The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One long day in December

Chapter 3: 05/12/1988

There was much for Tanya to think about as she made her way back to her bed-sit in Newnham that afternoon. For a start: there was a new lady in her life, albeit one who was completely under Tanya’s spell. The Thai girl had taken Dr. Morgan under very quickly, the exhausted woman offering little resistance to Tanya’s practiced skills. Once the doctor was under, the Thai girl got her clothes back on and instructed her tutor to do the same. After that was achieved she folded in the sofa bed and bade Dr. Morgan sit on it, which the doctor did. Tanya pulled up the wooden chair and sat in front of the hypnotised woman.

Tanya spent a long while pretty much reversing all of Alice’s instructions to her. It would be Dr. Morgan who thought about Tanya and sometimes masturbated because of it, it would be Dr. Morgan who yearned to hear Tanya’s voice and smell her scent and it would be Dr. Morgan who was summoned by Tanya to make love to her, only to wake up in her bed believing she’d dreamt each encounter. Having set up another delicious older woman to be her lover, Tanya turned to the other pressing business. Why was Alice trying to hypnotise an entire class of students? The doctor’s answers had changed everything.

First up: all the girls in the class were from Newnham. Not only that, but they’d been selected especially from other courses and even during the Cambridge interview process long before anyone had arrived at the university. For the most part the parameters looked for in the… subjects, Dr. Morgan’s word, were intelligence, beauty and above all else shyness. These girls were not meant to be social animals or popular… quite the opposite.

They were meant to be invisible, the kind of girls who people saw, in the college or on campus, but no one thought anything about… Tanya had been an exception. Gregarious and quick to make friends she’d nonetheless been chosen for the course, her outstanding intelligence and stunning looks qualifying her… the fact that Dr. Morgan instantly fancied the Thai girl might have been a factor as well. But she was the only exception, in Dr. Morgan’s mind. Most of the rest of the psychology students were pretty, lonely and vulnerable.

This was amazing news for Tanya. She knew one or two of the girls in her course were at Newnham… hell… she was friends with several of them! Many of the others she’d sort of recognised, though only in that ‘Haven’t I seen you somewhere before?’ kind of way. But for all sixty girls to be at her college yet for Tanya not to recognise two thirds of them…? It beggared belief. As did the why.

“What do you mean you don’t know why?” demanded Tanya, “It’s your eyes up on screen entrancing these girls… how can you not know why you’re doing it?” Entranced, limp faced and instructed to tell the truth, Alice explained in a patient monotone.

“I have not been told why. I was instructed to make the tape of my eyes, which I did. It was taken from me and I didn’t know what it was going to be used for. However, I was told that, from today, I was allowed to try and hypnotise any of the first year psychology students.” Well that really put the cat among the pigeons.

“Who took the tape?” asked Tanya, “Who told you that you could hypnotise the first years?”

“The telephone rings, I pick up and I go to sleep. When I wake up I know certain things… what I have to do, where things are and who I am meant to seduce.” Oh really?

“And who have you seduced in the past?”

“Dr. Clara Rubens was the first, during the week before university started. Since then I have seduced Eleanor Mickelson, Sandra Newman, Colleen O’Grady, Jackie Carlton, Natasha Smith and Justine Fletcher.” The list included all the girls that Dr. Morgan tutored. Open mouthed in shock, Tanya asked how Alice went about seducing these young women.

“There are two stages,” explained Dr. Morgan, “The first is for me to hypnotise them with my eyes and instruct them on how they will feel about me. Some have trouble with the sexual nature of the instructions but they quickly learn to obey. After the first time they sleep with me they return to Newnham and fall asleep, waking up believing they’ve just had a wonderful dream. The commands in their heads keep them thinking about me and occasionally I invite them around where their desire makes them want to make love to me. After they’ve given in to that desire three or four times I take them to the second stage.”

“Which is?” asked Tanya.

“I hypnotise them again and encourage their thoughts to spread from me to other girls at Newnham, particularly those doing the same course. If and when they give in to their desire for their course mates they will try and seduce them. If they succeed they will make love and remember the experience and learn to adore it.” Dr. Morgan stopped speaking making Tanya assume that she’d heard all the doctor had to say about her seduction tactics. It raised a new question.

“You’ve already… seduced all these people, why haven’t you yet tried to seduce me?” Alice took a moment to consider before answering.

“My instructions suggested that I should start off with girls it would be easier to manipulate, ones who are less popular and sociable. All of them have experienced the groundwork over the last few months but some of you are more susceptible than others… particularly those who are lonely.” So Alice was being instructed to go for the easy targets first…? But wait a minute…! What did she mean ‘groundwork?’

“The hypnotic footage has been shown before every double lecture since the first week,” explained the tutor, “However this week the level of suggestion has been increased.” Tanya had been hypnotised! For the last two months! Three times a week! But what had changed on that day?

“Up to today the lectures were about removing the subjects’ resistance to hypnosis and encouraging their appreciation of females over males. However, from today the lectures are designed to start implanting controls into the subjects so that the stronger willed and heterosexual girls are also more open to manipulation.” So Tanya, thanks to a foolish quantity of alcohol, had just managed to avoid getting ensnared completely. But she’d still been hypnotised… still had her resistance to further hypnosis lowered… One thing was clear, Tanya was going to have to deal with whoever was behind this conspiracy and quickly. She had a few more questions.

“These girls…” she wondered aloud, “Which stage are they all at?” Stage two for all of them, even Jackie and Colleen who were nice, easy and outgoing… although Tanya had only really got to know them recently and they were always together… The penny dropped, along with another query.

“Since which date have you been falling asleep when somebody speaks to you on the telephone?” asked Tanya.

“Since April of this year.” That was interesting: Tanya had been in Cambridge during that period, along with most of the other current first years in the university. It had been the time when prospective students were interviewed by various people. Tanya had been very nervous about it but it had all gone well. Her extracurricular activities, those that she mentioned at least, her results and her natural intelligence, plus a glowing reference from her headmistress, meant that all the interviews went swimmingly. Listening to Dr. Morgan, it sounded as if one had gone even better for a less than innocent girl. Thinking about it, Tanya reckoned she’d stumbled onto a good line of attack.

“Do you remember which girls you interviewed for psychology one on one, Dr. Morgan?” Alice said she did.

“Right,” replied Tanya, “In which case: tell me which ones who came to Cambridge went into Newnham.” The list was the same one as before: Eleanor Mickelson, Sandra Newman, Colleen O’Grady, Jackie Carlton, Natasha Smith, Justine Fletcher and Tanya Covington. The Thai girl remembered the interview well. Dr. Morgan had seemed curiously distant. The reason for that now appeared clear, as did Tanya’s next course of action. She had a list of inductees. One of them was responsible for all this. Tanya would find them. However, she also had to cover her tracks.

“Alice?” she asked. Dr. Morgan looked at Tanya, her eyes barely showing any intelligence or personality. That would soon change.

“I want you to go back in your mind to the point when I was making you feel so aroused. Can you do that for me?” Dr. Morgan nodded, her face suddenly becoming flushed as her eyes half closed and a moan escaped from her lips.

“That’s very good Alice,” encouraged Tanya, “But what I want you to do is remember only up to this, ten minutes ago. You won’t remember that I hypnotised you, you won’t remember any of my posthypnotic instructions and you will think that I have been introduced onto the first stage of your seduction of me. If asked you will explain that I am an excellent subject, easy to induce and very receptive to suggestion. You will also have noticed that I was very capable of making love to a woman, with no reluctance. From that you can infer… what you will.”

That pretty much reset Dr. Morgan so that anyone who might be able to hypnotise her would hear everything they expected. But Tanya was not the sort of hypnotist who failed to put in a proviso and seeing her tutor panting away, as she remembered Tanya’s expert lovemaking, the Thai girl new how to enforce her suggestion.

“However, there is one thing you will remember in your subconscious, Alice. It is a posthypnotic instruction from me but you are not to tell anyone about it ever. If you do I will never allow you to experience this wonderful feeling you are currently undergoing.” Dr. Morgan’s face became upset as she thought of missing out on the orgasmic bliss of before.

“What is it? I’ll obey it, just tell me and let me cum!” panted the tutor. Tanya smiled in satisfaction.

“Whenever you hear me and only me say the words ‘Dr. Alice Morgan, PhD,’ you will return to this induced state. Do you understand?”

“Yes!” squeaked Dr. Morgan.

“Excellent,” replied Tanya, “In which case: you will wake up when you orgasm Alice, but you can’t do so in your current state until I let you and only when I let you. When you do wake up you will see me and assume that I have got dressed after making love to you and will be heading on my way. You will forget all I have told you to forget, including this conversation, but will recall all I instructed you to recall. Do you understand?”

“Yes!” Dr. Morgan was hovering dangerously close to the edge of orgasm. Tanya let the woman build up some force for a few more seconds before saying:

“Cum for me Alice.” With an explosive scream, Dr. Alice Morgan, PhD, came for the second time that hour. When her eyes came into focus she saw she was in her office with Tanya Covington. The memories quickly returned.

“Baby Tanya should fall asleep!” she almost yelled. Tanya stopped dead. Removing her shirt, the doctor walked over to her student and turned her around from the door.

“Before you go baby, there’s just one more thing you can do for me,” purred the doctor, pulling Tanya’s face into her cleavage, “Make love to me one more time!” Without a second’s hesitation Tanya’s bag dropped from her hand and her mouth opened to kiss the soft, plump breasts before her. The sofa bed was quickly pulled out and the lovemaking began, Alice enjoying her student a great deal before finally sending her on her way.

As Tanya closed the door after leaving the room Alice was assailed by the strangest feeling of tiredness and… forgetfulness… She had to lie down and did so, falling straight to sleep. When she awoke it was to find herself in her office, fully clothed but with the unmistakable feeling that she’d just had a monstrous orgasm. ‘God,’ thought Alice to herself, ‘That was a wonderful dream!’ She sat down at her desk and proceeded to work through the rest of her day until, at about five o’clock, the phone rang. Alice picked it up and lost all consciousness.

TO BE CONTINUED…