The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Morningview Psychiatric Hospital

Chapter 5:

The minimum security wing was more like a cross between an apartment complex, a shopping mall, and an outdoor courtyard bordered by a chainlink fence.

“Here’s how this works. The minimum security wing is kind of like a training ground for real life. It’s geared to represent a segment of life for a low to mid income American ctitzen.”

“What? I could probably buy the land this building sits on!”

“Miss Stevenson, I know you’re financially very well off, but one of the reasons your income credits will be limited here is to teach you better resource management. You’ll have to think carefully about what you buy her.”

The orderly led them to their apartment. “Here we are. the place is pretty empty right now. You’ll be responsible for furnishing it with the credits you have. Here.”

She handed each of them what looked like a plain white credit card.

“The credits work like money does in the real world. Each of you have 1500 credits on your card. An additional 300 credits are added every Friday. Use them to buy items in the mall area.”

They looked around the apartment. It was nearly empty except for a toilet in the bathroom, a refrigerator and stove in the kitchen, and a card reading machine hanging on the kitchen wall.

“Um, well I guess the first thing we need to do is, uh, buy furniture?” Wayne asked.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

Outside their apartment they met a young blonde woman.

“Hi, I’m Mary! You two must be new here.”

“Yeah. They left us with an empty apartment.”

“Well in that mall area over there, they have a furniture store. You select what you want, they deduct credits then they move it into your apartment.” Mary said.

“Where should we put the furniture? I’m used to living in a much larger place. There deosn’t seem to be enough room for everything we need.” Darla said to Wayne.

“Eh, couch and TV in the living room, table and chairs in the kitchen. Bed in the bedroom.”

“But, like, how should it be set up?”

“Well, you guys could come take a look at my apartment if you want, give yourself some ideas maybe.” Mary said.

Mary’s apartment/cell at first glance looked like a nice little living space, but something was off. There were several tables. Every table has something sitting on it that was in the exact center of the table. The kitchen table had several objects, all arranged in the exact center of the table. There was a book case placed against the wall, in the exact center of the wall. Each shelf had the same number of books on it, all of them placed in the center of the shelf and sorted by height.

Darla took one of the books off the shelf and looked at it. Mary immediately went from friendly chatting with Wayne to silently staring at Darla.

“What?”

“Please put that back.”

“Uh, okay...”

Darla set it back on the shelf. Mary looked at the shelf, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then she went over to the shelf and put the book back in its place in the exact center of the shelf. She then examined it for several seconds, nudging it just a tiny bit forward, then back until its spine lined up perfectly with the other books. She walked back over to Wayne and resumed their conversation.

“What in the fuck is her problem?!” Darla asked as she and Wayne looked at furniture.

“Severe OCD, with violent tendencies. I heard about her from another inmate when I first got here. She nearly starved to death because she thought her food was contaminated. When someone came to check up on her they did kinda like what you did and moved something out of its place. She went berserk, which put her in here.”

“Oh... Um, that couch looks nice.”

“It’s 360 credits. That one’s nice too, it’s only 200.”

“Nah that couch is ugly. Come on it’s 360 out of what, 3000 credits between the two of us?”

“Wow! It’s so different from how it looked this morning!” Darla said.

“Yeah, it’s a lot more...cozy?”

“It looks like a home now. A really small home, but yeah, a home.” She paused for a second. “I can’t believe we did this. I can’t believe we picked out all this and got it set up. Now what do we do?”

“Eat? I’m hungry.”

“Yeah, me too.” She slid her card in the reader. “Um, 26.3 credits left.”

“42 on mine. We have to make this last until the end of the week. Looks like we’re eating cheap. I guess we’ll have to buy something and cook it.”

Darla stared at him blankly. “Um, I got rich at 14, never had to cook... but, I’ve seen people cook. It can’t be that hard.”

Famous last words. Somehow the steaks went from raw to burnt to a crisp in an instant. It was too much for Darla to handle. She sank into one corner of the kitchen and started crying.

“I’m not cut out for this!! WHY THE HELL AM I HERE?! My real world is a mansion and millions of dollars at my disposal! WHY ARE THEY FORCING ME TO LIVE LIKE THIS?!”

“Oh SHUT UP YOU RICH BITCH! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO—” Wayne stopped in mid sentence. He looked at her, then started walking towards her.

As he approached, he looked like he was going to hit her or maybe cover her mouth and rape her. Instead, he sat down next to her and started speaking.

“It’s better if we fail in here, then getting back out into the real world and failing there.”

She looked up at him. “...Yeah... I guess so. I’m sorry. I’m not used to this, and I don’t see the point. I mean, I have money, I don’t need to learn how to be thrifty and manage limited resources.”

“Yeah, you probably don’t. But it’s not a bad skillset to have just in case. Out of college I made due on $7 an hour working a 32 hour work week until I got a job s a chemical engineer.”

“Well, since you have more experience then me, what are we gonna do about dinner?”

“Well, I know how to cook a little bit.” Wayne replied.

“Or you guys could enjoy take out, my treat.”

Chloe stood in their doorway wearing jeans and a tee shirt. She held up a paper bag. “Burgers and curly fries right here!”

“Man, I haven’t had a fucking burger in weeks!”

“Yeah, it’s pretty good.” Darla said. She looked at Chloe. “So how have you been doing?”

“Eh, about as well as I usually do. Heh heh I pulled a prank on Dr. Black. The old whoopie cushion. Made the patient he was talking to burst out laughing.”

“Well, I can’t say I’m over you betraying me, but I guess you had your reasons.”

“Yeah. You’re gonna be out of here in a few weeks if all goes well, which I think it will.”

“That soon?”

“Yep. A lot’s been changed in both your minds. You’re not fully aware of all the changes yet, but they’re there. Even a week ago I doubt you two could have turned this empty space into the home it is now.”

“What will we do after we’re released? I mean, I’ll be known as the rapist and she’ll be known as the author who went crazy. How will we live?”

Chloe smiled. “I can’t tell you that. But I think the answer lies inside you two. Think about it. You have plenty of time to.”

She had her laptop set up on a small table. She stared at the word processor, thinking. How would she end it for the Lucky trio? It wasn’t enough to simply end their lives. No, she had to finish things. Wait, that’s right, she had already set the stage for their downfall in her last book. In it she had written that the lucky trio’s luck came from “lucky crystals”. The answer was right there. The crystals could be losing power due to...some force that they had no control over, perhaps just the simple passage of time and the crystals breaking down because of it.

They would at first think the wizard, perhaps in collusion with the corrupt elves was responsible for their slowly changing fortunes, but then it would be revealed that no, simply put, their luck battery was running out. Then they’d spend most of the rest of the book trying to reverse the decay. The twist ending would be that they fail, and simply fade away, their life source no longer able to sustain them.

That was it. That was the skeleton of the story. Now she just had to flesh it out. She took a sip of her fresh brewed tea and began to type.

After a chapter and a half, she decided to take a break. She had another need to satisfy...

“Well, here we are, alone in our new little home...” Darla said.

“That we are.” Wayne replied.

“So tell me, how did you...take advatnage of girls before you wound up here?”

He smiled. “Well, it depends on the girl... For someone like you, I could easily overpower them.”

“Oh? And how would you do that?”

“Well...”

He grabbed her and picked her up. He held her in his arms, looking down at her with a smile on his face.

“I like to see how they react to that...”

“A-and how am I reacting?”

“Well, I can feel you trembling, and your breathing is quickening, but I don’t think it’s from fear.”

“And- and what makes you think that?”

One of his hands brushed against her breast, making her gasp a bit.

“Your nipples are as hard as pencil erasers.” he replied.

He set her onto the bed and started undressing her. “This is the point where I usually dive right into the sex, but I have a new idea this time.”

He started caressing her breasts. The tips of his fingers ran down her stomach and over hips, making her tremble. He climbed on top of her and started caressing her face. She started moaning needily.

“Do it... Fuck me...”

She moaned as his cock entered her. The way it filled her up, moving in and out, going deeper inside her. She began moving her hips. Their hands locked together. Their faces met and they kissed each other.