The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My new assistant

This is part three of an intended series. If you came this far, you know what you can expect. If you are less than 18 years old, get a life!

It was Saturday, the night of our first show together. We were on a small university campus, getting our stuff prepared. The show would take place in a big, master-class type room, filled with two hundred class chairs. There was no stage, but an ample space at the end of which were some rock instruments (there’d be some rock bands playing before and after our act). Everything seemed to be going well, and Greg had agreed to be there at eight o’clock, our show’s time. But knocking on the office staged as camerino for my lady companion, I could see that Serena was nervous.

“Oh... please come in, I’m already done” she said, returning to the desk where she had laid her stuff. I could see several mysterious boxes of cosmetics and perfume. She was really pretty that night, with a blue latex dress -designed to make her different from the school’s girls- and matching stilettos. Also, she had her hair locked-up on the back, remarking her gorgeous features. She did a revision of her face in her mirror one more time.

“Geez... it’s not very late, or is it?” she said, with a bit tremble on her voice.

“You’re nervous, aren’t you?” it was more an affirmation than a question. She looked at me, serious, and finally sighed.

“Yes, you’re right. You’re always right”. Now she was looking down, like a girl caught smoking at school. “I know that we did the whole rehearsal, but still I don’t know if I will remember everything, and...”

It was my turn of reaffirming my trust on her. My hand went to her chin, taking it in my fingers and making her look up.

“Look at me”. She did, sheepisly. I did a neutral gaze on her. “Breath deep... that’s right. Again”. She did and her gaze somewhat soothed. “Serena, you’re here because you’re good and I trust you. This is a very easy thing, and you can do it. I really trust you. All you got to do is to get these boy’s attention, and that is an easy task, because you’re a very beautiful woman -she smiled a little—. That’s true and you know it. This dress fits you perfectly, and no girl in this campus can remotely look like you do tonight, which is gorgeous. So don’t worry no more. No more. Just relax and enjoy. Relax and enjoy. You deserve it”.

My hand left her face, and she kept looking into my eyes. Knowing the situation could be distracting, I snapped my fingers in front of her, looking away at the same time. I could see her in the mirror; she blinked several times.

“Thanks... it feels very better” she said with a relieved voice. “You... were you hypnotizing me?”

“No, Serena. This is called plain and simple suggestion. If you trust one person, you can let this person guide you to get yourself together once in a while”. (It’s true, by the way.)

She kept looking at me some more, smiling.

“Do you think you can walk on that?” I inquired, looking at her clothes. Then she smiled. In a moment she had kind of ilumminated and was plain old good-trained Serena. She stepped back.

“Didn’t show you yet, did I?” she said. “I was just a little nervous... You have already made your choice, but I want to show you anyway”. She struck a pose right in front of me, holding both hands in the air and bending slightly her knees like a cheerleader. The latex dress went several inches higher on her thighs, remarking her blue brilliant ass.

My eyes must have grown a bit larger, because when I let them go all the way up to her face, she was showing her slightly-vicious smile.

“Do you like the shoes?” She raised a leg somehow keeping the position and rubbed it with the other, flashing her blue shiny sandals. They were like I prefer them, with a little body that showed her sole at the side. I decided to do something I had wanted to do the first day she did the parade for me, but restrained.

“You didn’t walk them yet” I said.

She flashed me her smile and went slowly but decidedly to the farest wall. It seemed like she herself was made of latex on some places. I wondered if I had gone too far with the dress. Then she turned around and went the other way, facing me.

“You like this, don’t you?” I said with a smile. She kept walking to the other wall but following me with her eyes, as I continued talking and looking at her eye-to-eye:

“Of course I like it, and you like it too. Now you turn around and do it again”. She did. “You feel sexy. You know that walking like that you can turn any man on you. And you want to do it again”. She reached the corner and redid her steps, always looking at me. “You know that any man can feel hot looking at you walking that way and you want to do it again and again. Knowing that you have that power over men. That you can make them feel horny, and as you walk again and again that confidence makes you will feel horny as well. You will feel soooo good just walking the walk, looking ahead, feeling your center warming and awaking, feeling sexy and wonderful and luscious...”

I kept talking. She was looking ahead now, still smiling, but walking a bit faster. When she reached the wall, she put both palms over it and push herself off as she turned around, automat-like, like a swimmer’s reaching the end of the pool. She was flushed now. Her eyes were glazed over, her breathing a bit harder. I just standed there, looking at this sexy machine warming herself, beginning to losing the steps, walking even faster as her breath becomed harder and harder.

Now it was clear that was the walk what was making her so flushy and horny. It was pure pleasure to just look at her, trying to keep control and losing it all over. Now when she reached the wall, she kind of tried to stop there a bit, relax, but her legs were too fast and the very rubbing of them as she walked was filling her mind with lust. She breathed with her mouth open, her stare serious now, her mind almost blank with anything that were not her walk and warminess.

“On the next wall, you can’t walk no more... you’re too horny to walk, you have to stop... stop”. At that moment she had reached the wall and tried to embrace herself to it like she was drowning. In a sense, she was.

I reached her arm and guided her to a sofa. She was looking at nothing, breathing deep and hard and fast. She fell into the sofa like a dead weight, but managed to open her legs so that the dress was all the way up to her ass. I could see that she was using a white thong beneath.

“You’re so horny you need to satisfy yourself now” I said bluntly. She had both hands on her tummy now, easing into the crotch, rubbing over the tidy cloth that covered her cunt. She moaned audibly then. Managed to look over where I standed, unfocused:

“What... what are you doing to me?” she exhaled.

“Don’t worry, Serena. It’s just that sometimes when you are so pretty, and you know that people will ogle you in that stage, you just can’t stand how horny you become. It’s natural. It’s so very natural to fulfill your need, and you are in need of release right now. You just have to fulfill your need with your hands”. She was staring at me, drinking every word, and after a moment digging my suggestion, suddenly her head went back and her hands were inside her, then over her bosom, one up and one down, giving herself up to the raging horniness that now was making her whole body to tremble. Her feet were now achingly arched and almost out of her footwear, her toes pressing on its heels to raise herself on the sofa when the pleasure was taking her in a stream.

I was having a huge erection myself just looking at her, but I had to restrain myself to keep the necessary strength to do the act. Her hands were ramming fast and hard now, and one breast had gone free from the vynil dress. She was pressing it hard, and had two fingers on her snatch, going in and out, raising her ass from the sofa to meet them... Until she came hard and noisy, making little screams like I had never heard. I guess she was really enjoying it this time.

I went to a private bathroom (it was the director’s office, probably) and peed until my penis was again decently-sized. Then I came back to the room. She was panting lower and slower now. Her eyes were closed, and I knew that in that state she was a bit more open still to my suggestions.

“That’s the power your body has” I told her. “It’s completely normal that you feel it, and if you feel it in front of me, you can talk to me about it. You can be self-conscious about this with other people, even with your boyfriend, but with me you don’t have to. You have the freedom to stimulate yourself and others. It’s pleasure, and we all wanna reach it, right?”

“Yessss” she moaned.

“You felt really good before, don’t you?”

“Yeah” she smiled.

“It feels so good”. Her smile was wider. “Because it’s normal and you’re with me, and you have no secrets with me. Do you understand that, right? What I just told you?”

“I have no seecrets for you” she breathed out.

“And it’s OK to not have secrets with me. Because you know I have some power over you. It’s the power of my mind. And even the power of YOUR body, which you feel is soo good, can’t do nothing in front of the power of MY mind. I can make you feel sooo good and relaxed with my mind. Don’t you feel good and relaxed right now?”

“Yes” she was soothed now, almost asleep.

“Just thinking about it makes you feel even better” I said. She sighed. “Thinking about your sexy body and how it can make you horny, and how you can be free about it in front of me, because with me you have nothing to hide, and because my will is stronger than your will, and that’s fine, that feels so good and right. Isn’t it right?”

“Yessss”. Her voice was a low whisper.

“You know now than my will is stronger than your will. Say it”.

“Mmm... your will is stronger than my will”.

“Say it again and feel it”.

“Your will is stronnnger than my will...” She moved on the couch like she was receiving a light caress all over her body.

“In front of me you have nothing to hide”.

“In front of you... I have nothing to hide”. She squirmed again.

I made her repeat that a few times. Then I heard a knock on the door.

“Now open your eyes and look at me”. She did. Her gaze was tired, a bit zombie-like. I put my hand on the back of her head and raised it a bit.

“Sleep now”. Her eyelids fell slowly and her head turned back to its position. She was deep under. Then I walked to the door and opened it an inch.

It was an old man -maybe a professor- to warn me that the first band was finishing its turn, and then I could make my announcement. I thanked him and closed the door again.

“Serena, can you hear me?”

“Yessss”.

“In a few minutes I will wake you up. You will remember what you felt and how you fulfilled your needs. However, you will not feel embarassed by it, even as you know that I had something to do with it. From now on when you’re awake you will feel, rather than know, that you have nothing to hide to me, and also that my will is stronger than your will. You will not feel bad about it; it’ll be natural, and you will feel it as a secret, a secret between you and me. So you will not talk of this with others, in fact you will not want to, or remember to. Do you understand?”

“Yessss”.

“OK. Right now I will give you some instructions, but your conscious mind will be too bored to pay attention. But somewhere inside your mind you will hear and obey all I will tell you to do. You will not remember it, but you will do it. Tell me you like receiving my instructions”.

“I like to receive your instructions”. She was quiet now.

Then I gave them to her. Mostly it had to do with her keeping the composture before the audience, still knowing they looked at her and liked her. And saving those feelings for later, to free them with her boyfriend or whoever she wanted at the time.

“You will awake at the count of three. One, you’re starting to wake up, feeling your surroundings... Two, forgetting all my instructions like you forget a dream, and feeling refreshed and awake at... threee”. She opened her eyes with difficulty and looked at me, puzzled.

“What... what happened?” Then she looked at herself, thrown over the sofa. “I know what happened”. She started to stand up and rearrange her clothes. “Wow”. She looked at me. “And you were here... all the time”.

“Yes” I said, accomodating her hair. The makeup was curiously all in place, but her face was a bit shiny of sweat. “It’s weird, I... I don’t feel bad about it” she said.

“You don’t have to” I said. “You felt the need of pleasure and went for it. It’s natural”. For a moment it seemed she would blush, but she didn’t. She also was surprised of this.

“It’s true” she said. Then she smiled. “You watched me... I bet you liked that”. She was being flirty again.

“Yes, but don’t worry. I can see you like that any time, in any position”. She smiled again: “you have guts to say that with a straight face! And I don’t feel bad about it either”.

“So, you were feeling charged, huh?” I teased her.

“Yeah... And it was so liberating”. She thought about it. “It was relaxing, really. Oh, I feel so much better now...".

“Make a quick check-up in your make-up and we’re out”. She looked in the mirror for about a minute, correcting things, and said she was ready.

Then I guided her to the proscenium. There was some student band playing, and some schoolmembers looked at them with a mildly indifferent attire. That changed completely when they saw Serena walking by my side.

The boys couldn’t get enough of her. Several faces seemed to have interrupted salivating in her honor. And the girls -college girls, which means several glasses, bagged jeans and cool stares-looked at her with that enemy look women of every age can have. They were measuring her, and to her deception, Serena seemed to fit their every dream.

“Must be a model. Look at her tummy”. I heard these whispers as we walked to the “stage”. The band was finishing their number, and the show’s presenter -a student just a little older than the others-gave space to us.

“This is Polo, the deeper hypnotizer, and her assistant Serena”. Some flashlight descended upon us, highlighting the brilliant fabric of Serena’s dress. “Polo has a bet for you, guys”. He gave me the microphone.

“OK guys, my name is Polo, and I am as deeper a hypnotizer as you can get. Let me introduce you to Serena, my assistant -several cheers and “oohs”—. We will do our act in about twenty minutes, and because I am a bit vain and I think I can hypnotize anyone in this room, I like taking chances. There’s a hundred dollar bill in my pocket for anyone who can resist my powers. Anyone who I can’t get hypnotized tonight on this stage, can leave with that hundred dollar bill and my tears (there were some laughs). My assistant is very eager to know such a person, so she will stand right there taking volunteers for a brief test. That’s all and see you in half an hour”.

There were excited gossip between the audience, and I could see this was gonna be a success. I let Serena at my room’s entrance, taking the bets. “No more than ten” I said to her.

Just five minutes later, she was in with the volunteers. They were eight, most of them boys: there was just two women, one a student and the other a fortysh woman that looked like some grade major.

I shooked hands with all of them -the boys excited and extroverted, the women silent and quiet- and went right on business. I lined them giving their back to the mirror, and then I said I would do some simple exercise one by one, to test their response to hypnosis. Serena was at my side.

The first one smiled no more when he realized his time had come. But the rest of them were busy talking with each other at the beginning, so in a way it was more easy and intimate to work with him.

“What’s your name?” I said, making eye contact with him.

“Um... Jimmy” he said with an unintentionally sheepy voice.

“Jimmy, give me your hand”. It was wet with perspiration. “This is easy, you have no reason to get worried. Just look into my eyes, yes, look into my eyes as you feel my hand holding your hand. Just my eyes and my hand, and listen to my voice. We will relax just a little to see if this thing works”.

“Hey! How much time we’re supposed to resist this?” said somebody at my left.

“Shhhh -I didn’t laid my eyes off Jimmy. “There’s a clock on the wall in front of you. When ten minutes had passed, we’ll know who can win. Now Jimmy, don’t listen to them; they’ll get you distracted, and you don’t want that, huh? No, you want your prize. So just listen to me. Listen to my voice, there’s no one else in this room. There is no other voice in this room. Just you and me, my eyes, my hands, my voice. Your hand is now relaxed and heavy... heavy. And relaxed. And it will relax a bit more as you listen to my voice. You listen to my voice and look into my eyes... that’s it... do you feel more quiet now?”

The boy swallowed and said a little “yes”.

“OK. Now I want you to look at the watch, right there at the wall. Look at the watch and let the minutes pass by. Just look at the watch listening to me, to my voice, feeling your hand very heavy, you can’t hold it in the air”. I let his hand free, and it descended slowly to his leg. “Look at the watch feeling quiet, till it’s eight-thirty.

I let him there and went on the others, who already were a bit more soothed and curious. Some of them got the trick and looked at the watch, avoiding my eyes... but it was growing harder to not listen to my voice. And my voice had gone lower and lower, making them to do an effort to follow my words, trying to no concentrate on them... but they were listening anyway.

“You look at the watch... You try to no listen to my words, but you can’t... You think you’ll get awake to eight-thirty but you can’t... You’re already feeling drowsy, tired, heavy... very heavy... your arms are heavy... your head is heavy... your body needs to relax and rest... relax... heavy... look at the watch... listen to my voice... relax... more and more... the watch, my voice, relax.... the watch, my voice, relax more and more... with every word I say, you relax more and more, looking at the needle go round and round... back and forth... gets to a minute... and it begins again... round and round... relaxing you more and more... round and round...”

The boy’s arms were at their sides, heads tilted lightly forward, making the eyes go further up, trying not to stop looking at the needle in the watch I had put on the wall... It was an incomfortable position, more as time passed, because the heads were getting lower and lower... The lady professor had that spacey expression too, hands dropped at her sides, relaxed look pointing to the watch. At the end of the line, the young girl was looking also, but with a fearful expression, the hands tightly covering her ears... It was time to work on her.

She did see, on the corner of her eye, that I stepped closer to her... but she did all her efforts to keep concentrating on the watch. I standed at her side, with Serena behind me. My assistant was squeezing me hard; I had instructed her to not listen to my words and squeeze my arm if she felt sleepy. I exchanged a worried look with her, it’s okay, she tried to tell me with her beautiful blue eyes. I concentrated again on the student.

“You have to listen... listen at the watch... you have to listen at the watch”. I kept whispering this as I saw her hands losing her mind’s order (to keep tight at her ears) and letting go slightly. They were still there, as if doing what she wanted them to do, but in fact she was losing concentration on her thoughts... and gaining it on mine.

“Listen to the watch, so you can concentrate... listen to the needle doing rounds...” The room was silent now, and in fact you could hear the needle’s little noise.

“The watch is going rounds... round and round... and you can listen to the needle doing its slow round... going slow, round and round... back and forth... does a minute... there... and then goes again... round and round... going slow round and round... going slower... and slower... slower and slower... And your mind goes slower and slower...”

I kept droning on like this for about two minutes, until I was sure everybody was lost in the watch. I touched the girl’s arms and said “your arms are still... very still... impossible to move them... they are like stone”. And they were, really. The girl seemed lost; at her side, the lady professor was already snoring, eyes closed.

“Now I want you to look carefully at the watch. When the needle gets to twelve, it will stop. And when it stops, you will close your heavy eyes and sleep peacefully for me. Look... when it gets to twelve”.

The needle did the round and bingo! All eyes closed... includind Serena’s. The poor girl was too accostumed to keep my voice in her head. I felt her body heavily leaned against my back. Heads were going down, mouths open, eyes closed, as I went through the “deeper and deeper” routine.

Then I laid attention on Serena, who had passed away over my back, head on my shoulder. I made her to regain composture, and instructed her to not listen to my routine unless I touched her, at least on stage. (I should have said that earlier, instead of going for the fun!)

I looked at her boobs; they looked like balloons behind that plastic fabric. I ventured a hand in her dress, checking that there was not any wonderbra beneath it. There wasn’t; must have been the form-fitting model she was wearing. She had the smoothest skin on her breasts. I wandered on them for about a minute, then put my hands out, reprimanding myself loud. Nobody seemed to mind; all the people were quiet, silent, heads down, bodies relaxed, looking into nothing... I rearranged Serena’s dress and woke her up.

“Go out and wait for me on stage”. She looked dazed, but quickly was fully alert. Looked at the other people in awe, then to me with a bit of shame, turned back and left without a word.

I had a couple of minutes away, so I awoke them one by one, sending them again a little deeper. Then I did my instructions and woke them up.

“Well, it seems we have a winner here...” I said as they looked to each other, every one of them afraid of admitting having gone under indeed. “Go, it’s almost time”.

They went out not knowing what to do, but regained her indifferent attire when they saw their friends waiting outside. The lady professor looked at me with awe.

“Well... I had to give it to you, seems like I lost” she smiled with a bit of shame. “I didn’t know this was true... In fact, I entered just to be sure the boys were OK”. She caught herself.

“Don’t worry, they were very quiet” I retorted. “You can participate even, if you want to”. She smiled again and left, scratching her head. “Sure you will” I said to myself.

Serena was in one corner with Greg, and he seemed proud to be seen with this beauty, even by these nerdy students. I got myself a drink, and then it was time.

(To be continued)