The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NICOLE AND HER FRIENDS VISIT HER DAD

Nicole was so excited about the upcoming holiday break. Not only did she get to go home for 4 days, but she was bringing all 3 of her college dorm mates. Nicole lived the closest to campus—only about an hour long drive. Her roomies lived too far away for such a short break, so the 4 girls packed up and headed to Nicole’s childhood house.

Her dad lived alone, ever since his wife passed away, and she was excited to see him. He worked full time still, as a business executive, although Nicole was never too sure exactly what he did. She did know he was the boss of the business and that he made good money. But all that really mattered was that she was going home to see her dad. He was a good man who took great care of Nicole—he cooked and sent her care packages, and he always made sure she had enough money.

Nicole hoped that her dad was getting out. Ever since her mom died, he seemed lonely and she hoped he was having some female companionship. Nicole’s roomies would tease her sometimes suggesting that they would be her step mom someday given what a “catch” her dad was. Money and cooking! What is not to love? Well her dad was a bit short, balding, and weighed about 20-30 pounds too much. But to Nicole’s college roomies, he was perfect because he took care of people, maybe he would take care of them? They would be her step-mom, they teased.

Nicole took the teasing in the good natured way it was intended, but she did tell her roomies, “no flirting with my dad” just to be sure. They all had a good laugh. Each of the girls did pack away some revealing outfits, however, planning on teasing the old man. If he was lonely, they could at least give him a few peeks—just as a thank you for hosting them for 4 days. They each packed see-thru nighties for the evenings, and short skirts with low cut tops for the days. Each packed sexy underthings too. They all planned to outdo each other.

What they girls did not know was that Nicole’s dad had gained his fortune through running a company that produced, among other things, various pharmaceuticals. Some were of questionable ethical standards, and thus they were discontinued. He kept plenty of the product on hand anyway.

The girls arrived and sure enough Mr. Johnson was waiting with freshly baked cookies. “He is so darn cute!” the roomies agreed. Lynn, Nicole’s closest friend was glad she “forgot” to wear a bra so that she could “thank” Mr. Johnson with her big bouncing tits with every step she took. She could see she caught his eye and she blushed.

Nicole smacked Lynn in the arm. “I told you no teasing my dad Lynn… jeez!”

Lynn giggled. “I’m not doing anything Nicole.”

“That’s not what your boobs think. I’m surprised my dad didn’t break his neck staring. Now go put on a bra, you little tease.”

Lynn giggled but agreed that she should show some modesty, even if just to appease her best friend.

That evening the girls were treated to dinner cooked by Mr. Johnson. He added a secret ingredient to the meal of each girl that would soon make them more … compliant. He could tell the girls were trying to tease him, so he felt only a small amount of remorse.

By the end of dinner each girl was giggling uncontrollably. Mr. Johnson knew the drug had taken effect. “Who wants dessert?”

Each girl clapped and giggled more.

“Well no dessert until you get on your nightgowns. Nicole knows the house rules, and I am sure she can find you any nighties if you forgot any.”

Each girl got inexplicably excited. The idea of putting on a nightie for Mr. Johnson to see was somehow very erotic. He was the man of the house, an older successful man who knew how to cook. The idea of looking sexy for him was such a turn-on. Of course Lynn was already teasing him, so her feelings were only heightened. Even Nicole, who always loved pleasing her dad somehow had the idea of giving him a bit of a show, he was after all a sexy older man.

Each girl undressed down to lace panties. Nicole wore her favorite pink ones. Lynn had on her baby blue pair. Sara and Maggie each wore different shades of yellow, one bright, one pale. Then they all wore babydoll nighties of the same colors as their panties. Each girl had hard nipples and dark areolas easily seen thru their nighties.

They rushed downstairs to see Mr. Johnson and eat some of his yummy dessert. Their tits bounced as they raced each other. Mr. Johnson smiled wide at the sight before him. “Wow. Who would think I was lucky enough to have 4 such young pretty girls to spend time with and feeding them creamy yummy treats?”

Each girl moaned a bit at the thoughts they had upon Mr. Johnson’s words. He doesn’t know about the sexual innuendo he just suggested, they each thought, because he is so old. I bet I could treat him later this week, they independently imagined.

“How about some pie with lots of whipped cream?”

Each girl squealed. “You know how I love it when you serve me cream daddy,” Nicole giggled.

“I bet I can swallow all the cream you have to give Mr. Johnson,” Lynn added.

“I want lots of your sweet cream too Mr. Johnson,” added Maggie.

“Only if there is lots left for me,” cheered Sara.

“There is lots of cream for each of you, don’t you worry.” Mr. Johnson then served each girl a small slice of pie but with lots of heavy creamy whipped cream on top. “I hope you all like it.”

Each girl then proceeded to eat their dessert in the most erotic way. Lynn twirled her finger in the cream and slowly sucked off her finger until it was clean—she did this over and over again, staring at Mr. Johnson as she did. Maggie ate her pie such that she got cream on her chin and cheeks and nose and giggled saying how much she loved having Mr. Johnson’s cream all over her face. Sara did the same and “accidentally” got some of his cream in her hair and said how she sometimes gets a guy’s get cream in her hair. Nicole dropped some on her lap and it splattered on her nightie. She lifted it up exposing her bare tits saying, “Oopsies daddy. I got some cream on my nightie.” Her bare tits swaying as she held her nightie up high. The wet spot in the front of her panties was very apparent too.

Mr. Johnson smiled and laughed. “You girls sure are messy.” He walked up to Lynn and patted her head. “Lynn is a good girl because she made no mess. She gets a special treat later on.” He even kissed her forehead. Lynn felt her panties flood with juices when he touched her and praised her.

He then went to Maggie and cleaned off her face gently with a cloth. He then wiped off any crumbs from the front of her nightie with his hand, lingering over her C cup tits. “Now be a good girl and go watch TV while I clean up.” Maggie bit her lip as she felt her pussy get wet when he touched her like that and then scampered off to watch TV. Sara got the same treatment and reacted the same way. She smiled up at Mr. Johnson while he “cleaned” the front of her nightie. “Thank you Mr. Johnson. I promise to be a good girl from now on.” He kissed her forehead as well and gave the front of her nightie a gentle squeeze.

“I know you will be a good girl Sara. Now off you go to join Maggie.”

She giggled as she ran off, her tits bouncing.

Mr. Johnson then went to Nicole. “I’m sorry I made such a mess daddy.” Nicole put on her cutest pouty lips.

Mr. Johnson smiled at his daughter as he wiped her clean. He even cleaned off the extra cream that dripped off onto her tits. He said it made sense not to waste it so that was why he had to use his mouth and tongue. Nicole quietly stood there and felt her pussy reach orgasm as her daddy licked her tits clean. Lynn felt herself get wetter as she watched. She saw Mr. Johnson gently hold Nicole’s tits as slowly lick each one clean, especially around and around and around each nipple.

“There you go Nicole, all better.”

Nicole moaned, “Oh god daddy, you are such a good …. ummmm cleaner-upper.” Then she ran off to put on a fresh nightie before joining her friends for TV. The 3 girls watched a show that seemed like just swirling colors and they spent most of the time with their tiny hands under their panties.

“Now for your special treat Lynn.” Lynn almost squealed when he said that. “Since you were such a good girl when you ate your dessert, you get to have a second dessert.” And just like that Mr. Johnson unzipped his fly right in the kitchen and took out his old cock, grey hairs all over his heavy balls.

“Oh god sir, I would love to.” Lynn dropped to her knees and pulled up her nightie over her head in the same motion. Soon Lynn was bobbing her head as her mouth took Mr. Johnson’s cock deep in and out of her mouth. She moaned as she felt Mr. Johnson play with her tits as she sucked his cock. Soon she felt her pussy soak more as he unloaded more cream into her mouth. She swallowed every drop of his warm gooey cream because she was a good girl.

“Now off you go to the rest of the girls Lynn,” as he gave her tits a nice squeeze. Lynn giggled and slid her nightie back on before scampering off to the room with her friends.

Once the 4 girls were together Lynn giggled as she told them about her special treat. Each girl felt envious, especially Nicole. She imagined herself sucking off her daddy way better than Lynn could. She even thought she could give daddy a good tittyfuck, since he deserved it.

Soon it was time for bed and the girls ran off to Nicole’s bedroom, where an extra bed was set up and each bed held two girls. Lynn slept with Nicole and Nicole stayed close to her so she could smell Lynn’s breath—the smell of daddy’s cum, mmmmmmm.

After a few hours, Nicole woke up feeling her pussy so hot and full of desire. She snuck out of bed and quietly walked down the hall to daddy’ bedroom. She moved in slowly and saw that daddy was sound asleep. She pulled the covers down slowly and smiled very wide when she saw he slept naked. His cock was laying there, soft but heavy looking. His balls were so big and hairy—all grey hairs. She licked her lips at the sight of the best cock she ever saw.

She knew daddy liked blowjobs because of what Lynn said. And she knew that she could do even better than Lynn. She leaned forward some and slowly crawled up on the bed. Her tits dangled and swayed in her loose nightie. She orgasmed just from looking and imagining what she was starting to do.

She dropped her head down to daddy’s lap and she softly blew warm air at his cock. She giggled quietly when she saw it move a little. She stuck out her tongue and gave a quick lick across his balls. She moaned a little as she felt his pubic hairs run across her nose and tongue. He told herself that she was doing this for daddy, but she also knew she was doing it for herself.

She opened her mouth and took the head of his soft cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue slowly around and around it, tasting the manly flavor, feeling his texture. She moaned softly as she felt the head beginning to swell in her mouth. She took more of daddy’s cock into her warm wet mouth, feeling the shaft entering. She could feel him swell more. She was making daddy hard and she felt her pussy grow more excited, warmer, wetter. She heard her daddy breathing harder and could tell he was pleased even if still asleep. She reached for his hand and took in and moved it to her tit. She wanted his strong hands on her needy tits. And she squealed slightly when she felt his hand squeeze over her tit some. Daddy is so good at playing with my tits, she thought as she took more of him inside her. Soon she was bobbing up and down nice and slow over his rock hard cock. She used her hands to play with his balls because she knew strong powerful men like daddy deserved to have their balls pleasured too. She moaned and moaned as his hands cupped and squeezed over her tits, not even realizing that his other hand moved there on its own. She came again and again as she sucked and sucked. She smiled proudly when she felt one of daddy’s hands slide off her tit and onto her head pushing her deeper. She was being treated like a cocksucker now, just as she knew she was. He was making her go deeper and she had no choice but to do so, besides, she wanted to. Daddy’s other hand squeezed her tits so much, pinching her nipples—daddy is so good, she thought, he loves my titties. She felt his other hand push her mouth down and hold her down. He was now fucking her face! Oh god, how she loved daddy fucking her face!

Eventually she felt his cock tense up and his breathing quicken. She was making him cum. He moaned out “good girl,” and she came and right after that his cum rushed into her hungry mouth. She used her mouth, her tongue, her cheeks, to suck it all out. She swallowed every drop like a good girl and kept sucking and sucking as she felt his cock grow soft. She made sure every drop was in her mouth and down her throat.

She smiled so wide when she popped off her mouth and then she leaned up and kissed daddy’s sleeping face on the cheek.

Nicole crept back into the bed she shared with Lynn and drifted off to sleep. It never occurred to her that daddy was even awake while she pleasured him.

The next morning Nicole woke with Lynn, and they inexplicably started kissing each other tasting the cum still lingering in each other’s mouths. They didn’t notice Sara and Maggie were no longer in the bedroom.

Meanwhile, Sara and Maggie were in Mr. Johnson’s bedroom. Both were kneeling on all-fours in the bed while he took turns fucking them each from behind. They moaned and squealed as he pounded their pussies one after the other and they rocked back and forth on the bed, their tits bouncing and swaying as they took the old man’s cock. When he was about to cum, they both dropped to their knees and took his cum as he sprayed their faces. The two girls decided to leave their faces sticky as they walked down to the kitchen for breakfast.

By the time Nicole and Lynn came down each girl had tasted the older man’s cock and cum and they each made sure to still wear the mostly sheer nighties. Mr. Johnson made breakfast and each girl giggled as they took food. They thought the others didn’t know what each had done, and so when he said he wanted to give them a “nice load” when he scooped some food on their plates, they laughed at the double entendre. There was another funny taste to this meal, like all the others, that made it especially delicious. Mr. Johnson said it was a secret ingredient.

After breakfast, the girls changed into clothes. Each wore a short skirt with tight colorful panties. They all wore loose tops with no bras, so their tits bounced and swayed easily with each step or movement. When Mr. Johnson suggested they all sit together and watch an old movie on TV, each girl pushed and shoved to be the closest to him. It ended up with Lynn snuggling on his right, Sara on his left, and Maggie pushing herself so close to Sara that Sara was almost in his lap. Nicole did sit on daddy’s lap, however. She made sure her skirt was hiked up so that her panties were right over his lap. She pulled daddy’s hand around her waist and slowly pushed his hand up so that it rested just under her tits.

Mr. Johnson had treats for the girls to eat for the movie. And it took only a few minutes before each girl started to day dream. Nicole’s dream was so vivid. She imagined the movie was a porno and that in the movie an older man made 3 girls undress and stand on one end of a room wearing only panties. The old man made a fourth girl undress the same way but instead of standing off to the side, she had to bend over a sofa and she was fucked over and over, her big tits boncing until the old man unloaded inside her pussy. Then the old man told the girl to be a “good girl” and lick him clean and the girl did just that. In fact, the girl was so good at cleaning the old man that he ended up cumming again, all over her face leaving big gobs on her face and dripping down to her tits. Then the 3 girls took off their panties and showed the old man how wet they got from watching him. They left their panties off and put on the tops and skirts and sat down next to him while the fourth girls also left off her panties and redressed too with the cum dripping out of her pussy and off her face.

Nicole smiled at her day dream and was just coming out of the dream when daddy said the movie was ending. She giggled and told her daddy how good the movie was and her 3 friends all agreed.

“Why don’t you all go have some fun while I do some work in my home office?”

“OK daddy,” “sure Mr. Johnson.” And the 4 girls ran off, none of them wearing any panties and Nicole feeling some sticky goo on her face.

The girls all talked about how they had trouble watching the movie and daydreamed instead. Sara finally said, “Did I forget to wear panties? I swore I put some on this morning.” Each girl thought the same thing. But none really thought about much more. They all sat around and talked and giggled.

Maggie left to go “tinkle” but instead she ran down to Mr. Johnson’s office. She quietly walked in and whispered, “Mr. Johnson, is it ok if I …” and she smiled as she undid her top. She ducked under his desk and gave him a nice slow deep blowjob. She felt so needy after the movie—her daydream was so wild, one where she watched an old man fuck a friend and then fuck her friend’s face too, that Maggie just had to have some cock in her mouth.

Maggie felt so much better after swallowing Mr. Johnson’s load. She smiled kindly and quietly left him to his work.

Sara and then Lynn repeated the same thing over the next few hours.

After dinner, each girl put on a fresh set of panties and clean nighties. They 4 girls and Mr. Johnson decided to play board games that night. The rules were a little odd. Instead of a spinner or a pair of dice, the player would move their game piece based on how long they could stand Mr. Johnson lick their tits and rub the front of their panties before they shivered in orgasm. The girls thought it was funny that Nicole, his daughter, always lasted the shortest amount of time. She orgasmed in seconds each time. She would moan “Daddy,” as soon as she touched her panties. So she ended up losing the game, but no one really cared because the game was so fun.

When it was bed time, Mr. Johnson came into the room to tuck the girls in. He was so funny because he used his cock to do it. He gave each girl one minute to lick and suck. The girls thought he was so clever to tuck them in like that because that way they would not have trouble sleeping.

Nicole did have trouble sleeping though. She got out of bed again and crawled in with daddy and asked if she could sleep with him. She smiled when he said it was OK and she even helped tuck him into bed by letting him lick her tits for a long time. He needed so much tucking in that she ended up needing him to tuck her back into bed and let her lick his cock. She told him she really wanted a good night’s sleep so she got extra “tucking” time. It was kind of funny because she curled in behind him and felt his cock was still so hard and she secretly lowered her panties until it slid right inside her wet pussy. She fell deep asleep as daddy slowly rocked her off to bed, his hands tight around her tits and his cock slowly thrusting in and out of her. Once Nicole felt a rush of jizz inside her soaking pussy she was able to drift off to sleep—daddy was so good at tucking her in.

When the sun rose, Nicole smiled as she felt her daddy’s hand around her body and cupped over her big tits. She knew just what to do. She gently slid down the bed and turned—she was face to face with daddy’s cock. Soft but thick, so inviting, so powerful, do delicious looking. Nicole smiled to herself and she decided how to wake daddy up from his sleep. She took his soft cock in her warm mouth and slowly rolled her tongue around and around until she felt it start to grow. It is growing for me, she thought. She suckled and licked until it was nice and hard and then she knelt up, her big tits hanging down and she took him deep inside her mouth. Soft slow bobbing of her head as she tasted his mature cock. She giggled as she felt his hand reach up to cup one of her tits. Daddy knows how much I love my tits played with, she thought as she took him deep, in and out. Bobbing, licking, tasting. Feeling his cock around her lips, her tongue, her throat. She bobbed slow and deep to maximize daddy’s pleasure. She knew she was doing a good job because his hands squeezed harder and harder, pinching her sensitive nipples. She felt her own pussy grow warm and wet by being such a good daughter. Then she felt one hand on the top of her head she knew she was about to make daddy cum. And sure enough a big blast of cum shot up into her mouth and down her throat. She squeezed her lips tight to make sure she got every drop. She loved how daddy tasted and wanted to be a good girl swallower too. She knew she was doing it just right as daddy played with her tits more as he filled her mouth.

When she felt his last burst of cum she lowered her mouth deeper and sucked the powerful cock dry. She felt it grow softer in her mouth and she sighed and moaned when she heard him say “good girl.” She suckled a bit longer and then slid off and smiled up at daddy. She knew he was going to fuck some of her friends today. He might tittyfuck one or two of them too. But she was the bestest girl. “Good morning daddy.” She loved being a good girl.