The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mr. Power’s Class

Part III: Playtime and a little Yoga

Ashley’s eyes fluttered open when she heard the sound Annette groaning huskily in time with the harsh, percussive sound of flesh slapping together. They were fucking again. As that knowledge filled her mind, the nearly frantic arousal came back, and with it, an awareness of her body. Her left hand started snaking in and out of her cunt, teasing her clit every once in a while. Other than that, she couldn’t move. And even though she was ferociously horny – she couldn’t cum at all. The need for orgasm just got greater and greater, but the orgasm itself never came. But he had said this would happen as part of her punishment. He had left her as she was the whole night, unable to move (except to tease herself), unable to speak, unable to be anything but a slave who masturbates while watching her master. And as a punishment, he had forced her to watch him have his way with Annette (who quickly stopped protesting and began assuming whatever position she was told to). Ashley was incredibly horny. She needed to cum, and watching this man dominate Annette, Ashley couldn’t suppress the wish that he’d fuck her roughly, command her roughly, instead of her Asian friend.

When she and Annette had arrived last night at his lavish penthouse, dressed like sluts, it had looked like Annette would be playing second fiddle to Ashley. Ben had told them to pose nude for him, and both girls took off what little clothing they were wearing to obey. Ashley’s red hair looked stunning, and she knew it, as she cupped her breasts and showed off her sexy abs and her wonderful patch of dark red pubic hair. She remembered how she had been attracted to James, her now ex-boyfriend, before Ben phoned and re-oriented her priorities. Now she only wanted to please him, to let him use her attractive body for his pleasure.

Annette, also wearing a little too much make-up, also looked a pretty picture. It was obvious that she was extremely horny – Ben’s command for her to get off on being dominated seemed to be working. Her long and straight black hair looked beautiful, and her gorgeous dark eyes and full lips were slightly puckered as she posed. Her breasts were full, and her little slit of dark pubic hair begged to be touched. But Annette, though unable to disobey and hopelessly horny, was aware that something was drastically wrong. She knew that Ashley had a boyfriend, and that she herself had a fiancé! And yet it was obvious that this man could bend them both to his will. As she thought about this, she felt another twitch of arousal in her pussy, which was bare. She saw the man watching her.

Then the man snapped his fingers, and Annette and Ashley found themselves completely unable to move, and fully able to think and remember everything. The man questioned them both about their deepest desires, while stroking and evaluating their bodies. He let both women know that one of them would share his bed for the night, while the other be frozen masturbating while watching them have sex. Both women were absolutely petrified. After being poked and stroked, Ben motioned to Kate (who was standing nearby), and she turned down the lights and turned on the stereo. Ben sat down, and Ashley found herself sinking down to her knees with her head between his legs. She bent over and took his warm hard cock in her mouth and started giving him the most sensuous blowjob she had ever given anyone. Annette found herself dancing in time with the music. Her body wasn’t under her control, and she was dancing helplessly like a stripper. What was worse, she had a ditsy smile pasted onto her face, like she actually enjoyed performing like this. Soon she replaced Ashley, and sensuously began slurping and sucking on Ben’s cock. Ashley took up the erotic dance, and even though she too was fully aware of what was going on, for all appearance’s sake she looked like a horny, ditzy hooker.

After a while, Ben snapped his fingers, and both women stopped and stood next to each other, starring straight ahead, with their legs slightly spread and their hands on their breasts. Ben looked at each of them, and prepared to make his final evaluation. He snapped his fingers, and the women blinked, and then thought about nothing at all. Their minds were frozen – when he next snapped his fingers, neither would be aware of any time having passed.

Kate began to take pictures of each of the girls, in case he wanted at some point to give one of them as a gift to one of his friends. An odd thought flashed through the graduate student turned maid’s mind; she remembered standing nude in Professor Harriot’s office having pictures taken of herself, and wondered whether she should be doing this. But then the feeling passed, and she continued doing her wonderful job. She moved behind Annette to get a picture of her nice firm ass.

Ben motioned for Kate to stop, and then moved up to Ashley. He was naked, and his hard cock pulsed with anticipation. He lined up his cock with her pussy, and gently pushing himself inside her. Ashley’s face was calm and impassive, and she had no idea that she was being violated. Ben enjoyed the feel of her pussy instinctively clutching his cock, and then he withdrew and moved behind her and penetrated her ass. He smiled, as there was no reaction from that action either.

Then he moved over and lined his cock up with Annette’s pussy, she too was unable to think or move, and had no idea that her pussy was about to be invaded. Ben pushed deep inside her, and revelled at how tight she was. This was it; Annette had won. He withdrew, and put his robe back on, and snapped his fingers.

The girls blinked, and immediately dismissed any soreness they had in their pussies. Ashley wondered for a moment why her ass hurt, but then put those thoughts to the back of her mind. Ben explained his decision to the two naked women.

And so, for the rest of the night, Ashley masturbated towards a release that never came while watching every aspect of their hot sex – Annette’s long black hair swinging wildly as she crouched on all fours while the man fucked her roughly, occasionally slapping her ass and making her cry out with pain. Ashley watched his hard cock penetrate Annette’s wet cunt, wondering how it was possible for a woman to be so wet, so ready for a man, at a moment’s notice. Annette still had on her silver hoop earings from last night, and they jiggled left and right as the man rammed her hard. Each time, Annette started off clearly protesting as she was violated, then, inevitably, as the pleasure became too much for her bear, she grunted and begged the man in harsh, ragged breaths to continue, to fuck her harder. Ashley was forced to watch her friend’s resistence wear down each time, until the poor Asian woman became resigned and even willing to succumb to her fate as a toy. She let herself be manipulated into position after position. A couple hours ago, Ashley was woken by the sound of Mr. Power calmly moaning while Annette dutifully licked and sucked gently on his cock and his balls while she stroked herself, a glazed and dull look on her face. Ashley had never watched a lot of porn, but she could feel inside her how erotic this was, how Annette herself was repelled intellectually by what she was doing, but couldn’t help loving how he tasted, loving the feel of him inside her mouth. And of course, Ashley had to watch as he grasped Annette by the hair while he came, almost chocking her with his cum. Now the man had with her on her knees facing him, and Ashley watched as Annette fucked the man wildly, screaming out “Yes! Oh, god, yes!”

Ben laughed as he came in Annette’s tight snatch. He had been holding her shoulders – gripping would actually have been a better term, and occasionally he would bite hard into her shoulder or her neck and listen to her gasp in both pain and pleasure. The poor beautiful Asian girl looked drugged, she was so clouded by the constant pleasure she had been experiencing. Having had his orgasm, Ben left go of her shoulders and gave her a light push back down to the bed. Annette flopped down and moaned, spreading her legs together, and instantly collapsed into a dreamless sleep. Ben looked at her, lying on her back, her straight and beautiful black hair was spread over the silk sheets. It was time for the finale.

He flipped Annette onto her stomach, and willing himself to be hard again, penetrated her firm and beautiful ass in a moment. Annette gasped, and both of her hands snaked down into her cunt. She masturbated while being fucked up the ass. Ben listened to her heavy breathing as he fucked her, slowly at first, but slowly harder and faster. There were no moans of protest. There was no resistence. She was his. He licked her ear and whispered “Annette. Tell me what you are.” Annette didn’t even wait before whispering back “I’m your pet. I’m your servant. I’m yours to play with.” He bit her ear and listened to her yelp of pain. He continued fucking her and reached under to cup her breasts. While he fucked her ass he pinched her nipples. And Annette continued moaning. It was clear that she was experiencing both pain and pleasure, but she did nothing to prevent Ben from having his way with her.

Annette knew that she was his plaything. He was fucking her roughly, where only half a day before, she had been happily in love with her fiancé in a loving and equal relationship. As Ben lifted her so they were both kneeling, and continued fucking her ass, Annette realized for the first time that she really had no choice at all in what Ben did with her. She would trade an equal relationship for the opportunity to serve and obey and be humiliated by this man. Her needs no longer mattered. She squeezed her ass so that she’d be tighter for him, and heard him groan in pleasure. Then he came inside her ass, and withdrew to lie down on his back. Annette, exhausted, fell back into her sleep.

He glanced over at Ashley. She was watching him, her exquisitely made up face only slightly tarnished by sweat. Her hand was just moving away from her cunt. He smiled cruelly at her, and she found herself getting up from her chair and climbing onto his bed. Despite herself, she hoped that he’d fuck her and let her cum. “Lick me clean, slave. You may touch yourself.” And while he lay there, Ashley licked and cleaned his cock. She tasted Annette’s cum, but the taste that she thought would revolt her only turned her on more. She began to masturbate. Then, to her utter disappointment, the man whose name she didn’t even know pushed her head back and off his cock. “Time to shower. Come with me.”

He stood naked in the large shower, and Ashley stood facing him. Then she realized what her function was. She turned around and turned on the water. As soon as she turned back, she felt his hands on her waist, positioning her against the shower wall. Her eyes fluttered as the hot water dripped off both her and him, and she mutely murmured “no, I . . .”

But the then she felt the pressure of his cock on her pussy-lips, and

After jack-hammering her against the tiles of his lavish shower, Ben let her wash his body. Before he started to shave, he looked at his watch. It was 8:30 in the morning. While Ashley woke up Annette and told her to get ready for what Ben had planned for the rest of the weekend, Ben skipped out and left both girls under the stewardship of Kate. His destination was a yoga studio across the street from his lavish apartment.

He knew that his latest conquest would be there. She was always there early – she had to be, to open up the studio and teach the class. Ben smiled as he opened the door, remember the first time he had beheld Candace Lean. Aside from being physically fit, she was an astounding yoga teacher. You wouldn’t guess, though, because she looked exactly like a soccer mom. Around 40, with died blonde hair and blue eyes, Candace was one of the few older women who Ben really found attractive. He had decided to make her his newest pet one class when she took off her running top, revealing a tight tank top that left nothing to his imagination. His resolve had been further strengthened when she bent over to help him into a pose and his eyes were able to enjoy looking at her breasts beneath her pink tank top.

He walked into the studio, and smiled at a couple of the other women who were taking their shoes off and going into their dressing room. Candace wasn’t by the receptionist desk, which meant that she must be changing into her typically tight but slightly teasing yoga clothes. Ben smiled, and was glad that he had the foresight to change before leaving his apartment.

Ben walked into the women’s dressing room saw several women in various states of undress. None of them found his presence strange; by now they were used to him enjoying their bodies while they were changing. The attractive ones, both married and single, struck poses while he sized up their anatomy. None of them found this bizarre, they just knew that they should make this nice man perfectly happy. Among the posing women Ben saw the adorable short-haired redhead from last week, the woman who he had fucked so thoroughly while her husband was waiting outside, and walked up to her. She was standing with her back to him, topless, putting on some tight shorts. He walked up to her and put his hands on her firm small breasts, burying his face in her perfumed red hair and thrusting his pelvis against her firm ass. “Did you miss me, my dear Angela?”

Angela didn’t have time to respond, because just as she had opened her mouth, Ben slid his right hand inside her shorts and brushed her clit and her thin line of red pubic hair. For the whole week she had been very horny, and her new husband had been all too happy to fulfil her needs, unaware that whenever she fucked him, she was fantasizing about being fucked by Ben. She moaned, and her now wet pussy-lips ached to be touched. She turned her head towards him, and as he kissed her and fondled her body, he laughed to think that whenever she fucked her husband she would think of him. She had been a devoted young wife, until he got to her.

Just as he was about to go farther with Angela, Candace came out of the locker area, all decked out in her yoga clothes her straight blond hair impeccable and flowing. They were tight and revealing, just like he had thought. Ben whispered to Angela that he’d have fun with her later, and send her off to finish changing with a smack on her bottom that made her yelp. He turned towards the tall blond woman who smiled pleasantly at him and said quite calmly “Hi Ben. Would you like your usual blowjob before class?” Candace had given him quite a number of blowjobs before teaching the smallish class. She thought it was perfectly normal, and didn’t think of informing her husband of this little . . . wrinkle. By now she gotten used to teaching with the taste of cum in her mouth. But before she could bend down, she felt his hands cupping her ass and drawing her close to him. And she could protest, he whispered into her ear “Yes I would, Candace. But I’d also like something a little more from you. And you’re going to do it. You’re going to do it happily, and it’s going to turn you on. You do what I tell you, don’t you?”

A strange thing happened inside Candace’s mind. While she knew that giving Ben a blowjob was perfectly fine, cupping her ass as he had just been doing was totally unacceptable. She was married! No-one treated her like this. Then, as Ben started speaking, Candace had the intense desire to listen intently to what he was saying. And as he spoke, she found herself agreeing completely with him – she really would do whatever he said, and it was already starting to turn her on. She felt that familiar tingle in her crotch. She whispered back in Ben’s ear “Yes, Ben, I do what you tell me.” Saying that made her even more wet. She got down on her knees and took his cock in her mouth.