The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Overload

Chapter 2

“His name is Mel LeBlanc.”

Christine just sat there and waited for the man to continue.

“We had to let him go,” said the man in the suit. “He’d gotten out of control, and he didn’t take well to being told his services were no longer needed.

Christine nodded. She hoped all this was going somewhere.

“Somehow, he got a list of our newest recruits.”

Christine had the feeling that there was more to it than that but she also knew she wasn’t going to be told what that something was.

“He knew our training methods. He even participated in those activities so he knew how things worked. It was his intention to break some of our recruits and bend them to his will. Once done, he’d let us have them again, but unless we caught all of his little playthings, he’d have a person on the inside. Truth is, he used our own training methods against us.”

Christine nodded although she wasn’t sure why.

“So when you didn’t show up at work,” the suit went on, “we got curious. It wasn’t like you to not show up and it definitely wasn’t like you to not let us know where you were.”

Yes, she could see that, Christine told herself.

“We were lucky,” the suit said. “If he’d realized we were onto him, he would have been more drastic in his seduction of you, but as it was, he didn’t know and that gave us time to move in.”

Once again, Christine nodded.

“So the question really, is just how compromised are you?”

“Me,” Christine squawked.

The man nodded. “No offense, I’m sure, but you were under his control for over 24 hours, and when we found you, he was ... well, not having a better way to say it, he was fucking your brains out, and you seemed most comfortable with it.”

“He drugged me.”

“Yes, and that is most unfortunate, but as I said before, we need to ascertain just how compromised you are.”

“I’ll be fine.”

“Excuse me for saying this, but we’re not going to be taking your word on this.”

Christine nodded. She supposed she should have expected as much. It was just that it wasn’t fair. It wasn’t like she’d asked to be drugged, and even if she had liked what this LeBlanc guy had done to her, okay, even if she’d liked it a lot, that didn’t mean she was compromised.

“... you’ll be seeing counsellors,” the man in the suit was saying, “and they and only they will assess your fitness to return to duty.”

Christine nodded. It just wasn’t fair though.

“You are dismissed.”

Christine nodded and got up and walked away.

It was only after Christine had left that another man entered the room. “How’s she look,” the man asked the suit.

“She’s worn out. She’s on the edge.”

“I want her.”

“She’s not ready.”

“Did I ask you if she was ready. I need her. Get her ready.”

The man in the suit sighed. He knew he wasn’t in charge here. “I’ll get her ready. You can count on me.”

The other man smiled but it wasn’t a warm smile. “I already knew that,” he told the suit. “If I didn’t know that, you wouldn’t be where you are right now.”

The man in the suit shivered just a little. Something told him that the other man was exactly right.

* * *

The man’s name was Jeff Davis and Christine knew what he was because he’d told her what he was. He was a psychiatrist and it was his job to determine if she was ready for field duty. “So, Christine,” the man said, “how are we feeling today.”

“I’m doing fine, Dr. Davis.”

“We’ve been over this before,” the man said. “Call me Jeff.”

Christine didn’t want to call him Jeff. From her way of looking at it, Jeff wasn’t exactly a bad guy but as long as he stood between her and what she wanted, that didn’t necessarily make him the good guy either. “I’m doing fine,” she said.

“Fine,” the man said. “How exactly do you define the word ‘fine?’”

Christine paused. “I’m not sure exactly what you mean,” she said finally.

“Don’t you,” the man said.

Christine shook her head although she had the feeling she wasn’t really fooling him.

“How about the dreams. Why don’t you tell me about your dreams.”

Christine fought back the urge to gasp. How could he know about those, she wondered.

“Well,” the man asked.

Christine could feel her breathing coming heavier as she recalled her dream from the night before. She fought back the urge to let her hand slide between her legs.

“Well,” the man asked again.

She’d been on her hands and knees and the room had been nearly dark. There were men gathered around her but in the nearly darkened room, there was little there for her to see but it was her other senses that told her where they were. Smell and heat but not sight. They were close and they were naked and they were all around her.

She was naked, too. There was a man standing behind her. He wasn’t touching her exactly, but she could feel him standing there.

The man touched her bottom and Christine didn’t even bother to hide her excitement. She wanted these men to know. She wanted them to know how much they were turning her on.

The man slid his hand between her legs and she could feel him feeling her pussy. She wanted him to do it. She wanted him to feel how wet her pussy was.

He didn’t say anything. He just stood there and he worked his hands between her legs and Christine loved the way he did it only she knew she wanted more, and almost as if in answer to what she wanted, she felt him sliding his cock between her legs.

He didn’t enter her at first. He preferred to tease her with his cock and tease her, he did. She was hot and she was wet. She would have thrown herself on that cock if she would have thought that would have helped but somehow, Christine knew. That was not to be allowed, so all she could do was sit and wait and let him tease her with his cock.

She wasn’t sure how much more she could take. Her pussy was on fire and it needed to be fucked. Her pussy needed a cock inside it and her pussy needed it bad, and just when she seemed to be on the verge of despair...

She felt that cock push its way between her legs.

She couldn’t help but moan. She loved the feel of that cock. She loved the way it stroked her. She loved the ecstasy it invoked inside her.

But his was not the only cock. There were others all around her. Cocks to her left and cocks to her right and a cock in front of her. Almost of their own volition, her hands took the cocks at her side even as her mouth took the one in front of her.

But really, it was always the one behind her, the one in her pussy, the one that was stroking her cunt, it was that one that made her moan. The others were nice, but it was that one that was going to make her cum.

And Christine moaned. She knew she was going to cum. It wasn’t a matter of if. It was a matter of when. That cock between her legs was just too good.

She moaned again. She was close. She was very close. All that mattered was that cock. All that mattered was what it was doing between her legs.

She could feel his hands on her hips as he drove his cock between her legs. Oh yeah, she thought to herself. Oh yeah. Oh fucking yeah.

She’d cum hard and she’d kept right on cumming, and she was still cumming when she finally roused herself from her sleep, and she was still cumming when she finally realized that all of that had just been a dream.

Was that what he meant, Christine wondered, because if it was, she wasn’t going to tell him.

The man sighed. “It’s becoming harder, isn’t it. It’s becoming harder to resist.”

Christine didn’t answer.

The man held up a vial. “Do you know what this is?”

Christine looked at the vial and then she shook her head.

“Toxicology reports say this is what you were injected with. Do you know what this drug does?”

Again, Christine shook her head.

“It’s a clever, little drug. It’s insidious really. Part narcotic. Part sexual stimulant.” The man shook the vial. “Nasty stuff, really. It makes the victim want to have sex and because it’s a narcotic, it’s highly addictive. The victim associates sex with the cravings the drug creates until the victim quite literally becomes addicted to sex. After that, the drug’s not needed. Sex itself becomes the narcotic.”

“And that was what was done to me?”

The psychiatrist nodded.

“So how do we fix it then?”

The man sighed. “That’s the problem. The cure is almost as bad as the addiction.”

“I don’t understand.”

“You’re in a precarious situation,” the man explained. “Had you only had one injection, therapy and another drug would be enough to counter its effects. With five or more doses, most people would write you off as a lost cause. They’d kick you loose and let you fend for yourself.”

“They wouldn’t do that.”

“Actually, they would. With that much of the drug inside you, you’d be too compromised to be considered trustworthy. They’d have no choice but to cut you loose, but that’s not where you are. According to your own debriefing, you were only injected twice.”

“That’s right.”

“So that means there’s still a chance to pull you back from the brink.”

“Pull me back? Pull me back how?”

The doctor didn’t answer right away. “It’s called sensory overload,” he said finally. “We give you the same drug minus the narcotic.”

“Why would we do that?”

Again, the man seemed to hesitate. “The intent,” he said finally, “is to burn out your sex drive, but there is a risk.”

“What risk?”

“The drug turns your sex drive on hard. The intent is to burn it out which means if it works means you won’t ever really enjoy sex again, but it also means, you won’t be able to be controlled by it either. That’s one risk. The other risk is that it turns the sex drive on and it leaves it on and on hard. If that happens, then it’s game over. You won’t ever be a field agent because the agency won’t ever be able to trust you.”

“Anything else?”

The man hesitated yet again. “It might work completely,” he said, “but there’s always the chance that it might only work in a halfway kind of state meaning you’d have to come back for repeated treatments to keep knocking your sex drive down.”

“I’ll do it.”

“Don’t you want to know what the odds are?”

Christine shook her head. “You’ve already told me everything I need to know. My career’s over if I don’t do it, right?”

The doctor nodded.

“Then there’s not really anything to talk about is there because I’ll do whatever it takes to get what I want.”

“You’re sure. There’s no turning back,” he said. “Once it’s done, it’s done.”

“Look. Just give me the shot, okay.”

The man shrugged and he took out another vial and a needle. He seemed to almost be making a show of it as he stuck the needle in the vial and he drew the liquid out. “Now, this won’t hurt a bit.”

Christine just nodded as she felt the sting as the needled entered her arm and then she sat there and watched as the man emptied the contents of the syringe into her arm.

“There you go,” the man said when the act was done. “Now, you just sit there and relax.”

Sit there and relax, Christine thought. That was easy for him to say. He wasn’t the one who’d just been injected with some who-knew-what kind of drug. Already, she was having second thoughts about her decision. It was a little late now, she told herself.

The only thing was at the time, it had never crossed her mind. At the time, there had been a part of her that wanted to be fucked so bad. Inject me with a drug that makes me want to fuck even more, her mind said. God yes. Where could she sign up for that.

But now that she already had the drug in her system, now she was having second thoughts. The doctor was just sitting there watching her, like she was some kind of lab rat or something. She wondered what it was he expected to see.

She hardly noticed it at first. It was just a tingling between her legs but it was hardly indistinguishable from any of the other feelings she’d had ever since she’d been held prisoner in her own apartment, but this one was different. This one didn’t go away.

It was funny, Christine thought. She hadn’t thought about it before, but seeing him now, seeing him sitting there, well, it wasn’t like he was sexy or anything like that, but she wondered just how big his cock was.”

“How are you feeling, Christine?”

As caught up as she was in her own thoughts, Christine almost missed the question. “I’m doing fine, doctor.”

“I told you before. Call me Jeff.”

Call him Jeff. Fine. Whatever. Just so long as she got to see his cock. “I’m doing fine, Jeff.”

Was the man smiling? Christine was sure he was but if he was, it was only for a moment. “That’s good, Christine, but I’m afraid you’re going to have to be a little bit more specific than that. When you say you’re feeling fine, just what exactly do you mean?”

Christine fought back the urge to moan. It was getting hard to think, she thought. Well not exactly hard to think but hard to think about anything that didn’t involve a man’s cock sliding between her legs.

“Well,” the man demanded again.

Well what, Christine thought. Oh yeah. How did she feel?

“Well,” the man demanded yet again.

“I need to fuck,” Christine said and then almost immediately, she wondered where that had come from.

“You do, do ya?”

Christine shook her head in frustration. She could tell. It was the drug that was making her want to do this, but did it really matter what it was. The bottom line was she needed to fuck.

“Is your pussy wet?”

Christine didn’t even bother to hide her moans. Her pussy. Oh geez. Her pussy was so wet and she told the man so.

“I’ll bet you need someone who’ll take care of it then, don’t you?”

Fuck yes, the agent thought. That was exactly what she needed. She needed someone to take care of her pussy.

She watched the man open his legs. “Maybe you might find what you want down here.

It was all that Christine could do to keep from leaping out of her chair. In moments, she was on her knees and she was sliding between the man’s legs.

“Go on,” the man said. “You know what you want.”

Christine didn’t care anymore. She didn’t care about the drug. All she wanted was to get her hands on the man’s cock. Her eager hands opened the man’s belt and then she was pulling down his zipper.

“Go on,” the man said.

As if she needed any encouragement, Christine thought. Her hand reached inside the man’s pants and she pulled out his cock.

“Why don’t you show me what you want to do with that?”

As if there was any doubt, Christine thought as she wrapped her lips around the man’s cock and then she pushed herself down on his member. She reveled in the way she made him moan and she knew it wouldn’t be long before she had him sliding in between her legs.

The man groaned. “You really do like that, don’t you?”

Hell yeah, she liked it. It wasn’t like this was the first cock she’d ever sucked, but there was something different about this one. In the past, she’d done it because she was trying to please a guy but now she was doing it because she wanted to please herself.

The man groaned again.

He was getting close, Christine told herself. He was getting close. She should stop what she was doing and yet she couldn’t. She had to keep sucking. She had to suck his cock.

He was going to cum in her mouth.

She shouldn’t want this, she told herself. She shouldn’t want him to cum in her mouth, and yet ...

And yet, she did. After all, it wasn’t like she couldn’t get him hard again. She already knew she could do that, and even if she couldn’t get him hard again, there had to be other guys around didn’t there? There had to be other guys she could fuck.

But let him cum in her mouth. She hadn’t ... she’d thought that was ... that was gross, wasn’t it?

No, it wasn’t. It showed a man she was ready. It showed a man that she wasn’t going to back down from anything. It showed a man that she was ready to fuck.

She needed to fuck. She needed it bad. She was going to suck that cock and make that cock cum in her mouth. She wanted to show him how ready she was.

The man was groaning and Christine knew. She wasn’t the only one who was ready. He was ready, too.

Come on, she thought. Let me prove myself to you.

The man groaned again.

Come on, the agent thought again. Let me have it, she thought. Let me prove myself to you.

The man groaned once more and then almost as if on command, his cock was cumming in her mouth and Christine couldn’t stop herself. She just kept right on sucking his cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

Oh fuck indeed, Christine thought. He was cumming in her mouth and Christine knew she shouldn’t like it and yet the only thing she could think about was just how good it would feel when he was finally cumming between her legs.

Christine couldn’t help herself. It didn’t matter that he was cumming in her mouth. She wanted to suck him. She wanted to suck him because if she did, it was going to make him hard again. If she did, it was going to make him want to fuck her.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

Christine could feel it happening. His cock had never really gotten soft but he was definitely harder than he’d been in the past few moments. Her sucking was doing its job. She was getting him hard again.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned yet again.

He wasn’t going to cum in her mouth, Christine promised herself. Not this time, she told herself even as she continued to suck. This time, he was going to give her what she needed.

The man seemed to sense her need because he pushed her off of his cock. “Tell me what you need,” he told her.

“I need you to fuck me.”

“You do, huh?”

The agent nodded again. “I need you to fuck me.”

“Well if that’s what you need, I think you need to show me your pussy.”

He was going to do it, Christine told herself even as she raced to take her clothes off. He was going to fuck her pussy.

Off came her top and then off came her bra. Off came he shoes and then off came her jeans and in a matter of moments, she’d taken herself down to just her panties and then she wasn’t wearing even those.

“You really are such a little fucking slut,” the man told her.

There was a part of her that railed at that characterization of her but considering what she was now feeling, she found it hard to disagree.

“What are you,” the man asked.

Christine tried to get her hand on the man’s cock but the man pushed her away.

“I asked you what you are,” the man said again, “so either you tell me or you don’t get what you want.”

He couldn’t want her to say that, she thought. It was a test. That’s what it was. Once more, she tried to get a hold of the man’s cock and once more, she was rebuffed.

“I asked you a question,” the man said. “What are you?”

Once more, Christine tried to get the man’s cock and once more, she was turned away.

“What are you?”

He couldn’t really want her to say that, Christine thought to herself, and yet, so what if he did. They were just words anyway. It wasn’t like that was really what she was.

“What are you,” the man asked again.

Still, Christine held back. She didn’t want to say it.

“What are you,” the man asked yet again.

“I’m a slut,” Christine said. It embarrassed her to say it but she knew she had to if she was going to get the cock she craved.

Once more, she tried to get her hand on the man’s cock and this time, she wasn’t pushed away. She wrapped her fingers around the man’s shaft and she gave him a squeeze. This was definitely what she wanted.

“What are you,” the man asked again.

This time, it wasn’t nearly as hard as it had been the first time. She knew what the answer was and she knew what she had to say. “I’m a slut.”

The man smiled and Christine knew she’d said what he wanted to hear. “That’s right,” he said. “You are, and we both know what a slut like you needs.”

Christine definitely knew what she needed. She needed to get her pussy fucked.

“So the only thing left to decide is which way are you going to get it.”

“What?”

“The only thing left to decide is how are you going to get it.”

“I don’t under—”

“Get down on your hands and knees, slut.”

For a moment, Christine might have objected but she knew what she needed. She needed to get her pussy fucked and if that meant he wanted her to get down on her hands and knees, then she knew she was going to get down on her hands and knees.

She could feel the man coming up behind her, and she could feel his hands on her ass. “Tell me again. What are you?”

“I’m a slut.” There was no doubt about it, Christine thought. It was definitely getting easier to say.

Christine gasped as the man entered her without warning. Oh God, Christine thought to herself. Oh God. It was even better than she’d thought it would be.

“You like this, don’t you,” the man told her.

She knew he did. He’d done this to her. Him and his little drug, but she knew what he wanted. He wanted to hear her say it. “I love it,” she moaned. “I love it when you fuck my cunt.”

“You do, huh? You like it when I do this.”

He was teasing her. Christine knew that. He was teasing her and she didn’t care. As long as she got his cock. That was all that mattered.

“Yeah,” the man groaned. “Yeah. You like this.”

He was fucking her harder and Christine loved it. This was just what she wanted.

“Oh yeah,” the man graoned. “Oh yeah, I’m going to cum.”

Something was wrong with that, Christine told herself. She shouldn’t want this. She shouldn’t ... okay, it was the drug, sure ... she had an excuse, but really, she shouldn’t want this ... should she?

The man groaned and that was when Christine felt it. He was cumming, she realized, and Christine moaned herself as she felt the man’s cock cum inside her pussy. Oh fuck, she thought. Oh fuck, that was good. That was so fucking good. That was ...

Christine moaned again even as she felt her pussy tighten around the cock inside of her. Of fuck, that was good. Of fuck, that was so fucking good. Oh fuck, she loved when guys made her pussy cum.

Christine loved the feel of his cock as it filled her up with his cream but finally, that cock was done and finally, the man had to pull himself back and it was only then that Christine thought about what she’d done.

What had she done, she questioned herself. She’d just let this guy fuck her. Sure, she could blame it on the drug, but really, she’d let him have his way with her, and the worst part about it was that given the same choice to do it all over again, drug or no drug, she wasn’t sure if she wouldn’t do it all over again.