The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No Nerd Left Behind

By shyguy

(Chapter Four)

Describing sex with a hot flexible school babe, even a (Formerly?) bitchy one like Elizabeth Layton, was something else. And energy? Seriously, where do women find the energy? I’d heard that guys were like switches; we turned on, and turned off. Women were more like frying pans… heating up slow, but staying hot longer, but Elizabeth seemed to be constantly on at a simmer at the very least. We took her orally, we took her anally (Man that was tight!); she changed positions more often than a politician during an election campaign.

And she wanted more when we really had nothing left to give.

The good news was, with the majority of my blood pressure back in my brain instead of my dick, I was thinking again. I’ve never been one for mysteries. I always preferred sci-fi and fantasy, but it was clear I was IN a mystery.

Fact One: I felt more confident, self assured than I EVER had before.

Fact Two: Suddenly, women were bending over, literally, for me because I was a nerd.

Fact Three: The more I stressed I was a nerd, the more they seemed to take my suggestions to heart, even if they didn’t always recall details later.

Like I said, I’ve read some science fiction and fantasy, and it didn’t take long to apply that and a healthy imagination to the mystery I was in. While it might have been cool to be part of an alien experiment, or to have found some magic ring, I had to go back to the likely culprits. This all seemed to go back to the DVD, and to Mr. Slydell. Sloppy science to presume that the introduction of a new element was the catalyst for change, you’re supposed to investigate that completely before running with a supposition, but it was all I had.

Seymour and I almost crawled to his car. My legs felt rubbery, and I’m sure he wasn’t feeling much sturdier. There’s nothing like sharing an oversexed redhead to create a bonding moment. It took a bit, but we got his car finally lurching forward, and it was just the two of us.

“Seymour,” I said, “Thanks for the use of your car, man, but I have to ask you something…” I started up as we drove.

“No offense, Toby,” He cut in, “But if you’re about to ask me to go with you after another chick today, I can’t. I’ve got a new MMORPG to beta test, and need to double check an essay. Sides” He confessed, “I’ve already had three women today, and my poor dick is ready to fall off.”

I laughed, “No, not that. It’s about the DVD the school sent home with us. You still have your copy?”

It turned out his parents had loaned out his DVD three times during this weekend alone, but it was back and they were happy to loan it to me. Apparently, when I asked his mom, she seemed to think it was very important that I watch it at least once. I didn’t correct her and tell her I had, I just promised to watch it again and return it next weekend.

Now, I was getting somewhere.

But investigation would have to wait for food, my own studies, and sleep.

Seymour dropped me off at my house, and as I went in, mom greeted me.

Mom seemed to be living at the local gym recently, and while it was too soon to be sure, I think it was helping. She certainly seemed happier than she had in awhile. “Oh, hey honey, welcome back. I don’t know where you’ve been but you just missed Kenji.”

I got myself a drink out of the fridge, “Sorry about that, mom. I uh, had to borrow something from Seymour for some research and we got…caught up in doing a project for school.”

It was true, of course, as long as you extended school projects as turning one of your former tormentors into a total bisexual slut with a nerd fetish. It would be interesting to see if the suggestions we gave her stuck. I certainly hoped so.

“No troubles, Toby,” My mother informed me cheerily, “I’d just gotten back from the gym, and he got over his disappointment once I fucked that big juicy cock of his again.”

My mother’s eyes widened as I spewed out my drink in surprise.

“Toby, are you okay?”

I coughed for a second, then recovered, “Yeah.. um, what did you say?” It wasn’t that mother was having sex with Kenji again. That didn’t bother me, at least I think it didn’t. It was just that, mom never talked like that-Ever.

She handed me a paper towel, “I got back from the gym?”

“The other part…”

“Big Juicy Cock that I fucked?” She narrowed it down.

“That’s it,” I stated.

“Honey,” She gave me a look, “Toby’s grades are stellar. He deserves sex.”

“I know about that part, it was…” I just said it, “Mom, you don’t normally use words like ‘cock’ and ‘fuck’”

“Oh…” She shrugged, “Well, It seems natural enough. You’re a big boy, Toby. You can handle a little adult language.”

What could I do but nod?

Still, I made a note to talk to Kenji about it tomorrow at school.

The DVD seemed pretty ordinary, at first. However, the density of the data was amazingly thick. Thicker than any ten minute school made film ever needed to be. I really should have gotten the other guys in on this, but it seemed to have the equivalent of a quarter of the library of congress in the darn thing! It was amazing! It was also protected from being overwritten. That wasn’t a big surprise, a lot of DVDs are. Still, I was impressed. Breaking down the data inside was impossible, the encryption was too nuanced. I started to revise my previous dismissal of Mr. Slydell as just a clueless but nice paper pusher. If this was his work, the man was a master.

And, like I said, I was worn out.

Monday morning, mom made breakfast and wished me a ‘fucking great day’ when I headed out while wearing a leotard. That aside, for the first time in a long while, I was not absolutely dreading my day at Hansenfranz High School. I did, however, catch up to Kenji.

Kenji was eyeing the girls we walked by openly now. Most rolled their eyes, or shot metaphorical daggers at him, some were stunned at his new confidence I guess. A few however, primped and posed, not just for him, but for me. One raven haired girl I barely knew blew me a kiss. It would appear that Kenji, Seymour, and I were not the only nerds suggesting things.

“Hey, Kenji,” I said.

“Hey, man,” He grinned, “Great day, huh?”

“Yeah yeah...” I stated, “A couple of things… first, did you … y’know, suggest anything to my mom?”

“huh?” He asked.

“Her language is kind of…” I tried to find a suggestion, “Salty.”

“Oh…” And he blushed, “Well, uhm, truth to tell man, it’s kind of a turn for me, and I mentioned it to her. SUGGEST might be a strong term.”

“Kenji,” I stated, “I know everyone’s got their thing, but she’s dropping the F-bomb every ten minutes around me. It’s jarring.”

“She wanted to encourage me to keep my studies up,” He answered, “And I told her what would encourage me. But hey, you aren’t innocent either.”

“What did I do?” I asked.

“MY mom spent at least $70 bucks in school girl uniform stuff and other costumes,” He countered. “She was trying it out, flouncing around, and asking how it looked.”

I visualized Mrs. Toshiro in a school girl outfit, and had to fight both a growing smile and a growing erection. Clearing my throat, and my brain, I confessed, “I might have said something about that, yeah. Sorry. Maybe we should BOTH tone it down. After all, with great nerdness…”

“…comes great responsibility?” He finished with a smile of his own, “yeah. I see what you mean. Look, for now, let’s enjoy the here and now.” He winced, “Oh crap. Here comes Saul and Elizabeth. Better move fast, Toby.”

Actually, the two were coming down the hall, but Elizabeth was behind Saul by a good five feet and instead of fawning over him, eyed ME with a smile. “I got this,” I informed him.

“Hey, Saul,” I waved.

He scowled at me. “What do you want?” Maybe I had overestimated his change in attitude. His fist balled up, just like old and unpleasant times.

“Hey,” I eyed him, “Nerd talking here. What did I tell you about attitude?”

At the “n’ word, his whole demeanor shifted, “I..oh, oh god. I remember.”

“I bet you do…” I eyed him from his chin to the top of his head, “oh crap. I think your cranium is showing signs of continued diminishment.”

He flushed, “Uh…I ... oh crap.”

Walking past him, I took Elizabeth’s hand into mine and I kissed it. Rather than flinch, sneer, or slap me, she seemed delighted. “Hey sexy”

Several eyeballs in the hall way, most of them belonging to Elizabeth’s peers, nearly bugged out of their sockets.

Tina, one of her friends, spoke up, “Elizabeth, what are you doing?”

Tina had that medium brown hair that so often gets ignored, and was not nearly as stacked as her friend either, so Elizabeth tended to overshadow her. However, her skin was creamy, and she had good legs. I wasn’t the only one noticing this. Elizabeth was eyeing Tina’s legs like a fat man at an all you can eat drumstick buffet whenever she looked at her friend.

“Just saying hi to Toby, being friendly,” Elizabeth strode closer to me.

“Hey, Elizabeth,” I answered, “You look nice today.” Ok, she looked nice EVERY day, but saying it so casually, like we were friends or more, was a sure way to cool points.

Muttering filled the hallway. I knew what most folks were thinking. Why was Saul suddenly giving me space instead of beating me to a pasty pulp? Why was Elizabeth Layton acting like I was some school hunk instead of flipping me off? They didn’t understand how GOOD it was to be a nerd. Well, most didn’t.

But they would when we explained it to them. I exchanged a look with Kenji, and he nodded. We didn’t have much time, but we could lay some ground work.

“Hey, Tina,” I asked in a quieter voice, no need to involve the entire hallway, “How’d you do on last week’s math test?”

“I passed,” she said defensively.

“I aced it,” I responded, and mentally crossed my fingers.

“Grades are the most important thing.” Tina spoke softly, her eyes growing distant, as if having some fantasy right there while standing.

Elizabeth breathed huskily, “Nerds make good grades.”

Tina seemed to process that, her eyes focusing only a little on Kenji and I, “Ken and Toby are nerds.”

“It’s good to be a nerd,” I couldn’t tell who said that first, Kenji or I, but it didn’t really matter.

“Let’s walk over to the band room,” Kenji suggested to Tina and Elizabeth.

“Ok,” Tina said, dazed, “I guess we could do that.” Elizabeth was easier to guide, but soon we had both girls in the empty class room.

I whispered to Kenji, “Roll with me on this…” before I turned to Tina, “Tina, you LIKE Elizabeth, right?”

“Uh huh,” She nodded. “She’s a friend.”

“And friends share,” Kenji spoke up.

“I guess…” Tina couldn’t see anything wrong with that.

“Well, did you know Elizabeth is bisexual?’ I stated.

“But she hates gays…” Tina looked confused.

“Explain it to her, Elizabeth,” I smiled at the bubbly redhead.

As if someone had hit a button, she repeated bits of the explanation Seymour and I had given her, “First, I’m not gay, I’m BI sexual. I love pussy AND cock… Nerd Cock is the best.”

Before Tina could say anything, I added, “Nerd cock is scientifically proven to be the best.” I glanced at my friend, Kenji “Right, Ken?”

“Uh..wow.” He had obviously been distracted by the scene but got back on task, “Totally. They’re did studies in Kyoto, Paris, and Des Moines that verify it.”

Elizabeth and Tina both looked impressed at that. Before we could lose momentum, I urged Elizabeth on, “Back to the pussy part. Do you think Tina is pretty?”

“Yeah,” Elizabeth agreed quickly eyeing her friend over head to toe. Tina blushed at that.

“Well, being bisexual, if you think she’s pretty, you must be thinking of having sex with her.” I suggested, “And Tina?” I went behind her and put my arms around her waist, “You ARE friends. And you know that Nerds are always right, right?”

“Right!” She said as if wondering why she hadn’t seen it before.

“Kenji, you’re a nerd. Should Tina and Elizabeth totally have sex in front of us, loving every minute of it mind you?”

Kenji straightened his glasses, “Absolutely, Toby. They can keep each other hot and wet while waiting for that delicious nerd cock they both crave. Sides’ they know it turns guys on and that turns THEM on.”

“Must be true,” I stated, “Two nerds out of two agree. I think you want Elizabeth as much as she wants you, Tina. Elizabeth?”

“Yeah?” The redhead was breathing hard again as she eyed her friend.

“How much do you want to lick Tina out?”

“A whole bunch,” Elizabeth admitted, and then abruptly kissed Tina. Tina returned it ardently.

“Then Tina must want you to do it, a whole bunch,” I smiled widely.

What happened next was like something out of a porn flick… at least, I guess it is. I’m not allowed to watch those yet. The girls were all over each other, buttons were popping loose fast and furious, and soon Tina’s panties were down around her ankles and Elizabeth’s bare boobs were bouncing against Tina’s smooth legs as the redhead’s tongue slathered itself around the soft fur of Tina’s pussy like someone making sure no ice cream was escaping the cone’s edges. The girls seemed to have completely lost it, and man, I wasn’t far behind just watching. Tina moaned and writhed, soon freeing those legs (I love breasts, but I really shouldn’t neglect the legs as much as I do) to entrap her friend.

“Oh yes, Elizabeth, yes!” Again, my porn experience was weak, but that sure sounded like what a porno was supposed to in my humble opinion. Elizabeth’s moans were somewhat more stifled, seeing as her mouth was busy.

Very busy in fact. Kenji was as thrilled as I was, not that I was paying much attention to him, but I could hear the advice he was giving.

“Lick that cunt, Elizabeth! A slut like you loves it!”

“Tina, you are Elizabeth should sixty nine now! She looks tasty, swab that pussy clean!”

“You girls are making our nerd cocks SO damn hard!”

Actually, one of those comments may have been from me. It was hard not to get worked up as I watched Elizabeth and Tina bring each other to climax after climax in front of me. By the end of it, Tina was stroking Elizabeth’s long hair from behind as the two spooned in front of us a light and lovely sheen of sweat on their nude forms. “Tina,” I said with admiration, “You are definitely a bisexual nerd fucker, just like your friend, and you’ve made us VERY happy.”

Tina smiled, “Nerds should be rewarded and encouraged.” “You’re about to make us happier,” Kenji assured them. I was about to join him in that thought when I noticed the time.

“Shit,” I looked at Kenji “We can’t.”

“The hell you say!” Was his response, “Why the fuck not?”

I pointed at the ugly clock on the wall, “We’re going to be late for class.” I grabbed my backpack and got ready to go.

“You go ahead,” Kenji stated, never once looking at me.

“Uh, what?” I said startled. Cut Pep rallies? Sure… but class?

Kenji had moved over to Tina and placed his penis in her hand. She was stroking it as if it were the most wonderful present in the world. Kenji said “Come on, man, we can go to class ANY time. Our grades are good enough that one won’t kill us. Stick around.”

I knew he was right that one class wouldn’t make much of a difference, and damn, after that show, I sure wanted to, but if I was right, Mr. Slydell had helped us somehow so we’d be rewarded for studying hard. It felt wrong to break a deal, even if I hadn’t really agreed to it.

“You have fun,” I said reluctantly, “I’ll enjoy one of them later.”

Kenji didn’t seem too disappointed that I’d declined. I glanced wistfully back over my shoulder to Tina and Elizabeth ‘bobbing for cock’ with Kenji the real winner no matter which one would latch on first before heading out to class.

Man, being responsible sucks.