The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Order

The Chief of the Order leads a search and find mission, seeking a new Warrior for the Order’s secret Project.

SECOND

-1-

Chaz had always been big, healthy, hearty; was always the best athlete in town. Especially since most of those towns were small ‘burbs near small Army bases. He was an Army brat; his dad was a sergeant who had also been an Army brat. So, rebelling, he joined the Marines when his papers said he had turned 18. The papers had been doctored, and made him two years older than he was, but he was a brawny lad, and no one thought to check further.

He led the usual jarhead existence for his “20 and out”. Had been under fire during three “police actions” on three continents. Became a martial arts and weapons expert and made master sergeant just before he quit in his 12th year. What had gotten him so PO’d that he’d quit just seven years short of his full pension date? That was two years ago, and he’d drunk too much since then to really remember... most of the time.

Even after two years of self abuse, he was still in good shape. A decade and more in the Marines will do that to you. He survived the early new Century depression by hustling day jobs and sleeping in the shelters, “Hell, there are a million homeless in greater LA... if ya’ can get a shelter spot, take it!”

So he kept his brown curly hair close cropped, stayed in shape between drinking bouts. Jogged a lot in the city’s extensive parks. “Even bums in LA got tans...” Hustling on the street, he did most anything except drugs and sex. Enough drink will wreck anyone’s sex drive.

-2-

The classified ad read, “Looking for personal security. Military martial arts req. Good pay. Travel. Long term.” The phone was an extension at some huge, expensive hotel. A firm voice answered. Asked for name, age (he still looked boyish, so he lied a little). Then some personal background questions... OK to meet late that afternoon. “Well I’m not dressed for hotels...” “Not important. Be on time.”

He went to the railroad station. Got clean as best he could. Put on his best clothes. He had worn sneakers, but for his first real job interview, ever, he took out his combat boots. They still took a good shine. Put on kacki pants, tucked into his boots, dark blue wool sweater. Used a precious quarter to rent a locker for his duffle bag.

The hotel had a huge lobby; lots of extravagantly dressed, serious people. He got through as quick as he could, onto an elevator to the upper floor to which he had been directed. It was a penthouse suite—very rich.

The man at the door met him with a warm smile, firm hand shake, “I’m Jack Symms. You’ve answered my ad, so come in.” The man was fortyish, pale blond hair, wireless glasses, wearing expensive slacks, loafers and knitshirt, all in various grey tones. He looked Chaz over carefully, noticing that he stood and walked like a soldier, “Have a seat. Can I get you a beer?” “Sure, OK.”

With beer in hand, on a big, soft couch, he relaxed, “Well, tell me about what you did in the military...” So Chaz gave the man a run down of the skills he had learned: martial arts styles, weapons, “but mostly I learned about long marches, an’ hard livin’ in battle zones...” “What did you learn about loyalty?” “Only that it’s the most important soldier’s virtue. Too bad the ranks don’t give as much as they demand.”

“Well, if I hire you, I’ll expect—and demand—loyalty and obedience. I’m sure you’re good at obeying. Right?” “Yessir!” Symms chuckled, “That’s good. I like you and I think you are what I’ve been looking for.

Symms then began his carefully prepared fabrication, “Let me tell you why. I’m independently wealthy. I talk to my brokers every few days, but except for that, I’m free to do what I want, be where I want. As a result, I travel a lot. Like exotic places. I need a bodyguard and companion. I need someone who’s tough, loyal and willing to obey even when he does not want to. The deal is room, board, exotic travel, and a hundred newbucks added to an offshore account for you every month. Yearly renewable contract. Are you in?” “Uh.. sure. OK.” “Well?” “Yessir!” “That’s what I want to hear. Good. Here’s a contract. Read it and sign it.” Chaz looked at the sheet of paper. It was straight forward, money, loyalty, no off duty time, “Hey, don’t I get vacation time?” “Don’t you get it? It’s always vacation time with me! There’s no time off because I am buying you full time for the year, or more. I need that control if I am going be able to trust you. I need to be able to train you to be loyal and obedient. I’m not going to be easy on you, but you are used to discipline. You look tough enough. Sign it.” Chaz signed the paper carefully.

“Good. Now I want to inspect you. Stand.” Chaz complied, “OK. You’re the boss. Hey, what do you want me to call you?” “My people usually call me “Chief”, but “Boss” is fine. ‘Yessir’ when I give you an order. Mr. Symms when outsiders are around. Now take off your sweater.” Chaz complied and Symms openly admired the strapping youth’s burly torso, the planes of muscle dropping to his trim waist, the brown curly hair the ran riot across his chest and down, darkening toward his pubes, “You are in good, hard shape.

“There is a martial arts center where I have my Estate,” He reached up to stroke Chaz’s chest; the big man backed off a little, but Symms continued, “and we’ll enroll you as soon as we return. In about a month or so we’re going on a ‘round the world tour...” He walked around Chaz, still reaching up, to his shoulder, massaging across the back of his neck. “Relax. You are like a high strung race horse. You needn’t be skittish. You’re a fine athlete and I will enjoy keeping you fit and trained.” As Symms worked both hands down the tight, broad back, Chaz relaxed a bit. He stopped as he reached the youth’s pants, “But what you need now is a long, hot shower. It’s rough being on the streets. And I’ll order up some lunch. How would you like steak and trimmings? Chaz turned to him with a shy smile, “Uh sure, that’s great! Shower sounds good too. Where do I go?”

Symms led him though the suite to the bath. “Give me you clothes and I’ll put them in the ultrsound cleaner.” “Sure.” Chaz turned away and dropped his pants. Symms breath caught as the youth bent over, as saw the firm roundness, as the hard muscles in his legs flexed. In his jocky shorts, he sat on the john to remove his boots. Symms stepped forward, crouched, “Here, I’ll help take those off.” Deftly, before Chaz could object, he untied and removed both boots and socks. Backing off and picking up his clothes, “Now your briefs.” The youth stood, again turned aside, shucked his shorts, handing over and stepping into the shower. Symms felt his heart pump up as he caught a glimpse of a large uncut cock and heavy balls nestled in a mass of brown curls. As the shower started, Symms turned to leave, holding the youth’s briefs to his face, intoxicated by the musky aroma, smiling with anticipation.

-3-

By the time the shower stopped, lunch had arrived and Symms had it laid out on the low table by the couch. He was waiting with a big terry towel as Chaz stepped from the shower, his breath catching as he watched the water running down the youth’s chest, torso, legs, as he eyed the limp sex hanging there, before him, just within reach, “Here, towel off, wrap up and meet me by the food.” “Sure, boss!”

Still a bit damp, Chaz came over to the couch, plopped on it, and fell at the food with a big smile, “Haven’t eaten like this for so long...” “Good, eat as much as you want, then we’ll begin to talk about your duties.” They both were silent, But Symms had to look at the big youth again and again, noticing the way his arm muscles moved as he ate, noticing the fine shape of his head and neck, how he chewed and swallowed.

When he finished, Chaz leaned back, hands behind his head, with a satisfied grin on his broad face. Symms turned to him and placed a hand firmly on his bare chest, “We need to talk about what I expect from you.” Chaz looked him straight in the eyes, “OK boss, shoot.”

“We all have needs. We all have desires. I like to have beautiful, rare or perfect things around me. And I have the wealth to get what I want. You are one of those. You are... an experiment. I enjoy the experience of mastering warriors.

“You know I can have any girl, or boy, I want. But I want more than beautiful young bodies. I want to own you, body and soul.” “I... don’t understand...” Symms’ hand stroked down to the towel tucked around his trim waist, releasing it, “Yes you do.” “Look, boss, I don’t make it with men. Hey, I don’t mind gettin’ sucked on, but I don’t do anything... You can’t be in the service as long as I was without gettin’ your cock gnawed on kind of regular... Barracks are horny places...” He shrugged. Symms smiled, sensing victory.

Symms stroked across the youth’s hard muscles. “Why don’t you just relax, stretch out. I give a really good massage.” “Sure, you’re the boss.” With that, Chaz rolled onto his stomach and closed his eyes. Symms slipped the towel off.

He started, in silence, with the youth’s feet, massaging his toes, carefully working between each, kneading the souls and instep, rotating the ankles. Then with one hand on each calf, he massaged upward, stroking passed the knees, and deeply working his thighs and gluts. Chaz squirmed at this, and Symms began to talk to him quietly about relaxing and letting go of tension. He timed his statements to the youth’s breathing and soon had him at ease and entranced. He noticed the viral vax mark on his thigh. As he stroked the small of the back he began to implant suggestions about obedience.

Kneading the youth’s hard back and shoulders, he could feel him relaxing further. Then his neck and scalp. “Good Chaz. Now roll over.” Symms reached under his chest to help him over and leaned back to marvel at the youth laid out before him. “You look so good. Now close your eyes and relax.” He continued the mind control suggestions. Starting with face and jaw muscles, he firmly worked across and down the neck and shoulders. Then across the hard mounds of chest, pecs. Stopping above the nipples, he went first to the right arm. Rotating the shoulder, he began to work down the upper arm, feeling its bulk. Then the elbow and hard forearm. Again he rotated the wrist, kneaded down each finger. He repeated this with the other arm and turned to the youth’s chest again. This time he massaged more deeply, carefully repeating suggestions about loyalty, duty, hard work and obedience, over and over as Chaz’s eyes glazed.

Working down the hard belly, he began to stroke the area around the pubes, intoxicated by the aroma and feel of the youth’s pubic curls ("...though, when he’s inducted this’ll have to be clipped short..."). Stroking the growing cock and handling the massive balls, he could feel the relaxed breathing quicken. Symms could resist this temptation no longer, so falling silent, he began to suck on the hardening erection. Starting at the cockhead, moving his tongue around the foreskin, he engulfed as much of the huge organ as he could. Sucking with an increased tempo he was rewarded with a quick, long ejaculation. Swallowing the youth’s emission, he leaned back, tasting and smelling the results like a connoisseur of fine wine.

Without let up, he resumed the mind control patter and returned to now gently massage Chaz’s upper legs, knees, down to the shins and feet again. The youth had strong, handsome feet, and Symms continued to knead them as he continued the hypnotic suggestions, telling the youth to sleep until he was awoken. Chaz mumbled something about a “great cocksucker...” as he drifted off. Symms covered him and decided he had about three hours to get everything ready.

-4-

Symms went first to the second bedroom in the suite. He walked to the corner where two young men had been standing at brace, facing the wall for the past few hours. “About face!” They wore identical tan work boots, grey sweat pants and hooded tops. One, with head nearly shaved, looked to be in his early twenties. The other, with short red hair and a wide worn brown belt about his tight waist, looked a few years older. “We have ourselves a new warrior recruit. Turning to the older youth, “DaK, take this locker key—it says its for Central Station, and empty the locker. Bring it here.” “Yupsur!” The young man saluted, fist over heart, and quickly left. Symms turned to the second, “Now work unit, strip and get into bed. Taking a new recruit always makes me horny.” With a quick “Yupsur, Chief!” the lad happily stripped before his master, and turned to the bed as the Chief said, “Sex stance three. Are you greased?” “Yupsur!” “Good boy. You’re eager to please. I like that in a work unit.” The Chief was naked, revealing a strong but lean build, like the Statute of Initiations. As he wrapped his arms about the lad, he entered him from behind, with one quick thrust. He could feel the unit’s muscles tighten as he began pumping. “I remember when they first brought you to me, not half a year ago. You remember, now...”

With that, the lad remembered his induction. He had been Chopper, now he was SUM, a First Degree Worker of the Order, and his purpose in the great Project was in the other room. Soon his main task would begin. But now, he could be of service to the Chief, so he held himself as he had been taught, while the Chief lost himself in orgasm. SUM was happy.

-5-

Later, when the Chief was finished and dressed, and DaK had returned, the three went into the suite’s living room where Chaz still slept. The Chief pulled the sheet off the still form, “Look lad, this will be your Warrior. He’s a skilled weapons master, Marine trained. I had him checked out while he was on his way over here. He had been chosen for enhancement training, but left the service after a fight with an officer. It’s not clear why. Now we will give him that training. You must find out why he gave up his career. Why he’s been on the streets for two years. Is he a plant to tempt us? I don’t think so, but we must be careful. You will become closer than anyone to him. You are to watch him carefully, serve him completely. Do you understand?” “Yupsur!” “Good. DaK, you both can get the Van, we will be ready to leave in two hours.” “Yupsur, Chief!”

When the units were gone, the Chief knelt next to Chaz, gazing at him, watching him breath... an excellent recruit. Taking a disposable syringe, he injected him with a special preparation. He watched for a few more minutes. Then he reached to the gently rising and falling chest, to stroke him, to feel the electricity of touch. He began to speak, timing the words to the youth’s exhaling. He could tell by the change in tempo that he was being heard, on some deep level. He continued to fondle the new recruit as he spoke. The Chief exerted all his skill to build the mind control process that would continue, later, when they took him to the Estate, with the most advanced ViRe techniques. But first they had to make at detour to a certain laboratory, where Chaz would be enhanced. Now, as the drug was just wearing off, it was time to wake him.

He shook the youth, “Chaz, time to wake! Sleep well?” “Yessir. Whew, feel dazed. Little dizzy...” “No matter, we need to get ready to go. Stand. I have your gear. Put these on.” He motioned Chaz to some clothes and equipment, piled next to his old boots. Chaz stood a bit unsteadily, but naked and tall, his sleep erection just softening. He went to the gear, and looked puzzled. “Here, I’ll help you suit up. First, this jock and these socks. If you’re still dizzy, sit here and I’ll lend a hand. That’s it. Balls in here. Hmm.” “Hey...Your hand is warm...” “Good. Lets get these socks on. This enhancement armor fits around your legs. Now these black sweatpants go on. I’ll tie the waist string. Nice tight waist. Don’t fidget!” “Yessir!” “Now lets get your boots on. That’s it.” “Now the enhancement armor for your chest an’ back.” “Boss, this is top secret stuff. Civilians are not supposed to have it!” “Right. Special exceptions are made for special people... Here, these velcro straps hold the back and front on you, snug. Now this hooded top. Good. You look fine.” Chaz stood there, feeling great, “The circuits are functioning, but don’t I need special implants to make it work best?” “Yes, and that is where we are going next. Pick these up.” “Hey, my duffle. How did you...” “Enough, Chaz. I want you to speak only when spoken to. Understand? “Yessir!” “Good. Now, grab them and let’s go.” “Yessir.” The two left the room and the hotel, by a side door, where the van was waiting for them.