The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One long day in December

Chapter 4:

During the medium length walk back to Newnham Tanya pondered everything that had happened that morning. In an incredibly short amount of time she’d gone from being annoyed at her course to uncovering a conspiracy to turn an entire year of female psychology students, living in her college, into lesbians. That wasn’t your every day occurrence. More disconcertingly she’d also discovered that she’d been hypnotised during every one of her two hour lectures, of which there were three a week. Nearly two months of perfect attendance must have implanted some of the suggestions pretty deep. But that was something she’d have to worry about at another juncture because, at that particular moment, Tanya had a list of people she needed to see.

Eleanor Mickelson, Sandra Newman, Colleen O’Grady, Jackie Carlton, Natasha Smith and Justine Fletcher were their names. All lived in Newnham, all were tutored by Dr. Morgan and all had been seduced by her… meaning that she hypnotised them and turned them into lesbians. Not only that, but the instructions probably made them into quite aggressive lesbians, though none had ever knocked on Tanya’s door, much to her disappointment.

There was one other thing. It was possible that one of the girls was responsible for everything that was going on. Dr. Morgan was not operating by herself, nor was she the mastermind behind everything. Despite it being Alice’s eyes beaming down during the lectures, she was as clueless as the girls who she was inadvertently manipulating… none of them even knew that such manipulation was happening!

It was all very strange and more than a little disturbing. Tanya had experienced hypnosis before, at her school, and had been shocked at the possibility of enslaving someone by their mind. She’d been so worried about the potential repercussions from the technique that she had promised not to use it again, at least not till she’d formed a better basis for understanding exactly went on during a hypnotic trance.

Being hypnotised against her will by unknown parties had quickly cured any moral problems she had and, as she entered Newnham, Tanya was spoiling for a fight with a young, almost certainly evil hypnotist. What she got was Eleanor Mickelson, a fellow undergraduate and student of Dr. Morgan’s. The girl was standing in the common area near the college’s entrance, where there were notice boards, public telephones and the like. There were also student mail boxes and Eleanor was examining hers.

“Hey!” breezed Tanya, striding up to the short, dark haired girl like an old friend, “How are you doing? I’m Tanya.” There was no spark of recognition behind Eleanor’s big, soulful brown eyes, nor was there any response to Tanya’s friendly greeting.

“We met in Dr. Morgan’s office?” asked the Thai girl slowly, trying to ignite some recognition or a response or something, “We both do psychology…?” she tried. Suddenly Eleanor’s troubled expression cracked into a big smile.

“I do psychology!” she exclaimed. Tanya nodded slowly. It seemed that Eleanor was not the most outgoing tool in the shed, although she was certainly an attractive one. The girl had curly, shoulder length brown hair that fell around her pretty face with its big, soulful eyes, soft, full lips and a cute button nose. She dressed to accentuate her natural assets, showing her smooth legs with a barely knee length skirt and revealing the edges of her bra beneath the open buttons of her fairly transparent white shirt. Tanya was surprised she hadn’t tried to get to know Eleanor before. That was about to change.

“Yes, so do I,” replied the Thai girl, “I was just wondering if you could show me what psychology books you have. I’m not sure if I’ve got all the right ones.” A mixture of panic and… lust… passed over Eleanor’s pretty face for a moment, before getting replaced by an insincere smile.

“I’d love to show you my books,” she said, her voice squeaking slightly. Tanya realised what was going on. Eleanor was attracted to Tanya, whether because of the hypnosis or whatever, and was trying to obey the instructions in her mind telling her to seduce fellow psychology students. This was complicated by Eleanor’s own shyness, fear and low self-esteem. Tanya realised she had to take the initiative. She hooked her arm through Eleanor’s and started leading the other girl off to the bed-sits.

“Why don’t we go now Eleanor?” she asked, in a tone of voice that offered no chance of disagreement, “I’ve seen you around and really want to get to know you.” Tanya had to stop herself from being too unsubtle, particularly with various other girls about in the corridors. Sure, she was gay and happy in her choice of sexuality, but she didn’t want the whole world to know it. Still, Eleanor seemed to respond to being unexpectedly popular with one of the girls she always saw with a bunch of friends.

“Oh really?” she asked, her voice filled with hope, “I didn’t realise anyone noticed me.” Tanya was moved almost to pity. Whoever was programming Eleanor was taking advantage of an exceedingly vulnerable young woman. Tanya would stop that, even if she had to go to the dean of the university with her discoveries.

However, at that moment, Eleanor was flying high. University for her had been a series of crushing disappointments. From a small day school in an even smaller village in the countryside, her experience of the high life was very limited. The only very gifted girl of her class she’d always been a bit of an outsider, with no ability at sports or games to prove herself to her peers. Instead she’d knuckled down and worked hard enough to get to one of the best universities in the country… in the world! Everyone at home had told her how impressed they were. Everyone had said how great uni would be. Everyone had been wrong.

Surrounded by loud, confident girls from the first moment, Eleanor had quickly retreated to her room and only really strayed from there for food and classes. Every day was a torture of walking around alone between groups of friends who barely batted an eye in her direction. And the nights were worse: hilarity, drunkenness, parties… s… e… x… all were going on around her and she was excluded!

Eleanor was unhappy. That was why, when Tanya so brazenly walked up and seemed to like her, even touching her… Eleanor was over the moon. Here she was with a friend! Sure, she couldn’t quite remember the girl’s name, nor think of any reason why this gorgeous, foreign student might be interested in an ugly, boring girl like her… but it was a start.

For the record, Tanya thought that Eleanor was neither boring nor ugly, just fairly shy and naïve. However, truth be told, Tanya would never have spontaneously gone over and talked to the girl if it hadn’t been for the bizarre circumstances they were both in. It wasn’t in the Thai girl’s nature to go over and impulsively grab the arm of another person she didn’t know and it was only because of her hidden motives that she’d done it. But as she walked with Eleanor she found herself liking the girl more and more.

Thawing with every step, Eleanor also increasingly liked Tanya. She found herself genuinely chatting for the first time ever! Here she was, with a girl she didn’t know, but quite… you know… kind of fancied… talking about stuff! It was great! They discussed their course, about how horrible Dr. Rubens was, about university and the town and finally about how lovely Dr. Morgan was. Eleanor was on unsafe ground there. She’d been having dreams about her tutor, dreams she longed to make real. Recently the dreams had been changing, taking in other girls… but Dr. Morgan was the first older woman she ever really fantasized about and that made talking about her difficult. Still, the pretty foreign girl didn’t seem to notice.

Tanya saw that the conspirators behind the hypnosis had really done a number on Eleanor. The poor girl was checking out every chest, every ass, every body and every face that went by, pretty unsubtly too. She’d also already rubbed Tanya’s breast two or three times, the close proximity of their interlocked arms meaning that it was easy to do. Tanya knew what the problem was. Eleanor was gay, probably mostly by design but she may have been a lesbian anyway. This wasn’t a difficulty, unless you weren’t sure of your sexuality or you didn’t know how to pursue other women. Eleanor was probably negative on both counts. Still, that was also about to change.

They arrived at Eleanor’s room, which wasn’t too far from Tanya’s. The English girl slipped her arm out from Tanya’s, touching her breast again as it went past, and reached into her bag for a key. Inside, the room was small, dark and had the murky smell of an overused living space. It was clearly somewhere the occupant seldom strayed from and never had company in. Tanya’s feeling of pity for Eleanor intensified. This poor girl had been thrust into an environment far beyond anything she’d experienced before, only to be sucked into an evil conspiracy to abuse young women… However, Eleanor didn’t notice Tanya’s mood when she led the Thai girl inside.

“Here we are,” she chimed brightly, “It’s not much but its home… well it’s not home, home’s more like the…” Her babbling washed over Tanya, who zoned out slightly as she walked in and checked out Eleanor’s room more minutely. There were a few pictures of family, both parents and Eleanor smiling out of a recent photo being the most prominent one, sitting on the girl’s desk beneath a cheap lamp. Besides it was a smaller, Polaroid photo of Eleanor with a bunch of girls, laughing excitedly at the camera. Below each girl was a brief sentence and signature. Tanya made out the: ‘Great field trip, Laney!’ near Eleanor’s smiling face.

The counter was otherwise spotless, a testament to efficiency. All of Eleanor’s other possessions, which weren’t being used were lined up on shelves that were built into the wall. The curtains were half drawn on the ground floor room, the occasional shadows of people walking by outside suggested that it was more for privacy than darkness. This was a room where somewhat sat by themselves.

Here and there were a few spots of colour… the duvet cover was a bright red, a couple of posters of prominent pop artists looked down from the walls, all were female Tanya observed. For the rest of the area there was nothing much to report. The room had a soulless feel about it, despite the obvious lived in quality. Tanya felt that Eleanor really needed a friend, someone to help her ease out of her shell. The problem was that it was a fairly thankless, demanding role that few people would willingly go for… Tanya among them. Still she was now in Eleanor’s room and the girl had stopped speaking.

“That’s fascinating Eleanor,” said Tanya, trying to ad lib a suitable response. It worked. Tanya’s new friend beamed at the perceived compliment and took a step towards Tanya, who was standing near the desk.

“Which books are you missing?” she asked, coming even closer.

“Oh I haven’t looked,” replied Tanya. Eleanor was giving her the eye, with no mistaking her intent. The hesitant, slow way she advanced on the Thai girl was fairly sexual, in a confused, unsure way. She had no idea what Tanya would do if she made a pass and that preyed on her. But the hypnotic commands already deep in her psyche were urging her on. For her part Tanya had no idea what she was going to do either. Eleanor was very attractive, though unaware of it, but her naivety and innocence were hard to overlook. That plus the fact that she’d been hypnotised… there was just no way morally that Tanya could sleep with her. But it was going to be hard to explain to the girl. Eleanor slid closer.

“Why don’t we have a look through them then?” She came very close, so that her body was very near to Tanya’s, and bent over towards the lower shelves of the bookcase near the desk. Her ass pushed out towards Tanya, her short skirt creeping up her legs. Tanya felt her arousal increase not insignificantly… perhaps she could just see what happened. She bent down as well.

“Oh, you’ve got a first edition of Mickelson’s ‘Human thoughts and behaviour!’” she exclaimed. Bent over low, her ample cleavage squeezed together and several buttons suddenly undone on her shirt, Eleanor smiled in pleasure.

“Yes, my father wrote it.” So that meant… Tanya stood up.

“You never said that your father was a psychologist.” Eleanor stood as well, grinning in a friendly way that really showed off how pretty she was.

“He and my mother both are. They retired to the country soon after I was born to write up their experiences. My dad dedicated his first book to me.” She pulled out the heavy manual and opened it up at the front. ‘To Eleanor’ was the inscription. Both girls giggled at each other and Eleanor closed the book, placing on the table.

“What other family do you have?” asked Tanya, looking to make conversation. Eleanor looked troubled for a moment.

“It’s just me and my parents,” she explained forlornly, the homesickness evident in her voice, “They’re away at the moment, at a conference in America.” Tanya nodded before smiling.

“I’m an only child too,” she offered, “But I’ve got lots of cousins back home in Thailand.”

“Wow!” exclaimed Eleanor, “That’s amazing! How come you came here?”

“Dad’s English and he and my mom wanted me to go to English schools and an English university, so I did.” Eleanor looked at Tanya, empathising.

“It must be lonely, being away from your friends and family.” Tanya nodded slightly, but smiled.

“Still, there are a lot of great people in Newnham,” she replied, “I’ll have to introduce you to some of my friends around here.” Eleanor looked away bashfully.

“Oh I don’t know,” she mumbled. Tanya put a hand on the other girl’s shoulder and squeezed in a friendly manner.

“Come on now Eleanor,” she said confidently, “It’s all a bit overwhelming for everyone in their first term. Besides, these girls look like they were great friends… who’s ‘Laney’ by the way?” Tanya had picked up the Polaroid photograph and held it out to Eleanor who took it with a distant smile.

“Laney was my nickname at school,” the English girl explained, before nostalgically looking at the photo. “That was a great day. We went on a field trip to Wales and Tammy brought a camera. Our teacher took a bunch of photos so that we had one each… we all signed them for each other so that we’d have a reminder of the good times at school.” Tanya detected a certain sadness at the phrase ‘good times.’ Clearly there hadn’t been many.

“Was school fun?” she asked gently. Eleanor shrugged her shoulders.

“It was ok…” she lied, “But I was always a bit different. Most of the people there went into farming or stuff. I was the only one who didn’t want to study agriculture… except Tammy I suppose… but she didn’t get in to Cambridge and wouldn’t let me change my first choice. She said I had to go to the best place else she’d never forgive herself.” Tanya detected the undertow that Tammy was more than just a friend. It stirred her deep inside. Eleanor looked very sad suddenly. Tanya felt moved to intervene.

“Hey Laney,” she said, stepping forward and hugging Eleanor, “You’re going to be fine here. Don’t be sad…” They hugged closely for a while, Tanya feeling the other girl’s large breasts against her own. She could feel something else… Eleanor was enjoying the embrace a great deal… Tanya continued holding the girl, feeling her resolve breaking down. Finally Eleanor broke away from the hug and looked at her new friend with startling passion.

“Is there anything else you’d like to look at?” she asked. Tanya could see the lovely, outgoing, friendly girl Laney could become, all she needed was a way out of her room to meet some new people. She was also stunningly attractive and clearly fancied Tanya. The Thai girl decided that it would be wrong to assume that Eleanor had been turned into a lesbian. Perhaps some personal, one-on-one experience could confirm it. She leant in towards Laney, placed both her hands on the girl’s shoulders and kissed her on the lips.

“The only thing I’d like to see is your clothes on the floor,” she replied, drawing back slightly though keeping her hands on her new friend. Eleanor was open mouthed in shock, but she didn’t pull away from Tanya’s grasp. Smiling seductively, the Thai girl leant in and kissed Eleanor again. The brown haired girl pulled back slightly, looking at Tanya wide eyed in disbelief, before her face creased into a smile and she leant forward, reaching up and pulling Tanya’s face towards hers and kissing her aggressively. Things heated up quickly.

Eleanor had clearly been visiting Dr. Morgan quite a bit, as part of the stage one induction, for she wasn’t wanting for skill. Instead of the awkward fumbling Tanya half expected, she felt the other girl’s delicate but confident hands teasing up her T-shirt as they kissed, exploring each other’s mouths with their tongues. Tanya’s lack of a bra was quickly discovered and soon she was without a T-shirt either, feeling Eleanor suck and kiss the hardening nipples of her full breasts. It was lovely and allowed Tanya to kick off her boots and jeans. She reached out and reluctantly moved Eleanor’s face up and away from her breasts.

“I thought I said I wanted to see your clothes on the floor…?” she asked teasingly. Eleanor giggled and stepped back, pirouetting around as she undid the remaining buttons of her shirt, pulling it off her shoulders as she bent down and pushed her ass out at Tanya, who stepped forwards and ran her fingers under the short skirt, touching the edge of Eleanor’s panties and sliding her hands through to rub her lover’s moistening pussy. Laney groaned appreciably, unclipping her skirt and standing up, allowing Tanya to unclasp her bra and reach round to feel Eleanor’s large, soft breasts.

She did, simultaneously kissing the girl’s neck, making her moan all the more. The bra dropped to the floor and signalled an acceleration in their passions. Tanya spun Eleanor around and pulled her close, kissing her hard and feeling the wonderful interaction of their nipples rubbing together. Slowing for a moment, Tanya drew back slightly and smiled seductively.

“If I remember correctly, I said all your clothes…?”

“You didn’t,” replied Eleanor primly, “But I can’t see any reason why not…” she slid her panties down her legs, revelling in her nakedness.

“Now it’s your turn,” came the rejoinder. Slowly, teasingly… seductively… Tanya slipped her own panties off her body, holding them up by one finger and letting the drop to the ground. Eleanor looked at the display open mouthed, her desire temporarily paralysing her.

“Come here,” ordered Tanya, her arousal taking over. Eleanor did and they fell backwards onto the bed, the English girl pressing down on Tanya and kissing her on the lips. Their hands started moving of their own accord, Eleanor’s creeping down towards Tanya’s pussy while the Thai girl’s stroked down Eleanor’s back, grabbing the girl’s ass and thrusting her pussy up towards Laney’s.

They rubbed together for a moment before Eleanor pulled away slightly and started sneaking down Tanya’s body, quickly ending up at the Thai girl’s most intimate areas. Eleanor used her tongue expertly, while Tanya rubbed and felt her nipples. Soon Tanya was on the verge of orgasm. She bucked as Eleanor stimulated her clitoris, screaming out loud as she came. The English girl pulled herself back on top of Tanya and smiled happily. Tanya leant in and kissed her, before easing Eleanor down onto her back and sneaking down her body as well. Tanya’s expertise had Eleanor screaming in joy within five minutes. The English girl came with a similar explosive reaction before lying on her back and giggling slightly.

“I’ve never done that before!” she cried, but Tanya knew full well that that wasn’t true… Laney just didn’t remember. She lay next to Eleanor for a second before deciding there was no time like the present. Straddling the girl suddenly, who giggled in response, Tanya smiled and leant close.

“I want you to look deep into my eyes…”

TO BE CONTINUED…