The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Order

The Chief of the Order recruited his final new Warrior for the Order’s secret Project. That Warrior, CaZ, learns the final secret of the Order and attends a ritual orgy...

FOURTH

-1-

DaK, the warrior trainer, had led CaZ and his esquire from the Parade Ground, deep beneath the Order’s castle, to a chamber marked “R &R”. He just had explained that warriors bond by screwing each other’s esquires. CaZ looked a bit confused, “Guess we’ve gotta be up for anything the Chief wants... My bud here, SUM got rid’a most of my... ah, inhibitions. So, ya know, we’ll just let you lead us, fearless leader, an’ we’ll be willing t’do what ya want.

DaK grinned, pointing to the big tub, “In here first. LoN, ya go over to our new warrior an’ sit on his cock.” DaK’s esquire nodded his assent and stepped into the tub, followed by the rest. While DaK pulled SUM aside and down against him, his esquire led CaZ to the opposite side of the tub and onto the bench there, where he promptly proceeded to sit on the new warrior’s lap, facing him, and squirming his butt down into the warm water and onto CaZ’ responding manhood. The warrior was surprised how quickly the young esquire had mounted his growing erection, engulfing it fully. As he leaned back, smiling, he could see his esquire, SUM, held back by DaK, obviously likewise speared by the big warrior from the rear, wearing a lopsided, ‘Let’s get on with it’ smile.

The warriors were serviced by their esquires thusly for some time, until, at DaK’s command, they traded places and SUM returned to his warrior, gratefully snuggling against him in the hot tub. That is when DaK decided they should get out of the tub and continue ‘T’ exercise...’ on the nearby mat.

With the two warriors laying side by side on their backs, the two esquires took turns sucking and fucking them. Then the four had to twist around a bit, but the two esquires were able to suck each other while fucking their warriors. This until both warriors and esquires had cum copiously and all were totally exhausted. The four fell deep asleep in a naked pile.

-2-

It was the Chief himself who woke CaZ and the others. “Time to warm you up for the Temple Below.” Already naked, the trimly built Chief knelt among the entwined bodies and began to tickle them all awake. He nuzzled his head into a groin here, a neck there, and was happy to feel several hands groping him. Shortly he was sucking on CaZ’s stiffening manhood while one of the esquire’s mouths found his own erection. The stack of hard trained naked flesh moved and engulfed their Chief, wrapping him in legs and arms and torsos, while mouths and hands continued their work. He could feel the four warming to their efforts, feel himself losing his purpose in the moment.

So the Chief pulled back, releasing SUM’s erection from his mouth, but immediately beginning to stroke it with a free hand. “Now lads, let’s save this for the Temple.” He stood, naked and proud. “Stand to brace!” The four jumped to their feet, facing their Chief, naked and erect, hands clasped behind their backs. He looked them over with great satisfaction.

“Warriors and esquires such as you are the Future of Humanity! It is my Dream to offer the Universe a purified and perfected Man; a noble creature of beauty, strength and courage. These you are! Thus, SUM, the Great Project of the Order! That Project has three Keys: first the perfection of our Warriors, Esquires and Workers here at Terra Base, second the perfection of our three key technologies: warrior enhancement (which, you see, is successful), duplication of the Order members through cloning (which is near success at the lab here) and third, the Leaper, that which is at the Temple Below. This third element of our Great Project leads to the Third Key: Perfected Man Universal! To the Leaper is where I bring you now. Follow.”

The Chief, pulling on his simple grey shorts and tee-shirt, led the naked warriors and esquires from the R&R chamber deeper into the caverns beneath the Castle. They followed, two by two, hands respectfully remaining clasped behind their backs.

After a few turns and descending passages, they came to a higher chamber, blocked by a massive wood plank door, set into iron pillars and blocking further passage. Above it was carved, in convoluted lettering, “Temple Below.”

The great doors, twice the height of a man, opened smoothly, as though of their own accord. CaZ could see a large cavern, dimly lit, before them. He could see double rows of naked warriors and esquires lined as a passage for them to enter. At the far end, he could see, in the dimling, some large globular structure, resting in a large metal cradle; perhaps three or more stories high. Before it was a large statue, like the image of the Chief in the VR initiations, tall and proud, naked and erect.

As they reached the end of the rows of naked men, he realized what he saw was like a large vessel, an Ark, but where was the ocean to float it? Was this the secret of the Order? This place, the temple of its greatness?

As though he had heard SUM’s thoughts, the Chief spoke, “Yes, this is the culmination of the Order’s work. This great ship, the Leaper, when it is complete, will be able to transpose itself through matter, space, even time, to any-where-when and bring with it the perfected Seed of Humanity. Is it not beautiful?! Are you not proud that we and our clones will use it to spread throughout the Universe?”

CaZ stood in silence, his esquire close beside him, awed at the audacity of the Chief’s vision; the madness and allure of it all.

“And now...” declared the Chief, “Let the Orgy of Devotion begin!” CaZ, smiling, knew what to do. He turned himself and SUM toward the Chief, and stepping close, he and SUM knelt before him as before an altar. Before the Chief could move, he pulled the man’s shorts down and brought his and SUM’s heads close to the glistening erection poised before them. While his esquire began to suckle their leader’s testicles, he sucked on the man’s cock, wrapping one arm around his waist, while holding his esquire near with the other. He could feel trembling in the Chief’s thighs and slowed his sucking to prolong the pleasure.

The Chief bent and raised them both up, “Come, there are alcoves about where we can continue. See, the warriors an esquires are going there, and the best of our workers await, to service them as they should. And tomorrow, we test the Leaper’s main engines.”

3.

CaZ and Sum walked on either side of their Chief, as he led them to a corner of the vast chamber that housed the Order’s great secret, but which had now become the scene of an orgy involving the warriors, esquires and workers of the Order.

There was a wide couch in the corner alcove. Two lower ranked, naked workers stood before the couch, stiffly at brace, facing the wall. Their well-muscled buttocks shone softly in the shadows of the alcove. SuM thought he recognized the bigger of the two—his old work gang boss, JaK.

While the warriors and their esquires trained in the martial arts, the majority of the members of the Order were worker units, and it was upon their ceaseless, hard physical labor that the successes of the Order depended. Certainly the well-kept grounds of the Castle, its gardens, orchards and fields, needed intensive labor for cultivation, since the Chief was a firm believer in natural approaches to estate management, and what the Chief believed, the Order achieved.

SuM had initially trained as a worker, before being raised to the rank of esquire and being assigned to become the devoted servant of a warrior. He knew he was very lucky to have been given to CaZ, who was, he believed, the strongest warrior of all. But he remembered being trained as a worker.

He remembered the closeness he felt to the other work units with whom he trained, lived and worked. Although they were forbidden to speak to each other and were kept under very strict control by their work squad boss. Although he was only in the work gang for a short while before being tapped for esquire training, he remembered living as a worker. DaK, the esquire trainer had initially trained him, and later readied him for service to his warrior, but in between he was under the severe command of work squad boss JaK.

JaK was big. He was tough. He had the red-haired, green eyed, pug-nosed good looks of the northern Celts. SuM remembered how firm he was with them. The Rule was workers did not speak unless spoken to, and then, only to snap back a quick “Yupsir!” That was not enough for JaK. He trained them that “talkin’ in your head is bad as talkin’ out loud.” Now SuM understood that mind control was a primary part of Order training. The workers had it easy; they simply had to obey and not think. As an esquire, he was always thinking about serving his warrior, keeping his warrior focused and eager to train. It was simpler when he was under JaK’s command. He remembered most the closeness. Like if the squad was waiting somewhere. JaK would have them stand in a “tight line” which meant they fell in behind JaK, at brace, with their noses against the back of the neck of the worker ahead. Of course their hands, clasped behind their backs, would be cupping the crotch of the worker behind. SuM was getting hard just thinking about it.

Then they would be out in the fields, weeding (the Chief did not allow the use of poisons on the crops—he said, “Purity starts with pure food."). JaK would drive them into a work frenzy; using his belt to make them move faster, threatening to punish the last worker to clear all the weeds from his assigned furrow. Then, when they would reach the end of a long row of corn or wheat, JaK would allow them a short breather, pass a canteen. That is when the last worker out would have to drop his shorts and take a half dozen cracks with the squad boss’s belt.

JaK always balanced discipline with reward. So after whacking the slowest worker, he would reward the quickest, with a mouthful of JaK cock. SuM remembered how much he loved his squad boss’s thick erection. How much of a privilege it felt when he was allowed to kneel in front of JaK, while the rest of the squad lounged at the edge of the field, and worship his manhood. JaK would start off by having the worker suck his piss. While the workers were trained to piss and shit in the fields, for natural fertilizer, the squad bosses always saved their piss to reward workers. It took SUM a while to get his warrior CaZ relaxed enough to let his esquire perform this service for him. But it was JaK who first taught him. Then, pissing done, he would continue to suck on the boss’s cock until the big man came. And, if he was lucky, JaK would tell him to “Assume the position.” He would quickly pull of his shorts and bend over, to receive JaK’s still stiff member.

Yes, SuM remembered, and now, he was sure it was JaK who was waiting to serve. As the Chief led them into the alcove, he reached for the younger of the two workers standing at brace. CaZ followed SuM to the other worker. SuM turned to his warrior and whispered to him. CaZ chuckled and nodded to the big worker, “I’ll watch while you prep this one. Looks like he can handle both of us.” The work boss had not moved, though he must have heard CaZ’s comment. SuM stepped right up behind the big worker. He wrapped his arms around JaK, nuzzled his neck and grabbed his ball sack, all at the same time. “Hey JaK, glad you’re here. Want to introduce you to my warrior. Show him how you trained me.” He turned the worker around, noting that JaK remained stiffly at brace the whole time. His thick cock was also nicely stiff, so SuM slid his hand from the big man’s hefty testicles to the bulging shaft. Sum could see that the Chief had taken the other worker into the corner and had already mounted him. The young worker had probably been his replacement in the squad. SuM hoped he knew what a privilege it was to serve the Chief.

But now he needed to focus on JaK and showing CaZ how he was taught to pleasure the squad boss. His warrior squeezed his shoulder as he passed them to sit on the divan and watch. SuM started by turning the big work boss around again, to face CaZ. He knelt reverently before JaK and began to suck his engorged cock. The boss’s cock was huge, thick with bulging veins. SuM found it difficult to swallow more than a half dozen inches of it, but, remembering how JaK had taught him to relax and receive his whole shaft, he suppressed his gag reflex and allowed the man shaft to slide down his throat.

CaZ leaned forward to sit on the edge of the divan, bringing his head close to where SuM was sucking, “He’s humongous! Slide back on it, let me take a look.” SuM let the shaft from his mouth, clamping down on the thick glans, to hold it in place. CaZ gingerly reached his fingers around the work boss’s shaft, “Ya know, ‘cept for yours ‘n mine, haven’t touched anything like this before. You used to ride on this thing?” SuM nodded, not speaking since he was still tongue massaging JaK cockhead. “No wonder ya don’t whimper when I screw ya, if ya could take this thing! Release it, so I can stroke it proper.” SuM reluctantly released JaK manhood, but remained a couple inches from the cockhead while CaZ stroked the big worker’s shaft.

A drop of precum began to form on the tip. CaZ nodded to Sum and he quickly licked it off. “Yeah, lick off any that drips out. Workers are trained to cum on command, right?” Sum nodded. “Well, ya open your mouth an’ I’ll tell him to cum; ya can swallow whatever ya can catch! OK worker, cum now!” CaZ heard JaK’s deep voice snap back, “Yupsir!” He could feel the shaft bulge under his fingers, and watched as a thick stream of hot white cum arched from the cockhead across the couple inches to SuM’s open mouth. As he caught the work boss’s cum, SuM leaned forward, sucking in the cockhead and part of the shaft, as CaZ continued to stroke JaK.

Then CaZ let go. Grinning at SuM he ordered, “Get him on his back and sit on his cock. Let’s see ya ride that thick fucker. But, I want ya to position his butt on the edge here, so I can kneel an’ ball him while ya ride him. Ya think he’ll Like that?” SuM smiled back at his warrior, pushing the big work boss down onto the divan, climbing over him, and positioning himself to receive the boss’s still stiff manhood. SuM noticed the Chief, at the other end of the divan, moving the young worker with him into another position, without withdrawing from his butthole. They both smiled.

While SuM concentrated on taking JaK’s big cock into himself, he felt his warrior moving close behind, pushing Jak’s legs back and apart, so he could mount the work boss while his esquire was servicing him. In a few seconds the three were jammed together and CaZ reached around SuM to handle his erection. Lost in their pleasure, they were a bit surprised when the Chief repositioned the young worker he was mounting, so Jak could suck his squadmate while the youth was instructed to replace CaZ’s hand on SumM’s cock with his mouth. Since all five of them were now fully occupied, they continued thus for quite some time, until all climaxed a couple times each. At that point, they fell into an exhausted pile and dozed off.

4.

SuM dreamed. He was with his warrior. They were standing together in a line of warriors and esquires that reached far away, like images in parallel mirrors. A long line that stretched forever. But the line was slowly moving into the Leaper. Some part of his mind knew the vessel could only hold a few of the warriors and their esquires, even less of the worker units. But, it was as if Leaper after Leaper were blinking from the chamber beneath the Castle to Somewhere. Now he understood the Chief’s Plan, to spread the Order everywhere.

SuM awoke with a start. The others were still sleeping, tangled around him. Is the Chief’s Iron Dream real? Will the Leaper actually be able to escape the bonds of the Earth and be elsewhere? He did not understand the science that might make it possible. And, for a moment, he feared that the Chief was mad; the Order a delusion. But only for a moment. Then his mind training removed all doubts. Yes. The Chief knew. He would lead. They would follow. Anywhere.