The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One long day in December

Chapter 2:

“Tanya…? You’re early… but won’t you come in?” Dr. Alice Morgan was dressed as she usually was: a knee length navy skirt of less than conservative cut, a white blouse that was tight enough to outline firmly her prominent breasts and two inch heels designed to reduce what she regarded as her somewhat embarrassing deficit of height without appearing in full on stilettos. Tanya, for her part, was grateful that her tutor wasn’t able to tower down over her, as she was hardly a giant herself. But she liked her tutor, in more ways than one.

Dr. Morgan was friendly, informative and very attractive. Just thirty years of age, she’d graduated through Cambridge and done her PhD at the institution. Her subject had been ‘Psychological developments in adolescent humans,’ a study of the mental differences between boys and girls during puberty. It had been a great success and had led to a book of advice for parents with unruly teenagers and was often given to the adolescents themselves. Of course, none of her achievements were down to the photos of the doctor in the book, wearing her trademark navy suit and tight blouse, her expertly coiffed blonde hair falling around her shoulders while she smiled that come hither smirk poised just above her ample cleavage… She was a popular author.

The Thai girl had arrived at her office five minutes before the designated time, walking faster than she’d intended because of her nervousness. Dr. Morgan had another girl in the room, but quickly told Eleanor that she could leave. Tanya got a brief glimpse of a student she’d sometimes seen at Newnham: brown hair, large breasts, pretty eyes and a very shy, secretive attitude, before the girl practically fled from the room. Somewhat surprised but not alarmed, Tanya walked in.

“Sorry I’m early, Dr. Morgan,” she began, “But I missed the start of my lecture and didn’t want to make a habit of it!” Tanya expected her tutor and friend to laugh with her, mention something less than complementary about Dr. Rubens and say it was ok. Instead Dr. Morgan looked slightly put out.

“You missed the first lecture?” she asked concernedly. Tanya shrugged her shoulders.

“Well, only the first minute or so, I sneaked in and caught most of it.” She smiled and Dr. Morgan did also, her mouth breaking into a huge grin from ear to ear. Tanya thought she detected a note of… relief in her tutor’s expression, but thought little of it. Dr. Morgan wouldn’t have wanted any of her students to miss lectures, particularly compulsory ones.

“How did you find it?” asked the doctor. Tanya hesitated a second, weighing up whether she should tell her tutor what she’d seen. It had been her intention to do so the moment she saw the weird goings-on in the lecture theatre, but something was making her hesitate… something in Dr. Morgan’s relieved smile… in her attitude… in her deep green eyes… Tanya’s face spread into an expression of shock. Dr. Morgan saw it.

“Why Tanya,” she asked, “Whatever is the matter?” The Thai girl shook her head slightly and laughed, trying to formulate a decent excuse in seconds. One came.

“Sorry Dr. Morgan,” she replied, “I’ve just been burning the candle at both ends a bit recently.” The tutor smiled. Tanya did as well before frowning slightly.

“The thing is,” continued the Thai girl, “I kind of had a weird dream sort of… well… in the lecture.”

“Oh?” replied the tutor, “What kind of dream?”

“Well…” answered Tanya, “It was like there was this giant eye up on screen and I kind of fell into it… it was a bit weird, like I had no idea what was going on…!” The Thai hypnotist struck just the right mixture of girlishness and wry, womanly amusement. It said: ‘Here I am, a big girl now, worried about dreams! But I am worried…’ It was supposed to make Tanya appear vulnerable and it succeeded. The Thai girl had quickly become certain that Dr. Morgan was the person whose eyes appeared to hypnotise the room full of students. If she thought that Tanya had somehow broken free of her control she’d want to re-establish her command as quickly as possible.

“You had a dream in a lecture, honey?” asked the tutor, “Why don’t you sit down here and tell me about it.” She indicated the sofa to one side of the room, not the firm, fairly uncomfortable chair that Tanya usually sat on. Dropping her bag to one side, Tanya sat down. Her tutor pulled the Thai girl’s usual seat and plonked it right in front of Tanya, less than three feet away. Dr. Morgan sat down and slowly crossed her legs before the Thai… giving Tanya a fleeting glimpse of smooth, creamy skin in the shadow of the skirt. She looked somewhere else for a moment while Morgan sorted her clothes out.

“Ok Tanya, tell me all about it.” Tanya looked back. Dr. Morgan was leant in towards her, the soft mounds of her cleavage visible beneath the open buttons of her shirt while her skirt revealed her legs up well beyond her knees. These all distracted Tanya, but what most focussed her attention were the doctor’s deep, green eyes. Something about the position of the sofa and the light in the room made them seem like dark tunnels just pulling Tanya in.

“Well in my dream I was just sitting in the auditorium looking up at these deep green eyes while this man’s voice spoke to me. It was kind of weird, Dr. Morgan,” she said it slowly, almost wondrously, as she stared into her tutor’s eyes… as if she were already falling into a trance.

“Tanya please,” replied the doctor smilingly, “It’s Alice. Now these eyes,” she continued, “Did they look like my eyes?” Tanya nodded.

“Right,” said the doctor, nodding her head, “So they looked like my eyes… did you look deep into them Tanya?”

“Yes,” replied the Thai girl, “I couldn’t look anywhere else.”

“Like now,” responded Dr. Morgan, “Like your dream it’s difficult to look anywhere else now…” Tanya nodded again.

“Yes, Tanya…” continued the doctor, “It’s so hard to look anywhere but my deep, green eyes… you can’t look anywhere else… it’s as if they’re bottomless, sucking you in… you can’t look anywhere else but my deep, green eyes… It’s so tiring staring into my eyes, Tanya… you’re tired aren’t you…?” Tanya nodded faintly, her face slack and eyes already half closed.

“That’s right Tanya,” maintained the doctor, “Looking into my eyes makes you so tired you can’t speak… you can’t nod… you can only look… Look deeper and deeper… feel yourself get more and more tired… feel your own eyes closing as you become hypnotised, Tanya… you’re becoming hypnotised… and when your eyes shut you will be hypnotised, Tanya… you will be totally under my control… say it out loud.”

“Totally under your control,” agreed the Thai girl. Dr. Morgan smiled.

“That’s right Tanya, you’re totally under my control,” said the doctor, “And you know that, because you’re hypnotised, you have to do anything I say… you desire to do anything I say… you want to do anything I say… say it out loud.”

“I want to do anything you say,” consented Tanya. Dr. Morgan licked her lips.

“In which case Tanya, you should open your eyes but remain hypnotised.” Tanya did.

“Right,” continued the doctor, “What I am about to say you will always remember in my subconscious, do you understand? If so, say ‘I understand.’”

“I understand,” said Tanya. Dr. Morgan felt the delicious arousal consume her. She had to have the gorgeous Thai girl and soon.

“Whenever you hear the words ‘Baby Tanya should fall asleep,’ you will enter this hypnotic trance. Whenever you hear the words ‘Baby Tanya should wake up,’ you will slowly count to ten in your mind. When you reach ten you will awaken. Whenever you wake up from a hypnotic trance you will forget everything that happened whilst you were in that trance, but your subconscious will retain all instructions and obey them entirely. Do you understand? If so, say it.”

“I understand.” Now Dr. Morgan felt the fires of arousal burn all the hotter. She had to be quick.

“Finally Tanya: from now on, whenever you are awake or dreaming your mind will be filled with images of me. You will imagine my body, my breasts, my bottom, my arms, my legs, my face and everything else. You will daydream about kissing me and arousing me, about making me cum. Sometimes, when you’re by yourself in your bed-sit, your imaginings will become so intense that you will lock the door of your room and masturbate yourself to orgasm.

“Whenever you see me, smell my scent or hear my voice it will make all these feelings twice as strong. Whenever I invite you over to my house or to meet me here you will want to try and seduce me. You will wear your sexiest clothes, although nothing beyond the bounds of decency. When you see me you will feel so aroused, so turned on that nothing beyond making love to me will satisfy you.

“You will endeavour to seduce me and, if you succeed, you will make me cum and cum and cum. Each time I orgasm, you will feel your body come closer and closer to orgasm, but you won’t be able to cum until I tell you that you are allowed to. When you do it will be most explosive orgasm of your existence. After it’s over, you will get up, get dressed, return to your bed-sit, shower yourself, get dressed in your pyjamas and go to bed, sleeping for ten minutes. When you awake you will imagine that you just had an amazing dream. You will never think that your sessions with me are real. Do you understand? Say if you do.”

“I understand.” Dr. Morgan’s instructions were all but complete.

“In which case Tanya… stand up and remove your sweater, your boots and your socks.” The Thai girl did so, taking off the items quickly, with robotic efficiency.

“Leave them on your bag,” instructed the doctor. Tanya dropped her clothes to the side of the bed.

“Ok Tanya… when you awake you will imagine that I asked you to remove your shoes and socks because they were dirty. You also took of your jumper because you were hot. When you see me laying on the sofa bed all my instructions will bubble up through your subconscious. Do you understand? If so, say so.”

“I understand.”

“In which case stand up, pull out the sofa bed and then sit on your usual chair.” Tanya did so, while Dr. Morgan moved the chair to its usual position in front of the desk. They swapped positions: the doctor going over to the bed, undoing most of the buttons on her shirt, while Tanya sat down on the chair. Satisfied that all was ready, Dr. Morgan looked up and said:

“Baby Tanya should wake up.” Ten seconds past and the Thai girl came awake. She looked around, disorientated for a moment, peering at her feet, at the room and finally at the doctor.

“Ooh Tanya,” chided Dr. Morgan, “I was just lying down on my bed when you came in.” She sat up, pushing her arms together and spilling her cleavage out of her chest.

“Oh, err… right…” stammered the Thai girl, clearly enthralled by the wondrous site before her, “I, err… I’m kind of… like… feeling really hot…” she stuttered.

“If you’re feeling hot you ought to allow yourself to cool down,” replied the doctor mischievously. Tanya nodded and stood from the chair, reaching up and slowly teasing her T-shirt away from her body. She’d neglected to wear a bra that day and her breasts, with their slightly erect nipples, bounced as they dropped free of the top.

“Oh that’s better,” whispered the Thai girl seductively, “But I’m still a bit too hot!” Without being asked she pushed down her jeans, revealing her white cotton panties. They were hardly the hottest item of clothing but that was not what occupied Dr. Morgan’s attention.

“But Alice,” questioned Tanya suddenly, a note of concern in her voice, “Aren’t you too hot yourself?”

“I’m, well… you know… just…” spluttered Dr. Morgan, her raging arousal already threatening to overwhelm her.

“You are,” chided Tanya, “let’s see if I can’t help you there.” With that she walked onto the bed and onto the doctor, kissing the older woman on her chest, just above her breasts.

“Oh you’re just too hot, Alice!” breathed Tanya, her voice husky and full of desire, “I’d better help you cool down!” She began kissing Dr. Morgan’s chest and neck, letting her lips press against the doctor’s skin and slowly, softly, seductively kissing the cool, smooth flesh. Alice wasted little time. She grabbed both halves of her shirt and yanked them open.

“Kiss me all over Tanya!” she demanded and Tanya did, starting on the soft flesh of her tutor’s breasts and working down from there. She left hardly a spot of skin untouched from Alice’s neck down to her navel, simultaneously bringing up her hands and rubbing the doctor’s chest through the bursting material of her lacy white bra.

Dr. Morgan was rapidly approaching orgasm. Ever since she’d seen the young Thai girl she’d wanted her, desired her… craved her… Now she was making love with her and what was more… Tanya was certainly no innocent! The young student was starting to kiss her tutor up along her leg, drawing little, soft circles on the doctor’s skin as she edged closer and closer to Alice’s dripping pussy. Tanya reached up and unclipped her tutor’s skirt, easing it away from the woman’s body to reveal her white, lacy panties.

“Yes…!” groaned the doctor, “Kiss me, Tanya… kiss me there!” The Thai girl did so, leaning in and placing her mouth on Alice’s panties, feeling the moisture from the doctor’s arousal… which surged when the woman felt her lover’s mouth kissing her pussy through her panties. Incredibly turned on, she unclipped her bra and pulled Tanya up.

“Kiss my breasts!” demanded the tutor, “Lick my nipples!” The Thai girl did so, burying her head in Alice’s cleavage while bringing both her hands up to the woman’s breasts, feeling the large, throbbing nipples bulge beneath her fingers. Dr. Morgan moaned at the sensations Tanya was eliciting, the girl definitely knew what she was doing! Tanya dropped one of her hands down from her tutor’s breasts, down to the woman’s dripping pussy. Dr. Morgan’s panties were sodden, the product of two months’ desire for the Thai girl. When Tanya slipped her hand inside the tutor leant back her head and moaned all the more.

“Yes Tanya yes!” she cried out, “Right their baby! Right there! Oh yes… Ooh yes…!” Suitably encouraged, Tanya began to pump her fingers in and out of the tutor’s pussy, while she kissed the woman’s two throbbing nipples on her large, firm breasts. So turned on was the doctor that she could only lean back, close her eyes and ride the girl, giving in to Tanya’s expert ministrations.

The Thai girl really knew how to give the best to her tutor. She’d speed things up, pumping the woman hard and sucking her nipples aggressively… only to slow down suddenly and place soft, delicate kisses in and around the doctor’s neck. It was driving Alice nuts! Speeding her up then slowing her down… each cycle taking her only a tiny bit closer to orgasm, but building up such a momentum within that she knew, when she hit it, it would be mind blowing.

Tanya really sped up suddenly, pushing her tutor right to the edge and hungrily devouring the doctor’s nipples. Alice felt her body go rigid as the Thai girl fingered her clit. Her moans became little grunts and yelps as the feelings hit boiling point. It was just about to happen… it was seconds away… it was… Only Tanya slowed everything down again! Alice thought she might tell her lover exactly what to do, but the skilful manipulation of her body was arousing levels of excitement she’d never experienced. The Thai girl could continue for as long as she liked! Kissing in and around Dr. Morgan’s neck, Tanya snuck her mouth close to her tutor’s ear.

“Do you like that Alice?” she whispered, as she slowly teased her fingers in and around the doctor’s dripping pussy. Dr. Morgan could only groan in confirmation. Suitably encouraged, Tanya continued speaking right into her tutor’s ear.

“It’s so arousing having me make love to you isn’t it Alice? You feel your body respond to me… obeying my touch… it’s so no nice when you let your body obey me, it’s so arousing… you feel all the thrill and all the desire build and build and build until your orgasm is unavoidable…” Dr. Morgan moaned loudly at that, barely hearing Tanya she was so wrapped up in what was happening to her pussy. The Thai continued whispering away.

“But when you orgasm that is your body completely giving in to me and for your body to give in to me your mind has to do so as well… you have to relax and let your mind go free… feel what I’m doing to you… feel how arousing and turned on you are… but it will only go all the way if you let it Alice… and you can only let it if you obey me… Do you obey me, Alice? Do you obey my body? Will you surrender your mind to me, Alice?”

Tanya’s fingers had accelerated and reached a frantic pace as she said these things. Dr. Morgan’s mind was completely in thrall to the extraordinary feelings exploding through her most sensitive areas. She wanted to cum so badly! But what had the voice said…? She had to give in to cum? Then she’d give in!

“Uh… I give in… Yes, Tanya…! Right there…!” was Dr. Morgan’s, PhD, MSc, reply. With a smile, the Thai girl leant down from near Alice’s ear, taking one of the doctor’s nipples gently in her free hand as her right pumped its hardest… Tanya prepared to issue the coup de grace.

“If I make you cum then you will belong to me, Alice,” she explained, “You will be under my control… do you want me to do that?” As if Dr. Morgan had any choice. The feelings in her pussy, breasts and whole body were reaching such a level that anything other than Tanya wouldn’t ever suffice again. She had to allow this orgasm to happen!

“Yes Tanya,” she screamed, “I belong to you!” With another smile, Tanya squeezed Dr. Morgan’s nipple hard, leant down and sucked on it aggressively. The response was predictable. With an awesome scream, Alice Morgan released herself to the repeated tidal waves of orgasm that Tanya unleashed through her body. The force was so strong that she could hardly move afterwards, lying on her bed in exhaustion. Tanya kissed the doctor around her neck before straddling her, leaning down and placing her face right above Alice’s… eye to eye.

“Now look into my deep, green eyes, Alice,” instructed the Thai hypnotist, “Look deep into my sexy, lovely, green eyes.” Powerless after her orgasms and her mind already made weak by Tanya’s earlier instructions, Dr. Morgan offered little resistance…

TO BE CONTINUED…