The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mysterious Dojo (Part 1)

Micheal Lock is a master in the arts of Tai chi, and a solo teacher of the art. His Dojo is situated in a back alley found in Bournemouth, England and is a fairly cheap place to start learning the martial arts of Tai Chi.

Please forgive my rambling, though its imperative that I set the scene, before I tell you my story, these things will become very important further on in my tale.

It was in June 2009 that I became bored of my usual weekly trips to the gym to keep myself in shape. Working at the News office for the local Echo news paper left me little time to do much else, it was all I could do to make sure the ladies kept interest.

I was walking home one night, on June the 3rd when I happened to see a strange occurrence across the road in an alley way beside the Somerfield convenience store. My interest piqued, I stalked the line of shadows that ran up the side of the building and darted across the road into more deep shadows. From there I slowly made my way up to the entrance of the alleyway and crouched down to listen.

I heard the first voice, I assumed belonged to a young man, I guessed to be about 20-23 years old. I confirmed this by taking a quick glance down the alley. I was in the shadows, so I felt confident that either man wouldn’t see me. The younger man was wearing martial arts clothing of a beige clour with a top and bottoms with a white belt tied around his waist and white trainers. He had sandy coloured hair, but I could not see his eyes or most of his face.

“So same time again tomorrow Mike?” the younger man said.

The next man that spoke was also wearing Martial Arts clothes with a black belt tied around his waist. He was in his mid 30’s, bald, was well built and was barefoot.

What I was to see next would cause me to undergo a huge investigation into the happenings at this so called Dojo.

“Yes. Before you go David, I want you to SLEEP!”

As Mike had finished saying the word ‘Sleep’ he placed his hand on David’s head and started gently moving is head in a circular motion. When he removed his hand he told David to follow him inside.

I was a little shocked when they exited the alley, I wasn’t sure what I was witnessing. Was it a crime? Or maybe was it an opportunity? I knew something weird was going on from the other side of the road earlier. I then put the pieces together. The man named Mike had performed the same movement that I had only half glimpsed from the opposite side of the road, so this was it! My big brake. The chief at the office would promote me for sure by giving him a scoop like this...But how?

I soon came up with a plan. I needed a new workout regime anyway, what better way to do it than with a Dojo and get my scoop at the same time. After having a think on it and realising that if anybody saw me crouched here, they would assume I’m up to something. So quickly, I left the alley way and made my way home.

Next morning I woke up with the intention of joining the Dojo. I went down stairs to find my room mate, David, making breakfast.

“Hey! Morning sleepy head, want some breakfast?”

“Great! Cheers mate, but I’m in a bit of a rush.” I replied.

“No worries bro, I got bacon ready. Why you in a rush anyway? Its your day off isn’t it?

Have those idiots at the office called you in again?” David is always so rash, another important detail...

“Nah, I just want to get to Lock Dojo, on the square. I’m gonna join up.”

“NO way!! Thats spooky, I joined up yesterday. The guy who runs the place is a great bloke, I felt like I had known him for years when he introduced me to his other students.” At this, I had to try and keep my face impassive. I had a horrible feeling about what happened last night but now I was positively squirming with questions. David was a great friend but I didn’t think then that he was in any danger, so I pushed the subject further.

“Really? Wow. Ha, I guess we can go together unless you can’t go today?” I had to try this out, to be sure of my suspicions, If I what I thought I saw last night was David being put into a trance by Mike, then there’s no way he can say no to this question.

“Yeah, I’m going today. I’m gonna meet Mike for a second breakfast at the Café opposite the Dojo. Wanna come with?”

The next thing I said was crucial, to make sure that it was indeed some kind of control, I had to fake an event that he would have to attend and stop his meeting...

“Well before we go, we have to go pay the rent at the office. I need to draw some money from the bank first to pay my half, do you have the money? Or do you need to go to the bank first?”

His eyes suddenly glazed over, only very slightly. If I hadn’t been scrutinizing him, I would never have noticed it.

“Uh actually, here is my bank card and pin, you can draw my half out too and meet me at the Café.”

I didn’t argue and went along with his wish. Though of course I didn’t intend to go pay the rent but I did need some money for the Dojo fees.

About half an hour later, I arrived at the café and saw both talking at a table at the back corner. I made my way toward them.

“Ah! Here he is. Mike this is my room mate Andy. Andy this is Mike, the sensei at Lock Dojo.” David brightly introduced me.

“Hello there Andy, David tells me you would like to join my Dojo. Are you intrested in the Martial arts?” Mike asked.

Having done my home work I had to make sure that I had all the facts, which I had researched last night.

“Yes, very much so! Especially Tai Chi. An art that focuses on body and mind.”

“Well, you know a little about the Art, Im very happy to see that. So many young people these days seems less likely to study and more likely to commit crime. There is of course the joining fee, which, will get you a year worth of session that happen everyday, though you need not attend every day, though I may say that my more driven pupils do such as David here” He gestured at David. Though as he did, I noticed Davids expression. It was one of awe! David was a very strong minded person, and didn’t warm easy to people. He was sitting their looking at mike as if he was a god.

“It will also get you the uniform and belt. Successive belts will cost however. And I will need a proper interview with you as well.” Mike finished.

“Sounds good to me. We can we get started? I’m very eager to begin” I responded, strangely, earnestly. Had He done something to me mid conversation? As we got up to leave, I realised David didn’t stand immediately, he looked puzzled.

“Ah, David a quick word please. Would you excuse us for a moment Andy?” Mike asked.

“Sure, no problem”. I replied. And turned to leave, though I had no intention of going too far. I stepped outside and hid behind a dumpster with my camera focused on the table they were sat at. I just realised at that moment that nobody else was in the café. I watched through my camera, and listened with my blue tooth headset which I had linked to my cleverly ‘left behind phone’. I could here everything and it was set to record.

“David, I want you to relax, and take off your shoes.” Mike softly spoke to David.

As asked, David obeyed and slid back into the cushioned seat. As he did, David removed his shoes and socks and put his trainers aside.

“Good, now place your feet onto my lap, and relax. I want you to picture yourself in a ball of light.” Mike started to say.

As he said this he started to rub David’s feet, with expert movements, slow and deliberate. David’s face was full of happiness and content.

“Now, the ball of light is linked to your penis, the colour of the light tells you how sensitive your penis is, yellow is normal, blue is nearly no sense at all and red is very intense. I want you to change the ball of light to red. And as I rub your feet the light becomes a deeper red, a hotter red. You can feel your penis getting very, very hard.”

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! David, the number one man of the ladies was getting hard over a foot rub and some fancy words? Although its was alarming it was also very alluring. What had Mike done to me? To my horror I noticed I too was hard!

“Thats it David, Now when I count to 3 you will automatically cum. 3.....2.....1!”

With that David’s feet pointed out and his back arched, he practically flew of the chair, this was an orgasm I was seeing, a male orgasm. And again I looked down at my self, and saw a wet patch on my slacks! I was totally disgusted with myself. How had that happened?

I was momentarily stunned. What had I just experienced and what exactly had I witnessed for a second time? I gathered myself quickly and trained the camera once more upon the table Mike and David were sat at.

“Very good David, Very good. Now as your master who gave you such wonderful pleasure, you will adore and obey me much more than you did before you came to breakfast this morning. You will now put your socks and shoes back on and sit calmly for a moment.” Mike was now giving David commands, and just like an obedient dog, he did as he was bayed. Mike was now cleaning David up with a serviette from the table and David didn’t so much as flinch at Mikes touch.

It was clear to me then that Mike was a powerful man, and not for the first time did I start to doubt whether my investigating him was a good idea. I reasoned “If he could do what he had done to me just by talking with me for a few moments, imagine what he could do with an entire interview!”. Even with that in mind, I wanted the scoop, a seedy dark story lay here and I wanted to get to the bottom of it. Though if he could hold power over such a strong character like David....I shuddered at the thought. Was I more strong willed than David? That very question was soon to be tested, and the ensuing consequences would be most costly.

With that thought in mind, I packed my mini cam-corder into my pocket and waited to see what Mike would do next.

“David, I am going to count backwards from 5, when I reach 1, you will be wide awake and alert once more, you will remember nothing of what has happened since you took your shoes off, you will only remember how you felt a niggling stone in both shoes and took them off to remove the uncomfortable fragments. 5....feeling relaxed.....4 slowly leaving this state....3....feeling refreshed.....2 almost completely awake now...1.” the final command was delivered without a single give away expression on Mikes face as he said it.

“Wow, I hate it when stones get in your shoe. Hmmm, where did Andy go? He left his phone behind. He never leaves his phone....” David had only just said this as Mike snapped his gaze onto my phone. Cold fear struck me. I had to think fast. I snuck into the Dojo’s entrance from my hiding place. Luckily the 2 buildings were positioned oppositely but not quite in line enough for Mike to notice the Dojo doors open. I ran into the parlour and glanced around swiftly. I was now panicking, if Mike examined my phone he would find that it was set to record.... I dashed to the desk in the parlour and was glad to see no one attending the desk, relived yet harried, I lept the counter and grabbed the phone. I hit 141 to hide the callers number and punched in my mobile phones number. The voice on the other end belonged to Mike “Hello, this is Andy’s phone, he’s not available right now, but I can take a message” My only thought was of relive, I had set my phone to code lock upon answering a call. So after he hung up the phone would lock. I hung up without a word, placed the phone on the receiver and walked back to the centre of the parlour. I feigned interest with the surrounding decour as I waited for them to enter the Dojo.

“Andy, you left your phone in the café you clutz! Oh and somebody rang you, but the number was withheld. Sorry bro.” David handed me the phone. To avoid suspicion from Mike I hapilly took the phone and said thanks. I then gestured at the paintings.

“The decoration is magnificent Mike! Truly a taste of the orient. I like it very much. I’m glad I found this Dojo.” I flashed a smile when I had finished my lie. I had nothing but contempt for this man and I was trying to ready myself for the soon to follow interview.

“Thank you Andrew, may I call you Andrew? I like the name, it seems to sound better don’t you think so?” as those words left Mikes lips, I suddenly realised that Andy sounded a bit more dumb than I had thought. What?! I thought to myself, thats not right, I like my nickname. This guy had something about him. Sure he was well tanned nicely muscled and a handsome guy amongst others but his power came from something else than his outward appearance. I was starting to worry If I could hold my own mind intact in the interview.

“Well then, should we get started Andrew? If you would follow me. David, pleas hit the changing room and get ready for this mornings class. Paul will be teaching while I interview Andrew.” Mike flourished a command in the guise of a request. David Complied with delight. This was getting annoying, My very good friend had become a mere puppy in its masters presence.

I followed Mike into a room, it was of minimalist style, and was all beige with Japanese style tatami mats for the floor. His desk was nothing more than a lacquered coffee table with a lap top, phone and a metronome sat upon it. The seats were simple beige cushions on the floor either side of the desk. Their were no windows and the lights were soft. A very calm room in general.

“Well Andrew, I believe David has already introduced me, though again my name is Mike Lock, master and chief instructor of the Dojo, and Masseuse instructor for a therapy rooms. I am also a shoalin shaman and will focus your mind to cope with the vigouros training that follows Tai chi. So, you know who I am, I would very much like to hear a little about yourself.”

“Well..er... My names Andrew Norris and I work as a printer at the Echo news office. My hobbies include gym, some sports such as rugby and football”. I replied with more than a little apprehension.

“No need to be so formal Andrew, just relax. I’m not going to pry all your persona-ls. Its all calm and confidential here, no need to worry. Just forget about all toughs troubling formalities. I would like you to answer a few questions for me, you will won’t you?” Mikes voice had changed tone. I was a lot more at ease at that point and I had suddenly noticed it was quite a comfortable room.

“Yes.” I replied, I was feeling more and more comfortable with Mike. Perhaps I had simply imagined what I had seen. Or maybe I hadn’t seen it at all....

“Good, good. Now I want you to sit more comfortably. Sit with your legs crossed and remove your shoes and socks. Its just too cumbersome to ware trainers in here, and the socks only add to over heat your feet. Just cool them off. In fact I have a foot bath just over here. We can use that in a moment. First just relax and listen to my questions. No rush, no worries.” Every word Mike had said did not even seem like requests, just simple common sense. So I removed my socks and shoes and sat calmly and drowsily on the soft cushion I was sat on.

“Ok, are you comfortable Andrew? Another silky question, and each syllable fascinated me

“Yes....”

“ Are you relaxed, and sleepy?”

“Yes...Very...rel...slee...”

“Now, I want you to listen to my voice, and with each word I say, you will drift ever onward to a peaceful sleepy state with every word I say, do you understand?”

“Yes....”

“Good, very good Andrew. I want you to stand up and walk over to the foot bath with me. Then I want you to sit in the really comfy chair that is in front of it.” Mike was now beginning is full induction on me, at the time, I had no idea that it was a hypnotic state he was inducing me with. It seemed to me, just a series of great ideas that I had. After I sat in the chair, I felt a great wave of relaxation over me as he placed my feet into the bath. The water was luke warm and soft, like silk twirling and weaving around my toes and feet. It felt overpoweringly erotic and relaxing at the same time.

“It feels good. I can see it in your face. Now I am going to massage your feet and as I do, you are going to realise that I am a wonderful master, that you will adore and respect. You will go to any lengths to please me and obey my every word. Now, the more I massage this water around your feet, you are going to become more and more aroused until your penis is so hard that your hands will be drawn to it and start stroking it.” His words were of angles, and his touch was of the most loving kind that one could experience. It was sensation unmatched by all others. Has be touched, rubbed and caressed every nerve and sensitive part of my feet, I started to masturbate with such conviction that I had never before experienced. It wasn’t long before I was completed compelled by his powerful touch to pleasure my self before him. As I neared orgasm, he took my left foot and started sucking and licking at my toes while he played with the entry to my anus. With all the sensation I was feeling I could hold back no longer. I exploded with such force that I felt as if my life would end there, that I had achieved a divine feeling that no mortal could possibly feel.

After I was spent, Mike began to clean me up. He switched on a jacuzzi mode on the foot bath and gave me the command that while my feet were in the bubles and vibrations of the silky water that I would keep mentally reliving that divine orgasm and that every time I spoke with him, I would not remember how I had that feeling, only that I had it in his presence. I would only feel it when my feet were in his jacuzzi or when in his presence from that point onward.

“ So that it. You pass Andrew. This interview was a success. What do you remember?.”He asked me

“That I told you about my hobbies and that I respected you as a professional and close friend.” I replied adoringly, I didn’t quite no why, but I knew that something wasn’t right. It was going to take more investigating. Why was I feeling like this> I felt more alive than I had in months? What happened to make me feel like this...There is something there. I thought I would investigate it tomorrow. For now, I will take my first lesson home with me. With that, I carried out the class’s orders, kicks here punches there. I wasn’t into it? Why?

It was to turn out that I would discover why it felt so weird, that I felt compelled to be there, and that it would mean a great danger. But thats for another time, for now my story will take a break, the rest I shall tell later.