The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My new assistant

This is part two of a series. If you came this far, you know what you can expect. If you are less than 18 years old, get a life!

The next day she was there... with a guy. “This is Greg, my boyfriend. He just wanted to know you” she told me, like asking for permission.

“Sure, why not? Please come in” I said, lending a hand to the handsome young man, who looked at me with a mix of distrust and shame.

I made them sit behind my desk, when she had seated the previous afternoon. “So the son of a bitch is jealous” I thought to myself, looking at them. “He doesn’t know what I have for him”. My brain was already working, making plans.

“Serena told me what you do, and I just wanted to drop by and, you know, check it out” he said, with a falsely trivial tone.

“He wants to see when you put me to sleep” she said, with that up-front smile I was beginning to know in her. “This gal knows exactly what he’s thinking” I concluded.

We talked a bit about generalities and then I offered Greg what he was expecting for.

“Well, Greg, I need to test Serena’s response to the hypnotic trance, so I’m going to proceed on her, if you don’t mind”.

“Oh no, doctor. Do what you got to do. I promise I won’t disturb you”.

“OK. In doing that, I need to talk to Serena quietly and without interference. You may be present as long as you don’t talk during the beginning of our session, that is, till she’s asleep. That way she will not get distracted”. No problem, he said. “Well, then tilt your chair to the side, that way I can face her better and you can watch her in detail, if that’s your will”. He seemed to blush, but quickly rearranged his chair, so he was looking at Serena’s sweet profile. I had talked calmly but firmly: it was obvious who was in charge in the room.

The girl seemed a bit ashamed; behind her smile there was some nervousness.

“OK Serena, we’ll do as if Greg is not here, so it doesn’t matter and you have not to be ashamed. Let’s start by relaxing a bit, taking a deep breath”. She did.

“Well, better take another. Greg and I will help you”. I motioned silently to Greg, and the next deep breath we all did in unison. “That’s better. One more”. Serena was looking into my eyes, visibly more quiet with each breath. “That’s OK. Now we’ll taking just one more, and feeling how the body relaxes when the air goes out. Now...” All three took another breath, held the air for a moment, and then spilled it out. “As you keep breathing in and out, you’ll feel your body relaxing a bit more. Always a bit more each time. That’s good. Look into my eyes and take another breath, let your body relaax a bit more. That’s alright. Once more, into my eyes, hearing my voice, the air goes out and the body relax. The air goes out and the body relax, as you look into these eyes and listen to this sweet voice”.

Of course, all I needed to put Serena under was to fix her gaze and command her to sleep. I already had a couple of trigger-words and hand movements implanted into her subsconcious. But I wanted this to be longer... because I was already seeing Greg fixing his gaze on Serena, taking breaths and listening to my words without fully realizing it. So, every time I went saying “look into the eyes, only the eyes”, she was looking into mine, and Greg into hers. I knew I didn’t need to be looking at Serena for she to fall into trance, so I started to check out how Greg was going. I could see the elbows already a bit lower, and he didn’t seem aware that I was looking at him. That was exactly what I needed.

“Now, as you look more into the eyes and feel your body relaxing with every deeep breath” I said, lowering my voice, “you will feel like you’re falling forward... falling into the eyes. Your body falling into the eyes, looking only the eyes which are growing longer, till the eyes are all. All that you see is the eyes growing longer and longer... and your head starts spinning, and your mind starts falling, falling into the eyes, those beautiful eyes who take you deeper, the eyes that make you fall deeper and deeper, always hearing my voice, letting the body relax more and more with every breath you take, every word I say, you relax more. You relax more and more, fall deeper and deeper...” Greg’s torso moved forward, like he were about to kneel slowly; his head went lower, and nearer Serena’s fixed gaze. I could see she was already trying to keep her eyes open. I lowered my voice more.

“Now you want to relax, to fall deeper and deeper into the eyes, and yours are heavy and tired. Heavy and tired, it’s hard to keep them open... but you can’t sleep till I tell you to, because you need to look into these fascinating eyes... these spinning eyes which make you dizzy and sleepy... ssso sleeepy... that you want to close yours just for a moment... just for a moment... you need to close them and rest... heavy and relaxed, falling slowly into sleep...” I was whispering now. Greg was fighting it, but it was to no avail. His green eyes were midway closed, and he was trying to keep his head up to look into Serena’s, which were already shut off. Serena’s head started to fall into her chest, breathing heavily.

“Now you don’t need to keep them open... It’s time to relax more, relax and rest... sleeep into a trance to rest... sleeep... sleep now”. Greg finally closed his eyes shut, leaning forward in an incomfortable position. Serena, on the other hand, was slumped back into her chair, letting her head fall more and more near her tits. I put my hand over Greg’s head and ordered him: “Sleep, Greg. Fall deeper and deeper into sleep now”. I pushed down his head, it fell heavily into his abdomen.

“Now, Greg, you feel absolutely relaxed and comfortable, enjoying your nap. You will find, however, that you can still listen to my voice, which sends you spiraling down into your sleep, deeper and deeper. You can also talk to me. In a moment I will make a question to you and you will answer this one and any other coming from my voice, which is like a lullaby, sending you deeper and deeper into sleep. Now, are you asleep for me, Greg?”

A moment later, he answered “Yes” in a thin voice.

“That’s good. You’re asleep but you can hear my voice and talk to me. The only thing you hear now is my voice, and each word I say sends you deeper and deeper into sleep. Deeper and deeper”. Now Greg’s head was sliding across the space between his legs, which were wide open. I took him under the arms and lifted him up and back, till her head was resting on the back of the chair. The guy was really heavy; I had some trouble doing this.

“Now, Serena, are you asleep for me? Like you did yesterday?”

“Yesss” she said in her monotonous sleep voice, the mouth mid-open.

“OK. Now I want you to dream a lovely dream for me, while I talk to Greg”. She sighed with a smile and went floating into her fantasies. Now it was time to work.

“Greg, can you hear me? Will you answer if I ask you to?”

“Yes”.

“Why you came here?”

“Because I thought you were fooling with my girlfriend”.

“Fooling how?”

He smiled. “You know... like hypnotizing her and then fucking her brains out”.

“Well, if you think that I can tell you’re really wrong” I said, serenely. His facefront was growing marks. “Because I tell you, my intentions here are just working with Serena as my assistant. I do need a good assistant and she seems to be good for the job, but I am not thinking to do any personal thing with her. In fact, I don’t like her type. She’s not my type. But I do care about her and want her to do a really good job, fast and clean. Do you understand that I want only to do good to her, to help her?”

“Mmmm... yess” he said, after a pause in which he digested all this.

“So, if I want her for good, and do care of her, and she’s not my type, why would I want to do something nasty with her?”

He hesitated. “Mmmm... you know, all these magicians... rumours go back and forth...”

“But you’re speaking with somebody who do cares for your girlfriend, who is making you feel good right now, at this very moment. Who will you trust then? Me or the rumours?”

“Uh... I think you” he admitted. I guessed the guy was quite assertive in his point, so I passed to a strategy a little more intrusive.

“Yeah. Of course you have to trust me. I’m a good person, and all I want is for your well being and Serena’s. Do you understand I’m a good person?”

“Yes”.

“I’m making you feel good at this very moment. In fact, with every word I speak now, you will feel a growing feeling of pleasure moving along your body. Feel it now, wrapping you like a warm blanket. Feel the pleasure. Can you feel it now, Greg?”

“Yeah” he smiled, all far-out.

“And you know that you’re feeling so good now, that you want to trust the one who is giving you this nice, warm sensations. You trust me. You’re feeling so good and trust me so much that, if I asked you to do something, you would do it. Wouldn’t you do something for me if I ask you to?”

“Yes”.

“You want to do anything for me, because you trust me. Completely. You trust me so much you feel like you may obey me, obey the person who’s making you feel this good, don’t you?". He nodded. “So who will you trust and obey from now on?”

“You”.

“Say it complete. What will you do?”

“Trust and obey you”.

“Again”.

“I will trust and obey you”. His face was crossed by an ear-to-ear grin by now. He was lost into pleasure. In the next chair, Linda was seated still, very relaxed.

“That’s good. Now I want the two of you to listen, Greg and Linda. Are you listening, Linda?” She nodded quietly. “OK. In a few moments, I will wake you both. When you wake up, you will remember nothing of what we just talked, not even that you were asleep. Then, I will have to excuse and leave. You will be left alone in this room. And when this happens, both of you will feel an urge to feel pleasure like the pleasure you’re feeling now. And all that you have to find that pleasure is each other. So, you will feel horny and lusty as soon as I leave the room. You will want desperately to fuck each other, and you will, over my sofa. You two will fuck on my sofa. You will be so lusty and horny that you will come together. And when you do, you will feel this tremendous pleasure, even superior to the pleasure you’re feeling now. And then you will fall into trance again, feeling this pleasure, and waiting for my orders”.

I made them repeat the long suggestions, first to Serena, then to Greg. They did it exactly, word by word. I made sure that nothing was forgotten, and then prepared them to wake up.

“I’m counting five to one, and when I say one you will be fully awaken and you will hear a loud buzz, like that of a personal beeper. Five... regaining slowly your senses... four... three... forgetting the trance, remembering my suggestions... two... and one”.

They looked into each other and then me, making faces like there was a loud noise. I looked in my pocket and got out a small beeper.

“Oh... it’s for me. I’m sorry”.

I did like I was reading some message in the beeper. They seemed distracted, like trying to remember what was happening when they heared the alarm.

“I’m sorry... I forgot to turn off the beeper and that stopped my trying to get you into trance, Serena... Now, this is an urgent message from a client, and I’m afraid I have to leave at this very moment. Where do you live?” Serena mentioned a middle-class suburb. “That’s really far away... I think the best you can do is wait here, will you? This will take just half an hour, not more”.

They looked each other like looking for agreement, and then he spoke: “I... I think that’s no problem”.

“OK. Here you have some videos of my work, you can watch them if you feel bored”. I made my excuses and left.

As soon as I closed the door, I ran silently into the next office, which was also mine. I used it as a depository -you wouldn’t believe the stuff one ends collecting over the years.

In this room I also had a tripod with a video camera. It was pointing at a small mirror on the wall separating this room with the one Serena and Greg were now. The mirror had a trick; for them it was just that, but from my viewpoint and with the lights off I could see perfectly what was going on in my office. So I put the camera on, relaxed on a couch and waited.

Greg was looking around from where he was seated, eyeing the walls. Serena looked at him suggestively, then at the couch where she had licked my dick the prior afternoon. She said something and he turned to her. She hold his hand and then put it on her leg, smiling like she had when she asked me if I would hypnotize her.

This had an instantaneous effect on Greg. He fixed his gaze on her body, running the hand up her leg, over the baggy jeans she wore today (her body was heavily covered, compared with yesterday, probably because he was around). Soon they were kissing passionately.

I followed them with the camera to my sofa, where they seated for a few moments, while she opened Greg’s zipper. This made the boy go wild. Now they were desperately throwing off their clothes, letting them fall to the floor. Serena’s sweater went flying and so did her yellow T-shirt. Greg stared for a moment into her luscious breasts, barely covered by a wonderbra. The cloth was ripped off her in an instant. It was hard to say who was more excited by now.

Out went knickers and socks, soon followed by the jeans and Greg’s sweatset. Serena just lowered her black panties till they were at thigh level, and then mounted Greg’s already naked pole. The guy had a good piece of meat, I must say. She let her head fall back when he entered her, with a howl full of pleasure and desire. After a couple of minutes -during which I opened my pants and caught my pulse-throbbing cock- in which she rode him with her back to me, her small feet and toes behind her bouncing ass, he took her by the waist and changed position, going into the missionary classic. She opened her legs wide and put her feet on Greg’s back, squeezing him up as he pumped on her. God, it was a sight to behold! The boys were fucking like there was no end. But after a couple more minutes, it was obvious the end was near. And soon, with a heavy moan, they collapsed into each other’s arms, their faces with smiles of pure lust and pleasure, eyes closed. Soon they were sleeping peacefully.

I didn’t turn off the camera: barely covering myself in case I bumped into a neighbor, I walked the corridor and re-entered my office. They didn’t notice: they were into trance again. I caressed Serena’s foot, dangling heavily from the sofa’s arm. It was soft and nice. The couple’s bodies were covered with a thin bath of perspiration. I put my hand over Greg’s head.

“Greg... can you hear me?.

“Yes” he said, standing beside the couch, head down.

“Remember what you told me a littlle while ago? What would you do? Say it to me”.

“I will trust and obey you”.

“That’s right. In a moment I will tell you to open your eyes, and when you do you will be still in trance, under my control, willing to trust and obey me. However, you can see all that is around you, like you would if you were awake. But you will still be in a wonderful trance, under my control. Understand?” He nodded yes. “OK. Open you eyes now”. He did, giving me a neutral, glazed look.

“You will take your clothes to the bathroom, clean yourself and get fully clothed. Then you will wait for me there. Go”. With slow movements, Greg started to pick up his stuff. I turned to the beautiful Serena. She was snoring! This girl could take it real deep.

“Serena” I said when Greg entered the bathroom. “Can you hear me?”

“Yesss...” she answered from nowhere-land.

“You’re feeling heavy pleasure, but now you’re also feeling desire... you need to do it once more now. You need it desperately, got to beg for it”. She took a deep breath, then started to touch herself, plunging her fingers in the small, shiny cunt. “Ohhh... I need to fuck” she said.

“Well... If you want me to fuck you, Serena, I can... but you have to ask me for it...”

“Oh, fuck me, please... please fuck me...” now she was dreaming in a sea of lust, her breasts bouncing heavily.

“Maybe if you ask me by my name, I will think about it” I said.

“Please Paul... I need you to fuck me hard... fuck me again, Paul...” she started begging. It was difficult to resist her. She was laying on her back, absolutely naked -the panty had went to the floor—, legs wide open and her fingers going in and out her twat, in and out... All this as she begged me to fuck her. Well...

I stripped off my clothes as fast as I could, looking at this vision of pure lust there on my sofa. Naked and rock-hard I climbed onto her, and she received me feverishly. Our tongues danced in the air, out of our mouths, as my hands trembly massagged those bronzed breasts, my dick already a bit into her. It feeled like electricity. Her pussy was small, but it was so wet that I entered her almost in one movement. Soon we were bouncing hard. She had her eyes closed and her mouth fully open, a bit of saliva dripping off the side, at times biting her lower lip when I rocked her, almost lifting her off the sofa. By now I was a fucking machine, bathed in sweat like her, moving every inch of my body next to her. We were entangled like a human spider, pumping back and forth. And she was begging still.

“Fuck me hard, baby... harder, fuck me baby...”

After a while I exploded into her (well, into my rubber), calming myself with long, slow strokes. Then I told her “now you’re coming... relax and come... come and relax... relax and sleep, baby”. She went quiet, sighing, and then her head rolled back like it was when I entered the room.

I waited for a few minutes, relaxing myself also, and then stood up, looking at her again. She was really a model, even now that she looked like a ragged doll. “Now I want you to remain asleep and look into my eyes” I said. She did, with a glazed and quiet stare.

“I want you to say ‘I will obey you’. Say it”.

“I will obey you” she said with that languid, serious stare I liked so much.

“Again”.

“I will obey you”. The same face, like she was studying something really difficult. But she was in. She was in for me. She was to do everything I would say to her.

“Get up and pick up your clothes. We’ll clean ourselves”. I stood beside the bathroom door, looking at her round ass while she went down into her clothes, like in slow motion.

Then I leaded her to the bathroom; Greg was there, standing at the mirror with a dozed off stare, fully clothed and still. I put him looking at the wall.

“Serena, now your body is like numb. It doesn’t feel anything. Anything”. I pinched her butt; nothing more than that neutral, glazed stare.

I took out some new towels and massaged ourselves with them, to dry off the sweat. I started to put every cloth, including underwear, on Serena with my own hands.

“Stand over your panties” I said, and then I raised them up around Serena’s curvy legs, caressing them, then making the cloth rest on her crotch. The same with the bra, jeans and so on. To be frank, I was going wild again as I did this. I stopped, and looked at that calm, robotic expression of her face. I think that hornied my guts the most. But I had to control myself: I didn’t want to let too much time pass.

I reserved shoes for the end. Her knickers and socks went into a drawer; I opened a placard where I had all Dora’s show clothes, then I picked up a pair of black high heels.

“Serena, sit on the lavatory table” I ordered. She did, still looking into nothingness. Her feet were now dangling in the air. I tried one of the shoes, caressing her sweet foot first; it fitted perfectly. Then the other. I took my time.

“Look at these heels, Serena. Aren’t they beautiful?” I cooed. She said yes with a smile.

“You like walking in heels, don’t you?” Another nod. “But you came in knickers today. Why?”

“Greg told me to”.

“Greg, is that true?” Without moving, he confirmed that he wanted her to look un-sexy for me. “Well, that’s not good, Greg, now that you know that I’m a good man and do not want nothing wrong with your girlfriend. You know that, don’t you?” He said yes. “Well, from now on Serena will come with whatever clothes she like. In fact, she will like to surprise me with her footwear. She will wear heels whenever she comes to see me, and Greg doesn’t have to feel bad about that. In fact, Greg likes Serena to feel good and admired by others. Understand?” They both nodded.

I led them to the chairs they used before and instructed them for their wake-up.

“All you will remember is that after you made love, you got clothed and waited for me to arrive. You feel good for what you did, in fact you feel that you fooled me in some way. (That would help Greg to recede any animosity against me.) Any time you feel suspicious or mean-spirited about me, you will remember how you did a quickie on my sofa and you will relax and feel good about it and about me. Also, when you wake up, neither of you will take note on Serena’s new heels, unless I talk you to”. I counted five to one and send them up from the door, which I closed and then again opened.

“Well, here I am... I hope you didn’t get bored during my absence” I saluted. They looked at me, still confused, then into each other, and remembered what they have just done.

“No, Brian, not at all” Greg said, a bit of a smile on his lips. Serena was smiling too.

A few moments later, Greg seemed alright with the idea of leaving Serena and me alone. They kissed goodbye and Greg squeezed my hand with vigor, looking more trusty and good-spirited than when he had entered the room.

“Take care of her, buddy” he said, and then he was out. I turned to Serena.

“Well... see if I can hypnotize you, baby” I said, standing beside her and touching her arm. She looked at my eyes from below, and I said nothing. I let pass five seconds, always looking at her. Then I said:

“Well... it has finally worked out”. She looked at me with amazement.

“I can’t believe you already did!” but her voice was weak; she already was open to my suggestions.

“You can look at my watch. Ten minutes went by” I said, flashing my wrist before her eyes. Serena’s look instantly showed respect and wonder. She couldn’t see the time in my watch really, but she trusted me. And then... the final blow.

“Of course, if you don’t believe me, you can always look at your feet”.

“What...?” She did, and opened her mouth in ecstasy. “Oh, what a beauty...! But where are my knickers?”

“Right there where you left them” I told her. Then I guided her to the bathroom. In two steps she had regained her model-like attire, doing the catwalk before my eyes.

“Where are your shoes?” I questioned. She looked into the bathroom briefly; then crossed the room and opened one of the several drawers in my bathroom-closet. Of course, it was the one I had instructed her earlier. She was amazed again.

“That is the first piece of clothing you just put yourself for the show” I told her.

“I love them” she said, moving her feet from side to side to contemplate them. “Can I keep them?”

“As long as you take care of them... And now, let me show you the rest of your wardrobe”.

(Yes, I could have her sleep through the dressing up routine. But I had enjoyed her already for that afternoon. Plus, I didn’t want her to become the least bit suspicious, sleeping in and out every five minutes...)

She would hide in the bathroom with every piece of clothing I was giving her, one by one. A minute passed, and she entered the room with that model attire, wearing different gowns, or a small bikini, always with the heels I had just gave her. I could tell that Serena was enjoying this a lot. She did the catwalk for me many times, and I had to hide my reborn stiffness behind my desk.

“Will they match?” she said every time, looking at her shoes, making me look at them. It was a dreamy sight, to have this gorgeous girl to draw my attention to her feet, and that without any trick. She actually was enjoying my looking at her body and feet, at the same time being very ingénue about it.

“This will go better with red shoes” I said, looking at a black and red short satin dress that was fitting Serena’s body like a glove. Then I woke up and went to search in some boxes, ‘til I found some red shoes that once upon a time had been Dora’s favorites. They had only two thin bands of shiny red leather, and spiked heels, very classy in all.

“Oh... what a beauty!” she said, laying eyes on them.

“Sit down. I will put them on you” I offered, and she obeyed sheepisly, glad at the idea of wearing them. I was on heaven. The girl had already accepted the idea of me touching her feet!

I kneeled in front of the sofa and took the black shoes off her feet -trying to not look too much at her lovely legs, cut by the dress at mid-thigh level. Then I caught both feet by the backside with my hands and gave them a sleek, quick massage.

“This way they will feel more refreshed, almost as brand new... feel them refreshing now, relaxing...” I said, looking up from her feet to her quiet, smiling face.

She took this as perfectly normal, looking me in the eye, for about a minute. All this time I was squeezing her arch and soles, looking at her slighty spaced-out eyes with barely-covered desire. “Feel the relaxation... refreshment... relaxing” I kept whispering the whole time. I fantasized briefly with having her fuck my dick with her velvet-tender feet, right there... It was better to stop before the perspiration covered my heated-up face. Then I made her look at her feet as I slipped the black ones on her beautiful, small ones. The article appeared to be custom-made.

“Do you like them?” she said, balancing one feet up and down, in front of my delighted eyes, now teasing me like an expert.

“I’d like you to walk them” I said, trying to not lose the bit of composture left on my mid-burned brain.

She standed before me, still kneeled at her, and looked at me from up there.

“Look and you’ll see” she said, and went to the end of the room while I took her place at the sofa. When she reached the wall, she stopped for a moment. Then she turned around, looking at me, triumphant. Certainly it was difficult to not admire her. She was working the room like Naomi Campbell on a thin catwalk in a Paris gallery. One fleshy leg over the other, doing a generous show of her curves, remarked by the light dress.

Still smiling, she passed me by and went to the other end of the room. Then she did the reverse. I let her do this four or five times, and then I put my hand on her arm, softly but with determination.

“Enough. This is exactly the walk I want you to use on the show -I said—. This can make anyone crazy. It will be a show-stopper”. Serena laughed, proudly. She was already enjoying to be a piece of eye candy for me. In those kind of clothes, she surely was.

(To be continued)