The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NICOLE GOES TO A WEDDING

Nicole dressed slowly. She had to look just right. She was attending her cousin’s wedding later in the day. There were 300 guests, including lots of family. The bride—her cousin and her cousin’s parents—her aunt and uncle, who was her dad’s older brother would obviously be there. There would be lots of other aunts and uncles too. Plenty of other cousins, some her age, some much older, and a few younger kids too. Then there would be friends of her family. Her aunt and uncle had plenty of connections in the city and so there would be quite a number of older professional men and their wives. Some of these men were elected officials even. Plenty of these men knew Nicole’s dad as well. That isn’t even counting all the other people on the groom’s side, most she never met. In short, she had to look perfect.

Just as she was told since she was little, she wanted to look like a perfect little lady. She found a very cute dress. It was pale pink, made of a thin gossamer fabric that was layered so that she could get away without a slip. It was a tad short and she knew she would have to not bend forward too much as anyone behind her would get a good look up her dress. It also displayed her rather impressive DD cup cleavage. On the other hand, the bride was the true focus and Nicole was not by any means alone in the “ample bosom” department in her family. She wouldn’t stand out from most of the other women and with the bride and all the other important people present, she would blend in. She decided to wear her pink lace lingerie underneath too. She had this very pretty lace set of panties, a shelf bra, and a garter belt. Nicole knew her dad would not be happy about how much cleavage the dress, accentuated by the shelf bra, would show. On the other hand, she would have to wear a burlap sack to satisfy her dad and his conservative ways. Besides, even though the bra didn’t cover the top of her areolas, the dress would cover that, at least if she didn’t bend forward. She wore white stockings and white 4 inch heels, bright pink lipstick, and a bouncy curly hair-do to complete her pretty look

Luckily, Nicole’s mom also wore a dress that showed off her tits too. (Nicole got her DDs from her mom—who had Es!). Nicole’s dad couldn’t keep his eyes off his sexy wife that he barely looked at his daughter, so she escaped his “you should dress more modestly” look or comment.

The ceremony was very nice although Nicole did wish she wore a slightly longer dress, as she kept tugging her dress down every time she caught a glimpse of her garter strap. She knew if any man would look, he would get a nice view. And no surprise, she did catch a few older men, probably friends of her uncle, but maybe even distant cousins or great uncles, peering over at her. She started to feel a bit embarrassed and this caused her to feel warm. Oh god. She was getting turned on by the older men looking. Oh god, oh god. She felt her nipples harden and hoped her dress would conceal them.

She tried hard to concentrate on the ceremony to take her mind off of things and it was working. Yet, when her cousin promised to “obey” her new husband, Nicole could only imagine man ordering her about in the most embarrassing ways and Nicole dutifully obeying. Oh god, how exciting. Obeying her husband was such a turn on.

Once the ceremony was over, Nicole tried to mingle with some cousins she knew who were of similar age. All the girls talked about how pretty the bride looked, how excited they were for her and about their various relationships. Nicole had not much to offer in that regard. She hadn’t been on a date in months. Worse, she knew she was considered a prude by some of the local boys and that her reputation as a “good girl” must have spread. All of her desires about being subservient to men, especially older men, were personal and secret. She never acted on any of it.

The reception was held in a large banquet room in the biggest hotel in the city. Nicole sat with her parents and some other older couples. She caught the men at the table looking at her and making excuses to ask her to pass something—water, the salt, basket of bread—anything, to get her to lean forward. They were looking down her dress and she grew excited to let these older men see. After the dinner, Nicole started to mingle around the room full of tables and several older men stopped her to talk to her. Some were uncles. Some were businessmen from town. Each made a point to peer down her dress. Nicole grew more excited to have so much attention paid to her “girls.” She was embarrassed too, but still excited.

One of her uncles, the bride’s father, came up to her and hugged her and kissed her cheek. He told her how beautiful she looked and how he expected to be at her wedding soon too. Nicole imagined vowing to “obey” again and she giggled. “Thanks Uncle Rico.”

Later Nicole excused herself to the ladies room. It was enormous. There must have been 20 stalls. Nicole walked to the far end and went inside. There was a funny smell—not what one would expect in a ladies room. More like a sweet list. It was even odder that such an elegant ladies room had graffiti scribbled on the wall. “Be a good girl. Obey. Knock and enjoy.” What did that mean? Nicole slid down her panties (she was smart enough to wear her panties OVER her garters, so she could keep her stockings on in case of having to go to the ladies room) to pee. She stared at the graffiti. “Be a good girl.” She repeated that phrase in her head over and over as she sat on the toilet. “Obey.” She repeated that too. Be a good girl Nicole. Obey like a good girl Nicole. She lost track of time as she kept repeating those words. Her mind repeating the words over and over again as the sweet aroma lingered as if it was being piped into the stall.

But there were the last words too. “Knock and enjoy.” What does that mean? Knock on what? The stall? Enjoy what? This was so weird in such a nice place. As Nicole slid her panties back up, she giggled and knocked on the side of the stall. She shrugged her shoulders and was opening the stall door when there was a knock from the other side. What?!?! What was that? She giggled again and knocked back. And then it happened. A tile on the wall slid to the side and a hole appeared. And then just like that a cock poked through. Oh my god! Nicole nervously giggled. She noticed grey pubic hairs. She noticed there was a very nice pair of black pants with the fly down with this cock poking though.

Oh god. What is she supposed to do? Call the police? Run away? Who could that belong to? But something told her to be a good girl and obey. She knelt down some to try to get a better look through the hole, but she could only see the cock. It was bouncing some up and down. She tried to push it back with her hand but ended up sliding her hand up and down the shaft. Mmmm it was so warm and hard. She giggled more. Maybe if she stroked it for a bit he would go away. So she slowly stroked the cock thinking that was all he would want. She tried to get a closer look and the cock head rubbed on her cheek. She gasped. Oh god. That was so scary. It almost went into my mouth. I wonder if my cousin might have to do that tonight for her new husband. I suppose if he ordered her to. She has to obey. She has to be a good girl. If I was the bride and my husband, my older husband with grey pubic hairs, told me to suck his cock, I suppose I would. I would have to. I would have to obey like a good girl. I’d just open my mouth like a good wife and … (and soon Nicole had her mouth open and was sliding her mouth over the cock).

Nicole moaned over the older cock like a good wife would. She imagined him ordering her to suck it and suck it and she did just as she was told. She kissed it. She licked it. She even pressed her face to the wall and licked the balls. She would be very good at obeying. Then she took the cock back in her mouth and slowly bobbed her mouth up and down pleasing the older man. Nicole felt wet inside her panties as she moved her mouth faster, faster, faster. She felt her pussy growing wetter. When the cock exploded, Nicole felt an orgasm of her own as she dutifully swallowed every drop, just as she imagined being ordered to do. MMMMMMMM Nicole moaned as she felt every single drop enter her mouth and slide down her throat. She popped her mouth off and kissed the tip for a long time before the cock slid back out of the hole and the tile piece was placed back.

Nicole giggled. Then she thought—oh god. What did I just do? She rushed out of the stall and back to the reception. She saw her aunt and mom talking. She tried to act calm.

“Hi mom, Aunt Rita. Where are Uncle Rico and dad?”

“Oh they went to the men’s room a while ago dear.”

“Oh god! I mean …”

Nicole rushed away and saw one of her other uncles. “Hi Uncle Lewis.”

“Hi Nicole. You look very pretty tonight.”

“Thanks.” Nicole blushed knowing even her own uncles were looking down her dress.”

“Have you seen my dad or Uncle Rico.?”

“I did a little while ago in the men’s room. They were there, so was I, and your Uncle Sergio. And a few of your cousins too. I guess all the wine hit us at the same time.”

(Giggle) “Oh yeah. Funny one Uncle Lewis.”

Nicole walked away. Who did she suck off? Her dad? Her uncle? One of her older cousins? Maybe a family friend? Oh god, it was so embarrassing.

Nicole soon learned the mayor was in the bathroom about the same time. So were 3 of her dad’s own business friends. She even overheard a conversation from some older men, men she did not know, saying something along the lines of how men were taking turns to use a stall and hoping to get a good knock. There was a 2 minute time limit in the stall, and if no knock, then the next guy got to wait. So far only one guy got lucky tonight. Probably one of the bride’s slutty friends or maybe a lonely housewife on the other side. The men laughed.

Oh god, Nicole was the “slutty friend.”

She rushed back to the ladies room to try to compose herself. She stayed away from the last stall, and in fact, she did not go into any stall. She just stared at herself in the mirror trying to catch her breath. She saw her nipples were very hard and clearly visible through the dress. She saw her lipstick was all smeared. Oh god! Did anyone notice? They would be able to know it was her mouth sucking cock. She was so glad she was alone in the ladies room as she tried hard to get a grip. The sweet smell was drifting to the vanity area.

Then she heard it. A knock from the far end of the room. It was coming from the last stall. It was the knock of someone who knew what he wanted. She stepped closer. The knock was rather stern. She opened the stall door. The tile piece was already slid to the side. She gasped. There was one more loud knock and then it was there. Another cock. This one was bigger than the last one. She saw heavy balls with lots of grey hairs. Her mouth began salivating. Her nostrils were full of the sweet smell, and the words were telling her to obey and be a good girl. She knew she had to obey. The words were right there on the wall of the stall. She had to be a good girl. She walked inside the stall and closed the door. Rather than bend down, she knelt like a dutiful wife. She softly stroked the cock, kissing the head like a good girl. She licked up and down the sides and then slowly started licking the balls. A good wife always remembers the balls. She suckled on one ball, then another. She gently lifted her skirt and used one hand to rub the front of her panties as she took the cock inside her mouth. She moaned as she slowly sucked the cock of this powerful man. She wanted to please him to be his good girl. She sucked and sucked and sucked. She giggled as she heard him moan through the wall. She WAS a good girl. She sucked harder and harder and felt his cock grow harder. Then suddenly it pulled back. Nicole was started. What? Why did he do that? She peered inside the hole and it hit her. A blast of cum shot though. She pulled back and the cock poked back through, shooting more cum on her. Shots hit her face, her hair, her neck, dripping down into her cleavage. She quickly tried to put it back in her mouth and finish him off proper. She suckled on the cock until it was dry. Then it pulled away and the tile slid back.

Nicole knelt there. She felt the warm goo coating her face. Dripping down her neck and sliding inside her dress, resting on the tops of her tits. Oh god. Now what? She was covered in cum. She really was the “slutty friend” that the other men were talking about. And she sucked off another man—another family friend, or worse family member. She tried to pull as much cum off her face as she could with her hands, licking her fingers clean.

Nicole came out of the stall, feeling sticky and excited. Her panties were soaked, and worse, her chest was sticky with cum, clinging to her tits and dripping down inside her bra. She looked at herself in the mirror, and saw her dress could not hide how hard her nipples were. Her face has a cummy glow. She sighed and figured she was as clean as she could be. She tried to hide in plain sight by sitting in the back of the room at a mostly empty table. She overheard more older men talking about the lucky two men who got head and how they were planning to get back to the rest room hoping they’d be the next lucky one.

Nicole softly moaned thinking how she made two men “lucky.” Then she saw him, one of her uncle’s and dad’s business acquaintances. He was surrounded by several other older men and he was getting slapped on the back as he loudly told of his good fortune. Nicole recognized him as someone who had been in her house when she was younger. And now she knew he was one of the men who had their cocks in her mouth. She moaned quietly to herself as she reached under the table and lightly reached under her dress, softly rubbing the front of her panties.

“Nicole!”

She jumped, pulling her hand back but raising her dress up exposing her panties and garters.

“I’ve been calling for you for a minute or two.”

Nicole looked. It was one of her uncles. She could tell her saw her wet panties. She blushed red as she tugged down her dress. She saw his eyes then drift to her chest and she blushed even more. She hoped he didn’t see how her chest was shiny from her earlier cum bath.

“Sorry Uncle Sergio.”

“I was just asking if you have seen your mom or Aunt.”

“Oh … ummm … no. I’m not sure,”

“Would you mind going into the ladies room and looking while I check elsewhere?”

“Oh, ummm OK I guess.”

“That’s a good girl.”

Nicole gasped when he said it. Did he know? Was he asking her to …?

She and her Uncle walked together until they go to the different doors. She tried to hide her excitement as she stepped into the ladies room. She told herself just to look for her mom or Aunt and then get out. There was no one else in there, but she could easily hear the knocking coming from the last stall. The sweet smell was there too. She stood frozen. She was NOT going to walk over there. Maybe just a bit closer to be able to tell how loud the knocking was, but that is it. No closer. One more step and that would be it. Well maybe just to open the stall door, but no closer. The words were right there on the stall. Be a good girl. Obey. Nicole giggled when she saw a cock with grey pubic hairs pushing through the hole in the open tile space. Poor fellow. He would not get what he was expecting. She had no plans to kneel down, well at least not any closer to the cock. Maybe kneel just to see if she could see better. Well she did have to crawl closer to get a better look. She giggled thinking how much a tease she was being when she took the cock in her hands. He was going to be let down when she refused to put it in her mouth. Maybe just a kiss to kinda say she was sorry. She pursed her lips together to give a kiss as she gently stroked the hard old cock in front of her. She used her other hand to pull her dress down her chest some to expose her tits. She didn’t want any accidents by having cum on the front of her dress. She had to be smart about it after all. She was going to use her brain about this and … hey she had the cock in her mouth and she was sucking away. Her tongue was rolling around the shaft as she softly sucked up and down on the cock she had no plan to suck. Well maybe just for a bit, but no way was she going to make another man cum on her face or in her mouth even though she loved how good cum tasted when it filled her mouth and she could tell this cock was just about ready. Oh god! What was she doing? She wasn’t going to let this happen again. She pulled her mouth off. She was not going to do this again, remember? She had to stop. Oh God, it is splattering on my face. Mmmmm it feels so good coating me and dripping down on my tits. Mmmmmmmmm, back in my mouth to suck it dry. Nicole smile as she felt the last drops on her tongue as she swallowed dutifully. Then she gasped. She did it again! She wasn’t going to and here she was kneeling in the stall, coated with cum on her face and tits and her mouth sucking a cock dry.

She pulled her mouth off and decided that was enough! She was not going to … oh god, another hard cock just popped through. Well maybe one more.

45 minutes later Nicole just finished off her 7th cock in a row. She swallowed most of the cum of most of the men, but she sure had plenty splash on her face and down on her tits. Her dress front was certainly soiled too, and her stockings had plenty of drips covering her legs. She used her panties to try to wipe most of the cum off her face, stockings, and dress—her panties had been off since cock #3 while her fingers pleasured herself. She pulled her dress front back up to cover her sticky tits, and she felt the goo squish inside between her tits and bra. She then slid her gooey sticky panties back on feeling the cum of 7 men press into her wet pussy.

God, what a slut she turned into today. She has sucked off 9 total men, some of whom had to be family. She made herself look presentable and then walked out to re-join the reception.

She saw Uncle Sergio—who saw her walk in—see her walk out. She blushed knowing he had to know it was her. Was he one of the men? She rushed back into the reception. She overheard some of her female relatives talk about their men running to the men’s room far too often. She even heard her mom complain that her dad went into the rest room 5 times. Nicole felt so embarrassed, and so horny. All those men, older, smart, powerful, many family members. She satisfied 9 of them, and she was wearing their cum on her chest, her hair and face, on her panties, squishing into her pussy. God, she wanted more!

It was finally time to leave. Nicole’s mom and dad were both too drunk to drive, so she did. Nicole’s dad’s business partner needed a ride too. She drove. Her parents were passed out in the back seat. Nicole giggled as she noticed her mom’s head was on her dad’s lap. Nicole wondered if her mom would have her head there again later tonight while they were in bed. The partner, Mr. Kinney, just kept looking at Nicole as she drove. She knew her dress was hiked up exposing her garter straps and stocking tops. She tried to make small talk and he seemed to talk freely but from time to time would place a hand on her thigh and “accidentally” pushing her dress up higher. She blushed more as her sticky stained pink panties could now be seen.

“Ummmm, Mr. Kinney … I mean my mom and dad …”

“… are asleep in the back Nicole.”

“But you’ve known me since I was …”

“… young but turning into a woman.”

“Oh god, Mr. Kinney, it’s just that I’m so tired and …”

“… horny? So horny after sucking off so many men? Is it because you obey like a good girl?”

Nicole blushed bright red. “Oh please Mr. Kinney, don’t tell my dad … errrr I mean I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“Pull the car over Nicole.”

Nicole simply nodded and obeyed. She looked into the back seat seeing her parents still asleep. She then giggled and reached over and undid Mr. Kinney’s pants and soon her head was bobbing up and down from his lap.

“Good girl, good girl.”

Nicole moaned as she was praised and started to try to take the powerful man’s cock deeper in her mouth. She rubbed her pussy through her panties as she sucked harder and harder. She felt him grow tense and could tell he was going to explode. She smiled and giggled and pulled her mouth up. “Can you shoot it all over me Mr. Kinney? Please. I promise I’ll do it again too if you shoot it on my face.”

He smiled and nodded and Nicole giggled and used her hand to coax the cock and soon a blast of cum shot up on her face and into her hair. Then again, and again. She was dripping with cum and she moaned as she felt her pussy gush too.

She lifted her face up and smiled, her cum covered face beaming. “Mmmmmm Mr. Kinney that was so good. Am I a good girl?”

He nodded and Nicole giggled more so happy. She started the car again and drove him home, blowing him once more at his front door before returning to the car and driving her parents’ home.

She woke them and helped them inside. Her parents did not notice how cum soaked their daughter’s face was. She helped her mom into her nightgown and then into bed. She then retrieved her dad from the sofa and heled him into bed. There was just one last thing she needed to do to help him sleep ... She was a good girl.