The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Dorm

by Pan

Chapter 1

Rob looked at the building with trepidation.

The first day of college. He’d been looking forward to it for so long; it was only now that he was here, standing in front of it, that it felt…real. This was going to be his home for the next few years.

He’d never lived away from home before.

“Come on,” his father said gruffly. Rob knew his dad well enough to know that his low voice was masking his emotions. Ever since his mother had died, the two men had lived alone. Rob’s mother had been a beautiful woman, completely devoted to his father.

He’d loved her. They both had. And now that he was leaving the nest as well, his father would be alone.

Rob wanted to ask the older man if he’d be okay, but he knew that he couldn’t. They were close, but they didn’t talk like that. Never had.

“Let’s find your new digs,” his father continued, and Rob nodded.

The hallways were humming with the nervous energy of new college students. Most seemed to have moved in earlier that weekend (Rob and his father had been waylaid, and it was Sunday night by the time they arrived) and he was met with a few friendly waves.

“Lot of cute women,” Rob’s father said, throwing his son a half-smile, as though he knew something the eighteen-year old didn’t.

“Uh huh.”

Rob could feel his face going red. It wouldn’t have been a proper send-off without some last-minute embarrassment.

“This is me, Dad,” he said awkwardly, stopping at the dorm that his paperwork had directed him to. The second bed in the room was empty; either his dormmate was running even later than he was, or he’d been lucky enough not to be assigned a roomie.

Or perhaps unlucky. He’d often heard that college roommates could easily turn into lifelong best friends.

Rob’s father firmly planted his hand on his son’s shoulder. “Have a good time, son. This is going to be…a life-changing experience.”

The young man’s eyes narrowed. “Okay?”

The half-smile was back. “Seriously. And, uh…sleep well.”

With that mysterious instruction, Rob’s father was gone, striding down the hallway, the gaggle of students parting as he did.

What the hell had that been about?

* * *

It only took Rob an hour to unpack. He hadn’t brought much with him; clothes, some comic books, and the laptop his father had bought him as a going-away present.

Once he was done, he poked his head into the hallway. As his father had pointed out, there were a lot of cute women. A lot of cute women.

Rob barely had any experience with the opposite sex. His mother had been gone for almost a decade, and aside from some distant cousins, a teacher or two, and the girls at school (most of whom he’d avoided out of fear) he’d never so much as had a conversation longer than a few sentences with a woman.

Well, what was college for if not learning?

Summoning up his courage, Rob knocked on the door of the room next to his. “Hey,” he said, trying to sound more confident than he felt.

“Uh, hey,” the brunette sitting on the bed said in response. “You need something?”

“Just saying hi,” Rob mumbled. “I’m, uh, Rob.”

“Well, ‘uh’, Rob,” she replied sarcastically. “I’m, ‘uh’, Erika.”

Erika’s hair was long, and fell around her shoulder in waves. She was white, like Rob, and maybe a foot shorter than him. If her athletic build hadn’t given away her hobby, the trophies on the desk next to her bed told him that she was the sporty type.

“Netball?” he asked, gesturing awkwardly at the prizes.

“Mm-hmm,” she said with a nod. “I was captain of the varsity team in high school. You play?”

“Oh, uh, no, I, uh…”

Rob trailed off, feeling his face go red again. Why was he so bad with women?

Erika’s mouth twitched at the sight of his awkwardness, and he felt a sudden desire to flee.

“I’m gonna go,” he mumbled, and Erika was unable to hide her amusement.

“Goodbye, ‘uh’, Rob,” she sang out after him as he returned to his room. “Let’s do this again soon.”

Back in his room, Rob sat on his bed and buried his head in his hands. What was wrong with him? He’d talked to other humans before…admittedly, Erika was cuter than most of them had been. He loved her athletic build, even if she was a little flat-chested.

Not that it mattered. She’d probably never talk to him again. Why would she, after that embarrassment?

Pulling out his phone, Rob distracted himself from the awkward encounter by spending a few hours on TikTok, before the patheticness of what he was doing drove him to put the phone away.

He was out on his own for the first time, surrounded by equally-new kids his own age, and here he was hiding in his dorm room, binging one-minute videos. He should be out there, meeting people, charming them. That’s what his father would have done—his dad was one of the most confident men that Rob had ever met. It was as though he knew that everyone would like him immediately.

Although Rob had barely been ten years old when his mother had died, he still remembered the look of total adoration she’d given his father every time he entered the room. As he lay back on his new bed, he closed his eyes and imagined Erika looking at him like that, instead of the sardonic stare he’d given her.

Exhausted from the day of travel and the embarrassing encounter with his new neighbor, Rob soon drifted off to sleep, images of Erika in his mind.

As he slumbered, still wearing the clothes he’d driven to college in, his new bedroom door opened, and Erika slipped into his room, just as asleep as he was, despite her open, glazed-over eyes.

Kneeling beside his bed, Erika unzipped Rob’s pants and fished out his hard cock…

* * *