The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Morningview Psychiatric Hospital

Chapter 3:

Darla sat in Dr Marr’s office. She was both nervous and angry. What did he want with her? All she knew was he had his orderlies bring her there.

“Good morning Miss Stevenson. How have things here been going for you?”

“They’ve been going like shit. That’s how they’ve been going.”

“Well, since you’re such a high profile patient, I’ve been asked to personally oversee your treatment here. We will be having your first therapy session today.”

“You’re gonna fuck with my head like you’re trying to do to Chloe?”

“I will be guiding your mind towards recovery.”

“I will kill myself before I go back to trying to appease my so called...fanbase.”

Dr Marr smiled at her. “My goal is just to make you function in society. What you write, if you write, that will be up to you. I just want to make sure that when you leave here, you’re not found three months later living in squalor again.”

“Bull...shit. You’re in on this. You’re in on this! I see it now. My publisher is paying you to brainwash me so I’ll continue to write like a good little girl.”

Dr Marr just looked at her as she continued her subdued ranting.

“You must really be upset. That collar you’re wearing limits how angry you can get, and you’re really butting up against that limit.”

“Oh-you-have-no-idea...Doctor... If this collar was turned off, I would be strangling you right now.”

“I’m sure you would attempt it, but lets set this aside for now. We’ll pick it up later.”

“Please don’t do this to me. Please don’t do this to me. Please don’t do this to me.”

Begging in a soft voice was all she could manage. They had her in the chair now, and the collar had been connected to some computer. Once that happened, she lost total control of her body movements, and was strapped into the chair in a few moments. She felt the syringe in her arm, and the probes being pushed inside her. She wanted to scream, but only a soft moan escaped her lips.

The next thing she felt was pleasure. Her eyes widened and she started moaning loudly. She could barely think much less attempt any resistance to it. The probes went in and out, sending electrified waves of pleasure deep into her body. She felt on the verge of climax, but release wasn’t happening. She began to cry loudly. Why wasn’t she cumming yet? She felt it building... building, it was becoming unbearable.

Then orgasm hit and it was like her mind was swept away in a tsunami of pleasure. She was reduced to moaning softly. Her pupils went wide and she stared off into space....

When she came to she was back in her cell. The damn collar was still around her neck. Well, wait, she still hated the collar. That was a good sign. She still wanted to kill off her story characters, another good sign. Her mind seemed to be intact. Maybe she had fought it off somehow. She couldn’t fight forever though. She had to escape. Perhaps Chloe could help her.

She was drawn to a sort of...needy... feeling between her legs. The pleasure she had felt... she couldn’t resist that. She...needed more of it. Her hand went to her pussy. It felt good, no, it felt really good! She began to moan softly. Her fingers went in deeper. Before the rape, she used to masturbate alot, and she knew how to bring herself to a quick and satisfying orgasm.

Something was wrong though. It wasn’t building up. She was masturbating furiously but there was no release! She began to cry. She continued masturbating, just trying to have some kind of orgasm, but she couldn’t even achieve a small one.

Her cell door opened, and in walked Chloe.

“Oh honey, poor thing, it looks like they have your collar programmed to deny you an orgasm through self stimulation.”

“Please... Chloe, mmmmmm you have to help me!”

“Well, if you insist.”

She climbed on top of Darla and started playing with her nipples.

“N-no! I didn’t mean that! Ooooh...”

“You can’t cum by yourself, but I can make you cum...”

Her fingers entered Darla’s pussy. Darla threw her head back and moaned. She had never done this with another woman, and it was really weird, but it was working! She could feel an orgasm building!

“M-more! More Chloe! Yes! Put em in deeper! Fuck me! Oh...oh... oh...OH YES!!”

Finally a sweet sweet orgasm gave release to all her built up tension. Chloe smiled at her. “There we go, that oughta calm you down.”

“Mmmmm yessss... I needed that...”

“Yes. It’s the hormones they gave you honey. You’re gonna want sex a lot now.”

“N-no... No, Chloe... You gotta get me out of here! I don’t wanna end up like... uh, like...”

“Fucking the staff here like I do?”

“Yeah... Please, get me out of here before they turn me into a harem girl or something!”

“I’ll see what I can do. I’ll meet you here tonight after lights out. For now I gotta go. Try to keep from masturbating. It’ll do no good with the collar on, you’ll just be sexually torturing yourself.”

It was very hard for Darla to keep from masturbating. She’d find her hands making their way towards her needy pussy, then force them to stop. It took a lot of effort on her part to hold off, but she was proud of herself for managing it. They wanted her to want sex, but she was resisting them, for now. She just hoped and prayed that Chloe could get her out of there.

She paced around her cell, sat on her bed, and resisted the urge to sexually pleasure herself. It was almost as torturous as helplessly masturbating, but she was able to bear it. Finally hours later, the lights went out. She sat waiting for Chloe.

She was about to drift off when there was a knock on her door. Chloe looked at her through the window. “I’m back.” She punched in the code and opened the door. Under the labcoat, she was wearing a strap on dildo.

“W-why are you wearing that Chloe?”

“It’s been a few hours, and you wanna cum now don’t you?”

“Yeah but if you get this collar off me I can do it myself!”

“No no honey, here’s the deal. Last time I did it for you for free. This time you’re gonna pleasure me as I’m pleasuring you.”

“But I’m not a lesbian!”

“Does it really matter? I can tell from here you need it.”

She couldn’t say no. The urge to fuck was too strong and it was all she had thought about all day. Her pussy was already red and moist just from looking at that shiny black dildo.

“O...okay, just please be gentle...”

Next thing she knew she was lying on the bed. Chloe climbed on top of her. She felt the tip of the dildo touch her pussy. There was a soft moan as Chloe slowly pushed it in.

“That’s good, now, grab my breasts and start playing with them.”

Darla did as she asked. Slowly Chloe’s hips started moving. “Yes... yes, just like that... Pinch my nipples Darla... Ohhh yes...”

The speed picked up and soon they were both moaning loudly. Darla came quickly.

“Oh, oh no you don’t! I’m not done yet..... OHHH YES!... Okay... Okay I’m done...”

“So where are we going?”

“Dr Marr’s office. I know there’s a code to unlock the collars, but they haven’t told me. Luckily I know how to get into Dr Marr’s computer.”

“Ooh, his computer? Are there like, records of what he’s done to patients here?”

“Oh hell yeah.”

“What are the odds of sending them to the press? Letting the world know what they’ve been doing here? The public outrage would force this place to close down. Maybe even Dr Marr would be put on trial...”

“Mmm, it’s worth a shot.” Chloe replied.

A few secured doors later and they stood outside Dr Marr’s office. This door was locked with a regular lock. Form her labcoat, Chloe produced a key.

“Tell me he left his computer unlocked...” Chloe said

“Unlocked?”

“Yeah, I don’t know his password, and he changes it frequently, but often times he forgets to lock his computer before leaving his office... And it looks like this is one of those times!”

Chloe opened some folders, glanced at the contents then navigated deeper into the file system.

“Ah, these you might be interested in. Dr Marr’s early experiments.”

She brought up a video of a slightly younger Dr Marr, studying CAT scans of people’s brains before, and just after sex.

“Back in Victorian times, doctors used to sexually stimulate women who were hysterical. The act of sex turns off certain parts of a person’s mind, like the fear centers. And with that goes hysteria, resistance, fear, and agression. The mind opens up for a short time. Dr Marr started looking at ways to exploit this. The more he looked into it, the more he realized that there were many ways to use sexual pleasure to manipulate the mind. With the right stimulation, at the right focus and intensity, he found that he could even change neural pathways.”

Chloe brought up another video. This one showed Dr Marr working on what looked like a prototype of the sex chair. He started talking to the camera. ”The main device is complete, but the software I wrote for it is buggy. The machine will stimulate any area of the brain I want, but the software I programmed is not sophisticated enough to keep up with the speed and complexity of the human mind.

“Dr Marr had the basic hardware laid out, but the software he wrote wasn’t up to the job of utilizing it fully. He came to a dead end and was about to give up.” Chloe said.

“Then what happened?” Darla asked.

Chloe looked at the filenames and clicked on another video. This brought up a video of a woman strapped into the chair, panting and moaning. Darla looked at it closely. The woman’s hair was shorter, but her pale body looked very familiar.

“Oh my god that’s you!”

“Yes... I became Dr Marr’s guena pig. He spent two years experimenting on me, perfecting the device, testing the new software protocols.”

“Wait, software protocols?”

“The ones I designed...”

Darla suddenly had a very bad feeling. “W-why did he use you?”

Chloe smiled and brought up another video. It showed her strapped into the chair. She was talking to Dr Marr.

There’s got to be a better way Chloe. You’re too valuable to me to risk damaging you.”

“Well you could try recruting some volunteers, but none of them would really know what’s going to happen. I do. I know exactly where and how it’s gonna work on me. Besides, it’s better if you accidentally screw me up then some other poor girl.”

Darla backed away from the computer. “That’s why you have so much freedom here. You’re in on this! Oh god! You’re not a patient! You work for him!”

“That’s not entirely true.” a male voice said.

Darla whipped around to see Dr Marr standing behind her. Suddenly she felt the prick of a needle. The world around her faded to black.

“So that’s why I think paring her with him will be a good idea.” Chloe said.

“Yes. I agree. I wonder if it might be too much for her when she learns the truth about him, but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.”

“Yeah. Oh, I think she’s waking up Doctor.”

Darla found herself strapped into the sex chair. Dr. Marr and Chloe were looking at her.

“Welcome back Darla.” Dr. Marr said.

Darla looked over at Chloe, who was still dressed in a doctor’s labcoat, but with a patients jumpsuit now under it.

“Why... Chloe? Why?”

“Because you really need help honey. I saw it the moment I turned your collar off.”

“N-no, why did you let him? Why did you let him...do those things to you?”

“There’s a man out there who suffers from severe bipolar type II, and ADHD. He used to self medicate with drugs. He was homeless. Using the machine that Dr. Marr built and I perfected, this man now has a good job, a wife, a son who is thankfully free of his fathers defects, and they’re expecting a daughter in a few months... This man is my brother.”

Chloe smiled. “On the days when I’m stable, sometimes I go and visit them. Little Julian just loves his Aunt Chloe.”

“Days when you’re stable?”

“Yes. They don’t give me sex therapy to try and break me. I just made that up. They give it to me to keep me somewhat sane.”

“Please, you don’t need to do this, Ow!” Another syringe went into her arm.

“Please don’t. I’m better now! I swear I am! I’ll be good!”

They didn’t listen. The helmet went over her head, the probes went inside her, and the sexual stimulation began.