The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No Nerd Left Behind

By shyguy

(Chapter Three)

I slept in that the next morning, mostly because the dreams I had were so nice I almost didn’t want to wake up. Part of me was sure that it was ALL a dream, and that if I woke up, I’d ruin it. Still, you have to wake up sometime.

There was a note from mom, something about going to try a new gym. I bet Kenji will be disappointed if he shows up again before she gets back. However, that reminded me, a lot of things were out of place. My confidence, women not just having sex with me, but seeming to think my ideas were good ones, all that and more.

I’m no hacker, but maybe I can get my computer to analyze this DVD now that I’ve…damn it. It was missing. Mom took it again, I guess. Stumped, I decided to do something routine. I opened my textbooks and studied for a bit. I suspected a pop quiz next week, though I couldn’t be sure, better safe than sorry, right? I had an idea how to reward myself later on.

The problem is I don’t have a car, and asking mom for a lift to the Victors’ house might raise too many questions. So I do what any teenager would do, I call the only guy in my clique who has a car. Seymour is a bit of a space case, and I’m not as tight with him as I am Ken, but he’s a nerd too.

It took a moment, but I got through on his cell phone. For a moment, all I heard was heated breathing.

“Seymour?” I asked.

“Oh god, I love when you do that, Mrs. Layton,” Clearly he wasn’t talking to me. He finally answered, “Yeah, Seymour here.”

“Mrs. Layton? Seymour, are you banging Elizabeth Layton’s mother?” I asked, and felt myself wishing I thought of it first.

Another grunt, “Totally, I live nearby her, you know. Normally we don’t talk but she saw me with a textbook, paused, and then asked how I was doing. I told her my grades were still tops… and the next thing I know…” A pause, “My god she’s limber for a woman her age… the next thing I know, she’s dragging me inside her house and …” Another grunt. “Well, you know. I’d love to try Elizabeth too, but she’s not here it seems.”

“Yeah, I know. Err, I can call back if you want?” I offered.

There was a pause, I thought I heard a woman cry out in pleasure, and then Seymour replied, “Nah man, I’m done.”

“Cool,” I replied, part of me wanted to ask how Mrs. Layton was on a scale of one to ten, but then it occurred to me that if Seymour was anything like me, he still didn’t have enough experience and comparisons for an accurate scaling system… yet, “I need a favor. Could you get the green machine and give me a lift? I want to take advantage of some of the weirdness going on.”

“No prob, but what’s ‘weird’?” He asked.

“Well, uhm, Seymour, women are letting us fuck them.”

“That’s only normal,” He counter pointed, “We’re nerds.”

“And it’s good to be a nerd,” I felt a smug smile cross my lips, but then shook my head, “Was it normal last week? And if so, why were we virgins this long?”

Seymour took so long to respond I was worried he’d either gotten insulted and hung up, or I’d done some sort of paradox overload and friend his brain like happens to robots in a lot of sci-fi shows, finally though he seemed to get what I was saying, “You’re right. Man… I didn’t even have a problem with it. This is surreal. Sure, I’ll pick you up.”

“Thanks,” Whatever haze was keeping me from concentrating on whatever had happened to us all wasn’t influencing me alone. I needed to brainstorm with the other guys and try to figure out why being a Nerd is good.

But that would wait. First I wanted that lift to Saul’s house. His mother and I had a rendezvous. She just didn’t know it yet.

“So 69ing is really different, I can tell you that,” Seymour explained as I got into his car. “I felt like we were a living yin-yang symbol. VERY cool.”

I found myself nodding, “I’ll have to give it a shot, I mean, it is only natural that I got a great titty fuck from my neighbor, but at the same time… why wasn’t it natural before?” As we pulled out of my driveway, I couldn’t help but notice Cheryl Dandridge bouncing by. She was wearing some sexed up version of jogging outfit, her breasts bouncing up and down, up and down, threatening to come free completely any second. It was hypnotic, and you’d think it would bother her, but she smiled as she ran. Cheryl didn’t even seem to notice us, which would be understandable, if I hadn’t had my penis between her tits last night. You’d think she’d at least wave.

“Wow,” Seymour admired for a second.

“Hey, let me test something,” I said, then called out to her,“Thanks again for last night, Cheryl.”

She turned, “Oh, hi. Thanks?” she seemed perplexed, “For what? Just returning the DVD? That was no trouble.” Cheryl smiled, “And no offense, but you should probably call me Mrs. Dandridge. Later boys, keep those grades up.” And off she went.

“Wow man, did you see her bouncing around?” Seymour grinned at me.

“I think shuttles in orbit saw her bouncing around,” I replied, “It took. My suggestion about her tits actually took.”

“What are you talking about?” Seymour asked.

“I’ll explain later, let’s get going” I smiled, “If I’m right, we are going to have some fun.”

The Victors residence was nice. The back yard was fenced in, but I could see the swimming pool through the gaps. The house was much bigger than mom’s and mine. Unfortunately, the only car I saw in the drive way was Saul’s. I banged the back of my head against the carseat in frustration. Just when I started to think I could get a little justice... okay, revenge, in this world, bad luck snatched it away. I didn’t know what was going on, not entirely, but let’s admit it, being able to tell some jackass that you really DID do his mother would have been the ultimate put down.

“So much for that idea,” I groaned.

“I don’t know exactly what you had in mind,” Seymour commented, “But maybe we should get out of here before Saul sees...oh shit. Too late.”

“What the fuck are you losers doing here?” Saul snarled as he swung out the door and began to stride towards us. Seymour’s eyes grew as wide as saucers, and I might have found it funny if I wasn’t about ready to squeel like a girl myself.

“Gun it,” I whispered to Seymour.

Seymour smashed the accelerator in a desperate attempt to pull out.

Then his car made a pathetic sort of whimper, and died right there on the spot.

“My car just died,” Seymour blinked.

“It’s about to have company,” I said. Before I could think to lock the passenger door (and as beat up as Seymour’s car is, I’m not sure it would have worked anyway), Saul swung it open with one hand, and hauled me out with another throwing me onto his front lawn.

“I said what the fuck are you losers doing here?” He demanded.

Oh, what the hell. I’m going to get my ass beat anyway, and it isn’t like he’d believe me I shrugged and answered honestly, “I thought I’d fuck the shit out your mom. Seemed like the thing to do.”

“You,” He pointed down at me, while Seymour facepalmed in the driver’s seat “Are a dead man.”

“Saul, what’s going on?” A voice called from his door. It was a familiar voice, and as I saw a flash of red hair and a busty figure, it wasn’t hard to figure out that THIS is the place Elizabeth Layton had gone to. Saul tended to play the field, and it would appear that it was Elizabeth’s turn or something.

Seeing it was me, she rolled her eyes, “Oh. The fag. Kick his ass and let’s go back inside.”

I was getting a little tired of that talk from her, and still fearless with the courage that comes with nothing to lose, I snapped at her, “Hey, just because I’m making nearly straight As does not make me a fag you bigoted bitch!”

Then something creepy happened, twilight zone creepy I mean. Saul’s foot that was about to kick me in the side went back down to starting position even as Elizabeth’s facial expression went from cruel to admiring, and both said at once, “You are nerds.” I don’t know if it was chance, but they both said it in perfect Unison.

“And it’s good to be a nerd,” I replied, with sudden confidence back. And my voice wasn’t alone either. Seymour had said it too.

Like I said, it was creepy.

But being creeped out only lasted for a second, and then all that was left was that cool confidence, that utter certainty that as a nerd, I was in charge. I wasn’t alone either, Seymour had gotten out of the car, all fear gone. I glanced at him, “Follow my lead on this.”

“Sure, man,” He nodded amiably.

“Elizabeth,” I turned my attention to the busty redhead. Her knockers rivaled Cheryl’s despite the fact Cheryl was older (if not by much). Man, if she had another growth spurt in her somehow she was going to end up down right huge.

“Yes, Toby?” She asked, breathing a bit heavy, as if talking to a nerd were terribly arousing.

I walked up behind her, “Elizabeth, you keep making ‘fag’ comments? Why do you think that is?”

“I…” She seemed to stammer, “I don’t know. Mostly because it packs a lot of punch, but also I just don’t like gays.” She wrinkled her nose.

“Elizabeth, we’re nerds, so we know lots about statistics.” I shot Seymour a knowing look over her shoulder before continuing, “Did you know that 76% of hot teenage girls who disparage alternative lifestyles are doing it because of they’re in denial of their own lesbian tendencies?”

Elizabeth’s sexy brows knitted at this news, “No, I didn’t know that.”

“Actually,” Seymour stated, “I think it’s closer to 83% among redheads.”

If Seymour wanted to jazz up the bullshit a bit, I figured I’d run with it, “Good point, fellow nerd. Scientific studies do indicate that trend. So you see, Elizabeth, the reason you call others fag or dyke or whatever is because you’ve been trying to suppress your own strong sexual attraction to other females.”

Her red mane tossed for a second, “But I’m not a lesbian, I like guys!” It started out strong, but ended up in a whimper.

“Yeah, she’s had me plenty of times,” Saul said, then looked aghast for intruding.

“Hey meathead,” I raised my voice to him, “You know anything about statistical analysis?”

“Uhm…”

“Then shut up. Nerd talking,” I stated rudely to him. If it had been anyone else besides Saul, I might have felt bad about dissing him like that, but this asshole deserved every humiliation he got. More on that latter, I told myself, right now, Seymour and I had a hot redhead to work with.

Seymour was motioning me to come over so he could confab with me a bit. “Be right back,” I patted Elizabeth’s ass and walked over to him, “What?”

He kept his voice low, “If you turn her into a lesbian, she’s not going to want to do us.”

“Oh, right. Bi?” I asked.

“Bi is hot,” He nodded.

“Start it up again, and use the word nerd a lot,” I told him low then walked back to her.

Seymour shrugged and spoke up, “You know, fellow nerd. She MIGHT be bisexual. In fact, I dare say the odds are nearly doubled that she is.”

“An interesting hypothesis” I nodded mock sagely. “Let’s test it out,” I unzipped my pants, fiddled with my underwear, and exposed an increasingly hard member before Elizabeth, “You like cocks?”

“Yes,” She nodded eyeing it, “Never saw yours before but I …”

“Think it’s great, because it’s a nerd cock,” I nodded finishing the sentence for her. She smiled a bit at that idea. “Tell you what, if you can suck me off and enjoy it, it will mean you’re not a lesbian, but a bisexual. Deal?”

Elizabeth seemed troubled for a moment, thoughts racing through her head, then she nodded, “ok.”

Saul gave a whimper of protest. Clearly not liking this, but unable to argue with statistics.

Elizabeth went down on me, putting her lips to work. This was my second blowjob but my first girl my own age, and it was different. I realized that while older women could be sexy as hell, I’d neglected a very exciting age bracket. She sure had a lot of practice, judging by the way she practically unhinged her lower jaw to take me in, and she was unrelenting about it. I guess she really wanted to prove she wasn’t a lesbian. Any other time I would consider the possibility of writing some sort of human study term paper on this … but even Nerds have trouble using their brains when a hot chick is trying to suck their balls out through their man straw. “You like that, don’t you slut?” was all I managed, and that a bit pettily. Either she did already, or did after I said so because she increased the already furious tempo in affirmation.

I exploded into her mouth pretty quickly after that, but she didn’t seem to mind. She swallowed with gulp, getting almost all of it except a thin trail on the left side of her lower lip. I tried to place it in my top ten sexiest sights I’d ever seen list, but then realized that in a week I’d probably have a lot samples to file in that list so best put it off.

“Well?” She asked, eyes hopeful.

“Definitely a bisexual slut, and not a lesbian slut,” Seymour said, looking pretty hard himself now.

“Agreed,” I caught my breath back, “You clearly love curves, tits and pussy, but you’re also major into cock, Elizabeth. And, of course, you love nerd cock most.”

She started to nod, then thought about it, “Wait, how do you know I love nerd cock most?”

“Please,” Seymour said helpfully, “We’re nerds. We know these things. Explain it to her, Toby.”

My mind raced for a second, but then I smiled, “It’s really simple, Liz here loves cock. She loves pussy, but the way we knew she loved pussy was because she was insulting to gays and lesbians. Now, you have also insulted nerds, right Elizabeth?”

“Uh huh,” She said, trying to keep up. “All the time…I don’t know why. I mean, nerds deserve everything.”

“You were insecure,” Seymour replied.

“oh.”

I ran with it, “Right, and the reason you picked on nerds was that you were in denial about them too. You want them more than anyone else. But that’s ok, you aren’t so shy about it anymore.”

Her eyes lit up in understanding, “Oh my god, I’ve been such a bitch to you guys.” She ran fingers over my chest with one hand, and lowered the other hand to stroke at Seymour’s arousal, “I’m so sorry. I had no idea I was so mixed up. I really treated you guys badly.”

“Yes, you did.” I stated, “But now that you’ve had this revelation, you’re going to be a lot nicer period. You KNOW you love pussy, and you know you lust after nerds. It’s a big load off…” I Paused, “No pun intended.” I glanced over at Seymour, “In fact, I bet you really want Seymour to fuck the shit out of you already, don’t you?”

Elizabeth eyed Seymour’s tented pants like a famine victim eying a cheeseburger, “Oh god, yes.”

Seymour grinned, “Dude, you sure?”

I nodded, “Totally, sides, she just gave ME a blowjob, so you should get first crack at her pussy. It’s not like she won’t give us all plenty of turns later.”

“Man, you rock” He said. Already Elizabeth was unbuckling his belt.

“Wait, this is all wrong…” Saul whined, “She’s my date.”

A dozen vindictive thoughts ran through my brain. I thought about making him a true motherfucker, after a chat with his mom I could certainly arrange it. She’d listen to me; I was, after all, a nerd. Then it occurred to me that I didn’t know his mom, and lousy upbringing skills aside, she probably hadn’t done anything wrong enough to deserve the jerk. Seymour wasn’t paying attention; he was already being led by Elizabeth, she was on the trunk of Saul’s car and spreading her legs for him. Soon they were pumping away to beat the band.

“Saul, listen to me.” I said, “She was your date.”

“Was?”

I nodded, “Look at the facts, Saul. She’s gave me a blow job. She’s fucking the hell out of Seymour now. And what are you doing?”

He thought about it as if it were a complex algebra equation, “Standing here?”

“Standing there,” I agreed. “Doing nothing,” I stated. “She’s nerd property now, and you realize that.” He nodded, an annoyed flicker in his gaze, “Besides, you can’t get it up.”

“Huh? What are you talking about?” He snarled and for a moment I wondered if I had gone too far.

“You heard me. Your own psychological hang-ups are working against you. You’ve heard bullies are insecure right?”

“Well, I HEARD it…”

“In your case, it’s true. You’re insecure, and hateful, and it blocks you. The tension has built up too much. You can no longer perform. EVERY Time you try to fuck a girl, you’ll go flaccid.”

“I will?” He looked terrified.

I really was feeling NO guilt. Hell, if you ask me, the guy was getting off easy, “Yup. In fact, the only way you can get off at all is late at night, in your own bed, where you stare into the ceiling and jack off. And the only way THAT works is if you imagine the hottest chicks you want to do… and then imagine a nerd fucking them. You have to do it alone with your own imagination, because seeing the real thing? It intimidates you.”

At that moment, Elizabeth cried out “Oh fuck, yes!” and kept going.

Saul gaped as his car was now someone else’s love machine. He looked a bit nervous, “Intimidated?”

“It’s a size thing,” I told him, “Your brain is too small. This humiliates you.”

He flushed with embarrassment at that, “My brain is too small.”

I nodded again, “Yeah, and it’s going to stay small, or even get smaller the more you pick on people or try to bully them. Oh, and Saul…”

“Yeah?” He swallowed eyes hungry for Elizabeth but unable to get an erection in the presence of bigger brains.

“You can trust me on this,” I stated with a tone of command, “because I’m a nerd. In this case? Size DOES Matter.”

“I… I …” He looked at me, looked at his slut of a former girlfriend banging away with Seymour, then to the house, “I gotta go.” And he shot into his house, and I think to his bedroom.

I presume to masturbate while he dreamt of big brained nerds banging away at the women in his life.

There was a gasp as Seymour and Elizabeth finished up. She grinned, “Nerds are great.”

“Thanks,” Seymour said, “You want her again, Toby? I’m gonna need a minute.”

The redhead, sweaty and shining on the car, laughed freely, “Why don’t we all go inside and you can BOTH have me?”

Seymour and I blinked, “At the same time?”

“Sure…” she touched her ass, “Haven’t you ever heard of a three way? I can handle both of you.” Then she pointed to her still wet beaver and mouth in turn. “I got lots of room.”

It would seem we nerds might have big brains, but we clearly had LOTS more to learn.