The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One long day in December

Chapter 5:

It had been a lengthy day and it still had a long way to go. Tanya had spent the afternoon with a variety of girls… After Eleanor, she’d quickly found Sandra Newman, a tall, platinum blonde haired girl of Nordic ancestry on her mother’s side. Her father was an American with connections to Texas oil. That wealth guaranteed Sandra the best education money could buy, but the lofty, angular girl had been a slow developer making her unpopular at school. Sometime between her sixteenth and seventeenth birthdays that had all changed… Her body had filled out and the slightly harsh features of her face had softened considerably, turning the girl christened ugly duckling by her school ‘friends’ into a beautiful, swanlike figure with the looks of a Scandinavian model.

Emerging from Sandra’s room after an hour, Tanya had been intending to heading back to her bed-sit for a bit of a rest when she’d encountered Justine Fletcher walking past. The auburn haired student, walking in heels to accentuate her five feet and seven inches of height and wearing deliciously skimpy clothes to show off her fantastic body, had raised her eyebrows in no uncertain terms when she’d seen the Thai girl come out of Sandy’s living space. Taking advantage of the moment, Tanya had smiled back… a dark, sexy smirk that told Justine everything she needed to know. Within five minutes the young hypnotist was in yet another girl’s bedroom, making sweet, expert love.

Both times Tanya’s desire had got the better of her and she’d given in to the passes both Sandra and Justine had made, making glorious love to each girl for an hour, having left Eleanor only forty minutes before coming across Sandra! Laney, as Eleanor preferred to be called, had kept Tanya fairly busy herself for a similar time. The Thai hypnotist had hypnotised the shy English girl after making love to her and had done the same to Sandra and Justine, all three girls offering little fight due to Tanya’s skills, their trust in her and their own susceptibility.

She hadn’t abused that trust in any way, but neither had she done much to help the young women. The hypnosis inflicted on them by Dr. Morgan had split into two main aspects: the instructions of the first stage and the suggestions of the second. Interestingly, from what Tanya had discerned from the girls, their hypnotic lectures had only been about suggestion, despite what Alice had said… the subtle manipulation of the students’ minds, by the doctor’s eyes, designed so that they became more open to the instructions from her during their one-on-ones.

Tanya believed that many of the suggested changes to the girls were all but permanent. All three had embraced the lesbianism offered, mostly because they’d all gone through a similar experience. Late development, unusually strong intelligence and a feeling of being outsiders in each of their previous schools had conspired to make the three girls fairly shy and curious… especially about all the whispered things mentioned by their sort of friends back at those schools. This had led to a fair degree of interest in members of the same sex.

Eleanor had previously experimented a little with her friend Tammy back home while Sandra, or Sandy as she introduced herself, had already slept with several of the psychology students including Justine… the Nordic girl’s stunning looks meant that she was the target of many of the other students when they first gave in to their desire and tried to seduce a fellow prospective psychologist. Justine was the most outgoing of the three, having had a fairly normal journey through puberty and adolescence, but she still had the underlying insecurities that made her a prime target for Dr. Morgan’s entrancement.

For Tanya, hypnotising all three of them had been easy. Discovering everything they’d experienced and felt had been little harder. Figuring out what to do was nigh on impossible. She removed the compulsive thinking about Dr. Morgan, though left in a tamed down version of it so that, should the doctor invite any of the girls round, she wouldn’t be made by suspicious by some unexpected reluctance. Going over the girls’ desire for other girls, Tanya had also toned that down to almost nothing, but the damage there was more permanent…

Eleanor, Sandra and Justine, while under Tanya’s influence, had admitted that they definitely preferred girls, though only Sandy had any real experience of members of the opposite sex. Tanya felt she could hardly make any changes to those feelings by herself and didn’t really want to either… all three young women were extremely attractive and making love to them was something Tanya didn’t want to deliberately deny herself. Still, the way she’d come to know the three of them left a bitter taste in the mouth and the fact that Mickey, Sandy and Justine were incapable of shedding any light on the overall goals of the conspiracy annoyed her too.

Fairly nonplussed by the whole thing, Tanya drew Justine out of her hypnotic trance, leaving her usual key phrase as a way of putting her back under: ‘Are you feeling tired, Justine?’ It was beginning to dawn on the Thai hypnotist that she might soon have to change her system… there were about sixty girls on the psychology course and some of them shared Christian names! Tanya left Justine with no memory of being hypnotised, woke her up and took her to introduce to Laney, bumping into Sandy on the way. After bringing the three girls together in Eleanor’s room and suggesting they play a drinking game, Tanya suddenly remembered an important thing she had to do and made her excuses, somewhat reluctantly. Ms. Mickelson, Ms. Newman and Ms. Fletcher were not seen for several hours.

Heading back to her room, Tanya got undressed, out of the fresh pair of jeans, T-shirt and panties she’d put on after showering… following her hour with Eleanor. Briefly naked for the umpteenth time that day, she pulled on a dressing gown and prepared to go and wash herself for the third instance since waking… The Thai girl was feeling genuinely exhausted by all the day’s events, but was still thinking of what she might still do. Three names remained on her list of potential master minds: Colleen O’Grady, Jackie Carlton and Natasha Smith.

Walking into the communal bathroom and standing in front of the mirror, Tanya was occupied with thoughts of everything that had happened. The main one was wondering about what the hell was going on… Who was behind the hypnotic lectures? Why were they doing it? Why were they doing it in such a way? What was Tanya’s responsibility in it all? Could she be making matters worse? Could she be doing more to negate the impact of the hypnosis? Was she going to have to seduce and hypnotise the entire first year of psychology…? Well, if she had to…

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door opening. In walked Jackie, wearing a dressing gown and carry a towel and wash bag. The good natured American girl checked her step when she saw Tanya, who smiled at her friend. Jackie’s eyes bulged for a moment and she stopped, before starting again and walking over to the basin next to Tanya’s with an affable, if slightly forced grin. Something about Jackie’s actions caught Tanya’s eye… it was like the American was very surprised by the Thai girl’s presence… had almost decided to turn and leave but had chosen not to after it was obvious she’d been spotted. What was going on?

Tanya liked the American and her Irish friend Colleen. They’d been with her the previous night, leaving the impromptu party together at about one. Thinking about that and all she’d discovered, Jackie and Colleen’s relationship suddenly seemed much less platonic. Still, there was no reason to jump to conclusions… Just as she thought that the bathroom door opened again.

In walked Colleen, who went through the same double take as she saw Tanya. Like the two other young women she was wearing a dressing gown and ready for a shower. Again like them she went up to the remaining free basin and began checking her face for blemishes and the like. Also like them, there were none. Flicking a glance between the two other girls, who were standing either side of her, Tanya had to say to herself that both satisfied Dr. Morgan’s requirements, though they were very different from one another.

Jackie was what Tanya, who’d never been to the States, regarded as a fairly typical young all American girl. Golden skin, honeyed hair, brown eyes and a firm, full physique, Tanya certainly wouldn’t have minded seeing her naked. The same could be said of Colleen, though for different reasons. While Jackie was about five foot eight, her Irish friend pushed six foot. While Jackie had tanned skin, Colleen’s was very pale, though with no freckles and few moles to speak of. Jackie’s eyes were brown, Colleen’s an emerald green. Jackie’s hair was a sun drenched sand like colour, whereas Colleen’s was fire red. Jackie was curvy and full breasted, Colleen slim and had a relatively small chest. The only thing they shared was a slender cousinly relationship. Jackie’s family was originally from the West coast of Ireland where Colleen’s mother’s grand parents had lived.

No words were spoken by any of the three girls. Having failed to comment on the odd behaviour of Jackie and Colleen when they entered the room, Tanya found herself unable to think of anything worthwhile to say… she even had trouble thinking of anything less that worthwhile! Still, the same dumbness seemed to have struck the two other girls and a long moment was spent by the three of them saying nothing. Finally, having satisfied herself that nothing was unexpectedly wrong with her face, Tanya turned and strode into the shower.

As the cold water warmed up Tanya had her back to the two other girls. Like the basin, she’d selected the middle of the three showers, obeying a slightly bizarre rationale that she’d followed since starting boarding school: amenities in the middle were most likely the cleanest. This didn’t make any sense but she did it anyway. It also meant that Jackie and Colleen weren’t going to be next to each other. Finally stepping into the toasty spray, Tanya flicked a glance over to the two other girls, only one of them wasn’t there. Colleen suddenly came back from the doorway, though Tanya had no idea what she’d been doing. Tanya realised she was staring and turned around to face the stream of water.

Her two friends soon joined her, Jackie to her right, nearest the door and Colleen to the left. There were only three showers in the bathroom and they were all fairly close together, so that Tanya could feel the drops of water bouncing off the two other girls’ skin, hitting her body at a funny angle. The feel intensified suddenly and Tanya turned to see Jackie leaning towards her, holding something in her hand.

“Sorry Tanny!” exclaimed the American, using her less than popular nickname for the Thai girl, “I was just passing some shower gel to Colleen.” Tanya muttered a reply with a smile, something along the lines of ‘Sure,’ her mind distracted by Jackie’s nudity. The American was certainly attractive, her whole body curvy and glistening with water. Tanya took the proffered shower gel out of Jackie’s hand, turned and gave it to Colleen. Jackie hadn’t intended Tanya should do it, the Thai girl just wanted to see the young Irish woman up close and personal.

She was as attractive as her face suggested, though better endowed than Tanya had originally thought. Giving the wash lotion to the red haired beauty with a smile, the Thai returned to her shower, smiling to herself at the attractiveness of the two other girls. She was looking forward to getting them by themselves and hypnotising them both, perhaps after yet another shower worthy session.

That was not going to be the way it went down. Tanya suddenly felt a pressure on her back, like an arm. It was just above her ass. She spun her head round and saw Colleen, leaning towards her and reaching out past Tanya’s back, holding the showering gel. From Tanya’s other side a second arm came through, gently brushing the skin of the Thai girl’s waist on her right side as Jackie reached across to regain her shower gel.

“Sorry Tanny,” said the American in a low, husky voice, “Just getting my gel back.” Feeling her desire surge yet again, Tanya smiled seductively, replying:

“Tell me, is that stuff any good? I wouldn’t mind trying some…” Jackie raised her eyebrows.

“Oh really…? Perhaps I could do your back…?”

“Perhaps you both could,” replied Tanya, “Or maybe somewhere else…?” She turned around and pushed back against the wall, with a come hither smile on her face. Jackie and Colleen required no further encouragement. Acting as one, the pair of young women came to Tanya, all thoughts of washing long departed.

Each girl took one of Tanya’s breasts, bringing the hardening nipples up to their mouths and using their tongues to make them bulge. Tanya could only gasp at the feelings. Her body had been through a lot that day, but was still very capable of enjoying more pleasure and the dual simulation from the two distant cousins was delightful. Jackie favoured cupping Tanya’s breasts, pushing out the nipple as far as it went to allow her tongue the ability for a full exploration. Colleen preferred to press her face into Tanya’s breast, enjoying the feeling of the soft skin on her face as she licked and kissed the rock hard nipple.

Either way, after so many orgasms beforehand, Tanya was stimulated quickly, her pussy soon gushing as her arousal built. Colleen’s right hand dropped down and was stimulating Tanya even further in next to no time at all. Jackie moved closer, thrusting her breasts against Tanya’s and kissing up the Thai girl’s body till she reached her neck, nibbling and licking one of Tanya’s more unusually sensitive areas. Jackie then dropped her hand and cupped Tanya’s ass, squeezing and stroking her behind and thrusting her pussy against the Thai girl’s outstretched leg. Colleen began to do that as well and soon all three girls were rubbing and kissing and licking and stimulating each other to the edge of orgasm.

It didn’t take long to happen and when it did their screams were loud and piercing. Tanya briefly worried about the possibility of their yelps attracting an audience but quickly forgot her concern in the face of her pleasure, feeling Colleen’s fingers pump her and loving the pressure of both girls riding her legs to their own orgasms. Finally they all felt their bodies have their fill and came together in a three way embrace, exchanging hugs and kisses for a few moments before, with a certain amount of embarrassment, they finished their showers. Tanya was grateful as it stopped her from having to have a fourth one! All three of them finished quickly, smiling and giggling at each other in the memory of what had gone on before. Once they all had their dressing gowns on, Jackie prepared to lead the three of them out, unlocking the bathroom door bolt which Colleen had fastened earlier.

“Hey guys…?” asked Tanya. The two other girls looked at her and she smiled in a friendly, rather than sexy way, “Do you have a moment? There’s something I want to show you in my room.” Neither Jackie nor Colleen could think of a reason why not, which was surprising considering that they were in their dressing gowns having just showered, so they followed Tanya to her room, which she unlocked with the key in her wash bag. They went inside.

“So what do you want to show us Tanya?” asked Colleen in her soft Irish lilt. Tanya took a moment to rummage around, turning on a couple of lights and closing the curtains. Having made everything quiet and cosy, she searched through her bags for the object. Finally, in the depths of her shoe case, she found what she was looking for.

“I was just wondering if I could show you a piece of jewellery I’ve got, is all,” explained the Thai girl. Both Jackie and Colleen were surprised to have been summoned for such a simple thing, particularly when Tanya had closed the curtains. They accepted it though. It had hit five o’clock and the December darkness meant that anyone outside would have been able to look into the room, even if it was on the first floor.

Tanya invited the two other girls to sit down on the bed which they did, anticipating requiring another shower quickly… Colleen thought that Tanya wanted to repay her earlier favour while Jackie reckoned Tanya must be insatiable! Both were right, up to a point. The Thai girl pulled out her piece of jewellery: a ruby suspended in a lattice of gold. It sparkled in the light shining across the bed, hanging up in the air above both Jackie and Colleen.

“This is what I wanted to show you,” said Tanya, speaking slowly and with a deep, husky voice, “It’s very beautiful, shining up in the air… reflecting the light right into your eyes. It’s difficult to look away, the jewel is so deep and shiny and red… it grabs your attention… you can’t look anywhere else… it’s sucking you in… making you tired… making you sleepy… it’s so tiring looking into the gem… it’s so shiny and bright, you feel your eyes becoming so heavy as you look at it… feeling so tired… wanting to sleep…” Both girls were finding it very difficult to keep their eyes open.

“That’s right,” continued Tanya, “As you look into the gem you realise that it has hypnotic powers… to continue looking into it will hypnotise you… but you can’t look anywhere else… it’s so bright… so shiny… so tiring… You feel your eyelids shutting, like there’s a great weight on them… you try and keep your eyes open but it’s no use… you’re just too tired… but when you fall asleep you will be hypnotised… you know what that means… you will have to do everything that I say, you will be completely in my control… do you understand…?” As one, both Jackie and Colleen replied:

“Yes…”

TO BE CONTINUED…