The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Morningview Psychiatric Hospital

Chapter 4:

That bitch. That bitch betrayed her! She had no idea what changes had been made to her mind this time. She was already feeling the urge to have sex... to feel those probes inside her and their waves of pleasure. She couldn’t dwell on that. She had to get out of this place.

She wasn’t in her cell. She was in a room of some kind, with a normal door! Under the sheet she was nude. She’d have to find clothing somewhere.

She tried the door. It opened. She found herself in an empty corridor. The only doors were the one that led to the room she woke up in, and another one at the end of the corridor. She walked over, and opened it.

Inside was a room with a table. There was a young man strapped to it. A blindfold covered his eyes. A gag covered his mouth. Apart from the straps and one of those collars, he was nude.

She looked around the table, but saw no way to undo the straps. She looked around the room.

“What’s your game here Doctor?”

No answer.

She looked at the man, particularly at his cock. His big meaty cock... No, she wouldn’t. She couldn’t... Okay she could, she easily could, but she wouldn’t. But...the urge was getting stronger.

“You’re trying to turn me into a sex addict like Chloe! It’s not gonna work! I’ll fight you! I’ll fight you and win!”

She ran out of the room and back to the room she woke up in. There was no place to go, and the urge was getting stronger. She started fondling her breasts, which soon progressed to furious masturbating. It was no use, she couldn’t cum.

Trembling with sexual frustration, she made her way back to the room where the man was.

“I’m sorry, whoever you are. I’m gonna have to do something I don’t wanna do.”

She started fondling the man’s cock. It quickly responded to the touch of her hands.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this to you. I’m so sorry, but I need it... I need you inside me.”

She climbed onto the table and guided his cock to her pussy. She lowered herself onto it. It felt so-damn-good! She was impaling herself on his cock and it felt just so damn good. The man helplessly grunted and moaned.

“Oh! Oh! I’m! Oh! Sorry! But! Oh! Ohh! I need. Ohh! I need this! Ohh! I need you! Ohhh! Yes! I’m gonna cum! OH YES! YES! YEESSS!!”

She looked over this man. His cock glistened with her love juices now. His body was very handsome. His face had the start of a beard. She couldn’t see his eyes. She touched his cheek.

“You’re very handsome, whoever you are. I’m sorry I had to...force myself on you. They uh, they made me. See they’re giving me these drugs to make me horny, and this collar around my neck doesn’t let me cum by myself so I have to have someone fuck me.”

He moaned softly.

“I wish I could take that gag off you, but these straps, I can’t undo them. I’m sorry.”

He moaned again, sounding sad.

“I know. Even if I could get you free, we’re trapped in here. There’s my room, and a hallway that leads to this room.”

She leaned over him and felt his face. “They had to get us in here somehow. I’m gonna go look for a way out.”

She left the room and started feeling along the corridor, looking for a hidden door. The walls were smooth and felt solid. She went back to the room she woke up in and felt along the walls. She found the seam for a hidden door, but found no way to open it. There was a plate of food sitting on her bed.

“So what is this? I fuck that guy and then you feed me?”

No answer.

She looked at the plate of food, picked it up and started eating it. The chicken and rice tasted a bit odd, but she was too hungry to care.

She began to feel sleepy. She set the food down and climbed into bed. The food was probably drugged. Something gave way in her mind. She didn’t care anymore. They had her confined, pumped full of sex hormones, and the damned collar prevented her from even raging about it. Dr. Marr had won. She was giving up.

As she laid on the bed, sleep starting to overtake her, she thought about what lay ahead. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. Sex actually felt very good. Having that warm meaty cock inside her felt so good. The way it throbbed pulsed as he shot his load into her... Her fate could have been worse...

She woke up in a new room. It was different from the last room. It looked like her cell, but it was bigger. Someone was in a bed next to her. She got up and looked at the figure next to her. He was wearing one of the collars. At first she didn’t recognize his face. Then she got an idea... She covered his eyes with her hand, and it clicked.

“Oh my god it’s you!”

The man’s eyes fluttered open. He sat up and looked around.

“Hm, Well at least these are better accommodations.”

He looked at her. “Wait, are you the girl from, uh, last night?”

She lowered her head. “Y-yeah... I’m sorry, but they forced me...”

“I know.” he replied.

They looked at each other for a moment. He tilted his head. “Wait, I’ve seen you somewhere...”

She sighed. “Darla Stevenson. Famous children’s book author, and probably one of your jackoff fantasies, right?”

“Well, rape fantasies...”

“What?”

“I was committed here for holding three women hostage, raping them, and trying to build a harem. When the police took me down, I pleaded insanity and ended up here.”

“Wait, I read about you in the news, shortly before they came and took me away. You’re Wayne Stromberg! You... you kept one woman hooked to tubes.”

He lowered his head. “Yeah, that was me.”

“Oh god I fucked a sick rapist bastard!”

“...You and about 5 other women since I was committed here. I guess it’s part of the treatment plan they have for me...Showing me what it’s like...”

“Showing you what it’s like?”

“Yeah. They give me that sex therapy, pump me full of hormones then have women who are also pumped full of hormones rape me. But... you’re different. You apologized. You showed me affection afterward. It’s a... really weird feeling.... I’m not used to it. But... Eh forget it.”

“But what?”

“But I think I liked it, when you touched my face and told me I was handsome.”

She looked at him, looked at the floor, then looked at him again. “You are handsome.”

“Thanks.”

“It’s starting again.”

“Yeah, I feel it too.” he replied.

“Oh god we’re gonna have to have sex...”

“Let’s just, uh, masturbate each other. We can’t get off by ourselves, but we can get each other off.”

“...O...okay... Okay I’ll just, uh, I’ll just rub your cock until you cum and you play with my clit until I cum.”

That started out as the plan, but something came over her and she found herself grabbing him and kissing him. Soon they were having all out sex on one of the beds. It wasn’t long before they both came.

The next thing she knew, he was holding her. She looked up at him and blinked. “Mmm, have you ever held a girl like this before?”

“No, not really.”

“Well, you’re pretty good at it.”

“Thanks. I think..., um, I think if I would have known a girl like you when I was a kid, maybe I wouldn’t have done what I did.”

“Why did you do it?”

His face took on a thoughtful expression. “I was a late bloomer, I hit puberty later then most, and... had a very rough time because of it. I was referred to as the skinny nerdy kid. Well, eventually I grew up, and became the man I am now. I wanted to show women just what a nerd was capable of.”

He let out a long sigh. “But, I did some...terrible things.”

Things fell into a routine for Darla and Wayne. They’d wake up, have sex, have their morning shower, and have breakfast. Sex therapy was at 10 AM. Darla had given up trying to keep track of the changes made to her mind. She just wanted the pleasure from it now. Then she’d be cleaned up and led back to her cell. Her new cellmate would be there and they talked for a bit, then usually had sex.

One day out of the blue, they were both taken to Dr. Marr’s office. Dr. Marr sat behind his desk. He smiled as they entered.

“So, how have things been going with you two these past couple weeks?”

Darla sighed. “What is there to say? You won. You’ve turned me into a slut just like Chloe.”

“And you Wayne?”

“Um, well doctor, I feel, ummmm, more peaceful. It’s uh, it’s weird, but being here I know I can’t harm anyone, which makes me feel safe around Darla. I never, ever, want to hurt her, and with this collar on, I know that I can’t.”

Dr. Marr smiled at him. “You’re more in control of yourself then you know Wayne. Your collar hasn’t been active for two days. Go on, bang your fist on my desk if you wanna test it.

He did just that, then looked at his fist with nervousness. “I-I’m afraid doctor. I’m afraid I’ll do something bad to Darla. I don’t want to, but I’m afraid I will.”

“Sex therapy isn’t just about making you conform to what society wants you to behave like. It’s also about giving you the tools you need to function in life. In your case Wayne, it’s better impulse control. We’re going to be tapering both of you off the sex hormones now, and once we do I’m sure the relationship between the two of you will start to grow beyond the sexual pleasure you two give to each other.”

“What about my collar?” Darla asked.

“Yes, I think both of your collars can come off now.”

He clicked an icon on his computer, and both their collars popped open. After pulling hers off and dropping it on the floor, she looked around. She was freed of the collar, but the two orderlies in the room reminded her that it would be easy to have it put back on her.

“I have a question for you Darla. Do you still wish to kill off your book characters?”

A small surge of defiance hit her. “Oh yes...Doctor. In the worst way imaginable.” She grinned evilly at him.

“Then I think it’s time I gave you this back.” He handed her a laptop. It was the laptop she used to take with her when she traveled. It had all her stories on it.

“You mean, you’re okay with me killing them off?”

“Sure. In fact I think it would be very therapeutic for you to do so. It’ll give you closure, something you’ve needed ever since that night when Boris raped you.”

She took her laptop. “Okay, I have a question for you.”

“Go ahead.”

“Why the thing with Chloe? Why did you have her play along with me?”

He leaned back in his chair. “Chloe is one of the most valuable people we have at our disposal here. She is actually a patient here, but that allows her to take the patients side, and allows us to take advantage of the initial resentment patients have towards our staff. She was someone you interacted with, someone you formed a plan with, and someone who got you out of your cell. She and the impulse limiting collar forced you to function in ways different then what you were used to. It was really the first phase of your recovery, and you responded better then you would have with the traditional doctor patient relationship.”

She sat there. She looked at Wayne, then looked at Dr. Marr. “So, now what happens?”

“We’re going to be moving you two into our minimum security wing. Your cell there will be more like an apartment. You’ll be able to leave and interact with other minimum security patients. You will be monitored, but as long as you two do all right, there will be minimal interference from us. Sex therapy will be reduced to once every two days, and it will focus on refining the tools and skills we have implanted in your minds.”