The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Dorm

by Pan

Chapter 4

Rob spent the rest of the evening alone in his room, desperately scouring the internet for an explanation. Anything. Confirmation that it was happening across the rest of the world, or news reports about sexy aliens, or even a conspiracy theory about the government being bought out by Big Brothel.

Instead, he found...nothing. Not even so much as a mention that anyone else had noticed what was going on. He checked every hashtag, searched social media by location, desperate to find even a single reference to all the women on his campus going barefoot, bottomless, button-shirted.

Nothing.

There weren’t even any photos of the bottomless lecturer, something he was sure would’ve quickly made the rounds.

After several hours of research, he wondered if he was going mad. He even took a handful of online tests to see if any of them indicated insanity.

Again, nothing. Rob had never been disappointed to find himself declared sane, but when test after test told him that he showed no symptoms of a loon, he felt crazier than before.

After several hours of investigation, the teenager was starting to wonder if he’d imagined the entire thing. When his phone chimed—a text message from Indrani letting him know they were heading to the cafeteria—he realized he had only one course of action.

If he went downstairs and everyone was fully clothed, he’d know it was a hallucination. But if the women were dressed as they had been earlier that day, he’d know that...

Well, Rob didn’t know what he’d know. Just that something was up.

As soon as he left his room, the young man’s heart sank and his cock rose. Erika and Geri were in their room, dressed identically.

No shoes. No pants. Matching black panties, and completely-unfastened white button-up shirts.

Well, not exactly identically. Erika was wearing a red bra, while Geri’s was black, as though they’d dressed to match the other’s hair.

“Uh, hi,” Rob said, staring at the two young women’s chests. Neither of them seemed to notice, or—if they had—care. Instead, the two young women pushed their shoulders backwards, thrusting their chests forward for his approval.

The previous night, as Erika had sucked his cock, he’d stared in amazement as her head bobbed up and down, admiring her hard nipples against her nighty. She was only a B-cup, her tits small but firm, with pointed nipples. Her breasts matched her athletic form, and he’d been left desperate to know what color her nipples were. Were they long? Thick? He’d yet to see a pair of bare breasts in real life.

But if things continued the way they’d been inexplicably progressing so far, he suspected it wouldn’t be long before he did.

Geri, meanwhile, looked like she was a full cup-size larger. Rob stared lustfully at the redhead’s chest, imagining what those soft, smooth mounds would look like naked. The thought of his hot dorm neighbor sucking on his dick as Erika had (or even fucking him in the night) filled him with a mixture of arousal and guilt.

He knew he was being a pervert. But the situation was unusual; perhaps when everyone around you started to undress and ignore your lustful gaze, perversion wasn’t the social faux pas it otherwise was.

All Rob knew was that he couldn’t stop thinking about the girls’ bodies

“Um, I’m gonna go grab some dinner.”

Erika giggled at what he hoped she was still taking as a joke, while Geri shot him a lustful stare.

“Maybe I’ll see you later?” she purred, and Rob gulped.

“Um, yeah. I’d, um...like that.”

Geri winked as he made his way downstairs.

Indrani and Jasmine were already in line when he arrived in the cafeteria. They were dressed just as they had been earlier: barefoot. Pantless. Unbuttoned shirt. Bra.

The two women squealed with excitement as they saw him. “Rob!!!” Indrani beamed, and Rob shot her a nervous smile in response.

They’d been friends for years, but...they’d never been this excited to see him before, had they?

“Hey, uh, you two,” Rob said, trying to keep his voice steady.

“Hey Rob,” Jasmine replied, and the young man couldn’t help but notice that she was blushing. That, he was confident, was new. In all the time he’d known Jasmine, he’d never seen her be nervous about anything, let alone the presence of...well, someone like him.

“Come join us,” Indrani insisted. Rob glanced at the long line behind them, but as he joined the two half-naked women, no one objected.

As soon as he was in line with them, he felt four arms wrapping around him. His two Asian friends were embracing him, apparently so excited just to be standing next to him that they felt compelled to show it physically. He could feel their legs pressing against his, their bra-clad chests against his sides. The hug was soft and warm, and the open display of affection left his cock straining in its pants.

It was his turn to blush as the two women moved their lips to his cheeks, taking turns to kiss him.

For almost a minute he stood there, a goofy grin on his face as the two beautiful women pressed their bodies against his, kissing his cheeks, motivated by nothing more than excitement to see him.

Their embrace was interrupted by the line moving, and as the three of them got their food, Rob noticed that his friends’ eyes were wide and their faces flushed. Jasmine was breathing heavily, and there was a sheen of sweat on her forehead, while Indrani was smilin a hungry look in her eyes.

The rest of the meal passed uneventfully, aside from the regular displays of physical affection from the two girls. They kept reaching out to hold his arm, their fingers curling around his bicep. In return, he reached out, running his hand through their hair as they laughed at his joke.

Finally, Rob bade them farewell and returned to his dorm. As his head span at the day’s events, the confused boy wondered if he’d ever sleep again. All too soon, however, his eyelids grew heavy and he fell asleep, dreaming of Jasmine and Indrani and Erika and Geri in various states of undress, touching him and teasing him and promising to fulfil his every fantasy.

* * *