The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE OPERA SINGER

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This work is humbly and reverently dedicated to the wonderful, all encompassing, and other numerous laudatory expressions LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. {To THE SUPERIOR WOMAN WHO has cumulatively mesmerized me and will, hopefully ASAP, guide me into deep hypnosis. Thank YOU, in advance.} It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

SYNOPSIS: A fledgling operatic singer gets mesmerizingly much more than he bargained for.

CHAPTER #2.

Gioacchino pulled into the parking space near HER home. He waited eagerly for his second, face to face, encounter with LADY MESMER. Punctuality was one of his strong suits. This, however, was something more. From the moment of the first session’s conclusion, he had been completely unable to disentangle his heart, mind, and soul from this blonde, brilliant, extraordinary woman or HER mesmeric abilities or both. His gaze never departed from his wristwatch. When the appointed time arrived, he picked up the items SHE had requested and forced himself to merely walk to HER door.

They exchanged pleasantries and partook some refreshments. While they did so, KRYSTAL obtained Gioacchino’s permission for two session-related requests: to touch him in a nonthreatening and noninvasive manner; and to have him simulate his sensory perceptions and mental states during an operatic performance. SHE warned him of the possible ensuing discomfort before he hesitatingly assented to the latter. He handed HER the items SHE had asked for, and gave HER his favorite aria’s requisite track number. SHE put the librettos on a small table and rose to place the compact disc in HER state-of-the-art sound system. Before gliding completely out of the room, SHE casually looked over HER slender shoulder and uttered five words to HER guest. SHE familiarized HERSELF with the aria’s beginning. When SHE returned and regally seated HERSELF, as SHE expected, he was deep under hypnosis.

“Gioacchino, soon you will hear the prelude to your favorite aria. Once you hear it you will stand up, you will know you are onstage, and are waiting to sing. You will tell ME, in as much detail as you can, about everything you see, whatever you hear, anything your body feels, and each thought in your mind. Tell ME what will happen once the music commences?”

“I will precisely describe each thought I have and every sight, sound, and bodily sensation I perceive.”

“Good. Very good. I will now count from one to three. After you awaken your eyes will be completely open and you will be able to perceive yourself and your surroundings. You, nevertheless, will remain completely hypnotized. You will carry out MY instructions. No matter what you feel, your attention and your body will be captured by MY silky, soothing, and mesmerizing voice. Tell ME what will happen after I have counted from one to three?” HER voice was sweet, yet, constraining.

He groggily complied.

“One, becoming aware of your environment. Two, your eyes beginning to open and feeling as if they have been gently washed in cool crystal clear water. Three, your eyes totally open, you are fully alert, and you remain completely hypnotized.”

SHE pressed several buttons on a remote control. The orchestra’s glorious sound filled the room. He stood up when the exquisite strains met his ears.

“The music is so glorious. I shall be a part of it. I am unworthy of such.” His gaze darted about the room again and again. “Their eyes, the eyes, eyes in front of me, behind me they are everywhere. Pounding in my chest. Eyes their eyes everywhere I look anywhere I turn. Perfection perfection I know what they want from me. The eyes the the perfection, I know what they want of me. Eyes, they judge me, eyes eyes. It is, I can, hard to breathe. The eyes, they see me their eyes, see through me the their eyes see inside me I am I can not. My stomach churns, the pain. Eyes, please their eyes, someone help me the eyes anyone save me from. Make it stop. Make it stop! Make it! Stop! Make! It! Stop!” His visage and body manifested the rising tsunami of terror welling up within his soul. His arms flailed in vain to drive away the thickening cloud of swarming phantoms. “Run run,” he screamed! He spun away to flee some dreadful doom.

A serene, beautiful, familiar, and compassionate voice penetrated his horrors and pulled at his consciousness by calling his name. “Gioacchino Gioacchino, I am LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. All is well. Nothing will harm you. Only focus all of your attention on MY voice,” SHE said in a tranquilizing way. “You are not standing before an audience. You are alone with ME in MY private office. There is nothing for you to fear.” HER relaxing words and tone began to calm him. “Return to your chair and rest,” SHE said empathetically. You are, “KRYSTAL’S sleepy, good, little boy”,” SHE softly declared after he had taken his seat.

While Caruso rested in deep hypnosis LADY MESMER analyzed what SHE had just observed. Evidently what most terrified him was seeing anyone’s eyes focus on him when he performed. The visual realm, apparently, more profoundly influenced his mind than any or all other external or internal sensory perceptions. This gave HER an inspiration. SHE would use his propensity for literal visualization to help him conquer his phobia.

SHE seated HERSELF beside him and began to speak. “Gioacchino, I want you to picture in your mind a ring of beautiful and powerful white light. This ring is large enough to encompass your body. Imagine this wonderful ring rising out of Mother Earth and surrounding your feet. This ring has magical and mystical properties. It is able to consume any fear or anxiety you feel. Now see this marvelous ring moving up your body to your ankles. Watch it move up your legs to your knees. See it move along your thighs and come to your waist. See it consuming every fear or any anxiety at all. This magnificent ring is far more powerful than any of your fears it encounters. Now the ring is passing over your stomach, back, rib cage, and arms. Now see it move over your heart, lungs, and chest. See the ring pass your shoulders, move up your throat, and your neck. Finally, see it surround your head and face. When the wonderful and beautiful ring of white light reaches this point, all of your performance anxiety has been burned away by this wondrous ring of white light. Your mind will automatically summon this ring of white light if you are ever afraid when you must sing. It will always help you defeat any harmful fear.”

Several times SHE brought him out of trance, sent him back under hypnosis, and guided his mind through the ring’s journey along his body. With one, or both, of HER soft lovely hands SHE touched each part of his form over which the ring was situated. During this procedure SHE, with some difficulty, ignored his manhood’s reactions to HER exceptional feminine power. SHE would properly mesmerize his highly active second brain at the appropriate time.

“I want you to imagine a ring of bright red light. It is as large as the white ring you have experienced. The red ring also possesses magical and mystical powers. It is composed of cosmic fire and ignites your passion for music and all good things. Like its companion it rises out of Mother Earth to help you.” As SHE had done with the white ring so SHE now did with the red one.

“See in your mind’s eye another ring of light. It is as large, as powerful, and as magical and mystical as its two sisters and companions. It is the same color as MY lustrous emerald eyes. It is made up of life energy. Its power strengthens you. It enables you to sing at your highest potential.” In his mind SHE firmly implanted the green ring and its travels along his body.

“Gioacchino, listen carefully and follow MY instructions. Your subconscious mind will automatically call forth the three rings of beautiful light and mystical power if you are ever afraid when you are to sing before an audience of any size. The white ring will banish your fears. The red ring will enflame your passion for music. The green ring will empower you to sing. Know that they will always come to your aid.”

KRYSTAL brought him completely out of trance. They scheduled their next session before he left HER. He felt SHE had begun to break the shackles of fear which had constrained him for so long. Coming to HER was one of the best things he had ever done. “SHE is a blessing,” he said repeatedly.

He was customarily punctual for his next session. After they were seated, KRYSTAL explained that SHE wanted him to sing his favorite aria for HER. He reluctantly acquiesced. He stood to sing. SHE started the music. His countenance and body language signified his old tormentor was welling up inside him. But wait, something was different. The fear was being challenged, then halted, and subsequently dissipated. He could scarcely believe the tranquility pervading him. He could sing for an audience. He felt numb. His first few notes were halting. What was this feeling coming over him? It was. Could it be? Yes, it was passion. Its tiny spark grew larger, hotter, and stronger. He felt his strength increase as he continued singing. He finished a song. While someone was looking at him, he actually completed an aria.

SHE applauded his effort and triumph. “Excellent excellent bravo,” SHE said encouragingly!

“I have never felt so alive, so liberated, and so exuberant.”

SHE had him repeat the exercise several times. He performed better with each run-through. SHE told him SHE thought it was time for his acid test. He closed his eyes and took several deep breaths.

“I hope I am ready for this,” Caruso said, apprehensively, after opening his eyes.

“I believe you are,” SHE said confidently.

SHE employed his five-word trigger. SHE thereafter used other techniques to guide him deeper into the hypnotic state than he had previously gone.

“Soon, I shall count up from one to three. After the number three your eyes will open completely, you will awaken, and be fully alert. When you hear the prelude of your favorite aria begin, you will be onstage in front of a packed audience. Every seat is filled and people are standing in the aisles. You will tell ME everything you see, hear, and feel.” Nod your head and say, “Yes,” if you understand.”

He did so.

“One, beginning to come back from your peaceful sleepy place in deep hypnosis. Two, your eyes starting to open and you are becoming more aware of your surroundings. And finally three, your eyes completely open and you are totally alert.”

He heard the musical strains commence. He arose from his comfortable chair. He began to speak. “I hear the music. It is so wonderful to my ears.” Several times his head moved from side to side. His panic began manifesting. “I see the eyes. The eyes, they are all around me. The eyes are searching! Inside! Me!” His gaze fell to the floor. “What do I see? A beautiful circle of white light. It is rising around me. A blanket of calmness. I feel it. Now a ring of fire. It is so hot. It invigorates my joy. Look at that. A green light. I feel powerful and vibrant. It is so pretty. I see the eyes. They want me. I feel no fear. It is my time to sing. I shall please them.” The aria’s glorious words and melody poured forth from his lips.

SHE had him repeat this exercise again and again. His experiences with the second exercise were like his performances during the first one. SHE quickly guided his mind to its fully conscious state.

SHE requested, and was gratefully granted, permission to record his performance. When the recording was completed, he swept HER into a passionate embrace. SHE gently massaged his temples, which barely placated his exuberance. They scheduled another session during which SHE would teach him some self-hypnosis techniques he wished to use to achieve deep relaxation.

KRYSTAL often listened to Gioacchino’s recording during the weeks prior to their next session. He had a good voice. Yet, there was something lacking in his performance. SHE could not put HER finger on what was missing. His diction was excellent. The notes he sang were rich and clear. SHE remembered he never needed to look at the words while he sang. Still, without knowing how SHE knew, something within HER was keenly aware his voice was not all it could or should be. This internal conflict caused HER to question HER feminine intuition.

One day, for reasons SHE did not comprehend, SHE slowed HER frenetic pace and watched some children play. Their carefree attitude brought some familiar poetry to HER mind. “Backward, turn backward, O time, in thy flight, Make me a child again just for tonight.” An inspiration flickered in the depths of HER mind. SHE remembered something a friend once told HER. “One who desires inspiration or wisdom can find it in many things: if the seeker is open to receiving it or the searcher is willing to expend the mental energy to find it.” The Universe had provided once more. When SHE got home, SHE researched male vocal music in European countries throughout the last several centuries.

To begin the next session, they discussed some of the possible benefits and limitations of self-hypnosis. SHE imparted the information he sought. SHE noted his prodigious faculty for memorization was not restricted to the musical realm. He practiced the auto-induction skills he had learned from HER. SHE was impressed by his rapid mastery of the subject.

Afterwards, LADY MESMER told him of an experiment SHE wished to try. SHE informed him SHE wanted to hypnotically regress him. SHE explained the concept of regressive hypnosis. SHE was a great boon to him. For this reason, along with his insatiable curiosity, he assented heartily. He also agreed SHE could make audio and video recordings of all the proceedings.

He rapidly responded to HER using his trigger. Once he had settled into deep hypnosis, SHE began his instructions.

“Soon, I will regress you to a previous time in your life. No matter what age you believe you are, you will have complete access to all of your present abilities and every piece of knowledge you currently possess. I will now count from one to three. After the number three you will be fully alert yet, remain completely hypnotized. You will do whatever I ask of you. You will assuredly, and unquestioningly know, whatever I tell you is the absolute truth. For MY thoughts are your thoughts. And MY will is your will. After the number three you will be twenty years old. One, beginning to awaken. Two, your eyes gently opening and you are becoming more aware of your surroundings. And finally three, fully awake now, you are twenty years old, and you will do whatever I ask of you.”

SHE asked him to sing after he awoke. He did so. His voice sounded the same.

Again SHE placed him in deep trance. This time SHE regressed him to age sixteen. SHE woke him and had him sing once more. The sound was as before.

Once more SHE mesmerized him. This time SHE assigned him to age thirteen. For a third time SHE awakened him and had him sing for HER. SHE could scarcely believe HER ears. Never had SHE heard such a voice. It was it was unearthly, indescribable, and unimaginably beautiful. This voice possessed his normal basso profundo voice’s power and clarity. Its most astounding feature was a range of pitches no female or other male singer could ever hope to duplicate. This voice could even do coloratura soprano. HER hunch had been right. SHE almost kicked HERSELF for having doubted HER higher consciousness.

SHE guided him into a deep trance state. SHE pondered the alternatives. SHE could tell him what SHE now knew. Any male operatic singer would be thrilled with such knowledge. The last man with a voice even close to what Gioacchino had just manifested died decades ago. It was possible Caruso would be unable to access this voice when he was not hypnotized. Such a setback might mitigate or reverse his considerable progress. SHE could not tell him of HER discovery. His voice was serviceable. With it, his seemingly eidetic memory, and his determination his prospects for moderate success were good. The question remained, had SHE the right to withhold what SHE had learned about him?

“Decisions decisions,” SHE thought. SHE rubbed HER temples. Two sayings flowed into HER musings: “Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown,” and, “With great power comes great responsibility.” This situation showed being in charge often involved far more than merely giving suggestions or issuing commands. Any choice SHE made, as with many things in this mortal realm, might lead to some desirable or unwanted consequence(s). SHE sighed deeply. SHE selected HER path. SHE would tell and show him everything. It was his life. It would be his decision.

SHE positioned the two recordings to the places SHE desired. SHE brought him up to consciousness. SHE told him SHE had something for him to hear. His curiosity was stimulated. He listened intently to the audio recording.

When the recording concluded he sprang to his feet. “Please please LADY MESMER, you must tell me the truth. By all that is good and beautiful, is what I have just heard the product of some technological trick? Is there in fact a living person who possesses a voice such as this? Do YOU know who this person is? Where can he be found? Will YOU tell me his name? I must go and hear him for myself!”

SHE held up HER hands to halt his barrage of queries. SHE started the video. “Soon all your questions will be answered,” SHE said.

He waited impatiently as the video continued. His eyes widened in wonder. His jaw dropped in disbelief. When the recording ended he sat motionless. He vaguely heard KRYSTAL call to him several times.

“This can not be. I have never sung like this. Yet, I have heard and seen it for myself. I must believe what my eyes and ears tell me. Can I sing in this manner in front of an actual audience?”

“I do not know,” SHE began. “MY uncertainty on this issue was why I seriously considered not revealing the experiment’s results. You have made great strides. I did not wish to jeopardize your operatic career by burdening you with such a grave possible disappointment.”

“I appreciate YOUR legitimate concern.” He rested his chin in his hands and contemplatively closed his eyes. After some time he straightened up and looked at HER. “I am willing to take the risk. I will in no way hold YOU responsible for whatever the outcome may be. How shall we proceed?”

SHE placed him in deep hypnosis to give his subconscious mind its instructions. “Whenever you must sing you will see three words in your mind’s eye. The words are, “KRYSTAL’S PETIT MESMERCASTRATO.” When you see these three words, “KRYSTAL’S PETIT MESMERCASTRATO,” your voice will have your normal singing voice’s power and lower range. It will also possess the dexterity and upper range you had when you were thirteen. Tell ME what will happen when you must sing for anyone?”

“I will see in my mind the words, “KRYSTAL’S PETIT MESMERCASTRATO.” When I see those words my voice will be the glorious one I have heard today.”

“Good. Very good. You are doing so very well. I am so proud of you. I shall now count up quickly from one to three. After I reach three you will be fully conscious. One, quickly coming up out of deep hypnosis. Two, your tired heavy eyes peacefully opening. Three, you are completely alert, totally aware of the world around you, and feeling absolutely wonderful.”

SHE had him sing for HER several times. That glorious voice effortlessly came forth on each occasion. It was difficult to discern which of them was more pleased with the results.

LADY KRYSTAL MESMER watched Gioacchino Caruso’s career with interest. Even SHE could scarcely believe the rapidity of his assent to the heights of operatic celebrity status. After accomplishing this, he branched out into, and was equally successful in, other musical genres. Sold-out performances, CDs, videos, and print or electronic media interviews came in a seemingly endless stream. Sometimes, SHE wondered what he would do for an encore?

Even an erotically dominant, adroitly hypnotic, economically successful, and unquestionably SUPERIOR WOMAN needs some physical relaxation or mental downtime or both. Kicking off HER high heels, stretching out on the sofa, and clicking through the myriad TV channels gave HER highly active mind a rare chance to wind down. A face SHE recognized was presented onscreen. SHE turned up the sound.

“I am Nina Coué-Erickson. I have the great pleasure of talking to a rising superstar in the world of opera. His name is Gioacchino Caruso.”

“I thank you for having me on your program,” Gioacchino said.

“Please, tell us what influences led you into the world of opera?”

“My earliest and fondest memories include the beauty of orchestral music. I adore it in all of its forms. However opera has always appealed to me more than any other musical genre. Hearing the human voice developed to its highest level stirs the depths of my soul. I have always known that I must somehow participate in such majesty and excellence.”

“Many opera aficionados describe your voice as supernatural or other worldly. Would you care to comment on these accolades?”

“I consider my voice a gift and a charge. It is a gift of nature. It is a charge, for I believe I have been destined to use it to bring praise to the world’s great composers of the past and present. It is my mission to sing alongside the many excellent singers and musicians who create the operatic experience. It is my responsibility to sing in service to the audience members who love or wish to learn to adore opera.”

“Maestro Caruso, you sing with power and confidence usually found only in veteran performers. Would you tell us what impetuses have contributed to your commanding stage presence?”

“For many years I have dedicated myself to learning and mastering my chosen craft. I have not allowed any secondary objectives to interfere with my pursuit of this goal. It is easy for me to memorize librettos and musical scores. These factors are the sole, and only, roots of my confidence and any greatness I have achieved.”

“You are a great man, Maestro Caruso. Your magnificent and mesmerizing voice has made you a celebrity within and beyond the arena of your first love. What, if anything, do you hope to accomplish with your meteoric rise to public prominence?”

“I hope my success will inspire many young persons to appreciate, nay fall eternally in love with, any one of the arts. It would be wonderful indeed if, due to what influence I possess, some young people dedicated themselves to music in any of its forms. Of course, I would prefer it if children, adolescents, and teenagers came to know the many wonders of classical music, in general, and specifically opera.”

“When I started my television career, I was often extremely anxious before I had to be on camera. The only thing that relieved my nervousness was relaxing with some self-hypnosis tapes I had received as a gift. Did you feel any apprehension before your first public performance?”

“Prior to any performance, I focus all of my attention upon the task at hand. My memorization of librettos is excellent. I have great confidence in the voice I have painstakingly nurtured for so long. I am absolutely certain I can give each audience what they have come for. Fear has never been an impediment to my singing. I have never needed any vulgar, mundane, and unscientific pseudopsychological crutch or unproven and useless hocus pocus like mesmerism. Though, I suppose some people may foolishly feel they have been helped by hypnosis.” He sneered as he uttered his last word.

TO BE CONTINUED...