The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is the standard disclaimer. The following story features explicit sexual descriptions. It is intended for adults only. Do not read further if you are under the age of 18 or are offended by such material.

If you enjoy this story, please send me an email at with your compliments, criticisms and/or suggestions.

Also, deep thanks to my collaborator, Ms. Semi P. Without her talent for her description and pacing, this would just be a story, rather than a piece of erotica. Thanks also to JValet for his proofread. All errors and shortcomings remain mine, however.

Ms. Kane’s Hypnotic Lessons

By Sean Flynn (with Semi P)

4: “The New Recruit” (October 2002)

Ms. Christina Kane scanned the faces of her diligent charges. They were all busy little bees, completing the Punnett square exercises that she had assigned them while she corrected yesterday’s surprise exam. They made her so proud. They didn’t even notice she was staring at them. The red felt pen in her hand was momentarily forgotten as she basked in their perfect obedience.

She caressed her stocking-encased thigh. So much had changed since Ms. Kane became the school’s permanent biology teacher. A new year meant a new crop of students, with eager young minds she could begin to mold from day one. She would not waste time correcting a previous teacher’s mistakes; they would relax by nobody’s will but Ms. Kane’s.

She ran her palms over her the inside of her thighs, basking in their silky smoothness like she was one of her enraptured students. Christina was so turned on that she could touch herself in the middle of the class and none of her boys and girls would even lift their heads! She leaned back in her chair and inhaled deeply from the white candle burning softly behind her. The candle was infused with the same powerfully hypnotic drug that infused her personal scent as well as other touches of her make-up.

The pleasant scent made her students suggestible enough for her to casually keep command. Naturally, Christina held special tutoring sessions with certain young men each night—a list she kept expanding. She wanted so much more than just improved student habits and behavior, after all. Who would be next? Perhaps the Samuelson boy? Cute, innocent, fair haired Peter could learn so quickly, she was sure. Christina felt a pleasant shiver run through her body as she had a brief day dream of Peter’s innocent blue eyes, wide and blank as she coaxed him into a trance.

Then as she scanned the room again, the decision was made for her…one of her students was not obeying. Instead, he leered back at her, ignoring the assignment she had placed in front of him. Christina leaned forward. She pressed the tips of her fingers together in front of her. Her long, polished maroon fingernails formed a sharp point. Her green eyes peered over the triangle, evaluating the disobedient student in her focus.

The young man in her sights was named Eric. She wasn’t surprised now. Eric had transferred from out of state at the beginning of the year. She thought that Eric understood that Jasper Falls High School was a special place, but apparently his proper orientation had been neglected. Ms. Kane searched through the stack of tests in front of her, picking Eric’s out of the pile. Immediately, she corrected his test, and frowned at the results. He had scored an 82. He obviously had not been paying sufficient attention to her lectures. Christina smiled slowly. She would enjoy bringing him to a more proper way of thinking.

“Eric, please come up here,” she said. The boy sheepishly looked to his classmates for support, but none acknowledged him. Again Ms. Kane took pleasure in their focus on their work, and on her commands.

“Yeah, Ms. Kane?” he asked when he reached her desk.

“Eric, I am concerned about this grade,” she said. She slid the page over her desk top, four fingers pressing down so the flimsy sheet did not blow away. Her dark red-purple nails glittered with their glossy polish, immediately capturing Eric’s attention.

“I got a B,” he said. Eric blinked a bit, finally looking away from her fingers and focusing on Ms. Kane’s face. “So, what’s the problem?”

Ms. Kane blinked. She was used to having her way with male students so easily. Then the smile on her darkly painted lips grew wider. Eric was different. He was not like Matthew. Eric was a confident…no, a cocky, mature teenager used to getting his own way. She crossed her legs beneath her desk. His seduction would be so much more fun…and his cum would be so tasty! Yummm!

“Yes, I see,” she spoke slowly. “Perhaps such a low grade was acceptable at your previous school, but we have very different performance standards here in Jasper Falls…standards that must obeyed.”

Eric frowned, taken aback. “But, Ms. Kane—”

“No buts, Eric. Please report to my office after the final bell today. We need to discuss your test scores and your general progress at this school.” Christina tilted her head, raising an eyebrow. “Do you know where my office is located?”

Eric hesitated a little. Ms. Kane’s shimmering hair fell over her shoulder, and with her face so glamorously made up, she looked like a magazine model. He gulped, and shook his head. “It’s next to Principal Reid’s office,” she said. “Be there by 3 o’clock, and please be attentive to what I have to tell you.” Christina nodded, her stern features melting into that usual lovely smile. “Now, return to your seat.”

She watched him wince a little at the thought of a teacher conference. Christina let her smile widen as he sullenly walked back to his desk. With Eric scheduled for this afternoon, Ms. Kane returned to daydreaming about her other students. She wondered if she would have anyone visit her at home, tonight. She hardly ever had a night to herself anymore. It was hard work educating all the young men of Jasper Falls. She had some help of course, but not nearly enough.

After class, Christina gathered her things and gracefully strode out of the room. Eric watched her leave, marveling at how awesome it was and how much it sucked to have such a hot teacher. He would have to be careful when he saw her after school. In his experience at his last school, most hot teachers were simply stuck up prudes who purposely teased high school boys and then raised hell if any of the young men actually expressed their arousal. He could enjoy looking at her during class but being confined in her office was dangerous.

Still, he could stare her ass, so perfectly perched on her high heels, all day. More students admired her rear as she swayed through the hallways. Christina smiled to herself, seeming to feel the eyes of each student – and even a few teachers – locked onto her swaying hips and ass. She had competition though. Coming from the other end of the hall was Ms. Kane’s boss, Principal Valerie Reid: a tall, gorgeous blond woman, who inspired countless fantasies herself.

Principal Reid wore a very revealing navy blue suit with sheer stockings and 4-inch patent navy pumps. She left her jacket unbuttoned, showcasing a frilly white blouse with a plunging neckline, offering students a compelling view of her large, nearly perfect tits. She smiled warmly back at those students daring enough to take a long, lingering look at her curvaceous beauty. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a particularly naughty student. Russell Sheen stood at his locker, mobile phone in hand. Such devices were prohibited during class hours. Russell’s gaze, lost in staring at Valerie’s luscious body gave him away.

Mrs. Reid stepped over to his locker.

“Umm…Principal Reid,” Russell gasped, managing a weak, nervous smile. “Ah, how are you today, ma’am?” He tried to stuff his phone back in his pants pocket, but was so nervous it fumbled out of his hands. The small phone clattered onto the marble floor, just next to the principal’s left foot, nearly touching her shoe. The lovely blond administrator coolly looked down at it, and slowly lifted her disapproving gaze to look Russell in the eye.

“Russell,” Mrs. Reid chided, shaking her head. “I’m disappointed in you. You know that cell phones are not allowed in school.”

“I’m sorry, Principal Reid,” he stammered. “I was just talking to my mother...she called with news about my early decision application from Brown…and…I just needed…” Russell slowly trailed off. Christina would see that the boy’s eyes were now fixed upon Valerie’s cleavage.

Mrs. Reid smiled. He had noticed the sparkling blue crystal dangling between her tits. Valerie reached up, gently resting her fingertips on the frilled neckline of her blouse. Her long nails were polished with a clear gloss, accentuating her sexy French manicure. She teasingly caressed the pendant’s long chain, allowing the blue glow from the crystal to sparkle over the shiny surface of her nails, and tease him with their sexy, sensuous sight.

“What was the good news?” Mrs. Reid asked.

Her soft voice shocked Russell out of his daze. He blushed, lifting his eyes to Valerie’s face. “Oh,” he blinked, then beamed with a wide smile. “I got in! I got in…” That quiet trailing off was such a turn on for Valerie. The lovely principal smiled so wickedly, seeing his gaze drawn once more to her glowing crystal and sexy long nails.

“Russell, that is fantastic news,” Mrs. Reid said. “You are such a great student and you deserve this. But…I can’t allow even the best student to flaunt the rules. If you are going to be successful in future endeavors, you must learn to obey. I want you to report to my office early tomorrow before class, so we can discuss this further.”

“Yes, Mrs. Reid.” Russell murmured, properly chastened. Yes, Mrs. Reid. Valerie loved that phrase. She imagined what it would sound like from a voice so soft and dreamy, lost in a trance.

“And please pick up your phone.”

“Yes, Mrs. Reid.” He knelt before her, hesitating at her feet. Russell blatantly took the opportunity to admire her legs in those sheer stockings. He looked away hastily, brushing his fingers against Valerie’s shoe as he grabbed for the phone. Mrs. Reid shuddered a little, feeling a swell of moist heat between her thighs. Why had she worn panties that morning? It would be so easy to pull Russell’s lips to her pussy, to overwhelm his senses and dominate him right there in the hallway! But, “patience was critical,” Ms. Kane’s voice thundered in her mind. Mrs. Reid took a deep breath, letting out her growing arousal and tension with a soft sigh. The motion would draw Russell’s eye to her deep cleavage as he stood up from the floor.

“Tomorrow morning, Russell,” Mrs. Reid repeated. “And, I want you to write me a paragraph essay…on how important it is to follow the rules. I need to know that you spent the night thinking of this conversation.” And stroking your young hard cock, she added silently. “Yes, Mrs. Reid.” Russell would not be only one to spend the night dreaming of their early morning encounter.

Ms. Kane looked on this with a smile. Valerie was so easily slipping into her new role as a seductress. It was so delicious to see. Ms. Kane slowly walked over to her voluptuous protégé, politely greeting her with a nod of her head.

Valerie gave Christina a lusty little smile. “Good day, Ms. Kane.”

“Good day, Mrs. Reid,” she replied. Christina walked in step with the older woman, their high heels clicking on the marble floor in perfect harmony. “I need your opinion about how to handle a new student.”

“Oh?” The lovely blond raised an eyebrow. “And which student would that be?” Valerie slowly scanned the hallway for other spots of misbehavior. There were none. Her looks were greeted with smiling, respectful faces. Mrs. Reid strode confidently along her way, thinking that Ms. Kane was just keeping up appearances.

“Eric Creedmore.” Valerie stopped in her tracks. Her eyes betrayed her own curiosity. Christina frowned. “Have you spoken to him yet?”

“No, I haven’t,” Valerie answered. “He is apparently a very gifted athlete. His family has moved several times in the past year. Our Coach Payne actively sought to recruit Eric instead of his going to the regional high school.”

Just then, the two teachers turned a corner and entered the hallway to their private offices. Mrs. Reid gripped the younger teacher’s wrist. “Are,” Valerie licked her lips. “are you going to hypnotize him?”

Christina looked into Valerie’s eyes. The luscious redhead could not help but smile at the excitement and eagerness in those pretty blue eyes. “Of course,” Ms. Kane purred. “He is particularly free spirited. He must learn that he is no more able to resist our sexy spell than any of his peers. I’m going to seduce him in my office. In my office, this afternoon, there will be a hapless, horny, hard student sitting in my chair falling deep into a trace.”

“Mmmm,” Mrs. Reid squealed like a much younger girl. She already imagined herself masturbating this afternoon, her heels propped against her desk top, her blouse completely discarded, and the dildo she now keep in her desk drawer sliding in and out of her pussy while she listened in on the faint noises of pleasure emanating from the other office. “Please don’t hesitant to call me in if you need help with this disciplinarian matter…”

* * *

Later in the day, after the final bell rang, Eric roamed the hallways. He considered blowing off the meeting. He still had a little leeway as the new kid in school and thought that he would take advantage of it before it was too late. He caught up to Todd, one of the liked-minded students he had met while at Clarksville High, as Todd led his group of friends to the gym.

“You guys going to shoot some hoops?” Eric asked.

“Yeah,” Todd said, one the varsity team’s co-captains. Officially the basketball team could not practice yet but Eric enjoyed pick-up games with other athletes. “But don’t you have an appointment with Ms. Kane?”

“Sure,” Eric confirmed, idly shrugging his shoulders. “But I’m not going. When you’re the new kid in school they always go easy on you the first month. I’ll pretend I just forgot.”

Todd and his friends reacted much differently than Eric expected. They grew quiet. The other boys clearly looked disturbed, though they didn’t say anything. All of them looked to their leader for guidance. Todd eyed Eric with suspicion.

“Dude, are you nuts?” Paul, one of the taller boys, finally asked. “Nobody ever turns down Ms. Kane!” A few of the others nodded agreement.

“Hey! Don’t tell him what to do,” Danny, one of the shorter, more scheming boys answered. “We’re too old to be bossed around by teachers. Me, I wouldn’t go.” Todd glanced at Paul and Danny both, frowning a little.

“Hey, Eric, it’s your decision,” Todd said. “But you shouldn’t pick a fight with Ms. Kane. She’s tough but very fair. When I slip up, she calls me in right away and I always feel better afterwards.”

Eric considered this for a moment. Finally, he sighed, figuring it would be best to not piss off the teacher in his first week “All right, fine. Maybe I’ll catch up with you guys later.” Todd nodded approval and departed with his friends. Eric walked off with his hands in his pockets, letting his young hormones guide his thoughts. There was another type of hot teacher after all—those who really WERE wild! At his last school, Eric had heard rumors about a couple guys in his class scoring with teachers. Eric thought he should be one of those guys.

Meanwhile, Christina waited in her office, reclining in her plush leather chair. Mrs. Reid had persuaded the school board, with Christina’s help, that the ultra comfortable chairs were a necessity. It had been easy for Mrs. Reid to include the expense as part of the school’s capital investment program after the town’s new shopping center had been built.

Ms. Kane sat there, focused, simply waiting. Eventually, there was a knock at her door. “Come in,” She called. She swiveled her chair under her desk so her best assets were not immediately overwhelming to her latest “victim”.

Eric peeked inside, his shoulders slumped. “Hey, Ms. Kane,” he murmured. “Sorry about in class today,” Eric said. He was still only half way in her office. She needed him to step completely in.

Christina simply nodded. “Thank you recognizing your mistake, Eric” she said, in her gentle voice. She pushed her chair back and stretched out her legs. Eric’s eyes grew wider, drawn to the sight of her long luscious legs. Ms. Reid wore a flimsy black skirt with dark black nylons with classic round toe black pumps. She wore a thin black cashmere sweater over a crispy white collared shirt. Her flowing red hair was the only color in her outfit.

His eyes traveled over her sexy stockings to her spike heeled black pumps. Eric felt strange nearly immediately. Ms. Kane knew why. There was another special candle sitting on her desk, burning in the close confines of her office. Its scent permeated the carpet and furniture, and today mixed its relaxing, compelling scent with that of her strong arousal.

“Please sit down and relax, Eric,” Christina whispered. “It will be easier for you to focus your attention on what I have to say.” Ms. Kane’s reassuring yet authoritative voice washed over his ears. He took a few steps inside, and the door swung shut behind him. Faced with no escape, Eric sat down in the chair placed precisely in the middle of the room, a similarly soft seat that helped Eric relax further.

“I’m sorry it taken me so long to reach out to you,” Christina apologized. “It must be very difficult moving to a new school.” She very conspicuously opened the manila folder containing his records. Her long, wine colored nails would stand out against the pale papers within.

“It’s ok,” he shrugged. “I just like playing basketball.”

“Yes, sports must be one way that you handle the stress of moving so often.” Ms. Kane smiled. “And I know that learning a school’s new guidelines right away can be a daunting task.” The candlelight flickered so pleasantly over the glossy surface of her painted, sexy lips. Eric would feel his eyes riveted to them, wanting to pay more attention to the words that fell from those luscious maroon lips.

“But I imagine you enjoy sports,” Ms. Kane smiled. She stood up slowly from her seat, looking down at him. “It must be quite exhilarating to be the focus of so much attention…to feel so many eyes on your body…to hear thunderous applause for your exploits.” She moved slowly, then. Christina circled around her desk, taking a step to the slow rhythm of her words.

Eric nodded. She made it sound so good, even better than he imagined. He felt comfortable letting his eyes roam the full length of her body. The sweater highlighted her flat stomach and her shapely hips. It also followed directly into her skirt and those sleek black-sheathed legs. He watched her take each step with such balance and grace. That ultra-thin heel—with its sharp, pointed end – was so sleek and sexy, though it seemed to defy the laws of physics.

“I would imagine it also gets you a lot of attention from girls,” Ms. Kane said, giving him a bit of a conspiratorial look.

“Yeah,” Eric felt silly admitting that, but Ms. Kane’s warm, knowing look made him smile too.

Ms. Kane took care not to disturb her candle as she sat upon the edge of her desk. Slowly, she crossed her right leg over her left, leaning back to give Eric a prominent view of her sexy legs and feet. She ran the tips of her nails down over her knee and down to her ankle, stopping just before the heel of her shoe. Christina rocked her foot back and forth slowly to a gentle rhythm, like a metronome. “I imagine those girls play a large role in your fantasies, don’t they?” Her smile deepened, seeing his eyes widen once more. “It’s all right, Eric…you can tell me. You can trust me to be confidential…nothing you say will ever leave this office.”

He just sat there motionless. All sorts of thoughts raced through his young and increasingly horny mind. Ms. Kane watched with delight, lifting her fingers to tease at her neck. She frowned, half expecting to feel a dangling chain, and lowered her hand with a small sigh. She still had the habit of searching for her blue pendant…the very one she had passed along to Mrs. Reid. True, Christina could have made a new stone to help her hypnotize boys like Eric, but it would raise suspicion if the two women walked around with identical jewelry. It would all but advertise that they were both members of a secret, sexy society.

More importantly, Christina knew she no longer needed the crutch of such charms. She had long, finely polished nails, rich, glossy lips and sexy sky-high stilettos. Eric’s natural teenager lust would do the rest, along with her hypnotic scent and commanding yet pleasing voice.

She noticed Eric’s nostrils flare. He was unconsciously breathing deeper as his mind raced with fantasy. Christina’s eyes glanced down into his lap. Her smile widened into a wicked little grin as she spied the tell-tale stirrings of Eric’s arousal.

“I bet I can imagine your fantasy,” Ms. Kane continued, speaking to the slow beat of her dangling shoe. “The big state championship game. You are carrying the team, making every seemingly impossible shot you take…you single-handedly win the game for our school. Everyone is cheering for you…especially someone in particular…one of the cute girls you have met since arriving at Jasper Falls. Maybe Janet…have you met her, Eric? Of course, you have…she’s the senior co-captain.” Eric swayed a little during that description. The slow rhythm of Ms. Kane’s words and her soft, compelling voice lulled him into a pleasant little doze. The boy’s eyes slowly fluttered closed.

Christina licked her lips. “You probably imagine her deep brown eyes framed perfectly by her dark hair…those cute lips curled in a cheer, calling your name…her shapely legs spreading wide as she jumps up and down on the sidelines…her skirt hem lifting even higher as everyone applauds behind her.”

It was like the most vivid daydream…he could see everything that Ms. Kane was describing. Janet seemed to dance in his little fantasy…a sweet, sixteen year old vision of brunette hotness. Eric let out a little moan, feeling his cock stir a little more.

“Yes,” Eric nodded, a dopey little smile on his lips. “That’s…”

“So boring…”

“What?” Eric’s eyes snapped open.

Ms. Kane sat smiling such a naughty smile. The sight of her mature beauty after such a vivid dream would make him gasp so softly.

“There must be something else. I know Janet is one of the prettiest girls in the school.” Ms. Kane rubbed her palms over her knee. “But in your secret fantasy, there must be something you want more than just a girl your own age.” Ms. Kane bobbed her foot again. Eric zeroed in on the heel point. He shifted in his seat, suddenly imagining it lightly grazing his cock. Ms. Kane smiled, seeing Eric lick his lips. It was like she could read Eric’s thoughts. He was imagining what his sexy teacher could do to him. That was the key to taking his will.

“Just because you are a gifted athlete does not mean you have to do what everyone expects,” Christina purred. “If you have secret desires, you should not feel ashamed of them.” She uncrossed her legs and crossed them again with her left leg over right. She then resumed that gentle bob of her foot, maintaining her slow, sexy rhythm. Eric watched, breathing deeply again as his eyes began to lose focus.

Her shoes were so sexy. Girls his age never wore such sky-high stiletto heels. It took seemingly years of practice for a woman to move gracefully in such shoes. Eric enjoyed watching the polished leather shine in the candlelight. It was funny, Ms. Kane kept talking about secret fantasies and his sexy teacher had no idea she was the subject of his fantasy right now. He was enjoying a naughty little show. Because she did not know, his addled mind told himself. It was safe to keep staring at those shoes.

“It is even ok to have an erection right now,” Ms. Kane continued. “You are really enjoying staring at my sexy, high-heeled shoes. I can tell. You have been staring so intently at them.” Christina smiled. Her sultry purr became a bit more reassuring. “Go ahead, Eric. It is okay to keep looking at my sexy shoes. It is so sexy just to stare at your teacher’s naughty high heels. You can feel your erection, feel it swell as you enjoy such a sexy little sight.”

Eric shifted in his seat. He had such an uncomfortable erection now. His hard cock bulged so intensely, straining at the front of his jeans. Eric felt his face grow hot. Staring at Ms. Kane’s polished high heels were such a turn on. Eric remembered getting hard, feeling flushed when he saw her walk by in such shoes. She was so sexy, she wore such naughty heeled shoes to class every day! Every day he would be greeted with the sight of her sexy legs and heels, get hard knowing he was indulging in his most secret fetish.

Ms. Kane had to know how the heels made her long, luscious legs even sexier, and what such shoes did to her ass and firm calves. Ms. Kane knew what wearing sexy high heels, short, flimsy skirts and silky nylons did to the teenagers she supervised. She knew that Eric was getting so very hard staring at her high heels. But it was ok, as long he behaved himself…as long as he was obedient.

He could keep staring at her shoes all day as long he obeyed her commands. He could hear every word coming from her painted lips even though he was so focused on her legs and feet. Ms. Kane wanted him to stare at her sharp, pointed heel as long he observed her words and obeyed her commands. The more he focused on her shoes, the more deeply he absorbed her words.

“And the more you stare at my incredibly sexy stiletto pumps,” Ms. Kane purred. “the more you want to obey.” She licked her lips so lovingly. Christina reached down, placing a single finger on the sharp tip of her raised heel. The dark, wine color of her long fingernail seemed to glow softly, teasing his eyes even more. “You feel yourself sinking slowly…sinking down, deeper and deeper…deeper, into a sexy, naughty, hypnotic trance.”

Eric felt his vision go blurry, focusing on the sharp heel and sparkling nails of his sexy teacher. Despite himself, he felt even more relaxed. He sank further into that plush, comfortable chair, even as his hard cock strained even more against his jeans! He felt himself falling, just as Ms. Kane said. It felt so good to fall deeply into her trance.

“Very good, Eric,” Christina purred, seeing his eyelids droop. “Do not resist it. No boy can resist it. It feels too good to resist.” Slowly, she uncrossed her legs once more. She was so pleased to see Eric’s eyes follow the motion of her shoe, dropping to the floor. With a wicked grin, Christina leaned forward. Her slender fingers slid over his thighs, calling his eyes back to the hypnotic sparkle of her sexy, polished nails. Eric’s sleepy eyes locked onto their deep, crimson glow, so close to his aching hard on.

“Yes, Eric,” Ms. Kane whispered. “So close now…so close to submitting completely. Watch my fingers, Eric. Watch my long, sexy nails as they dance in your lap. You want me to touch you…want to watch my hypnotic nails sparkle as they dance over your cock…want them to draw you deeper and deeper…the deeper you go, the better it feels.” Christina purred softly into Eric’s ear. Teasingly, she gave his bulging cock a little flick of her long nails. Eric moaned so softly. Christina smiled. “Did you enjoy that, Eric,” she purred. “Did it feel good?”

“Y..yes, Ms. Kane,” he replied, in that dazed, sleepy voice she so loved to hear. Christina felt such a thrill, her hot pussy growing so wonderfully warm and damp! “Mmm, very good, Eric,” she whispered hotly into his ear. Her fingers gently groped that bulging cock. She fondled its head right through his jeans, and was pleased as another soft moan left her boy’s lips. “Say it for me, Eric.”

“Obedience..is pleasure, mmh!” Eric writhed a little in his chair.

Ms. Kane was quite openly stroking his cock now, her hand wrapped around the denim bulge of his hard young cock. She glanced down into his lap, and grinned at the sight of dampness seeping from the tip of that bulge. “Very good, Eric. Very good. I am so pleased with you. You feel such pleasure, such erotic pleasure from obeying…you know that you must obey…you must obey to feel pleasure.” Eric whispered a soft ‘yes’ in reply. He had begun to pant quite heavily. Ms. Kane laughed so softly. Her hot breath washed over his ear. “We do not want you to make a mess all over yourself, Eric. Open your pants for me…show me the naughty cock that my hypnotic spell has charmed.”

“Yes, Ms. Kane,” Eric said in that soft voice. His numb hands moved so slowly, yet did not fumble as he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Ms. Kane watched with growing lust as he removed his cock from his pants. It stood straight up from his lap, nearly eight inches in length and a healthy girth! It throbbed with his heartbeat, already so wet with his copious seepage of precum, just like the other hypnotized boys she had in her office and home. Christina reached down, gently fondling those balls that churned full of young cum! She placed her fingers around the base of his cock and slowly pulled upward. A thick glob of precum spilled onto her fingers. With a lusty sigh, she licked her fingers clean. Oh, it was too good!

“Yes, Eric,” Ms. Kane said, with hunger in her voice. She had him right where she wanted him, so weak and eager to blow. An evil little smile curled her lips as she kept going. She wanted him so weakened by their little encounter that he would come crawling back to her for more! “Such girls do not belong in your fantasies. Only a sexy, mature older woman can guide your young lusts. Only a sexy, mature woman can coax you down into such a horny, sexy trance.” She traced a single maroon nail up the inside of her thigh, over her nearly opaque stockings. “Tell me about your fantasy again, Eric. Tell it to me properly, now. It turns you on SO much to tell me.” His erection throbbed, spilling another thick glob of precum. Christina grinned, collecting that dollop on her long fingernail. “Here’s a secret, Eric. It turns me on too.” She laughed softly, her hips writhed with delight as she suckled his clear fluid from her fingertip.

Eric closed his eyes. He saw himself at the game once more…only this time he was staring at Ms. Kane in the stands. She sat just as she did in her office: legs crossed, slightly reclining, long polished nails resting seductively on silk stocking-covered legs. Her green eyes burned with a commanding passion, seeming to glow as she smiled at him. Christina smiled as Eric dove back into his fantasy. She encouraged his dreams , teasing him with a light caress of her maroon nails on the back of his neck. Eric did not notice that his lips were moving. Unconsciously, he was confessing everything that he thought was just in his mind.

“There must be more to your fantasy, Eric,” Christina purred. “I know it turns you on to share at my stiletto pumps and stockings and long colorful nails, but there must be more. Tell me.” She bent down and whispered into his ear. “Tell me everything.” She parted her lips, nibbling so sweetly on his earlobe.

Eric gasped softly. His cock seemed to be weeping precum as he shifted in his seat. “I want to leave with you,” Eric moaned. “I want…” He whimpered, trailing off.

“Tell me, Eric. You can trust me.”

“I want to watch your walk in your high heels…I want to smell your perfume and listen to your voice…” Eric panted.

“I want you to do that, Eric,” she purred. “I want you to follow me like the nice hypnotized slave that you are. That’s why I wear such sexy clothing. It is to make your delicious young cock so hard and hot and throbbing in your pants.” She placed her palm against his cock, lightly curling her fingers around his shaft.

“Can’t let my friends know,” Eric groaned. “They wouldn’t understand. Not supposed to hook up with teachers.”

“But what if they DID understand, Eric?” Christina whispered, her lips pouring her words directly into his ear. “They must be made to understand. You can help me. You can help me seduce them. They must be seduced. They must realize how helpless they are against my sexy, erotic charms. They can be hypnotized just like I have hypnotized you. Do you want that, Eric?”

“Yes…” Eric licked his lips. Slowly, he began to smile.

“Say it.” Christina lightly teased his cock.

“I want you to hypnotize them…like you hypnotized me.”

“All of your little friends,” she purred. “All of your teammates.”

“Yessss…” Eric gasped. He moved his hips a little, pressing his cock more into her hand.

Christina grinned. “I could even hypnotize your little girlfriends, so that they understand, too.”

“Yes, hypnotize them,” Eric moaned.

Ms. Kane began to pant softly. Her hand gently teased his cock with her long nails. Its twin disappeared between her legs as she began to tease her dripping wet snatch. “Mmm…yes, my sweet little hypnotized slave. You will dream of this naughty fantasy. You will dream of me every night,” she moaned, rubbing her clit and stretching her cunt. “It will feel so real. You will picture my sexy heels and sexy stockings and you will masturbate to my image every single night!” She reluctantly removed her fingers from her wet pussy. Her long, wet nails glistened as she lifted them to Eric’s face. He instantly inhaled the deep, powerful musk of her feminine arousal. Such a loud moan left his lips then, his cock seeming to surge even larger in her fingers!

“You will even smell my arousal,” Christina instructed. “You will smell my horny cunt leaking from my arousal at watching your stroke your hard young cock for me. You will taste me too.”

Eric pulled one her fingers into his mouth, tasting the sweetness of her juices. He sucked hard on her finger and ran his tongue over the top and underside of nail, tasting her skin, arousal and polish.

“It is not just at night, Eric.” She began to sneak her arms down over his chest. She was the charm this time. Eric had to feel her body reaction against his if he was going to embrace his new fantasy for an older woman. “Whenever you see me in class in high heels you will go into your trance. Anytime you hear the click of heels approaching, you will go into his trance and feel my body on your own…feel my nails reaching across your chest and down to your hard cock…taste my pussy. It won’t even matter if the high heels belong to another woman. Any sexy older woman in this school walking gracefully on sky-high stilettos, with shiny, polished fingernails and silky stockings over her lush legs will put you into this trance.”

Eric felt each instruction burned into his mind. School was going to be so much fun from now on. There were so many sexy older women who would put him in this trance and put all his friends in a trance. The more he obeyed Ms. Kane, the more friends he brought to her to hypnotize, the more pleasure he would feel.

“And you love going so deep in your trance,” Ms. Kane’s honey voice continued to drip out. She straddled his lap and placed her lips on his. Beads of sweat ran down Eric’s forehead. He was so weak…so horny! He moaned so hotly into her kiss. “For this to work, you have to be so deeply and completely hypnotized. You have to surrender every last drop of free will. You have to obey. Can you obey, Eric?”

“Yes, Ms. Kane,” he whimpered. “I obey.”

“Good…” She kissed him again and let her body relax, sliding gently down his body, making sure her stocking clad thighs rubbed against him as she slipped to the floor.

“When you obey, you may cum. Deep down in your trance, you are so horny that your balls fill to the brim with cum.” Ms. Kane watched his cock while she stroked. She was eye level with that weeping cock and licking her lips in anticipation. “When you are deeply hypnotized, you even feel my tongue on your cock.” She took a long, sensual lick with her tongue from his balls all along his shaft. He quivered. She knew he was close.

“When you go deeper into the trance than you’ve ever been before, you will even feel my soft lips encircling your cock…” she lowered her mouth around his head and formed a tight seal. She bobbed her head up and down. “Mmm,” Christina moaned, eagerly suckling up another huge wad of precum. She let his cock slip free with a soft pop of her lips, grinning wickedly up at him. “And when you’re nothing but my hypnotized plaything…then you feel my lips racing over your cock…feel them suck out every last drop of will and every last drop of cum…obedience brings you SUCH pleasure, Eric…now tell me what you must do.”

“I must obey.” He was powerless to resist Ms. Kane.

Christina took another slow lick of his dripping wet cock.

“I must obey.” He was completely her obedient pet. He had already surrendered. She suckled his head into her mouth once more.

“I must obey.” He was so sleepy. He wanted to sleep but he also wanted to stare at Christina, and watch his fantasy come to life. Her fingernails began to tease at his shaft.

“I must obey…” He felt so good and it would be so pleasurable to dream of Ms. Kane. His eyelids threatened to close, but he struggled to keep watching. She let her long nails tease at his balls.

“I must…obey.” Just one more glance. Christina placed a loving kiss to the tip of his cock.

“I…must…obeyymmm.” His eyes shut.

Christina hungrily plunged her mouth down on his cock. She sucked so deeply. It always felt like she was drawing out his last bit of resistance. She had also learned to savor the taste of male cum. She was so very eager for her next fix! Eric made such wonderful sounds! Soft moans, sharp gasps, and deep murmurs left his weak throat. He felt the pleasure mounting, felt the pressure build deep in his cock. He knew what he had to do!

“I must obeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!” Eric’s voice moaned out loud and strong. He was so helplessly teased by her, his cock so eager to throb and spasm and shoot its load, that he nearly overwhelmed her with the volume of his sperm! Christina thought she might choke on all of that hot cum, there was so much! She loved that these boys could fill her whole mouth. No matter how often they masturbated, it was like their cocks kept a special reserve for their first times with a real woman.

It was some time for both of them to come down from their orgasmic high. Christina savored the taste in her mouth. She moaned herself, feeling how soaked her thighs were with her own honeyed juices. She lifted her fingers up. Tenderly, Christina gathered up the trickles of seed that escaped her mouth, lovingly licking them off of her fingertips. When she felt composed at last, she stood above him once more.

Eric sat perfectly still, his body and cock limp as he floated dreamlessly in his deep trance. When she was composed again, she leaned in close. Her naughty lips whispered so lovingly in his ear. “Dress now Eric,” she instructed. Her voice still quivered from the intensity of her orgasm. “and when you are completely finished dressing you may wake up.”

Eric tugged on his shirt and pulled up his pants. When he finished zipping his fly, he suddenly came back awake. He saw Ms. Kane sitting professional behind her desk. “Thank you for coming to see me, Eric,” she said with a smile. “I know you’ll do better for now on. Please come back and see me in three weeks and we will reassess your progress.”

“Yes, Ms. Kane” Eric said. He packed up his things and left. As soon as the door shut behind him, he had an urge to masturbate. Ms. Kane was so sexy after all. But he was way behind on his assignments. He had been slacking since he had arrived in Clarksville because he thought it was only a matter of time before his father got a new job and moved the family again. But now Eric decided he needed to focus on his studies. If he ran straight home and worked until supper, he could go to bed early and masturbate under the covers.

* * *

Ms. Kane sat at her desk working quietly. It was getting on into the evening, well past the time anyone should reasonably be in the school. She kept a small cabinet in the back of her office. Inside –under lock and key, of course – were kept a number of sexy little outfits and accessories, for use in her seductions at school. When Eric had left her, she took a moment to change out of her classroom attire, now clothed in a shimmering, thin blue silk robe. There was a knock on the door. “Come in,” she commanded.

A male student hesitantly entered, sitting down in that plush armchair. He was one she knew all too well. “I am very pleased with you, Todd,” Christina purred. “You made sure that Eric came to see me, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Ms. Kane,” he whispered. His eyes already bore the slight glassiness of a boy eager to go into trance. “I must obey.”

Christina smiled at him. Slowly, she lifted a hand and trailed her long nails over Todd’s cheek. He gasped softly, and nuzzled into her touch. “One of your friends tried to stop him, didn’t he?” she questioned.

“Yes, Ms. Kane,” Todd moaned. “Danny was jealous.”

A little frown marred her seductive appearance. “I will speak to Danny then. He must obey all my orders. He must realize that all young men must fall into my hypnotic trap. You realize that, don’t you?”

“Yes, Ms. Kane,” he whispered.

Christina’s smile returned. Her lips curled so lusciously. “Very good, slave,” she purred. “And so you will be rewarded.” She stood up from her desk. Her clinging robe wrapped her so lovingly, shimmering with hypnotic highlights. “You have always dreamed of seeing me like this, haven’t you? Dressed beautifully for you? Like I was your prom date, holding your arm in front of all the other jealous students?

Todd swallowed, feeling his cock begin to swell in his pants. “Y..yes, Ms. Kane.”

“And you have always dreamed of seeing me in my sexiest lingerie,” she purred. Her fingers toyed lightly with the thin sash around her waist. Those dark, wine-colored nails would sparkle so seductively. “Something none of your friends have ever seen?” Ms. Kane grinned so wickedly. Her fingers untied the sash on her robe and let it fall off her shoulders. The shimmering blue fabric puddle at her feet, revealing her treasured garment like a wonderful prize! Christina stood before Todd in a deep blue lace bustier, teeny, sexy thong panties, and clinging blue stockings. Todd’s eyes opened wide, making Christina purr. “Yes…open your eyes wide and gaze upon your fantasy.”

Todd was instantly captivated. His eyes roamed Christina’s body, caught in her trap as she lifted her fingers over her flat stomach. Her long nails seemed to glow against that lacey fabric, teasing Todd’s eyes with their sparkle. “Yes, Todd. Watch the slow caress of my nails against my sexy body. This is a very special treat…reserved only for very special young men who go deepest into my trance…special young men who desire the deepest obedience.” Christina reached out with her other hand, caressing Todd’s cheek with her long nails. “Young men, just like you.”

Todd’s mind went back to his previous seductions with Ms. Kane. At the touch of her long nails, his eyes rolled back into his head, and his eyelids fell closed. Christina was delighted to see Todd’s healthy young cock slowly swell, growing full and erect in seconds as he slipped into his trance.

“Very good, Todd. Feel yourself slipping into your deep, deep trance. When you are deep and helplessly in your trance, you will see your deepest fantasy.” She sat on his lap and allowed his arms to hold her. “Tell me what you see.” Christina licked her lips. Her long nails were no impediment to her, her fingers deftly undid the button and zipper of Todd’s tight jeans.

“I’m rich,” Todd began, in that sleepy, seduced voice. “I’m married to a beautiful woman. Cassandra Kincaid…”

Christina smiled, leaning down to whisper into Todd’s ear. “Yes, Cassandra is a beautiful young woman and she will grow more beautiful with time. Tell me more.”

“I went to college on a basketball scholarship.” Todd slowly began to smile, letting his desires propel his dreams. “I am a brilliant and accomplished scientist.”

“Yes…and we must work to make that fantasy will come true,” Ms. Kane said. She took his hard member into her hand and began to stroke. “When you awake from this trance, you will remember dreaming of being married to Cassandra and being as rich and successful as you desire. Every night, you will dream of this again. You will dream of my luscious legs and big tits and my long, sensuous nails. You will stare into my eyes and see yourself rich and successful, with lovely Cassandra madly in love with you. You will see my beautiful blue eyes and they will tell you that you must obey. To obey, you must make this dream come true.” She continued to masturbate him.

Todd began to whimper, and move his hips with Christina’s stroking. “I…must obey.”

“Yes,” she purred. Her breath would wash over his ear.

“I must obey,” Todd repeated, a little louder now. He began to pant and sweat, and Christina knew he was close to his limit.

“When you cum, you will have no will to resist obeying this dream,” she instructed. “You realize that it is the most intensely pleasurable thing you can do, to obey this dream…to obey the dream with your beautiful, sexy teacher.”

“I must obey!” he shouted just before he came. Ms. Kane pressed her lips to his, opening his mouth with her tongue to let more of her lips’ taste pass into his mouth. Her perfume went straight into his brain as his cum splashed onto her hand. Only when he was certainly done did she remove her lips from his. She stood up and licked Todd’s cum until her hand was clean.

Ms. Kane stood before him, just as limp and helpless as Eric had been earlier. A shame he would miss the teasing sight as she stripped out of her stockings and bustier. “Take this with you, Todd,” she said, laying the garment in his lap. “You will hide it where it will never, ever be discovered. Only if, many years from now, you ever stop believing that obedience is pleasure may you take it out and by feeling the silky material remember my blue eyes and remember that you must obey. Now sleep.”

He closed his eyes and went limp. Ms. Kane blew out the candles so the room went dark. When Todd awoke in an hour, he would remember his instruction to dress and leave quietly. But this time he would take the blue lingerie with him.