students and if anyone ever commented at the meeting, well, the professor was a widower and Christine was an attractive young woman, and while some might take exception at that, it wasn’t like it was all that unusual.

“I think I am being watched,” the man said when the two of them finally met.

Christine never pulled her gaze away from the book on the shelf. “And why is that,” she asked.

“It’s little things really, like seeing the same car outside my apartment, like seeing the same men at the university, men I know are not students.”

Christine cursed the man under her breath for his stupidity. “And you didn’t see fit to tell us about this earlier,” she asked in a tone that could just as easily have been used to converse over books.

“I had no one that I could tell this to,” the man said simply.

As much as she hated to admit it, the man was right. His handler had disappeared quite some time ago and that was why she was there, to re-establish the contact.

“I want you to leave first,” Christine said. “I’ll watch to see if anyone follows you.”

“And who will check if anyone is following you?”

It was a good question and Christine had a good answer. “I can look out for myself. It’s what I was trained to do. Now go.”

Christine stayed where she was even as the college professor went to the front of the shop. He paused for a moment and then he stepped out into the street.

The man was right. He definitely had a tail. Great, Christine thought. Just great. If the security forces were already on him, this man was already blown. She’d have to report back to headquarters but she already knew they weren’t going to like it.

Even now, the information he’d passed to her felt like so much fluff. If they were watching him, then what were the odds that information he had was worth anything. Maybe it was good, but maybe it wasn’t. Christine didn’t like maybes.

She picked a boy up outside her flat and she let him accompany her up to her apartment and she let the boy fuck her brains out. It didn’t make the unease that she felt go away but at least it dealt with one of her needs. Still in the end, she wondered what she was supposed to tell Washington.

Whatever she was going to tell them, the message was never sent.

She found herself in a windowless cell. Sometime during the night, she’d been taken and more than that, her clothes had been taken from her, too. She had no idea how it had been done. All she knew was she’d gone to sleep in her apartment and she’d woken up here.

Without a watch, she had no idea how long the passage of time took. No one, it seemed, was in any hurry to talk to her, so Christine sat where she was, alone and afraid and very, very horny.

When her cell door was finally opened, the man standing there looked like he was more braun than brain, and that, Christine thought, was probably exactly what his function was. He was, after all, a jailer, and his job wasn’t to think but rather to transport prisoners to the people who were paid to think.

Her interrogator was an old man. His face was lined and his left hand was scarred along the back. He was an Army man and he wore glasses but Christine had the feeling that his eyes missed very little.

“Sit down,” her interrogator said.

Christine sat.

“So you are an American spy.”

Christine said nothing. It wasn’t her place to tell this man anything.

The man continued with his questions and Christine continued to rebuff him and it was then that the man changed his tactics.

“You Americans are all alike,” the man said. “You are so arrogant. You think you can do anything and go anywhere. This is not the case.”

As her training dictated, Christine said nothing.

“But you Americans are weak,” the security officer said. “You are weak, and for the security officer who knows how to exploit it, you are easy to manipulate.”

Again, Christine said nothing.

“You don’t have to say anything,” the man said. “Your western culture makes you weak and easy to exploit but rather than tell you, I choose instead to show you. Would you like to know what I mean?”

Still, Christine said nothing.

The man produced a syringe. “Do you know what this is?”

Christine shook her head.

“I’m not going to tell you what it is,” the man said, “because I think it’s better for you to learn its effects first hand. Don’t you agree?”

As if she had a choice, Christine thought. Already, the needle was being inserted inside her and already, she could feel the drug being pushed into her system.

The man pulled the needle back. “And now we wait,” he promised her, “but I assure you, we will not have long to wait.”

“What are you doing,” Christine cried out. “You can’t do this to me. It’s against the Geneva Conventions.”

The man just smiled. “I wouldn’t know about that. What I would know about is that you are an enemy of the state, and I will do whatever it takes to get whatever information you have.”

Once more, Christine struggled against her restraints, and one more, her efforts were of no avail.

What she hadn’t told him was just how close she’d been to telling him everything. She didn’t want to. It was just that it had been so long since she’d gotten her pussy fucked and he was, after all, a man. All he would have had to have done was to offer to fuck her and she would have been hard pressed to keep from saying no. Indeed, she’d been tempted several times to tell him exactly that.

But now he’d gone and injected her with some drug and now, she was pissed. She would have done it, she told herself. All he had to do was ask the right questions and she would have done it. He hadn’t needed to inject her with this drug.

The man was watching her patiently as the drug continued to work its way through her system.

What was happening to her, Christine wondered. She didn’t feel any different. Oh sure, maybe a little hornier than usual, but she was always horny. What really was such a big deal about that?

“How are we feeling now, my American spy,” the man asked.

Christine almost said it. She was feeling horny. She was feeling really, really horny.

“Do you know what my little drug does,” the man asked.

Christine shook her head.

“We developed just for you Americans and your decadent culture. Do you want to know what it does?”

Again, Christine shook her head. She really didn’t want to know.

The man held up a vial. “This drug makes a person horny. Actually, if you want to be clear about it, it make a person really, really horny.”

Hornier than she already was, Christine thought. Oh God. Yeah, she could believe that. She definitely could believe that.

“And if you want to get what you want to get, then you’re going to tell me what I want to know.”

Christine moaned to herself. As horny as she was, she knew she had no chance of holding out. She wanted to sell her country out. She needed it. She needed to get fucked and nothing else mattered.

“Now,” the man said, “suppose we start with the basics. Who did you come here to meet?”

No, Christine tried to tell herself. No, don’t do it, but she knew she couldn’t help herself.

“I’ll tell you,” she told the man. “I’ll tell you if you fuck my pussy.”

“How about you tell me first.”

Christine shook her head. That much, at least, she could do. “I need to get fucked first.”

The man looked surprised. “You do, do you?”

Christine nodded. She hoped he’d accept her offer soon because it was taking every ounce of her strength to stand up to the man and that strength was fading fast.

The man unbuckled his pants and then he pushed them down around his ankles. “So you think you can make a deal for this,” he said.

Christine groaned at just the sight of the man’s cock. She couldn’t do it. She couldn’t hold out any longer.

The man grinned at her as if he had some kind of inside joke. “I don’t think we have to worry about you running away,” he said, “so what say we untie just one of your hands.”

Christine couldn’t help but groan. He could do whatever he wanted with her and she was sure he knew that.

And then one of her arms was untied and even without thinking about it, she grabbed the man’s cock and she wrapped her hand around his member. “Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Fuck me.”

Her actions seemed to surprise even the man but there was no reason why it should have. Didn’t he understand, Christine thought. Didn’t he realize what it was that he’d turned her into?

But almost as quickly, Christine did figure it out. He was just toying with her and she had absolutely no problems with that.

“You Americans really are such sluts,” the man told her.

“Yes,” Christine agreed. “I’m an American slut.”

“I’ll bet you want this dick, don’t you?”

There was no point now trying to hold out on what she was. She wanted the man’s cock. She wanted to feel it inside her.

“But you realize that Korean cock is better than all the rest. Do you think your little American pussy is up to the task of handling a big Korean cock?”

“I can try,” Christine said.

“Oh, you’re going to have to do a whole lot more than just try.”

“I’ll do whatever you want me to.”

“Now that’s more like it. Do you like what your hand is doing to my cock?”

Christine nodded.

“Would you like to do more?”

Again, Christine nodded.

“I bet you’d like to suck my superior Korean cock.

Christine nodded yet again.

The man moved behind her and suddenly, her other hand was untied and her whole upper body was free to move.

Christine wasted little time. She stroked the man’s cock and she looked up at him even as she bent herself over and finally took his cock between her lips. She’d show him, she told herself. She’d show him what a good, little cock sucker she really was and if she did a good job, maybe he’d let her take his cock between her legs.

“You like this, don’t you? You like Korean cock.”

Christine would have agreed with the man if it weren’t for the fact that she already had her mouth full.

But the man wanted to hear it and he shoved the girl off of his cock. “You like this,” he said again. “You like this Korean cock.”

“I love it,” Christine moaned. “I love your Korean cock.”

“It’s better than that American cock that you’ve been forced to endure, isn’t it.”

“Oh yes,” Christine agreed. “It’s definitely better than that. It’s definitely better than American cock.”

“And I’ll bet you can’t wait to get it, can you. I’ll bet you can’t wait to get this Korean cock between your decadent American legs.”

“Yes,” she gasped. It was true. She couldn’t deny it. She needed to get that cock between her legs.

“What do you say we untie you then and you can show me what you want to do with this superior Korean cock.

Christine nodded her head. She was prepared to do just that. She’d show the man just how much she loved Korean cock.

As much as she wanted to, Christine didn’t leap out of her chair and she didn’t grab the security officer. She didn’t throw him to the ground and she didn’t straddle his cock. That was what she wanted to do but she didn’t do it.

Instead, she leaned back and she lifted up her legs. She pulled her knees apart and she let the man see her pussy. “Please,” she begged. “Please use my decadent American pussy.”

The security officer was impressed. He knew the need the American had to be feeling and yet, she was willing to let him make the first move. “You want me to fuck you.”

“Yes,” the woman moaned. She wasn’t sure how long she could hold out but she had to try. “I want you to fuck me. I know my American pussy is probably not worthy but I want you to use it anyway. I want you to use it for your pleasure.”

This certainly was not what he expected but it also wasn’t an offer he was likely to turn down. He stepped between the woman’s legs and then he pressed the head of his cock between her lips. “So you want this,” he said.

“Yes-s-s-s,” Christine cried out as she felt the cock invade her. “Yes.”

She could already feeling herself start to cum and the man had only just barely gotten his cock inside her, but then she was ready to go again. She could feel another orgasm building up on the heels of the first one. This was what she needed, she told herself. This was what she needed.

She knew she was going to tell him everything. She just couldn’t help herself. She felt ashamed of herself. She knew she shouldn’t have come here, and yet if she hadn’t, she wouldn’t be getting fucked like this, and the truth was, she really loved to be fucked.