The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE OPERA SINGER

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This work is humbly and reverently dedicated to the wonderful, all encompassing, and other numerous laudatory expressions LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. {To THE SUPERIOR WOMAN WHO has cumulatively mesmerized me and will, hopefully ASAP, guide me into deep hypnosis. Thank YOU, in advance.} It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

SYNOPSIS: A fledgling operatic singer gets mesmerizingly much more than he bargained for.

CHAPTER #3.

LADY MESMER was much displeased. SHE frowned disapprovingly as SHE continued listening. SHE remembered the man who had pleaded for HER aid, who could not perform before an audience of one, and whose unaltered voice would not have stratospherically catapulted him into the ranks of operatic or musical stardom. “The great Maestro Caruso is it?” SHE scowled with disgust. “The vainglorious Maestro Concetto! Is far more apropos.” HER frown revealed the depth of HER disappointment with HER most celebrated client. SHE recalled a saying found on a website SHE especially enjoyed:

A man is like a fine wine.
He starts out raw as grapes,
And it’s a woman’s job to stomp him,
And keep him in the dark,
Until he matures into something
She’d like to have dinner with.

“Even the best of men must be instructed properly by the right teacher,” SHE thought. The professor’s identity was obvious. The only question was what form should his matriculations take?

HER first idea was to return him to his former state by removing all of HER hypnotic programming. SHE could strip his mind of all the implanted defense systems. His long-dormant terrors would at some point return with a long pent up vengeance. The resulting nihilistic crash and burn would assuredly disprove Maestro Gioacchino Caruso’s many assertions of being a solely self-made man. HER dark side reveled in the power SHE could wield. SHE ultimately vetoed this proposal. SHE knew that effective discipline need not be excruciating or vindictive or both.

SHE came to a decision. SHE hoped and believed HER selected course of action would communicate the lessons SHE intended HER wayward submissive (who was not yet aware of his proper position in the cosmic hierarchy) to learn. SHE dialed his number and left HER message.

“Hello, this is LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. How can I assist you?”

“This is Gioacchino Caruso.”

“Yes, Maestro Caruso. I have followed your astounding career with great interest. Congratulations on your astronomical success.”

“Thank you, LADY MESMER. I know YOU are an exceptionally busy woman. Nevertheless, if you have any spare time. What I mean to say is, I must, it is absolutely imperative that I see YOU as soon as possible.”

“Has something happened? Is anything wrong?”

“Nothing is wrong or amiss. However it is of supreme necessity that I see YOU, as soon as it is convenient for YOU.”

“Can you tell me why it is so important for you to come and see ME?”

He scratched his head. A befuddled look appeared on his countenance. “All I know is I must! Be hypnotized! by! YOU!”

“I would be glad to mesmerize you over the phone. MY submissive male clients, submissive female clients, and superior women in training protégés often tell ME how good I am at that sort of thing.”

“No! No! No! That will not do. I must be hypnotized by YOU in person. I beg YOU. I implore YOU. We must meet face to face for this hypnosis session. I beseech YOU on my knees!” He knelt down on his floor.

“Such all-consuming passion from KRYSTAL’S SLEEPY, GOOD, LITTLE BOY.” SHE paused for several seconds. SHE concluded an answering machine was a wonderful tool in the hypnotic training, and personality development or character enhancement or both, of ungrateful, obstinate, and disrespectful males. “Gioacchino, say yes if you can understand ME.”

“Yes.”

“Know that what I shall tell you is the absolute truth. MY words are your words. MY thoughts are your thoughts. MY instructions are your instructions that your subconscious mind is giving to yourself. You desire to always follow MY instructions. For MY will is stronger than your will. And MY instructions are what you are asking of yourself. When you carry out MY instructions you will feel so so good. The more you please ME, the more pleasure you will feel. You want to please ME. For you know that pleasing ME always gives you pleasure. Your obedience to ME gives ME pleasure and brings you pleasure. What do you want to do, MY precious, little, subservient, handsome, and yummy pet?”

“I want to obey YOU.”

“What happens when you obey ME, MY dear boy?”

“Obeying YOU will bring me pleasure.”

“Very good. You are doing so very well. I am so proud of you. Now, when you hear ME snap MY fingers, you will tell ME how much you desire to come and be hypnotized by ME in person. As you talk about your yearning, your passion, and your lust to be mesmerized by ME in person: they will grow and become even hotter, stronger, more powerful, and completely irresistible. Like a wild animal released from a cage and running unstoppably to its one and only lifelong mate. When you hear ME clap MY hands, you will no longer speak. Do you understand your instructions?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent.”

SHE snapped HER fingers, and his floodgates opened wide. SHE clapped HER hands about thirty seconds later. He stopped in the midst of a sentence. After several moments, SHE snapped HER fingers again. Once more his torrent of longing gushed forth. Two or three minutes later SHE clapped HER hands. He halted amid a word’s syllables. The enticingly befuddling and devilishly prankish HYPNOTEUSE smiled wickedly, snapped HER slender fingers, and laid down the receiver.

Several hours later HER errands were accomplished. While walking through HER home, SHE noticed a telephone was off the hook. SHE reached to hang it up and heard a familiar voice pleading for a chance to come and see HER.

“Successful mind manipulation is so addictive and so stimulating,” SHE thought. HER powerful mischievous streak was almost out of control. SHE had to restrain some of HER impulses. SHE was virtually certain SHE would have further opportunities to manipulate HER scrumptiously delectable Italian mannequin. SHE reluctantly clapped HER hands. He fell silent.

“MY dear Gioacchino Caruso, listen to the soothing, seductive, stimulating, soporific, erotic, maternal, arousing, and relaxing sound of MY mesmerizing, sensuous, ensorcelling, and siren voice. Now, as I count down from three to one, you will awaken from your state of deep hypnosis feeling more relaxed and wonderful than you have ever felt before. You will only remember that you wish to come and see ME more than anything else in the world. Only the direst emergency will prevent you from coming to ME and having a more marvelous hypnosis session than you have ever experienced. Do you understand your instructions, MY pet? Say yes if you do.”

With extreme difficulty he slowly complied.

“Three, beginning to come out of your deep deep hypnotic trance. Two, your eyes beginning to open. You are becoming more and more aware of the world around you. One, beginning to move and fully awake for ME now.”

“Gioacchino, I have consulted MY schedule. I am available on Thursday morning at 10 A.M.”

“I shall be,” he abruptly paused, “there.”

SHE heard him rise from the floor. “Is something amiss,” SHE asked empathetically?

“I do not recall getting down on my knees. Nor do I know why I did so.”

“Perhaps you were searching for something during our harmless little conversation,” SHE offered.

“Uh, yes,” he said hesitatingly. That must be it. Until Thursday. Thank you, LADY MESMER.”

“Until Thursday, Maestro Caruso.”

“The reeducation of Maestro Caruso has commenced,” SHE said after hanging up the phone. The thought made HER smile broadly. SHE started humming the song “SCHOOL DAYS.” After humming the notes for the line, “Taught at the end of a hickory stick,” SHE went to one of HER computers and began a web search for any interesting BDSM devices, furniture, or habiliments not in HER treasure chests of fetish goodies.

Starting with his second session, he had always been increasingly eager as the time for his latest hypnosis experience neared. What he felt this time was far more intense than mere desire. Waiting to be mesmerized by LADY MESMER was almost painful. He was virtually hypnotized from the moment he sat down in that familiar chair. Even KRYSTAL marveled at how quickly he plummeted deeper into mesmeric trance than he had ever gone.

“Gioacchino, I want you to listen very carefully to your instructions. You will do whatever I ask of you. For MY thoughts are your thoughts. And MY will is stronger than your will. From now on, when you are rehearsing any song, you will no longer see the words, “KRYSTAL’S PETIT MESMERCASTRATO.” While you are practicing any song, you will no longer see the words, “KRYSTAL’S PETIT MESMERCASTRATO,” in your mind’s eye. The harder you try to recall these words, while you are practicing, the deeper into your subconscious they will slide. Nothing you do will enable you to remember the words, “KRYSTAL’S PETIT MESMERCASTRATO,” whenever you are rehearsing. Tell ME what will take place when you practice any song?”

“I will not remember the words, “KRYSTAL’S PETIT MESMERCASTRATO.”

“Excellent. I will soon guide you quickly out of your trance by counting from one to three. After you awaken you will no longer start speaking when I snap MY fingers. Nor will you stop talking when you hear ME clap MY hands. Remember, you will not be affected in any way when I clap MY hands or snap MY fingers. You will have no conscious knowledge of any commands I have given you today. Your subconscious mind, however, will remember them and execute each one without fail. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” he mumbled and lethargically nodded his head.

“Very good. Three, beginning to become more and more aware of the world around you. Two, your heavy sleepy eyes starting to open. Your conscious mind completely unable to remember what has taken place in this hypnosis session. One, you are completely alert, totally awake, feeling marvelously refreshed, and more wonderful than you have ever felt after spending time in deep deep hypnosis.”

He stretched and moved contentedly. “This has been the best time I have ever had in hypnosis. I have never felt so satisfied.”

“It is all about pleasure,” SHE softly purred.

He looked down at his palms and turned his eyes to HER face. “I still do not know why my desire to be mesmerized by YOU was so overpowering in recent days.”

“That answer may come to you.”

“I hope YOU are right.” He thanked HER for HER time, complimented HER profusely on HER skill, bowed respectfully, and reluctantly departed.

SHE answered the call after the third ring. SHE immediately recognized the frantic panic-stricken voice in HER ear.

“It is terrible! Something is wrong! I do not understand what has happened!” He sobbed plaintively.

“What has occurred,” KRYSTAL inquired?

“I was practicing for an upcoming concert tour. My voice it is gone.”

“I can hear you quite clearly.”

“That is not what I mean. It is my singing voice.”

“You can no longer sing?”

“I can still sing. However my voice has reverted to what it was before I came to YOU. I can no longer hit the high notes. My exquisite range has vanished. How could this happen? What am I to do? Can YOU help me? Does this mean YOUR posthypnotic suggestions are wearing off? The terrors, I used to feel before performing, do YOU think they will return?” He cried like a frightened child.

HER heart ached as SHE listened to him. SHE seriously considered terminating HER disciplinary actions. With great difficulty SHE checked HER compassionately maternal proclivities.

“I shall send you two items I hope will aid you. I can not make any guarantees as to their efficacy.”

“Thank you,” he said repeatedly.

Never had waiting for his mail to arrive meant so much to him. At long last LADY MESMER’s parcel finally came. He opened it. SHE had sent him a video. He played it ASAP. It was only his interview with Nina Coué-Erickson. He was perplexed. Why would SHE send him this? He returned to HER package, and found a DVD. The disc’s solo clip was the interviewer’s fifth question and his answer thereto. What was the meaning of this? After some concentrated contemplation he slowly began to comprehend. “No! no! no!” He screamed in justifiable fury.

SHE recognized his number and allowed HER answering machine to take the call. “How could YOU do this to me? YOU have destroyed me. YOU! evil! bitch!” SHE walked away as he issued a string of expletives and a stream of invectives.

He was enraged! How could SHE do such a reprehensible thing to him? He was furious! How dare this meddlesome, manipulative, merciless, vindictive, emerald-eyed WITCH, possessing the voice and feminine je ne sais quoi he could not exorcise from himself, interfere with his livelihood. His wrath and pride were kindled beyond measure! Why would SHE ruin his life by destroying what he most loved?

What should his retaliation be? He could think of nothing else. Idea, upon plan, upon scheme raced through, tumbled within, and became twisted together inside his mind. He savored each one and considered its merits. His anger was approached, equaled, surpassed, and ultimately consumed by frustration. Even simple rest was difficult to obtain. No consideration was good enough. Eating was barely a concern. There was always something wrong with each proposal. Nothing in his world brought him any pleasure. No vengeance he could wreak and no punishment he might bring down upon HER lovely head could ever be sufficient to pay HER back for HER crimes against him. No, that SHE had committed against the musical world and the artistic spirit. Nay, that SHE had maliciously executed against the Universe, the muses, and all that had ever been, all that was, and all that would ever be good, and right, and beautiful!

TO BE CONTINUED...