The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No Nerd Left Behind

By shyguy

(Chapter Two)

There was a smile on my face as I walked home that Friday night. I had learned more in the last two hours about women than I’d learned in all the years preceding it. Still, something felt strange. I knew it was good to be a Nerd now. I knew it with the certainty that I knew the Earth was round. But some thoughts plagued me.

As a nerd, I should be rewarded for my grades, but why did my best friend’s mom decide SHE was the one to provide the reward just like that? And why did she seem to agree to the Pig Tails after only a moment’s hesitation? Heck, she had told me she’d be getting a costume in the next day or so, so to drop by again.

I certainly planned to.

Lastly, where did this newfound confidence come from? Folks who tell you that adversity builds character clearly haven’t been plagued non stop by bullies any time recently, or they’d realize there were some very strong provisos. Yet now I felt utterly sure of myself. I was a nerd, and that came with rewards.

I opened the door of my house and headed to the kitchen. As I approached, I could hear the sounds getting loader and louder. Before this evening, I wouldn’t have been able to place them, but now I knew what those sounds were. Soft moans and groans of pleasure, the slapping of flesh against flesh. Curious, I peeked into the kitchen.

Mom was on all fours, the discarded parts of a bikini nearby. Ken had his hands on her ass and back, for balance I assume, as he pistoned his cock deep into my mother doggie style. I’d heard of Doggie style before, but that’s one Mrs. Toshiro and I hadn’t tried…yet. Mom was a bit out of shape, she’d complained about that, but it didn’t seem to bother Kenji. He was thrusting in and out of her like it was a contest.

“Slow it down,” My mother chuckled between moans, “Make it last, baby… better for both of us.”

Kenji tried to restrain his eagerness, and obligingly slowed down.

See, that’s one of the reasons I like Kenji. He’s a nice guy who tries to take the feelings of others into account. Still, something was wrong, something that left an empty feeling inside of me, and made my gut stir. Oh, that was it.

“Sorry to intrude, but mom, I’m hungry, I don’t suppose you two mind if I make myself a sandwich or something?” I inquired.

My mom almost purred as she tightened around my friend’s dick, “Oh, I brought some dinner home with me for you on my way back from shopping. It’s in a bag in the fridge. Just heat it right up.” Her eyelids fluttered a tad, “Mmm, gawd that’s nice.”

“Thanks, mom,” I smiled, got the food, and set the microwave.

By the time my food went ‘ding’, so had Kenji as he climaxed.

“Slow’s not bad,” Kenji admitted as he disentangled from my mom, “But it can be hard to be patient.”

“Did the bikini help?” My mom said, gathering the bikini back up. “I don’t normally wear these. I tend to be more conservative, I just bought this one tonight because… because…” Her eyes narrowed almost suspiciously, “I’m not sure WHY I bought it.”

That was interesting.

“The bikini was great, you should totally flaunt it if you got it,” Kenji said sagely.

“Well, I don’t know,” Mom said, now back in the outfit. She seemed to be posing a bit for Kenji, almost without thinking about it.

“Trust me, Mrs. Walker,” Ken assured her, “I’m a Nerd.”

“And it’s good to be a nerd,” Mom said, and her eyes got a sort of glazed but hungry look, then she smiled, “Ok. I’ll try to flaunt what I got more.”

Ken then looked a bit embarrassed, “I don’t think I’ll have the energy for err... another time.”

“Don’t worry,” Mom said to him gently, “It’s not just you. All men have their limits. Later I can show you other ways to make sure the woman you’re with gets off even when you’re…tired.” My mom’s voice had a sultry tone that was a bit disturbing. I mean, she IS my mom.

Still, she was happy, and that’s cool.

“I’m going to go shower,” My mom told us, then kissed Kenji hotly before sauntering off, a bit of pride in her stride and a shake in her ass she clearly meant for Kenji’s enjoyment.

Once she was gone, between bites, I smiled at Kenji, “You know what this means, right?”

He nodded, “No longer virgins, man!”

We high-fived.

“Still,” I continued, “Did you get the feeling something ODD is happening during all this?”

“Like what?” He said, fortunately having put his pants back on.

I mean, I like Ken, but neither of us wants to be nude around the other a lot.

“I don’t know,” I confided, “Stuff like, well, it’s good to be a nerd. Nerds are rewarded. But why now?”

“Why what now?” He inquired.

“Why didn’t we realize this till now?” I asked.

Ken grew thoughtful, “I hadn’t thought of that. You’re right. That IS strange. Being a nerd didn’t seem so good yesterday.”

“Being a nerd didn’t seem good ever,” I stated, “So what happened today… besides us getting laid.”

“Growth spurt?” He guessed.

“Another inch in the waist doesn’t count.”

“Cultural revolution?”

“Seen TV commercials lately?”

“Oh, Right. What culture.” He hummed, “Hey, do you think it was the new casserole at lunch today?”

I shook my head, “I had the fish.”

“True, we need something in common,” He scratched his chin then glanced past me at the kitchen clock, “Crap. Is it that late? I need to head home if I want dinner for myself. Dad is back from work and he won’t want to wait around. Mmmm, maybe he’ll watch the DVD. Mom said she’d be sure he did. That buys me more time.”

That reminded me, “The DVD, you got it too, we all did. I wonder if it’s related?”

Ken considered it, “Maybe. I have to go though. See if you can find anything weird about it. We’ll talk tomorrow. Tell your mom I will DEFINITELY be back.” He waved as he left.

I searched around for the DVD but couldn’t find it. When mom came out, looking gloriously refreshed, and wearing a much more stylish night robe than normal, I asked her about it.

“The DVD? Oh yes, very important that DVD. That’s why I gave it away,” She explained.

“Beg pardon?”

“I thought our neighbor could use it. You know, Cheryl and her husband?”

“You gave the DVD to the Dandridges?” I asked, “But they don’t even have kids yet. Why would they care?”

“It just made sense.” Mom shrugged nonchalantly, and turned on some TV.

“Mind if I get it back?” I lied, “I want to watch it again.”

“They might be done with it,” Mom admitted. “Go ahead if you like.”

“Thanks, I’ll be right back.”

Ok, so mom was suddenly lounging around in more feminine night gowns instead of the usual yellow terrycloth monster. She was also handing out high school made DVDs to young couples who didn’t even have kids yet. She was also doing my best friends doggie style and loving it.

Only one of these things made any sort of logic at all to me.

The Dandridges were in a small house across the street, so it wasn’t like I had to bust my hump getting to them. By this time, I was feeling more rested, and even a bit aroused just from thinking on what had happened between Kenji’s mom and me.

You know, I really should learn her first name sometime.

Cheryl Dandridge is a curvy blonde with hazel eyes. Only twenty four, she works at a legal firm somewhere if I recall. She’s close enough to our age yet old enough to be filled out that most guys I know have the hots for her.

I wondered if she recognized that as I nerd I was due certain perks?

I knocked on the Dandridges’ door, hoping to find out.

Much to my disappointment, Mister Dandridge was the one who opened the door. The local girls might sneer at how we guys held our tongues out with Mrs. Dandridge, but I noticed they tended to sigh when Mr. Dandridge walked by. He was a good looking guy I guess. Broad chest, dark curly hair and blue eyes, all of which girls seemed to like.

“Hi, Mister Dandridge,” I said, “It’s me, Toby Walker.”

“Oh yeah, Kathy’s boy, she was by earlier,” He smiled, “No offense, but that DVD? I didn’t see the point. Pretty dull stuff.”

“Yeah,” I laughed, “But I need it back.”

“Not a problem, I’ll get it right now,” Mr. Dandridge went back into his house, calling, “Cheryl, they need the DVD back.”

About ten minutes passed and I wondered if they’d forgotten about me.

Then Mr. Dandridge returned, “Sorry about that, I burned a copy of the DVD, to hand out to others if need be.” He smiled.

I gave him a nonplused look, “Why would you make a copy of a pointless and dull DVD?”

He squirmed for a moment, as if something was troubling him, and then shrugged, “Whatever. How’s school?”

Miserable, especially compared to the fun I’m having out of it, I thought, but that wasn’t what folks wanted to hear. Instead I just said, “It’s going ok. I’m way ahead of most of my other peers, making straight A’s …except in PE of course.”

“P.E. doesn’t matter,” Mister Dandridge mono-toned, his eyes getting that strange glazed look, then he seemed to snap out of it, “You want to fuck my wife while you’re here then? Bright kid like you deserves a reward.”

My mouth fell open, “Mister Dandridge, I… err…”

He laughed, and patted me on the shoulder, “It is ok. You’re a nerd.”

“And it’s good to be a nerd,” I found myself saying without realizing I had said it. Then it was my turn to smile, “Sure…I’m a bit spent, but your wife is such a fox, I’d be a fool not to.”

“Ask her for a titty fuck,” He said, “She’s got quite a pair.”

“What’s a titty fuck?” I asked. I had ideas, of course, but still, this was new to me.

“Are you in for a treat,” His grin broadened as he led me to the living room. His wife was on the couch. While still in office hose, a short skirt and a blouse, she’d taken her shoes off, and somehow looked more buxom than I remembered her being. I stared with delight at the cleavage with that strange confidence that empowered me now.

Cheryl, on the other hand, looked baffled to see me here, “Hi, Toby.” She gave a questioning glance to her husband, “Rex, didn’t you already give him the DVD back?”

“I was just hoping for a tit fuck too, Cheryl,” I answered honestly.

Suddenly she got all angry, and for no good reason, “Now see here, you brat…” I thought she was going to slap me. Yikes!

Rex interrupted her, “Cheryl, what are you doing?!” He seemed embarrassed by her reaction, “Toby is a nerd, honey, a NERD.”

And just like that, the anger went right out of her. Her snarl was replaced by a pleasant smile, and in a dreamy voice she replied, “And it’s GOOD to be a nerd.”

“That’s better,” Rex was clearly relieved his wife was no longer acting crazy, “You two have fun. I’m going to go bowling, and if I see Jake there, I’ll hand him a copy of the DVD.”

I didn’t know who Jake was, but if he was the same age as Rex, then I didn’t see how it would help him much. Still, I had other things to focus on, two other things right now in fact, “Later, Rex.”

The fact that I was calling them by their first names didn’t feel odd. In fact, I felt like it was my due. I was a nerd. Sure, they were older, but I was smarter… and that meant something. Didn’t it?

Once he was gone, I looked at Cheryl, still on the couch. My eyes were riveted to her breasts, they were huge, “I don’t remember your tits being so big.” I said admiringly. I couldn’t wait to see them uncovered.

“Women prefer if you call them breasts, Toby,” Though despite her chastisement, her bosom was heaving, and she looked warm, eager even.

“And I don’t prefer to be called a brat,” I reminded her of her own slip, “Besides, Cheryl, when they get that big, I think you should call them tits.”

“Tits?” She muttered to herself, “It seems so crude… still, he IS a nerd.” Then she nodded to herself, and smiled up at me, “I’m glad you like my tits. Normally I wear a minimizer, it makes them look smaller, more professional at the office. Otherwise men would just stare.”

I was shocked, “They have bras like that?”

She nodded.

“Wow, that just seems wrong somehow,” It was my turn to speak to myself. I just couldn’t believe there were probably of hundreds of women, maybe thousands, who wanted to look SMALLER than they were.

“Wrong…” I heard her repeat in a soft voice.

That caught my attention. Surely she wasn’t going to change her dress code just because of some High School Student’s opinion. She also seemed happy to call them tits now. Yeah, somehow this was all connected to the ‘weirdness’. I was sure of it. It was time to experiment. Otherwise I’d never get to the bottom of this.

“Cheryl, take off that blouse and that bra, let me see those tits,” I told her in a firm voice. She immediately and happily complied. Now that her torso was bare, I found myself again in awe of the many wonderful sizes and shapes the feminine design came in. Cheryl’s glorious globes were ripe, full, and large. I guess other guys have breast sizes memorized as if they worked at a lingerie department. Others make melon size comparisons, as if they worked in a grocery store. I knew they weren’t watermelon sized or anything silly, but they were still big, round, and beautiful. The nipples were pink and perfect, hard with arousal.

At this point, I was starting to wonder if there was a pair of breasts I didn’t like.

“Cheryl,” I licked my lips, and prepared to test my theory, “You have beautiful breasts, fantastic tits, you should be proud of them. Heck, you should wear bras that make them look bigger still. It’s okay that men stare. You want them to stare.”

Cheryl was shuddering on the couch, her eyes half closed as she began stroking her breasts, muttering to herself a bit. Was she fighting it? Or agreeing? I couldn’t be sure. Still, if I was right…

“And Cheryl?”

“Yes, Toby?” Her breathing was ragged.

“You can trust me, because I am a Nerd,” I used the phrase with an authority I’d never possessed before.

All the tension seemed to ease out of her at the N word, and she gave a deep chuckle, as her opened eyes noticed my hard on, and my staring. She purred, “Yes.you.are. You like my fantastic titties, don’t you, you bad boy.” It was a statement, not a question, “I want you to fuck them, fuck my tits.”

“How do I… uhm,” I blushed, which she seemed to find adorable, “I’ve never done a ‘titty fuck’ before.”

“Just pull that cock of yours out, and I’ll do the rest.” She assured me.

The next thing I knew, those perfect melons were hugging my shaft with a vengeance. Cheryl’s dainty hands squeezed her tits, and her tits squeezed me. I became less passive about it, rubbing up and down the twin titans that would otherwise have held my manhood in place.

“Oh god,” I gasped as we picked up the tempo, “This is fantastic!”

“You like it, don’t you baby,” Cheryl grinned wickedly, “You love fucking my tits, my beautiful boobs, don’t you?”

I think I said yes, but I can’t be sure. I may have just groaned. It was good that I’d already had sex that night, or I’d have spilled fast for sure. As it was, it wasn’t too long before I sprayed my seed between those two heavenly hills.

“I hope you liked that too, Cheryl,” I said, regaining my balance. If my theory was right, my suggestions would stick. She’d not de-emphasize her breasts any more. If I was wrong, what she’d done to me was still awesome.

“Loved it,” She reached over and kissed me hotly, her tongue sliding in my mouth and then she parted, “Keep those grades up,” Then she lifted her boobs with her hands, “And I’ll keep these up for you.”

“Deal,” I replied.

My head was spinning with the possibilities as I went back home, how everyone, even myself, seemed to be acting odd now. I had my theories, but they’d have to wait because, frankly?

I was exhausted.