The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE OPERA SINGER

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This work is humbly and reverently dedicated to the wonderful, all encompassing, and other numerous laudatory expressions LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. {To THE SUPERIOR WOMAN WHO has cumulatively mesmerized me and will, hopefully ASAP, guide me into deep hypnosis. Thank YOU, in advance.} It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

SYNOPSIS: A fledgling operatic singer gets mesmerizingly much more than he bargained for.

CHAPTER #4.

Regardless of its size, the power of every ocean wave or tide is eventually spent. So it was with his anger’s vehemence and, ultimately, its existence. He recalled a quotation of Winston Churchill, “Never have so many owed so much to so few.” This prodded him to acknowledge how much SHE had done for him. Grudgingly, at first, he remembered he had never given HER the credit SHE was due. Where would he be had SHE not provided his mind with the necessary implements to overcome his paralyzing terror? Would his normal voice have gotten him the acclaim, and all the perks that came with it, he had received and so enjoyed? Suppose he had greatly aided someone who thereafter chose to publicly disdain his efforts and castigate the tool he had used to help this person. How would he have responded to such an unappreciative and unworthy individual? The force of his rage was dwarfed, eviscerated, and consumed by the vastness of his guilt.

What course of action should he take? He often reached for one of his phones or headed for his PC. No. No paltry phone call, e-mail, letter, or other communication would do. No flowers or other minuscule token would be a gift worthy of THE WOMAN, nay SUPERIOR LADY, who had enabled him to become all he now was. He devoted all of his cognitive faculties to one task. He, somehow, must atone for the egregious trespasses he had committed against HER.

“Eureka,” he shouted! He jumped for joy and clapped with glee. At last he had come up with a gift he deemed worthy of, “THE WOMAN” and “THE ONLY HYPNOTEUSE.” Now he faced another dilemma. How would he present it to HER? The direct approach. He penitently recalled the last message he left on HER machine. He cursed himself as he sorrowfully remembered each vile thing he had said to HER. He hoped SHE had erased the message before SHE heard most of his vulgar utterances. His trespass offering and olive branch might be misinterpreted as an all too obvious bribe. He had to admit he did want HER to restore his voice. How could he convince HER this was not his primary motivation? How could he prove to HER he was genuinely sorry for what he had done and all he had said?

LADY KRYSTAL MESMER immensely enjoyed HER daily life. Still, even some parts of HER existence occasionally became somewhat monotonous. Dealing with the mail rarely yielded any pleasurable surprises.

The calligraphy on the box was gorgeous and exceptionally intricate. SHE did not recognize the sender’s name or address. The first item SHE extracted was a letter written in the same beautiful style. It read:

MOST MAGNIFICENT and MAGNANIMOUS LADY KRYSTAL MESMER:

I am unknown to YOU. YOU nevertheless have had a profound and beneficial impact upon me. For this reason, I wish to give YOU an all-expenses paid vacation to The Eternal City and anywhere else in Italy YOUR heart desires to venture. Please do me the great honor of accepting this humble token of the inestimable esteem in which i hold YOU. YOU need only call the number below to inform me of YOUR acceptance, the hotel at which YOU would like to reside, the date on which YOU wish to leave, the airline YOU have selected, and the airport from which YOU will depart.

Obediently YOURS,
Enrico Rossini

SHE checked HER client files, computerized business and personal address books, and hardcopy rolodexes for the sender’s name. There was no match. SHE returned to the letter. SHE considered its closing. “It only references obedience,” SHE thought. Why does his closing exclusively deal with that subject? Why is it so important to him that I perceive him as obedient? SHE contemplatively gazed into a nearby mirror. A hunch slipped into HER awareness. “A mirror image,” SHE thought. “Perhaps that’s it,” SHE speculated? SHE went through HER recent interactions with male slaves, male submissives, female submissives, female protégées, and all exclusively therapeutic clients. SHE noted some possible senders. SHE turned HER enchanting and irresistible emerald pools of pleasurable power to the handwritten communication. SHE made note of the sender’s name’s cultural roots. SHE repeated HER previous searches. SHE went through HER current and deleted e-mail. From all these sources SHE culled a list of all names SHE found which might be Italian in origin.

Four questions came to HER mind: First, which person on HER list was the sender? Second, why was this person sending HER a gift? Third, why did this individual send it using a pseudonym? Fourth, why did this being choose this nom de plume?

SHE decided to tackle HER last question. SHE entered HER list of actual names and the alias into several search engines. These queries revealed no pertinent information. Next, SHE combined each of the actual first names on HER list with the pseudonym’s last name. SHE then combined the nom de plume’s given name with all the family names on HER list. SHE ran all of these names through HER favorite search engine. Two names yielded a significant number of hits. Each man had a strong connection to opera. HER first and final questions were answered definitively.

Now SHE knew the sender’s identity. SHE turned HER mind to HER unanswered queries. SHE sought to ascertain the motive behind his extravagant gift. SHE reviewed their history. SHE recalled his last message. SHE tried to perceive things from his point of view. From his perspective, SHE had completely and permanently disabled the voice which meant so much to him. So far as he knew, SHE was the only person who could reanimate what he wanted most. In his imagination, confiscating his voice was, perchance, only the beginning. The dams constricting his performance-related terrors were HER creation and were also subject to HER command. SHE could choose to remove them at any time. SHE might have done so already. He had no way of knowing what SHE had done. Nor could he augur what was or would be in HER mind.

Two plausible elemental explanations for Caruso’s latest action presented themselves: he was attempting to buy HER favor; or he was genuinely repentant. For the first time SHE listened to all of his last words to HER. Suppose he was offering HER a bribe in exchange for his signature voice. The trip was intended to make HER favorably disposed to HER, allegedly, unknown admirer. Considering what he had called HER, Caruso might expect HER to reject his present out of hand, if SHE immediately knew its actual origin. Peradventure his sole desire was to repair the breach he had massively made in their relationship? Knowing his actual identity might prod HER to suspect his motive in sending HER such a lavish present. It was possible that both motivations could be at work. In this case, knowing Caruso was HER benefactor might lead HER to believe his yearning to regain his performing voice was stronger than his desire to make amends.

One means of absolutely determining his reason(s) for the gift was readily available. SHE could deftly extract the desired information from his mesmerized mind. HER awareness of this capability gave HER much satisfaction. Knowing SHE could do so, surreptitiously, felt positively orgasmic.

SHE made HER decision. SHE reined in HER innate and frequently rewarding feminine curiosity. SHE would allow him this minuscule measure of liberty. On this single occasion, SHE could countenance his masculine desire and need for some degree of freedom (though it was only an illusion) from HER full and feminine forces. SHE would let him reveal himself at the time and place of his choosing. SHE would permit his motive(s) to remain incognito until after his revelation to HER.

SHE returned to the box. Among the items SHE discovered were: several exhaustive travel guides for Rome and/or other parts of Italy; brochures from upscale hotels throughout the country; one paper and one electronic English-to-Italian dictionary-phrase book; information from several airlines with flights to Rome; the addresses and telephone numbers for several branches of the passport office; and several platinum credit cards with which SHE could purchase HER luggage, video and still cameras, concomitant recording media, and any other necessary or desired items for HER excursion.

SHE checked HER schedule. SHE made HER decisions concerning HER departure time and date, the airline and airport SHE would use, and the lodgings SHE desired. SHE telephoned the indicated number and left the requested information.

At last the time of HER vacation’s commencement arrived. All of HER responsibilities had been satisfied. A SUPERIOR WOMAN keeps HER word and does not shirk HER duties. HER packing was finished. SHE responded to HER intercom. The handsome well-dressed man courteously informed HER he had been sent to chauffeur HER to the airport and assist HER to HER flight. This was a very pleasant surprise. SHE could plainly see how much he relished this assignment and how surprised he was that this was the case. Before boarding the plane SHE had bent HER educated, articulate, and exceptionally responsive valet to HER silken, iron will in several subtle and diverse manners. A SUPERIOR WOMAN rarely, if ever, passes up an opportunity to exercise HER abilities or take delight in HER pleasures.

SHE immensely enjoyed HER plane trip. mesmeric pacification and posthypnotic attitude adjustment of that slightly inebriated, exceptionally overbearing, obnoxiously puerile, vulgarly vociferous, and ignorantly overconfident male chauvinist afforded HER an unexpected opportunity to demonstrate HER finely honed skills. This antiquated, narrow-minded male was so cocksure SHE could never mesmerize him. Hypnotizing someone who believed he or SHE could not be mesmerized brought HER satisfaction. Mesmerizing somebody who was arrogantly certain, for whatever reason(s), it was absolutely impossible for that individual to be hypnotized gave HER an orgasmic ecstasy. One day Randolph Jamison might understand and, hopefully, acknowledge: certainty is neither evidence nor proof of accuracy; and the size of a person’s heart, mind, and will were of far more significance than the size of an individual’s body or possessions. HER Successful nullification of this annoying man won HER the appreciation, applause, and respect of passengers and airline personnel alike. Several intriguing people, of each sex, asked HER to consider taking them on as clients. Only two of them solely wanted HER therapeutic proficiency. SHE accepted contact information from all interested parties. A SUPERIOR WOMAN does not necessarily neglect HER livelihood while taking some well-earned time off for rejuvenation and fun.

After entering the terminal, a gorgeous and elegantly uniformed young man approached HER and bowed deferentially.

“Bon journo, LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. I am YOUR humble servant, Vitorio Mussolini.” He noticed HER raise and quickly lower HER eyebrows when he spoke his family name. “In answer to YOUR unspoken query, Il Duce was a disgraced, and thankfully distant, relative.” He fell silent for several seconds. “It is my most enjoyable honor, duty, and pleasure to serve YOU in any possible way while YOU are on holiday. I am charged by my employer, Enrico Rossini, to take excellent care of YOU and attend to YOUR comfort at all times. YOUR slightest whim or need shall be my command. I will endeavor to give YOU satisfaction to the best of my abilities.”

“I thank you very much.” SHE gave him an approving smile and wink.

His performance exceeded the graciousness of his words. He collected HER baggage, whisked HER through customs, escorted HER to the limousine, and expertly drove HER to the five-star hotel SHE had selected. After they entered HER luxury suite, he unpacked HER things according to HER directions. KRYSTAL’S every request was performed immediately and perfectly. As Vitorio learned more about HER, he anticipated HER desires and needs. This he did with almost unearthly precision. He was a seemingly bottomless wealth of useful information. Being the beneficiary of his competence and willingness to please was an absolute delight. KRYSTAL’S manservant made HER stay almost magical.

One day, as was his custom, Mussolini was translating a newspaper for LADY MESMER. He read an article about an upcoming concert series featuring Maestro Caruso. The announcement indicated these were his first performances after an uncharacteristically long and unexpectedly extended hiatus. The first concert would be a fund-raising benefit for several noteworthy charities. SHE asked HER right-hand man to see if he could procure HER a ticket for the opening night’s extravaganza?

“I shall attend to it at once,” he responded. He bowed respectfully and hesitantly departed HER enthralling presence.

“Hello,” said the familiar voice.

“This is Vitorio Mussolini. As you hoped, SHE wishes to attend your opening night’s performance.”

“Very good, my old friend. I have purchased HER a box for each concert.”

“I shall inform LADY KRYSTAL MESMER of the good news.”

The opera house was filled to overflowing. Several venues set up for closed circuit TV reception were also packed to the rafters. KRYSTAL’S elegant attire was tastefully coquettish. At HER insistence Vitorio escorted HER. He was an excellent companion. “If only I could take him home with ME,” SHE thought. SHE devoted some serious cogitation to the obstacles involved in accomplishing such a venture. “Even a SUPERIOR WOMAN can not have everything,” SHE fretfully and privately acknowledged.

The gala benefit concert, and all that came with it, surpassed everyone’s expectations or imaginings. Caruso’s voice was never better. Each one who listened to him that night was firmly convinced that such a rapturous experience was well worth whatever it had cost him, or her, in money, time, preparation, or whatever. The money each charity received was beyond anyone’s wildest dreams.

This evening, some of Gioacchino’s mannerisms were inexplicably quirky. He looked a bit agitated when he came out. His restless eyes scanned the audience several times. At length, his gaze lingered upon a very appealing, well-dressed, and emerald-eyed BLONDE occupying one of the front row center locations. He seemed to be searching HER lovely face for some sign of recognition. Perhaps reassurance was what he sought. He apparently found none. During the first song, in which his voice moved into its upper range, his first few notes were halting. As that marvelous sound continued to fill everyone’s ears, the look on his face was, or appeared to be, one of surprise. One who did not know better might have erroneously believed he did not expect to hear that voice which was so familiar to everyone. How could such a thing be? Why would he be astonished by what everyone else took for granted? As he continued singing, his customary confidence rose to a new zenith. His passion for music was tangible to all. His last encore was by far his best effort.

Two days later, Vitorio told LADY MESMER that Maestro Caruso had requested to see HER. When SHE assented, SHE was informed that he was downstairs awaiting HER. Vitorio ushered him in and swiftly returned to his other duties.

“It is a great honor for me to meet such a celebrated personage as you, Maestro Caruso,” SHE said while flashing him a knowing smile.

He sheepishly looked at HER while avoiding HER intense, intoxicating, emerald orbs. “I assume YOU are aware I gave YOU this holiday.”

“I have known for some time. Why did you attempt to conceal your identity?”

The room fell silent. He looked down at his shoes for some moments.

“Oh no, MY dear, this will not do.” From HER lovely and luscious lips came five familiar words which caressed his ears, echoed in his consciousness, bewitched his mind, ensnared his heart, and pacified his soul. SHE tantalizingly stroked his shoulders, arms, and hands with HER sensuous fingertips or HER dangerously seductive and harmlessly beautiful nails. “Yes, MY pet, you are falling so quickly and easily. Deeper! Under MY spell. Deeper! Under MY control! Deeper! under! MY power! Deeper! Under! MY! will! Deeper, yes deeper, and deeper still. MY! will! is! stronger! than! your will. Good. Very good. You are doing so very well. I am so pleased with you. Now, dear boy, I shall soon ask you some questions. You will answer ME truthfully. You will hide nothing from ME. All of your secrets are safe with ME. You know you can trust ME. You know you can trust LADY MESMER. You know you can trust your loving friend your harmless little KRYSTAL! Why did you send ME such a wonderful gift?” SHE returned to HER chair, femininely folded HER hands, and slowly crossed HER shapely stems.

“I wanted to apologize. I wanted to show my gratitude. I wanted YOU to know how sorry I was for what I had done.”

“Why did you attempt to conceal your identity?”

“I did not want YOU to decline the gift out of hand. If YOU knew it was mine, YOU would have suspected my motives. YOU might believe all I wanted was that YOU return my voice YOU drew out of me.”

“Was that all you really wanted?”

Tears fell from his eyes. “no, no, no! I know I was wrong. YOU must! believe me. I treated YOU shamefully. I know this. I should have given YOU the credit YOU deserve. I owe YOU everything. It was unworthy of me to demean YOUR craft.”

“Why did you publicly disparage hypnosis?”

“I did not want anybody to know. I was ashamed to admit how much I needed YOU. My male pride made me ungrateful. I know I have done a bad thing. I am so very sorry. Believe me please please!” He silently sobbed for some time.

KRYSTAL felt his contriteness was genuine. SHE arose, wiped his face with HER handkerchief, and resumed HER former position. “From the first moment you met ME, you have always avoided looking directly into MY eyes. Why have you done this?”

“YOUR eyes are so beautiful. They have a power. They overwhelm me. I know they can see inside me. They can look in my depths, into my mind, into my very soul. I beg YOU, do not compel me to look into them. I am afraid.”

“Be calm, MY dear. Know that I shall never hurt you. I am your harmless little KRYSTAL.” SHE came to his location once again and softly patted his cheek. SHE was convinced he had learned his lesson. For some time SHE had contemplated HER response to such a circumstance. Only one reward would do. SHE felt and knew the time was right. “Listen to MY words. MY voice is the only thing in your world. Soon I shall give you a wondrous gift. Know, with total certainty, what I now tell you is the absolute truth. Whenever you sing, in your mind’s eye you will see the words, “KRYSTAL’S PETIT MESMERCASTRATO.” When you sing, no matter where you are, you will always see the words, “KRYSTAL’S PETIT MESMERCASTRATO.” These words will be written indelibly in your mind. The great power of your subconscious mind will never allow anyone’s hypnotic, or any other kind of, suggestion to take from you those three words, “KRYSTAL’S PETIT MESMERCASTRATO.” Your magnificent subconscious mind will not even allow ME to alter in any way or remove from your mind the deeply implanted words, “KRYSTAL’S PETIT MESMERCASTRATO.” The words, “KRYSTAL’S PETIT MESMERCASTRATO,” shall remain in your subconscious mind forever and evermore and everlastingly. What do you now know to be totally true?”

“The words, “KRYSTAL’S PETIT MESMERCASTRATO,” will stay unchanged in my subconscious mind for all time.”

“Excellent. Soon I will count up from one to three and quickly guide you out of your deep, deep hypnosis. After you awaken, you will remember everything that has happened during all of your times in hypnosis. One, you are becoming more and more aware of your environment. Two, your eyes are beginning to open. Three, you are fully conscious and feeling more marvelous than you have ever felt after a time in hypnosis.”

“May I ask YOU a question,” he said after coming out of his trance state?

“Yes.”

“Why did YOU not remove my singing voice altogether? I would have done thus were our places reversed.”

“Why did I return your voice to its former state when you rehearsed?”

“To teach me humility and gratitude.”

“Proper discipline or correction need not include harsh or destructive treatment. Nor should it be spawned by the teacher’s desire for retribution.”

He fell at HER lovely and sexy feet. He kissed HER strong feminine hands with passion and thankfulness. “LADY KRYSTAL MESMER, YOU are truly compassionate and exceptionally wise.” For some moments he simply stared into HER emerald eyes.

Standing at HER door he made one more statement. “All that time on my knees telling YOU how much I had to be hypnotized by YOU in person. Something tells me YOU were not even there to listen to most of it.” He stuck out his tongue, quickly closed HER door, and ran laughing victoriously to the elevator.

SHE thought for a while. KRYSTAL’S sleepy, good, little boy would find a very interesting and unexpectedly effective message on his private phone’s answering machine. HER mischievous, irresistible, emerald eyes twinkled. A broad, irrepressible, and devilish grin was on HER lovely lips. HER sense of justice was satisfied. HER powerful sense of humor was equally satiated. He would learn (as had many others) there was no escape from HER. SHE stretched out on HER marvelously comfortable queen size bed, deeply relaxed fascinating mind and sexy body, and purred contentedly.

This was HER last night abroad. For some time, SHE was keenly aware that Vitorio Mussolini wanted to say something to HER. Now SHE held Gioacchino’s secrets. Vitorio’s would belong to HER as well. SHE summoned him to HER. He told HER all, after some gentle and reassuring persuasion. He declared he had studied HER website’s content from the time his lifelong friend Gioacchino hired him to be HER servant. He lauded HER hypnotic prowess. He admitted it was his deepest desire to have a hypnosis session with HER LADYSHIP. He acknowledged it was inappropriate and unprofessional for him to even consider making such a request. He begged HER indulgence and forgiveness for his daring to intrude on HER vacation time. SHE informed him he was a marvelous, almost miraculous, boon to HER. SHE told him how much SHE appreciated his thoroughness and admired his ability. SHE prompted him to focus his attention on HER lovely feet and sexy toes. SHE gave him an experience he would remember throughout all his future incarnations. Perhaps it would remain with him beyond the barrier betwixt this world and the great beyond.

KRYSTAL settled down in HER first-class seat while the rest of the passengers boarded. SHE thought SHE recognized the corpulent man waddling laboriously along the aisle. His look of unmitigated abject horror, once he saw HER, confirmed HER suspicions. The terror in his eyes stirred HER combative juices and so many others as well. SHE narrowed HER eyes and licked HER lips with predatory delight. Never was SHE so glad to see someone SHE so despised.

He looked at that face. He remembered those irresistible eyes. His mind recoiled in horror. “No! no! no! please! no,” it shrieked again and again. He searched in vain. The plane was full. He had an assigned window seat. It was next to HER, next to that striking blonde DELILAH with those gorgeous emerald eyes, next to that ensorcelling feminine MENACE.

KRYSTAL believed there was only one thing wrong with being away from home for so long. The snail mail and e-mail tends to pile up. So it was for HER now. “Even A SUPERIOR MEMBER OF THE SISTERHOOD has HER trials and tribulations,” SHE thought. A large box caught HER eyes. SHE whimsically decided to save it for last. “Delayed gratification can be such fun,” SHE reminded HERSELF.

After several days SHE had caught up with HER paperwork and other trivial duties. “And now, for that box,” SHE said. The box was large, rectangular, and made of plywood. The address labels were handwritten in beautifully done calligraphy. The sender’s name and address were HER own. HER feminine curiosity was stimulated. Inside SHE found a DVD and a second plywood box.

SHE comfortably seated HERSELF and placed the disc in one of HER players. The DVD’s first clip prominently showed the Italian flag. At first, the flag was upside down. Later, it was turned right side up by a pair of exquisitely manicured and lovely female hands. The second clip showed a male show dog being trained and subsequently put through his paces by a woman. The third audio video segment was Gioacchino’s interview with Nina Coué-Erickson. The next thing KRYSTAL viewed was Nina interviewing Caruso a second time.

“Hello, this is Nina Coué-Erickson. During my broadcasting career I have interviewed hundreds of people. Among these have been dozens of celebrities and other prominent persons. Few, if any, of them have attained their success as quickly as the man who is with me today. His monumental impact on the musical world cannot be denied. He is Gioacchino Caruso.”

“Ms Coué-Erickson, I wish to thank you for graciously agreeing to have me on your extremely popular and deservedly well-respected program once again.”

“Please, call me Nina.”

“As you wish.”

“Maestro Caruso, what are some of your future endeavors?”

“Before I answer your query, I wish to make a much needed correction. In English you have a saying, “Give credit where credit is due.” Until this moment, I have been grossly remiss in doing so.”

“What do you mean?”

“There is another saying, “Behind every great man is a great woman.” So it is in my case. I repentantly and gratefully offer long overdue praise to the most wonderful WOMAN I have ever known. Without HER assistance and influence I would not have accomplished all that I have professionally achieved. SHE is LADY KRYSTAL MESMER.”

“How has SHE enabled you to obtain your goals?”

“LADY KRYSTAL MESMER is a well respected, world renowned, peculiarly perceptive, particularly adept, and extremely compassionate certified clinical hypnotherapist.”

Nina’s mouth opened wide and her eyebrows raised in disbelief. “You! sought the aid of a hypnotist?”

“Indeed I did. Your incredulity is understandable. I belittled the idea of hypnosis during your first interview with me. I profusely and publicly apologize for my arrogant, ungrateful, hypocritical, pusillanimous, self-aggrandizing, disdainful, and disgraceful words, actions, and demeanor. I apologize primarily to LADY KRYSTAL MESMER and secondarily to all other practitioners of HER salubrious art and science.”

“Why did you go to see HER?”

“Before LADY KRYSTAL MESMER began working with me, I was absolutely incapacitated by chronic, pernicious, and overwhelming performance anxiety. I could not sing before any audience. All of my attempts to lessen or eradicate my paralyzing phobia were abysmal failures. LADY KRYSTAL MESMER’s exceptionally skilled hypnosis treatments were the only successful means of combating my fear. No mere words can ever do HER justice concerning what SHE has done for me. I suspect there are many others who can say the same.”

“You speak of HER in very glowing terms.”

“Which is as it should be. LADY KRYSTAL MESMER implanted in my mind the necessary tools to successfully enervate my debilitating stage fright. In addition, it was SHE who brought out of me the marvelous singing voice which has brought me so much acclaim and all of the delightful things which have come with it.”

“Some individuals might have forever suppressed your last admission. After all who, besides the two of you, would ever know?”

“The untrained Gioacchino Caruso would have done precisely that. An astute man is aware of his shortcomings. An evolving man acknowledges his faults. A great man strives to eliminate them. Perhaps my lauding of LADY KRYSTAL MESMER is my first step along the path of true greatness. I owe HER more than I can possibly put into words. I can never adequately compensate HER for all SHE has done for me. Everyone I have ever worked with owes HER a large debt of gratitude. Each person who has received any enjoyment from anything I have ever sung is everlastingly indebted to HER. Rarely have so many owed so much to ONE HUMAN BEING. Among other things, LADY KRYSTAL MESMER is: an imaginative and expert HYPNOTIST; a fascinating and SUPERIOR WOMAN; an empathetic and perceptive COUNSELOR; and a good and trustworthy FRIEND.”

SHE turned HER attention to the second plywood box. It contained a large framed painting. It showed Gioacchino kneeling alone on an empty stage. His face was tilted heavenward. His hands were held in a supplicating position before him. Upon closer inspection, HER astute emerald eyes noticed his hands were cuffed and a collar was on his neck. A large tag hung from the collar which bore the words, “Gioacchino Caruso, AKA Enrico Rossini, THE ETERNALLY ADORING, DEVOTED, GRATEFUL, and WORSHIPFUL CLIENT, SERVANT, SUBMISSIVE, and SLAVE TO, and THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF, THE LADY KRYSTAL MESMER.” Silver chains ran from the handcuffs and collar to a leash suspended in the air. An awesome throne floated above him. Reclining regally and comfortably upon it was LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. A lovely swirl cat’s-eye opal pendant hung over HER heart. The nails on HER right hand seemed to sparkle. On this hand SHE displayed an elegant ring bearing a magnificent emerald. In this hand SHE held a polished brass candlestick in which a long, spiraling, and verdant candle burned. One foot rested on the footstool. HER beautiful legs were crossed and the other foot seemed to sway. The leash’s handle hung from this foot’s ankle. On the footstool’s front a phrase was written in gold characters: “LADY! KRYSTAL! MESMER! THE! TENTH!, THE! OMNIBUS!, AND! THE! MOST! SUPREME! MUSE!”

LADY KRYSTAL MESMER clapped HER hands. “Bravisimo! Magnifico!” Now it was time for Maestro Gioacchino Caruso to experience, savor, and perpetually hunger for the multitudinous sensuous delights and erotic pleasures SHE could and would arouse, stimulate, and bring forth. HER mischievous, sensuous, irresistible, entrancing, and ensorcelling emerald eyes sparkled passionately. ASAP his second brain would be lovingly and inescapably nestled in the palm of HER elegantly manicured, lovely, sexy, and bewitchingly talented right hand. SHE gracefully stretched and reached for HER phone. As had so many before him, Maestro Gioacchino Caruso would learn pleasure (even more than their perceptiveness) was the true and greatest power of harmless little KRYSTAL’S emerald eyes.

THE END.