The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mr. Power’s Class

Everybody Ought to Have a Maid – Part II

Synopsis: The second little episode in the story called “Mr. Powers’ Class” about Ben Powers’ exploits at a University. In this installment, Ben plays with his new maid, Kate. He also enjoys her services while he has fun controlling a hot Asian chick and her roommate via the telephone before summoning them both over to be his amusement for the week-end.

Writer’s Note: The title is from the movie “A Funny Thing Happened On The Way to the Forum” with Zero Mostel. It has pirates, Romans, and lost children. Quite a funny movie, really. Unfortunately, its sex slaves are the air-brushed Hollywood kind. So don’t expect to get off on this movie. But see if for the laughs.

It was Friday at around 5pm. Ben Powers watched as Kate pranced around his apartment in a really skimpy French Maid’s outfit. He enjoyed catching little glimpses of her ass-cheeks. He had told her not to wear underwear, so that the small mini-skirt (which was more of a joke than an actual skirt) could simply be lifted up if he wanted to fuck her. Kate wasn’t totally happy with being commanded this way, but when she realized how lucky she was to have a wonderful job like this, she quickly changed her mind. Even the times when Mr. Powers would titty-fuck her and then spurt his cum all over her face and breasts didn’t bother her so much – after all, how much time did it take for her to wipe herself clean and then continue about her work? So, even though she didn’t like feeling the air (and more often than not some groping hands) brushing her privates, Kate accepted that even the best jobs come with some uncomfortable aspects. She went about her cleaning routine, dusting off various objects in the lavish penthouse suite where her employer lived, all the while posing sexily so that his eyes would be rewarded if they roamed across her body. As she sashayed over to another area of the apartment, Kate felt the wetness between her legs. It really was strange that whenever she put on the uniform she became very aroused. Kate figured that it was just another indication of how much she liked her job. When she wasn’t cleaning, Kate found herself helping her new employer by preparing his meals, and occasionally by withdrawing very large sums out of her bank account.

There were several evenings as well, when she had been working on her thesis, and Mr. Powers had called to summon her to his bed for the evening. By far the most awkward was when she and her partner were enjoying a romantic dinner – they had both been forbidden to touch each other, but it was still nice to sit and eat together. Once Kate got the call, she immediately left the table and started doing her make-up and changing into her outfit. Patrick finished his dinner by himself while watching her change knowing that she’d spent the night fulfilling her employer’s every sexual wish. It bothered him that this happened, but he knew how important the job was to Kate, so he wasn’t going to make a fuss. At Ben’s insistence, Kate would often tell Patrick the things she did for and to her boss while me masturbated – that was the closest they got to having sex. Patrick did get very aroused hearing the things Ben was doing to his partner. And Kate was glad that Mr. Powers had gone to talk to Patrick – ever since that conversation he was happy to help Kate at her job; he even gave her lifts to Mr. Powers’ penthouse suite.

One time, Mr. Powers even stopped by their small apartment, and dropped his pants. Patrick watched as his partner stripped completely and then got to her knees and slurped and sucked off her boss. Then Patrick turned back to his computer to finish his work. He didn’t see Kate quickly lie down on the floor and spread her legs wide while Mr. Powers fucked her really roughly, but he sure could hear the noise the two of them were making. After a little suggestion by Mr. Powers, Kate began moaning and screaming as she orgasmed. Patrick turned to watch and asked Kate if she was okay. (Normally, Kate wasn’t that loud when she and Patrick had sex – that is, when they used to have sex.) But Mr. Powers was lying on top of her and he looked up and smiled at Patrick. “Everything’s fine, Patrick. Go back to your work.” Patrick did as he was told, and ignored the slurping sounds as Kate licked her employer clean. In a couple minutes, Mr. Powers had left their apartment, and Kate had gone to the bathroom to take a shower.

The sex with Mr. Powers was really good. Kate really enjoyed it – mostly because she was told to do so. Kate happily did whatever she was told to do, took whatever position Mr. Powers asked her too. He was often quite rough with her during sex. He would pinch her nipples very hard so she would wince. He would grip her hair and pull her head back and forth while she sucked him. He would hold her down while fucking her roughly up the ass or in her cunt. Kate knew that she was expected to act like she was enjoying this, and she was perfectly okay with that – after all, her job was very important to her.

Kate also learned that her employer enjoyed using toys to further subdue his employees. Several times he would handcuff her arms around one of the bedposts and jackhammer her face with his cock, or chain her spreadeagled to the bed facing down and lying with her cunt on a pillow so her ass was very prominently displayed. On these occasions he would whip her ass with a riding crop before fucking her unlubricated ass hard.

Ben sighed and thought back to the night where he first met the graduate director – it was like any other. He had been having some fun in a restaurant, and had just left the rather slutty-looking hostess standing behind her little podium with the reservations on it. Ben looked back at her as she pinched her nipples and masturbated herself with the thin end of a rather expensive bottle of wine. He had instructed her not to cum until given permission. Still, her moans could be heard clearly throughout the whole restaurant. At his instruction, all the waiters and waitresses who walked by slapped her forcefully on the ass. The male customers also felt the sudden compulsion to grope the breasts of the woman, who, minutes ago, had been living a perfectly normal day.

He came to a gorgeous Asian woman with long black hair wearing a cute little dress. She was in fervent conversation with the man who sat across from her. Ben smiled, and walked up to her. He ran his left hand through her hair, watching as she didn’t react at all to his movements. Then he brushed his right hand over her left shoulder, pulling the strap that held the dress up gently down. He did the same with her right shoulder. Finally, he tugged gently on either side of her, pulling the dress down to her waist, and exposing her breasts to everyone in the restaurant. At his suggestion, the Asian woman wrote down her name and number on her serviette and handed it to Ben. After fondling her breasts and snapping a few pictures of them with a camera he had been “given” by a willing slave a couple days ago, Ben moved on. The Asian woman continued to chat with her date, who was now enjoying the view in front of him even more, even though he couldn’t find anything unusual about what was happening.

Next Ben walked up to a young couple. The woman was a beautiful blonde and the man was obviously some sort of business-man – he had the air of believing that he owned the world. Ben motioned to a passing waitress, who immediately lifted up her skirt while the man got down on his knees pulled her underwear down to her ankles. Soon he was licking her cunt for all he was worth while her hands pushed his head as far between her legs as possible. The blonde woman had been watching all this calmly, but at Ben’s suggestion she quickly took off all her clothes and started moving from table to table while dancing sexily. After a few minutes of dancing at each table, the woman would offer herself to the man she was dancing for. It was not long before she was bent over another table, with one man pounding her cunt while another pumped in and out of her mouth. Ben knew that she would be pretty much used up by the end of the evening.

Ben smiled to himself think about how Professor Harriot had wandered into the washroom to powder her nose and had quickly caught his eye. He smiled. Then he remembered how attractive that Asian woman was. He was sure he had that serviette somewhere.

“Annette Kim (415) 835-2470. Call me anytime and I’ll be your personal slave.” He smiled at the inscription and reached for the phone. It started to ring.

“Hello?” Ben smiled. This woman wasn’t Annette. He remembered her voice. This woman’s voice was huskier. An attractive roommate, perhaps?

“Hi Darling.”

“Who is this? James? Is that you?” Ben smiled. Toying with them on the phone was so fun. The poor girl wouldn’t even know what hit her.

“No, sweety, this isn’t James. But don’t hang up. You need to do what I say, don’t you, cutie-pie?”

“Um, yes, I do. What . . .” Ben cut her off.

“What’s your name?”

“Ash . . . Ashley Nixan.”

“Are you an attractive woman, Ashley?”

“Yes. I’m a model. Who are you? Why am I answering these questions?” Ben smiled again.

“You’re a model. Good. Don’t be afraid. It feels good to do what I tell you, doesn’t it, Ashley?”

“Um, yes. It does. Why does it feel good?”

“Don’t worry about that. Are you alone?”

“Yes. Annette isn’t back yet.”

“When does she get back?”

“Usually in around half an hour.”

“Ah. So Annette’s your roommate. Is it just you two?”

“Yeah. She’s going to move out with her fiancé soon, though.” Ben smiled at this.

“She has a fiancé. Well, I’m glad I caught her before she was living with her man. This would have been more difficult, but still fun. And I get to have you as well!”

“What are you going to do to us? How are you controlling me like this?” Her voice wasn’t scared (he had told her not to worry after all), but it was insistent. Playtime, thought Ben.

“Ashley.”

“Yes?”

“You’re very horny, aren’t you? You just need to get off, don’t you?”

“Oh god! Yes. Can I put the phone down and take off my pants? Please?”

“Yes. You can do that. Go to your bed and start to frig yourself. Pick up the phone as soon as you’re not wearing any clothes.” He smiled and hear zippers being undone, and the rustle of clothing.

“Okay. I’m lying on the bed and I’m touching myself.”

“How do you keep your pubic hair trimmed?”

“I like to shave it close. I wear thongs a lot.”

“My kind of girl. Good. Now, keep touching yourself. That’s going to feel nice, but it won’t get better until I say so. And also, touching yourself is slowly fogging your mind up, isn’t it Ashley? It’s much easier to agree with anything I say when you’re aroused, isn’t it?”

“Yes, oh! Yes! It is!”

“Good. Make sure you tell me as soon as Annette comes home. And call me Master.”

“Okay, Master. Oh! Oh, yes!”

“You’re getting more and more aroused, aren’t you Ashley? Why don’t you beg me to let you cum?”

“Oh, god! Please, master! Please! Let me cum! I’ll do anything.”

“Before I let you cum I’m going to tell you what I’m going to do with you and Annette and that’s going to turn you on so much more, isn’t it?”

“Oh yes! . . . Oh, god! Please!” Ben smiled, and motioned to Kate to kneel down and begin servicing his now hard member. Within minutes the graduate student was kneeling between his legs licking her employer’s cock. For half a second, Kate wondered if something was wrong. But the feeling passed almost instantaneously, and she continued slurping and sucking as he listened to Ashley pant through the phone.

“Well now that you ask, you and Annette are going to be my playthings for the week-end, and perhaps for even longer than that. If I enjoy you, you might even move in with me. How does that sound?”

“But . . . oh! . . . I have a life, and . . . oh, yes! . . . we both . . . don’t want to be . . . uh uh slaves!”

“You’re wrong. Ashley, you would love to be my slave. Just thinking about the ways I’m going to humiliate you this week-end is pushing you over the brink. You’re deeply in love with me, aren’t you, Ashley?”

“Yes! Oh, master! I love you.”

“Good. Tell me you love me. Tell me you’re my property. And cum now. Cum hard.”

“Oh!!! God, yes, Master. I’m yours! Oh!!! Yes! I’ll do anything for you!! Uh! Yes!” Ben held the phone away from his ear and happily ejaculated in Kate’s mouth. Like the good maid she was, she happily swallowed every drop. Once Ashley’s screams of pleasure died away, he put the phone back to his ear.

“Ashley?”

The girl sighed back into the receiver. “Oh, master. That was wonderful. I’m so in love with you. I can’t wait to be yours.” Her voice was filled with devotion. Ben smiled.

“Who’s this Jack person?”

“Oh, master, you mean James? He’s just a guy I started seeing recently. I had thought that I was falling in love with him, but that was until I met you. Please! Tell me to do something! I just love doing what you tell me to.” Ashley’s pleading made Ben’s softening cock twitch slightly as Kate cleaned it with her mouth, lapping at his cum like a puppydog.

“Are you sure I don’t have to be worried about James competing with me?”

Ashley’s playful tone showed that she would probably be good in the sack. If she wasn’t, Ben thought, he could always modify her until she was. “Please, master! Don’t toy with me! I’ll do anything for you.” There was a pause. “Oh, did you want me to tell you to let you know when Annette came back home, Master?”

“Yes. Good. Alright. Here’s the plan. In a minute, you’re going to pass the phone to Annette, and I’m going to make sure that she won’t cause any problems. You’re going to clear your schedule for the week-end, cancel anything you have planned, and then shower. Make sure every part of you looks fantastic, and remember to give yourself an enema – I am going to enjoy all of your holes. Then put a really slutty sexy amount of make-up. Get into a really sexy outfit – don’t wear a bra, and wear only a black-lace thong. Write this address down. 1398 Howard Street. When you and Annette are ready, your going to call a cab and come to my address. I’m the only man in the house, and once my maid lets you in, you’re going to feel the need to express your utter devotion. I’m going to be your idol, your god. You’ll just be a plaything for my desires, and you’ll love every minute of it. Have you got all that, Ashley?”

There was a sharp intake of breath. “Yes, Master.” Ben smiled. This girl might be one of the few girls he could add to his personal collection, if her looks were anything like her voice.

“Good. One more thing. Annette is going to be submissive to you. She’s going to know that something isn’t right, but she’ll be horny and unable to disobey. Be firm. Be cruel. Be dominant. You’re her mistress, and you love humiliating her.”

Ashley moaned. “Yes, Master. I do love that.”

“Good. Now pass the phone to Annette, and once I’m done talking to her, you can start acting more like a dominatrix. But only with her – with me, you’re a submissive slut. Right?”

“Yesss. A submissive slut. Ohhhh, I can’t wait to be told what to do by you, Master.” There was a pause, and Ben heard Ashley call “Annette! Phone’s for you.”

The sweet voice Ben remembered from that night in the restaurant said “Hello?”

Kate was still kneeling between Ben’s knees, and his left hand played with her hair while his right hand held the phone.

“Annette. You’ll do anything you’re told, won’t you?”

“What? I . . . .”

“Say it.”

“I . . . I’ll do anything that . . . I’m told. What’s happening to me?”

“I’m not going to answer that question. Now, once I hang up the phone, you’re going to shower and shave your cunt so there’s just a small sexy patch of hair there. Then you’re going to put on your sexiest thong, and no bra, and dress like a real hooker. Do your make-up well. Wear long hoop earings. And obey Ashley completely. You’ll call her mistress. Obeying orders will turn you on immensely. Being humiliated will also turn you on – and you won’t remember that I told you that. In fact, you won’t remember this conversation, but you’ll be completely obedient to Ashley and me, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?” There was a pause, and then Annette’s voice breathed.

“Yes, Master.”

He hung up. The fun was just about to begin.