The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE OPERA SINGER

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This work is humbly and reverently dedicated to the wonderful, all encompassing, and other numerous laudatory expressions LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. {To THE SUPERIOR WOMAN WHO has cumulatively mesmerized me and will, hopefully ASAP, guide me into deep hypnosis. Thank YOU, in advance.} It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

SYNOPSIS: A fledgling operatic singer gets mesmerizingly much more than he bargained for.

CHAPTER #1.

LADY KRYSTAL MESMER’s mischievous and expressive green eyes gazed at the e-mail. It read:

RENOWNED LADY KRYSTAL MESMER:

I have been a captivated member of YOUR marvelous “En-Tranced” club for several months. My mesmeric training by YOUR “Hypnotic Happiness” CD has been a series of indescribably pleasurable experiences. I have further conditioned myself to hypnosis by surrendering to YOUR “Special Spiral Experiment” induction as often as I can do so.

My foremost yearning is to become an operatic singer. I, however, have always been plagued by overwhelming performance anxiety. Under no circumstances can I sing before an audience of any size.

Do YOU believe hypnosis could enable me to surmount this barrier? If so, I humbly beseech YOU to grant me the honor and privilege of receiving a live hypnosis session! I will meet YOU at any time YOUR understandably busy schedule permits.

YOUR delightedly devoted and respectfully grateful servant,
Gioacchino Caruso

“This may be promising,” SHE thought. SHE logged into HER club’s customer database files, then pulled up and examined his records. The data revealed he had been truthful and had never bounced a check. “No problems so far,” SHE concluded. “Nevertheless, he is a man,” SHE reminded HERSELF. SHE sent HER reply, switched off the computer, yawned, slowly stretched, and rubbed the back of HER neck with HER elegantly manicured right hand. “I could use a good massage,” SHE said and opened one of HER rolodexes.

Several sunbeams sought to penetrate the thick drippy morning fog. LADY MESMER responded to HER door chimes. The gentleman was in his mid-twenties, tall, powerfully built, and immaculately dressed.

“Good morning, I am Gioacchino Caruso. It is an honor and a pleasure to meet YOU, LADY KRYSTAL MESMER.” He bowed smartly and extended his hand.

“Very well mannered,” KRYSTAL mused. This was a good sign. “follow ME, please.” HER throaty voice caressed his ears and other body parts. SHE led him to a comfortable armchair and gracefully sat down across from him. The room was large, well furnished, and softly lit. Baroque music played in the background. HER perfume’s exotic enticingly feminine aroma insinuatingly suffused the air.

“Maestro Caruso, please tell ME in your own words why you have come to see ME and how you believe I may help you,” SHE asked?

Gioacchino shifted anxiously. “LADY MESMER, I am far from being a Maestro,” he responded.

SHE studied HER visitor. Everything about him was meticulous. Each word and movement was well chosen. His strong Italian accent did not interfere with his exceptional diction. SHE noted he avoided HER gaze. There was something in his eyes. Though not yet desperate, his expression was pleading and inquisitive. HER latest guest had no pompous delusions of grandeur. This was another fortuitous omen. “A promising potential pet,” KRYSTAL speculated.

“As I explained in my initial e-mail, I wish, more than anything else, to sing opera. This has been my desire for as long as I can remember. From the moment I first listened to such glorious singing and music something stirred in my body, heart, and soul. I need YOU to understand how intrinsic this is to me. I must contribute to such beauty! No other alternative will suffice.”

SHE noted the intensity with which he spoke also registered on his countenance.

“What is impeding your attainment of this goal,” KRYSTAL asked?

“Unbearable stage fright. I cannot sing in front of an audience. I have no problem with rehearsals. It is a different matter when I am on stage.”

“What do you believe is the cause of your oppressive anxiety,” SHE inquired sympathetically?

“It is as if I can feel the patrons expectations. They have come to immerse themselves and luxuriate in the glory of opera. I believe they deserve nothing less than perfection. It would be a crime against music if my performance detracted from the audience’s experience.” He slowly took in and exhaled several deep breaths. “Every attempt to overcome my paralyzing fear has been an excruciatingly horrible disappointment. Can YOU hypnotize me? Do YOU think it would help? Please please,” he pleaded! He spread his hands in a supplicating manner and then placed his chin in his palms.

For several moments LADY MESMER did not speak. HER intuition told HER much. Gioacchino Caruso’s passions were profoundly felt. His strength flowed from more than his physique. He was not a man to burden others with his problems. His openness showed the degree of trust he would willingly surrender to HER keeping.

“Hypnosis can help relieve anxiety and bolster one’s confidence. I, however, cannot hypnotize you. You must understand and believe hypnosis is a cooperative process. I am often able to guide someone into a deep state of relaxation and heightened suggestibility. The real work, however, must come from within you.” KRYSTAL gently instructed. “The bottom line is all hypnosis is self-hypnosis.”

Caruso nodded his head. As they discussed hypnosis, LADY MESMER noticed his eyes scanning the room several times. “What are you searching for,” SHE inquired?

“I have not seen any watches, pendants, or crystals—save YOU, of course.”

“Well, well a pun. A wordsmith you are.” She smiled impishly. “Frequently, the objects you mentioned are used in inductions. They, however, are not mandatory.” KRYSTAL saw the incredulity on his face as he raised his eyebrows. “Virtually any object the subject finds appealing can be a hypnotic focus. The client’s relaxation, concentration, imagination, and trust are essential for successful hypnosis. Please make yourself as comfortable as possible.”

While they talked KRYSTAL was aware that, on several occasions, his eyes had come to rest and lingered upon HER legs, feet, and shoes. After he had settled in his chair, SHE slipped off HER shoes, slowly and sensuously crossed HER lovely legs, and extended one of HER beautifully pedicured feet to Gioacchino.

“Now focus all of your attention on a specific part of MY foot.” KRYSTAL saw his eyes fall on HER big toe. SHE slowly began moving HER foot from side to side.

“I adore an excellent pedicure.” HER soft compelling voice filled his ears, and began to subtly yet inexorably overwhelm his mind. “MY pedicurist told ME this particular polish possesses some fascinating properties. One of them is its ability to change from one color to another. Just watch MY pretty toenail swing back and forth; back and forth; back and forth. Having someone minister to MY perfectly shaped and sexy feet is so stimulating and soooooo relaxing. I especially love the soft lovely sheen. Notice how the light flickers off MY pretty toenails. Such a soothing and sensuous spiral of soft shades. Now focus more of your attention on MY lovely toes. Notice how the light seems to spin slowly, slowly, so very slowly.”

SHE Who Must Be Obeyed noticed Caruso’s eyelids begin fluttering.

“Feel yourself gently sinking into a beeeeeeeutiful and comfortable place of deeeeeeep reeeeeeelaxaaaaaaation.”

After a few seconds of silence, LADY MESMER noticed Gioacchino’s broad shoulders slightly sag.

“Now as I count down from three to one, you will feel more and more relaxed and become even more and more deeply hypnotized. Three, going one thousand times more deeply into trance for ME. Two, your eyelids are becoming so heavy that it is almost impossible to keep your tired and sleepy eyes open any longer. Finally, one you are now one million times more hypnotized than before. Your eyes tightly closing and gently locking shut.”

Caruso’s breathing became slower and deeper. His body slumped slightly forward. KRYSTAL watched as the remaining vestiges of Gioacchino’s will melted away. SHE slowly arose and strode out of the chamber.

Gioacchino Caruso had never taken part in an in-person hypnotic induction. He had gleaned his ideas on the subject from depictions in books, the cinema, television programs, and various websites. He knew not how to reconcile his current experiences with his preconceptions. On several occasions he heard LADY MESMER speak to him from a seemingly distant place. HER beautiful melodious voice was slow in cadence, low in pitch, and paradoxically soporific and arousing. Sometimes he felt completely aware of his surroundings. At other times he seemed to be sliding toward or resting in an almost ethereal realm. The only constants in his mind were a sparkling rhythmically moving toenail and a voice unlike any he had ever heard.

“Now as I count up from one to three, you will awaken from your trance. One, coming back from your quiet sleepy place. Two, your eyes beginning to open and you are becoming more and more aware of the world around you. Three, your eyes completely open. You are now fully awake, totally alert, able to move, and feeling absolutely marvelous.”

Caruso stretched contentedly. He had never felt so wonderful. Even a full night’s rest did not refresh him as much as whatever magic SHE had worked upon him.

As he looked around the room, he noticed something was different. Gioacchino did not remember seeing the small, wooden, antique table now positioned in front of him. Nor did he recall the ornately designed crystal candleholder. A tall spiraling candle’s enticing aroma filled his nostrils while casting an emerald glow throughout the room.

KRYSTAL began to speak before he could give voice to his observations or questions.

“Now, I want you to focus all of your attention upon the beeeeeeautiful candle you see in front of you. I adore any opportunity I have to simply relax and harmlessly gaze into the center of a candle’s soft soothing flame. I find this type of candle especially fascinating. Notice how its flame softly flickers over and over over and over. You hear only MY voice. Any other sound you may hear only compels you to devote more of yourself to MY enchanting siren voice. All that is important in your world is MY soft, soothing, sexy, silken voice and the wonderful candle ever burning before you. See how it so easily captures your attention as your eyes focus more and more upon the magical candle’s mesmerizing emerald light. See the candle burn in a circular pattern. And as your tired sleeeeeeepy eyes follow the flames slow and easy movement, a feeling of deep relaxation surrounds and gently caresses your entire body. Like the long and lovely manicured nails of a beautiful, irresistible, hypnotic, SUPERIOR WOMAN stroking your skin in that oh so purrrrrrrfect way.”

KRYSTAL slowly took a deep breath, held it for several seconds, and soporifically exhaled. SHE watched his eyes blink several times as Gioacchino’s body involuntarily fought in vain to resist the drowsiness and concomitant mesmerism pervading his psyche. He was oblivious to HER wide knowing smile.

“Good. Very good. You are doing so very well. I am so proud of you. As I count down from three to one you will comfortably fall deeper and deeper into hypnosis for ME. Three, your tired sleepy eyes becoming heavier and heavier and starting to close down. Two, going ten thousand times further into a deep deep relaxing trance. And finally one, unable to resist hypnosis any longer. Your eyes are completely closed and impossible to open Now you are only hearing MY voice. MY lovely, sexy, and commanding voice is all you can hear, all that you want, all that you need, and all that is important to you.”

His respiration slowed and his breaths deepened. His facial expression and body language were familiar to HER. “He has gone deeper than many of MY clients do during their initial hypnotic session,” SHE thought. SHE interlaced HER slender fingers and gazed at HER palms. “That trigger will do nicely,” SHE concluded.

“Whenever you hear me say the phrase, “KRYSTAL’S SLEEPY, GOOD, LITTLE BOY,” you will easily and peacefully fall more deeply into hypnotic trance than you have ever gone. No matter where you are, or what you are doing, the sound of MY beautiful, compelling, and commanding voice uttering the words, “KRYSTAL’S SLEEPY, GOOD, LITTLE BOY,” will always easily and peacefully guide your mind, heart, and body into a wonderful state of deep deep hypnosis for ME—and only! for! ME! Nod your head three times if you understand.”

He complied with HER request.

“Before I guide you out of your trance, tell ME what will occur when you hear ME say, “KRYSTAL’S SLEEPY, GOOD, LITTLE BOY”?”

“I will go deeper into hypnosis than I have ever gone before,” Caruso answered.

“Excellent,” said LADY MESMER. SHE proceeded to test and deepen his trigger’s hold several times. “After you awaken, you will have no conscious knowledge of the trigger deep inside your mind. Only your subconscious will remember what you must do when you hear ME say that special phrase, “KRYSTAL’S sleepy, good, little boy.” As I count from one to three you will return to your conscious state of mind. One, your heavy eyes slowly starting to open. Two, becoming more alert and aware of your surroundings. Your conscious self only remembering how completely relaxing and marvelously stimulating it feels to be hypnotized by ME. Three, totally awake, feeling very refreshed, and more wonderful than ever.” “How do you feel Mr. Caruso,” KRYSTAL asked?

After rolling his eyes several times, he stretched his neck, torso, and limbs. “I feel exceptionally good. I know not what YOU did. Nor am I aware how YOU accomplished this. LADY KRYSTAL MESMER, saying YOU are a credit to YOUR profession and kind exceedingly understates the obvious. Indeed, YOU are a wonder of the age!” He arose from his chair, strode over to HER, gave HER a deep respectful bow, and reverently caressed each of HER lovely hands with his lips.

“Mr. Caruso, you are spoiling me!” KRYSTAL coyly blushed.

“I do not believe YOU could ever become spoiled in any way, at any time, or for any reason.” he responded smoothly.

He put on his jacket, turned to LADY MESMER, and said, “I very much wish to schedule a follow-up hypnosis session with YOU at the earliest mutually agreeable time.”

After arrangements were finalized, SHE shook his hand and led him to the door.

“For our next session, I want you to bring a CD copy of the music for the aria you most enjoy singing and two copies of the accompanying libretto.”

“I shall do so,” he answered.

While walking to his car, Gioacchino noticed the morning’s fog had been driven away by the bright warm sun.

TO BE CONTINUED