The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Dorm

by Pan

Chapter 2

It wasn’t until Erika’s mouth closed over Rob’s hard cock that he awoke.

“Uh…”

For the first few moments, he wasn’t sure what was happening. He’d been having a particularly erotic dream, and—still in a half-awake, liminal space—Rob wondered if this was still part of the dream.

It wasn’t until Erika moaned that he knew for sure that it was real.

This was happening.

There was a woman in his room, on her knees, her mouth around his cock.

“Erika?” he asked, his voice still deep with sleep. His light was still on, and sure enough—the brunette from next door was on her knees, deep-throating his cock with gusto.

The young woman was wearing a white nightgown. The floor had shared bathrooms, so her choice of sleepwear had clearly been chosen with that in mind—it wasn’t transparent or lacy, though it did reveal her shoulders, ending a few inches above the sporty young woman’s knees. When he’d visited her a few hours ago, she’d been wearing a white tanktop and shorts; since then, she must have changed for bed.

Changed for bed, then sneaked into Rob’s room to give him head.

Now fully awake, Rob’s eyes opened in shock.

The stranger next door had decided, for some reason, to come into his room while he was asleep and blow him.

“Uh, Erika?” he asked again. Something was amiss—the young woman’s eyes were open, and she seemed entirely focused on giving him head, but…her eyes were glazed over, as though she was sleepwalking.

No. Rob had read about sleepwalking; he was pretty sure that it wasn’t usually accompanied by mind-blowing oral sex.

As Erika’s mouth continued moving up and down his hardness, her tongue swirling around her head, and her hand lightly jacking him off, Rob was finding it hard to focus on what was happening…but he knew he had to.

If Erika really was asleep, then this wasn’t consensual, and it had to stop.

“Erika, wake up” he said gently, but the young woman wasn’t responding. Instead, she just continued blowing him with gusto.

On the other hand…waking someone who was sleepwalking was said to be dangerous. Surely he should just let her continue…she was clearly enjoying it—even while asleep, even with her mouth very full of his cock (and, occasionally, balls) Rob could see a smile on the sides of Erica’s mouth.

Yes, it was probably safer to let her finish.

Safer, and much more fun.

Putting his hands behind him, Rob leaned back and let himself lose himself in the magnificent head that Erika was giving him. Either she’d done this before, or she was a natural—one hand was pulling gently at his testicles, as though trying to milk him of cum, while she diligently deep-throated his cock, her cheeks bulging as she unconsciously gagged on his erection.

Before long, Rob could feel his balls churning. With a sharp grunt, his hips began to thrust forward as he shot a thick, creamy load into Erika’s waiting mouth.

Her glazed-over eyes turned up to look at him, and she smiled as she loudly swallowed his load.

When she was done, she stood up. Her erect nipples were visible through the thin material of her nighty, telling Rob that she wasn’t wearing a bra. As she stood, her legs shifted, flashing a view of her black panties.

Before Rob could say a word, she was gone, slipping out the door as quietly as she’d entered.

Rob lay back, bewildered by what had just happened. But before he could even begin to process it, sleep overtook him and he fell into a dreamless slumber.

* * *

The next morning, Rob wasn’t sure if what had happened had been real, or just a wonderful dream. It wasn’t until he spotted Erika in the breakfast line that he was able to confirm the strange happenings of the previous night.

She was wearing a white nightgown, and the cold of the dorm cafeteria meant the points of her nipples could clearly be seen through the thin fabric.

Though it hadn’t been cold last night.

The sight of his neighbor was like a splash of ice water in Rob’s face. It had really happened. For some reason, his sleepwalking neighbor had sneaked into his bedroom the previous night, blown him, swallowed his load, and then disappeared again before he could wake her up.

He was torn. Part of him wanted to go up and say hi, but the rest of him knew that he’d die of embarrassment.

But before he could say anything, Erika spotted him.

To Rob’s surprise, her eyes lit up and she approached him.

“It’s ‘uh, Rob’, right?” she said, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

“Uh, yeah,” he said, and she laughed. Thank god, he thought to himself. She thinks I’m kidding, not just…the most awkward man on the planet.

“You sleep well?” she asked, and his mouth dropped. Could she…was she…?

“Yeah,” he said, and she nodded.

“Good,” she said in reply, and shot him a hungry look.

What the fuck was happening?

Just as it seemed Erika was going to say something, they were interrupted by the appearance of another young woman. “This is Geri,” Erika said. “My roommate.”

Turning to say hi, Rob couldn’t help but gawk at what he saw. Geri was drop-dead gorgeous: a curly-haired redhead with a curvy body, she was about the same height as Erika.

Like her roommate, Geri was still wearing what looked like sleepwear: semi-transparent robe with sleeves that went all the way to her wrists. The thin blue material was almost completely see-through, hiding almost nothing.

To top it off, it was untied, and draped open at the front. Geri was wearing a dark blue pair of panties and a matching bra; it pushed her C-cup breasts together, making them look larger than they were.

Rob tried not to gawk.

“This is our neighbor,” Erika said, pouting slightly at the interruption.

“Charmed, I’m sure,” Geri purred, her eyes looking the young man up and down.

Not sure where to look, Rob glanced at his feet. Geri was barefoot, her toenails painted the same blue as her underwear. Glancing to the side, Rob noticed Erika’s toenails were painted as well.

As he looked around the cafeteria, he noticed that no matter what else they were wearing, all of the women were barefoot.

What the hell was going on?

* * *