The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is the standard disclaimer. The following story features explicit sexual descriptions. It is intended for adults only. Do not read further if you are under the age of 18 or are offended by such material.

If you enjoy this story, please send me an email at with your compliments, criticisms and/or suggestions.

Also, deep thanks to the help I received on this story. Thank you to JValet (whose work helped inspire me to write in the first place) for editing and thanks also again to Ms. Semi P for helping brainstorm plot. Again, all errors and shortcomings remain mine.

Ms. Kane’s Hypnotic Lessons

By Sean Flynn

3: “The Principal’s Offer” (June 2002)

The warm weather wreaked havoc on proper authority. Principal Valerie Reid sensed the heat radiating throughout the building the moment she stepped into the hallway. Young men and women, who during the winter were already finding every excuse to assert their independence, acted as if all rules were suddenly abandoned once the thermometer went over 80. They filled the hallways in shorts, tank tops, flimsy skirts and flip-flops, pushing the boundaries of the dress code at every point, and behaving like the final two weeks of class were simply one big luau.

Mrs. Reid herself was not immune to the effects of the weather. She felt a bead of sweat running down her neck as she walked from the teacher’s lounge to her office. She did not wipe it away but instead enjoyed the cooling sensation the trickle provided as it snaked down her body. She also felt air blowing across her chest. Valerie was wearing a white blouse with a single braided shoulder strap and open slits on her sleeves along with a violet cotton skirt. She stood on white 3-inch high heeled sandals (she had debated that morning whether or not to wear stockings and though she worried they were inappropriate, she hadn’t been able to resist sliding them up her legs). Mrs. Reid was a tall, robust woman with short curly blond hair and blue eyes that reflected her mother’s Nordic ancestry.

Just before she reached her office, Valerie noticed a few girls whispering conspiratorially in the corner. They all wore their cheerleader uniforms, even though sports season was long past, for the school’s end of the year spirit celebration. They all wore school tops with pleated skirts barely falling over their thighs with white tennis shoes on their feet. They were lead by the short, raven-haired Janet, a sexy girl with warm brown eyes, ample breasts and a small plush mouth. The group also included Melissa, a pretty blue-eyed blonde with an adorable face lightly touched with freckles and tanned from her outdoor activities. Both girls wore their hair in neat ponytails. The third girl was Gina, a rail-thin, rebellious girl who a smug smirk and her brown hair in a short bob.

They did not notice the principal’s approach. Mrs. Reid paused behind a trophy case and listened.

“Come on, Melissa, do it,” Janet urged her friend. “It’ll be great.”

“Why?” Melissa whined. “It just seems mean. Why do you want to do this? He’s nice.”

“He’s a total geek, plus a bit of a pervert,” Janet argued. “Haven’t you noticed how he stares at Ms. Kane all class? And before she arrived he was always checking you out.” Melissa remained unconvinced.

“Fine, I’ll do this,” Gina announced. She immediately strode across the hallway to set of lockers were a lanky boy was stuffing his books into a backpack.

“Hi, Matthew.”

“Umm, hi Gina,” he greeted her defensively. “What’s up?”

“Not much,” she said. She was tempted to throw in a “handsome” but she needed to keep this trap believable. “Janet, Melissa and I were wondering if you want to come over to Melissa’s house this afternoon to help study for finals.”

“To study?” Matthew took a large gulp of air. “Yes, but you’re so smart we’d probably be done quickly. Then we could just hang out. Don’t tell her I said this, but Melissa really wants you to come.” Mrs. Reid had heard enough. She strode out from her semi-hiding place and walked down the hall. She wanted to interrupt but technically the girls were not doing anything wrong. Melissa’s face still fell when she saw the principal, her cute button nose twitching in fear and regret. As Mrs. Reid walked by Matthew she offered him a friendly smile. His eyes lingered on her as she walked past. The he looked back down over Gina and over at Melissa and Janet.

“Sorry, Gina, sounds fun but I’m really busy this afternoon,” Matthew said and brushed past the now fuming cheerleader.

Mrs. Reid was just close enough to hear Matthew decline the girl’s offer. She was really happy to hear him avoid what could only be a complex scheme to embarrass him. She would find an excuse to deal with Janet and Gina later and to hopefully free Melissa from their spell. For now, Mrs. Reid had a rather unpleasant task in front of her. She had barely returned to her spacious office when there was a light tap at the door. Mrs. Reid sat in the chair behind her desk.

“Come in,” she called out.

In walked the school’s substitute science teacher, Ms. Christina Kane. Valerie was amazed how composed and sophisticated Ms. Kane remained even in the heat. She wore a sexy yet professional dress. It was mostly solid black that stretched to her mid thigh, with a thin red belt around her waist and a red top underneath. She wore her 4-inch black open-toe cut-out pumps, and, despite the sweltering atmosphere, dark, sheer nylons wrapped themselves lovingly up the long, gently muscled curves of her legs. Mrs. Reid idly wondered if they were stockings or pantyhose. Her long red hair showed no signs of reacting against the humidity, but instead stayed in place seemingly with only the assistance of a single black hair clip.

She sat in front of the principal without being invited and she crossed her right leg gracefully over her left. She tilted her head and waited patiently for her superior to speak. Mrs. Reid guessed the younger teacher would wait as long as necessary to force the principal to speak first. That was what made her such an effective substitute teacher: she took control of a situation with the lightest possible touch.

Mrs. Reid was a good principal because she made her authority explicit even when she felt out matched, a feeling the disarmingly alluring Ms. Kane brought out too often. Mrs. Reid couldn’t see even a single trace of sweat on the woman’s skin. Meanwhile, sweat dripped along Mrs. Reid’s thighs, causing her to rub them together. She wondered what it would feel like to see Ms Kane rub her nylon clad thighs together.

“Thank you for coming in, Christina,” Mrs. Reid started off. “You’ll be surprised how difficult it is to get teachers to stay focused at the end of a school year.”

“I’ve never had trouble with focus,” Ms. Kane answered. “You asked me to come, I obeyed.”

“Yes, those characteristics have been much appreciated during your time at this school. You are probably the best substitute teacher I’ve ever had.” Mrs. Reid waited for Ms. Kane to anticipate the “but”…but the younger woman only blinked her bright green eyes and gazed at the principal with seemingly blind obedience. “If it were up to me, you’d be our new biology teacher.”

“Thank you. I appreciate your kind words.”

“Yes, but unfortunately it’s out of my hands. The superintendent is adamant that should Mrs. Goodsbe not return in the fall we need to hire someone with more teaching experience. Your academic credentials are stellar, of course, but this would be your first permanent position.”

“Yes, it would. I understand your dilemma, Principal Reid. You feel like you have to obey your superior.” Ms. Kane brushed a single stray lock of red hair back behind her ear. As she did, the impressively large diamond of her engagement ring caught hold of the summer sun filtering through the office window.

“I hope you understand how much I regret losing you,” Mrs. Reid said.

“The fall is going to be a very busy time for me, anyway,” Ms. Kane explained. “The wedding is scheduled for October. I will be super stressed out then.” She waved her fingers as if dismissing the idea of troubling herself with a job. The light dazzled off her diamond ring again. Mrs. Reid followed, wondering what the light would do next. Mrs. Reid even held her breath waiting for the hand to come to rest.

Ms. Kane noticed and savored her triumph. Ms. Kane always knew it was only a matter of time before she would need to induct the principal into her web of seduction. She couldn’t very well hypnotize all the students of Jasper Falls High without the sexy principal’s help.

But the strict principal’s seduction would not be easy. Ms. Kane had sculpted her body to please and entice the typical male teenager. She flooded their young minds with lust and used that to brainwash them. Mrs. Reid’s seduction would also be brought about by exploiting her arousal but it would require extreme subtlety to raise those feelings in the first place.

“It is a relief to know I will be free to focus on the wedding so soon,” Ms. Kane purred. “It feels like a nice long exhale, allowing all the stress to roll off my body. Yes, a nice deep breath followed by a long slow breath out feels so relaxing and so good.” Ms. Kane’s pussy quivered watching Mrs. Reid’s large, firm breasts raise and fall as she followed Ms. Kane’s instructions.

“Yes, it does feel good,” Mrs. Reid agreed. “Your ring is so lovely.”

“Yes, you love staring at my ring. You love how the light shines brightly off the polished stone. The diamond is so beautiful. You could just stare at it all day.”

“So beautiful…” Mrs. Reid murmured.

“You have stared at it before, Valerie. Right here in this office. Each time I visited you, each time we talked about extending my stay at Jasper Falls, each time you were drawn to my beautiful glittering diamond engagement ring. You wondered about the man who was engaged to such a strikingly sexy woman. You wondered who could afford such a large, expensive ring. You grew jealous. Every time the light flashed off my ring directly into your eyes you felt jealous. Your jealous thoughts festered and they distracted you. Even when I speak, all you can do is stare at the flashing ring and wonder how you can be more like me. Isn’t that right, Valerie?”

“Yes...” Mrs. Reid nodded.

“You have wondered how I so easily control all those rowdy teenagers. You have worked your entire life to keep some semblance of order, fighting every day, and then with a wave of my hand I have them all perfectly entranced. You’ve been wondering how I entrance them, haven’t you?”

“Yes,” Mrs. Reid moaned. Each night as she went to bed she wondered how Ms. Kane held all of her students under her power. Yes, Mrs. Reid recognized that Ms. Kane was gorgeous but there had been pretty teachers before. Usually for each students cowed by her pleasing image there was another student driven to even greater acts of rebellion by their hormone charged brains. Ms. Kane had nothing but compliance across the board.

Mrs. Reid still assumed it was a physical reaction. Just thinking of Ms. Kane made her so much more aware of her own body. She had used sex to her advantage before. Her large tits were her best assets, of course. Male teachers, uncooperative parents, stubborn administrators all could be made a little more compliant if Mrs. Reid just leaned forward and allowed her tits to peak out from a low-cut blouse. Sometimes an arrogant student came into her office and just the lightest gaze of her tits totally reversed his attitude and made him passively listen as she instructed him on proper behavior.

Ms. Kane’s natural ability to follow the haze induced thoughts served her well. Her own pussy grew wet as Mrs. Reid imagined the full possibilities of her office.

“But I have had one problem student…his name is Matthew Robins.”

“Oh?” Mrs. Reid arched an eyebrow. “I find that difficult to believe.”

“Yes, overall Matthew is a fantastic student. But he is so easily distracted during my lectures. Perhaps you can talk to him and succeed where I have failed? Maybe you could even have him come to your office right now and the two of us could talk to him together?” Ms. Kane placed her hand on her chest in a sign of exasperation. Mrs. Reid noticed it was not just the diamond that reflected off the light. The light played teasingly off of her polished long red fingernails as well.

Mrs. Reid picked up the phone she used to communicate with her secretary. “Frances, please have Matthew Robins report to my office.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Reid,” Ms. Kane leaned around the desk and spread her fingers over the principal’s thigh. Mrs. Reid took a long inhale of the teacher’s perfume. She slid her hand along Ms. Kane’s arm, happy to feel skin-on-skin contact. “Let’s do this together.” The principal nodded.

Ms. Kane stood up and walked across the room. Mrs. Reid watched the swing of the teacher’s hips, her delectable ass swaying on her towering pumps. Valerie wanted to put her hands on the other woman’s firm ass and feel her soft skin squeezing through the principal’s fingers. Warm flesh squeezing against long polished pink fingernails. Mrs. Reid placed her index finger in her mouth, a long pink nail scratching her tongue.

Mrs. Reid found herself drooling while imaging the possibilities. Ms. Kane sat calmly with her hands in her lap observing the principal. She was such a good teacher, Mrs. Reid thought, so professional. The principal thought how much they had in common. Mrs. Reid could give Christina a run for her money as a sexpot educator.

A light rapping on the office doorway interrupted Mrs. Reid before she could go any further. “Come in, please.”

The door creaked open and Matthew Robins stood sheepishly on the other side. Valerie could not believe this cute young man was the one person Ms. Kane could not control. She knew he did not have a girlfriend and his rank on the school’s social spectrum made it quite likely he was a sweet, innocent virgin. Valerie imagined that a sexy teacher would only have to cock a single finger and Matthew would rush to do whatever he was told. Mrs. Reid cocked her slender index finger at Matthew and beckoned him into her office.

Ms. Kane watched her favorite student shuffle into the room. She had not prepared him specifically for the blond, buxom head of the school to behave so intimately. Quite the contrary, she depended on his natural nervousness to make him an even more irresistible bait for a sexy woman old enough to be his mother. But months of conditioning would make him obey his lust rather than his fear. Ms. Kane’s pussy grew even more sticky, sweetly wet in anticipation.

“Sit down, Matthew,” Mrs. Reid instructed the bewildered student. His arms shook slightly as he pulled the chair around to give himself a seat. Mrs. Reid bit her lip. If he was any cuter she would scream. “I called you in here to discuss your behavior with Ms. Kane.”

“I don’t understand,” Matthew cleared his throat and found his voice. But he craned his neck away from the principal. “Did I do something wrong, Ms. Kane?” She didn’t answer. She didn’t even change her bemused smile.

“Matthew, please extend me the courtesy of at looking me while I address you,” Mrs. Reid ordered. Matthew eyes snapped back. “Thank you. Isn’t that so much easier?” She ran the tips on her nails along the thin fabric separating the outside world from her massive tits. Ms. Kane wondered if Mrs. Reid was doing it to tease Matthew or to tease her own erect nipples. Both women noticed that Matthew’s eyes were drawn to the principal’s chest. They also noticed he held his breath and resumed with only short, shallow intakes timed to bright, shiny pink nails rubbing against nipples.

“Please focus on me, Matthew,” Mrs. Reid continued. “I am in charge of this school, after all. Look into my eyes while we discuss this situation. Now, please, Ms. Kane, tell me what Matthew does in class.”

“Well, Principal Reid,” Christina smacked her lips. “Matthew is usually such a good student. So attentive and so focused. But sometimes he is just soooo attentive. I can see him staring at my legs. I’m perched on top of my desk and his eyes just glaze over as he stares at my long, lush legs.”

“Mmmhh,” Mrs. Reid moaned. “Mm..hmm, yes, I mean, that sounds like something we should discuss more.” Ms. Kane wanted to enjoy a rich laugh. She loved watching the principal grow more aroused, her professional expertise assaulted by an overwhelming horniness. Ms. Kane sympathized. The younger teacher wanted to strip off her thong panties and slide two fingers up into her hot snatch. She knew Matthew’s cock was rapidly swelling, his balls filling with hot young cum. She wanted to wrap her lips around his cock and pump out load after load of cum down her throat while she made herself orgasm. But she didn’t give any indication of such wanton thoughts aside from a slight spreading of her legs to release some pent up heat from her crotch. Ms. Kane had conditioned herself to resist her temptations until the appropriate moment. But watching Mrs. Reid give into her naughty desires made Ms. Kane envy the other woman. Christina had to remind herself that her discipline was what allowed her to keep ultimate control and thereby decided who got to enjoy which pleasures.

Mrs. Reid, meanwhile, turned over Ms. Kane’s words while her hands traveled down her thigh, feeling the silkiness of her stockings. She swiveled her chair so her legs stuck out, giving the bewildered student an unobstructed view of her own legs. “Is that true, Matthew, do you spend all class gazing at Ms. Kane’s legs?”

“I suspect that he’s particular fascinated by my stockings,” Ms. Kane spoke from across the room.

“Really, Ms. Kane? Please answer me Matthew.” He watched her fingers prick down her stockings. “Is there something about a teacher’s long, creamy legs wrapped in sexy sheer stockings that makes you dream away class?”

“Yes,” Matthew admitted. Mrs. Reid wanted to finger her own pussy. The sound of Matthew meekly confirming her suspicions sent shivers all the way down to her pussy. She had never used her sexuality so explicitly to obtain a student’s cooperation. It made her feel so in control.

“So when a sexy older woman crosses her nylon clad legs in front of you, your eyes grow heavy as you stare mindless at her legs, as you do in class for Ms. Kane all day?”

“Yes…I stare at Ms. Kane’s legs all during class,” Matthew mumbled.

“Sometimes I see his gaze wandering down further, Mrs. Reid,” Ms. Kane chimed in once again. Valerie loved hearing her name. It reminded her that this was real. It wasn’t just one her nightly fantasies of seducing a student. Yes, Mrs. Reid had been fantasizing about seducing a student in her very office, but she hadn’t admitted it to herself until just now. But every night when she undressed for bed, she saw the flash of Ms. Kane’s glowing diamond ring and imagined how she could seduce a student just as easily as Ms. Kane.

“I know what you’re looking at Matthew,” Mrs. Reid decided confidently. “When you’re spending an entire class fixated on her legs, you’re looking at these.” Mrs. Reid produced a pair of purple high heels from her lowest desk draw. They were 4 ½ inch polished purple ½-platform heels. Mrs. Reid undid her sandals and slipped on the fancier shoes.

“You’re staring at my sexy high heels just as you often stare at Ms. Kane’s pumps,” Valerie continued. “But it’s not just about looking is it. Ms. Kane makes you feel…?”

“I’m sorry…” Matthew answered. His eyes were low, glued to Mrs. Reid’s sky-high stiletto pumps. “What did you ask, Mrs. Reid?”

“It’s ok, Matthew,” Mrs. Reid said. She walked around her desk, and stood closer to him. She placed her fingers under her chin, gently lifting up his gaze. She wondered how often Ms. Kane had touched the horny teenager like that. Feeling long polished nails under his chain, Matthew probably did not know which beautiful teacher’s face he would gaze into, whose brightly painted lips he would obey.

“I want you to tell me exactly how you feel when Ms. Kane prances around class in 4-inch stiletto pumps. You can tell me. It’s just three of us in here. And it’s easy for you to remember because you’re staring at my sexy purple 4-inch stiletto pumps. Let your eyes go down.” She released his chin and watched his eyes immediately return to her shoes. “Yes. Down. Deeper. Tell me how Ms. Kane makes you feel.”

“Horny,” Matthew moaned. “She makes me feel horny and sleepy and…hard.”

“Are you hard right now?” She brushed the top of the bulge in his jeans. Even in such a brief touch, she felt the spongy, engorged head of his cock. A cock probably already leaking young, virginal pre-cum.

“Yes, Mrs. Reid.”

“But you don’t just feel horny in class, you feel horny at home too, don’t you?”

“Yes…” he moaned again. Mrs. Reid imagined. All the nights she went to bed horny there was a teenager across town masturbating to Ms. Kane. Mrs. Reid wanted to feel the appreciation of scores of young men stroking their erections to her image.

“You picture Ms. Kane while you drift off to sleep…”

“Yes,” Matthew said. His fingers fumbled for the button to his jeans. Mrs. Reid watched spellbound as a student in her very own office took out his hard young cock and jerked off. She thrilled at the pleasant smell of cum now wafting through the principal’s office. His young cock was slick with the natural lubrication as his fist worked over his shaft.

“So you spend your nights masturbating to one of my teachers, Matthew? That’s very naughty of you.”

“Yes…I must…”

“You have a crystal clear image of Ms. Kane in your horny young mind, don’t you?” Mrs. Reid leaned in to whisper.

“Yes,” he stroked slightly faster. “I see long, brightly glowing fingernails teasing me.”

“Like my long pink nails?” Mrs. Reid lightly raked the underside of his tight scrotum, working up until a single slender nails grazed all the way up to the source of that delicious pre-cum.

“Yes, like your long pink nails, Mrs. Reid. I see her bright, glossy red lips.”

“Like my glossy red lips, Matthew?” She sprayed her hot breath along his ear lobe. “Bright red lips whispering for you to fantasize about me. Pleading with you, please Matthew, stroke your young hard cock for me. You hear my soft, compelling voice hypnotizing you completely.”

“Yes…”

“You’re in a deep, pleasant, obedience trance, aren’t you?”

“I must obey.”

“Oh fuck, Matthew,” Mrs. Reid nearly fainted. He was completely under her power. He was totally obedient to her whims. That was how Ms. Kane kept control of her class. She used her feminine wiles to hypnotize poor, hapless, horny students…just as Valerie had just done herself. It was so hot! Mrs. Reid would never be able to go back now.

“What else does Ms. Kane use to hypnotize you?”

“Her sparkling blue crystal.”

Mrs. Reid frowned. She didn’t have a hypnotic crystal. She felt a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

“It’s ok, Valerie,” Ms. Kane said. The principal had not noticed but the other teacher had removed her dress. She stood nearly naked in the principal’s office, a lacey red bra and matching panties, stockings and garters and her black pumps. A blue crystal hung around her neck, being turned slowly by long-nailed fingers. Mrs. Reid watched her nimble, red tipped fingers. It was so easy to just let go and stare at such richly polished nails. So easy. No wonder Matthew had fallen so easily and deeply into her trance. Christina finished and freed the blue jewel hanging around her neck. “He means this. But you can have it. It’s so alluring that it’s very useful for capturing the attention of young men.” Ms. Kane undid the clasp and held it away from her body under Matthew’s eyes. “See how even now, even as horny he is over your body, he still follows the sparkling blue crystal.”

Mrs. Reid nodded in agreement. She could see.

“It would be perfect of you,” Ms. Kane purred. She handed the gold chain to her principal. Mrs. Reid stared at the jewel resting in her hand. Ms. Kane moved closer and unbuttoned the principal’s blouse. “You have such nice, large, firm tits.” Ms. Kane squeezed them through the lacey bra. “I bet this pendant hanging between your gorgeous tits would be irresistible to every horny young man who entered your office.” Ms. Kane stood behind the principal and unclasped her bra. She placed her hands around her tits and squeezed; firm flesh spread past her long red nails, just as Mrs. Reid had imagined doing to Christina’s tight ass.

Valerie moaned. Her pussy was dripping juices out from her skirt. She was so horny and so badly needed to cum. “Is that what you want, Principal Reid?”

“Yes, Ms. Kane,” she moaned. “What else does Matthew do for you?”

“You know the answer to that question.” She nuzzled on the principal’s neck.

“Yes, I do.” Mrs. Reid broke from the younger woman’s brace. She looked back at Matthew, hazily stroking his cock. She put her hands on his thighs and lowered herself between his legs. “Yes, Matthew, you do something else for your teacher. When you feel her long nails,” she scratched his knee. “When you listen to her bright red ruby lips…” She dipped two fingers into her pussy and waved her fingers under Matthew’s nose. “Well you smell the teacher’s own arousal at the sight of a hard young, cock.”

“Yes…” he moaned loudly.

“When a sexy teacher gets down on her stocking clad knees, with her pumps bending against the floor, you do something else.” She dipped out her tongue onto his cock. “When a sexy teacher hypnotizes you, brings you deep down into your trance, when her bright red lips slip over your cock. When her warm…wet…mouth…” She sucked on his head for a second. “When her warm wet mouth takes your hard…young cock…when that happens…what do you Matthew?”

“I cum, Mrs. Reid!” Valerie locked her lips around his cock as it convulsed. She hadn’t tasted cum in years. Had it always tasted so virile? She used her left hand to pump away while filling her mouth with as much cum as he could give her, all of which she swallowed as quickly as possible. Her right hand fingered her tight snatch. She felt orgasm approaching. She kept drinking Matthew’s cum. Finally when he was done she broke away from cock, swallowed down the remaining drops and felt her body racked by her own intense orgasm.

She briefly slipped into her own trance. She saw herself walking down the school’s hallway, her heels clicking against the marble while crowds of well behaved students obediently admired her heavenly form.

“That’s right, Valerie,” Ms. Kane stroked her hair. “Look at Matthew. He’s sitting just were you left him.” He had a half smile as he looked vacantly into the distance, his hand resting on his deflated cock. “Think how well the school would run if every student was like Matthew…so eager to obey our commands. Think if each horny male student was made to cum for us. How easy would they be to control? I can show you so much, Valerie. Tell me what that’s what you want.”

“Yes, Ms. Kane,” Valerie reached up and kissed the redhead on the lips, unaware that Ms. Kane had just recently applied a fresh coat of her hypnotically charged lipstick. “Would you like to be our permanent biology teacher?”

“I accept, Principal Reid,” Christina smiled and kissed the principal again. The lipstick was still on Mrs. Reid’s lips as the principal crawled over to Matthew.

“Are you still in your trance, Matthew?”

“Yes, Mrs. Reid.”

“Will you dream of me as you dream of Ms. Kane?”

“Yes, Mrs. Reid.”

“Will you obey me as you obey Ms. Kane?”

“Yes, I must obey.”

“Will you cum for me like Ms. Kane?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to cum again for me. Yes, like you have never cum for Ms. Kane.” She watched in glee as his cock stirred again. “I’m on my knees in my sheer stockings and purple pumps.” His cock rose to its full height. “My pink fingernails are gripping your cock. My red lips long for you…” she cut herself off by taking him in her mouth and blowing him again.

Off to the side, Ms. Kane watched, smirking. It was adorable really, that Mrs. Reid thought she could do anything Ms. Kane couldn’t. Matthew had cum for Ms. Kane so many times, so quickly. But Mrs. Reid didn’t need to know that right now. Right now, Ms. Kane only had to watch and enjoy as the principal got her fix. There were so many students in the school. There would be plenty to go around.