The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No Nerd Left Behind

By shyguy

(Chapter Five)

As I slipped into my usual chair for class, I realized there was a real risk of being distracted. Now, in addition to my questions about the changes in our school, I also found myself a bit bummed out that Kenji had bailed on the class. Could it be something in what I suspected was Mr. Slydell’s plan had backfired? Assuming I was right and he was behind all this, I’m pretty sure he didn’t intend for any of us nerds to be skipping class. Ah, maybe part of the reason it bothered me was envy. Currently Ken was caught between two red hot bisexual girls, and I? I’m here in Ms. Swands’ class when I could be having one of them. Maybe Ken is the smart one.

Well, one thing I wouldn’t be doing is trying any ‘suggestions’ on Ms. Swands. Don’t get me wrong. She’s nice enough, but she’s like sixty years old and has a face that looks like a combination of a raisin and a shaved dingo. I don’t know about other guys, but in my not so humble opinion? “Not sexy” is an understatement. At least she wasn’t distracting, not like Sylvia.

Sylvia had been something of a bane to me in a different way. She was pretty, with big blue eyes and long lashes that fluttered you into them. However, the amount of attention she was willing to give me depended entirely on how much she needed tutoring, and not an iota more. Most of the time, I didn’t exist to her. Then, some big test or important assignment would rise up, and then it was “Tobyplease” and “You’resosmartToby” and the next thing I knew, I was tutoring her or even doing her homework. Then that would pass, and I was on the ‘nobody’ list again.

I’d like to tell myself she didn’t realize she was playing me, but over the past year what was left of my willful optimism had taken a beating from hell. Today she was wearing a sky blue blouse that showed just a hint of cleavage and she smelled faintly of vanilla. It must have been a new perfume she was trying.

Seeing as I had helped her with a project recently and that was now over, I knew all this wasn’t for me.

But it could be.

And that thought was the most distracting thing of all.

Clearly one other nerds had been at work on at least one or two of the other girls already. Tracy, a honey blonde in the corner whose middle name should be modesty was wearing fishnets, and seemed to have the need to rub them together every five minutes. Thank goodness she was way behind me or that would have put the coffin nail in my concentration. I had to wonder who had gotten to her? Kenji probably would have mentioned it. Seymour? Maybe. It could be Franklin.

And I could have sworn Josie wasn’t wearing a bra under her blouse but I wasn’t about to wander to her desk for a better view.

A very petty, almost territorial part of my brain was pushing for me to make my mark on Sylvia before another Nerd got to her too. I wasn’t proud of that thought, mind you, but there it was.

Regardless, I was way ahead in this class, and didn’t let my daydreams of all three of those girls throw me off my game too much.

“Lastly,” Ms. Swands announced, “I have the results on last week’s project for each of you. Some of you did well, most of you, I’m sad to say, settled for the minimum effort.” Her eyes looked about, and I realized she was looking for Kenji. Man, I thought maybe by now he’d show up with an excuse. She gave a soft frown, and shrugged very slightly. Then she looked at me and gave a smile. Given what I’ve said of her looks, it wasn’t an attractive smile, but it was proud.

“Only one student currently here truly excelled,” She continued as she handed my project back. “Toby got an A+.” Her gaze seemed to exude MORE than pride, similar to…

Oh no. Oh HELL no. Not Ms. Swands. I tried not to cringe visibly. The thought was so disturbing that I didn’t even realize what was going to happen next, but given what I’ve learned, I should have.

There was a yammering, not a perfect unified chorus, but enough voices were in sync to keep it from being a true cacophony.

The entire class seemed to have taken up a soft chant, “Toby’s grades are good. Toby is a nerd.” “Nerd.” “Nerd” A week ago, the image of the whole class declaring me a nerd in a chant would have been nightmare material. This chorus however, had no malice in their tone. It was more like they had discovered one of the students was a top forty pop star or something.

“And it’s good to be a nerd,” I nodded to the class as if I were a monarch addressing his subjects. Most of the class looked baffled at why they were so enraptured. Maybe it was their first time after the DVD? Sylvia just looked plain perplexed at whatever emotions (Awe? Desire?) she felt. Tracy, however, was now rubbing her fishnet clad legs together even more obviously and giving me a look like she wanted to jump me right there. I think I saw one of her hands slip below her desk. Was she? Did girls do that? I mean, outside of the movies or just to turn guys on? Holy shit.

I almost didn’t notice Josie’s nipples stiffen visibly behind the fabric. She was definitely NOT wearing a bra. She tilted her head back a bit as if she had an itch she couldn’t scratch.

“If you’re uncomfortable, Josie, you can rub those a bit,” I offered generously.

“Thanks,” She replied, and started to stroke her long thin fingers along the slopes of her breasts. No one in the class complained at any of this, though some of the girls looked perplexed, and most of the guys were probably adjusting their pants, no one was challenging my right to make these suggestions.

It really is GOOD to be a nerd.

Somehow, in the midst of all this, I noticed that Sylvia, who was looking a bit flushed herself, was frowning. She glanced down at her own grade. Apparently Ms. Swands had kept handing them out while the others were chanting. Looked like a B+ to me. Then I realized what was bothering her. If I made an A+, how come she only made a B? A high B, mind you, but still.

I was a bit perplexed by it myself.

Turns out, Ms. Swands wasn’t done yet, “Toby, Sylvia, I need both of you to stay on a bit. I’ll write each of you notes.”

Now Sylvia looked really nervous, and not just because she had seen the other girls in the class act like I was the lion of their pride and felt similar stirrings herself. The others filtered out when the bell rang, Tracy and Josie both pressed against me lightly as they went by. Even the other girls that obviously hadn’t been tampered with too much smiled at me.

I was a nerd. Life was good.

But why was I being held over for class?

Ms. Swands spoke up, “Now, I need you to both be very honest. Sylvia, did Toby help you with this project?”

Sylvia didn’t know what to say for a moment, but finally muttered, “Yeah… some. Getting help isn’t against the rules.”

“It was more than ‘some’, wasn’t it?” Ms. Swands snorted. She might be older than some mountains, but clearly she wasn’t stupid.

Sylvia squirmed helplessly for a second while Ms. Swands continued, “And this isn’t the first time, not even the first year, that you’ve used poor Toby this way. Am I right?”

“He… helped me last year too,” Sylvia finally confessed.

“I see, and yet I’ve seen you snub him,” Ms. Swands replied, “I doubt you even ever even thanked him.”

“Well, she’s done that once or twice,” I felt it was only fair to mention that.

Ms. Swands’ features softened a bit, “Well, at least she did that much, but I think she should do more. Toby, I couldn’t help but notice you were distracted in class today.”

“err…yeah, a bit,” I winced. Now I was about to get a lecture it seemed, “Sorry, I tried.”

“Oh, you’re a young man, pretty girls can be very distracting,” Ms. Swands said sympathetically, “and I think I have a solution.”

“You do?” I wasn’t sure what the teacher had in mind to make it so I wouldn’t be distracted by pretty girls in class. I sure hope it didn’t involve forcing me to wear a blindfold in class. Not sure that would help really, my imagination was pretty good when my eyes are closed.

The old woman nodded, “Yes. I think you should make Sylvia your fuck buddy.”

Sylvia’s eyes bugged out, and, as for myself, I am so glad we’re not allowed to bring drinks in class or I would have spewed in surprise, “Beg pardon?”

“Or sex slave, whatever you feel you need,” The teacher smiled, “I mean, you’re the nerd, not I. If you start to feel pent up in class, we let Sylvia and you go off for a five minute quickie. It’s not really that different from a bathroom pass. You’re so smart, you shouldn’t fall behind, and you’re already tutoring Sylvia so her grades shouldn’t suffer either and besides, it’s time she paid you back.”

The weird thing is this made perfect sense to me. I was a nerd, after all. My brain was to be cherished, and I should be rewarded for having it. Sylvia would make a fine reward.

Sylvia, however, seemed dazed, “Wait…you can’t just give me to Toby.” Despite her protest, her blue eyes dance to my crotch in speculation.

“Oh, of course not dear,” Ms. Swands agreed, “But he probably should take you for the reasons I’ve mentioned, and you’d WANT it , of course. After all, Toby is a nerd.”

Sylvia’s eyes, still firmly on my package, grew hungrier, “Yes, Toby is a nerd.” She said the word like one might say ‘stud’, ‘hunk’ or even ‘guy I’d like to fuck’. I felt myself tenting at the husky tone.

I didn’t even fight it. I’d wanted Sylvia for a long time, and it was time I admitted it. “And it’s good to be a nerd.” I didn’t intone, I proclaimed it. I looked over Sylvia. I could (And would) still have Tracy and Josie and the others at some point, but Ms. Swands was right, having one girl for the class might simplify things and let me focus. “Sylvia, you are grateful, right?”

She nodded, though whether she was grateful before, or was now that I had asked, I couldn’t be sure. It was cool either way,“Well, you owe me. You need to repay your debts.”

Sylvia paused then nodded again. Clearly this seemed fair to her, sensible even. “How can I repay you, Toby?” She licked her lips briefly, those azure eyes still focused between my legs. Clearly she had expectations, perhaps even hopes of how she could start.

“You’re mine. Especially during this class,” I stated, “My fuck buddy, my sexual play thing, my love slave. Now, what are you?”

Sylvia quivered, I could see my words penetrating in, it was fascinating, and I won’t lie, sexy to watch. Her whole demeanor was shifting right before my eyes as she repeated what I’d told her, “I’m yours…” She unbuttoned her sky blue blouse further, and I could see her bra, a lacey thing of similar color, “During class.” She took off her left shoe, and then sock as she spoke, “I’m your fuck buddy,” She moved to the right shoe. I’d never really seen what was so sexy about feet, but as she peeled off her remaining sock, I began to get an idea how some guys might go for that. For me, it was all about the strip tease.

I really needed to encourage that in her later.

But she was still speaking, still repeating my words, “I’m your sexual play thing…” She wiggled out completely out of every top level of clothing now, left only in lace patterned undergarments as she slid on the ground and moved towards me on all fours like a tigress, purring “Your love slave…”

“And you love it,” I managed to grunt out as I watched. Now it was my turn to be mesmerized. “You love serving your master, the nerd.”

Sylvia sat up, arching her back as she did so as the ‘nerd word’ drove it home, She rubbed her tits, which were proud, firm, with hard nipples pressing against the material, “And I love it, I love serving you,” Her voice trilled, “Master.”

I smiled as she wiggled in front of me. She wanted an order. I’d made myself her master, though whether the messages would last, or only work during class, or need reinforcement I wasn’t sure. All I knew was that I finally had Sylvia and if I were going to make her my slave, I should at least give her an order when she was clearly expecting one. “Strip out of the rest of your clothes, and then undress me too. Kiss every part of me that you undress… we’ll take it from there.”

There is something to be said for an unveiling. Slave Sylvia took off the bra at slow, almost tantalizing pace. The panties were slipped free with surprising grace, and then she worked on me.

My shirt was first. Sylvia’s soft lips kissed at my Adam’s apple as she started to unbutton it. With every button or two, a new kiss. This was an incredible turn on, and when she finally slid my shirt off entirely, she gave each one of MY nipples a kiss. I did not expect THAT to get me even harder for her, but damned if it didn’t.

The kiss on my belly button kind of tickled, but you could bet I couldn’t wait for her to get my underwear after that. I’ve about decided that if you ever want to save money in determining if a man is sane or not, ask this question: Do you like receiving blowjobs? If he says no, he probably needs mental help.

As Sylvia ‘kissed’ my dick, I ran a hand through her hair, and she continued to work. I felt ready to explode, and I’m surprised I managed to say outloud “Ok, slave, your master commands you to stop.”

She looked startled, then a bit concerned, “Did your fuck toy not please, you master?” The lips that were, just a second ago, bringing me so much pleasure were now in a soft pout.

“Oh, you pleased, it’s just I want to try your OTHER set of lips, if you know what I mean,” I assured her. I mean, I didn’t want to hurt her feelings.

The sexy pout shifted to a sexier smile, and she spread her legs, the slim patch of hair making the perfect bull’s eye for my meat arrow. Ok, meat arrow is a stupid term, but again, I’m a nerd getting some from a hot chick that yanked me around for over a year, and the least of my worries is really cool metaphors for my dick.

Sylvia moaned obligingly as I fucked away. She seemed to be trying to drive me nuts as she actually said “Deeper… faster, harder master PLEASE…”

And I obliged. Her legs wrapped around me and her feet threatened to crawl up to my ears, damn some of these girls are limber. Already worked up by half a blow job, it wasn’t long before I was spilling inside of her, but judging by her last lingering moan, she had no complaints.

Indeed, there was only worshipful adoration in those perfect blue eyes, “Shall I get dressed, master?” She lay there nude for me. It occurred to me she’d probably walk around the school nude if I told her to. But neat as that might be, I knew there might be some who didn’t yet realize the new status quo, and it wouldn’t be nice to have Sylvia suffer because of their ignorance.

“You get dressed, clean up a bit,” I told her, “And act normally until I want you again, ok?”

She nodded, “Yes, Master…err Toby,” She smiled as she ‘acted normal’.

“Oh, and later when you get home, shave your pussy, I want to see if it makes things even better or not,” As her pussy now belonged to me, at least until she paid off a debt, I didn’t feel this was an unreasonable request.

Her smile didn’t fade, and it looked like she wasn’t surprised, “Sure thing, Toby.” She took it so calmly I was beginning to think the girls of this school were not nearly as innocent as I’d suspected.

“Makes me wish I were young again,” Another voice said behind us. I nearly jumped out of my skin, until I realized it was Ms. Swands.

Man, I’m glad I’d forgotten she was still there, that could have killed a mood fast. I realized she was holding some pieces of paper.

“Oh, the notes that excuse us for being late,” I realized sheepishly, as I got redressed, “Thank you, Ms. Swands.”

“You’re quite welcome, Toby,” She smiled as I took my note and Sylvia took hers. Actually, a thought occurred to me, this note gave me an excuse for showing up late, but didn’t mention a time. I could be five minutes late, or fifteen, and this would get me off the hook. I hated to miss any part of a class, but this would be a chance to catch up to the new school councilor. I was torn between asking him outright for more details of the DVD, the changes in the school, everything, or spying on him and seeing what I could learn that way. So losing one class might be worth it.

Besides, it was P.E., and in this new nerd driven school? P.E. would soon no longer matter.