The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Dorm

by Pan

Chapter 5

Rob was jolted awake, his heart pounding. He was on his back, staring at the ceiling…and he wasn’t alone.

It took him a minute to realize which of the women in his life (god...he’d only been at college for a single day, and already he had ‘women in his life’) had joined him.

He leaned over and flipped his light on to reveal his other neighbor was in his bed.

Geri.

She was wearing the same untied robe she’d had on at breakfast that morning...but unlike that morning, she wasn’t wearing a bra and panties beneath it.

The young man’s neighbor was completely naked beneath her robe.

Rob’s eyes ran up and down her body, drinking it in. Her skin was pale, though there was a pink flush along her collarbones and the tops of her breasts. Her body was curvy, with full breasts that were just begging to be touched.

And why not? Rob thought to himself. Clearly what was happening was some kind of erotic dream come to life, an over-the-top fantasy-turned-real.

He might as well lean into it.

Rob had met this woman just a few hours ago, and now here she was, practically naked in his bed. Touching her breasts was probably acceptable. Fondling them was definitely allowed. And if he wanted to suck on her nipples, he was pretty sure she’d happily oblige.

The gorgeous redhead let out a moan as Rob’s hands found her breast, his fingers tracing circles around her nipple. He could feel her soft flesh under his fingers; her moans grew louder as he pinched her rock-hard nipples, making his cock throb inside his boxer shorts. She had the same glazed look as Erika had the previous night.

As he fondled the redhead’s breasts, he glanced down. Her pussy was shaved clean, leaving only a thin strip of red pubic hair leading into her slit. A landing strip, he’d heard it called.

He smiled at the sight of her perfect body, a grin growing on his face as he realized what was happening.

She’d come in here to fuck him.

This walking wet dream had sleepwalked into his bedroom to fuck him.

What kind of a guy would he be if he let her down?

One of Rob’s hands reluctantly left Geri’s tit, sliding between her legs. He cupped his hand around her mound, feeling her slickness, then slid his middle finger inside her.

She didn’t say anything in response, but her moan told him everything she needed to know.

Geri was ready. She wanted him as much as he wanted her.

As his finger slid inside her, Rob leaned up to kiss her. It was the first time in an embarrassingly long time that he’d kissed someone, but despite his lack of practice, it immediately blew every other kiss he’d had out of the water. Despite her sleeping state, Geri responded eagerly, kissing him back with a passion that he’d never experienced.

Her tongue explored his mouth confidently, and Rob groaned as he felt her pussy twitching around his finger, a new wave of juices coating the digit.

His own cock was hardening underneath his boxers, and he decided that now was the time.

Pulling his finger free, Rob lifted himself off the bed and pulled down his boxers. His erection sprang out, and he moved one of her hands to it.

Geri moaned, her glazed eyes widening as she wrapped her hand around him, stroking him lovingly, her fingernails scratching gently down the underside of his shaft.

“Mmm,” Rob sighed, leaning forward to kiss her again. “You’re so good at this...”

She didn’t respond—Rob didn’t even know if she could understand him, in her sleeping state—but she returned his kiss as enthusiastically as she had before.

Rob slid his hand up Geri’s thighs as he kissed her, then moved it to her firm, round ass.

Geri’s moaning increased as he caressed her ass, squeezing her cheeks, teasingly spreading her asscheeks apart.

They were both ready. So what was he waiting for?

“I…I want to fuck you,” Rob said nervously. She didn’t say a word, just stared blankly at him. “If, um...if that’s okay.”

When the sleeping girl didn’t respond, Rob began to have second thoughts. The previous night, Erika had sucked his cock—he hadn’t been the instigator. But this? This felt like...

It didn’t feel right.

But as he was about to grab Geri’s hand and move it off his throbbing member, she surprised him. She slightly repositioned herself, pointed his erection at her entrance, and slowly lowered herself down onto his hardness.

Rob gasped as she impaled herself on his dick, her tight pussy swallowing his length. He grabbed her hips, helping her slide up and down his shaft. She was warm and wet and tight, and he couldn’t believe that he’d finally done it. He was finally doing it.

Losing his virginity.

Geri was moaning softly as she rode him, her pussy gripping his cock tightly. He was popping his cherry. Right then, in that moment, this was it. This was sex.

This was what it felt like to have sex.

Geri’s breasts bounced as she rode him, her nipples rubbing against her transparent robe as he thrust into her, more passion than technique.

Seeing her breasts, hearing her moans, seeing how her hands gripped the mattress in ecstasy—barely two minutes after he’d penetrated the gorgeous teen, Rob felt his orgasm approaching.

“Oh god,” he panted, his grip tightening around her hips. “Geri...I’m gonna—”

He came with a gasp, his balls contracting as he powerfully shot jets of his cum deep into Geri’s pussy, filling her up. To his delight, Geri responded to his orgasm with one of her own, bucking her hips violently, milking his cock, her entire body twitching with pleasure.

The redhead let out a small whimper as she climaxed—the first noise she’d made since first sneaking into his room. Her pussy gripped his penis as though she never wanted to let him go, and her whimper was soon followed by a delighted squeak of passion.

The two teens were still for several minutes, both of them breathing heavily. Rob’s cock began softening inside Geri’s wetness; moments after his erection was gone, so was Geri—she slid off him, silently making her way out of the room as quickly as she’d arrived.

Rob lay in bed, his mind spinning as he tried to process what had just happened. He glanced at the clock, but the numbers seemed blurry, and before he knew it, he was asleep.

When he awoke the next morning, Rob wondered if the previous night’s events had been a dream. Nothing but a perfect, hot, fantasy. But the sticky coating of his cock told him no: it had really happened.

He’d really had sex with Geri.

He’d really lost his virginity.

He couldn’t wait to see what the rest of the day would bring.

* * *