The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Order

The Chief of the Order led a search and find mission, recruiting a new Warrior for the Order’s secret Project. Chaz’ induction into the Order continues.

THIRD

-1-

As they approached the back of the van, the door was opened from the inside and the Chief waved him in. “Put the bags there, let me introduce you.” He motioned to two young men, one driving, the other opening the door, “These are two of my men, DaK in the front, SUM here.” Chopper gave the Order salute, clenched fist over heart. Chaz nodded to the handsome youth. “We have a long ride. Sit on the floor, back here with SUM. He’ll take care of you. He’s been assigned to be your esquire, so get to know him. I want you to get some more shuteye, so you’ll be rested for the implants at the lab. SUM, strip off his armor, help him relax.” “Yupsur!” The Chief pulled a drape closed across the opening between the seats and open van back. He settled in the passenger seat as DaK began to drive.

Chopper, kneeling, turned to the big man, “Suh!” and reached to help him take off his sweatshirt and upper body armor, exposing Chaz’ brawny chest and torso. The youth swallowed hard as he gazed up at his warrior, thinking that Chaz must be twice his size, and all muscle. Chaz noted the youth’s taut muscles moving under his grey sweats. SUM helped him remove his boots, pants and leg armor. The youth was openly staring at the man’s bulging jocksack, flushing, “Hey kid, you look warm.” “Yes, Suh... uh, may I take off my sweats?” “Sure.” Chopper quickly stripped and Chaz smiled as he saw how tight and finely muscled the youth was. Chaz laid back, hands behind his head. Chopper knelt next to him and placed a hand firmly on the man’s jock, feeling warmth and movement, “Supposed to help you relax, Suh.” “You good at that?” “Yupsur! Been practicin’ lots for you...” He continued massaging Chaz’ sex as it grew hard under his hand, as the lengthening cock began to push out of the jock.

The young esquire quickly pulled off the warrior’s jock, leaned toward the stiffening manhood and engulfed the erection with his mouth. He began tonguing the tip, then sucking in more and more of the shaft, until nearly the whole enormous organ was pulsing in his greedy mouth. “Hey you are good at this!” SUM remembered the hours he had trained for this, deep-throating DaK and his other superiors in the Order.

Chaz moved an arm to stroke the back of the lad’s neck, and his shoulder. The youth moved under his grip and he found himself facing SUM’s straining jock. The youth’s aroma was pungent and exciting. Chaz took his other hand and fondled the lad’s sack enclosed balls, growing cock, thinking that he had never touched another man like this before. “Hey you’re poppin’ pretty good there. Let’s get this off too.” The youth squirmed as his jock came off, but did not stop sucking on the big man’s hot, stiff cock. He groaned as Chaz fingered his cockhead, as the man tentatively licked the glisening tip. He tried to hold back as it was sucked on, but could not, and to Chaz’ surprise the youth started to cum. Astonished, the big man swallowed the youth’s sperm, oddly enjoying its taste, and the feeling of power bringing the youth to orgasm gave him.

Panting, Chopper released the still engorged cock from his mouth, cradling it and Chaz’ huge balls in his hands. “Suh, I’m greased and pretty loose. Let me sit on you, or you can fuck me any way you want, as hard as you want.” “Hey, you’re sure a hot an’ horny kid! How do you want it?” Chopper rolled onto his back, pulled up his legs, with his knees near his head, spread his asscheeks, “This way, Suh!” Chaz grinned, moved between the youth’s legs, and pushed his wet, hard cock against the lad’s butthole. Chopper squirmed as the huge organ began to enter, then relaxed to its push and probe. Chaz began to pump and Chopper, as he had been taught, relaxed on the push, tightened on the pull. “Hey, this feels good. Didn’t know buttfuckin’ would feel this good. Hmm!” The big man quickened his pumping, hammering the youth hard. Panting, sweating, losing himself completely, he forgot where he was, began moaning loudly as he thrust harder and deeper. Chopper was in ecstasy. His Trainer, the Chief, other Coms had used him, “for training” many times, but it was this for which he had been trained. This was his warrior ramming him. He was so happy he had to cry out as the big man’s cock grew harder and larger. The tempo increased. He could feel the huge cock and the muscles around it tighten. Chaz gasped louder and erupted in an orgasm of spasm after spasm, emptying his load deep into the youth.

They lay entangled and panting, Chaz’ full weight on the lad, unable to move. Chopper eased his legs around the big man, began to massage his massive shoulders and back muscles. “Fuckin’ great screw, Suh! Thank you. Any time, anywhere, any way, I’m yours.” “Hey, sure. That was real fine. Whew. Real fine...” “Now you have to rest. So just stay where you are...” “In you?” “Yupsur, an’ I’ll rub your back ‘til you fall asleep.” The big man nodded sleepily, spent, resting his big head on the youth’s shoulder. The youth continued massaging, feeling the wonderful weight of his warrior. First Chaz fell asleep, then Chopper, still feeling the semihard cock warming him, dozed off, gazing at his warrior’s sleeping face.

-2-

The Chief found them that way when the van had stopped at their first goal, the enhancement laboratory. They were asleep together, wrapped around eachother. He knelt next to them, filing with pride at the way the Project was coming together. This was the last warrior needed. The Leaper’s compliment was now complete, or would be as soon as this one was implanted, enhanced and trained.

The two before him were so peaceful. He could not resist touching them, feeling the gentle movement of their now coordinated breathing. Chas was on top, nearly covering SUM. The chief began speaking softly to the two sleepers, repeating the various code phrases that defined the ideology of the Order, the defined the mental space in which these two would live. He carefully timed his words to their slow breathing, knowing that their minds would absorb everything they heard from his voice. Then he reached forward to touch them again, firmer.

Stroking down the big man’s back, he inspected between his asscheeks, reaching his hefty balls as the new warrior began to stir; his hardening cock was still inserted in the lad’s rectum, and the Chief’s fingers began to probe the lengthening shaft where it entered the butthole. With his other hand firmly on the man’s back, “Just relax Chaz. You two look comfortable. I am going to inspect this connection here, and massage it a bit...” “Whoa, Boss... not sure I’m ready for threesies...” “You need to be ready for anything I want. Got it?” “Yessir!” “Good. Now that’s getting really hard.” He continued to massage the cock base, feeling it throb and heat.

Chopper was already wide a wake, involuntarily squirming as the Chief’s fingers worked Chaz’s erection deeper into him. Chaz began pumping easily and his Chief moved closer to them, wrapping his free arm around both in a strong hug. “Keep at it boys, I want you two to get closer and closer... You feel so good... so I think its time to sandwich you.”

The Chief released his grip and quickly stripped, while Chaz continued to hump. Grabbing some lube, he first stroked the big man’s asscheeks, then began to gently lubricate his rectum. The new warrior tried to squirm away, but SUM’s strong legs and arms encircled him and the Chief was holding him down. “At ease, warrior. Your tight virgin butt is about to be trained to serve its master. Just concentrate on SUM’s, and I’ll take care of yours. Got it?” “Yessir!” With that, the Chief pushed two greased fingers deep into Chaz, “Hey, that hurts! Whoa...” “Don’t panic, just relax and get used to it. Got it?” Gulping hard, “Yessir!” “Good man. Very good.” As he massaged, Chaz began to relax.

The Chief positioned himself behind the big warrior, who was raised off the van floor as he was on Chopper. Spreading the hard asscheeks, he inserted his now throbbing erection, just an inch or two, feeling the man’s muscles tighten, “Yippes!” “Now, relax! Breathe out!” As he did so, the Chief pushed hard, fully entering him, “Just keep humping your esquire and “I’ll follow with you... oh, good, very good...”

Chaz maintained the pumping rythm as his Chief’s long erection probed deeper, reaching the prostate, driving him to new heights of excitement. Pumping deeper into Chopper, he could no longer tell where the Chief’s cock ended and his began. The Chief’s arms were tight around him, his mouth biting the big man’s broad back muscles. Chaz lost control completely, began humping harder, and arching, exploded into orgasm while the Chief took up the pumping rhythm, also reaching a hard, quick climax, emptying himself into his new warrior. Under the weight and pushing, SUM’s cock, squeezed between his belly and Chaz, spasmed violently as he too came. The three just lay there, entangled a while, sweaty, limp, spent. It was DaK, chuckling softly as he gazed at them, who broke their reverie, “Suh, I think all this, uh, exercise is getting us behind schedule. Can I help pry you all apart?”

-3-

The laboratory was an anticlimax to Chaz, after the van initiation. It was certainly a very high tech set up. All white, shinny walls, lots of stainless steel. He had to strip, again, and was strapped onto an operating chair by DaK who introduced him to a stern looking man in medical whites, a man he called “Dr. Sir.” Sum stood right by him the whole time. The Chief joined them and watched the operations. Under local anesthesia, nine ultramicro chip units were implanted at various locations on his limbs and body. The ninth was carefully inserted into his brain, its short wire antenna nearly protruding behind his right ear. The implants were then attuned to the enhancement armor they had brought with him.

The combination had him feeling like a super human, like he could jump, run and burst over or through anything. That was part of the psychological enhancement conditioning. The equipment certainly made him a lethal weapon, without any weaponry. The high power fields generated by the enhancement gear/implant devices protected him from most projectile or energetic weapons. They nullified, to a certain degree, both gravity and inertia. They could be concentrated to act as a battering ram or laser beam. All in all, enhancement warriors could neither be stopped nor resisted. Only the incredible expense of the gear, implants and training prevented most governments from having more than a few. Even those few had, seemingly permanently, stopped international conflict and secured the irresistible power of the administrations that possessed them. Private persons were not allowed full enhancement; just very few of the wealthiest were permitted, anywhere on earth, to have more than one or two partially enhanced bodyguards.

It was clear to Chaz that the degree of enhancement to which he had been subjected was greater even than any military application of which he had heard. It was commonly known—and maybe even true—that no more than 4 or 6 implants could be successfully used. But here he was, with 9, hopping around and blasting targets in a huge testing range under the laboratory. It was fun. He felt great. The Chief was watching behind some protective sheeting. So was his esquire, waiting with an ice bucket and cold brew. If he could just “guard his rear” this new job would be great fun.

“How’m I doing, Chief?” “Good, very good. But now it is time to go. Come here, cool off.” Chaz walked over, stretched. Chopper helped him take off the enhancement armor, toweled him off and popped a cold beer for him. He pulled on his sweats and Chopper helped him with his boots. As they walked from the testing range, the Chief stepped between them, wrapping an arm around each of their waists, “You’re both fine specimens. I want you to train hard. When you understand the nature of the Order’s Project, you will understand why we all work so hard. But, Chaz, you haven’t seen the Estate yet. I think you will really like the place we’ve chosen for our Terrestrial Center. SUM will take good care of you and show you around. Now, into the van.”

-4-

The ride to the Estate was quiet. Chaz was beginning to get used to the constant, nearly worshipful, attention he received from Chopper. The two were in the back of the van, half dozing, half talking. Chopper had gotten Chaz’s boots off and was massaging his tired feet and legs. That felt good. He knew the lad would shortly want more, but for now they just talked quietly about where they were from, what they had done before being “recruited” by the Order. Chaz was starting to understand that he had gotten himself into something much more than being bodyguard to some rich guy. He did not understand what the lad he knew as “SUM” meant by “initiations”. Chopper was pretty vague about the beliefs of the Order, just something about “Work, Obedience and Silence” and the “Warrior Way”. Then there was the Project. All the youth would say is that he would know more when the Chief decided to show him.

Chaz stretched back, letting Chopper’s firm hands continue to massage him. He relaxed to the attention. The warm hands were on his crotch and his cock began to stir and stiffen. Chopper’s hands continued, under the sweat shirt, up to his chest. At that point, Chaz rolled himself over, pulling the lad under him. Chopper pretended to struggle and got his arms pinned behind his head. Chaz was laying fully on him and he could feel their erections through their sweatpants. They were face to face, Chaz beginning to grin, “you’re pinned, SUM...” “Yupsur, but if you let my arms go, I can get our pants down an’ you can pin me another way...” “You like getting fucked?” “By you, Sir, yes!” “We seem to be doing this every couple hours... this a regular part of my training?” “Sure the fuck is!”

Chaz sat back, crossed his burly arms and pulled off his sweatshirt, again revealing the strong musculature of his chest. He leaned down to Chopper and did the same to him. Then pulled the lad’s boots and pants off. Stood, stooping in the van and dropped his pants, revealing his erection pushing over the top of his jock, a drop of precum glistening on its tip. Chopper moved to his knees, flicking the drop with his tongue. Chaz knelt before him and they wrapped their arms around each other, their erections struggling against their taut stomachs. Chaz pushed Chopper around and back, spreading his cheeks, to take him like a dog in heat. Chopper squirmed into position, feeling the wet hardness enter him, deeply with one firm stroke, “Oh, man, feels great, fuckin’ great!” Chaz grunted he agreement as he began to pump, riding the lad hard. They continued humping on all fours for some minutes, building up a sweat, when Chaz pulled out with a loud plop, “Feels great, buddy, but I want you on your back...” “Yupsur, that’s called S-stance 3,” as he turned around, onto his back, knees up and legs spread. Chaz grinned, pushed his erection back into the lad’s warm, moist hole, and wrapped his arms around the lad’s waist, bringing them tight together. He resumed pumping, building a harder tempo. Shortly he felt himself peaking, unable to restrain himself, groaning loudly. His pace quickened and, thrusting hard, he came, pulsing his load deep into his esquire. They lay there, panting, Chaz wondering whether the implants were not giving him the energy to be as horny as he had become. During those months of boozing he had not thought about sex much. Now he could not keep himself off this lad who was his “esquire”. What was he being trained for? What was the Chief up to? SUM was asleep under him. He dozed off, feeling the youth’s warmth, as the van drove on.

-5-

The Chief came back before they reached the Estate. He woke them with his hands fondling and tickling them wide awake. Chaz decided to tickle back, and quickly they were all tangled together, laughing. They lay together, panting, still laughing, “Good lads. It feels great just to be able to be loose and at ease with my men. Should make tickling a regular part of the training.

“It’s after dawn and we’ll soon enter the Estate. I want you to see the facilities as we drive through, so sit up front by the window. Later you will be taken on a full tour. Your training starts in earnest. You’re the last of the warriors I plan to recruit, so our time to train you is limited. Since your prick is limp, and I see that your esquire’s stiff, I’m sure he’s been giving you a good workout. He could use some release too.” The Chief reached for SUM’s erection and motioned Chaz to the front of the van. “Good, lad. Lay on your back and I’ll suck on you ‘til we reach the Castle.”

The Chief did just that, sucking hard, then letting up whenever the lad was about to come, finally bringing Chopper to a well earned orgasm as the van parked under the Castle. “Good. There are things I need to do. SUM, get your warrior’s gear, and your own, to Warrior Training Chamber #23. The computer will set you a hard training pace. I will see you next at his first Parade.” SUM gave the Order salute as the Chief left, and turned back to Chaz, standing by the back of the van, tall, muscled and naked, looking around him in wonder. “Sir, let’s go.” “Sure, buddy. I don’t know where the Chief is taking us, but let’s get goin’!”

-6-

Chaz pulled on his sweatpants and boots, and with Chopper, took his gear through the maze of passages beneath the Castle. First they stopped at the trainee dorm where Chopper grabbed his few items. The van driver was there, so he formally introduced him to Chaz, “Sir, this is DaK, my trainer. He’s taught me how to serve you.” “Chaz held out his hand, felt DaK’s strong grip, “Thanks. You did a good job. This kid is, uh, very well trained...” “My pleasure, Warrior.” He hooked his thumbs in his belt, “But, if you have any problems with him, let me know an’ I’ll discipline him. You send him here for a day an’ he’ll come back t’ya, all meek an’ greased an’ ready.” With that, DaK gave Chopper a playful, hard smack on the butt, pushing him a toward the big warrior who grabbed him in a firm hug. Both chuckled as Chopper reddened. As they left with all the gear, Chaz used his one free hand to stroke Chopper’s strong shoulders, feeling the youth relax under his grip.

They went down another two levels, into the caves beneath the Castle proper, and through an archway, where the natural rock had been smoothed and polished. Carved across the high opening were the words, “Hall of Warriors.” the entered a long, straight descending, hallway, cut through the relatively soft limestone. Every few dozen feet, there was a polished wooden hatchway, with a number cut into it. At the end was the opening to #23, which they entered.

The room was spare; about twenty feet on a side; ten foot top to bottom; light grey walls and ceiling made of some sound deadening material; floor with a firm grey matting. The lighting diffused from the whole ceiling; two ViRe helms were hanging from it, on some sort of cable system. One wall had another hole in it; Chaz went to the opening and leaned in. The light went on, and both entered.

The second room was much smaller, made of the same materials. One side had a raised alcove with a sleep mat, two ViRe connections. There was a shower/toilet feed station built into one end and the other had a power runner that was different from the type familiar to Chopper. He was explaining the runner and feeder to Chaz when a computer voice, modeled on the Chief’s, began to communicate through their implants.

“Welcome to warrior training chamber #23... this is voice of your training schedule. place gear in drawers under sleep place. feed. then return to training chamber and don helms. do not speak. proceed.” It had begun. They looked at each other, Chaz nodded, and they did as told.

Soon they had the routine down. Wake up. Toilet and feed. Stretching exercises. Hours together on the runner. More hours with the ViRe helms, with hard physical training in the Chamber. Then back to the sleep chamber for shower, feed and sex. Finally hours more of sitting meditation, to learn the warrior’s calm, then to sleep. Always the training voice in their heads, teaching them the Way.

The Warrior’s way was summed in a series of Three Rules, under the Code ‘Worbeys’. The voice told them, “the way is coded as three groups of three rules. these are:

  1. work
  2. obedience
  3. silence.

“The first is divided into thirds: training, waiting & serving. training consists of body training, mind training & spirit training. waiting consists of sitting meditation, standing guard & proper sleep. serving consists of power running, tantra & fighting.

“The second has thirds also: present obedience, eager obedience & complete obedience. present obedience consists of immediate, knowing & concentrated obedience. Eager obedience consists of willing, passionate & pliant obedience. complete obedience consists of absolute, perfect & thorough obediene.

“The third’s thirds are: silence of body, silence of mind & silence of spirit. body silence consists of stillness, poise and position. mind silence consists of memory silence, concern silence & question silence. spirit silence consists of openess, love and union.

“This is way of warrior, coding of warrior mind, and deep meaning of the order.”

-7-

Chopper did his best to keep up with his warrior during training. Like all of the esquires, he had been partially enhanced, but the big man had stamina and power he could not match. His favorite times were when they were running or sleeping together. That was when they were closest. And, of course, when they were having sex. But sex, now, was a strict part of training, and they learned the secrets of tantra and how sex meditation would prepare the Warrior’s Mind.

The were permitted out of the training chamber on rare occasions, with one of the Coms, to jog through the woods and orchards of the Estate, or to help, in complete silence, with workers and other warrior esquire pairs, in some of the farming and gardening activities which kept the Estate in perfect condition. SUM loved working outside with his warrior, watching the sun gleaming on the sweat across his massive shoulders. Chaz was proud of his handsome young esquire, comparing him in his mind with the other esquires serving their warriors.

When they were on the runner together, Chopper in front, Chaz tight against his backside, they would have to pull hard together, pumping arms and legs to build up the speed that would generate their quota of the energy the Order needed. The voice would work them hard and hypnotise them into a work frenzy, where they would run all out for hours. Then, when they were completely entranced, it would have Chaz, erect from maintaining close contact with his esquire, enter the youth while they continued to run. At such times, he would be urged to hold back on his orgasm, and they learned to run like that for an hour or more, their bodies, movement, breathing and minds united.

At other times, they would sit tantra in various positions. Often Chaz would be in the lotus posture, Chopper sitting mounted on his erection, facing him. With ViRe helms on, they would remain locked together like this for long periods of time, breathing together, hearts beating in unison. Chopper would at times be moved to tears during these sessions. Since they were not often permitted to speak, Chaz would try to express his equally strong feelings with his hands and mouth. Both would become immediately erect whenever ordered into one of the numbered tantric positions they had been taught.

Being together, they found the training hard but endurable. Chaz’ skill with the enhancement gear increased. This intensive training continued for weeks, perhaps months, until they were told it was time for Chaz to receive his rank marks and an Order name at his first Parade.

-8-

It was a bright clear morning just past dawn as the Officer of the Day arrived at the empty Parade Ground. The Castle wall enclosed this area, nearly a half acre of gravel with a long arched portico along the side nearest the Castle Keep. There was one gateway, in the north wall, from the caves beneath the Keep. Though the Estate had many gardens and orchards, this area was devoid of plant life. Except for the stone stand across from the portico, it was entirely empty; open to the sky and to the sun just peaking over the eastern parapet.

The Officer marched straight to the center, right faced and marched to the stand, mounted it, and stood at attention on the left rear corner. At exactly 6:30 AM he blew one sharp note on the whistle suspended around his neck; the silver whistle which was the mark of his office of the day. The Officer wore his rank gear (blue overalls and two stars on his cap), just as all the members of all the Degrees of the Order would wear theirs at Parade. He awaited for the events to unfold as they should.

The first to enter were the new trainees. Their Trainers jogged them first to the far wall, then over to the portico, where they were lined against the wall, in the shadows. Then the Base Degree Workers were marched in, and were stood there, by the squad, just outside the portico. They were ordered to close their eyes, to show humility. Next the First Degree marched into their position in front of the Workers. Then the Warriors and their esquires sprinted in pairs, around the parade grounds, to exhibit their status, to positions alongside the review stand, facing the lower degrees.

There was silence. The Officer blew the whistle again. The Work Units were permitted to open their eyes. The dozen or so “Penal Units” were run onto the field, their Penal Overseers’ straps making cracking sounds, against their bare backsides, in the quiet. Ths group consisted of ‘Penal Temps,’ disobedient units, being punished temporarily, or ‘Penal Perms,’ units that failed at initiation. Each was barefoot and had on just a black jocksack and a tight fitting black hood with built-in bit, wrists cuffed back. The Overseers wore similar red masks and jocksacks, black boots. They ran once around the field and back out, without stopping. Everyone remained at silent attention for several minutes. Each knew the alternative to becoming a perfect member of the Order was continual punishment.

The Officer blew the whistle yet another time, and the chant began, “Worbeys, worbeys...” As this continued, the High Coms entered, marched briskly to the review stand and took their positions. Finally the Chief entered, carried on a gilded chair by his esquires. The Seat of Authority was marched to the review stand; placed on it. The esquires stood at brace behind their Chief. The chanting continued until the Chief stood and raised his hand in the Order Salute. All fell silent; all, but the Trainees, returned the Salute.

Then the Chief spoke. “Work, Obedience and Silence is the Code of the Order. At Parade we affirm the Code and recognize those who achieve progress on the Way.

“And what is the Way? It is the Way of the Warrior and the journey to the success of the Great Project for which the Order exists. My brothers in the Order, today we are very close to culmination the First Stage of the Project. Terra Base is in place, and with the Initiation, today, of the final Warrior, the Compliment of the Leaper is complete. Soon, very soon, the destiny we have sought will be upon us and we will Leap into the Unknown. Therefore, let the initiation of the 23rd. Warrior begin!” The Chief sat.

The Officer blew on the whistle and both Chopper and Chaz came forward to stand before the Chief. It was a proud moment for which they had worked very hard.

They began the Initiation Presentation they had been taught. Posing together in the authorized stances and postures. Some of the postures were meant to exhibit their muscular development, some to show their balance and poise. In some they would mirror each other, in others they would be pressing against each other, with the warrior exhibiting his dominance over his esquire. SUM had always loved this exercise, loved to bend to his warrior’s strength. Now performing at Parade was extraordinarily exciting. He could see that Chaz was bulging his sweats too. They reached the final posture, where he was arched like a bow, and his warrior was bending him. They came to brace, standing close, breathing deeply. There was silence and stillness.

The Chief was beaming before them. He came forward and pinned Chaz’ rank pin to his hat. “Henceforth you are a Warrior of the Order. I name you CaZ. Your esquire is named SUM. Now exhibit your love for your esquire and his devotion to you.”

CaZ smiled at his Chief, stepped behind SUM, and reached, pulling the youth’s sweatshirt off and over his head. Then quietly to him, “Drop your sweatpants and stand to brace.” Chopper quickly complied, standing naked except for his boots. He turned, naked before his Warrior. CaZ pulled off his own sweats to reveal his strong musculature and the enhancement armor Warriors always wore. The Chief stepped to them and taking their cocks in each hand intoned, “Here is the manhood of Warrior and esquire. Together they are One.” The two mates immediately became hard and the Chief released their erections and stepped back to his throne.

CaZ stepped forward, wrapped one arm around his esquire who remained at brace. With the other hand, he pulled back the youth’s head and roughly pressed their mouths together. With that, he pushed his esquire to the ground and was pleased as the youth wrapped his legs around him, positioning himself to service his Warrior. His erection, wet with anticipation, was so used to finding its way into the youth that he quickly entered him fully, pumping hard for all to see. He then heard his Chief call out, “This is the devotion of a true esquire to his only Warrior. Watch and be edified.” The two continued thus for a couple minutes until the Chief stood and walked to them. He placed a hand on the head of each and spoke, “I bless these two as one; what I have joined together, none shall separate. So be it.” And all the Warriors shouted back, “And it is so!”

Smiling to them he spoke, “You both may retire from this Parade, to the Temple of Initiation. There you will learn. There you will be opened to our great Secret. Tonight you will join the Warriors and Esquires in the Temple Below for an Orgy of Devotion. Praised be the Order!” They responded, “Praised be the Order and its Chief!", turned sharply and jogged naked from the parade grounds.

After they left, the parade would continue with its set procedure: reports on productivity, chanting of Worbeys and homilies on the Way of the Warrior. Their special part of Parade had ended, but their special day would continue.

9.

As they left Parade, they were met by DaK and his esquire, “We’re to bring you below for some R&R. Then you get to see the Chief’s great secret. Can’t say anything more. It’s good! But for now, we’re supposed to hang together.” They continued down unfamiliar passageways, “Ya know, now that you’re a full Warrior, we Warriors bond by screwin’ each other’s esquires. We’re almost at the R&R chamber, near the Temple Below. So let’s chill.”

DaK ushered them through a heavy door marked “Warrior R&R.” They found themselves in a big room, softly lit, with a big hot tub at one end, some couches and matting at the other, by a wall sized monitor. Some quiet music was playing and the screen was twinkling with colors, sometimes images of Warriors training, sometimes images of the parkland around the Castle, and some more images of warriors being serviced by their esquires.

“We can soak a while, an’ we’re supposed to massage you two, an’ screw around. Up for it?”

End of Chapter Three