The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is the standard disclaimer. The following story features explicit sexual descriptions. It is intended for adults only. Do not read further if you are under the age of 18 or are offended by such material.

If you enjoy this story, please send me an email at with your compliments, criticisms and/or suggestions.

Also, deep thanks to my collaborator on this story, Ms. Semi P. She helped craft this little homage into a tale I hope readers will enjoy for a long time. It was my honor to have her guidance. All errors remain mine, however.

Ms. Kane’s Hypnotic Lessons

By Sean Flynn (with Semi P.)

2: “The Tutoring Session” (May 2002)

Ms. Christina Kane changed into something special in her exquisitely furnished bedroom. It was late and she did not expect any visitors seeking Ms. Kane the high school teacher. Only Ms. Kane the hypnotic mistress of young men’s fantasies would be sought tonight. She sprayed any extra dose of her hypnotic scent onto her skin, paying particular attention to her wrists, neck and breasts.

She dressed in a short red dress, matching her bright red hair. She applied a fresh layer of her special lipstick, also a deep shade of red. Christina looked over her reflection in her full-length mirror. So much red! Everything from her sexy heels to those shimmering locks of hair glowed with scarlet passion. Her delicious red lips pursed, blowing a kiss to herself. How could anyone ever resist such a luscious sight! Then she opened her bedroom safe. She pulled out a bright gold chain holding her favorite piece of jewelry: a sparkling blue crystal pendant. But, before she could fasten it around her neck, she was interrupted by a ringing phone. She walked gracefully over to her nightstand and lifted the receiver.

“Hello,” she answered in her sweetest voice.

“Hello, Ms. Kane, it’s Valerie Reid calling again.”

“Good evening, Principal Reid. How may I help you?”

“I’m calling to ask for your help again, as you can probably guess.” The principal laughed. “Looks like Mrs. Goodsbe won’t be returning this year. Do you think you could stay until June?”

Christina’s face beamed with a slow, sultry smile. “I’d be delighted to, Principal Reid,” she purred.

There was a sigh of relief at the other end of the line. “Thank you so much. You have been a life safer! And for a new teacher not to have any major disciplinary issues, that’s nearly unheard of! I appreciate your old-fashioned approach to handling students. And please, call me Valerie.”

“Yes, Valerie. I have loved working under your supervision, and I love all the students in Jasper Falls. I hope I can continue to be a positive influence. Good night.” She hung up. She went back to her bureau and picked up the gold chain. She felt the weight in her hand and marveled how such a small blue stone could so easily entrap a horny young man under the intoxicating influence of her hypnotic perfume.

She went downstairs, dimming the lights as she went and lighting a few strategic candles. The most light was reserved for the living room that featured a large screen television. Her door bell rang. She moved there slowly and opened the door wide. Standing on her porch was her new favorite student. Matthew’s eyes immediately went to Christina’s own. She would smile so wickedly, watching as Matthew’s mouth gaped open slightly. “Please come in, Matthew,” Christina greeted, flashing a dazzling smile. “I am very happy you decided to visit me this evening.”

“Yes, Ms. Kane,” Matthew answered. He stepped into the home he had visited on previous nights, though the memories were denied to him. He turned around and locked the door behind him. Then he gazed at Ms. Kane. He came towards her. Christina would be delighted to see Matthew’s nostrils flare in her presence. Her perfume smelled even better than he had remembered in his dreams. Matthew was beginning to feel a little woozy.

“Are you falling into your trance?” she asked, her voice slipping down into a sensuous, compelling whisper.

“Yes,” he said. Normally Ms. Kane had to instruct him to go under but this night he went immediately into it. He was also incredibly horny. Already, Matthew’s cock strained at the fabric of his loose jeans, so prominently tenting the denim.

Ms. Kane stepped forward. Her hips swayed so sexily, rocking on those high heels. Reaching up, her long nails caressed Matthew’s cheeks as she took his face in her hands and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. It was their first real kiss. The taste of her lipstick mingled with his saliva in his mouth and gave him waves of erotic pleasure. Her lipstick was laced with the same erotic drug as her perfume.

Matthew moaned softly as her kiss melted over his senses, making Christina smile so wickedly. “Please follow me into the other room,” Ms. Kane said. She took Matthew’s hand and pulled him after her down the narrow hallway. They went into the living room and she had Matthew sit on plush leather sofa. “Have you been dreaming, young man?” Ms. Kane asked, a smile on her shimmering lips as she stood over him.

“Yes,” Matthew whispered, panting softly. “I hear your voice in all my dreams. I see the blue crystal swinging back and forth under my eyes lulling me into a deep trance. I hear your sweet voice telling me to go deeper. I feel so good listening to your voice. I answer, ‘I must obey,’” Christina was delighted to see him squirm. That phrase had been one of her more fun triggers. Matthew had been conditioned to feel pleasure, each time he would say those words. “And it feels so good to obey. I obey and you allow me to cum.”

“Mmmh,” Ms. Kane let out an aroused moan. Part of her couldn’t believe it had worked so perfectly, that this young man before her was so completely under her power. “You mean this blue crystal, Matthew?” She asked. She raised the stone up to Matthew’s eye level, the light gold chain dangling over her long polished fingernails.

Matthew’s eyes immediately locked onto it. The blue crystal! It was real, just inches from his eyes. He had forgotten its true brilliance. It was shining so prettily, dangling off of Ms. Kane’s nails, painted a glittery, metallic purple. He had forgotten the richness of her polished nails, how Ms. Kane loved playing to his naughty new fetish. He would worship her forever just for a chance to experience a glimpse of the reality of his nightly fantasies.

“Stare into the blue crystal, Matthew. Stare deep into the swaying crystal, Matthew. Remember your dream from before. Remember how good it felt to go so, so deep. Go deep for me, Matthew. Try to resist just a little. Try to resist just so you realize how utterly impossible it is for you to resist, because there is absolutely no part of you that wants to resist. You’re a smart young man, Matthew. Why would you ever want to resist the naughtiest, sexiest, most pleasant trance you could ever experience if you just closed your eyes and fall back in?” She leaned in closer. Her soft breath teased over Matthew’s face, that fascinating, hypnotic necklace dangling right before his eyes. “Just close your eyes, Matthew. Close your eyes…”

Matthew moaned softly, letting his eyelids fall closed. He saw nothing for a moment, just a wave of flowing blue washing through his mind. Then he heard a sweet voice calling him “Can you hear me, Matthew?” The blue wave twirled together and formed back into the blue crystal. Then it was dangling from long purple nails. Ms. Kane’s beautiful form appeared in his mind, dangling the crystal before his eyes.

“Yes, Ms. Kane,” Matthew whispered.

“Can you still see me?”

“Yes, Ms. Kane. I can see you swinging your blue crystal.”

Christina grinned so sweetly. “Good boy, Matthew. You realize now that it doesn’t matter whether your eyes are open or shut. When you are in your trance, you see the pleasant, sexy images that I command you to see. You see my sexy form and my hypnotic blue crystal. The more you watch that sparkling blue crystal, the deeper you travel into your warm, pleasant trance. Deeper and deeper.”

Matthew moaned as he savored the sight of Ms. Kane and her blue crystal. His cock throbbed against the denim of his jeans, straining to stand up, so hard and erect. Christina looked down at it, unable to keep from licking her lips at the sight of his struggling erection. “Mmmh. Take off your pants, Matthew.” The entranced boy nodded, slowly rising from his seat. He unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down to his ankles. His cock stuck straight out. Thick drops of precum gathered at the tip of that swollen head.

Ms. Kane nibbled her lower lip. She watched intently as more and more clear precum flowed, without him even being touched! Christina placed her finger flat against the head. It felt warm and wet. She removed her finger and rubbed it against her thumb. That precum spread in a clear thin line between her thumb and forefinger. She stretched it out and then greedily licked it off her fingers. It wasn’t nearly enough. She needed young, virginal cum. But this wasn’t solely about her needs. She needed to finish before she enjoyed her reward.

“Yes, excellent, Matthew. You have obeyed my commands perfectly. You know that when you fall into a deep, erotic trance, you will feel so very horny. You feel so very horny and naughty, because you are experiencing your deepest fantasy, to be hypnotized by Ms. Kane, the sexiest woman you have ever met.”

Matthew’s breathing came in slow, halting pants. His fingers twitched, aching with the desire to touch himself, as he did every night while dreaming of Ms. Kane. But the sight of Ms. Kane in his mind, still teasing him with that hypnotic crystal, restrained him, even as his cock throbbed.

Ms. Kane, for her part, willed herself not to give into the temptation of touching herself. A young, hard cock full of cum, just for her. It was too hot for her pussy to resist! But resist she must. She threw herself into the task at hand, curling up next to Matthew on the sofa.

“Very good, Matthew,” Christina purred, nuzzling and licking his earlobe. “With every breath you take, you lose more and more will, those very last tiny bits of free will you didn’t even realize you had. Every breath. Your chest rising up and down. Deep breaths.” Softly, she nuzzled her lips against his neck, grinning as his cock stirred even more. “Each deep breath you take melts more of that naughty will away, melting it down into your hot, wet cock. You are slowly losing the very last, tiny, almost insignificant reminders of free will. The small parts of your mind that think you could ever be happy without being completely enslaved by your sexy teacher, without being her complete, devoted, obedient slave, those parts of your mind as are evaporating as you succumb to the swaying of my hypnotic blue crystal.”

Matthew was surprised to find a small, thought at the back of his mind that asked: why am I so willing to be a slave? His lust quickly responded: Because it felt so good! He saw her bright ruby lips whispering to him just behind the swaying crystal. Yes, it does feel so good. This is what I’ve always wanted, that part of his mind agreed.

Ms. Kane curled up next to him, draping her arms across his shoulder. Her long purple nails tickled the back of his neck. “Are you feeling soooooooo good, Matthew?” she spoke directly into his ear.

“Yes, Miss,” he answered dreamily.

“Tell me,” she ran a fingernail over his lips. “Is there any free will left, Matthew? Any free will at all?”

“No, Miss…” he moaned as she touched him. It was so much easier to tell her the truth while he felt such gentle pleasure. His freedom to pleasure himself in front of her was worth a lifetime of servitude. He dug deeper into his soul, trying to find more bits of free will, so he could exchange it for permission to cum with her. He did not yet know what she would give for his cum.

“Excellent work, young man.” She kissed him again. She let her lips linger there for a few seconds and then broke away. His mouth tries to follow her but his body didn’t stir a muscle, except for the continued twitching of his cock. “Look deep into your dreamy fantasy, Matthew. What do you see?”

“Your sexy body and your sparkling blue crystal swaying slowly before me.”

“Excellent.” Christina reached over him for a remote control on the side table. She pushed the power button and the play button on the top of the remote, activating her line DVD player. Soft, sensual music played against a blank screen. “Listen to my voice closely, Matthew,” she purred, in her most compelling, erotic whisper. “I will educate you about what you find sexy.” She returned to the couch next to him. “These are your fantasies, the pieces of your perfect woman. Open your eyes, Matthew…open your eyes, and stay in your sexy, deep, erotic trance.”

Matthew slowly opened his eyes. They focused slowly, not really seeing anything with their entranced, dazed look. Christina smiled. A caress of fingertips over Matthew’s cheek drew the sleepy boy’s gaze down. “Look at my legs, Matthew,” she purred. “See my legs just as you saw them the first day I walked into your class. Reach out and touch my legs. I’ll let you.” Matthew reached out slowly, his hands trembling as they ran over her stocking-clad legs.

“So..soft,” he whispered, licking his lips. “Silky…and smooth.”

“Yes, Matthew.” Ms. Kane murmured, loving the gentle petting of his entranced fingertips. “Those are my stockings. My soft, silky stockings wrapped around my creamy thighs. Feel my leg through my stockings. Feel how soft, and silky smooth it is.” Christina purred so hotly into Matthew’s ear, wrapping his mind further in a silky-soft web of seduction. “Stockings excite you. When you see a woman in stockings, you will feel exactly as you feel now. How do you feel right now, Matthew?”

“Horny…” he grinned widely as he continued to run his fingers along the stockings on her inside thigh.

“Yes, Matthew you will feel pleasantly horny anytime you see a woman’s long, lush legs in stockings. You will see my blue crystal in your mind, and feel the silk material rubbing between your fingers. You will feel like you do now. You will feel so very weak and horny and sleepy. What will you do if you a woman in stockings tells you something?”

“I will obey,” Matthew chanted. He moaned suddenly, feeling as though an invisible hand was stroking his erection.

“Say it again,” she purred.

“I will obey…mmhh.” Her image became sharper. He remembered exactly how she appeared that day, sitting seductively on top of desk. He saw every seam running the length of her legs.

“Touch more of my stockings, Matthew,” she crooned while draping her knee over his lap. His hand traveled down her leg. “How do my calf muscles feel to you, Matthew?”

“Tight…” His hands went over the back of her calves. He marveled again at the freedom of movement that submitting to Ms. Kane’s power allowed him. He had no other distractions. He couldn’t remember where he was or any other concerns. He just knew he was allowed to touch the most inmate spots on his teacher’s body. Nothing else mattered.

“Yes, Matthew. My legs and ass all look full and tight because I’m wearing sexy high heels. Feel my ankles, Matthew. Then feel go lower. What do you feel?”

“Smooth….sharp…” Matthew’s hand moved over the leather soles of her shoes and then followed the arch up around and back down over the heel, scratching his skin on the spiked heel.

“Yes, Matthew. You are feeling my red pumps, my sexy red high-heeled shoes. Feel the cool, smooth leather. Imagine how sexy my perfectly arched feet look. Now feel the sharp heel. Imagine my ass and breasts pushed up as I balance perfectly on the long, thin heel.” She continued to nuzzle at his neck, while scratching the back of his neck with her nails. “When you see a woman in deliciously high heels, you will feel exactly as you do now. How do you feel right now, Matthew?”

“Horny…” he moaned.

“Yes, Matthew. You will feel soooo pleasantly horny anytime you see a powerful woman strolling in 4-inch black pumps or any other sexy high heeled shoe. You will see my blue crystal in your thoughts, and feel the smooth leather and sharp sexy stab of the stiletto heel. You will feel so very weak, horny and sleepy. What will you do if a woman in sexy high heels tells you something?”

“I will obey,” Matthew answered, followed by another moan. His cock was already so slick with precum, dripping down the underside of his shaft. Her image focused again. He remembered her pumps from the day she arrived in his life. They were black pumps 4-inch pumps with a cut-out detail on the inside and an open toe. How could he have forgotten the beautiful red toenails peaking out?

“Yes,” Ms. Kane moaned.

“I will obey.” Sweat began to bead and glisten on Matthew’s forehead. His cock seemed to grow again even though it was already at full mast. He was thinking of all the women he would obey. Any teacher wearing stockings and high heels would cast a sexy spell over his mind without her even being aware. He saw himself in Mrs. Reid’s office. He saw himself visiting the younger but still glamorous counselor Ms. Fielding. He saw the bitchy English teacher Mrs. Hailey lecturing the class sternly. He saw the sweet Mrs. Goodsbe returning to the school and teaching the class with Ms. Kane’s help.

Ms. Kane watched his thoughts laboring even though his mind was trapped in her seductive fog. She followed his thoughts and savored them. She interrupted his progression of woman by lightly stroking his head, her long tapered fingers pushed through his hair, massaging his scalp. “Now what do you feel?”

“Your long nails,” Matthew answered.

“How do they feel?”

“Strong…sexy…” His head tilted like a cat would when it was stroked, leaning into her sensuous touch. A silly little smile teased his lips.

“Yes, Matthew. My long purple nails. Feel their grip on your skin. Feel the light scratches they leave behind, marking you.” She trailed them along his forearm. “Feel them as tickle and excite you.” She traced a line down his chest while also tickling the back of his neck with her other hand. “When you see a woman with sensuous long nails, painted red or purple or pink or any other beautiful, shiny shade, you will feel exactly as you do now. How do you feel right now, young man?”

“Sleepy…and very, very horny.” She brushed her nails across his cock. He was so charged now, so very sensitive that he nearly squirmed out of her grip from the sensation of her nails’ stroke. Matthew began to pant more heavily, clenching his eyes shut. Under his breath, Christina would hear him mutter “I will obey. I will obey.”

“Yes, good boy. You must obey.” She detached herself from Matthew’s body and stood in the middle of the room. She unbuttoned her blouse and let it drop silently onto the floor, a soft coo escaping her lips as the silky fabric teased her very erect nipples. She unzipped and stepped out of her skirt. Standing there now in nothing but her stockings and high heels, Christina smiled down at Matthew. Her long nails glistened with his precum, and she savored the taste of his impending surrender one digit at a time.

Her own private area again demanded attention. She allowed herself one lone finger to travel up her thigh and disappear into her crotch. A soft moan parted her luscious red lips. The sight of young Matthew, so sexually charged, so helpless before her control was such a turn on! She rubbed herself while staring at her blissfully enraptured student. He was behaving so, so perfectly for his mistress. She could cum so very soon. But not quite yet.

Her nails emerged wet and glistening. She walked back to Matthew and wafted those wet fingers beneath his nose, stroking some onto his upper lip as well. “This is my delicious perfume, Matthew.” He inhaled deeply, moaning again. She tickled his chin and cooed gently. “Open your eyes, Matthew.”

His eyes fluttered open and stared transfixed at his beautiful teacher. There was a look in bright green eyes that even he recognized as lust. Those eyes practically glowed with heat set off against her fierce red locks. She brushed it back behind her ear and Matthew’s eyes zeroed in her purple nails. Every inch of her sexy body he saw through the prism of his trance. He loved her taut stomach because it led to the garter belt holding up her stockings. He loved her ass because of the way it swayed on her high heeled pumps. Ms. Kane loved him for throbbing young cock and glazed and vacant eyes.

“What do you see?”

“I see your…I see…your stockings, Ms. Kane,” Matthew gasped, as his recent instructions crashed home on his addled mind. “I see your sexy high heels. I must obey. I must obey you, Ms. Kane!”

“Yes, Matthew.” She approached him and kneeled in front of him. Christina wiggled her fingers at him. “Watch my sparkly and shiny nails,” she cooed. She rubbed them against the side of his cock. Matthew’s whole body froze, lips agape with a deep, low moan. The cool sensation of her nails was much better than anything he had felt with his own hand.

“Anytime you see a beautiful woman’s sexy, long manicured tips, you will feel like you do now. You feel them brushing against your skin. And you will feel exactly as you do now…the most intense lust you have every experience. That’s what you’re feeling now, isn’t it Matthew?”

“Yes…” he moaned, needing her to touch him more. Ms. Kane wrapped all of her brightly colored fingers around his shaft and stroked purposefully.

“Deeply polished nails are just as compelling as my blue crystal. You will obey them because it is the only way to feel as good as you feel now.”

“Yes.”

“Stare at my lips, Matthew. Anytime you see a woman with brightly painted red lips you will feel like you do now.” She leaned forward and kissed him. She opened his lips with her tongue so that more of her hypnotic lipstick passed into this mouth. When she pulled back, he licked the residual lipstick from his upper lip. “Whenever you see a woman with glossy, brightly painted lips, you will taste my kiss. You will obey every word that flows from those lips, exactly as you are doing now. How do you feel now, Matthew?”

“I need to cum!” Matthew whined so plaintively, so deeply aroused by Ms. Kane’s sinister, sexy spell!

“Yes!” Ms. Kane moaned. Finally, it was time to taste his young, virginal cum. “When you see a woman with high heels, sexy stockings, long manicured nails, and brightly painted red lips, and bright, sparkling jewelry, you will need to cum. You will save all your young cum for such a woman. And in order to allow her the taste of your cum, you will obey.”

“I will…obeymmmmm…” Matthew’s head lolled back, resting against the back of the couch.

Ms. Kane wrapped her lips around his cock. It tasted as sweet and innocent as she remembered. She could feel his pressure mounting. She could taste the stream of cum waiting for her as she swirled her tongue around his member. Then she pulled it slowly back out from between her lips.

“When you see a beautiful, mature woman you will feel her lips on your cock. You will feel the wonderful sensation of her mouth coating your young cock with her soft mouth. You will know you have a large load of cum for her and you will obey, hoping she allows you the pleasure of letting her taste all of your cum.”

She went eagerly back down on him. Her clit was throbbing as she gave Matthew the type of blowjob even most grown men only dream of it. She was furiously rubbing herself. She cupped his balls and realized she only had a few moments left.

“And when that woman kneels down on her sexy high heels, when her sexy stockings touch the floor, when her long, manicured nails grip your cock and her brightly painted red lips suck sweetly on your cock, you…will…cum!” She placed the tip back between her lips. His cock throbbed in her mouth, shooting out stream after stream of hot cum. He gripped the edge of the couch and pushed further into her throat. She accommodated, swallowing down his first load so more cum could fill her mouth.

She rolled what she could around her tongue and swallowed the rest. Her pussy lips clenched around her fingers as she came too, bucking by focusing on the cock in her mouth and savoring the last few drops.

She was finally satisfied and relaxed back onto the floor. The barest trickle of cum spilled from the corner of her lips and onto her chin. “Then, Matthew…” she panted, eyes smoldering with raw lust. Christina took a deep breath, directing that feral gaze up at her nearly unconscious young man. “Then Matthew…you will fall completely asleep….unless…” she wiped the corners of her mouth, grinning so wickedly. “Unless, Matthew...” she sat up. “Your seductress tells you she wants more!”

Matthew stirred, moaning with a pleasant fatigue. Sweat ran down the sides of his face just from the exertion of his orgasm. His eyelids slowly fluttered, eyes even more devoid of thought or will slowly opening, focusing once more on the luscious, hungry beauty before him.

”If she rubs her stocking clad thighs together,” Ms. Kane hissed. “If she crawls back over to your cock, her stilettos heels scrapping against the floor…if she reaches out to your cock with her long purple nails and smiles with her brightly painted red lips and says, I want more…you will get hard again for her.”

“Yes, Ms. Kane. I will obey.” He answered with a croak, and regained his erection instantly; impressive, even for a high-schooler.

Ms. Kane laughed softly. “Mmm…good boy, Matthew,” she purred, reaching out to grasp his cock in her fingers again. “I want more…so much more!” Ms. Kane licked her luscious red lips, opened her mouth and engulfed him once again, wondering how many times it would take before she was finally satisfied.