The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My new assistant

This is part one of an intended series. If you came this far, you know what you can expect. If you are less than 18 years old, get a life!

Dora had ran away from me, with something of a reason I think, but the fact was that I needed another female stage assistant. And I needed her really quick. I had a show the next Saturday; now it was Monday. I had to take care of the business.

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is Polo -OK, it’s my stage name, really- and I am something of a nightclub magician. In fact, I started as simply that, but over the years I have come to specialize on hypnosis. Yes, the control of the mind. Of someone else’s mind.

Most people think this is just some kind of fake business, but many of them are curious just the same. There’s something kind of morbous in the feeling of having other people’s mind acting right at one’s will. I know that is what they are thinking when I bring some gracious female to the stage -which is often- and send her in a deep trance. The fact is, sometimes sex is on the menu. I play in adult nightclubs too.

But I need the women involved to be a bit on my side; you can’t hypnotize someone against their will. That’s why I always carry with me some pretty woman as my assistant. I can hypnotize her too, and some times I do, but most of all she’s there to calm down the nervous women seated on the front rows: my future “victims”. When seeing her, they tend to think meeting me can’t be all that dangerous.

So, I run an ad and hoped someone quite right would come my way. By Tuesday afternoon, I had interviewed almost ten women: but they were too aggressive for the job, or too ugly, or too crazy (yes, that kind of women come too). I had to run a second ad for Wednesday and hope for the best. Like a miracle, Serena came to my office early that morning.

At first sight, she was almost perfect: a curvy blonde, all tits and ass, with a peaceful smile and a gorgeous face. She was also quite fun. I could see that her height was the only impediment for she to become a modest model. She was too short, but she compensated that with what seemed to be great flesh. She looked busty in a tight sweater, and judging for the rondacious curves of her body, had also a nice ass. (I wouldn’t watch that directly; too rude.) She took a seat in my interview chair and, moving her crossed leg quite nervously, went through her resumé. She was 20 years old, had done some modeling, and needed more jobs that the ones she got through the talent scout agencies she went around.

-As you’ll suppose -I said after telling her the basics of my job- I need you to look bunny-like, with a tight corset, or maybe some kind of catsuit, but you have to be sensual. I already know that you look gorgeous, but I need to “exploit” your body a little bit.

-There’s no problem with that -she assured me with a shy smile. She probably had done some nudity in those ads also, I thought to myself.

-Also, this is not a strict rule, but I’ll have to get you hypnotized sometimes -I looked at her straight in the eye—. How do you manage that?

-Well, I thought that was a given -she smiled with kind of resignation. Then she lighted up, raising her face to look at me again—. I’ve been hypnotized once, at a show, when I was on highschool.

-Yeah? And how was it?

-Fun. I mean, not that I remember it, but it was a nice feeling. I remember the woman who did it -it was an older woman- made me wake up and feel really refreshed, like I had done eight hours of sleep. It was nice... Of course, the kids told me she made me do some awful things -I kept looking at her, silently questioning her—. Yeah, I did a dog I think, and also someone pinched me in the butt and I felt nothing. I don’t remember it, really, but that’s what they told me.

-Sounds like a common hypnosis show -I assured her, and I could see her relaxing a little bit—. Yes, that’s absolutely normal. Sometimes, in my shows things get a little more rowdy, but that’s mostly with the attendees; there’s some people quite weird who come to my shows -seeing her mind wondering what I was talking about, I offered her to see a bit of my video collection.

I inserted a cassette in my VCR and explained to her the proceedings. This was from a quite recent show I had done at Austin, Texas. Of course, Dora was there; I could tell by her expression that she was already tired of my routines.

In the video, Dora went to tease a male member of the audience, looking at him suggestively, in order to make him go join her in the stage. Finally the guy accepted, with great joy for his male friends, who were kicking and screaming all his way to the spotlight. I just made him look at Dora, who posed her hand over his forehead and started to move his head a little, back and forth, while I instructioned him: “just look at her... she’s beautiful, isn’t she?” “Yes” agreed the man, staring at Dora’s eyes.

“She’s so beautiful you hardly can move your eyes off her. She’s tantalizing, and she’s here for you. So you can’t move your eyes away from her. You can’t move your eyes away. Your look is fixed on her. Letting her gaze relax you a little bit. Relax you a little bit more, looking at her, listening to my voice. You just look at her and listen to my voice. There’s nothing more in this room than her figure and my voice. Her face and my voice. Just her eyes and my voice. Looking at her and hearing only my voice...” By then the man’s look was fixed and Dora tilted his head more heavily. “Feeling your head heavy... really heavy... while you look at her eyes, only her eyes. You feel really heavy and tired... better not to move... Better not to think, just stare right into this woman’s beautiful eyes... her eyes pulling you in... more and more, pulling you in, falling into her eyes, your mind now is falling deep down into her eyes, her beautiful eyes... You want to sleep now... Sleep”.

Seeing the man had already entered into trance, I rushed through the last part of the induction. The man’s head fell lightly ahead, his eyes closed, and he let out a deep breathe. Dora was quiet, but I could imagine her trying hard not to listen to my words, for she not to fall in trance too...

Serena, on the other hand, had been caught off guard. She had her gorgeous eyes fixed to the TV screen, now showing Dora’s black eyes behind the man asleep. I snapped my fingers; she moved her head slightly, like going off a little trance.

“Look closely now” I said to her, “and you’ll see what this man can do”.

Mainly, the sketch consisted in fooling the bastard into believing Dora was naked, Dora was about to do a strip-tease for him, Dora loved him but her husband was near, and things like that, and just look at his responses to this things. It was ridiculous, scary at times, and mostly just plain silly, like many of my adult shows. Serena laughed quietly at some of the most bizarre instructions I gave to this man before waking him up.

“Think you can do that?” I questioned her.

“Sure... it’s easy, you’re doing all the job” said Serena, smiling.

“Now let me show you how I put my former assistant into trance” and then I slipped another cassette. This was from a show in a Seattle university. It was almost all boys and girls around twenty, just like Serena. First I showed her the later parts, when I put under some ten people to do stupid things on stage, strip quasi-naked, touch each other’s ass, and so on. Then, I rewinded the tape to show her Dora’s induction, which I had done first. Serena was laughing more freely by now.

Because I had worked quite a long time with Dora by then, I needed just a pair of trigger phrases to send her on trance. Serena stopped moving when she saw the effect my words had on her predecessor.

“Ms. Dora... look at me, please” being trained to obey me every time I said this, Dora just standed still and directed a neutral gaze into me.

“Sleep, Ms. Dora” and instantly her head falled down, her body still. She was in deep trance now. I instructed her to make a sensual strip-tease. She didn’t balked: she knew the routine. I selected the three guys in the audience who seemed more desperate to see the spectacle. Then I put a see-through veil, with a spotlight behind it, and placed the asleep Dora to begin her sensuous dance at my demand.

“You must consider yourselves very lucky guys” I said to the three boys as I placed them in a spot in which they could see Dora’s full body, but the audience could see them as well. Then I said to Dora it was time. A sensual music came through the speakers, and Dora started to dance. I was looking as well, but the camera were on the audience’s side.

Dora’s body was really neat: thin, but with just the right amount of flesh. And she really could dance: it was mesmerizing just seeing her swaying her hips, back and forth, to the funky rythm of the song. And her face was transfixed: she saw herself as some wild and sexy queen.

“Listen to what I tell you, boys... isn’t this the most sensual body you’ve ever seen? I think it is... Look at those legs, pumping at the rythm... the curves of her body... it is hard to look away from a body so beautiful...".

It was basically the same routine of the other show, but in this one I was putting my victim’s will a little further away. Serena dropped her mouth open when she saw what I was doing to them.

“The music, and that body swaying back and forth, back and forth... making you quite sleepy... in fact, it’s hard to keep your eyes open even when you want to see this girl naked... but you’re tired and sleepy... ssso sleeeepy...".

By now Dora was in her lingerie, a tight bra and really thin panties. The people screamed to the boys, to keep them awake, but it was too much effort for them. They only heard my voice, their gaze fixed on that desired body stripping in front of them... There was nothing they could do. They were in trance already.

“Look at Dora’s tits. They’re swaying back and forth, back and forth... she is about to remove her bra... and when she does it, your heavy eyes will close and you will be tenderly asleep... look carefully...” Dora did like a magical motion with her hand, and then untied her bra. Before the cloth fell to the floor, the kids were already gone, their heads tilted down meet to their chests, a quiet expression on their fainted faces. They were under.

Dora finished her number and stayed there, stark naked. The audience could only see her through the veil, and they liked what they saw. But the ones who had all that flesh at their disposition... they had succumbed to the power of my hypnosis.

I explained to Serena that no one would see her naked (unless myself, but I didn’t mention that) and that there were some other routines like that one. I paused a moment or two, to let her accept this in her little head. Then I offered her the job.

She said yes, and we discussed briefly the money and all that. When all seemed said and done, she lifted her eyes to meet mine, smiling.

“But there’s something... You still don’t know if you can hypnotize me, do you?”

“That’ll not be a problem. I can see in you that you will work well”.

“Don’t you wanna try first?” she said, being game but a little nervous again.

“Well, if you really want to be sure, we can check it out” I said, and then I maintained my eyes on hers, for like a minute, saying nothing. She looked at me wondering what was happening, but she didn’t broke the silence. I knew by this that she was losing the sense of time, just looking at me and believing in what I had said and what she had seen.

“Serena, I think this job will keep you very relaxed. Very... rrelaxed, do you understand? You will be relaxed by now. How will you be?”

“Relaxed...” she said, after a second or two of hesitation.

‘Very...” I cooed.

—"...relaxed” said she, and I could see her elbows falling down slowly, for the corner of my eye.

“Repeat with me and you’ll feel more relaxed each time we speak. You will feel very...”

“... relaxed...”

“Very...”

“...relaxed...”

“You will feel...”

“... ummm... relaxed...”

“Deeper and deeper relaxed” I said softening my voice, still locking my gaze on hers.

“Yes... relaxed...”

“Deeper and deeper...”

“Deeper and... deeper...”

Without moving my eyes away, and while I made her repeat the “deeper and deeper” phrase, I moved one hand till it was placed over her blond hair, just above the neck. She didn’t seem to notice. Then I pushed slowly forward, making her head to move down.

“Now you’re relaxed... and you’re dreamy...”

“...dreamy...” intoned her with a thin voice, always looking into my eyes. This caused hers to move up, her pupils almost disappearing behing her eyelids as I moved her head further down.

I knew she was in because her smile had dissappeared. Now she had that strange, serious expression of the people on the verge of being mind-abducted.

“Now you dream... relaxed... and sleeep for me... now”.

Her eyelids closed and she let out a sigh. I talked to her some more, seeing now her head falling slowly to her bosom, now without physic help.

“You’re under my control... and you want to be under my control... Don’t you want to be under my control?”

“Yesss...” she said in a quiet voice.

“You like this, don’t you?”

“Yes...”

“And you wanted me to hypnotize you, huh?”

“Mmm... yes...”

“And now you are deeply hypnotized, Serena. With every word I say you’re deeper and deeper asleep, under my control. And that fulfills you with a really nice feeling... you feel light, and fresh, and quiet... -she started to smile broadly, with her eyes closed—. You dream a lovely dream... and prepare to listen carefully to me. Now, you will listen carefully to me and do anything I told you to. You know that I am here for your well-being, don’t you?”

“Mmm... yeah...” she intoned, still smiling.

“And you like me to put you in this state, don’t you?”

“Yesss...”

“Knowing that you will do anything I ask you to, because you’re here to do as I say... to do as I say now. Let me take charge, take care of things and guide you on this beautiful dream... Will you give yourself to my control?”

“Yeah...”

“What will you do?”

“To give myself to your control”.

“That’s right, Serena. Well said”. She smiled more openly. “Because now, now that I know you trust me completely and you’re open to my suggestions, I have to tell you something I forgot. I need to check you out, Serena. Check your body out. I told you you will work with your body on stage, didn’t I?”

“Yesss...”

“So now I want to see how good is your body for this job. It’s easy, Serena, and you already have it. I just want to take some measures, check it out. You want me to be sure that you’re good for this, won’t you?”

“Oh yes” she said, now on the verge of begging me to examine her.

“OK, Serena. For a start, I want you to stand up. Stand up and come to the center of the room”. I guided her to an empty space behind my desk. She stood there, head still down, asleep and smiling. I checked my lights, took out a photo camera of my desk and walked around that promising body.

She had a grey and white sweater, with long horizontal bands; a thin pair of pants, light brown, made of something like satin; and high-heeled sandals that showed the arch of their small feet and her red-polished toenails. Her blond hair falling down in a cascade, hiding in part her dreamy face; her arms dropping at her sides. She was there, asleep at my will.

And now that I could look at her freely, a deep thought marked my mind like fire: I wanted to do her. Could feel my weed hardening more and more as I walked around her, looking at her on all sides. She had a well round ass, fleshy and tight on her pocketless pants.

“Serena, my hand will touch you, I just want to feel you, to see how skin feels to the touch. It’s OK for me to touch you. In fact, from now on, whenever I want to touch you, this is OK and you will not be surprised by it. For you, my touching you will be perfectly normal. Do you understand this?”

“Yesss...”

I placed my hands on that ass. Boy, did it sensed neat! It was fleshy and hard. My hands caressed her bum carefully, first to the sides, then down, feeling the curve when their thighs began its fleshy way to her knees. The satin-like fabric was incredibly soft. My hands went to the front, lightly caressing her abdomen, sensing the curve of her mons veneris. For what my hands sensed, it was really yummy.

“It’s OK... doesn’t it feel nice? It feels real nice...”

“Yeah...” she smiled again, defenseless.

My hands went up, to her bosom. I could feel the lines of her bra and the warmness beneath it. This girl had great tits, too. I caressed her hair and instructed her to feel well, deeply relaxed and warm.

“Now it’s kind of hot... you need to take this clothes off... take them off now...”

She obeyed sheepisly, leveling her sweater up and passing her head through the neckline. Then it was on the floor. I told her to just drop her pants; I would take care of the heels later. There she stood, in a red lousy bra and matching panties, shoulders sunk forward, arms hanging at her sides. She was incredibly sexy; her bosom bounced heavily, up and down, with her relaxed, deep breaths. I untied the bra, moved slightly her arms and removed it. Her tits were round and heavy. The marks of the sun were light; this girl used to take sunbaths naked, it seemed. I stayed behind her and put my hands on her creamy breasts.

Now, doing this with a woman awake would cause her to move up her arms in self-defense, by reflection. Because Serena was deeply asleep, she did nothing to cover herself or hiding from my frontal approach.

Oh God! It was heaven. I could feel my erection pumping into her olive ass. And she knew nothing, lost in her dream, available to me like a human puppet. I had to do something.

But I couldn’t make something too nasty to her. It was her first trance! And I wanted her to last. God, I wanted that. She was really a model: even asleep, she was standing up like one. Sure this girl knew what her body was worth. I bet she has had a lot of boys drooling after her in highschool. Maybe I must ask her.

“Serena... You’re really proud of your body, huh?”

“Yes” answered with a smile.

“How good were you in highschool? With boys, I mean”.

“Well... I was lucky, I guess”. She kept smiling.

“C’mon... I’m sure the boys kept looking at you, huh?”

She laughed. “Yeah... Some of them I caught up just staring at me. That was weird at the beginning. Then I get accostumed to that”.

“At what time did you lose your virginity? You can talk confidently to me now”.

“That was at fifteen... with my then boyfriend, Michael”. I was glad she was so easily open to me.

“How was that?”

“He was on the football team. He was really handsome”.

I asked her more questions and she went on explaining that Michael had a really big dick, although of course by then she never had seen one. So, for the first weeks the only thing they did was cuddling, kissing, and... ah, she made him come with her hand.

“Tell me about that” I cooed. “That was fun, huh?”

“Yeah! It was really nasty” she laughed. “And fun. His tool looked really huge when it was hard... And it got really hard and red”.

“I guess feeling that made you very horny... very, very horny, huh?”

“Yeah...”

“Like now, you’re feeling horny just remembering it. In fact, you’re there now. You’re fifteen now and you’re with Michael”. I standed in front of her and embraced her. “What are you wearing now?”

“A tight yellow T-shirt... he keeps pulling it up, wants to touch my breasts”.

“Like this?” I said, cupping her right tit in my hand.

“Yeah...” she sighed, embracing me. Our tongues got entwirled in a long kiss. I kept massaging her breasts and torso. “Feel Michael’s big dick now... touch it...”

Her hand caught my zipper and pulled it down. Then, with a natural movement, took my equipment and sticked it out. Her left hand went to enroll it. It was already mid-hard.

“Feel it getting hard... Making you horny... You want to squeeze it, give me pleasure...” She sighed repeatedly, and I guided her to a couch in a corner of the room. I got seated comfortably, and put her on her knees, her upper-body resting on my legs.

“Now you will give Michael pleasure just using your hand, as you told me... I know you do it well”. She smiled again, and just rested her head on my leg as he did the job, with just one hand. But she had a touch, I can tell! Just staring at her boobs and feeling her expert massage send me out in a minute or two. Spits of semen fell over her hand, and on a paper handkerchief I had placed over my jeans. She seemed relieved too.

“Sleep now” I ordered, and her head fell on my lap like a stone. She let out a big sigh and went limp. I let pass several minutes, resting and going back to my senses. Then I made her stand up, and guided her to the bathroom, where both of us got ourselves clean. When we finished I conducted her to the chair behind the desk, ordered her to put on her clothes, and seated her like she was when I put her in trance. Then I opened another drawer and took out a small video camera. This part was for the posterity, the official trance bit.

“Now you’re sleeping beautifully for me” I said, and saw her gentle smile again, below the calmly closed eyes, her head tilted down, her left arm suspended in mid-air, hypno-like.

I gave her some typical hypnotic commands, mostly referred to physical movements, and then announced her wake-up.

“Serena, now I will count backwards from ten to one, and then you will awaken. You will not remember anything of what you did while you were asleep. You will just remember that I hypnotized you and that it was a good experience. Also, you will feel fresh and comfortable. When I say one, you will be fully awaken. Ten... nine... eight... -her heads started to move up- regaining your full senses... seven... six... forgetting your dreams... -she tilted her head to her sides, like trying to catch something ethereal-five... four... you recover your focus... three... two... one... awaken”.

As her eyes opened I turned off the camera and waited. She looked at me with a quiet expression, the shadow of a smile still on her face, her cushionable blond hair falling in cascades, an image of pure peacefulness. That was a moment: then he opened her eyes wide and opened her mouth, but she didn’t know really what to say. She was surprised.

“What... what happened?”

“Do you feel well?”

“Mmm... yes, absolutely”. She looked up and inhaled deeply, then closed her eyes for a moment, and exhaled. She looked glorious. “Never been better. But I think I missed something...”

“Don’t worry. You wanted to know if I could hypnotize you, and I just did”.

“What? You really...?” She looked at me like she couldn’t believe it. Now she was fully erect in her chair, her hands calmly laid on her lap, next to her small purse.

“Look” I said, and then I took out the cassette in the camcorder and inserted it in my VCR. I rewinded the tape a bit, then I showed her asleep image, head down, eyes closed, moving her arms in the air.

“I can’t believe it!” she screamed, with a mix of joy and amazement. Then she stared at the girl in trance. My soft, hypno-like voice came through the TV speaker. I turned down the volume.

“This could affect you” I warned. “Better to see it soundless”.

“Really?” She looked again at the screen. “You were right; you can do it to me. Of course. You’re the one who knows” she said, accepting with a casual attire my mind-superiority. Boy, I was pleased!

“And now, you can do it whenever you want? You say something and I lose my conscience, or something like that?” Again, her voice had a gamely tone. She looked at me strangely.

“Yes... something like that”. She kept staring at me. I hold her gaze, then moved my head down, without stop looking at her eyes. She did the same, but she couldn’t hold it. “Sleep” I said tersely, and put my hand over her head. She closed her eyes instantly. Well, I guess she was right. I didn’t force her mind too far, but she had already accepted me in her unconsciousness.

“Wake up” I said, and stayed there looking how she regained conscience in a few seconds, raising her head again. This time, she didn’t understand what had happened.

“Remember the video I just showed you?” I asked her.

“That!” She had recouped her memory of the recent events. “Did you...?” she looked at me with amazement.

“Yes. Again”.

I could see it in her face: now she had respect for me. Almost fear, in fact.

“I think that’s all for today” I said, to make matters close. I told her to come the next day, so we could make some run-throughs and check her wardrobe for the show. Then I put a firm hand on her waist, guiding her out. She didn’t seem upset at all about it; in fact, it was almost as if she didn’t notice my fingers sensing her soft, warm skin through the sweater.

“This is really something, huh?” she said when I opened the door. I looked at her with a confident gaze.

“Don’t worry. It’s just a game, and you’re perfect for it”. And then she left, smiling again.

(To be continued)