The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Dorm

by Pan

Chapter 3

“Indrani??”

“Rob??”

Rob gawked at the sight of a familiar face. Indrani had been the grade above him in school; they’d been Mathletes together, but since she’d graduated, he hadn’t seen or heard from her.

“I thought you were going to State U?”

“I was,” Indrani laughed. “I mean, I did. But then halfway through the semester, Jasmine and I decided to transfer here instead.”

“Jasmine’s here as well?”

“Surprise!”

Turning around, Rob saw his most petite friend standing behind him. Jasmine was just over 5′4″ tall, with black wavy hair and a cute face. Her family was from China, but she’d been born in the same town that he and Indrani had grown up in.

Indrani was barely half an inch taller than her friend. She was Indian, with long black hair, and in all the years they’d known each other, Rob had never seen her without her thick glasses on.

“How the hell did we all end up at the same university?” he asked, unable to believe his luck. He’d been prepared for it to take weeks (if not months) to make friends, but he’d been blessed with the sudden appearance of two friends he hadn’t seen in a year.

“George just lucky, I guess,” Jasmine replied, dryly quoting an old comedy film they’d all seen together. “What are you studying?”

As the three friends compared schedules (and discovered they had half a dozen classes in common), Rob briefly wondered if he should tell them about the weirdness that was going on. A thought struck him, and one “accidentally”—dropped pen later, he confirmed a theory.

Both Indrani and Jasmine were barefoot.

“We’re all doing Stats 101,” Indrani pointed out merrily as Rob made his way back above the table.

“Yeah—and it starts in twenty minutes,” Jasmine pointed out.

“Do you need to go get shoes?” Rob asked, trying to sound casual. The pointed looks his friends gave him told him that he’d failed.

“Is this a white thing?” Indrani asked with a laugh. Going red, Rob dropped it. Whatever was happening, his friends clearly didn’t find it weird at all.

The three of them scurried to class—fortunately, much of the campus was indoors, else Rob had no idea how Indrani and Jasmine would’ve coped with crossing the hot footpaths barefoot. They barely made it to class in time, and it wasn’t until they were most of the way through the lecture that Rob collected himself enough to make another observation.

All the women in the class—the lecturer, the TA, his fellow students—were wearing button-up shirts. Even Indrani and Jasmine; they’d always been known for dressing slightly formally, so he hadn’t noticed anything unusual…but everyone?

What’s more, not a single one of them had the shirt buttoned up all the way. When he’d run into his friends in the cafeteria, Rob would have sworn that they hadn’t had a single button unfasted.

Now? Jasmine’s shirt was unbuttoned almost to her waist. Indrani’s wasn’t quite as bad (or ‘good’, depending on your perspective) with everything below her bra-strap down still fastened…

…although as Rob watched, she reached down and unconsciously undid another button.

Glancing around, Rob realized he could see every woman’s bra. Quite a few of the other students were wearing button-up shirts that were completely unfastened, hanging loose, allowing a clear view of their bra and midriff.

As the lecture wrapped up, and the female professor concluded telling everyone about the expectations of the class, she undid the lowest button on her shirt, and then—to Rob’s utter bewilderment—unfastened and removed her jeans as well.

Just a few moments later, the lecturer walked out of the room in nothing but shoes, panties, a completely open button-up shirt, and a bra. When Rob turned to his friends, he was shocked to discover they weren’t shocked, instead just chatting about their plan for the workload the teacher had laid out.

As the two girls got up to leave for their next class (a second-year section that Rob wasn’t in), he noticed them both unbutton their pants and unzip their flies. Looking around, Rob saw that most women had to hold onto their pants as they left, to prevent them from falling…except for the handful of women who had followed the lecturer’s example and dropped them entirely, wearing nothing below the waist but panties, socks, and shoes.

Rob’s schedule was empty for the rest of the day, but he texted the girls to see if they wanted to hang out in the afternoon. When they joined him in the library, neither was wearing pants.

Jasmine joining the exhibitionist wave didn’t entirely surprise him; she’d always been keen to find new ways to rebel against her parents. But Indrani showing that much skin made no sense: the Indian woman was incredibly shy. He didn’t think he’d ever seen her in so much as a sleeveless top, and now here she was, bottomless, and—like Jasmine—wearing a completely open shirt.

“So, uh…”

He hesitated, not sure how to broach the subject.

“What?” Jasmine said teasingly.

“What’s with the, um, outfit?”

Jasmine glanced down at her clothes, then looked at Rob as though he’d just accused her of molesting an elephant. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, like…where are your pants?”

The girls pondered Rob’s question for a moment.

“I think between B and C-block?” Indrani offered, and Jasmine nodded.

“Yeah, that sounds right.”

“Sure,” Rob continued, stammering. “But, um. I mean…uh…”

A notification sounded on Jasmine’s phone, and she pulled it out. “Oh! Indrani, we have choir.”

“Oh, shit. I forgot they changed the day.”

“We gotta run,” Jasmine said, leaning over and giving Rob a soft kiss on the cheek. “Dinner at the cafeteria, yeah?”

“Um, yeah,” Rob mumbled. For some reason, he’d felt more comfortable getting a blowjob from Erika the previous night than he did getting a kiss from Jasmine.

“We’ll see you then,” Indrani echoed, leaning over and giving him a firm kiss on the other cheek. “Talk to you then!”

“Talk to you then,” Rob mumbled, his face red from the attention.

It was more than twenty minutes before he felt that he’d calmed down enough to get up and return to their dorm. In that time, he didn’t see a single woman who was wearing anything other than a button-up shirt, and less than a dozen who still had pants on.

* * *