The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mysterious Dojo (Part 2)

This is the second part of The Mysterious Dojo, where Andrew’s story continues...

* * *

Part 2

My journey home was uneventful and tiring. I wasn’t sure at the time what to make of the interview I had with Mike. I know that I caught him in a strange act with David and that I had caught it on camera. I needed to analyse my recordings and make what I would of them, so my excitement remained a little longer before I arrived back home.

I had to be cautious, after all, I didn’t want David to see what I had recorded. How would I hide it from him on our joint PC? Well, I would have to make a separate profile on it, I would find an excuse. I just needed to get it on video and sound over the recordings on my phone. So I got off the bus and put my key in the lock...the door was already unlocked? Odd, David always locked it when he was home.

I went inside and threw my coat onto the sofa and went into the kitchen to put the kettle on, the washing up had been done so that was one less job to do. I proceeded into my room and kicked off my trainers and grabbed my memory stick. I checked in on David to make sure he was asleep before I started my work, and just as I thought, he was out for the night. SO I returned to the kitchen, grabbed my coffee, and sat at the computer. I plugged both my mini cam and my phone into it and opened up what was on there. I played the video.

As the shot played, when Mike was first on camera, I noticed I became very relaxed and quite turned on by his appearance. My first reaction to this was that I didn’t react at all, then suddenly wandering why? I mean a straight guy isn’t supposed to get hard over another man.

Anyway, I put that aside and tried my best to ignore it. As I watched him induce hypnosis on David, I slowly started to feel very calm and nearly followed the commands he had given David. Again I mentally shook myself. At the time I couldn’t figure out what was happening only that I was very much turned on by what I was watching. So I quickly checked on David again, and then went back to the computer. Not being able to contain myself, I started to gently rub my hand along my penis through my trousers, taking care to apply pressure at the top and squeeze at the base. I then went all out and tore it out from my trousers and beat it like I had never done before. I could only hear Mikes voice in my head over and over telling me to cum for him and only for him, to feel it on a higher level, that my penis was becoming more and more sensitive, that the red light mad it so.

I tried my hardest to hold it back, to keep control, but the words were pushing my orgasm ever closer, faster and faster, I grunted with the sheer pleasure of it, working my hands along my throbbing shaft, almost there I started to groan louder, my thighs aching, urging me to release, my whole body shook then with one final shove I blew my load all up my chest.

I gasped for air, the effort was immense. I felt enthralled with what Mike had been saying in my mind, the way his voice encouraged me to masturbate with such tenacity pushing me into a stupor so powerful that I was completely helpless.

After reliving the experience for a while, I suddenly snapped back to the present environment and realised that the video had stopped playing. I felt just awful about what I had done. Feeling dirty and unclean I went to take a shower. I turned the shower head on and stepped into the steaming hot water. Why couldn’t I get Mike out of my head? What had he done to me? I couldn’t remember actually hearing him tell me to feel like this so what happened?

It was torture, I just couldn’t understand it. I made up my mind that I wasn’t going to go tomorrow, I would have to find another way to investigate him.

I jumped out of the shower and dried off. I got back to the pc and added the sound to the video and put it onto my memory stick. I finished up my coffee and went to bed. Little did I know that David wasn’t as asleep as I thought...

Next morning, I got up to find David had made breakfast.

“Morning Andrew. There’s some toast on the table for you, I thought you might need it for a day at the Dojo.” He was calling me Andrew now?

“Uh..Dave, I’m not going today, I feel a little warn out after a whole day at the Dojo yesterday, besides I have some errands to run”.

“Oh that’s ok, Mike won’t mind. Paul is teaching anyway today. I Think Mike has a meeting to go to, something about a training session for sensei’s”. David was quite insightful it seemed.

“Oh really? Well that good then, he won’t even notice that I’m not there.” I was relived a little.

I ate breakfast and went into the lounge and switched on the stereo. I thought I would do some cleaning before I went out to do some shopping. I got the vacuum cleaner out of the cupboard and started to vacuum the lounge while David left the house to go to Tai Chi class.

I continued to vacuum the lounge and I didn’t hear the door open and close. I got to the end of the room at switched the vacuum off. I coiled up the wire and put the vacuum cleaner away. I was about to enter the kitchen when a voice from behind me said “Hello Andrew, and why are you not at class today?”.

I started and turned round to face the voice’s source.

“Hi Mike, er.. I have some things to do today, so I couldn’t make it to class. How did you get in?” was my response.

“Oh! I’m sorry, but I knocked but you didn’t answer, I heard the vacuum cleaner and thought you wouldn’t mind me coming in, you don’t mind do you Andrew?” Mike’s voice was silky and smooth, not unlike a snake I thought.

“Of course not. I was startled that’s all”.

“No matter, I just wanted to check up on you after your session yesterday. I like to make follow up checks, because I know the relaxation class’s can be a bit over bearing, I wanted to make sure there was no lasting side effects. Though you are looking quite tired, are you sure you wouldn’t like to lie down and rest? Relax a little and calm your nerves down, why not just take a seat and let your self go for a while”. The words held power I could neither fathom nor resist. I felt my body struggle under the induced fatigue that my mind was creating through Mike’s hypnotic words. I wavered, teetering on the edge of trance.

“That’s It Andrew, I know your tired, so sleepy, and I know you can feel it. Just relax and lie down on the couch.”

I felt myself slide onto my comfy sofa, I laid back feeling at peace and so relaxed in Mike’s presence, it was too easy to just follow his commands, his suggestions.

“Very good Andrew. Now that you are feeling so sleepy and relaxed, I want you to go deeper into this very pleasant and comfortable state. I will count to 3 and when I get to 3 you will be so very deep, that nothing but my voice will wake you....1.....2.....3.

Now, I know that you have recordings of me, thanks to David, I found out. He’s as much my puppet as you are going to be. Now, tell me where those recordings are please, you cannot lie to me Andrew, I am you master and you know you must obey, and adore me with every fibre of your being.”

“Yes...m..master. The recordings are on my phone, my memory stick and my mini cam in my duffel bag on my bed”. It felt so good to please him...

“Good, I shall retrieve those soon, but not before I have some fun with you. I see you don’t ware shoes around the house? This is good, as I have taking a liking to your feet. You will soon share the same passion”.

As he said this he started to remove my socks, peeling them away with such care and devotion. It sent little shocks of pleasure down my spine.

“Now Andrew, I am going to start massaging your feet, when I do, it will be the same feeling that you get when you are having a blow job, but your feet are going to be superbly sensitive to my touch. You are not going to cum but you will feel like you are going to, but you WILL not until I say you can”.

With that, Mike started to lovingly caress my feet, applying expert touches and pressure, rubbing away all the weariness and relaxing me even more, while sending me into fits of pleasure of the like that I have never experienced. My imminent orgasm was being subdued by Mike’s programming, but I felt it there, on the edge constantly.

“You can feel it can’t you Andrew, you know that it is coming but your are powerless to let it happen. I want it to consume you completely, passed your threshold, this will happen more and more frequently when we meet. For now I am content with you suffering only at this level for displeasing me with those viscous recordings. You came to me on your own, but I was planning on David brining you to me. As I will have you bring me others as well.”

While he was subliminally teaching me a lesson, he was speeding up his massage, until he placed his tongue between my toes and started to lick my feet with a proficiency only a master could perform. This caused me to lurch with th continual, programmed denial of my climax. Mike was pleasuring me so much that all my nerves felt like they were on fire. Sweat soaked my hair flat from the physical exertion of keeping my orgasm at bay.

Mike removed my foot from his mouth and slowly rubbed my toes into sublime sensation “Now Andrew, I think you have been punished enough, I am going to now finish you off my self.”

With that, Mike placed his soft lips over my my cock’s bulging head and gently sucked at it, sliding his mouth along my moist shaft. My thighs were the warning, they rippled as every muscle I had contracted to a mass of steel and I blew my load into Mike’s mouth. Again I gasped, fighting for air to fill my lungs. The pleasure was indescribable. It was a pure, utterly incomparable, godly sensation. Mike dried off my feet, gave me the suggestion that my penis would become limp, then made me go into the bathroom and urinate, so as to not alert my conscious self that something was amiss in-case I power pissed up my bathroom wall. Looking back on it now, he was a cautious guy. I nearly had him with the camera. I was so close.

“Very good Andrew, now please wait here, sleepily, while I go and fetch those recordings”. Mike left me in a deep trance, smiling about my godly orgasm while he fetched my findings.

“ I must admit Andrew, you have so far been more resistant to my power than the others. Especially David, he was so easy to turn. You are turning slowly so I hear. That’s right, David was feigning sleep last night. Paul planted the suggestion that he would spy on you. Of course you won’t remember any of what has just happened except that from now on, If place my hand on your head and say the word ‘Sleep’. You will fall back into the trance you are in now. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sensei”.

“Good. Now tonight. Before you go to bed, you are going to lie down and think about how much you would like to massage my feet. You will become hooked and turned on by the sight of bare feet. You will want to lick them and touch them whenever you can. In-fact, when you have your first thought of this. You will wait until David is sound asleep, and you will practice your foot worship on David. Do you understand Andrew?” Mikes suggestion was not at all alien, like before, all of it was just a good thought of mine, common sense really.

“Yes, sensei”.

From that point, He made me forget about the the recordings, and left me the false memory that we all had a hearty breakfast and that my first day at the Dojo was very exciting and enjoyable.

It was to be some time later that I reclaimed the memories, that had been suppressed and I was becoming more and more hooked on Mike, and less and less straight every time I met the guy.

Alsas for now I end this part of my story until next time. Where I shall re-tell of my programmed nightly foray with David.