The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mysterious Dojo (Part 3)

Andrew’s story continues....

CHAPTER 1

After I awoke from the trance, I bid Mike fair well, and apologized for not being able to stay longer with him at the dojo. It was odd, but though I knew my apology was a lie, I felt momentarily sincere... That was very strange; moments of half clarity were becoming more and more frequent.

Putting it aside, I showed Mike out, and went out for some shopping, “a bit of retail therapy should help me put these weird thoughts aside” I thought to myself. Though denying myself closure.

I grabbed my shades and put on some socks....wait....I should already be wearing socks? How on earth did that happen? I knew I didn’t take them off. It was then that it hit me, I knew then, that Mike had done something to me, He had played with my mind, but how? When!?

It couldn’t have been at breakfast, because there were at least eight other people in the café and it couldn’t have been at the dojo...I was suddenly aware of a great many things. I planned not to go to the dojo, and therefore could not have been at breakfast with David and Mike. He had altered my memory, he must have.

“Calm down” I said to myself. I knew that this would be a huge scoop, massive. I would be the insider, the reporter hidden in the ranks of a semi cult! It was simply a matter of how far I would let myself go down the rabbit hole. Would this ultimately lead to something dangerous? The lure of fame, of the unknown and the thrill of seeing a powerful man at his sordid work. These things kept me bound to my course, my Pulitzer.

So I need a new angle. Would I be safe with a hidden camera? I would bug both mine and David’s phones, I would also place a hidden camera in David’s duffel bag and my own. To make sure I got sound and as much video footage as possible.

I went shopping for all the gear I would need. I had a few hours before David returned, giving me plenty of time to build my devices. I would have to wait until David was asleep before I could plant the gadgets. Question was, what happened if David woke up? My plans would be blown out of the water. Perhaps I could spike his hot chocolate tonight? Yes, I had a few sleeping pills left over from back when I had insomnia.

David finally came home, “Sup Andrew! Hows your day been? Did you enjoy breakfast and Paul’s teaching today? He’s really good don’t you think?” David’s comments spoke volumes about Mikes or maybe even Paul’s control over him.

“Yeah, it was great!” I smiled, I couldn’t help but pity him. As good a friend as he was, I knew I had to continue my plan, for both our sakes.

“So you hungry?” David said

“Yeah, I’m starving. Tell you what, why don’t I make dinner, I know you must be tired from the Dojo and you made it last time” I flashed yet another smile.

“ OK buddy, I’m gonna jump in the shower, back in a few” David finished, as he reached the bathroom door.

I busied myself with dinner and put it on the coffee table. I started my meal and within a minute of my first mouthful, I was joined by David.

We finished dinner, chatted a little. David had apparently broken up with his girlfriend. No surprises there I remember thinking. We watched a little TV and just before 10pm I said that I would make us both some hot chocolate. He grinned and let me do it. I felt guilty already for what I was about to do to him.

I made the drinks and put the crushed sleeping pills into his drink. I silently asked his forgiveness as I handed him the spiked coco. I knew it wouldn’t kick in for about 10 minutes after his first sip, so he would reach his bed before he started to become too drowsy to stand.

As I had planned, he finished it quickly, bade me good night and went to bed. I waited for 10 minutes, then went to check on him. He was spread eagled, belly down on the bed. Silently I giggled at the way he was splayed out on the bed.

I retrieved my cameras and bugs, placed them into his bag and phone, then left him to sleep it off. I decided to go to bed myself, bracing myself for a day at the dojo tomorrow. I got undressed and laid myself out on the bed. My thoughts wondered for a bit when, my mind strode onto Mike. I was thinking about how he never wares trainers, its always sandals, flip-flops or just plain bare feet...Odd thing to think about, but it was making me hard. I was trying to ignore the fact that I was getting hard over Mikes feet, but it was no use. It was then that I had the urge to play with Mikes feet, it was so strong that by this time my cock was rock hard. I couldn’t get to Mike to satisfy my urge...Well, there was all ways David...The sleeping pills would keep him out till morning so he wouldn’t wake up while I played with his feet.

Making up my mind, I got out of bed and went into his room. David was still wearing his bright white socks, the light from the hall making them glow.

I crept into his room, taking care not to move David too much. I knelt down next to the foot of the bed, gently peeling back his covers so that his feet and calf’s were visible.

I slowly removed his socks, at first being weary of his breathing, so gentle, so slow and deep. I started to rub his soles first, gently squeezing them. I lifted his right foot, taking in the sweet smell of his shower gel, then slowly I moved my mouth closer to his foot. Edging my tongue between his toes, I lusted for more; placing the entire row into my mouth, lashing my tongue between each toe. It was at this point, that David made the first sound. I froze, waiting for the worst....

He stopped mumbling. I looked over the covers and saw that his white boxing shorts were concealing a raging hard on. I can not explain to you how I felt about what I saw at the time, only that it urged me on.

I continued my foot worship with even more fervour. The next groan he made did not stop me, I ploughed on, now starting on the left foot. David’s groans were gaining in pitch. There was now a wet patch on his boxers, making them alluringly transparent. I didn’t want him shooting in his shorts so I pulled them down. When he awoke in the morning, he would not realise what had happened. I continued, licking, sucking, rubbing and stimulating his feet and toes, all the while David’s groans were becoming more frequent more seductive. I massaged both feet while sucking his toes. He was ready for a climax but I wasn’t sure if I could make it happen, and Why I would want that to happen?

I couldn’t deny my urges...

“David” I said almost as a whisper.

“David....It feels good doesn’t it” I urged him, while rubbing both his feet.

“You feel so horny, so ready to cum...You can feel it building” I pressed harder and faster on his feet

“Awww....mmmm....” David’s groans picked up pace.

“That’s it David..Cum...cum....cum...” I started licking and rubbing so fast that his toes where flinching.

He then moaned and shot a bolt of cum across his chest, lifting his thighs, arching his back and straining his toes.

I slowly receded my foot rubbing, then found my self rubbing my rock hard shaft on his feet. Masturbating with such conviction and force, repeating Mikes programming in my subconscious, his words forcing me to climax. I erupted, launching my self onto my back and thrashing with convulsions in the aftermath of what I had done.

I waited to catch my breath, when I got to my feet, I placed David’s socks back on his feet, cleaned him up and closed his bedroom door.

I wasn’t sure how to feel at the time, I knew only that I had picked up a new fetish, a new love of a part of the human body, how beautiful feet were.... Though I knew that only one thing could have made me do that.

I couldn’t deny how turned on I was by David’s feet, but I was completely loathing myself for revelling in David’s orgasm, while accepting the fact that it was the biggest turn on I had ever had.

I would have to go to the dojo tomorrow, receive new programming without a doubt. It was far too risky at this stage, to stop my investigation, I didn’t know what Mike was prepared to do if he was to discover and prevent my plans. Was I prepared for the unknown? I was about to find out how deep the rabbit hole went. I braced myself, mentally, for the battle ahead. I hated all that I was becoming, yet if I could keep my mind my own, if only I could struggle through it...If, I could prove my will the stronger, then my scoop would be world shattering. Little did I know, that during the night, David had used hypnosis to make me forget all about my cameras and bugs.

I awoke the next morning, almost completely forgetting about the previous night’s events...almost.

Though still thoroughly confused and disgusted with myself, I ate breakfast as fast as I could, David would be up soon and I wasn’t sure If I could face him. I knew that Mike had worked on him already, and perhaps he just feigned sleep last night to get Intel for Mike...I shuddered at the thought, but pushed it aside.

I finished my cereals, and was about to wash up when David slouched into the room with nothing but his boxers on.

“Morning Andrew” David yawned. “I slept like a baby last night, though I had a weird dream.” He finished.

I knew my face registered shock, so I quickly turned back to the dishes in the sink. I calmed myself quickly though, and turned back to face him.

“Oh really? What was it about?” I posed the simple question with the air of flippant curiosity.

“Well, It was...um...That is...” He stammered, blushing slightly.

“Oh...”I sounded, catching on. “’That kind of dream”.

“Well yeah. I think its because of my break up. Though it felt real and the stuff was kinda freaky.” He replied, leaning back into the chair. He put his feet up onto the coffee table, his bare and wonderfully naked feet. I had to pull my gaze away. Mike had really done a number on me. I would have to put a stop to Mike’s invasion of my mind. What on earth had he done to me?

I finished the washing up and said to David that I would meet him at the dojo.

“Yeah, ok. Mike wanted Paul to teach us today, after Paul’s medical exam. Paul’s also the medic for the dojo, and wants to keep us at top form.” David shouted to me as I neared the door.

So Paul was it? I would finally get to meet this Paul. Of course I had spoken only cursory comments to him, and had seen him teaching a few classes. But this was my chance to see if he was also a victim.

I got to the dojo later than expected but David turned up not long after. I stepped into the foyer, and was about to show my ID at the desk when Mike stepped out of his office. His smile to me was so alluring my head began to spin. I quickly rooted my emotion to the back of my mind and showed no outward clue as to my feelings for Mike...That also shocked me, so profound was that knowledge that I was almost physically sick. Since when did I have ‘feelings’ for Mike?

“I’m glad you could make it in today Andrew. We have Tai Chi class in about 10 minutes, then we will take a relaxation class while Paul starts the Medical exams” Mike matter of factly spoke the words while I was dreading what would occur during the relaxation class. It was so strange that I noticed two things on my way to the locker room, that I didn’t pick up until that moment. There were 2 changing rooms, of course one for each gender, but the entire class of the dojo was comprised solely of men. Why those things had never occurred to me was just odd.

Pushing those thoughts aside, I entered the changing room, the other pupils were there, all 12 of them, myself and David made the class 14. I suddenly felt, uncomfortable changing in front of them. They all filed out of the locker room’s other door and into the dojos tatami room. David was the last to enter.

I placed my things into my locker and turned to the tatami room when I noticed that David had forgotten to put his duffel back away. Something odd happened then, I was sure that I had something special to do with that bag, it was ever so odd that I couldn’t figure out what exactly that ‘special’ thing was. Regardless of my train of thought, I popped his bag under the bench and made a mental note to remind David it was there later, after class.

I finally entered the tatami room, with Mike and Paul addressing the class about that days agenda. He also spoke about the up coming ‘Promotion exam’, which would place one of us on a higher belt and grant us access to the Senseis meetings.

I knew I would have to get into those meetings, to better understand the depth of the cult. I was pretty sure that none of the others knew about Mikes power and Paul was more likely in on it too. I glanced at the others as Mike spoke, nothing but pure admiration for him was written upon them, their eyes glazed as they soaked up every syllable that he spoke. I too felt that tug, to view him, but I refused on the grounds that I would have to keep my mind strong, to block out Mike’s hold on me.

“And that is pretty much it. So on with our main class. I have some things to attend too, so get to it and I’ll be in my office If I am needed, Paul, over to you” Mike finished. He walked the perimeter of the tatami floor, noting nobody only once did he glance at me, and to my horror and elation, I felt little shocks of pleasure as he walked, he drew my gaze, as he slowly moved around the room. He looked, dismissively to the ground as he walked, he knew I would follow his gaze, compelled by his power to look down to his feet as he made his way, it was then that I noted my erection. My horror was complete as I viscously pulled my gaze away, that Paul had a very faint smirk on his face and was looking at Mike.

CHAPTER 2

Paul, arranged us into pairs, I, so it seemed, would be paring up with him as David was called to Mike’s office. Ignoring the plot that was swirling about the place, I focused myself upon my opponent. I was long ago involved in Tai Chi and was quite adept at the Martial Art. I planed to surprise Paul with my expertise. Which would double up as my ticket into these so called ‘sensei’ meetings.

“Are you ready for me?” Paul sneeringly said to me, the air of polite competition not escaping him.

“Of course, are we to do half or no contact?” I posed to him.

“I have seen your skills, and I know you have a good repertoire of moves, so for the interest of sport, I say half contact will be efficient”.

With that he thrust his fists at me, in a rapid flurry of blows. I parried them all with ease, I had given ground, and was not happy about that. I pulled my arms inward and spun my right foot out and hooked it behind his left knee. While executing that initial manoeuvre, I simultaneously brought his left arm outward and over my left side, keeping it tight to my waist. Then finally, whipping my left leg out hard behind me, using the momentum and his arm as a kind of lever, to throw myself over to his extreme left, and bringing myself behind him in an instant, also driving his left knee to the floor with my right foot. Now I was holding him in a tight neck hold, his eyes full of shock. That was an ancient technique, I was surprised he had never seen the manoeuvre before.

“That was most unexpected and wonderfully executed. Perhaps we should put you forward for the ‘Promotion exam’?” He said, as I let up my hold and helped him to his feet.

The rest of the hour passed quickly with all enjoying the vigorous work out and study of each others technique and strategy. Mike entered the room with David, ready to speak to the class. I noted that David, had a confused look on his face, and Mike noticed it to, and whispered something to him which was missed by all the students, due to the racket of the class. As Mike finished his unheard statement, David’s expression quickly changed to one of serene contentment, and once more he looked at Mike with admiration. When The class had settled, Mike called for the start of the Relaxation class as Paul took the first of the pupils for the exam. I still wasn’t too familiar with their names but Chris was the first to be called. Mike went over to the Stereo in the corner and had opened the huge cupboard at the head of the tatami room. He switched on the music and brought out the portable foot spars. I didn’t yet know why, but I knew I liked the relaxation classes very much, this being my second class, I chose a spar, and sat down on its chair. It was a comfortable device, kind of like those school desks you get that have the chair attached, except the seat reclines and instead of a desk you get a lower down foot bath. Mike told us that the spars were medically proven to help relax ones body and mind, that he believed in their simple power to help the muscles relax after a vigorous class.

So all in attendance mounted their spars, the music playing softly. It was the best time of the days class. Everyone laid back.

Mike viewed the room at large, then made his familiar circuit of the room, stopping behind each pupil, placing his hand on their head and craning down so that his face was level with their ear and whisper the single word of power...”Sleep”. Hearing the hypnotic trigger, each of them would fall into the most profoundly deep trance, that even if a war were to be waging right before them, could not break the powerful state that Mike had induced.

After finishing most of his circuit, he came to me last. I sensed his approach, though I could not hear him, the music was dulling my senses, the spar was relaxing me to the point of near unconsciousness.

“How are you feeling?” Mike purred into my ear, his breath on my neck, making the area tingle pleasantly.

“Feels...good” was all I could muster against the combined forces of sound and sensation.

“Good. Now Andrew, Sleep...”.

I opened my eyes, feeling thoroughly relaxed and dried my feet on the towel hanging on the bar of my seat. I was then called for my exam. So I stood, my head a little cob webbed from the extreme relaxation class. I sleepily walked to where Paul stood, waiting to usher me into his exam room.

The room was very calming, incense sticks burnt slowly on the desk in the corner of the room. The room was cream in colour, with lacquered furniture. An examination table stood in the centre of the room, a smaller table on wheels, stood beside it. I hardly registered the implements and tools on the wheeled table. I was still in the throes of the relaxation class, coupled with that lulling incense.

Paul gently guided me to the examination table and bade me to lay down. I did so. Paul raised the head of the table a little, to better support my neck.

“Now then Andrew. You certainly have been doing well in class, but we need to examine you in full. First we will need to run through the basics” he told me, as he busied himself with checking my blood pressure and various other things. All the while I felt very comfortable, and complied so well; my mind was numb. Later I would remember and know what happened, but at that point in time, I was helpless.

“Now, I need to give you a shot.” Paul spoke softly, as he injected me with something. I didn’t even feel the needle nor did I care, I was completely relaxed and at ease.

“Next comes the more complicated exams. I need to move you a little, are you feeling comfortable?” Paul questioned me. I mumbled something,I still do not know what I said, but I later found out that the shot was a testosterone jab.

While the shot was coursing through my veins, making my body and mind focused on natures lure that preluded sex, he place my legs in stirrups, to put me into a position so that he could easily manipulate my penis and anus respectively. I did feel uneasy on some very diluted level, but in the wake of the previous class and that ever burning incense along side that hormone jab, I was neither in a position to resist or the want to prevent it.

He then gently started to stimulate the highest part of my anus, ever so gently to induce an erection. He then pulled back my foreskin to examine the head, and then fully pulled it to examine my shaft. I groaned, the hormone shot forcing my body to produce pre-seaman. A smile spread on Paul’s face. He then let go of my penis, pushing his gloved fingers deep into my anus, searching, probing for the walnut shaped organ that would force me to cum, it took mere seconds to produce the desired effect, making me groan with ultimate pleasure, a kind of forbidden pleasure that I had never dreamed existed. I shot a load up and onto my abdomen. Though Paul was far from finished. He looked down on to my naked form. Now completely lost to my surroundings, I was fuelled by the hormone shot Paul had so deliberately given me.

He gently lifted my head so I would open my eyes.

“Now Andrew, I want you to watch my finger...” he lifted his index finger before my eyes, and started to move it slowly up and down in front of my face, giving me instructions to put me under hypnosis. I fell almost instantly under that powerful spell, Paul was now telling me that my nerves were super charged and that I would feel his touch keenly and powerfully. He then brought his face down to my abdomen, slowly bringing his tongue from my belly button to my chest.

Then branching his tongue toward my sensitive nipples. He then encapsulated his mouth around my left nipple while caressing my sack with his left hand. He started to stroke my scrotum with expert timing, slow then fast, slow then fast. He then moved to flicking my nipples with both hands, sensation exploding across my body, making me raise my back off of the table. Then he changed tact, so that he was sucking my right nipple while stroking my left with his right hand and gently circulating my penis with the fingers of his left hand in rapid spirals. The over powering feeling, coupled with the hormones now racing through my body due to my quickened pulse, brought me to a tremendous orgasm, cum exploding with barbaric force. I passed out. When I awoke, Paul was still examining my Blood pressure. “All good Andrew! You are physically in top form. I can see by that look you must have dozed off huh. Not to worry, that usually happens after those relaxation classes.”

At the time I had no idea what had happened, It truly felt as if I had dozed off. I climbed off of the table, said my thanks to Paul, and made my way out into the tatami room. I waved to David,who came over to me.

“How did the exam go?” David asked me.

“I’m not sure, I dozed off. Though Paul said it was good news and that I’m fine.” I replied. “Same thing happened to me. Its the relaxation classes, they do that to you. Oh by the way; because the dojo is being refurbished, we won’t have classes for about 2 weeks. Mike has offered us all to go camping for a couple weeks. I’m gonna go. He said that being outside and training will be good for us all. So you coming too?” David’s eyes were hopeful, and being my closet friend it was hard to say no,but that was my choice. “Look David the thing is...”I started, but the hope faded from his face. “Its cool Andrew. Honestly, I understand, but I would have liked for you to come. No worries, I’ll catch up with you when I get back. Then we can hit the bars if you like” he said perking up. I was glad that he didn’t take it hard, but as I smiled to him, I caught a glimpse of Mike looking over to me and David. I quickly made my exit to the locker room. I grabbed my things and got changed. As I finished up and went to leave, I suddenly remembered David’s bag. I went back into the tatami room and told David about it. His expression darkened immensely for a split second, I almost didn’t catch the look, but there it was. It threw me for a loop. I couldn’t imagine that look ever being on my best friends face. With it so suddenly being replaced by a smile, I dismissed it as a trick of the light, or perhaps I just imagined it?

He thanked me, and turned away and headed in Mikes direction. So strange, but if that look was what I thought it was, what did I do to deserve it? Again the bag reminded me of something I should have remembered...

To whatever end, it didn’t matter. I obviously had forgotten it because it wasn’t that important. I left soon after, making my way home. Perhaps sometime to think on things, come up with a plan to further my goal of investigating what I had seen. I was thinking less and less of that odd time in the café, which come to think of it, did I not have a recording...or something. I could have sworn that I had a video too. Where had I put them? Such an important thing to loose. It must be at home, in my room then.

So on I went, with all haste back to my flat. Though I didn’t know then, that anybody looking, would have seen a shadow following me, that certainly wasn’t my own.

I arrived, wet, at my front door, having been rained on by the sudden change of weather and threw my keys into the basket on the stand in the hallway after I slammed the door to the wet and horrid weather. I threw myself onto the sofa, and kicked off my shoes. I loathed wearing shoes these days, they seemed so cumbersome and uncomfortable. At least around the house I didn’t have to wear them. I looked up to the ceiling gazing upward but not really seeing the patterns imprinted into the ceiling of my lounge. Thoughts whirled around my head, trying to put perspective on my current feelings about the cult I had so inadvertently stumbled upon. When I remembered why I had rushed home. I bolted up off the sofa and went to my room. Oh and how I searched for those items. It struck me as odd that I should forget such a thing. Even with my mind racing about such things, I clawed at draw handles, threw wide the doors of my wardrobe and closet alike, delved into recesses and even under the bed. Nothing. Total bewilderment fell upon me. My phone though, of course!! That would still have the relay voice message. “My bloody phone!” I said aloud. I quickly went into the lounge, through the hallway and to my still wet coat. I plunged my hand into the right pocket, no dice. I flicked my jacket to the side then shoved my hand into the left, where my fingers grasped the cool, rectangular device. I pulled it free of its be-lint confines. I drew it to face level, as if it was the first time I had set my eyes upon such a thing. Suddenly, a hand flashed into my peripheral vision, and as if in slow motion, I started, dropping the phone and gawking at its seemingly slow decent. Then, feeling a gentle hand grip my head, did I hear the word “Sleep”.

Chapter 3

“Andrew, you have thus far shown great resilience to my power. It has been completely unexpected, though not yet beyond my control. You are going to attend the camping trip, and you will do so with complete want and joy. You will not question your desire to join us for a trip out into the country and you will not wish to do otherwise. Your desire to keep in my presence will be over powering for you, and you will have a great need to be at my side as much as possible do you understand Andrew?”

“Yes...Sensei”.

“Good. Now pick up your phone and delete all the information you have on me. Do that now”.

I dutifully obeyed and removed all the dirt I had on Mike, I even wanted to do it. I felt that powerful and undeniable urge to happily obey.

“Now I am going to erase all memory of your spying. You will think that you have joined my dojo out of interest and you will feel that you want to keep coming to the Tai Chi classes. You will do everything within your power to arrive on time. Now I will leave you to pack your things for the trip. You will not awaken from this trance you are in until you hear your door bell ring. Do you understand this Andrew?”

“Yes...Sensei”.

With that, Mike left the flat, and rang the door bell. I snapped out of my trance that I didn’t know I had been under. I went to answer the door.

“Oh, Hi Mike. Come in. I was just about to start packing for the trip”. As I ushered him into the flat, I felt a tingle go up my spine as he brushed past me. I felt myself go weak at the knees when he turned to face me with his deep brown eyes.

“I’m glad that your coming. I have a few surprises for the class when we get out into the country. I’m sure you will all enjoy your time spent out there. Do you need any help packing?” His voice was gentle and alluring. I felt myself fuzz over whenever he spoke. I wanted to spend more time with him, so I decided to ask him to help.

“Actually Mike, I really could do with some help. I have a lot to pack.” I replied.

So he helped me pack. When we had finished searching around for everything I’d need, he offered me a lift to the camp site. I thanked him and went along for the ride. We packed everything into the car. And started off on the long trip.

“So, Andrew. I heard that you beat Paul in the last class. He was very pleased with your progress and wanted to put you forward for the Sensei Graduations. Would you be up for that?” Mike said to me.

I had thought about it. Strange...I thought. I’m sure there was something that I wanted to get into the meetings for. Well, I shook that thought away.

“I would love to do it. You think I’m ready?” I said.

“Well, perhaps a little more training and then we will see. Any way. Its gonna be a long ride to the camp site. Perhaps you should take a nap. You do look tired.” the silky voice was music to my ears.

I felt suddenly tired. Very sleepy. I yawned.

“No, I’m not too tired.” I said sleepily.

“Its ok Andrew. Kick off those shoes and just lie back.. You could do with a long sleep. Just relax a bit. Its easier than having to keep your eyes open when your so very tired.” more music and lulling. I couldn’t fight the power in those words. I kicked off my shoes and fell asleep. Unknown to me at the time, Mike had waited until the induced sleep took me, to place some ear phones round my head. He was playing an audio CD with further conditioning. I still, even now, can’t remember what those words were, but they were words of such power that completely changed me forever.

The hours passed, soon night fell about us, and I was only just awakening from my induced sleep. The head phones had been removed long before I awoke. I stretched and noticed I had a raging hard on. I quickly covered it with my jacket so Mike wouldn’t notice.

“Oh your awake at last. You have been out for about 3 hours. You really must have needed that nap”. Mike said.

“Yeah, I feel much better. Where are we?” I asked.

“We have about 30 miles to go.” Mike took a side glance at my jacket, and a knowing dawned in his eyes.

“Why did you pull the jacket over you? Are you cold?” He asked me.

I felt the heat rise in my face at the embarrassment.

“Er..yeah. Just a bit chilly.” I responded with as much honesty as I could possible fake.

He smiled. Then he went to reach over the back of the seat, or looked like he was about to, and his hand gently came down onto my head. “Sleep” Mike said. Speaking that powerful trigger, I would hear more and more as time went on. I fell instantly into the deep trance he had pre programmed into my mind.

“Now, Andrew. I know you haven’t had time to try out some of the new things that the CD I made you listen to has given you. But you are going to give me a blow job. You will want to do it, prefer not letting you know that its a blow job that you are giving to me specifically. You are going to think you are doing it in a dream. Do you understand?”

I nodded my accent. Then I went full swing into the action. I pulled his slacks down, and engulfed his rock hard shaft in my mouth. It didn’t occur to my Mike addled mind, that I was a complete novice in blow jobs, but it seemed so natural all of a sudden, as If I had given head to a guy before. It was paradise. Exquisite pleasure, oozed from Mike as I licked, sucked and played with his penis.

I started to speed up, using my tongue to whip around his exposed head in small and fast spirals. I felt him quicken. Urging me on with his moans of pleasure. The car started to slightly edge this way and that, as the throes of ecstasy took hold of Mike. I plunged on, moving my tongue with a deftness belying my skill. Moving ever faster, switching rapidly between sucking an licking. Now I slowly took hold of his sack, gently rubbing each side of it in an up and down motion, while slowing my oral work on him. I felt the sudden shifting of his thigh muscles. The cords in his loins hardening to steel. The pitch of his groans rose ever higher, as I brought his orgasm forth making him practically scream with the pleasure as his juice exploded from his penis and into my welcoming mouth. I swallowed it all, taking part of him into myself, and sealing the programming the audio CD had instilled in me. The car careened left and right on the motor way, until Mike slammed the breaks and pulled up on the hard shoulder. Gasping for his breath as I returned into my trance state and seated my self back onto the passengers seat. I stared, unseeing out of the windscreen. He looked at me in awe..

“Well...Andrew. That...was...really something” he said, finally catching his breath. “Its been a while since I have received pleasure but of that standard you produced, I have never...” he trailed off. He realised he’d have to clean up before I awoke from my trance. He quickly went into action. Cleaning me up, and waiting for his hard on to subside.

“Wake up Andrew.” he clapped his hands.

“Wh...what!?” I shouted.

“You drifted off again there. We are nearly at the site now. I just wanted to rouse you before we arrived is all.” He said. Though I noted the colour was high his cheeks. It was strange at that moment. I Could very vaguely remember a dream with something to do with me giving someone a blow job. Though stranger than a straight guy having a gay dream, was the reality that I was completely comfortable with it. What the bloody hell had happened to me? I tried to figure it out. Though as I thought about it, I found women not repulsive but no where near as desirable as men.

With those thoughts haunting me, we arrived at the camp site. Everybody was there already,we were the last to arrive.

I took my things from the car and set up the tent I had kept from my last camping trip about 3 years back. I placed all my other things on the ground, arranging them into spaces inside my tent. It took little under 20 minutes to finish the task, and I returned to the wooded area where everyone sat at a communal fire. Were were miles out from civilization. You couldn’t see a street light or even a house out there in the wild. It was a warm night though, you could happily sit out there in shorts an T-shirts, though everyone was in the Tai chi slacks and nothing else. I decided to quickly go back and change into the same attire. I relished the grass on my bare feet as I made my way back, once again to the communal fire. Everyone said hi as I gained my seat.

“So, everyone is hear at last. I thought I would introduce a friend of mine. He’s a monk who is versed in the martial arts of many different schools. Mostly though, he is here tonight to provide the joining ceremony that our group and religion have come to use”. Mike spoke to the group at large. Looking back on it now, I know that the CD that I would later be forced to listen too, would brainwash myself and the others into the cult Waime, a newly founded religion that Mike had created.

“Hello everyone. My name Is Wan. I shall be carrying out the ritual that everyone needs to participate in. First on my list is Thomas.” Wan finished.

We all followed Wan to a little river, that was surprisingly very warm. Wan gentle ushered Thomas, to the river. We were all told a chant. We were to repeat it through out everyone’s initiation. Wan sat Thomas on the ground, cross legged. It seemed that the ritual dealt with the youngest members first, and Thomas was 19. Wan then crouched down in front of Thomas and placed his hand on Thomas’ head. Then started to move Thomas head in wide, slow circles. He repeated the movements several times, to the tempo of our chants, then let go. But Thomas continued his movements, though they were smaller circles. When Wan was satisfied with the level of Trance that Thomas was in, he laid Thomas on his back, and tattooed the bottom of his feet. Thomas didn’t feel any pain. When Wan had finished he stood Thomas up and took him into the water, deep enough for the rivers water level to reach waist height. He turned Thomas toward the group, and pulled Thomas’ arms out to the sides and bounced them there gently. Then Wan brought his own arms around Thomas’ waist and finally resting his hands upon Thomas’ nipples, causing multi orgasms along with a string of programming that even Mike couldn’t equal. After the final orgasm Thomas collapsed, physically exhausted, then taken to his tent. The rest of group and myself followed suit. Mike made midnight visits to each of us that night. That was pretty much what happened for the two weeks, plus the Tai Chi classes. My story comes to its close at last.

Oh yes the Pulitzer. I never actually got there after all, and yes I know or these things happened. How you ask? Well I...

‘Knock’

‘Knock’

The door to the room opens. A man in a white coat, with short hair and brown eyes approaches Andrew in his room.

“How are you today Andrew? Has the Nurse given you your medication?” The Man asks Andrew. Looking Startled and bashful, Andrew replies...

“Yes. She gave me my Lithium and Prozac Dr. Mike”

“ Oh good. Then we can have a bit of privacy. Long enough for me to get you under that is and keep your delusions running. You will make me a lot of money Andrew, my perfect test subject” Dr. Mike finishes as the hand falls gently upon Andrew’s Head.

“You will never get out of this loop of fantasy Andrew. I simply enjoy it to much. Sleep”..........