The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mistress of Vallenberg

Hearts and Minds

Ursula was smoking as she sat at her dressing table, the fingers holding the cigara trembling nervously. Putting the cigara between her glossy purple lips she inhaled deeply and pleasurably before blowing out a stream of smoke.

Since trying her first cigara with Esme a lunar earlier and enjoying it so much, Ursula had with Xenia’s blessing and encouragement, taken up smoking. Xenia had even had Ursula smoke while the two were having sex and Ursula was happy to oblige. Esme now regularly supplied Ursula with as many of the long thin cigara’s as Ursula wanted, and Xenia had had a gold cigara lighter made for her lover.

Ursula stubbed out the remains of her cigara and immediately lit another one, then she checked her makeup in the dressing table mirror. Ursula blew a smoky kiss at her reflection; she knew she was perfect, and the now deeply vain and selfish Ursula loved herself.

Ursula headed for the door to the room she now shared with Xenia, the intricate and exquisit black lace floor length negligee she wore, held closed with a single button below her breasts, billowing behind her. The only other items she wore were a pair of black silk hold-up seemed stockings and black satin mules with five-inch stiletto heels.

Ursula strode along the corridor from Xenia’s rooms, her stocking covered thighs brushing together, then down the stairs to the lower floor and to the double door that led to a large drawing room. Ursula opened the door and walked in, standing with one hand on her hip the other holding her cigara at shoulder height between fingers tipped with inch long nails painted a glossy purple.

Xenia was sitting on a sofa in front of a large fire, three sex-slaves, naked but for their collars and stiletto heeled, black patent leather ankle boots, lay on fur rugs piled in front of the fire. The Baronesses turned and looked at Ursula, then she smiled.

“My, my, darling that’s quite an entrance,” said the Baroness.

Ursula took a drag on her cigara and grinned, “Thank you, I do like to make an impression,” she said as she exhaled smoke.

Ursula walked forward and sat down on Xenia’s leather covered lap, sliding her left arm around Xenia’s shoulders, then the two women kissed.

“Smoking suits you,” said a smiling Xenia.

“I know,” said Ursula vainly as she took another drag on her cigara, “I’d like it if you smoked as well, you’d look just as sexy as I do if you did.”

“I might just do that.”

“Are you coming to bed soon, darling, I want you to fuck me?” asked Ursula.

“I’m sorry, but not yet, I still have some work to do,” said the Baroness as she pointed to a sheaf of papers on a table next to where she sat.

“Why not take those three upstairs with you, they’ ll give you something to play with until I join you, and I was going to include them with our evening fun anyway,” said Xenia as she looked at the three sex-slaves.

Ursula looked at the three beautiful female slaves, “Alright, but please don’t be too long, it’s you I want not these sex toys,” she said as she slid from Xenia’s lap and stood.

“I’ll be as quick as I can,” she said then she turned to the three slaves, “5, 14, 20, go with Mistress Ursula,” ordered the Baroness.

Ursula chuckled as the three sex-slaves climbed to their feet, “I like that.”

“What, darling?”

“Being called Mistress Ursula, it has a certain ring to it when you say it.”

Time to push a little more, thought Xenia, “Mistress is a title dominatrix’s often use, Goddess or Domina are common as well, I use it myself on occasion. But being a dominatrix isn’t just about inflicting pain, although as I am a sadist and I really enjoy doing just that,” laughed the Baroness.

“No, it’s more about control and the use of power to instil obedience, adoration and complete devotion in a woman. It’s about knowing you are superior to those around you, that you are the centre of all things and everyone must know it and bow down to you whether they want to or not. I could train you to be a dominatrix if you want me to, Ursula, because I think you’d make an excellent dominant Mistress, and I also think you’d enjoy being one,” the Baroness said as she looked at Ursula

Ursula was staring at the three sex-slave’s standing before her, for several seconds she said nothing, finally she spoke, “It’s not something I’ve ever considered, mind you I never thought I’d become a lesbian until I met you. I promise I’ll think about it, but for now I need sex,” Ursula said with a smile as she threw the stub of her cigara into the fire.

“Please don’t be long,” she said as looked longingly at Xenia, then she turned away and headed for the door, “Follow me sluts,” she ordered as she headed for the door. In her wake the three sex-slaves scampered after Ursula.

* * *

Vivian Drenus checked her lightly applied cosmetic in the ornate hall mirror. The forty-one-year-old woman had never worn much makeup, but she had become increasingly careful and precise in her application over the last lunar.

Happy with her appearance, Vivian positioned the currently fashionable net veil attached to her hat until it reached snuggly over her face to her chin, then picked up her gloves and put them on before gathering her handbag. With a last glance at the mirror, Vivian turned away and walked to the door of the large townhouse.

“I’ll be gone for the rest of the day,” she said to the maid who held the door open for her, “And my husband has told me he’ll be significantly delayed coming home from work, so have the cook ready a late supper for eight of the clock. Should my daughter wish to eat earlier than that make sure the cook accommodates her.”

“Yes, Madam,” said the maid.

Vivian walked down the short flight of steps that led to the pavement then turned left along the street. The house Vivian shared with husband was in an expensive area of Vallenberg, far from the smells, noise and bustle of her husband’s place of work. Perhaps not as large or as imposing as some of the other houses on the street or in the area, but well appointed and positioned and a reflection of the family’s money and its position in Vallenberg.

Vivian’s three-inch heels clicked on the flagstones of the pavement as she strolled down the street. Pausing for a moment as she reached a side alley that led to the street behind her house, Vivian quickly looked left, back the way she’d come. At this time of the morning the street was empty, the morning deliveries had been completed, the occupants of the houses who worked had left for the day, and it was too early for those ladies who lunched.

Vivian looked down the alley, pools of shadows formed by the sun’s position left darkly obscured areas. But the alley generated no fear for Vivian, she had walked this way many times before without incident, after all Vallenberg was a law-abiding place to live. Glancing right then left again, Vivian set off down the alley

Within a minute Vivian had reached the halfway point of the alley where there was a shadow filled pool of gloom that the sun not yet reached. Suddenly Vivian was grabbed, arms looped around her waist and she was pulled into the shadows, Vivian gasped as she was gripped tightly by her unseen assailant, a body pressed tightly against her back.

The grip on Vivian relaxed and she was spun around by her unseen assailant, the grip tightened again, pulling Vivian against her assailant.

“You are late.”

Vivian smiled, “I know, sorry, Edmund delayed his departure, and I couldn’t just walk out on him, he’s always been a suspicious bastard, comes from having a younger attractive wife, now please kiss me, I’ve been waiting all morning to kiss you.”

There was a chuckle and then Vivian was being passionately kissed.

Eventually the kiss ended, “That’s better, now I need to be fucked senseless,” said Vivian in a lust filled voice.

“I see, you really are a randy bitch.”

“Well, that makes two of us, doesn’t it Miranda,” laughed Vivian, “I bet your cunt is just as wet as mine.”

“You didn’t swear like that when we first met, I rather like it,” said the grey haired, eighty-year-old, Lady Miranda Deveraux.

“There are a lot of things I didn’t do before we met, one of them was having sex with women, now it’s all I dream of, and it’s all your fault,” said Vivian as the couple began to walk down the alley and Vivian slid her arm through the crook of Miranda’s elbow.

Lady Deveraux laughed as the two women strolled down the alley, “I’m not sure if I should take that as a complaint or a compliment.”

“It’s definitely a compliment, but you didn’t answer my question, is your cunt as wet as mine?”

“Yes, it is,” said a grinning Miranda, “Which of course is all your fault.”

“Good, because as soon as we are safely in your carriage, I’m going to go down on you and make you scream with pleasure.”

“As I said, you are a randy bitch, Vivian, and I’m so glad that you are, becoming your lover has made me so happy, much happier than I ever thought I could be.”

“I feel the same,” said Miranda quietly, “I never thought I could fall so completely for anyone but my husband and definitely not for a woman, or that I could let a woman seduce me the way you did, but I have, and I did.”

“You’re not going to tell me that you love me, are you darling, not after what we decided?”

Vivian paused, “No… at least, not unless we both agree to change the rules we made.”

There was silence for a few more seconds, “To change the subject, how are you getting on with Odette, did you broach the subject of her taking a female lover rather than looking for another husband? Now we are lovers I know how much you would prefer her to be a lesbian.”

“You are right, but I have to be careful, I have to ensure I don’t let Odette suspect you and I are lovers in case she tells her father before I’m ready to, so, I approached it obliquely. I… suggested that since she’d had three terrible boyfriends, all of whom treated her like shit, she should perhaps look elsewhere. Perhaps she’d have more luck and be safer and happier if she had a girlfriend not a boyfriend,” said Vivian, as she and Miranda stopped beside a carriage with the Deveraux coat of arms on the door.

“And her reaction?” asked Miranda as she and Vivian climbed into carriage and the door was closed by the driver.

“She laughed and asked if I was serious, of course I made a joke out of it, but I’m going to keep… suggesting,” said Vivian as she sat across from Miranda and the carriage moved off.

Miranda frowned as she thought for a few moments, “Vivian, how would you feel if someone I know very well… accidentally met Odette, gradually inserted herself into Odette’s life, and seduced her, would you approve of that?”

“I assume this… friend is a woman?”

“Yes, a woman older than Odette who would, in my opinion, be a perfect lover for your daughter, what do you think?”

“Let’s do it, and meanwhile I’ll keep suggesting the lesbian alternative to Odette,” said Vivian, “But are you going to tell me who the lucky woman is?”

“Yes, I’ll tell you” said Miranda with a grin as she pulled up her blue gown until it was bunched around her waist then spread her black stocking covered legs, the heels of her laced ankle boots digging into the seat.

“But first you have to keep your promise and eat my cunt until I scream,” she said in a lust filled voice.

Vivian looked at the soaked crotch of Miranda’s black satin panties, “Yummy,” she said as she licked her lips. Within moments she was between Miranda’s stocking covered legs, her gloved fingers pulling the wet panties to one side, she inhaled deeply, taking in the musky smell of Miranda’s pussy.

“Fuck me, I love pussy,” said Vivian as she lifted the veil clear of her face, then she pressed her mouth to Miranda’s pubes and hungrily began to eat her much older lover’s cunt.

Miranda sighed with pleasure as Vivian skilfully and hungrily ate her out. The formerly heterosexual and reserved housewife was now an expert at performing oral sex on a woman and would soon be just as immoral and sexually perverted as Miranda. But it hadn’t been Miranda’s own idea to seduce Vivian and introduce the housewife to lesbian sex, sexual fetishes and perversions.

Miranda had moved from Xentra to Vallenberg five lunars ago and, after hearing about the untapped source of attractive married women she could seduce, purchased a large house in the town. Miranda had already seduced three women, but when she became bored with them she had, for a large finder’s fee, arranged for each of the sexually insatiable and now divorced women to be employed as lesbian prostitutes in brothels in the capital city.

With housewife number four in her sights, she had changed direction when asked to seduce Vivian by her very good friend, Baroness Xenia van den Helheim. Miranda hadn’t asked why Xenia wanted her to seduce the Harbour Masters wife, she simply checked the woman out, immediately seen how attractive Vivian was, and agreed to Xenia’s request. There was of course one other requirement, Vivian was to be used as a spy in her husband’s house, unaware the answers to the seemingly innocent questions she was asked relayed back to the Baroness by Lady Deveraux.

It had only taken Miranda a single lunar to seduce Vivian and get the housewife into her bed and her mouth between Miranda’s legs. But the longer she spent with Vivian and the kinkier the sex the two indulged in, the more her feelings for the housewife increased, Miranda knew she was happy with the younger woman, an unusual experience for Lady Deveraux.

Miranda gasped as Vivian’s tongue flicked back and forth across her clitoris. As Miranda watched Vivian put a hand under her skirts and begin playing with herself, reaching out Miranda took hold of Vivian’s head and pressed Vivian’s mouth harder against her pussy.

* * *

Ursula felt nervous and, despite the hours of sex she had indulged in with Xenia and the three sex-slaves on the previous evening, very randy.

The reason Ursula was nervous was that she was leaving the manor house to go shopping by herself, her first trip completely without Xenia, not even her visits to see Esme had been that, but underlying the nervousness was a feeling of delight. Ursula loved the idea that people would stare at her and see how much she adored wearing leather and how incredibly fashionable she looked. This would be the first time she would go out fully accessorised as a Xentran fashionista, and Ursula loved it, she wanted to be looked at, she deserved to be looked at, after all she was gorgeous!

Ursula checked herself out in the entrance hall mirror, hat with a net veil, charcoal grey two-piece leather suit, white satin blouse with a red silk tie and stiletto heeled, grey leather ankle boots. All understated, but expensive and very stylish, and of course lots of fashionably applied cosmetics on her face. Satisfied with her look, she picked up an item from a table next to the mirror and turned towards a figure standing silently in the centre of the entrance hall.

Like Ursula, the figure was a woman dressed in grey leather, but that’s where the resemblance to Ursula ended, the grey leather sheathed female was one of Xenia’s sex-slaves with a number for a name, 23. The sex-slave, created from a woman that had been a client of Ursula’s husband, regularly shared Xenia and Ursula’s bed and had become one of Ursula’s favourite sex toys.

Ursula felt a rush of excitement centred between her legs as she looked at the beautiful sex-slave. As with nearly every day she had spent at the manor house, today was a day of firsts, and that included what she was about to do now, Xenia had never allowed it before.

“Open your mouth, 23,” ordered Ursula and the sex-slave immediately obeyed.

Ursula grinned as she began to fit the grey, kid leather hood she held over 23s head and face, slipping the large dildo attached to the inside of the hood between the sex-slave’s lips and into its mouth, as the hood was pulled tightly against the sex-slave’s face by Ursula. Ursula fed 23s braided hair through the hole at the back, then began to fasten the laces at the back of the hood in the way Xenia had shown her.

Within a few minutes the hood, which covered 23s mouth and left only its eyes free, was as tight as Ursula could make it. With a trembling hand and a sigh of pleasure, Ursula stroked the slave’s leather covered cheek as she looked at its leather sheathed body.

After a moment of enjoyment, Ursula walked back to the table from which she’d taken the hood and picking up a pair of wrist length grey kid leather gloves that matched er suit put them on before taking the leash that also lay on the table and returning to where 23 patiently stood. With a click of the metal catch at the end of the long chain-link leash, Ursula secured the leash to 23’s collar.

For a moment Ursula paused, she wanted to bid farewell to Xenia and for the Baroness to see how she looked, but Xenia had told Ursula she didn’t want to be disturbed this morning, that she was expecting visitors and would be busy for most of the day. Ursula pouted, she wanted to see her lover but, unlike how she was beginning to feel about the needs and wishes of every other women, she respected Xenia’s requests.

Ursula turned and began to walk towards the front door of the manor house, a tug on the leash she held prompting 23 to follow obediently behind her, the six-inch heels of her own and 23’s boots clicking loudly on the marble floor. Ursula gave no acknowledgement as a maid opened the door for her and then curtsied as she strode haughtily past. Nor, as Ursula would once have done, did she acknowledge the maid holding open the door of the carriage that waited for her.

Ursula climbed into the coach and sat down, 23 following her but didn’t take a seat, that would have been unthinkable for the sex-slave. Instead, 23 lay contentedly on the floor, snuggled up against Ursula’s leather skirt covered legs as it looked up lovingly at its temporary Mistress as the door to the carriage was closed.

Ursula looked down with a smile, “I’m going to spend so much of Xenia’s money today, it’s going to be quite shocking,” she said with a laugh as the carriage moved off.

* * *

The Baroness ran a leather gloved finger over the young woman’s face, the blue leather of the glove wet with the juices from the cunt of one of the Baronesses sex-slaves. There was a grin on the Baronesses face as she placed her juice covered, leather gloved finger against the centre of the nineteen-year-olds lips.

The young woman’s eyes were wide and staring, her body relaxed as the drugs that the Baroness had fed the unwitting teenager and then injected her with, controlled the young woman’s mind and body and allowed her psyche to be easily and rapidly reshaped.

“I’m glad your mother decided to bring you to me Hannah, I was hoping she would, you are such a pretty thing,” said the grinning Baroness, “But I’m going to make you stunningly erotic and much, much kinkier and perverted. Women are going to queue up to fuck you by the time I’m finished”

The Baroness pressed her leather gloved finger against Hannah’s full pouting lips. The young woman’s lips slowly parted, and the Baroness slid her leather gloved, pussy juice covered finger into Hannah’s mouth. With a shudder of pleasure Hannah’s eyes widened then she began to suck on the leather gloved, juice covered finger.

“Well done Hannah, I’m glad you’ve been listening to my instructions. Enjoy the taste of leather and pussy, you are going to get a lot more of it from now on,” said the Baroness in a soft, seductive and reassuring tone.

“Yes Hannah, submitting to older women and being compliant, obedient and subservient to very mature women is going to give you such intense pleasure, almost as much as fucking older women and orally pleasuring them will give you.”

As the Baroness slowly slid her leather sheathed finger in out of Hannah’s mouth the young woman shuddered with obvious pleasure.

“You are a going to be a leather bimbo and a mature pussy lover, Hannah,” said the Baroness knowing that what she said would be absorbed like a sponge by Hannah’s drugged mind.

For a few more moments the Baroness continued to slide her finger in and out of Hannah’s mouth then, still grinning, she slowly pulled her leather gloved finger from between the entranced woman’s lips.

The Baroness stroked Hannah’s makeup free cheek, “You are going to be quite delicious by the time I’ve finished with you,” she said then she stepped back.

“Strip her and get her into a pink leather corset, pink silk stockings, pink leather opera gloves, a pink leather thong and pink boots, and depilate her cunt, I hate hairy pussy,” she ordered the two sex-slaves that knelt close by.

Not waiting to see if she was obeyed, the Baroness turned away and walked over to a sofa where two older women sat, their skirts bunched around their waists, their panties discarded on the floor, a sex-slave kneeling between each of their legs devouring their pussy’s.

One of the women was Hannah’s attractive, forty-year-old mother Odette Thorsen, and like her daughter she was helpless and unable to resist the Baronesses machinations, as mind control drugs flooded her system and leaving her psyche wide open to permanent and irrevocable change.

Odette Thorsen was a divorcee whose husband had left her for a man before moving to the capital city, ten-years earlier. The divorce had soured Odette’s feelings towards men but not to the degree that she would ever contemplate a liaison with a woman, she had remained staunchly heterosexual. A situation the Baroness found distinctly distasteful and something she would have eventually got round to doing something about. However, there was one aspect to Odette Thorsen that had attracted the Baronesses attention and meant she would act sooner rather than later to recruit Odette to her growing clique.

Of the twenty certified physicians who practised their art in Vallenberg, Odette Thorsen was one of only three who was a woman. Odette’s profession was something the Baroness intended to make extensive use of to her own advantage, so Odette would be the first of the three to fall under the Baronesses thrall.

The other woman was sixty-one years old, and was called Esther Heatherington, she was the headmistress of Vallenberg’s most prestigious and exclusive finishing school. Grey haired slightly overweight and very staid and traditional in her manner and dress, Esther was a widow who had never had any interest in women. Priding herself on the fact that no accusations of impropriety or maltreatment had ever originated from her school

Unaware of the depth of the Baronesses depravity, or her radical plans for Vallenberg, the physician and the headmistress had been delighted to accept the invitation to meet the Baroness. Odette had seen it as an honour that she and Hannah, of all the town’s physicians, should be the first to be invited to the fortified manor house. Esther Heatherington had been equally pleased to receive an invitation, to the schoolteacher it meant that the Baroness recognised her school as the most important finishing school in Vallenberg.

It had been Eleanor Edson’s idea to prioritise the conversion and induction into the Baronesses service of certain women useful to the Baronesses plans, women who would increase the speed of Vallenberg’s transformation

The Baroness had timed her invitations to coincide with the school holiday, Esther’s school would be closed for four ten-days and Odette’s clinic was closed for the next ten-days as Odette took well-earned time away from the job she loved.

The Baroness sat down between deeply drugged Odette and Esther and looked at the sex-slave lapping eagerly and expertly at Odette’s pussy.

“2 is one of my favourite pets,” said the Baroness after several minutes, “All sex-slaves are experts at pleasing a woman but 2 is truly exceptional when it comes to oral sex.”

Odette was uncontrollably shuddering with pleasure as she was orally pleasured by a female for the first time, and like her daughter, Odette was an extremely attractive blonde.

The Baroness took hold of Odette’s face with her gloved hands and turned it until they were facing each other. The Baroness passionately kissed Odette, her tongue plunging into the drugged woman’s mouth, unconcerned that the heterosexual Odette didn’t respond.

Ending the kiss, the Baroness stroked Odette’s face, “I know that as yet don’t appreciate the sensuality and beauty of women, but you soon will. I’m going to introduce you and your daughter to a whole new outlook on life, sex, lifestyle and fetishes, and you are going to enjoy it so much. I have plans for this fucking crap hole and you are going to help me fulfil them.”

With a smile, and as Odette continued to shudder with pleasure, the Baroness turned her attention to Esther, “You are equally lucky Esther, 12 may not quite have skills of 2 but it makes up for it with enthusiasm and the length of its tongue.”

Then, just as she had done with Odette, the Baroness passionately kissed Esther, her tongue plunging deep into the drugged woman’s mouth, just as unconcerned that the heterosexual Esther didn’t respond to the kiss.

The Baroness ended the kiss and stood up, looking down at the two women as they were sexually serviced by the two sex-slaves, “Enjoy yourselves ladies, I’ll be back after I’ve spent some time with Hannah. And don’t worry, you’ll both be able to watch” she said with a smile.

The Baroness turned and looked at Hannah, the smile broadening as she approached the young woman.

“Much better, much better indeed, pink is definitely your colour, you will of course wear nothing but pink from now on, it will go perfectly with the new hair colour you are going to have,” said the Baroness as she looked at the leather clothed Hannah.

As instructed the sex-slaves had dressed the drugged young woman in a pink leather corset, pink silk stockings with a seam down the back, pink leather opera gloves that reached half way up her biceps, a pink leather thong and knee high pink boots with high stiletto heels.

The Baroness took Hannah’s leather gloved hand and led the unresisting young woman to a well-padded leather armchair. The Baroness sat and pulled up her long leather skirt to show she wore no underwear, then she spread her legs apart.

“Kneel there, Hannah,” she ordered pointing between her legs.

Unable to resist in anyway, Hannah sank to her knees between the Baronesses stocking covered legs.

“Good girl,” said the Baroness as she reached out and stroked Hannah’s face with her gloved fingers.

“Tell me Hannah, do you like to have sex with women or men?”

“Men.”

“Have you ever kissed a woman in a passionate manner?”

“No.”

“And have you ever performed oral sex or let anyone perform oral sex on you?”

“No.”

“Do you want to have sex with me, Hannah?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“I’m not sexually attracted to women, I’ve never had sex with a woman,” said Hannah in a quiet voice.

“So, if I told you to eat my pussy, I would be the first woman you performed oral sex on, am I correct?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to eat my pussy Hannah, or have me eat yours?”

“No.”

“But I want you to eat my pussy, so if I tell you to pleasure me with your mouth will you do as I say?”

“I don’t want… I can’t… I… I mustn’t… I… I,” stammered Hannah in total confusion.

“What did I tell you earlier, Hannah, you must obey me, you are obedient and submissive, and you must do everything I tell you to do whether you want to or not, isn’t that right?”

“I… must … I… I… must… obey you,” stammered Hannah, “I am obedient… I… am submissive… I must obey you.”

“That’s right Hannah, you are a very obedient and submissive girl who obeys my commands, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” sighed Hannah as the drugs in her system continued to overwhelm her resistance, “I will obey you.”

“You will suck and lick my pussy and you will enjoy it, won’t you Hannah?”

“Yes.”

“What will you do, Hannah?

“I will suck and lick your pussy and I will enjoy it,” sighed Hannah, any defiance left in her mind disappearing.

“Good girl,” said the Baroness as she took hold of Hannah’s head with her gloved hands and guided it to her pussy.

“Eat me, Hannah,” she ordered as she pressed Hannah’s mouth against her cunt.

Inexpertly, as the Baroness gave instructions, Hannah began to suck and lick the Baronesses cunt, while across the room her mother, a solitary teat running down her cheek, and the schoolteacher were pleasured by the sex-slaves between their legs.

* * *

“I can guess you will be as surprised as I am to discover that, other than the recently employed one at Irina de Venister’s brothel, there isn’t a single professional Dominatrix in Vallenberg,” said Eleanor Edson as she looked around the small living room.

“It was just as much a surprise to my Mistress, the Baroness; she had no idea either. Of course, my Mistress has been very preoccupied recently, with her attention focused on her new paramour, Ursula,” pouted Eleanor.

“She hasn’t hung me by my wrists and whipped me for the last two ten-days,” she said with a sigh of disappointment, “Which is why, with my Mistresses permission of course, I need the services of a truly sadistic dominatrix. One who could provide me with the level of pain and degradation I need on a regular basis, and as I said, to my surprise and dismay there isn’t one in this stupid town,” sighed Eleanor.

“Being the brilliant woman she is, my Mistress had the perfect solution,” said Eleanor as she began to undo the simple cotton blouse of the woman in front of her, “She recommended that if I couldn’t find what I needed then I should create a Dominatrix who will treat me the way I need to be treated when my Mistress can’t or won’t.”

Eleanor removed the woman’s blouse and folded it then placed it on the floor, “She even provided me with the drugs and magic potions I need,” smiled Eleanor as she removed the woman’s bra and placed it with the skirt.

“That left me with the problem of finding the right woman. You can understand that I have specific requirements when it comes to looks and age, so the woman I was searching for could have been hard to find. But, to my amazement, the day after my discussion with my Mistress I saw you on your way to the temple with your husband and daughter, and as quick as that my search was over,” said a smiling Eleanor as she began to undo the woman’s long grey skirt.

“I needed to know more about you of course, to confirm that my choice was a good one, and I’m delighted to tell you everything I’ve discovered has confirmed that my decision to choose you was the right one,” said a grinning Eleanor.

“You are forty-five-years-old, six-feet tall, have an athletic figure and were once a schoolteacher, all of which are excellent base materials. But when I discovered that you taught physical education as well as science and have kept up physical activities to maintain your fitness, I knew you were perfect.”

Eleanor removed the woman’s skirt and put it with her blouse and bra.

“I can imagine what you are thinking, you are heterosexual, you are happily married to a man, you aren’t a lesbian, you aren’t a sadist and have no interest in ever hurting anyone. But I’m going to take care of all of that for you,” said Eleanor as she removed the woman’s shoes, stockings and underwear.

Eleanor stepped back and sighed as she looked the woman up and down, “You will be perfect Mrs. Vernon, absolutely perfect. You see, the drugs and potions I told you about, which include what I injected into your neck when you answered the door, are going to allow me to turn you into a truly sadistic and merciless, lesbian dominatrix. I’m going to make you so vicious and perverted that you will have a reputation across the whole of Xentra for being a pitiless sadistic bitch.”

Eleanor opened a valise and began to take items out, “I know what you’re thinking, she’s insane,” giggled Eleanor, “Which is true, I am a little bit insane, but that doesn’t make me a bad person does it?”

“I know your husband will be at work and your daughter will be at college for the rest of the day, so I have hours to begin your transformation into a dominatrix. However, there are also practical things to consider, firstly ours will be a purely financial relationship, so you will need to become a professional dominatrix,” said Eleanor as she began to fasten a red leather bustier around the immobile women’s body.

“This obviously means you will have to register as a prostitute, so I’ve already completed the necessary forms and I’ll get you to sign them before I leave. Next, you’ll need an appropriate working name, Harriet Vernon is entirely incongruous for your new life, so I’ve decided you will be known as Mistress Venom, a much more appropriate name don’t you agree. You will also need somewhere to work from, you must agree that this house is simply unsuitable as a dominatrix’s dungeon and punishment studio. And of course. as your client list grows, you will need somewhere that will allow you to expand your business,” said Eleanor as she knelt in front of Eleanor Vernon and slid red fishnet stockings over her long well-muscled legs.

“But as I’m the one initially requiring your services it seems only fair for me to set this up, so I’ve already located somewhere for you to work from, and it will be fully converted into a sex dungeon by the time I’ve finished mentally transforming you. Don’t worry about the cost, of all this, we’ll discuss finances at a later date,” said Eleanor as she pulled a red leather thong with metal studs on the front into place over Harriet Vernon’s pubes.

Eleanor stood up and looked at the woman she was transforming, “Oh yes,” she said as she picked up a pair of wrist length, red kid leather gloves, with stud covered backs and fitted them over Harriet Vernon’s hands.

Eleanor guided Harriet Vernon to a sofa, “Please sit down and extend your legs Mistress Venom.”

Harriet Vernon blinked, but unable to resist in anyway whatsoever, the red dressed housewife sat and extended her legs.

“There’s another practicality to discuss, I can’t call you Mistress, I have only one Mistress, the Baroness, and she owns my body and my soul. Instead, I think Domina will be appropriate, don’t you? But you won’t remember this discussion, the concepts and ideas I implant today will remain buried in your subconscious. Over the next three ten-days I’ll alter your mind until I feel you are sufficiently ready then I’ll trigger you and you’ll believe that you’ve always been the new you, a woman who relishes inflicting pain as well as degrading, fucking and corrupting women for money,” said Eleanor.

Eleanor guided Harriet Vernon’s left foot into a red, stiletto heeled thigh length boot, closing the boot around Harriet Vernon’s leg she began to lace it closed.

“That leaves your family to discuss,” said Eleanor as her leather gloved hands pulled the laces on the thigh boot and tightened them.

“I feel that your daughter will be a distinct advantage in your future life. She’s very attractive, and when suitably mentally altered she’ll make an excellent submissive slut and assistant to help with your business and with other… projects I’ll pay you to carry out on behalf of the Baroness,” said Eleanor cryptically as she finished fitting the boots.

“However, your husband is going to be completely surplus to requirements, both yours and the Baronesses, so the question is, how do you… deal with him? You could simply divorce him, but I can say from experience that some men don’t know that when a divorce is finalised, they have to leave you alone,” said a suddenly angry Eleanor.

“I recommend you dispose of him entirely by either killing him yourself or having someone kill him for you. I’ll happily do it if you order me to, I would enjoy killing him for you, after all I’ve done it several times before and having a man’s blood splattering over your face, gloves and leathers as you slit his throat is quite delicious,” shuddered Eleanor with pleasure.

“And there will be absolutely no consequences, my Mistress the Baroness will see to that, he will simply disappear, and you will be free to pursue your new career as a professional Mistress and spending time corrupting your daughter,” grinned Eleanor as she knelt in front of Harriet Vernon.

“Mm, those boots really suit you, Domina,” said Eleanor, she grinned “May I have your permission to be the first of your clients to be allowed to worship them with my tongue, Domina?”

There was no reply from the red leather dressed and deeply drugged Harriet Vernon, “I’ll take that as yes,” smiled Eleanor, then she leant forward and ran her pierced tongue over the red leather of the boots, “Mm, delicious,” she said with a sigh and then continued her licking.

* * *

It happened as Ursula left Berens… for the second time.

Ursula had enjoyed shopping at Berens, she had gone there with Piotr, but it had changed so much since the last time she had been in either of the two large clothing stores, and as far as Ursula was concerned, changed for the better. A large new section had been opened within an extended part of the emporium, a department that sold expensive leather, latex, satin, suede and velvet fetish-wear and footwear, as well as the outrageously erotic designs of Frederika Ansport.

Ursula had loved the new department and the latex uniformed, highly deferential and attentive female shop assistants that worked in it. As she’d promised herself, Ursula had spent a large amount of money on new leather clothes, leather underwear, accessories, shoes and boots, then left the store with a smile on her face. But as she was about to enter the carriage Ursula realised, she’d left her gloves behind in Berens.

Ursula owned dozens and dozens of pairs of gloves, so losing one pair would be a minor inconvenience, but Ursula never felt properly dressed and outfitted unless she was gloved and now wore them almost constantly. So, Ursula had ordered 23 to get into the coach and wait, then she’d rentered Berens and retrieved her gloves, putting them on as she walked through the door and out onto the pavement. But, before she could enter the carriage that waited for her, Ursula heard a voice she recognised.

“By the Spirits… is that you, Ursula?”

Just about to enter the carriage, Ursula stopped and turned in the direction of the voice. An attractive, blonde haired, middle-aged woman was staring open mouthed with a shocked expression on her face as she looked at Ursula. The woman was Sigrid Enberg, Ursula’s mother -in-law and Piotr’s mother.

Before she met the Baroness, Ursula had hardly ever lied, she had believed it morally wrong to lie, but now she knew it was a tool to be used whenever necessary.

Placing a false smile on her face Ursula looked at her mother-in-law, “Sigrid, how wonderful to see you,” she lied.

The stunned expression was still on Sigrid’s face as she looked at her ultra-fashionably and expensively leather dressed daughter-in-law.

“Ursula,” she said in a surprised voice, “I didn’t expect to see you, I thought you were in the capital with Piotr, and you look so very… different.”

Ursula had no idea how that assumption had been made but she went along with it , “I’ve only just returned to Vallenberg from the capital and I’m staying with a good friend rather than remaining in an empty house while Piotr is staying in Xentra,” lied Ursula in a completely convincing tone.

“Oh, I see… but you look so… different,” said the still obviously shocked Sigrid.

“Piotr’s idea,” lied Ursula with a smile, “He thought it better if I blended in with the women in the capital, so he encouraged me to dress and style myself appropriately. Naturally I protested at the expense, but Piotr insisted and eventually I acquiesced to his request,” sighed Ursula dramatically and falsely.

“And by now I have become accustomed to the clothes and cosmetics and actually rather enjoy looking like this, and so does Piotr,” lied Ursula.

“Oh, I see, so Piotr is still in the capital, do you know when he’ll return?”

“I’m afraid not, his workload is quite significant and appears to grow on a daily basis. He was worried I might grow bored and suggested I return to Vallenberg, which I was delighted to do, the capital can be quite overwhelming if you aren’t familiar with it.”

There was silence for a few seconds as Ursula’s mother-in-law continued to stare at the radically changed Ursula.

“This friend, is it someone I know, perhaps I could visit?”

“I’m afraid not, my friend is a very private and incredibly busy person, I wouldn’t presume to invite someone to her home without her permission.”

“I see, but now you’ve returned I’d loved to speak to you and hear more about Piotr and the capital, his letters have been brief, and rather devoid of detail. And of course, I’m sure Selena would be delighted to hear you are back in Vallenberg, is there some way I can get in touch with you?”

Selena was Piotr’s married sister, someone Ursula had been close to since Ursula, Piotr and Selena were at school together. They had become closer when Ursula’s parents had died when she was nineteen, but Ursula had hardly thought about either Selena or Sigrid during her whirlwind romance with Xenia.

“I’ll speak to my friend and explain the situation and perhaps she’ll understand and let you and Selena come to her home, but I can’t promise. Now I must go, I’m late for an important appointment, but I’ll be in touch about a potential visit,” said Eleanor, “Lovely to have bumped into you, Sigrid,” smiled Ursula, as her astonished mother-in-law looked at her.

Without another word, Ursula turned and stepped into the waiting coach and the door closed behind her. As the coach set off, Ursula looked out the window, her mother-in-law as she gawped at the coach and horses as they passed her by.

Ursula sat back in her seat and opened her handbag, taking out her cigara case she removed a cigara and lit it with her gold lighter before placing the cigara case and the lighter back in her handbag and closing it. Ursula inhaled deeply on her cigara and then blew out a stream of smoke.

“Fuck,” said Ursula harshly, “Fuck, of all the people I could meet it had to be her.”

Ursula felt something brush her feet and looked down, 23 was staring hopefully up at her, Ursula laughed.

“No 23, when I said fuck, I didn’t mean sex, I’m annoyed not randy,” said Ursula as she reached down and stroked the sex-slaves hooded head.

“I need to talk to Xenia,” said Ursula.