The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mistress of Vallenberg

Down to a Sunless Sea

Ursula smiled as she looked at her red leather dressed friend and former neighbour. In a remarkably short time Esme had gone from being a housewife to being one of the most successful and expensive prostitutes in Vallenberg. Something Ursula couldn’t condemn Esme for, especially as Ursula was now being showered with expensive gifts to share the Baronesses bed. And as Esme had told her shortly after they renewed their friendship, she ‘loved being paid to fuck women.’

Esme had contacted hr former neighbour shortly after Ursula had gone to live with the Baroness, saying that despite the fact she was now a prostitute she hoped they could remain friends. Ursula had written back and so the friendship had not only continued but deepened and they began meeting regularly. Today was not one of their routine days, although the very expensive café was a regular meeting place for the two friends, a café, that at first, had been reluctant to serve the red dressed Esme but had changed their attitude when Ursula dropped the Baronesses name to the manager.

“Well, is it true, are you fucking the Baroness?” asked Esme with a grin on her cosmetic covered face.

Ursula wasn’t surprised by the very direct question Esme had asked her, but for a moment she looked down at her tightly gloved hands as they sat in her lap.

Then Ursula looked at Esme and returned the grin, “Yes, I am.”

Esme laughed, “I knew it from the moment you walked in here, the clothes, the jewels, the makeup and hair, I just knew it. Not only could Piotr never afford to buy you the outfit and diamonds you’re wearing, he would never want to see you dress in leather and look so incredibly pale, delicious and fashionable. And of course, you also look freshly fucked,” grinned Esme, “Does Piotr know about you and the Baroness?”

“No, not yet,” said Ursula, “I haven’t replied to any of his letters since before I started my affair with Xenia, and I don’t intend to,” Ursula paused

“To be absolutely honest, I’ve realised I’m starting to have feelings for Xenia, feelings I never thought I could have for a woman, any woman.”

“You’re falling in love with her aren’t you, not only that, you are beginning to prefer fucking the Baroness more than with a man, any man, even your husband?” said Esme with a knowing smile.

Ursula replied immediately and without hesitation, “Yes.”

“Poor bastard, I almost feel sorry for him, he’s no idea how much you’ve changed, but they do say ignorance is bliss, well welcome to the pussy eating club, I’m delighted you’ve finally joined” laughed Esme as she opened her red handbag and took out what looked like an oblong brown leather case, and what Ursula thought was a small gold box.

Ursula watched in amazement as Esme opened the brown leather case by removing one end and took out what appeared to be a thin brown tube made from some sort of tightly wrapped dried plant. Esme put the end back on the brown leather case and left it on the table then placed the thin brown tube between her scarlet painted lips.

To Ursula’s surprise, Esme opened the hinged top of the small gold box to reveal a mechanism with a small wheel and a wick. Esme spun the wheel with her gloved thumb and the wick caught fire and produced a flame, Ursula watched in astonishment as Esme raised the flame to the end of the thin brown tube and set fire to it. There was no flame from the burning tip just and bright red glow and a trail of rising smoke.

Esme closed the gold box and also placed it on the table then inhaled deeply and obviously pleasurably on the burning brown tube. Taking the burning brown tube from between her lips she held it between her red gloved fingers as she exhaled a long stream of smoke.

Esme smiled at Ursula, “You’ve never seen anyone smoke a cigara before, have you sweetie?”

“No, never.”

“Apparently it’s a common practice for women in Burgenst to smoke and I have a regular client from Burgenst who travels to Vallenberg once every ten-day on her husband’s ship. He thinks she comes with him because she loves him and wants to shop here,” laughed Esme.

“The truth is, she enjoys being tied up and abused, and then being fucked in the arse with a strap-on. She’s the one who started me smoking, she asked me to do it during our sessions, she said it made me look more dominant, so I obliged. But I discovered I enjoyed smoking, and not just while I had her tied up, so now I smoke all the time,” said Esme as she inhaled on her cigara.

“Believe it or not, some clients now actually pay to watch me smoke, I know it sounds weird, but they pay for the pleasure, so who am I to complain,” said Esme, “Would you like to try one, Ursula.”

“I don’t know, it seems a strange thing to do,” said Ursula as she watched with fascination as Esme smoked.

“But you only live once, or so the priestess I was servicing this morning keeps telling me,” laughed Esme.

Ursula was silent for several seconds, “Alright, why not.”

Esme passed Ursula one of the cigara and picked up the device she’d used to set fire to her own cigara. Ursula held the cigara between her fingers as she’d seen Esme do and placed it between her lips.

“By the way this is called a lighter, it was gift from my client, you could probably start a fire with it, but I only use it to light my cigara’s. Now don’t try to fully inhale or you’ll cough, just fill your mouth with smoke then blow it out,” said Esme as struck a flame and lit Ursula’s cigara.

Ursula did as her friend suggested and then blew out the smoke in a long stream.

“I know several women who’d happily pay to watch you do that,” laughed Esme, “Do you like it?”

Ursula considered the question, “I’m surprised to say I do, the smoke tastes… pleasant,” she said as she placed the cigara between her blood red lips again and took a drag.

Esme looked at a nearby table where a husband and wife were watching Ursula and Esme in amazement. Esme licked her glossy scarlet lips with her pierced tongue as she looked pointedly at the wife.

“I don’t do men sweetie, but if you’d like me to eat your cunt you while your husband watches I can accommodate you, believe me I’m a fantastic fuck and worth every penny.”

The couple looked at Esme in shock then quickly stood up and walked from the expensive café, but Ursula noticed that as they dashed away the wife looked back at Esme.

Esme laughed as she turned back to Ursula, then the expression on her face became serious, “So let me explain my reason for asking you to meet me, let me tell you about that cunt Konrad, and what he did,” she said her anger rising

“It was such an awful fucking embarrassment,” said Esme in an extremely angry tone, “There I was, with my face buried between the legs of a regular, and well-paying client, eating her pussy. When all of a sudden Konrad bursts in and tries to drag me from the bed, shouting some incoherent shit about no wife of his being a whore. For fucks sake, we’ve been divorced for three lunars, so in no way am I his fucking wife.”

Ursula remained quiet as she let her friend vent her anger, “Fuck knows how he got into the brothel, but I know how he left. Two of Madam’s security women, female bouncers’ truth be told, burst in and beat the shit out of him. They dragged him downstairs, beat the shit out of him and threw him out into the street through the back door, with the warning that if he ever came near me again, he wouldn’t walk away from the encounter.”

Esme paused the anger still apparent, “It was awful, I had to give my client a refund and Madam has promised her two free sessions with me as compensation, which means I won’t earn a penny from them, so I’m going to teach Konrad a lesson he won’t forgot.”

“What are you going to do?” asked Ursula.

Esme smiled nastily, “I’m going to recruit his mother and sister for Madam de Venister, turn them into prostitutes and get them working with me as whores in her brothel. She’s talked about recruiting a mother and daughter who can work together as a couple, and Konrad’s mother and sister are very definitely attractive enough to be prostitutes, especially after a few physical alterations I have in mind.”

“I remember meeting Katherine and Kendra,” said Ursula, Katherine was Konrad’s mother and Kendra was his sister, “Didn’t you tell me you liked them?”

“Yes, I did, but I now realise they are just so very, very boring, just like I used to be, they need their lives shaking up and a bit of excitement added, becoming lesbian prostitutes will do that. I’m sure the pair of them will be much happier dressed in red, getting paid to eat each other’s cunts for their client’s enjoyment than they are now. And I can’t wait to see the look on Konrad’s face when he sees his mother and sister for the first time once they’ve taken the red.”

Ursula couldn’t help herself, she laughed, “Oh Esme, that is really very wicked.”

“I know,” grinned the prostitute, “But that doesn’t mean it isn’t a wonderful idea, how would you like to help me, unless of course the Baroness doesn’t want you fucking other women?”

“Actually, it’s quite the opposite, Xenia told me from the start that she wanted us to have a completely open relationship and that she wants me to… to fuck other women,” said Ursula, unused to swearing so blatantly.

“But I don’t see how I can help you turn Konrad’s mother and sister into prostitutes, surely you are able to do it on your own?” said Ursula, surprised that she hadn’t instantly turned Esme down.

The old Ursula would certainly have refused Esme’s request, in fact the old Ursula would probably have had nothing to do with the prostitute Esme had become. But the new Ursula was very different to the old one, and changing more from day to day, the new Ursula was happy to help her friend.

“I already have a plan; I just need an accomplice to help me carry it out. So, will you help me get my revenge, sweetie?” asked Esme as Ursula raised the cigara she held between her leather gloved fingers to her lips and drew in the smoke.

“Yes, I’ll help you,” said Ursula without hesitation as she blew out a stream of smoke, “When do you want to begin?”

“You’ve changed, Ursula, and for the better,” laughed Esme, “Let me explain my rather simple plan.”

* * *

“By a vote of twenty-three ayes to two nays, the ayes have it, and the motion is passed,” said the Mayoress of Vallenberg as she raised a gavel and brought it down with a crack that echoed around the wood panelled council chamber.

Two conservatively but expensively dressed middle-aged women looked at each other, an expression of dismay on their faces. The council had just approved a local law that prevented any man from owning or starting a business and meant that any business owned by a man within the town boundaries must be transferred to the ownership of a woman within the next three lunars. Years of company ownership would be thrown into disarray by the new law but that hadn’t affected the council vote, they had still voted for it.

In contrast to the two dismayed council members, the remaining twenty-three women were delighted. Dressed in clothes that would fit in perfectly in the capital city, the twenty-three councillors were just as devoted to, and obedient to the commands of the Baroness as the Mayoress. With a rustle of leather and satin, the overweight Margareta Steinman stepped down from the podium where her elegantly carved, sturdy and reinforced chair stood and walked over to the group of self-congratulating, laughing and joking councilwomen.

One of the women turned as Margareta approached and smiled broadly at her, “That went well, Her Excellency should be pleased,” said the smiling woman.

“I agree, I’m seeing the Baroness tomorrow, so I’ll pass on the good news and ask what she wants us to do next,” said the Mayoress.

“To change the subject, how is Sophie I haven’t seen her this last ten-day, I take it you are keeping her… occupied,” said the smiling forty-year-old woman in the dark blue three-piece pinstripe man’s suit, her hair short and spikey, her face free of cosmetics other than dark purple lipstick, her heels high and thin.

Margareta smiled, “Very occupied, but the reason you haven’t seen her is because her breast enlargement and waist reduction were completed recently, and she literally has nothing to wear until the clothes we’ve ordered to fit her new figure arrive.”

The woman in the pinstripe suit laughed, “So she finally looks as you hoped she would, she is fantastic as a platinum blonde but now she has a proper slut body and face to match she must look incredible.”

“She does, and I promise she’ll visit you soon, Sophie is looking forward to showing you the new her, and of course she wants to continue fucking you.”

“Mm, that sounds wonderful. Tell my daughter I’ll be looking forward to her visit,” grinned Sophie’s mother, Ellen Calenton.

“I will, and speaking of Sophie, how are you doing with our little mutual problems, are they being resolved?”

The little problems Magdalena was referring to Sophie’s former fiancée, Fredrick Bardon, and Sophie’s father, Edmund Calenton. Neither of the men had accepted Magdalena’s seduction of Sophie or her upcoming marriage to the Mayoress. The two men had called repeatedly at the Mayoresses official residence futilely demanding to see Sophie, until the Regulators and the Mayoress private female guards had ordered them to cease.

Instead, the two me had begun to follow Sophie whenever she left her new home, whether she was with Magdalena or not. Always staying far enough away to be not regarded as a threat but always present, always watching, until the Magdalena had decided enough was enough turned to the now divorced and butch Ellen to help reach a permanent, but non-lethal solution. Another death associated with the Mayoress may bring unwanted questioning about her husband’s sudden, and apparently natural demise, and she didn’t want that.

“They are, in fact once I leave here, I will be making sure they never interfere in any of our lives again.”

“Good,” said the Mayoress.

The council members who were already devoted followers of the Baroness, most dressed in leather, latex, satin and lace and some in men’s suits similar to Ellen, began to leave the council chamber, but the two conservatively dressed women remained, talking intently to each other.

Ellen glanced in the women’s direction, “They seem rather het up, why haven’t you… inducted them into the Baronesses service as yet?”

The Mayoress looked at the two women as they talked intently, “Time and opportunity have been against me, a lot has been going on, both privately and professionally. But the Baroness is eager for the entire council to be hers, so I will have to act soon.”

“Good, I’ve seen Hilary Templeton’s daughter and I’d definitely like to seduce her and fuck her, that’ll be much easier once Hilary joins our clique,” said the extremely masculine and predatory Ellen.

“Well, I wouldn’t want to stand in the way of true lust,” laughed Margareta, “So it must be time to kill two birds with one stone,” said the Mayoress as she walked purposefully towards the two women who were now the only ones left in the council chamber.

In a seat in the gallery, five rows of seats that wrapped around three sides of the council chamber above the debating area, a figure shrouded in shadow and dressed in dark clothes that melded with the darkness and unobserved by those below, watched the scene.

The gallery had been built with magical enhancements so that every word spoken in the council meeting area below could be heard by those seated or stood in the gallery. But the magic also prevented noise from the gallery, especially shouts, protests against and interference with the decisions being made by the council members seated below, being heard or acted on. And so it was known as the Listeners Gallery.

In the past the gallery had regularly been filled with spectators and reporters, intent on finding out what new rules, taxes and requirements would govern their lives in Vallenberg, but no longer. The Baroness had ordered that the gallery be closed, and all council business would be conducted in private.

At first this had dismayed the council members and they had protested against it, but as more and more of the councillors fell under the sway of the Baroness the protests had faded, and eventually ended. Now, only one person was allowed to observe the proceedings in the council chamber, the Baroness herself. And usually, as she had done today, she made sure the majority of her visits were done clandestinely, not one of the women below had noticed her presence and she liked it that way. It made the councils discussions and arguments more illuminating and entertaining than if her presence was known.

The Baroness watched as the Mayoress walked over to the two now silent women, “We have things to discuss, don’t you agree?”

The two councilwomen looked with obvious distaste at the Mayoress and then stood up, “Yes, I believe we do,” said Isla Jenson, the older of the two women and longest serving member of the council.

The Mayoress smiled, “If you’d accompany me to my office, I believe we can come to an… understanding.”

As the Baroness continued to watch, Isla Jenson and Hilary Templeton followed the Mayoress to a door at the side of the dais and then through it, the door closed behind the three women as the still unseen Baroness remained seated for several seconds. Finally, the Baroness stood and made her way to exit door from the gallery, a door flanked by two of her private security guards, with the door opened for her by one of the heavily armed women, the Baroness walked quickly through the doors and towards a private exit from the council building, an exit for her exclusive use.

Behind the Baroness the two female security guards followed, their gaze constantly on the lookout for threats to their employer’s safety. The two heavily armed, expertly trained women were fanatically loyal to the Baroness as well as being efficiently lethal when necessary. They were members of a fifty strong security and intelligence force that the Baroness had brought with her from the capital city.

Twenty of the elite force of women were the Baronesses personal security detail, and guarded the Baroness, her home and her staff as well as the Baronesses new lover, Ursula. They were the visible face of the Baronesses armed presence, but the other thirty women were a different matter altogether. The thirty women were, to all intents and purposes, spies and the Baroness, who called them her Blackthorns, used them as such.

Arriving before and after the Baronesses grand procession through Vallenberg, they had inserted themselves into the fabric of Vallenberg and begun to report their findings, suspicions and certainties to their director, the Baronesses personal assistant, Eleanor Edson. From her all instructions and commands were issued to the Blackthorns and all information received and collated before being reported to the Baroness.

Through the actions of the Blackthorns, surveillance had been established and assassinations carried out in circumstances that made them look like accidents or natural causes; the lives of sixty-three men had already been taken and more deaths were planned by the Baroness.

Of course, the deaths of sixty-three men had meant that there were sixty-three widow. Women who were personally consoled in the Baronesses very special and intimate way as she seduced each of them then and permanently transformed them into predatory and dominant lesbians and her devoted followers.

Outside the council building the Baroness’s carriage waited, “Café Theron, then home” she ordered as she climbed inside and the door was closed behind her.

The carriage attracted no attention as it was driven through the streets of Valllenberg, it was unremarkable, a black coach with no markings or coats of arms drawn by two equally black horses. Only the windows seemed odd, they couldn’t be seen through from the outside, a magically enhanced coating on the windows made them one-way glass, you could only see out of the carriage, not in.

The Baroness looked through the window as the coach wound through the streets of the town she owned, her eyes observing the people and sights her carriage passed. The streets were busy, as they usually were in Vallenberg, but it was the mixture of people that annoyed her intensely, there were just as may men as women and the vast majority of couples she saw were male and female. This was an unacceptable situation for the Baroness, and she was determined to change it.

The Baroness knew progress had been made towards her vision of a new Vallenberg, but there was much work still be done, and the plans she intended to set in motion would accelerate those changes. The Baroness was not a patient woman, and though she accepted that change was happening it was the speed of that change that caused her annoyance, the transformation of the town needed to be much, much quicker.

As the Baroness considered what she was seeing, the carriage came to a stop and the door nearest the pavement was opened. The Baroness smiled as an equally smiling Ursula stepped into the carriage and took a seat beside the Baroness.

Taking Ursula’s tightly gloved hand, she lifted it to her lips and kissed it, “How was your get together with Esme, darling?” she asked as she continued to hold Ursula’s hand and the carriage moved off in the direction of the Baronesses home.

“Fun, as usual,” said a smiling Ursula, “She’s changed so much since she took the red.”

“She’s not the only one, is she darling, you aren’t the same person you were, and the new you is simply exquisite,” grinned the Baroness.

“True,” said Ursula without even the smallest hint of modesty, “But Esme was always so reserved and demure, and now, well now she’s outrageous, outspoken and very sexually orientated.”

“It sounds to me like she’s changed for the better,” said the Baroness.

“Don’t get me wrong, I agree with you, the new Esme is wonderful and a great friend, but it’s amazing that she has changed so dramatically and so quickly. It’s as if she was somehow… I don’t know, influenced and encouraged to be the way she now is,” said Ursula.

“As Esme’s Madam, Irina de Venister would certainly influence her, encourage her to behave and think in certain ways, ways that would make Esme a better, more successful and higher earning prostitute.”

“Which is certainly what she’s become, but I find it very… interesting that in some way it’s possible to alter a woman’s personality to such a degree that she changes as dramatically as Esme has. I wonder if it’s possible with other women as well, to make them more… well, more like you and I?”

The Baroness successfully supressed a triumphant look on her face, instead she laughed, “Well that’s a surprise, we’ve only been lovers for two ten-days and you suddenly want every other woman in Vallenberg to be a lesbian as well. Not that I object, I think it’s a wonderful idea, but I have no idea how to go about it,” lied the Baroness.

“But Esme says she does,” insisted Ursula, “She wants to get revenge on her ex-husband by turning his mother and sister into prostitutes and she has told me she has access to drugs and magic imbued potions that will carry out the transformation. Esme won’t tell me where she acquired the drugs and potions, just that they were supplied by an important… acquaintance.”

Ursula was silent for a few moments, “Could you look into it, I mean to see if it’s possible, to see if that’s what happened to Esme was caused artificially, and what she’s planning can be done. Not necessarily to try and do the same, and not that I think it would be a good idea to turn loads of women into whores, but I’d like to know if a woman can be… altered so dramatically. I’ve agreed to help Esme with her plan to get revenge, she’s is my closest friend after all, so I’d like to know if it’s all true, if her plan will succeed, could you do that for me?” asked Ursula.

“Certainly, darling, I have friends in the Capital who may be able to help answer your question. But if it’s true, would it bother you that Esme has become the way she is because someone used drugs and magic on her to alter her mind and sexuality and turn her into a prostitute who only has female clients?” asked the Baroness.

“No, not in the slightest, I much prefer Esme the way she is now,” laughed Ursula, “She’s much more… interesting than she used to be.”

“I suppose that’s one way of describing Esme, tell me darling, have you ever considered renting her? I hear she’s one of the most sought after and expert prostitutes in Vallenberg, and worth every penny she charges?”

“Esme has offered me her services, but I always said no because I was in denial and thought I wasn’t interested in woman,” grinned Ursula, “Of course I now know the truth and realise it’s men I’m not interested in. So, I might well take Esme up on her offer, especially as she has offered me a 50% discount on her services, that’s if you don’t object?”

The Baroness laughed, “Of course I don’t object, I told you that I fully approve of you fucking any woman you want, but if you do rent Esme, I would enjoy watching you being fucked by her.”

Beneath her thick makeup, Ursula blushed, “I’d like that, Xenia” she said.

“Good,” said the Baroness as she lifted the contour following net veil that reached to just above Ursula’s thickly painted upper lip.

“I love you, Xenia,” said Ursula in a quiet voice as she looked with obvious adoration at her much older lover.

“I know, darling,” said the Baroness as she pulled Ursula close, and the two women began a deeply passionate kiss.

* * *

There was a satisfied look on Ellen Calenton’s face as she walked slowly around the two silent and unmoving figures.

“You’ve done an excellent job with them,” she said in a gloating tone, “I take it that the necessary paperwork has been completed to prove the legitimacy of my actions?”

“Indeed, it has,” replied Dolores Delmar, “As far as anyone is concerned both were found guilty of assaulting you and suffered the consequence of their crime.”

“Excellent,” said Ellen with a grin as she stopped in front of the two figures and looked them up and down, “I can’t tell which is which,” she laughed.

Standing in front of the councilwoman were two sex-slaves and as was common with Xentran sex-slaves they were dressed in black leather slave-skins, black thigh length boots and long black leather gloves. Both had leather masks fastened tightly over their faces with only their eyes uncovered while around their necks were snuggly fitting seamless leather collars. However, there was one massive difference. Unlike nearly every other sex-slave at the Magister’s headquarters in the former theatre, these two sex-slaves were very obviously male.

Instead of large breasts, narrow waists and well-rounded buttocks, the two sex-slaves had massively muscled bodies that rippled beneath the skin-tight leather. Their heads, visible beneath the web of leather straps that held the leather masks stringently in place, were hairless and oiled, as were their entire bodies beneath their leather slave-skins.

But one other item confirmed their maleness, the leather suits that encased their enlarged bodies were open at the crotch to allow their almost permanently erect, enlarged penises to jut rigidly from their hairless pubes. Whatever size cocks they’d had when they were free, the cocks of the two sex-slaves were now identical fat, 10-inch long, rock hard phalluses encased in tight leather harnesses that left only their swollen, purple glans free.

Dolores Delmar looked at the document she held in her hands and then at the metal tag hanging from the ring on the front of each sex-slaves collar, “This one was your daughters ex-fiancé Frederick Barton,” she said pointing to the massively muscled sex-slave on the left.

“And this one used to be your husband Edmund,” said the Magister as she pointed at the other sex-slave.

Ellen burst into laughter, “Priceless, absolutely fucking priceless, and have you managed to find a buyer for them?”

“Yes, we have,” said the Magister as she once again looked at the documents she held, “They’ve both been bought by Lord Edva Felman, he already owns five male sex-slaves and I know he fucks all of them on a regular basis. Which means these two will undoubtedly have cocks in their mouth’s and arses shortly after they’re delivered. Just as well they’ve had their arses stretched with butt plugs, because rumour has it that their new owner’s cock is nearly as big as the enhanced ones these two have, and he wants them in perfect condition.”

Ellen laughed again, “They’re going to be owned by a man, they’re going to be fucked by a man, how fucking wonderful is that.”

“If you would just sign the bill of sale, I’ll have then taken away to be prepped for transport,” said the Magister.

“With pleasure,” said Ellen as she signed the papers Dolore Delmar held out to her.

“Thank you,” said the Magister as she counter-signed the papers, then she gestured to a young Magister who stood nearby.

“Take these two away and get them into slave bags ready to be shipped,” she ordered.

“Yes Ma’am,” replied the younger Magister as she clipped leashes to the sex-slaves cock harnesses and then, with a broadly smiling Ellen watching, led them away.

“The only remaining issue is payment for your sale, minus our commission of course, would you prefer cash, a money transfer to your bank or a credit towards the cost of a new slave or slaves?”

For a few seconds, as the male sex-slaves were led away, Ellen said nothing, then she spoke, “I’d like to use the money to buy two female sex-slaves, preferably redheads, preferably in their thirties, and of course with excellent hourglass figures. Do you have anything like that available?”

“Actually, we do, a pair of sisters, one 34 and the other 36, they haven’t been enslaved yet as they’ve just been delivered to us, and if you want them, we can certainly alter their bodies to suit your tastes. Would you like to view them?”

“Yes, I would like that,” said Ellen.

“Then please follow me,” said the Magister.

As Ellen followed the Magister deeper into the former theatre, she felt deep satisfaction. With her former husband and Sophie’s ex-fiancé dealt with she could continue with her life the way she wanted. And what she wanted was a sexy, very feminine girlfriend or two, and perhaps an equally sexy wife as well, and now she had the opportunity to fulfil that need.

Life was good, thought Ellen, life was very good indeed.

* * *

Xenia sipped on a large glass of very expensive brandy as she sat at the desk in her office.

It was late at night and the room was lit by glow balls and the light from the fire that warmed the office. On the other side of the large wooden desk, Eleanor Edson held an equally large glass of brandy in her hand as she looked at her Mistress.

“Ursula asked me a very interesting question today, she asked me if Esme Devoir had been, as she put it, influenced in some way. She asked me if it was possible something had been done to Esme to… convince her to become one of the most sort after and expensive whores in Vallenberg. Ursula asked me if it was possible that if Esme was… altered then could it be done to other women?”

“Is that a problem, Mistress?” asked Eleanor.

“No, quite the contrary, it means she’s progressing rather quicker than I thought she would, which is more than I can say for the progress of my plans for Vallenberg. I thought I could trust you to progress things at a more rapid rate, was I wrong to place that trust in you, cunt?” hissed the Baroness.

Eleanor’s face drained oof colour and the hand holding the glass of brandy began to tremble, she quickly placed the glass on the desk.

“No Mistress, I promise you, I have plans in place to make things progress the way you desire, plans involving both you and the Blackthorns. All that I ask is that you listen to my ideas,” begged a terrified Eleanor.

“And why should I listen to your plans, why should I spare you my displeasure when it would be so easy to summon Dolores Delmar and have you enslaved, put into black leather and sold at the earliest opportunity?”

Eleanor’s mouth opened wide in shock, even though the idea of being enslaved appealed to her, but the thought of never seeing her beloved and adored Mistress again horrified her.

“Please, Mistress, I beg you, listen to what I have to say, I’m certain, absolutely certain, you’ll approve,” begged Eleanor.

The Baroness grinned nastily, “Very well, cunt, convince me.”