The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mr. Power’s Class – Part I

Synopsis: The first in a series that chronicles that follows the exploits (and exploitations!) of the cheesily named telepathic hedonist Ben Power. In this installment, Ben has gotten himself employed as a lecturer at a University. Every man and woman, even the extremely attractive and married graduate director, seems terribly anxious to please him. He enjoys her, and several students as well.

Kate Naton ran her hands through her short brown hair as she waited outside the Graduate Director’s office for her meeting. Why did administrators always keep her waiting? And the new professor whose appointment was before her didn’t seem to be talking at all. Prof. Harriot seemed to be doing all the talking. She smiled to herself. Patrick kept making fun of the new prof’s name.

Kate couldn’t eavesdrop as much as she’d like to, because the big oak door of Prof. Harriot’s office was closed. But it seemed like the woman was talking with her mouth full. This is weird, Kate thought.

If Kate could have seen inside the office, she would have been even more perplexed. Ben Power sat in Prof. Harriot’s arched leather office chair, his legs spread, reviewing his term-long contract. His pants and underwear were draped around his ankles, and Elizabeth Harriot’s mouth was bobbing up and down his hard cock. Her clothes were strewn around the room, and she was wearing only a black lace thong. Her C-size breasts would bounce up and down as she licked his long shaft with her tongue, and as she parted her lips to suck feverishly on the tip of his cock. Every once in a while, he would ask her a question, and she would answer it to the best of her ability (although it’s rather difficult to talk with a cock in your mouth). She had been instructed to keep him hard, but not let him cum until he told her to, and she did her best to obey. Ben laughed to himself. This had been a good idea. He glanced at the clock, made a quick mental sweep outside the office and felt Kate’s mind on the other side of the door. Better not keep her waiting, he thought. He reached for Elizabeth’s pen and signed the contract.

“Oh, thank you so much, Master Ben!” Elizabeth couldn’t contain herself. She had pleased her master. Ben smiled beneficently at her, and said “It’s true. You have pleased me Elizabeth. Now I will reward you by allowing you to swallow my cum.” Elizabeth felt her stomach lurch with excitement. She felt Ben’s hands gripping her hair as he forced her head up and down his cock, and she did her best to keep up with him, sucking his large organ and swallowing his seed for all she was worth.

As Elizabeth pleasured the man in front of her, a very small part of her mind drifted back to when she had first met him. She had been having dinner with her husband. It has been their anniversary, and in an effort to spice up their romantic life, Elizabeth had worn quite a bit more make-up than she normally did, had teased her shoulder-length raven black hair into a sexy bun, and had worn the tightest sheer black dress she could find. It had worked. Her husband’s eyes were glued to her body. Unfortunately for them both, someone else found himself attracted to her racy figure that evening.

Neither of them had noticed Ben walking around the restaurant slowly and calmly to find his latest victim. The reason for this was the same reason that no-one in the restaurant noticed him – Ben had projected to everybody that they would carry on and not notice anything unusual, but would do anything he told them to if he approached them. Elizabeth and her husband Mike thus ate quite calmly, while Ben moved around.

Once their dinner was finished, Elizabeth went to the washroom to powder her nose and make sure that she looked good for her husband. At first she didn’t notice the man with two nude women begging him to let them service him, but the man noticed her, and in the blink of an eye, Elizabeth was also on her knees offering herself and everything she owned to the man.

“Sir, my husband and I own a penthouse and you can live there and use me sexually.” The man considered her offer. Then Elizabeth brought out the big guns “I am in charge of the University Graduate Program – there are tons of hot girls who go to graduate school, and I can get you a job as a part-time lecturer. You can have all the girls you want.”

At this the man smiled cruelly and said “You’ve got a deal.”

Elizabeth’s train of thought was broken by Ben’s tight grip that pulled her mouth further onto his thick dick as he came. In a few moments, Elizabeth was zipping her master up and getting ready for her next appointment.

* * *

It sounded like the meeting was drawing to a close, so Kate knocked several times on the door to remind Professor Harriot that she was outside. After hearing the graduate director’s husky voice tell her to come in, Kate opened the door and walked in. Professor Harriot walked demurely over and said “Kate, this is the new guest lecturer, Prof. Power.” Kate smiled and extended her hand. Ben shook it, and gestured for her to sit down. Prof. Harriot had taken to leaning against her desk while the two chatted.

“So, I gather you’re near the end of your doctorate, Kate?”

“Yes, Professor. It’s been just wonderful, and I’m looking forward to having a class of my own. I’m here to talk about the term-long sessional teaching opportunity.” She smiled, but she had addressed her comment to Prof. Harriot. Her meeting had been with the graduate director, not with this nosy professor. But it was strange. Professor Harriot seemed interested in the conversation, but detached.

He smiled at her. There was something in his smile, she thought, as she adjusted her suit. She felt strangely naked in his presence. The normal pauses in conversation felt longer and longer. Kate squirmed in her chair. It was almost like he was completely in control of the situation.

“Ah, well. I’m sure you’re very professional. But, are you sure you aren’t more interested in being my part-time maid for the term? I’d pay you just under minimum wage, and you’d come primarily when I call. I’d use you often at parties, that sort of thing. How does that sound, Kate?” He paused, and let the question really sink in.

Kate took a moment to think. The question had really caught her off guard. Perhaps she might actually enjoy being his maid. It seemed perfectly reasonable. But Professor Power had started to speak again.

“It’s alright, Kate. Give it a moment. Think about it while you strip.”

Once again, Kate felt strange, felt like something inside her had been shifted. Then it passed, and the twenty-six year old woman began to undress, pondering the unexpected job offer that had just been given to her. She removed her suit-jacket, and then began to unbutton her blouse. She didn’t notice Professor Harriot slowly close the door of her office, as she put her blouse on the chair and began to unzip her skirt. She removed her panties, and was just about to undo her bra, when Professor Power said: “That’s enough, Kate. You can stop.” The woman looked at Ben questioningly, and then hastened to obey as he continued talking. “Stand at attention.” Instantly, like a reflex, Kate did as she was told. Before she could question this strange action, however, Ben started to speak again. “You’re a mannequin. You don’t think. You don’t move of your own volition. Your body does, however, follow my directions.”

Instantly Kate’s mind became a blank slate. She thought about nothing. Mannequins don’t think, after all. She stood at attention, perfectly still. Ben chuckled. “Raise your arms in front of you.” He laughed as her body performed his suggestion. She stood, totally nude except for her bra and her shoes and socks, with her arms stretched out in front of her, parallel to the ground. He walked behind her and removed her bra, and then slid it along her arms before putting it on the chair. “Move your arms to the side, but keep them parallel to the ground. And spread your legs.” The mannequin that used to be Kate complied instantly. She stood, as if she had been frozen in the middle of a jumping-jack. He surveyed her body, both with his eyes and with his hands.

Had she been able to think, she would have blushed at the position she was now in. As it was, she stared placidly straight ahead of herself. Ben admired her body. He liked the way her brunette hair was cut in a cute boy-ish style. She had smallish pert breasts, and her ass was nice and thin. He ran a hand along one of her nipples and watched it slowly harden. Then his hand moved down between her legs. Because of her wide-legged stance, Kate’s vagina was opened slightly. He ran his fingers through her pubic hair (rather too much for his liking.) It took only a moment, but he had made up his mind. He would take her.

He turned towards Elizabeth, who had, as instructed, been calmly watching the proceedings. “Is she single?” Elizabeth’s answer was swift. “No, Master. She has a partner.” Ben’s eyes raised themselves, slightly. “A female partner?” “No, Master. A male partner. Patrick something.” Ben chuckled. He realized that he could have just read her mind, but he found conversation a lovely, civilized habit. “I suppose that partner is the ‘p.c’ term, these days, isn’t it, slave?” Elizabeth smiled and said “Yes, it is.”

Ben took a moment to delve into Kate’s thoughts, while he stroked her pliant face. It would have been simpler if she hadn’t had a boyfriend. He would have preferred just to take her home right now. But still, he thought, what is life without such lovely complexities?

“Kate. You are now awake. You still won’t move until I tell you, but can otherwise speak and react to what I say. Oh, and you can move your head.” Then he snapped his fingers in front of her statuesque face. She blinked a couple times, and then was about to say something before she was interrupted by Professor Power.

“You seemed to have spaced out, there.”

Kate did feel like she had spaced out. Surely something about her current situation was bizarre, but she couldn’t figure out what it was. Professor Power was behind her now, caressing her ass with one hand. His other hand reached around her body and played gently but cruelly with her right nipple.

“Have you thought about my offer? It really does seem very lucky that your appointment was right after mine, and that you had to interrupt us with your gentle and persistent knocking, doesn’t it? Otherwise I wouldn’t have wanted to reward your persistence by giving you such a nice job offer?”

Kate thought about what he said while he fondled her. The occasional camera flash from Professor Harriot made it hard to concentrate. She guessed that he was right. She was really lucky. She really would like to be his maid.

He whispered sensuously in her ear “Of course, being my maid, you’d do absolutely anything I’d say, wouldn’t you?”

This time, Kate didn’t hesitate. “Yes. Absolutely. It’s really lucky that my appointment was right after yours, otherwise I would have only been a teacher and not a maid.”

“Call me sir, Kate.” He licked her ear.

“Yes, sir.” He snapped his fingers, and sat back down in his chair, and Kate found that she could move again. He motioned for her to sit down in the chair, which she did.

“Of course. We’d need to agree on several things before we started.” He paused, and Kate nodded, enthusiastically. It was important that her employer be pleased. “You would wear a French maid’s uniform. I would want it tight and slutty-looking.” She blushed slighty, but still nodded to his request. She really wanted the job now. “You’d also shave your entire crotch. Maids don’t deserve to have pubic hair.” Kate was now blushing furiously. “And I’d have to come up with some kind of arrangement with your –” here he sneered the word “– partner, Patrick, who keeps making fun of my name.” Kate wondered how her new employer would know such a thing, and watched as his eyes roamed her nude body. She spread her legs and arched her back, to enhance his pleasure. That was what maids did, after all.

Ben chuckled to himself. Poor Patrick would find himself totally okay with his girlfriend moonlighting as a maid and a plaything. “I’d need you to come quite promptly when I call. Does all this sound acceptable, Kate?”

Kate swallowed slowly. At first, she didn’t exactly like the kind of demands that he was making of her, but the more she thought about it, the more they seemed perfectly normal. She spoke up “Yes, sir. That all sounds great.”

“Good. Write down your address and I’ll come by in 2 days to pick you up. Until then, tell your . . . partner . . . nothing. Don’t show him your shaven cunt, or the french maid’s outfit.”

Ben stood up and offered his hand to the nude woman, and Kate quickly rose and shook it with her own. He smiled at her, and then, as if on an afterthought, said “Actually, Kate. There’s another way I’d like to seal this little deal.”

With a minute, Prof Harriot’s desk had been cleared of everything on it, and Kate was lying on top of it, her stomach touching the cold wood as her newest employer pounded his hard organ into her ass again and again.