The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NICOLE GETS A JOB THAT MAKES SENSE

Nicole Messer sat patiently in the lobby. It was her first big job interview since graduation. Her dad called in a favor and got one of his business colleagues to give her a chance. Nicole—Nicki to her friends—vaguely recalled the man, Mr. Johnson. He, like many of her dad’s friends, was a frequent visitor to the Messer home when she was young. Her parents hosted many parties inviting dad’s colleagues, mom’s friends, and various local politicians. All the men, Mr. Johnson included, used to stare at her since as far back as when she was 11 years old. She developed early and had a C chest by 14, and was a full DD by her eighteenth birthday. Nicole used to like the stares and all the flirting the men did with her, not realizing what they were thinking. Now that she was older, she recognized what those men were staring at. It made her a bit upset, as she wanted respect based on her academics—she graduated college magna cum laude—not her chest. She even went out of her way to dress in heavy sweatshirts and baggy clothes in college so that she could be judged by her smarts.

Now that she was in the lobby of Johnson Industries, she had to wear proper business attire. She chose a pants suit with a blazer that covered her chest. A simple white blouse and a heavy bra underneath made her appear like any other young business woman, and not some big chested tart.

Both her dad and Mr. Johnson held antiquated views about women in general, and more so when it came to women in the business world. They were fine for being secretaries, receptionists, and maybe, just maybe, mail room clerks. But as people in management, women just couldn’t cut it in the minds of these older men. Nicole knew how her dad felt and was aware that many of his peers felt similarly. She planned to prove them all wrong. The fact that Mr. Johnson was even giving her a chance meant that she must have impressed the shit out of him with her resume. Just wait until he sees how well I do in the business world, she thought.

A sharp, but somewhat inappropriately, dressed woman came into the lobby. She was wearing a rather tight dress that came only to her mid-thigh. The dress had a low cut such that her chest was only half covered and the top half—almost as big a Nicole’s DDs—were bouncing rather easily. Garter straps were obviously underneath her dress, the bumps prominently pushing out from the tight fabric. Bright red lipstick and 4 inch heels completed her look.

She smiled warmly. “Miss Messer?”

Nicole frowned. “Yes. It’s Ms. Messer, mot Miss.”

The woman giggled slightly. “Of course it is. Follow me. I’m Miss Warner, Mr. Johnson’s personal secretary. I’ll be escorting you to his suite. May I interest you in some cool water?” Miss Warner suddenly produced a bottle of water out of … well who knows … and offered it to Nicole.

“Oh. Sure. Thanks.” Nicole took the water and took a sip from the neck as they walked. The water was nice and cool. It had that perfect crystal clear taste—or rather lack of taste. And there was a hint of something. Nicole could not place it exactly, but she knew she liked it. She took another sip and then a large gulp.

Miss Warner walked such that Nicole had to hustle a bit to keep up. Nicole wondered how Miss Warner was able to walk so quickly in her heels, and figured that all the bouncing must be distracting too. Not surprisingly to Nicole, she saw several men stare at Miss Warner and smile. Nicole frowned at the idea of these men considering Miss Warner a sexual object, although it was obvious Miss Warner did bring that attention on herself by her outfit.

They finally reached the elevator and went up several stories to the top floor where there was quite the collection of busy people working. All the men were dressed in fine dark suits and ties—all looking basically the same. The woman were all dressed as if they were in some sort of … well not soft core porno, but certainly a rated-R movie. Each had a blouse cut low enough to allow their chest to visibly bounce. Some dressed like Miss Warner and had very tight dresses. Other wore very short skirts that flipped and swung up with each step, revealing that those women, like Miss Warner, also wore garter straps and stockings. Nicole even saw one girl bending over a desk in deep conversation with a man in a suit. Nicole could not overhear them, but did know from one look, that the woman wore a blue garter belt and matching blue panties. Nicole almost blushed but distracted herself by taking another gulp of her water.

Miss Warner finally reached a very impressive set of doors and opened them that led into a foyer of Mr. Johnson’s office. The foyer was almost as big as a house. At the far end was another set of doors that must have led directly into his personal office. Miss Warner walked to near that far set of doors and then sat at a desk right outside the doors. “Please have a seat Miss Mas… errrr Ms. Masser. I’ll let Mr. Johnson know that you are here.”

Nicole smiled and sat down. She tried to take another drink of her water but was surprised to see the bottle was already empty. Miss Warner picked up a phone on her desk and pressed a button. “Sir. Your 10 o’clock appointment, Miss … she stopped and looked at Nicole, I mean Ms. Masser, is here. Yes sir. Right away.”

Miss Warner stood and smiled. She walked over to a small credenza that opened and contained a hidden refrigerator. Miss Warner grabbed another water bottle and handed it to Nicole. “I saw that you were empty. Mr. Johnson will be a few minutes. Just make yourself comfortable.”

Nicole smiled at Miss Warner’s attentiveness. “Thank you.”

Miss Warner then quietly knocked on her boss’s door and opened the door a crack before sneaking inside and closing the door behind her.

About 15 minutes later, Miss Warner stepped out. Her face looked a tad flushed and she was reapplying lipstick. Nicole wondered if perhaps she got reprimanded for something given how she appeared a bit flustered. Miss Warner however otherwise seemed fine and even had a bit of a smirk on her face.

She looked back into the office. “Yes sir, that does make sense. I will see to it when the time comes.” She then looked at Nicole. “He can see you now Misssssss…. Ms. Masser. Oh and … “ Miss Warner walked back to the fridge and grabbed another water bottle. Nicole had drained her second during the short wait. “… here you go dear.”

Nicole giggled a bit. He must be nervous to have consumed two entire water bottles so quickly. “Thank you Miss Warner.” The Nicole walked inside.

Inside, Mr. Johnson sat at his enormous desk. His office was not surprisingly also huge such that the desk fit. He stood up and smiled at Nicole, offering his hand.

“Nicki. So good to see you again. It has been … what … 4, maybe 5 years?”

Nicole smiled and shook his hand. He had a firm, but not overpowering grip. “Thank you Mr. Johnson. It has been some time. I was probably a high school senior when we last saw each other. And thank you so much for this opportunity.”

“Well, you certainly have grown into a fine young woman.” He was eyeing her up and down and Nicole sensed that his eyes lingered a bit too long on her chest. She was glad her heavy outfit prevented him from staring too long. He then grabbed a piece of paper off his desk—her resume. “And I might add a very impressive young woman too. So many accomplishments in such a short time.”

Nicole blushed mildly at the compliment. “Thank you sir. As you know, my father is very well respected in town, and works incredibly hard. I have always tried to follow in his footsteps as far as work ethic. I hope that if everything works out here, I can move out of my parents’ home into my own place.”

Mr. Johnson smiled. “Mr. Johnson. Sir. Please. You used to call me Uncle Johnny when you were young. When it is just us two together, no need to be so formal Nicki. And while I get why you’d want your own place, you have to admit, your parent shave wonderful and large home with the pool too. I fondly remember the parties they used to throw with all of us, even you, hanging out at the pool.”

Nicole smiled as she too loved those parties, although she also knew that was when her dad’s friends first started staring at her growing chest as she swam in her bikini. In fact Mr. Johnson always seemed to talk to her bikini top more than her, as she remembered. She slightly chuckled. “Yeah. I guess you’re right sir … errr Uncle Johnny. I have to admit I am nervous. But as much as I love my family home, I want to be my own person too. In fact, I want to be able to prove myself, and definitely not thought of as getting a favor from you because you know my dad.”

He now chuckled himself. “Angelo would never forgive me if I just handed you a spot on my management team. He knows you have to earn it, and earn it you will.” Nicole smiled at that, knowing that she would be judged on her merit—and just her merit. She took a sip from her water bottle. Huh? It was already empty. She had drunk an entire bottle, her third one already, in about 5 minutes.

Mr. Johnson smiled as he saw Nicole completing her water. “Let me tell you a bit more about the company and how I see your role.” As he spoke, he opened a small drawer in his desk. He produced another bottle of water and handed it across to Nicole. She smiled and immediately took a big gulp before listening in. “We started off as a small research company, mostly developing new technologies for some private equity firms. But we stumbled across a fascinating new applied science that led to a government contract with the feds, and that led to more and more discoveries such that we have contracts with not only the feds, but a few other international governments and many large corporations. It would not surprise you, Nicki, to know that this led to us opening office all over the country and later all over the globe. It is very exciting, and very lucrative.”

Nicole nodded and caught herself with her jaw slightly open. This was really big stuff and she was about to be part of it. She tried to tamp down her excitement, but was sure she had a huge smile. “Wow sir … err Uncle Johnny. That is something. I didn’t know my dad had such powerful friends.”

“Your dad. Hell, Angelo is one of our top investors. Didn’t you know Nicki, your dad is on our Board and helps guide the company?”

Nicole nodded “no,” somewhat embarrassed that she did not know what a big deal her own dad was. “I’m sorry Uncle Johnny. I guess I was so busy being in school that I just didn’t realize.”

He chuckled a bit. “No worries Nicki. Anyway, let me tell you about one of our more recent discoveries. It is hard to follow, but a smart young lady like yourself will certainly grasp the intricacies and nuances.”

Nicole nodded and again smiled at his respect for her intellect. She was about to get her first company secret.

“You see we have a whole bunch of scientists that work on bio-technical matters. We also employ a huge contingent of psychologist and psychiatrists that help with not only the biology of the brain but also the way in which we can understand it, all to further our company goals. If we can understand how body and mind work, particularly in tandem, we can understand the human condition and do whatever we can to make society a better place for everyone.”

“Wow Uncle Johnny. That’s like … incredible.”

“Indeed. And it is a tremendous responsibility. What we do can be used for so much good. But it can also be used for less altruistic reasons as well.” As he said this, he handed Nicole yet another bottle of water. Nicole giggled and said something about the air being dry.

“For example, we had to terminate a scientist recently that was using some of the newer technology to take advantage of other people. You can certainly understand that we had to rid ourselves of such a person.”

“Well yeah. Obviously. What did he do?”

“Well I cannot tell you everything yet Nicki, as there is ongoing litigation. But suffice to say, he created an odorless colorless compound that could be mixed into any drink or food. The person who consumed the compound could then be manipulated to do whatever a person of authority said. So he could theoretically steal money from people but make it seem like the person was voluntarily giving away their money to him.”

“Geeez. That is rotten.”

“Agreed. That is why he was terminated. He was so clever about it too. Basically whoever consumed the product could be told to do something. If the person being manipulated said to themselves, in their head, gee, that isn’t right, or worse, and if that person said it to the evil scientist, he would utter a trigger phrase, something along the lines of “that makes sense” and suddenly the person would think it made sense to follow the directions—the commands really—of the evil scientist.”

“Oh my god. So he almost got away with it.”

“He did for a while. Fortunately one of our other scientists caught on and reported him to the Board. We fired him, destroyed his research, and reported him to the proper authorities. I hope he gets a lifetime in jail.”

“Yeah. Me too.”

“Of course, you will forget this entire story.”

Nicole smiled. “Well I won’t tell anyone, but I am not sure I could forget such a story. I mean just imagining that scientist being so sneaky and evil. It would be hard to forget.”

“Well it is important to me and the entire company that you immediately forget everything I just told you about the scientist and his project. That makes sense, right?”

Nicole blinked and then nodded. “Of course it makes sense Uncle Johnny. I mean I honestly ... I’m sorry, I must have been so caught up in all the impressive things, about your company that I don’t even remember what we were just talking about.”

Mr. Johnson smiled. “Oh I was telling you about how you will start with the junior executives, but that you will start with a thorough orientation first, starting tomorrow.”

Nicole giggled a bit thinking it was silly how she was forgetful about something so basic as that.

“The most important part of orientation is to understand how useful you can be to the company.”

“Useful? That seems like a weird thing. Wouldn’t it be better if I was considered valuable?”

“Of course Nicki, you want to be valuable, but it makes sense that being useful is you biggest goal. After all, it makes sense that being useful is valuable. Agreed?”

“Of course Uncle Johnny. I want to be useful. That makes sense.”

“Excellent.” He smiled as he handed her another bottle of water. Nicole drank it down quickly. She was so thirsty for some reason. Nerves from her first day she guessed.

Nicole had two more bottles of water in Mr. Johnson’s office while he explained that it made sense that she take off her jacket and then her blouse during the rest of the meeting. Something about the way he explained that if he could see her in her bra, he could tell what a good person she was. Nicole was pleased too, as he explained it made sense that she be comfortable with him staring at her chest because it was bound to happen in any number of business situations and she might as well get used to it, even though it was technically very sexist. He explained that he personally felt uncomfortable staring at her chest but that it made sense that she encourage it, and of course Nicole told Uncle Johnny several times during their meeting that he wasn’t staring at her chest enough. She was glad she was able to re-direct his attention to her chest, proving, as he said, that it made sense that a business woman always directs attention to her biggest asset. Nicole even agreed that it made sense that he stare more given that her bra was so thick and heavy that it did not offer enough of a view for just a quick glance.

After the meeting ended, Nicole buttoned up her blouse and put her suit jacket back on and met with Miss Warner. She drank three more bottles of water while chatting with Miss Warner. Miss Warner explained that it made sense that she was the first person controlled by Uncle Johnny given that she had worked for him for so long but that it also made sense that Nicole forget that tidbit of information. It also made sense, as Miss Warner explained, that she, as a long time employee, regularly got fucked over her desk by all the top executives, including Uncle Johnny and even the board, which included Nicole’s dad, and that given how sensitive this information was, that it made sense that Nicole also forget that information too. The time just flew by and Nicole honestly couldn’t remember too much of what Miss Masser said, other than how much she loved working at the company and hoped Nicole would too. As she was leaving, Miss Warner said, “Be sure to dress like a girl tomorrow Miss Masser, you’re not a man.”

Nicole was about to tell her off, but decided that the poor woman simply didn’t understand what it meant to be a female executive with education and credentials. “I think I am just fine the way I am dressed Miss Warner. And again, its Ms. Masser.”

“I am sure you would rather dress like a girl Miss Masser. It makes sense to be dressed that way given that you are a girl not a boy. A miss, not a Ms. Again, that makes sense, right?”

Nicole stopped, and then smiled and nodded. “I guess you’re right Miss Warner, that does make sense. Thanks for the tip.”

Nicole left and went home. She was excited about her first day. She wished she had dressed more like a girl than a boy and had not insisted on being called Ms. It made no sense to do that. It made much more sense to be who she was a girl, a miss, and to dress that way too.

The next morning Nicole dressed in a cute dress. Nicole’s mom smiled at her as she left the house, telling her how lovely she looked. Nicole thanked her mom—who always wore a dress or skirt. Nicole chose a modest, mid-calf in length, dress and did not offer any cleavage. She wore her usual minimizer bra so that her 34DDs would not bounce too much. She reported to Miss Warner to get set up for orientation. She gulped down two bottles of water before she was led to a small office with a computer. Miss Warner, who was wearing a skirt that was so short that her garter straps could be seen below the hem even when she was standing upright, explained that the computer had a program, which explained company policies and asked some questions that were for the HR and payroll departments. Nicole nodded as she held her third water bottle. “If you have any questions dear, just let me know. Otherwise, report back to me once you’ve finished.”

Nicole started up the program as she guzzled her water, and then another. Basic policies about secrecy, anti-discrimination, and legal rights were explained. Then there were questions for payroll and HR. Her full legal name, address, birthdate, education, and so on. The next set of questions asked about her body measurements. That’s odd. Nicole got up and walked down the hall. “Miss Warner, there are a bunch of personal questions about my measurements. I don’t see how …”

Miss Warner smiled. “Not to worry Miss Messer. The company often provides shirts, and other clothing with the company logo. We just need it for special ordering. That makes sense, doesn’t it?”

Nicole immediately smiled. Of course that makes sense. She nodded at Miss Warner. “But I don’t see how much bust size …”

“Miss Messer. I’m sure you know how successful this company is. Obviously, there would never be any questions asked if they were not appropriate. I am sure that makes sense to you. As to bust size, well some of our company clothing has to be special fitted for girls who are rather … big on top. It make sense to make sure we all know how big your chest is, wouldn’t you agree?”

Nicole smiled. Of course that made sense. No way that Uncle Johnny’s company would ask questions if they were not completely appropriate, even about her chest. The more she thought about it the more it made sense. After all, she had her blouse off in front of Uncle Johnny yesterday to make sure she got used to men staring at her chest. Nicole thanked Miss Warner and returned to the small office to finish the questionnaire. She drank down another water bottle while she did so.

She explained that she was 5′1″ tall. She weighed 125 lbs. She had a 34DD chest, 30″ waist, and 36″ hips. The questionnaire did get a bit more personal, but as she knew, it made sense that these questions needed asking. Then there were questions about her sexual activity. That’s odd. Miss Warner said it only made sense that the company would ask lots of questions but these seem out of bounds. She walked back to Miss Warner’s desk.

“What can I do for you dear?”

“It’s the questionnaire Miss Warner. There are lots of questions about …” Nicole’s voice dropped to a whisper. “ … sex. That can’t be right.”

“Of course it is Miss Messer. Sex is one a life’s great joys and makes people happy. The company needs to know how happy you are. Happy girls are useful girls. That makes sense, right?”

Nicole stared ahead for a moment. “Huh. I guess I never thought of it that way before. Thanks Miss Warner. That does make sense. Wow, this company is so progressive.” Nicole smiled wide. So proud to work for such an innovative company.

“Of course dear. And remember, it makes sense that you be open and honest about all the sex questions. Otherwise the data won’t be accurate.”

Nicole nodded. Of course, she thought. She learned in college that bad data leads to bad outcomes. She had to be honest. That makes total sense.

She sat back down and drank another bottle of water as she answered the questions. Yes, she was sexually active, although Nicole did not tell them, because they didn’t ask, that it had been several months. Her favorite position was missionary, but she very much enjoyed doggy style and girl on top. She had given oral sex to men, but considered it dirty and did not care for it. No, she had never given a tittyfuck or allowed a man to cum on her face or chest.

Once the questionnaire was finished, Nicole reported back to Miss Warner. “All done.”

Miss Warner smiled, then looked Nicole over. “Miss Masser, I see you wore a dress, but not a particularly revealing one.”

Nicole nodded. “Yes. I want to be judged by my skills and my intelligence, not my looks.” Nicole hoped that she didn’t come off as snotty. And she didn’t want to seem judgmental either. But she didn’t think dressing the way Miss Warner did was appropriate for management.

Miss Warner smiled. “Of course dear. But you know a long skirt is simply going to get in the way. How can you be expected to get all your work done if you wear such heavy and bulky clothes? An efficient and useful girl always dresses in short skirts and low cut tops. Otherwise, it’s just suffocating. Doesn’t that make much more sense?”

Nicole stared for a moment. That did make sense. She felt like she was suffocating in her outfit. She could be more efficient if she wore a short skirt and a low cut top. And she did agree with Uncle Johnny the day before that she really wanted to be useful. “You’re right Miss Warner. I’m glad you are here to help me. That makes total sense.”

Nicole gulped down a few more bottles of water with her lunch and then returned to the computer for more orientation. Miss Warner explained that her first few weeks of work would be explained in detail during the process.

Nicole fired up the computer and soon was asked more very personal questions. She knew it made sense that these questions would be asked because Uncle Johnny’s company would never ask a question that did not have a purpose. Still, when she was asked how many times she let a guy cum on her face, she had enough. That question seemed rather … well it made no sense. This was especially true given that she already answered that she had never done it before. He marched down to Miss Warner. She wasn’t at her desk, so Nicole waited. Finally Miss Warner emerged from Uncle Johnny’s office. She was wiping her cheek with a tissue as she walked out. “Oh hi Miss Masser. What can I do for you?”

“It is the questions I keep getting asked. They are …” Nicole again lowered her voice to an almost whisper. “… more than just about sex. They are getting into lots of sexual details, like … cum and stuff.”

Miss Warner smiled. “Of course they are very personal in nature Miss Masser. The company needs to know if you are totally fulfilled in all aspects of your life. Like I told you, the company needs to know if you are happy. All the details about how sex makes you happy are important—every detail. Otherwise, we might not know what makes you happy and you might not be the most efficient and useful employee. I am sure that makes sense.”

Nicole nodded. Yeah, I guess it does, she thought. “Thanks Miss Warner.”

“Any time dear.”

Nicole walked back to the computer lab. Of course the company needed to know if I am happy in my life, even all the little details about my sexual life. Otherwise, I might be an unhappy, and thus an inefficient and non-useful employee. That makes total sense. Nicole returned to the questionnaire. No, she had not let a guy ever cum on her face. Why? Well because it is gross and demeaning. No, she guessed she did not consider how much she would make a guy happy if she did so, and yes it did make sense that men should be happy with her sexually, and if he got to cum on her face that could make him happy. Yes, that would make her useful sexually. Yes, I guess it is true that if I make a guy happy by letting him unload on my face that would make me useful and by extension make me happy. Of course I want a guy to be happy with me. That only makes sense.

Yes, I guess men do love getting their cock sucked. Sure, that would make men happy with me which would make me happy because I would be so useful. Yes, I guess the same could be said about fucking a cock with my tits. Well as a matter of fact, they are a bit sensitive. Well truth be told, one time a guy made me cum just by playing with my tits.

Nicole felt funny answering such detailed questions, but she was certain every question had a purpose. That only made sense.

An older guy? No, such men did not appeal to her. Why? They were usually too fat, bald, grey, and frankly sexist. Well yes, I guess they did earn those extra pounds, and that lost and/or greying hair by working so hard. Sure I appreciate that they work so hard and that helps the company which helps me. Well I suppose that they would love to get a nice blowjob and titfuck too. Sure it would make them happy and yes, if I was the one making them happy that was then that would mean I was being useful to the company. Yes, I guess that would make me happy too. Well yes, I suppose the more important the man to the company, the bigger his need for a blowjob followed by cumming on my face. And if I was the one providing that need that would make me the most useful girl, so yes, older men are totally worth having sex with, knowing how hard they work and how important they are.

Nicole was sure that having sex at the office was not OK, but it was true that it would benefit the men and make her very useful, especially if it was one of the higher up men like Uncle Johnny or the board members. Maybe she could talk to Miss Warner about that and see if she could be useful in some other way.

Well yes, now that she thinks about it, it does make sense that important men are important for a reason and therefore they must be better than some silly new girl like me. If one of those important men wanted to fuck me, it would not only mean I was being useful, it would mean that they must really like me. And if they like me, then I must like them, obviously. God yes, it makes total sense that older executives are the best guys to fuck.

No I never used my sex appeal to attain anything. I earned my status thus far by brains and ability. Yes, I guess some of my teachers may have noticed my big tits. Of course, they might have wanted to fuck them. Yes, I guess I did miss a big opportunity to let an older important man fuck my tits when I never let an older teacher fuck me. Yes, now that I think about it, all men probably want to fuck my tits and my mouth. Yes, I suppose if I wanted to do so, I could use my big tits to gain something from another man. Yes, I suppose that I could conceivably help the company out if I were to do that for a company client or competitor. Of course I want to be useful to the company and Uncle Johnny. Yes, I guess being useful would be a turn on to me too, so it makes sense that if I sucked off a company client or an older boss and made him happy, then I would be useful, and then I would probably get sexual gratification from that. So yeah, I guess sucking off a guy, especially a boss from the company, and letting him tit fuck me until he cums all over my face and tits would make me not only useful but also make me cum too, which would make me happy which would make me even more useful. Yes, given that my tits are super sensitive that would make me even happier and more useful if a man can used them to make himself cum, especially if he came on my tits. I guess I never realized how useful giving head to older men like all my bosses and their clients, and the board of directors and letting them coat my face with cum was, and how much it makes me a happy girl. Well of course it made sense that successful men must surround themselves with useful girls. The more successful, the more useful his girls must be. So the chief executives and the board must be the most important men, and therefore the men who are best to fuck and the best to let them fill my mouth with their cocks and cover my face with their cum.

Nicole was proud of her answers. She was sure that she was demonstrating that she could be trained to be very useful. She smiled thinking that all these questions about sex reminded her how much she missed it, and maybe she could let guys use her mouth and tits more to make them happy. Especially an older guy, like a boss, or Uncle Johnny, or even a board member like her …

Oh god. Nicole just realized how sexy her dad was. Mom is so lucky. I wonder if she makes herself useful for daddy? Oh god, I wonder if she lets him … I mean all over her face … oh god … Nicole sighed and smiled thinking how useful her mom must be to help daddy.

Nicole finished off the questionnaire, sucking down 3 more bottles of water in the process. She was glad she finished them off though. She couldn’t wait to tell Miss Warner that she was ready to be useful.

Nicole walked back to Miss Warner’s desk to let her know she finished the questionnaire. She was absent from her desk again, so Nicole waited. She thought she her some soft banging noises coming from Uncle Johnny’s office, but she knew better than to interrupt the important man.

Eventually Miss Warner stepped out of the office, smiling. She was tugging down her skirt, not that it would matter, given her exposed garter straps and stocking tops. She looked flushed but smiled wide. “Yes Miss Masser. All done?”

“Yes, Miss Warner, I am.”

“That’s a good girl. Now report tomorrow and we will go over some final details before you really start work. And remember, try to dress less bunched up and suffocating. Remember, that makes sense.”

Nicole nodded. She remembered it made sense to wear a short skirt and low cut top so that she could be more efficient. In fact, she had to stop at the mall on the way home just to get the right items. She found a super cute short pleated skirt and a top that would be low cut enough to allow herself to breathe better. Then it occurred to her that her minimizer bras would still crush her chest, so she also bought a pretty pink shelf bra that offered almost no support but was at least a bra. Most important it would allow her to be free to be useful and efficient. She thought about getting matching panties and even a garter belt, but she remembered that she was still a professional woman, not some office bimbo like Miss Warner seemed to be. No garter belts or stockings. I am a professional not some girl who looks like she is only for sucking cock—although that is a useful thing and I would gladly do it to help the company, just like my mom does to help dad, and just like … wow, I wonder if Miss Warner sucks off Uncle Johnny. He is successful and she seems like she is super useful.

The next day, Nicole smiled at herself in her mirror. Her boobs were almost on full display, but she knew that meant she would not be so suffocated and could really get things done in a useful and efficient manner. Her parents weren’t around when she left, so she couldn’t show off her new professional look to them. She was sure they would be proud of her though. Once she got to the office tower, she giggled slightly when some men whistled at her as she walked through the lobby. Silly men, they must think I am a bimbo secretary, not a junior executive. Oh well, they will soon see how useful I can be and then they won’t treat me this way any longer.

She reported to Miss Warner. “Wow Miss Messer, you look much less suffocated. I am sure you will be more useful today.” Nicole beamed at the compliment. Even a secretary can tell I am about to be the most useful junior executive ever. “Now let’s get you back to the training room for you last bit of instructions before you start your career.”

Nicole smiled at the thought of a career at Johnson Industries. It will someday be called Johnson & Messer, she thought. She followed Miss Warner down the hall to the training rooms, although this time it was a different office. Inside was a computer screen on the wall, but it was only about 2-3 feet above the floor. There was a pillow and nothing else it seemed.

“Make yourself comfortable Miss Messer.”

“But …” Nicole had a look on her face of total confusion.

“Oh, the pillow and screen. Yes, there is some big litigation against the architect for flubbing this room up. But we have to make do until this is fixed. So just kneel down and follow the screen.”

“But couldn’t I do the training in a more comfortable room Miss Warner?”

“That’s why we have the pillow Miss Messer. It makes sense that a girl doesn’t mind kneeling down at the office, but always has a pillow to kneel on so as to not hurt her knees or ruin her stockings.”

Nicole stood there for a moment and then smiled. “Yes, I guess that does make sense Miss warner. Uncle Johnn… errr Mr. Johnson sure is considerate to think of putting a pillow in here.”

“Yes he is. Mr. Johnson sometimes even keeps special pillows for his most useful girls. I remember how proud I felt when I earned my own special pillow. It makes sense that you’d want to earn one too, of course.”

Nicole smiled and nodded. Wow, she thought, my own special pillow for being useful. She hoped she could earn one. I wonder how Miss Warner earned hers. I wonder what she does kneeling down for Uncle Johnny. Oh god … Nicole smiled. Of course that made sense. Miss Warner is assuredly useful.

“Of course, a girl cannot be as useful without stockings Miss Messer. I see you are not wearing any, but I am sure you’ll want to wear some from now one. I know that makes sense to you. Imagine having your legs too chilly and not be able to be your most useful self.”

Nicole frowned. “I am sorry Miss Warner, I didn’t think about that. I promise I will have some on tomorrow. I think I still have some pantyhose from …”

“Pantyhose? I am afraid those are not nearly as useful as stockings dear. Every time you have to pull them off. Stockings allow you to keep your legs warm at all times even when you are …”

Nicole smiled and nodded. “Oh geez. I didn’t even think about going to the restroom. You are so smart Miss Warner. Stockings are way better than pantyhose. You are right.”

“Just be sure to attach the stockings to your garters before sliding up your panties. That way they can stay on even when nature calls or when the boss needs … well when the boss needs to relax some. That makes sense, right?”

Nicole nodded, making a mental note of these details that will make her more useful and more efficient. She then knelt down on the pillow. “Thanks for your help Miss Warner. You are really sweet to help me, even though I’ll probably be your boss someday.”

Miss Warner smiled kindly. “Of course dear. It makes sense that I help you. Mr. Johnson insists that I do and I am not about to disagree with such a smart man. That would make no sense to disagree with him.”

Nicole nodded. That did make sense. Uncle Johnny is so smart. Whatever he tells me I must follow his command. That makes sense.

“Now be a good girl and complete your training and then let me know when you’re done.” Miss Warner then left the room leaving Nicole alone on her knees, on a pillow, staring at a screen.

Soon, the screen came to life. A voice could be heard through the screen. “Hello and welcome to the completion of your training for Johnson Industries. First, you must be thirsty.” Suddenly wall panel opened next to the screen and a water bottle was there. It was oddly shaped. Rather than a standard bottle, it was like a thick shaft, and longer. It had a mushroom like top. Nicole took it in her hand. She giggled. It kinda looked like a dildo. She remembered her college roommate had one like this.

Nicole tried to drink from it. But nothing came out, even though she could see the liquid inside. The screen voice came back on. “To get the water released, the user must slide her mouth over the top of the bottle and down the neck until liquid is released. This may take several efforts on the user’s part. While unique, this makes sense that to be useful, a girl must be able to adapt to unexpected changes. Here is an unexpected change, a different water bottle. It makes sense that only the most useful girls can unlock the liquid.”

Nicole stared at the bottle for a moment. Yes, I guess it makes sense that I should be able to figure out this unexpected change and make water come out of the bottle. If I can’t do that, I really have no use here. He slid her lips around the head of the bottle and slid her mouth down the neck. She felt herself gag a bit and slid off. Then back down and up, several times until she felt comfortable trying to get the neck of the bottle deeper into her mouth. She moved the bottle slowly in and out of her mouth. Eventually the bottle squirted water into her mouth. It came out fast, in spurts, and gushed and it was so much that she had to pull the bottle out of her mouth and ended up getting doused with water. It wasn’t even like regular water. It was creamier and saltier than normal water but tasted really good. It dripped off her face and down her chest. It seeped over her blouse and the outline of her pink bra could be seen. Still Nicole did not give up and put the water bottle back in her mouth and repeated the process until the bottle was empty.

The screen beeped. “Task completed. Well done. You have proven yourself very useful. It makes sense that you would be useful given that everyone knows girls with big tits are very useful, especially when they use their mouth.”

Nicole smiled. Of course she was useful and yes, I guess I have big tits and sure, my mouth is where all the smart words come out, I guess it makes sense that my big tits and mouth make me super useful.

Nicole was instructed to complete the task four more times as she knelt in front of the screen. It made sense to repeat a task until she mastered it. The screen even encouraged her. It makes sense, the screen told her, that she enjoy encouragement and compliments on her accomplishments. It also made sense that she think about the questionnaire while drinking the—well cream really—from the funny shaped water bottle. She had to be able to think about making her bosses happy while also engaged in tasks. A useful girl thinks about the special ways she can make her boss happy, even if a big object is sliding in and out of her mouth. And if she can accomplish both tasks at the same time, she will of course get pleasure from being so useful. As the screen old her, that makes sense, and of course it did.

Nicole thought about how the questionnaire talked about giving her bosses blowjobs and making them happy. She kept sliding the funny bottle in and out of her mouth as she thought about blowing her bosses. She was really doing it, thinking about her work and doing work, all at the same time. She was getting so excited about it all. She even felt a tingle in her panties as the computer praised her with her favorite line, “good girl.” As the screen told her, it made sense that she loved being called a “good girl” since she was good and a girl.

The voice on the screen even started to sound a bit like Uncle Johnny as it called her “good girl” every time the creamy water came gushing out of the bottle and leaking out of her mouth, dripping all over her blouse. Of course that made sense since Uncle Johnny was her boss and well … it was embarrassing, but she sometimes even thought of blowing Uncle Jonny. Good thing no one else knows she was thinking these things. She was an important executive, not a cocksucking bimbo. Still. She couldn’t help but get super wet in her panties thinking about being so useful to the important man. I bet mom gets wet sucking off daddy too. All good girls get wet when being useful. It only makes sense.

After the 5th bottle was empty, the screen told her that her computer training was complete, but that she still had to complete some “real life” training. Nicole was tired from working so hard at getting each bottle to empty. She was also a bit of a mess, covered in the white creamy water. Still, as the computer told her, it made sense that she would look this way, as any important executive works so hard that sometimes she just looks like this after work.

It makes sense that she come back for more training after lunch. She is to report to the room labeled “glory entrance.” This made sense given that one who completes training receives the glory.

Nicole rushed off to get stockings and garters during her lunch break. It was a little embarrassing because she was kinda gooey from the morning training, but the salesman was really nice and even offered to give her a fresh clean top. He told her that he worked with all the new executives from Johnson Industries and that it made sense that she be comfortable having him as her salesman.

Nicole was happy about that and glad he would help her be not be so messy, so she changed right there in the dressing room with his help. Good thing he was a salesman, otherwise it would have been awkward taking off her top in front of a man. But as he said, it made sense that she was always comfortable having an older man, even a salesman, stare at her chest. Nicole remembered how important that it was that she direct men to stare at her when at work, so it made sense that she do so for the salesman too.

He even checked her bra for excess moisture, which made sense that a salesman do, and after several squeezes, assured Nicole that her bra was ok. Nicole bit her lip while he was squeezing her bra cups as he probably didn’t know how sensitive her tits were. He has no idea that if I wasn’t in a hurry I might have to blow him right now. I probably will come back later and do that to thank him and show him how useful I am. In fact, he may have suggested that I do just that as I was taking off my blouse as it made sense that I thank him appropriately, I kinda forgot because his hands on my bra made me kinda forgetful. Oh well, I better hurry back to the special glory room.

Nicole reported back to Miss Warner after lunch to tell her that she was to go to the glory room. Miss Warner was not at her desk, but Nicole saw that Uncle Johnny’s door was open, so she peeked in. He was sitting back in his desk chair, arms over his head, eyes closed, smiling.

“Uncle Johnny? Can I bother you for a sec?”

Mr. Johnson, pulled his arms down and smiled at his friend’s daughter. Her skirt was short, her brand new garter straps could be seen holding up her brand new white stockings. Her brand new blouse was half buttoned up, exposing her pink lace bra and massive cleavage. “Of course Nicki. What can I do for you?”

“I just wanted you to know that I am almost done with my training to be an executive here. My last thing it to report to …” The Nicole noticed something. “Uncle Johnny, my chest is down here.” She took off her new blouse and stood there in just her still wet pink lace bra. “Remember, you are supposed to stare at my chest so I can be used to having important men staring.” Mr. Johnson nodded and smiled as he stared at the girl’s chest, her hard nipples poking through her wet thin lace bra. “Anyway I think I am supposed to go to … it’s called the glory room or … or something like that.”

The executive smiled. “Oh yes. Very important part of your final training. The correct name is actually The Executive Men’s Lounge Relaxation Spa, Whiskey and Cigar Den, and Glory Hole Entry point. But the girls just call it the Glory Room. It makes sense that you’re excited to go there. After all, a girl who does well in a glory room does well is all kinds of business settings. That only makes sense.”

Nicole nodded at what made so much sense. “Wow. That’s a cool room name Uncle Johnny. Quite a mouthful.”

He chuckled. “It’s funny that you say it that way Nicki. You are quite right. A mouthful. Anyway. I would take you there myself, but I am currently …” He looked down at his lap and Nicole thought she saw Miss Warner’s hair for just a second, but that couldn’t be. “ … waiting for a call. So go down to the men’s lounge down the hall. Then around the corner, you’ll see a door to a hallway that is marked “girls only.” You’ll see the glory room entrance there.”

Nicole smiled. “Thanks Uncle Johnny. And be sure to tell Miss Warner about this too. She’s been super helpful to me. Kinda … useful. I want to thank her.”

“Quite right Nicki. She is very useful, as I am sure you will be soon. I will be sure to tell her, but I am guessing it’s almost as if she already has heard it herself. Now run along, I feel like my call is coming real soon.”

Nicole notice Uncle Johnny was breathing heavier and gritting his teeth. It must be an important call coming, so she smiled and nodded and started to leave.

“Oh Nicki! One more thing. In the cabinet next to Miss Warner’s desk, you’ll find some pillows. Take one with you. You’ll want to have one.”

Nicole smiled wide. “Really? My own special pillow! Thanks Uncle Johnny.”

He smiled but almost groaned at the same time. “It’s … Myyyyyyyyyyy … ahhhhhhhhhhh … Pleasurrrrrrrrrrrrre.” He started breathing rapidly and then let out several happy sighs.

Nicole smiled and thanked him again as she left his office. He’s so funny sometimes, she thought. She put her blouse back on and grabbed a pink pillow from the cabinet next to Miss Warner’s desk. Then she thought she heard Miss Warner giggling coming from Uncle Johnny’s office. But obviously that couldn’t be. He was all alone in there. Oh well. She made her way down to the glory room.

Nicole found the door and walked in. There was an odd smell, but it reminded her of the creamy water that was inside the funny shaped water bottle. She walked down a hallway and saw a wall that had a series of holes about the same height as the computer screen in the last training room. Nicole remembered that a girl always felt useful kneeling so she knelt down on the pillow that she took from the cabinet next to Miss Warner’s desk and waited. She was sure she would get instructions soon. Then she heard voices. Men talking, probably from the other side of the wall. They were talking about a big meeting. Both voices sounded as if they were very serious men. Important men. One said something about Johnson making another big hire for the ranks and that they hoped she panned out. Nicole wondered if they were talking about her. The other said that all he knew was that until he met her, he was going to be a bit anxious. Yeah, the other man agreed. It’s always tense before we meet the new hires. Hopefully she is smart enough not to have to be told everything. I like a girl who can figure things out and do her job and be useful.

Nicole thought that both men were tense and needed a useful girl. If they were talking about her, she hoped she would not disappoint them and be able to figure out how to be her best most useful self.

And then it happened. A penis … a cock … came out through one of the holes in the wall. Nicole looked around. She was alone. Then she figured it out. This was a test on how useful she could be. All her training lessons were coming back to her. Men, especially important men, need to get a blowjob to relax and to be shown the right amount of respect and appreciation. Sure, it wasn’t exactly the same as running a meeting, but she was still in training. She kept thinking about how everything Uncle Johnny’s company did made sense, so it only made sense that she …

Nicole gingerly leaned forward. She could tell it was an older man’s cock because she could see the grey pubic hairs. She licked her lips remembering how older men always have the best cocks for sucking because the older they get, the more important they are and that means a useful girl must give them head which will make the girl sexually satisfied too because she is being useful. Nothing could be more obvious. I wonder how important this man is, I wonder ..

“God damn it isn’t there anyone on the other side?!?! I though Johnson hired someone who he said would be useful.”

“What? Let me check.”

Suddenly another cock came through another hole.

Nicole panicked. She had to act fast. She quickly leaned forward more and took the one cock in her mouth as she softly grabbed the other. She had to reach a bit, but she could do it. Her panties instantly got wet. It was true, she was getting satisfied from being useful. She started to bob her mouth up and down the one shaft as she used her hand to slide up and down the other. Her training was paying off. Uncle Johnny’s company is so progressive to train her for her big moment. She moaned over the cock in her mouth as she felt her panties getting wetter. God, this is the best cock I’ve ever had. She could hear voices through the wall too, confirming that she was being useful.

“That’s a good girl.”

“I told you Johnson would hire the right kind of girl.”

“My god, she sucks like she needs it.”

“Really? I can tell you that her hand is so soft.”

Nicole knew what to do, as she slid her mouth off one cock but down the other and she began to jack off the cock that as, seconds ago, in her mouth. God, she loved being useful. She moved her mouth faster and faster. Her hand moving in unison. She had to prove she was executive material. She quickly slid her mouth off and begged, “Please sirs. Cum for me, I want to be so useful, please.” And immediately her mouth was back on the first cock, sucking harder.

The second cock, however now back in her hand, twitched and soon a shot of cum spurted out landing on Nicole’s stockings. She quickly moved to catch more with her mouth, but another spurt hit her face before she could get her mouth around the head. The food of juices filled her mouth as she felt herself orgasm. Then the first cock erupted and Nicole quickly went back to it, although the first heavy spurt did get all over her hair before she could get the tasty cock and all its yummy cum in her mouth. The first cock still oozing cum, dribbling on her hand and down to her skirt.

After Nicole fully drained the first cock, she took the soft second cock back into her mouth to milk out and yummy remaining cum.

She smiled so wide. She came in her panties a second time during all the cum swallowing and had to admit she felt AND LOOKED useful, as she could tell she had cum dripping off her chin and forehead. A big stain of cum was on her skirt, her blouse and her stockings.

She heard both men sigh and tell her “good girl.” She never felt prouder. She was so useful. Uncle Johnny would soon hear how she was indeed a good girl and probably promote her before she even started.

“Thank you sirs. I am happy to be so useful.”

She heard them slightly chuckle before one of them said “indeed you are.” Nicole beamed as she saw both cocks disappear.

Nicole wondered if she should report to Miss Warner and let her know that she completed the real-life scenario training perfectly. But within a few minutes, she heard many more voices and soon all 5 holes had cocks sticking out. Nicole knew she had to be more useful before reporting back to Miss Warner.

2 hours later, Nicole was panting. She lost track but thinks it was about 15-20 cocks in total. She swallowed the cum of all of them, except the one man, who she could hear say that he wanted to unload on her tits. Nicole knew he couldn’t see, but did as she was told, as that made sense to follow orders. She almost didn’t get her bra off in time and some got on the both her bra and blouse, but most of it coated her tits. Nicole moaned never realizing how much her tits needed cum.

What was obvious was that Nicole was a sticky mess when the last cock withdrew. She was soaked in her panties too, as she came almost 10 times herself. She slowly stood up and put her bra and blouse back on over her cum soaked torso. She knew she had to stop by and thank the salesman on her way home too, but figured it was best she tell Miss Warner about her day. But she was already gone for the day as was Uncle Johnny. So Nicole went home, via the mall for one last blowjob. She even got a fresh bra and blouse from the salesman too, and she let him bend her over his desk as she really wanted to thank him properly. Nicole was glad to thank him that way too, as she hadn’t been properly fucked in months and to have an important man like the salesman plow her from behind not only feel good, but increased her usefulness.

Nicole got home and both her parents had already gone to bed, although there were empty wine bottles and glasses out suggesting they had quite a bit to drink before bed. She was exhausted, she took a shower, and put on one of the new nighties that she bought at the store. She put on one that was sheer and only came down to her hips. There was a matching sheer panty too, and she looked super cute in case an important man every stopped by after dark. She then went to bed. But only about an hour later, she heard noises coming from down the hall. She crept quietly down toward her parent’s bedroom. She could see her dad was having a nightmare, tossing and turning in bed. Her mom was passed out. She quietly walked in.

“Daddy. Wake up. You’re having a nightmare.” She tried to gently shake him, but he kept grunting and tossing. The covers came partially off and she saw it. Oh god. Dad. His cock. I’m not supposed to see that. Maybe I should wake up mom so she can help him. But Nicole kept staring at it. Dad is such an important man. He works so hard. Maybe he needs more than mom can do. She reached down to touch it. God, it felt so warm in her hand. Her training kicked in as she knew it made sense that he needed relief and she began to move her hand and felt it grow. Dad’s moaning increased. He needs … but I’m not his wife … and mom is right there … but I want to be helpful, useful … and he is on the board of directors … and … it makes so much sense that I …

Nicole was tormented on what to do as she lowered her head closer to it. It was so hard now. Daddy is still moaning. All important men need a good night’s sleep. And mom is too drunk to help and … god it makes sense …

Nicole opened her mouth slightly as she bent her face over daddy’s cock. Maybe just a little bit to relax him. Oh god, it tastes so good.

Nicole soon was bobbing her mouth slowly up and down. It’s ok daddy, I am here to help. Just relax and let me be useful for you. Nicole jumped slightly as she felt her passed-out dad move his hand to her nightie. He was cupping a tit through her nightie. Oh god, he doesn’t know how sensitive they are. He is making me wet. I have to get him to relax more. She moved her mouth faster and faster, increasing her suction. If she could make him cum, show would be so useful and … oh god, I’m getting wetter. Daddy’s hand … he is pulling my tit out of the nightie. He is pinching my …. Oh my god, he’s making me … Nicole deep throated her dad trying to muffle her own moans as she felt her pussy gush. Her dad was making her cum and … She felt his cock twitch in her mouth right before the first load exploded inside her mouth. She slowly bobbed her mouth as he unloaded more and more inside her need mouth. Nicole came again as she heard him mumble “good girl.” His hand squeezing her one tit as he oozed his last amount of cum into her.

Nicole slowly slid her mouth off, making sure daddy was empty first. His hand relaxed and fell off her tit. She whispered to her passed out dad, who was no longer tossing and turning, “please sleep now daddy, you’re all relaxed now because I am so useful.” Then she quietly crawled out of the bedroom so as to not wake either of her parents.

The next morning, Nicole got up and saw both her parents still asleep. She knew they drank too much and Nicole smiled as she remembered how useful she was to help daddy’s nightmare go away. She put on her work clothes, a light blue shelf bra that barely held her tits, matching lace garter belt with light blue stockings, then the matching lace panty over that, plus e pretty white button up blouse—she was sure to button only half way up so as to not be suffocating, and a super short tight skirt. Her garter straps could be seen even when she was standing, but that would show the men that she was wearing the proper lingerie that any good junior executive would wear. When she got to the office tower, she got lots of whistles and winks and cat calls. She felt super useful because she was getting noticed. She knew that made sense from her training.

When she got to Miss Warner’s desk, she was surprised that no one was there. She knocked on Uncle Jonny’s door. “Come in.”

Nicole opened the door and Uncle Jonny was sitting at his desk looking through piles of paper. “Miss Warner would you …” He looked up. “Oh. Nicole. I thought Miss Warner had finally arrived. She must be … Oh yes, that’s right. She told me yesterday that she was taking today off. Could you be a good girl and fetch ol’ Uncle Johnny a cup of coffee.”

Nicole nodded. Poor Uncle Johnny. He is lost without his secretary. She quickly rushed down the hall to get him coffee. Her chest bounced as she ran in short steps—as her tight skirt wouldn’t let her run with long strides. One tit even popped out of her bra and open blouse but she was able to tuck it in before anyone saw. She wanted to be respected as an executive, not as a coffee fetching secretary who looks like a … hey wait a minute. Oh yeah, there’s the coffee. Now what was I thinking about? She poured the coffee and slowly walked back so as to not spill any.

She walked in. “Here you go Uncle Johnny. Can I help with anything else? I mean I am a trained executive and all.”

The great man smiled at her as he looked her over. His eyes lingered on her chest and Nicole felt warm and proud that he noticed her excellent executive outfit. Then he looked at her face. “No, no, Uncle Johnny, eyes down here. You know I am a big girl and can take it when a man stares at my chest, even though it is wrong. You made me promise to remind you to stare at my chest, remember?”

“Of course Nicki. You really have taken to the training so well, I suppose it makes sense that you would remember to remind me to look at your chest, although I think we can both agree that it makes sense that you prefer the term “tits” or “cans” or “fun bags” as all those are fun executive words.”

Nicole smiled and stood there for a moment. Then she giggled. “Of course Uncle Johnny. You know I love to have my big titties called fun bags.”

“I know you do Nicki. And I know that you know why they are called fun bags, after all it only makes sense that if they are fun bags, then you should let ol’ Uncle Johnny have fun with them.” Nicole nodded as that made total sense, why else would they be called fun bags if she didn’t let an old man have fun with them. “And you know what would be the most fun tody Nicki?”

Nicole looked confused. Then smiled. “Please tell me Uncle Johnny. Please.”

“Well we need to celebrate that you have been promoted. I heard all about how well you did in the glory room.”

Nicole blushed. She was so proud. She knew Uncle Johnny would hear about it and want to promote her. “Really? Honestly? A promotion already?”

Johnson nodded. “Yes. I have decided to promote you to a job that makes the most sense of all for you. You’d agree that any job I promote you to would make sense, right?” Nicole nodded excitedly knowing of course it would make sense. “I’ve decided that instead of being a boring old junior executive, you can be promoted to Head of the Oral Relaxation, or as well call it H.O.Re. You want to be a H.O.Re. don’t you?”

Wow, a H.O.Re. Nicole was never more excited. “Wow Uncle Johnny. I always wanted to be a H.O.Re. … ummmmm. What do H.O.Re.s do?”

“Well before we even talk about that, like I said, let’s celebrate with those fun bags. Given that I have reviewed your orientation materials, I know that your titties are super sensitive.” Nicole nodded as that was true and she said so during orientation. “So how about you let ol’ Uncle Johnny slide his cock back and forth between them until you get a nice celebratory coating of special juices.”

“Really Uncle Johnny. You’d do that for me? Wow. You’re the best boss ever.”

Johnson smiled at the bimbo he created. “Now be a good girl and slowly take off your blouse and then your bra, and then your skirt. Then let Uncle Johnny treat those fun bags to a good ol’ tittyfuck, just the way you like it. And then after that, I will tell you how you can be the best and most important H.O.Re. this company has ever had.”

A couple of hours later, Nicole walked out of Uncle Johnny’s office. She was so sticky that putting on her bra was a waste of time, she just buttoned up her blouse over her chest even though the juices would seep through and even though her tits would basically be seen since she only buttoned the bottom two buttons. What good are tits if she can’t show them off?

She understood her new duties as a H.O.Re. for the company after Uncle Johnny explained them. She would provide oral relaxation for every man in the office, even the board, even her dad, but most importantly clients … although Uncle Johnny called them customers for some reason. The clients would be so relaxed that they would finally pay their past due bills to the company. It was weird too, because each client she heard about had already paid their bills in full, but that they would owe $100 after she helped them relax. Oh well, it all made sense after Uncle Johnny explained it, something about since she was a H.O.Re. for the company they could charge double the going “street rate” for her services. She was rushing down the hall now. She heard her dad was in the office and wanted to tell him the exciting news—well after she helped him relax. First things first, which always made sense.