The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mistress of Vallenberg

Family Affairs

Not bad for forty-five, thought Becca as she looked in the mirror over the small sink.

The life expectancy in Xentra was well over one hundred and fifty, higher than any other realm on the continent of Revender, and no one knew why. But the Magisters, the women with the strongest level of innate magic in Xentra, believed the land itself was enchanted, and this extended life and allowed the very low level of magic that could be sensed and faintly used by all who lived in Xentra.

Magic existed nowhere else on the continent, so why here, why in Xentra, and why was it ever so slowly decaying? Many amongst the Magisters wondered about this and tried to work to stop the slow deterioration, but so far with no success.

Which meant that although in other countries Becca would have been regarded as middle-aged, in Xentra she was still in her youth, with many years before her.

As Becca touched up her makeup, she heard the door behind her open and close and a lock being turned. A body pressed against her back and hands reached round and cupped her breasts.

“I can’t wait, I want you here and now,” whispered a voice.

Becca shuddered with pleasure and pressed her behind against the hardness she could feel, “But what about the others, and this is a toilet,” said Becca in a voice filled with lust as the hands left her breasts and began to pull up Becca’s silk evening gown.

“I don’t care, I want you now,” replied an equally lust filled voice.

Becca pressed backwards, her hands gripping the bowl, as the skirt of her gown was lifted to expose her buttocks crossed by the dozen straps of the satin suspender belt that held up her silk stockings.

“You’re already wet,” said the voice as Becca’s drenched satin panties were pulled down, “You are such a slut.”

“Your slut,” sighed Becca as a hard tip pressed against her wet vagina.

“Yes, you are my slut, and what does my slut want?”

“She wants you to fuck her,” groaned Becca as she pushed back against the hardness behind her.

Then the groan turned to a whimper of pleasure as Becca was penetrated, the large, hard erection sliding easily into her dripping wet pussy.

“How does that feel, whore?”

“Wonderful,” sighed Becca, the humiliation she felt at being called a slut and a whore intensifying the sensations of sexual pleasure she was feeling.

“Of course it does, you are nothing but a cunt for me to fuck whenever and wherever I want, aren’t you?”

“Yes, oh yes,” whimpered the forty-five-year-old housewife and mother.

The cock in Becca’s dripping wet pussy began to move, pounding harshly, rapidly and deeply into her, as she gripped the sink and moved her hips in time to the swift rhythm of the thrusts.

“You love this don’t you, slut?”

“Yes, oh yes, I love it so much,” groaned Becca as she was fucked.

It was two lunars since the formerly modest and prim housewife had been seduced and fallen under the sway of her lover. Two lunars in which Becca had come to relish the degradation and humiliation her lover heaped on her when they fucked in the most outlandish and riskiest of places.

The chance of discovery always added a thrill to the sex, heightening the pleasure, the places varying from back alleys to the changing rooms of shops, the confessional booths of temples, the park on the banks of the River Nenstrom, even the kitchen of Becca’s house while her husband sat oblivious in the drawing room. And now the toilet of a restaurant could be added to the growing list of risk laden locations.

Becca could feel the pleasure rapidly rising and knew she would soon orgasm, the pleasure she felt from the delicious humiliation she experienced at her lover’s hand always meant she came quickly and heavily and tonight would be no exception.

“Have you done what I told you, have you stopped fucking your husband, did you use the pills I gave you to make his cock stay soft and useless?” demanded Becca’s lover.

“Yes… I haven’t… had sex… with him… for a lunar,” grunted Becca as she was fucked harder.

“You better not fuck him, because if you do, I’m done with you, and if that happens, I’ll make sure he knows what you really are, that you are a whore and a slut and a fucking lying bitch who likes my cock in her cunt, her arse and her mouth, do you understand?”

“Yes,” groaned Becca.

The force of the strokes increased, pounding into Becca driving her over the edge, only her grip on the wash basin and the possessive grip of her lover’s hands keeping her from collapsing as she orgasmed. Becca wanted to scream with pleasure as she lost control, but a hand was clamped over her mouth to silence her as her lover laughed with delight.

Becca’s senses were scrambled, her mind and body overcome by lust as she came, her cunt clenching the cock that penetrated her so perfectly. Becca’s senses fled, but when they returned, several seconds later, she was alone, gripping the sink, her silk dress still lifted around her waist, her naked buttocks and dripping, empty cunt on display; her lover had left. Slowly Becca recovered, her rapid breathing and fast beating heart slowly returning to normal as with a groan of loss she straightened, the skirt of her gown falling over her legs.

Becca didn’t bother cleaning herself, she enjoyed the wet feeling between her legs, the slickness of her well used pussy and the dribbles running down her thighs and over her stockings. Becca relished the fact that she could smell the juices that coated her cunt, could smell that she had just been harshly and deliciously fucked, it was delectable.

Becca looked in the mirror, assessing the damage to her makeup then, with a shaking hand she repaired what needed repairing, making herself presentable for those waiting for her. Suddenly Becca remembered her discarded satin panties, she looked down and then around the toilet, but they were nowhere to be found. Becca knew, that as had happened in the past, her lover had taken the panties as a trophy.

Looking in the mirror one last time, Becca took a deep breath, turned, and opened the door to the lady’s toilet and walked out. The restaurant was almost empty, the only customers were her family, sitting waiting for her and drinking coffee. Becca’s husband and son, Josef and Roman, looked up as Becca approached and took her seat between her husband and her daughter-in-law, Roman’s twenty-three-year-old wife, Alexa.

“We nearly sent a search party to look for you, just in case you’d been kidnapped or something nefarious had happened to you,” said Josef in mock severity as he smiled at his wife.

Becca returned the smile, “I’m afraid the older you get the longer it takes to look this good, darling.”

Josef, Roman and Alexa laughed, “As far as I’m concerned you are perfect no matter how you look,” quipped Becca’s husband.

“Thank you,” replied Becca with false modesty.

As her husband and son resumed the conversation they had been having before her return, Becca picked up the cup of coffee that had been ordered for her during her absence and sipped the still warm drink. Then, Becca froze and the hand she held the coffee cup with shook slightly as, unseen by her husband and son, her thigh was gripped and squeezed and then something was laid in her lap below the table.

As her thigh was gripped and squeezed again, Becca glanced down, resting in her lap were her wet, dark blue satin panties. Pleasure spiked in Becca as she looked at her daughter-in-law, the younger woman’s hand possessively squeezing Becca’s thigh through her silk dress.

“Men seem to have such a fascination about what we do in the lady’s lavatory, perhaps they think we get up to no good,” said Alexa with a smile, as she continued to squeeze her mother-in-law’s thigh.

Beneath the table, Becca placed her hand on top of Alexa’s and smiled as she stroked it, “I know what you mean, of course they’d be shocked if they knew the truth,” said Becca as she smiled at her young, dominant lover, “That it’s really such a boring place, without any drama at all.”

* * *

For Ursula, the last two days had been a revelation. When Ursula had returned from her shopping trip, and her unexpected meeting with her mother-in-law, she had sought out Xenia. Only to be told by the housekeeper, Mrs. Drennan, that the Baroness was not to be disturbed, not even by Ursula.

A frustrated and irritated Ursula had considered protesting, considered insisting, but she knew it would fruitless. Mrs. Drennan was a hard and determined woman, whose fierce and unswerving loyalty to the Baroness meant she would not be swayed by Ursula’s demands. Angry with the housekeeper, Ursula had walked away.

To Ursula’s added irritation, Xenia had not joined Ursula in the bed the two women shared, it was not until the next morning that Ursula had finally seen her lover.

“I missed you,” Ursula had pouted, as Xenia and she had kissed and embraced before sitting down to breakfast.

“I’m sorry darling, it was unavoidable,” Xenia had replied, “I’ll explain it when I can, but not right now. Please forgive me.”

Ursula had been silent for a few seconds as plates were set on the dining table and coffee poured, but Ursula knew that she could not stay angry at Xenia and that she would forgive her older lover absolutely anything, no matter what.

Ursula had smiled, “Of course, darling,”

“Mrs. Drennan informed me that you wanted to talk to me about something and that it seemed urgent?”

“I’m not sure it’s urgent, but it’s definitely something we need to discuss. Yesterday, as I was leaving Berens, I met Piotr’s mother, Sigrid Enberg, and she asked me a question I didn’t know the answer to, she asked me when I had returned from the capital and if Piotr had returned with me?”

“And what did you reply,” Xenia had asked as she had placed her knife and fork on her plate and looked at Ursula.

“I lied of course, I told her that I’d returned alone and was staying with a… friend and that Piotr was still in the capital. But the question I wanted to ask you was that seeing as you know just about everything that happens in Vallenberg, could you explain how my mother-in-law got the impression I’d left Vallenberg with Piotr?”

“The answer is quite simple, darling,” said the Baroness as she looked at Ursula, “I arranged for the interception of all mail sent to and from your husband’s family. Forged letter’s purporting to be from you and him were delivered, and in them you and your husband described the enjoyable time you were having in the capital. I want you all to myself and your husband’s family have no need to know the truth about us, and about your relationship with me.”

“A few lies to deceive them seemed appropriate and I thought the chances of your path’s crossing as very low seeing the places you now frequent and the people you meet. I was obviously wrong,” said the Baroness with a frown.

“That explains why she was so surprised to see me, and I’m happy I gave an appropriate answer, but I wish you’d told me about the fabrication, I would have understood.”

Xenia reached out and squeezed Ursula’s hand, “I’m sorry darling, it was something I did quite early, in fact it was at the time your husband left Vallenberg and you came to stay with me. From now on I’ll make sure you are kept informed of what I do and why,” said the Baroness with another squeeze of her younger lovers hand.

“Thank you.”

“But I also have some news for you regarding the question you asked me about your friend Esme’s plans for her ex-mother-in-law and ex-sister-in-law. The answer is yes, with the right combination of drugs and magic enhanced potions it is possible to radically alter a woman’s mind and sexuality the way that Esme wants. In fact, any woman, no matter what her sexuality or beliefs can be… mentally altered and transformed into someone new.”

“Incredible,” said an astonished Ursula, “So Esme’s plans to turn her ex-mother-in-law and ex-sister-in-law into lesbian prostitutes is perfectly possible, even though both of them are heterosexual and married to men?”

“Yes,” said the Baroness, “Apparently, the drugs, the magic potions, the magic creams, oils and lotions have been around for quite a while. At first, they were only available to a very, very few, but then the secret was leaked and certain… enterprising women began manufacturing kits. These kits contained everything needed and were made available to those who could afford the ridiculous price charged, and now their use, though illegal, has become reasonably common.”

Ursula was silent for several seconds, “And if I wanted to, I could do this, I could change any woman, no matter who it is, into someone new, someone totally different, mentally and sexually?”

“Yes, you can.”

“Have you ever done this, changed a woman, altered her mind, turned her into a different person?”

“No, never,” lied the Baroness with a totally straight face.

Again, Ursula was silent for a long time, “Thank you for finding out, Xenia,” she eventually said.

Ursula stood up, “Would you excuse me, I need to think about this.”

“Certainly darling, but would you do me the favour of meeting me in the West drawing room in two hours?”

“Of course, darling,” said Ursula then she turned and left.

It was two hours later that Ursula opened the door the West Drawing Room and walked inside. The Baroness was sat on a settee waiting for her, and for the first time in their relationship, Ursula detected a touch of nervousness about the Baroness.

Even the Baronesses smile was tinged with nerves as she patted the sofa next to her, “Please come and sit next to me,” she said.

Ursula walked over and sat down, curious about what could make a woman as dominant, poised and self-assured as the Baroness so nervous.

“Ursula, when I came to Vallenberg I was not looking to meet anyone, I was content with being single but that has changed. Since we became lovers, I have changed my opinion, I no longer wish to be alone, so I have what may seem to be a strange question.”

Ursula looked at the Baroness, wondering what this obvious preamble was leading up to.

The Baroness took a deep breath, feigned or not, it was impossible to tell if her nervousness was real, “Ursula Enberg, will you do me the distinct honour of becoming my wife?”

Ursula gasped and her mouth fell open in shock, “But… how… I mean… Piotr… I’m already married to Piotr.”

“I know you are, my darling,” said the Baroness as she took Ursula’s hands in her own, “But there are ways of… resolving that. All I ask is that you answer me as if you are not married, if I was asking a single woman what her answer be? We can sort the rest out later.”

The shock was still flowing through Ursula, it was palpable, she felt as if she could taste it, she swallowed nervously, her mouth was dry, “I… I would say… I would say… yes,” said Ursula, startled but surprisingly relieved by her answer.

The Baroness smiled, “Thank you so very, very much.”

“But I am married to Piotr, I do have a husband.”

“Tell me, Ursula, what are your feeling for Piotr, in fact do you have feelings towards him at all, or as I, do you find him an obstacle between us? Be honest with me.”

Ursula frowned, she had never considered Piotr an obstacle, but then again, she hadn’t thought much about Piotr at all for at least the last four or five ten-days, except when she’d met his mother. And now she was thinking about him she realised something she would have thought impossible, when she thought of Piotr, she felt no emotion whatsoever. No love, no hate, no feeling of absence, no joy, an absolute absence of feelings or emotions towards the man she had loved for what seemed her entire life… until now.

“I feel… I feel… nothing, nothing at all,” Ursula replied quietly.

“I thought so,” said the Baroness, “And if I was to offer a… permanent but perhaps unpleasant and radical solution to the problem of your husband, if I was to say that I was unprepared to wait for you to divorce Piotr, that I had a solution that would free you almost immediately, would you accept it?”

“What do you mean?”

A serious expression formed on Xenia’s cosmetic covered face, “But if you were a widow then not only would you look stunning in black, we’d be able to marry as soon as the funeral was over.”

“I don’t understand,” said Ursula, “Piotr is healthy and well.”

“True, but the capital can be an extremely dangerous place for those not accustomed to its ways. It would be unfortunate and tragic if he were to succumb to a sudden fatal illness during his visit, or perhaps eat the wrong thing and die of food poisoning, or even be waylaid by robbers and murdered” said the Baroness with fake concern.

There was a long pause as Ursula slowly realised what Xenia was suggesting.

“You want me to agree to Piotr’s death so that we can get married,” she said as she looked in amazement at Xenia.

“Yes,” said the Baroness without hesitation, “I want you more than you can believe and if the death of one pointless male can make that happen then, I will make it happen.”

This was another shock in a series of shocks, Xenia was openly discussing murdering Ursula’s husband, but what was a greater surprise to Ursula was that she realised she felt nothing at the suggestion.

When Xenia had asked her to marry her, Ursula had been deeply shocked and even slightly confused. But now, minutes later, and despite the additional surprises being heaped on her, Ursula had had time to process the idea, to think what it meant, to comprehend what a wonderful chance she was being offered. Ursula knew that the feelings she felt for the Baroness had been gradually increasing, until she could now say she loved Xenia, an amazing thought but true, she was in love with a woman, she was in love with the Baroness. So why not marry the woman she loved, why not become Ursula van den Helheim, why not agree to what Xenia was suggesting.

For some reason Ursula didn’t understand, but fully accepted, the idea of Piotr dying, of the Baroness arranging his murder, did not terrify or horrify her. In fact, the more she thought about it the more logical, the more obvious, the more… satisfying it seemed, he was, as Xenia had said, an obstacle, and obstacles were meant to be overcome. Xenia had said she wanted to marry Ursula as soon as possible and Ursula now knew she wanted the same.

Ursula thought about it, thought about how she felt, thought about what the drastic decisions she was making meant. Ursula took a deep breath, she realised she felt more confident, more certain of herself than she had ever felt in her life. For no reason she could say it didn’t affect her, it didn’t bother her in the slightest that she was contemplating the murder of her husband, if that’s what it took to become Xenia’s wife then it was worth considering, worth actually doing.

As she continued to hold her younger lover’s hands, the Baroness watched Ursula intently. Days and days of twisting Ursula’s mind and personality had gone into bringing Ursula to this point, to altering the young woman so radically she would agree not only to marry the Baroness but would be complicit in her husband’s murder. There was nothing else the Baroness could do it would either work or it wouldn’t, and if it didn’t, then Ursula would become the Baronesses newest and most prized sex-slave.

Ursula, who had been looking down at their intertwined hands, looked up at the Baroness with a frown on her face as the Baroness held her breath her lover began to speak.

“As you say, the capital can be a dangerous place for those… unaccustomed to its dangers, it would be tragic indeed if something were to happen to my husband while he is there,” said Ursula as the Baroness let out her breath.

“I would of course be devastated to lose my husband to one of those unfortunate circumstances. And it’s not as if I’ve already accepted a proposal of marriage from an extremely rich and powerful woman, a proposal that people might think gives me a motive to have him killed,” said Ursula.

“It’s obvious to me that you would be devastated by your loss, and as you correctly said, it would be wrong for others to think you had any reason to have him killed, it’s not as if you were already engaged to someone else and were seeking a divorce. And as your closest and dearest friend I would feel it my duty to be by your side during such a heart-rending time for such a young and beautiful widow,” said Xenia.

Ursula sighed theatrically, “Oh my, I know without doubt that if such a tragedy occurred, I would feel sad and in need of very regular and prolonged… comforting. Just thinking about his potential death makes me so miserable I will probably need to have a long, deep comforting after we finish this discussion,” she said.

“I’m sure you will,” said Xenia.

“And wouldn’t it be the most natural thing if, because obviously it hasn’t happened yet, I was to fall in love with my closest, dearest, and most expertly comforting friend, and after a whirlwind romance accept her proposal of marriage? Because I haven’t done that yet either, have I?” said Ursula with a dramatic and theatrical sigh.

Xenia smiled, “That sounds like the most natural thing in the world, especially as it hasn’t happened already, so as your closest friend may I be the first to offer you my condolences on the future death of your husband.”

Ursula sighed again, “Thank you, it will of course be a tragic time in my life but I’m certain, that with your help, support and extended comforting, I will come through it, do you think he will die soon?”

“I’m sure he will darling, now how about I take my soon to be fiancée to bed and comfort her brains out, does that sound nice?” asked Xenia.

“Oh yes, it sounds wonderful,” said Ursula.

Now, two days after those dramatic events, Ursula had had time to fully come to terms with the decisions she had made, and she knew she had no regrets. Piotr would soon be dead, and she would marry Xenia and become not only Xenia’s wife, but to her surprise, she would also become Baroness Ursula van den Helheim, something she had never expected.

Ursula looked down at her tightly gloved right hand, she no longer wore the wedding ring Piotr had given her on the day of their marriage on her little finger instead, a solitaire ring with a five-carat diamond had replaced it. The diamond solitaire engagement ring was just one of a suite of jewels Xenia had showered her with the day after she had said yes to the Baronesses marriage proposal. The large diamond studs in Ursula’s ears and the diamond choker around her neck were also part of the extravagant gifts she had received.

Ursula looked up from the ring, if anyone asked, she would say it was a lavish anniversary gift from Piotr, only Xenia and Ursula would know it’s true meaning,

Ursula opened her handbag and took out her cigara case, lighting one of the long, thin, brown cigara’s Ursula looked out of the window of the carriage she was riding in. As the carriage moved through the streets of Vallenberg, and she sat smoking, Ursula wondered about the changes in herself. If she could agree to the murder of her husband what else was she now capable of doing?

She smiled as she exhaled a stream of smoke; it would certainly be interesting to find out.

* * *

The Baroness was feeling elated, everything had gone just as she had planned, Ursula would now become her wife and the changes she was making to her young fiancée’s mind were working perfectly. Ursula had already changed dramatically, but there was more to be done to turn the stunning brunette into exactly the sort of woman Xenia wanted her to be. But there was a problem that needed sorting out, a problem that Ursula would soon be able to deal with herself but needed resolving now.

Slumped in a chair on the other side of the Baronesses desk, surrounded by two of the Baronesses sex-slaves, was Ursula’s mother-in-law, Sigrid Enberg.

Sigrid had been surprised to receive an invitation to the Baronesses Manor House, and she had been even more surprised to read that the invitation was to discuss the Baronesses houseguest, Ursula. Unaware of the risk she was taking and interested to discover if all the rumours she had heard were true, Sigrid had accepted and the next day a carriage had arrived to take her to the manor house.

Within minutes of being shown into the Baronesses office, Sigrid was helplessly drugged, the potion in the coffee she had accepted rendering her helpless, and the three injections that had quickly followed left the attractive middle-aged woman totally at the Baronesses mercy, or lack of it.

The Baroness smiled as she looked at the deeply drugged Sigrid, “Well Sigrid, I have considered what to do with you now that you know Ursula is not in the capital city. I’ve already had to arrange for the disposal of one hindrance to my plans for Ursula, obviously I can’t let you become another one, so I had to think about what to do with you?”

Sigrid couldn’t protest or interject with her mind overwhelmed by drugs.

“My first thought was to have you enslaved, you are attractive enough to be turned into a sex-slave, but at fifty-one you’re a little too old for the vast majority of women, including me, and probably wouldn’t sell or even do well in a brothel as a slave-whore,” said the Baroness.

“When I first decided that Ursula would be mine, I had my agents investigate you and the rest of Piotr’s family and friends. Since your discovery of Ursula’s presence in Vallenberg I’ve returned to that investigation and had my agents update it. And as I thought before, you are all so fucking boring,” laughed Xenia.

“What you, and your family and friends need is a completely different outlook on life, a completely different way of living. So, I’ve decided that starting with you Sigrid, I’m going to help all the female members of your family and all your female friends become much more… interesting. And while I’m doing that, I’m also going to make sure that you are so very happy with the changes in Ursula and happy that she’s mine.”

The Baroness stood up and walked over to where Sigrid sat.

“What you need Sigrid is a change of clothes, a change of sexuality, a divorce and definitely a total change of mind,” laughed Xenia as she stood in front of Sigrid.

“Strip her and dress her in something more appropriate for her new life,” ordered the Baroness.

Three hours had passed since the Baroness gave that order and she was now standing behind Sigrid as Ursula’s mother-in-law stared wide-eyed and still deeply drugged into a full-length mirror in one of the manor house’s bedrooms.

“This is the new you Sigrid, the real you, who you were always meant to be, isn’t it,” said the Baroness into Sigrid’s ear.

“Yes,” sighed Sigrid as she stared at herself, her mind continuing to change, continuing to accept what the Baroness was telling her.

The Baroness had spent the three hours talking and telling Sigrid things she never knew about herself, things that, thanks to the drugs and magic potions in her system, Sigrid now believed were true, believed had always been true. Permanently altering Sigrid’s sexuality and personality, giving her new desires and fetishes.

The Sigrid looking in the mirror was very different to the one who had arrived at the Baronesses manor house. Sigrid was now dressed in a man’s dark blue three-piece, double breasted silk suit that had been tailored to fit a woman’s figure. Under the jacket and waistcoat, she wore a white shirt with a buttoned down collar and a dark blue silk tie.

On Sigrid’s feet were black patent leather ankle boots with high stiletto heels, and on her hand’s she wore tightly fitting, dark blue, kid leather gloves. Sigrid wore no makeup other than blood red lipstick and her hair was pulled tightly across her scalp and gathered into a bun at the back of her head

“What are you, Sigrid?”

“I’m a lesbian, a butch, dominant lesbian,” replied Sigrid without hesitation.

“And what sort of clothes do you like to wear?”

“Men’s suits and high heeled ankle boots.”

“That’s right Sigrid, you only ever dress like a man in suits and shirts and ties, but you also wear ankle boots with stiletto heels, isn’t that right?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like men, Sigrid, do you like to be fucked by men?”

The Baroness felt a shudder of revulsion go through the changed woman’s body, “No, they disgust me, I only like women.”

“That’s why you always wear a strap-on cock, isn’t Sigrid,” said the Baroness as she reached around and squeezed the eight-inch-long fake cock Sigrid wore under her trousers, “So you can fuck any woman you want and do it so much better than any man can.”

“Yes,” said the drugged Sigrid.

“But you are married to a man, Sigrid.”

“I’m going to divorce him,” said Sigrid with drug induced anger in her voice.

“And who, with my help, is the first woman you are going to seduce?”

“My daughter, Selena.”

“That’s right, you will bring her to me, and I will help you seduce her, you want that don’t you Sigrid?”

“Yes, I do.”

The Baroness smiled as she continued to squeeze the fake cock, the changes the Baroness had implanted into Sigrid’s mind had obviously worked well and were now permanent, Sigrid could never return to the woman she had been. But more sessions would be needed, more changes induced, today had just been the first very successful step, and the Baroness had actually achieved more than she thought she would.

The ease with which the changes to Sigrid’s mind had been accomplished made the Baroness wonder if Sigrid was the woman she had appeared to be, had she been supressing feelings and desires that she couldn’t accept but were now being released?

No matter, Sigrid would become a predator, always on the lookout for the next woman to seduce and fuck, the next woman to be pried from her husband, fiancé or lover and turned into a lesbian.

The Baroness undid the flies on Sigrid’s trousers and pulled out the long fake cock, “That’ looks so good on you Sigrid, do you like wearing a cock?” she asked as her leather gloved hand slid up and down the latex shaft.

“Yes, I like it very much.”

“Good because it’s time you used it,” said the Baroness as she released the dildo and turned Sigrid from the mirror.

The Baroness led Sigrid across the room to where a naked young woman lay bound by padded cuffs and chains to a leather sheeted bed. The young woman was gagged and there was a look of terror in her eyes as she watched Sigrid and the Baroness approach.

“This is Helen Tomas,” said the Baroness as she ran her gloved fingers over the young woman’s thighs, “She’s twenty-six and married, and as you can see, is a very, very lovely redhead, which is why I had her kidnapped and brought here. I’m rather partial to redheads, so in about an hour she’s going to be enslaved and become my newest sex-slave, number 27 to be exact,” said the Baroness in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

“Sex-slaves of course have only one purpose in life, to fuck and be fucked, so even though she hasn’t been processed yet I’d like you to use the future 27 in the way she, or it, is supposed to be used. Climb on top of 27 and fuck it.”

For a moment Sigrid hesitated as the young woman began to pull pointlessly at the taut chains that held her, trying desperately to escape, her body flexing to try and prevent the inevitable. Then Sigrid slowly moved, climbing onto the bed, and lying on top of the bound Helen before clumsily positioning the tip of the fake cock she wore at the opening of Helen’s sex.

The Baroness said nothing, merely smirking, as she watched Sigrid slide the fake cock into the wide-eyed and disbelieving Helen and slowly began to fuck the young woman.

“Very good Sigrid, very good indeed,” gloated the Baroness

Two hours later Sigrid and the Baroness were sat in padded leather armchairs before a large open fire drinking brandy. Kneeling beside the Baronesses chair, dressed from head to toe in tight black leather was a sex-slave. Wearing thigh length stiletto heeled boots and elbow length leather gloves over the slave-suit that sheathed its body, only the sex-slave’s eyes and its red hair, tied in a slave braid that reached between its leather covered shoulder blades, were free of the skin-tight black leather.

Helen Tomas no longer existed, there was only a sex-slave named 27.

27 whimpered with pleasure as its owner stroked its leather-bound head with her gloved fingers, “So, Sigrid, how do you feel?” asked the Baroness.

“I feel… wonderful,” said Sigrid with a smile as she sipped the brandy she held in her blue gloved hand, “I’ve never been one to really follow fashion, I’ve always thought clothes were just something you wore, but this is fantastic, this suit feels so comfortable, and it fits so perfectly. Thank you so much for helping me get my suits, I couldn’t have done it without you.”

“My pleasure,” said the Baroness.

“I will have to pay you for the suits, boots and accessories you bought on my behalf,” said Sigrid as she brushed a piece of almost invisible white material off her trousers.

“Nonsense, accept them as a gift, when you told me of your plans to finally adopt the lifestyle you’ve always longed for but had no idea how to acquire suits and shirts tailored to fit a woman’s figure, I knew I would make a gift of them for you.”

“Thank you once again, I’ll have to think of some way to repay you for your generosity.”

The Baroness had purchased twenty three-piece suits, a dozen pairs of ankle boots and twenty shirts and ties for Sigrid who now believed that she and the Baroness had been friends for a lunar. Sigrid also believed that she had asked the Baroness how and where she could buy masculine clothing that would be tailored to perfectly fit a woman. She believed, and always would believe, that this was all her own idea and the Baroness had simply helped her and would continue to help her change.

“Don’t worry, I’ll think of something,” grinned the Baroness, “So, are you going home in your suit?”

“Yes, it’s time Duncan knew the truth about me, time he knew who I really am,” said Sigrid forcefully.

“Good, men are always blind to the things women really want and who they really are, only another woman genuinely knows the truth,” smiled the Baroness, “And besides, you are simply going to love how fantastic the sex is.”

Sigrid laughed, “I certainly hope it is, I’ve been waiting an awfully long time to try it,” Sigrid had no memory of fucking Helen Tomas.

“Trust me, it’ll be worth the wait,” grinned Xenia, “Don’t forget, you said you’d be back here tomorrow morning so we can continue our… discussions about your future. And you can tell me all about your husband’s reaction to the new and improved you, and of course you’ll have to introduce Selena to your new you as well. I’m really looking forward to meeting your daughter.”

Without realising what she was doing, Sigrid placed her gloved hand on the bulge of her fake cock, and squeezed it through her trousers, “Yes, Selena, I can’t wait to see what she thinks of her new mother,” said Sigrid in a voice edged with lust.

“I think she’ll absolutely love you… eventually,” laughed the Baroness, “but you haven’t mentioned your strap-on, do you like wearing it.”

Sigrid grinned as she continued to squeeze the fake cock, “I love it, I’ve wanted to own and use a strap-on for years, especially a double-ended one like this,” laughed Sigrid, believing every word she said, “But being married to Duncan precluded it, now I feel like I never want to take it off and I love the bulge it makes in my trousers.”

The Baroness raised her glass, “Here’s to the new Sigrid, and remember, so many women, so little time.”

Sigrid laughed as she raised her glass and repeated the toast, “So many women, so little time.”