The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Dorm

by Pan

Chapter 6

Rob had a spring in his step when he awoke. Last night, as he’d been sleeping, one of the most gorgeous women he’d ever met had come into his bedroom and fucked him.

He’d never gone further than first base with a woman before going to college, but in the two nights he’d been in the new dorm, he’d received a nocturnal blowjob, and then the redhead from the next room had taken his virginity.

He knocked on his neighbor’s door, not even sure what he was hoping for. If she’d answered, would she even remember last night?

Had it been as magical for her as it had been for him?

Rob wanted to make love to her again. He wanted to skip class, and spend hours exploring every inch of her body with his hands and mouth. He wanted to show her all the things he knew about pleasing a woman...currently a short list, yes, but he wanted to learn.

To his dismay, his knock went unanswered. If Geri was there, she wasn’t answering.

Looking around the cafeteria, he was delighted (but unsurprised) by the sight that befell him. Every woman was barefoot, wearing nighties, and didn’t balk at his gaze. Several of them turned when they noticed him staring at him, as though showing off their bodies for his pleasure.

Rob smiled. College was so much better than he’d been expecting.

He looked around for anyone he knew, but his neighbors were nowhere to be seen, nor were Indrani and Jasmine. With a shrug, he joined the breakfast line. He was confident he’d make new friends soon.

Sure enough, the two women ahead of him turned as soon as he joined the line, their eyes lighting up at the sight of him.

“Uh, hi,” Rob said, cursing himself for the catch that appeared in his voice whenever he met an attractive woman. “I’m Rob.”

“Rob...” the taller of the two women said, reaching out to touch his arm affectionately. “I’m Charlene.”

Charlene was African-American, with wavy brown hair and hazel eyes. She wore a white nightie that did little to conceal her body, revealing her ample cleavage; a great expanse of smooth, dark skin, simply the largest breasts that Rob had ever seen.

“What cup size are you?” he asked, surprising himself with his own forwardness. As he’d somehow expected, Charlene didn’t balk at the question.

“An E-cup,” she answered with a shy smile. “Thank you for noticing.”

Her hand was still on Rob’s arm, but she was standing confidently, inviting his gaze. He accepted the unspoken invitation, running his eyes up and down her body.

She was extremely tall, taller than him. Her legs were slim and muscular, her toned stomach flat and strong. Her arms were covered in dark freckles, and she was wearing nothing but her gown and a pair of white panties which contrasted with her dark skin.

The most notable feature on her body, though, was her chest, which seemed to defy gravity as it jutted proudly, as though desperate for Rob’s attention.

The young man’s mouth watered as he saw the dark nipples poking through her nightie, and he ran his eyes over her breasts, admiring every curve of her large, round orbs.

The woman standing beside her coughed, and Rob realized he was being rude.

“I’m sorry,” he smiled, managing to get the words out without hesitation or stammer. “You are...”

“Marilyn,” Charlene said with a pout, as though upset that she had to share Rob’s attention. “She’s my best friend from high school. She’s in my acting class, first period.”

“She has a voice,” Marilyn quipped, holding out her hand for Rob’s attention. Not sure what to do, he kissed it—the right move, apparently, because the young beauty blushed, her only response a delighted giggle.

Marilyn had long, wavy red hair, and breasts almost as large as Charlene’s. She was curvy, with an hourglass figure, wearing a white nightgown that showed off her body perfectly.

“Hi,” Rob said, smiling and looking down into her green eyes. She was tall, but he stood about an inch taller than her. “I’m Rob.”

“Nice to meet you,” Marilyn replied, her eyes flicking down as though instructing him to check her out as he had her friend.

“So...you want to be an actress?” Rob asked, flagrantly checking her out. She, too, was only wearing a pair of panties—blue, and lacy, to match her nightie. She had an hourglass figure; her waist was smaller than Charlene’s, and her large breasts sagged downward slightly, resting in soft, full mounds on either side of her narrow ribcage.

“God no,” Marilyn giggled. “It just seems like an easy A.”

“Wait,” Rob said. “First period? With Professor Bowers?”

“That’s the one,” Charlene nodded.

“I’m in that class too,” Rob said, and the two girls’ faces lit up with delight, as though they’d just been told they were all getting A’s.

“No way!” Marilyn exclaimed.

“That’s so great!” Charlene echoed, and before Rob knew what was happening, the two women were embracing him with delight, their huge tits pressing into his arms.

“I’m looking forward to it,” Rob said with a smile, enjoying the feeling of the four firm, soft boobs pressed against him.

The three of them sat together at breakfast, both women hanging on his every word, and laughing at his jokes like he was a professional comedian. They made him promise not to go anywhere while they got dressed for class, returning soon wearing nothing but panties, unbuttoned white shirts, and huge smiles on their faces.

Rob was enthralled by the sight of the two women, his cock hardening at each passing second. They insisted on holding his hands as the three of them crossed campus and made their way to class, the two women taking every opportunity they could to press their chests against him arms.

* * *